My Big Redneck Vacation: Season 3 (2013)
- Season 3 Episode 14: EPISODE: 14
The family celebrates the birth of Jared and Michelle's baby with friends they've met on their road trip.
- Season 3 Episode 13: EPISODE: 13
In Hollywood, the family parties with Tom Arnold, but must race home when Michelle goes into labor.
- Season 3 Episode 12: EPISODE: 12
The Clampets head to San Francisco for a deep-sea fishing excursion.
- Season 3 Episode 11: EPISODE: 11
The Clampets are dropped off in the desert and stumble upon a Navajo reservation.
- Season 3 Episode 10: EPISODE: 10
The family takes a helicopter ride over the Hoover Dam before being dropped off at Alien Palooza 2012.Tuesday 26th August 3:00pm EDT - Country Music Television
- Season 3 Episode 9: Behind the Bus!
A recap of the Clampets' adventures so far with new footage, bloopers and viewer mail.Tuesday 26th August 2:00pm EDT - Country Music Television
- Season 3 Episode 8: EPISODE: 8
In Las Vegas, Doug asks Wendy to renew their vows so he can get a bachelor party.
- Season 3 Episode 7: EPISODE: 7
A Colorado Wyoming Dude Ranch; cowboys and cowgirls.
- Season 3 Episode 6: EPISODE: 6
Michelle and Jared decide to head back home; the remaining family members visit a brewery.
- Season 3 Episode 5: My Big Redneck Vacation
Doug surprises the family with a quick stop at the world's largest rocking chair before visiting Mount Rushmore.
- Season 3 Episode 4: EPISODE: 4
The family learns to become lumberjacks for an amateur competition.
- Season 3 Episode 3: EPISODE: 3
The Clampets head to the White House and try to speak with the President.
- Season 3 Episode 2: EPISODE: 2
The family is off put when they travel to a hippie commune.
- Season 3 Episode 1: EPISODE: 1
The Clampets travel to South Beach and find themselves sticking out from the locals.
My Big Redneck Vacation: Season 2 (2012)
- Season 2 Episode 13: Finale
The family has one last hurrah at the Queen's Diamond Jubilee before heading home.
- Season 2 Episode 12: EPISODE: 12
Tommy and Tammy get married at the castle, with a wedding that is the perfect mix of England and Shreveport.
- Season 2 Episode 11: EPISODE: 11
Tommy and Tammy's wedding planners have failed miserably at fusing country into their wedding.
- Season 2 Episode 10: The Staff Infection
The staff starts to enjoy the redneck house guests despite themselves.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Wendy's Bloody Birthday
The family wants to get Doug and Wendy fencing lessons for a wedding gift; Doug plans a murder mystery party for Wendy.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Passport to Paris
Chris and Aimee decide to go to Paris for their anniversary, but not before learning some basic French from a tutor.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Prom Promise
Christian is bummed out about missing her prom back in the states. So what would any great parents do? Aimee and Chris host their own prom at the castle.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Knights of the Round Belly
The family takes a trip to Camelot, the theme park. After they enjoy a day of medieval merriment, they get inspired to sign up for knight school.
- Season 2 Episode 5: The Birdman Group
The guys learn about Roger Tempest's castle in Scotland which also happens to be on the lake where the Lochness Monster supposedly resides, so they go for the weekend; the girls are scared by noises in the castle and bring in a ghost hunter.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Hunting The Lochness Monster
When the guys stumble across Richard the gardener, they learn about Aldourie Castle in Scotland; the castle resides on the lake where the Lochness Monster supposedly inhabits.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Redneck Summer Games
The family decides to get in the summer games spirit and host their own games.
- Season 2 Episode 2: The Islands of Misfit Redneck Toys
The family finds that living overseas is much tougher than they ever anticipated; having major issues with the British food; awkward interactions with the butler.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Leaving On A Jet Plane
A lot has happen since we last saw the Clampets; Michelle is pregnant; Tommy and Tammy are engaged.
My Big Redneck Vacation: Season 1 (2012)
- Season 1 Episode 11: Going Back to Shreveport
An amazing summer full of fun and great memories; neighbors plan a surprise going-away party.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Beerly Beloved
The big day arrives; tears are shed and mud will be worn by all.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Clampets Go Wild
Visitors arriving for the upcoming wedding are in for a surprise; the bachelor party starts with a shark dive; the bachelorette party takes to the bay.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Health Ledger
Visitors arrive for up-coming wedding and are in for a surprise; bachelor party starts with a shark dive; Bachelorette party takes to the bay; Time to get loud and make some trouble.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Vacation Clip Show
The girls are motivated to adopt the Hamptons' healthy lifestyle; the guys decide to take matters into their own hands when a guru stops by.
- Season 1 Episode 6: The Clampets Take Manhattan
Jared and Michelle meet wedding cake maker, Sylvia Weinstock, in New York City.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Hans Polo
Jared and Doug go on a beer run but stumble upon local polo pros practicing the Hamptons favorite sporting past time...aka polo...and decide it's time for the family to mount up for some lessons. It's North vs. South in a sport of kings grudge match.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Come On Irene
The family's vacation is interrupted when Hurricane Irene blows through the Hamptons. The family remembers the seriousness of Katrina and reckons they can ride out Irene. In the aftermath, the family turns their backyard into their very own mud hole.
- Season 1 Episode 3: There Goes the Neighborhood
The family decides they want to throw a party to meet their neighbors and show the locals a little southern hospitality! The Clampet clan shows the,,hood how they get 'er done when it comes to cookin' coon. The Hamptons will never be the same!
- Season 1 Episode 2: Too Legit to Etiquitte
After a casual meal in the Hamptons, the family realizes that they aren't in Louisiana anymore.
- Season 1 Episode 1: I Like to Move It Move It
Meet the Clampets!; From the moment this All-American, countrified family rolls into the Hamptons in New York from Shreveport, Louisiana, they make their presence known immediately.