Monster In-Laws: Season 2 (2012)
- Season 2 Episode 10: Debbie Does Damage
An overbearing woman intends to find a job so she can relocate near the family members who moved 1,000 miles away from her.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Auntie Dearest
Mel attempts to tame an ill-tempered moocher who has run roughshod over her sister's family for two years.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Original Sin
The rocky family dynamic between a woman, her son and her daughter-in-law threatens to become downright explosive when Mel brings the man's birth mother into the picture.
- Season 2 Episode 7: The Doomed Groom
A man asks Mel for help when the animosity between his mother and his girlfriend becomes too much to bear.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Smother-in-Law
A woman who made her 6-year-old child promise to never get married tries to destroy her now-grown daughter's marriage.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Hurricane Sheeba
A woman and her 2-year-old daughter move into her mother's home following a hurricane, but her husband is not welcome.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Mama's Choke Hold
Family harmony is on the ropes when a wrestler's smothering mother controls his life and belittles his wife.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Beautii Is a Beast
A man moves his family 700 miles to escape his sister-in-law, only to learn that his abusive relative has also relocated.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Monster of the Bride 2: Under Khalood's Roof
Unable to drive away her daughter's fiance, an unhappy woman works tirelessly to annul the couple's new marriage.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Grandma's Dying Wish
A grandmother's dying wish is for her troubled family to reconcile, but a mother-in-law's brutal honesty threatens any possible happy ending.
Monster In-Laws: Season 1 (2011)
- Season 1 Episode 10: An Unfortunate Affair
After years of Sue telling her daughter she can do better than her husband she meets someone new.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Spoiled Brat-In-Law
Arlene thinks her daughter-in-law Cory is spoiled, and husband Ed is caught in the middle.
- Season 1 Episode 8: High School Rivals
Elizabeth is upset that Lori took her event on the swim team fifteen years ago and married her brother three years ago. Elizabeth is having a hard time letting these issues go and is seeking help.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Naughty Grandma
For six months every year, Christy stays with her daughter and son-in-law and breaks every rule that is set. Now her son-in-law is ready to kick her out unless they can get help.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Meaty Issues
Amy has enough of her mother-in-law not respecting her choice to raise her kids as vegetarians.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Ton-In-Law
A woman's comments about her son-in-law's weight takes a toll on her daughter's marriage.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Monster of the Bride
A mother works to tear her daughter's relationship apart.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Everyone Has a Price
A man offers his mother-in-law $100,000 to stay out of his life.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Money Can't Buy a Grandbaby
After reconciling with her daughter, a woman offers unwanted opinions.
- Season 1 Episode 1: The Last Italian Supper
A man says starting a restaurant with his father-in-law was a grave error.