Martha Bakes: Season 5 (2015)
- Season 5 Episode 4: Celebration Cakes
Three easy to prepare layer cakes -- a sprinkle cake, hedgehog cake with meringue spikes and a coconut-covered heart cake.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Pulled Doughs
Preparing pizza, pretzel and strudel doughs.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Danish
Apricot bowties; cheese-filled Danish; brown sugar cinnamon Danish.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Never Enough Chocolate
Milk chocolate pistachio tart; flourless Roberta heart cake.
Martha Bakes: Season 4 (2015)
- Season 4 Episode 9: Southern
Banana cream pie; coconut cake; spoon bread; pecan tassies.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Spiked
Fruitcake with candied fruits and nuts; plum-and-port crostata; rum raisin pie; tiramisu.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Phyllo
Ruffled milk pie; Moroccan meat pie; baklava; spanakopita.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Fruit Desserts
Pink applesauce-filled tart; pistachio brown butter cake with Concord grapes; pear frangipane tart; individual apple pies.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Caramel
Six-layer chocolate cake filled with salted caramel; dulce de leche; pound cake with caramel glaze; chocolate-caramel bar cookies.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Nuts
Traditional linzertorte; oatmeal cookies with a peanut butter filling; walnut cake; pecan tart.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Pumpkin
Pumpkin pecan pie; cheesecake swirled with pumpkin; pumpkin bread; deep dish pumpkin pie.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Northeast
Cranberry tart with currant jelly and cognac; mini chocolate whoopie pies; New York crumb cake; babka.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Citrus
Orange chiffon cake; Shaker lemon pie; lime squares with pistachio graham cracker crust; upside-down cake made with three kinds of citrus.
Martha Bakes: Season 3 (2014)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Muffins
Giant bran muffins filled with raisins; citrusy mini orange muffins; healthy morning muffins; plum-filled coffee cake muffins; glazed zucchini muffins.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Cookies
Breakfast cookie; brown butter cookie; macaroon; graham crackers.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Bundt Cakes
Lemon bundt cake; devil's food bundt cake; whipped cream cake; applesauce spice cake.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Chocolate
Adding chocolate to baked Alaska; creating a chocolate cake with a warm center; chocolate cream pie with caramel whipped cream topping.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Holiday Breads
Italian panettone with dried fruit and almonds; German stollen with dried fruit and marzipan; Greek Orthodox Easter bread embellished with bright red eggs.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Cupcakes
Four cupcake recipes -- blueberry swirl, lemon meringue, red velvet with cream cheese frosting and one-bite double diablo.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Crackers & Flatbreads
Flatbreads; blue cheese-pecan icebox crackers; cheesy cracker; thyme crackers sprinkled with sea salt.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Pies
Peach crumble pie; key lime pie baked in a graham cracker crust; coconut cream pie.
- Season 3 Episode 5: French Classics
Paris-Brest, a wheel-shaped ring of cream puffs; madeleines; Breton butter cake.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Puddings
Kris Kringle bread pudding; chocolate pots de creme; old-fashioned French baked custard; steamed cranberry pudding; lemon pudding.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Bar Cookies
Peanut butter and jelly bars; brownies; pecan bars with a toffee-like topping; fruit and nut energy bar.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Breakfast
Dutch baby pancake; oven-baked French toast; quiche made with peas and ham; cheese, ham and onion strata.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Old-Fashioned Fruit Desserts
Peach cobbler; blueberry crisp; blackberry buckle; pear brown betty.
Martha Bakes: Season 2 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 2 Episode 14: Shortbread
Shortbread isn't just for the Scottish. Martha shares recipes for shortbread wedges; brown-butter shortbread lemon bars; brown sugar pecan shortbread cookies.
- Season 2 Episode 13: Focaccia and Pizza
Oven-dried heirloom tomato pizza; grape focaccia; thin tarte flambee; three-cheese gluten-free calzone.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Tuiles
Five variations of paper-thin cookies include basic tuile batter, lacy nut cookies, brandy soup cups, fortune cookies and chocolate tuile ice cream cones.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Special Breads
Irish soda bread; olive and cheese loaf; Sally Lunn; custard-filled cornbread.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Tarts and Tartlets
First, Martha shows you how to make a chewy chess tart with a cookie crust and a chewy filling. Next, it's lemon meringue tartlettes. And finally a spectacular tart tatin, an upside down apple tart with caramelized syrup and a pate brisee crust.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Croissants
Light, crispy croissants; pain au chocolat; ham and cheese minicroissants; pain aux raisins.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Souffles
Cheese souffle; caramel souffle; chocolate souffle; lemon souffle; iced lemon mousse.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Basic Breads
White, multigrain and rye breads; Parker House rolls.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Cakes
Martha demonstrates how to make two lovely celebration cakes. One is an orange almond cake with an Italian meringue butter cream topping. The second is a four-layer genoise cake with passion fruit butter cream.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Brioche
Martha demonstrates how to make brioche dough, then turns it into three wonderful brioche shapes.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Custards
Creme caramel; creme brulee; cherry clafouti sliced into wedges similar to a crust-less custard pie.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Coffee Cakes
Rhubarb upside-down crumb cake; jam-filled coffee cake muffins; streusel cake; glazed lemon-blueberry coffee cake.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Cookies
Brown sugar chocolate chip cookies; old-fashioned lemon sugar cookies; chewy chocolate ginger-molasses cookies; sable; glazed citrus doodles.
Martha Bakes: Season 1 (2011)
- Season 1 Episode 15: Muffins and Popovers
Blueberry muffins two ways -- flavored with spice or finished with a crumb topping; airy popovers that can be served with blueberry preserves or creamed spinach.
- Season 1 Episode 14: Biscuits and Scones
The expert home-maker updates classic comfort treats, such as herb buttermilk biscuits
- Season 1 Episode 13: Yeast Dough
Martha Stewart prepares treats using yeast dough, including sticky buns, cinnamon-sugar buns and monkey bread
- Season 1 Episode 12: Pate Sucree
Traditional lemon mousse damask tart with candied lemon peel; chocolate tart shell layered with homemade caramel and chocolate ganache.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Meringue
Martha makes three marvelous meringue recipes: Pavlova, ile flottante, and Huguenot torte.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Angel Food Cake
Martha creates a host of heavenly delights with classic and inventive variations on light and airy angel food cake.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Meringue
Martha shares her three meringue recipes.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Pate A Choux
Cookery and home-making expert Martha Stewart shows how to prepare sweet cream puffs, eclairs and savoury gougeres using choux pastry
- Season 1 Episode 6: Devil's Food Cake
Martha Stewart creates a chocolate-heavy devil's food cake, fudgy brownies and mini-cakes with a mountain of meringue
- Season 1 Episode 5: Yellow Cake
Discover yellow cake's versatility as Martha bakes an orange-curd-filled birthday cake, cupcakes, and more in this half hour devoted to the classic crowd-pleaser.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Meringue
The cookery and home-making expert offers a trio of meringue recipes using just a handful of ingredients, including a creamy pavlova
- Season 1 Episode 4: Puff Pastry
Puff pastry ceases to intimidate when Martha shares her fuss-free techniques for making perfect palmiers, easy cheese straws, and knockout Napoleons.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Poundcake
Martha's classic pound cakes rise to a beautiful golden-brown center and they are perfect for an easy dessert or even with breakfast.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Cheesecake
Martha Stewart prepares creamy cheesecakes, including a New York-style dessert, a modern ricotta, and an orange zest variation
- Season 1 Episode 1: Pate Brisee
Martha's pate brisee is a must for homemade pie, Martha demonstrates how easy it is to make it.
Martha Bakes: Other Episodes
- Extraordinary Fruits
Souffle with passion fruit; mango upside-down cake; biscuit-topped raspberry-rhubarb cobblers.
- Green Tea
Four desserts feature the antioxidant-rich green tea.
Napoleon; ice cream sandwiches; coffee cream pie; milk chocolate ganache-filled cappuccino-chocolate bites.
Coconut-lemon cake; coconut cookies; coconut crunch cake; frozen coconut and roasted pineapple cake.
- Bake It Dark
Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce; mini apricot tarte tatins; simple pear tart; no-knead bread with flavorful seeds.