Martha Bakes: Season 3 (2012)
- Season 3 Episode 1: Shortbread
Shortbread isn't just for the Scottish. Martha shares recipes for shortbread wedges; brown-butter shortbread lemon bars; brown sugar pecan shortbread cookies.
Martha Bakes: Season 2 (2011)
- Season 2 Episode 13: Focaccia and Pizza
Oven-dried heirloom tomato pizza; grape focaccia; thin tarte flambee; three-cheese gluten-free calzone.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Tuiles
Five variations of paper-thin cookies include basic tuile batter, lacy nut cookies, brandy soup cups, fortune cookies and chocolate tuile ice cream cones.Saturday 21st December 1:30pm EST - WFPT (PBS)
- Season 2 Episode 11: Special Breads
Irish soda bread; olive and cheese loaf; Sally Lunn; custard-filled cornbread.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Tarts and Tartlets
First, Martha shows you how to make a chewy chess tart with a cookie crust and a chewy filling. Next, it's lemon meringue tartlettes. And finally a spectacular tart tatin, an upside down apple tart with caramelized syrup and a pate brisee crust.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Croissants
Light, crispy croissants; pain au chocolat; ham and cheese minicroissants; pain aux raisins.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Souffles
Cheese souffle; caramel souffle; chocolate souffle; lemon souffle; iced lemon mousse.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Basic Breads
White, multigrain and rye breads; Parker House rolls.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Cakes
Martha demonstrates how to make two lovely celebration cakes. One is an orange almond cake with an Italian meringue butter cream topping. The second is a four-layer genoise cake with passion fruit butter cream.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Brioche
Martha demonstrates how to make brioche dough, then turns it into three wonderful brioche shapes.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Custards
Creme caramel; creme brulee; cherry clafouti sliced into wedges similar to a crust-less custard pie.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Coffee Cakes
Rhubarb upside-down crumb cake; jam-filled coffee cake muffins; streusel cake; glazed lemon-blueberry coffee cake.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Cookies
Brown sugar chocolate chip cookies; old-fashioned lemon sugar cookies; chewy chocolate ginger-molasses cookies; sable; glazed citrus doodles.
Martha Bakes: Season 1 (2011)
- Season 1 Episode 15: Muffins and Popovers
Blueberry muffins two ways -- flavored with spice or finished with a crumb topping; airy popovers that can be served with blueberry preserves or creamed spinach.
- Season 1 Episode 14: Biscuits and Scones
The expert home-maker updates classic comfort treats, such as herb buttermilk biscuits
- Season 1 Episode 13: Yeast Dough
Martha Stewart prepares treats using yeast dough, including sticky buns, cinnamon-sugar buns and monkey bread
- Season 1 Episode 12: Pate Sucree
Traditional lemon mousse damask tart with candied lemon peel; chocolate tart shell layered with homemade caramel and chocolate ganache.Saturday 21st December 11:30am EST - WFPT (PBS)
- Season 1 Episode 11: Meringue
Martha makes three marvelous meringue recipes: Pavlova, ile flottante, and Huguenot torte.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Angel Food Cake
Martha creates a host of heavenly delights with classic and inventive variations on light and airy angel food cake.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Meringue
Martha shares her three meringue recipes.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Pate A Choux
Cookery and home-making expert Martha Stewart shows how to prepare sweet cream puffs, eclairs and savoury gougeres using choux pastry
- Season 1 Episode 6: Devil's Food Cake
Martha Stewart creates a chocolate-heavy devil's food cake, fudgy brownies and mini-cakes with a mountain of meringue
- Season 1 Episode 5: Yellow Cake
Discover yellow cake's versatility as Martha bakes an orange-curd-filled birthday cake, cupcakes, and more in this half hour devoted to the classic crowd-pleaser.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Meringue
The cookery and home-making expert offers a trio of meringue recipes using just a handful of ingredients, including a creamy pavlova
- Season 1 Episode 4: Puff Pastry
Puff pastry ceases to intimidate when Martha shares her fuss-free techniques for making perfect palmiers, easy cheese straws, and knockout Napoleons.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Poundcake
Martha's classic pound cakes rise to a beautiful golden-brown center and they are perfect for an easy dessert or even with breakfast.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Cheesecake
Martha Stewart prepares creamy cheesecakes, including a New York-style dessert, a modern ricotta, and an orange zest variation
- Season 1 Episode 1: Pate Brisee
Martha's pate brisee is a must for homemade pie, Martha demonstrates how easy it is to make it.