Love It or List It: Season 9 (2014)
- Season 9 Episode 13: Jody & Sam
Jody needs space to breathe; Sam wants to make their current home work.
- Season 9 Episode 12: Sachi & Cam
Cam wants a house with more space.
- Season 9 Episode 11: Kelly & Robin
Kelly and Robin need an expansion for their growing family.
- Season 9 Episode 10: Sarah & Andrew
Sarah and Andrew need a bigger house.
- Season 9 Episode 9: Irene & Marcos
A suburban home to accommodate a multi-generational family.
- Season 9 Episode 8: Mike & Danny
Police officers cannot agree on whether to update or relocate.
- Season 9 Episode 7: Brent & John
A historic Victorian home needs an update.
- Season 9 Episode 6: Jacqueline & Bevin
A family of seven needs a change.
- Season 9 Episode 5: Lorraine & Bob
Transforming a huge house into a home.
- Season 9 Episode 4: Chelsea & Brian
A tiny bungalow by a lakeside.Monday 8th September 6:00pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 9 Episode 3: Katherine, Natalia & Paolo
An easier-to-manage manor home.
- Season 9 Episode 2: Allison & Robert
No main floor living space in a small house.
- Season 9 Episode 1: Leslie & Michael
A tiny townhouse holds a family of seven.
Love It or List It: Season 8 (2013)
- Season 8 Episode 12: Siobhan & Duncan
Re-inventing a tight basement to provide more space.
- Season 8 Episode 11: Stephanie & Peter
Creating more space for a baby on the way.
- Season 8 Episode 10: Rachel & Calum
A couple with plans to have a second child end up expecting twins.Monday 8th September 11:00pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 8 Episode 9: Mishelle & Ron
A family-owned legacy farmhouse of five generations has too much space.
- Season 8 Episode 8: Aline & Colin
An area for the kids' hockey activities may mean a larger house with a backyard.
- Season 8 Episode 7: Sarena & Flare
Sarena & Flare need more room in their tiny basement.
- Season 8 Episode 6: Darlene & Jade
Creating a private space for a mother and daughter.
- Season 8 Episode 5: Neilson Family
Aaron and Danielle want a new home to start their family.
- Season 8 Episode 4: Krista & Dave
A rundown bungalow leads to a fresh start.
- Season 8 Episode 3: Catherine & Scott
Catherine is attached to Scott's house.
- Season 8 Episode 2: Melissa & Oliver
Oliver buys a home that needs fixing.Monday 8th September 7:00pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 8 Episode 1: McWilliams
A family runs out of space.
Love It or List It: Season 7 (2012)
- Season 7 Episode 12: Donovan Family
A family business and an active family needs more space.
- Season 7 Episode 11: Finlay Family
Marisa's century home leaves Chris wanting a more modern build.Saturday 6th September 1:00pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 7 Episode 10: Abbot-Brown Family
Desmond wants more space.
- Season 7 Episode 9: Niru & Alok
A move to the suburbs to be closer to cultural amenities.
- Season 7 Episode 8: Julie & Sherry
Dueling sisters want more privacy.
- Season 7 Episode 7: Byrne Family
Joe is looking for a new house after living in a condo.
- Season 7 Episode 6: Rimes Family
Phil and Kelly's fourth child is on the way and they are outgrowing their two-story home.
- Season 7 Episode 5: Young Family
A family of seven needs more space.
- Season 7 Episode 4: Richardson Family
Roxy and Dee's relationship; Hilary and David work to create harmony.Monday 8th September 8:00pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 7 Episode 3: Heidi & Greg
A space that has both character and function.Monday 8th September 5:00pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 7 Episode 2: Matt & Kelly
Matt and Kelly's aging row house and eroding foundations.
- Season 7 Episode 1: Joe & Linh
Joe and Linh's twins turn their dream home into a wedge between them.
Love It or List It: Season 6 (2012)
- Season 6 Episode 8: The Sinclair Family
Frank wants to stay in their duplex but Megan wants to move.
- Season 6 Episode 7: The Cartwright Family
When a family's size doubles, a tiny house proves to be a challenge.
- Season 6 Episode 6: Mary-Jo & Glen
Mary-Jo and Glen are at odds over their 1930's farm house.
- Season 6 Episode 5: The Fowler Family
Kevvie and Nicole bought a '70s-style dream house only to find out it's full of problems.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Sharon & Sandra
Sandra and Sharon are at odds about their bungalow.
- Season 6 Episode 3: The Cullen Family
The Cullen family have different feelings about their suburban home.Sunday 14th September 12:00pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 6 Episode 2: Pattinson Family
Mary and Chris look for a new neighborhood while redesigning their home.
- Season 6 Episode 1: EPISODE: 1
A couple that likes their property but are not fond of the house considers a move.
Love It or List It: Season 5 (2011)
- Season 5 Episode 8: Sandra & Geoff
Sandra and Geoff need more space.
- Season 5 Episode 7: The Barrett Family
John and Laura's home can no longer meet the demands of their growing family.
- Season 5 Episode 6: The Bukovec Family
Helen and her four teens run a home business that's taking over all their space and need a solution.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Dan & Rich
Dan and Rich need to find a residence that isn't high maintenance like their current one.
- Season 5 Episode 4: The Zeleniak Family
Between family fun and health struggles, Mike and Cathy have put their home maintenance on hold.
- Season 5 Episode 3: The Piccione Family
Laura's home is a health hazard so she wants to rebuild, but Rob wants to find new, stable ground.
- Season 5 Episode 2: The Banyay Family
Julia and Sub are split when it comes to their dysfunctional house.
- Season 5 Episode 1: The Hunt Family
Leslie loves her home, but Dustin doesn't see the value.
Love It or List It: Season 4 (2011)
- Season 4 Episode 11: The Godoy Family
Marian is tired of the barely converted triplex, while Bill is content with its compartment feel.
- Season 4 Episode 10: The Coughlin Family
Hilary and David try to please a family who all pitched in for a new home.
- Season 4 Episode 9: The Jaswal Family
Since pooling all their money together for a new house, the Jaswal family has become hard to please.
- Season 4 Episode 8: The Cunningham Family
A couple is divided over the amount of space required for in-home day care.
- Season 4 Episode 7: The Smith Family
Eco-friendly and expecting a baby, Shelley and Michael have conflicting ideas about their city home.
- Season 4 Episode 6: The Wahl Family
After inheriting the family home, Chris and Winnie are buried under generations of clutter.
- Season 4 Episode 5: The Robertson Family
Chris needs structure and order in the home, while Ayeza needs charm and character.
- Season 4 Episode 4: The Denil Family
The Denil's think about downsizing after two decades of family life.
- Season 4 Episode 3: The Shaver Family
After purchasing a larger home, a family quickly starts arguing over space, layout and character.
- Season 4 Episode 2: The Douglas Family
Expecting their third baby any day, the Douglas family is desperate for extra space.
- Season 4 Episode 1: The O'Hara Family
The O'Hara's fixer upper in the city is filled with character but Sean is fed up with fixing it.
Love It or List It: Season 3 (2010)
- Season 3 Episode 21: Brown
The Browns need Hilary and David to create some much needed space in their cute urban cottage.
- Season 3 Episode 20: Maharishi
Rahul has a vision for this fixer-upper but Rachel wants out.
- Season 3 Episode 19: Milne
After five years in their home, James and Sharon have outgrown the space.
- Season 3 Episode 18: McPherson
Karin wants to separate her home from Jason's home-based personal training business.
- Season 3 Episode 17: Kasia and Patrick
Expecting their first child, this couple hopes to ditch their frozen second floor.
- Season 3 Episode 16: Olmstead
A couple's renovation plans were put on hold when they had their baby.
- Season 3 Episode 15: Mark & Alana
A young couple invites a parent to live in their fixer-upper.
- Season 3 Episode 14: Renton
Mike and Teresa live in a charming, 90-year-old home by the lake that's lovely on the outside, but lacking on the inside; Mike doesn't want to cut the ties to his East Coast-flavored home but Teresa is fed up with its problems.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Hung
Hilary and David try to give the Hung household a formidable facelift.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Colin and Beth
Hilary and David help a couple expecting their first baby with their crumbling suburban cottage.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Pinnock
Steven and Rita agreed their 2000 square foot suburban home would be for their family.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Pollock Jones
Steven had a five year plan to update a dated home, but after seven, nothing's been done.
- Season 3 Episode 9: The Dinis Family
A couple is torn between their older fixer upper and finding a new home.
- Season 3 Episode 8: McKeon-Bryce
Holly and Peter bought their first home thinking the renovations would be a breeze.Monday 8th September 4:00pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 3 Episode 7: Ramos
Steve and Jennifer bought a fixer-upper, but three years later little has been done.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Smyth
Kelly and Colin consider moving away from their busy, compact urban home.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Matthews-Rooney
Nancy and Andrew need a functional space for their family, but are impossibly picky.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Jim & Connie
Jim and Connie dream of growing their family, but their tiny home limits them.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Mark & Desta
Mark and Desta, staffers on the show, turn into hard-to-please homeowners.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Cira Bagnato
Charles and Sherri are desperate to accommodate their ever-changing family.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Ethier
Rachel and Stephane's home is problematic with two children.
Love It or List It: Season 2 (2009)
- Season 2 Episode 18: Gallagher
The Gallagher family is in need of a domestic do-over before baby number four arrives.
- Season 2 Episode 17: Shanahan
John and Cecil's perfect home is no longer and need to decide if it has the potential or not.
- Season 2 Episode 16: Ed & Martine
Love It or List It's own Eddie, has had little time to complete his own home's renovations.Monday 8th September 2:00pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 2 Episode 15: The Nguyen Family
The Nguyen family wants to convert their house into a single family home.
- Season 2 Episode 14: Michael & Jeffery
Michael and Jeffery agree their home is not working for them, but can't agree on the solution.
- Season 2 Episode 13: The Sproat Family
Hoping to have another baby, John and Rebecca are split on finding enough room for their growing family.
- Season 2 Episode 12: The Bayda/McLean Family
Mother Natalie and son Brandon are feeling overcrowded in their 1100-square-foot home.
- Season 2 Episode 11: The Elliott Family
Doug and Ellie rush into their house overlooking its total lack of function.
- Season 2 Episode 10: The Smout Family
Opinionated art collectors are caught between spiraling expectations and over the top opinions.Saturday 13th September 1:00pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 2 Episode 9: The Adamidis Family
Chris and Petrea's one time dream home is full of unfinished renovations.
- Season 2 Episode 8: The Goddard Family
Chris and Stephanie's house is too small, too cluttered and inefficient for their growing family.
- Season 2 Episode 7: The McLean Family
Newlyweds, Parveen and Andy, plan on moving in together but Andy's house is problematic.
- Season 2 Episode 6: The Yee Family
Hilary Farr and David Visentin help city dweller Andy decide whether his property can become a home for his new wife and their teenage children
- Season 2 Episode 5: The Ford Williams Family
Designer Hilary Farr and property dealer David Visentin offer advice to a family with little space following the adoption of a third childMonday 8th September 12:00pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 2 Episode 4: Kowalik Family
Robert and Kim have an abundance of space in this five-bedroom beauty.
- Season 2 Episode 3: The Cunniam Family
Jennifer is in need of her own space after moving into her husband's former bachelor pad.
- Season 2 Episode 2: The Tallmeister Family
Designer Hilary Farr and property dealer David Visentin help families decide whether to update or sell their cramped and cluttered houses
- Season 2 Episode 1: The Mitchell Family
Andrew and Julie moved in knowing there was enough room for their family of four, but then daughter Parker arrived.
Love It or List It: Season 1 (2008 - 2009)
- Season 1 Episode 13: The Pliskat Family
The layout of this urban duplex has the Pliskat's living in half of their space.Monday 8th September 1:00pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 1 Episode 12: The Turner Family
Victoria and Scott feel they're growing out of their dream home with the kids and the business growing fast.
- Season 1 Episode 11: The Preston Family
The Prestons are feeling the charm of their country home wear off.
- Season 1 Episode 10: The Roedger Family
Maggie and Roy are out of room and ideas; Hilary needs to give the family the functional layout and update they need.
- Season 1 Episode 9: The McGeachie Family
Derek and Andie are realizing the 100 year old house they fell in love with is not practical for a toddler, a newborn and a future third child.
- Season 1 Episode 8: The Wood Family
After four years of renovations, Suzanne and McLean have hit a wall, literally.
- Season 1 Episode 7: The Thomson Family 2
Designer Hilary Farr and property dealer David Visentin help families decide whether to update or sell their cramped and cluttered housesMonday 8th September 3:00pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 1 Episode 6: The Singh Family
Tim and Tarquin Singh have lost interest in their home that seemed like the perfect fit.
- Season 1 Episode 5: The Doudelet Family
Jay and Shari Droudelet's Beaches home offers two living spaces.
- Season 1 Episode 4: The Thomson Family
An expanding family needs a larger home.
- Season 1 Episode 3: The McMinn Family
Brad and Laura, along with their twin boys, were comfortable in their three bedroom house, but an unexpected pregnancy changed things.
- Season 1 Episode 2: The Lederman Family
Designer Hilary Farr and property dealer David Visentin help the Ledermans decide whether to update or sell their house, which is cluttered with musical instruments
- Season 1 Episode 1: The Challenger Family
Designer Hilary Farr and property dealer David Visentin help the Challenger family decide whether to stay in or sell their house, which they have started to outgrow