- Teen Artist, Laura's House, Yo-Yo Pro
A socially conscious artist; helping survivors of domestic violence; world yo-yo contest champion.
- Plastic Patrol; Extraordinary Soccer Player; 661 Skate
Two sisters recycle, reuse and repurpose plastic; a 12-year-old soccer player lets nothing block his path to success; a young woman owns two skateboard shops.
- Environmentalist; Skateboarding Prodigy; Fighting for Air
A wetlands environmentalist; a young professional skateboarder; a teen with severe asthma.
- Chess Champion; Operation Dream; Special Gymnasts
A 14-year-old world chess champion; a teen starts a non-profit charity; a young gymnast works with special-needs children.
- Modesty Club; Ocean Protector; Helping Out
A teen starts a modesty club at her school; an aspiring marine biologist tells others how to preserve the oceans; a young mentor to foster children.Today at 8:30am EDT - WDCA (MyNetworkTV)
- Braille Advocate, Volunteer, Period Writer
A 9-year-old starts an organization to put Braille labels in retail stores; a young man helps low-income people find jobs; a teen writes historical fiction.
- Lessons Learned; Green Teen; A League of Her Own
A high school student starts a tutoring program; a young woman works to preserve the planet; a female player on an all-boys team.
- Loved Unconditionally; Care Giver; Shred Kid's Cancer
Helping to empower teen girls; volunteering for the elderly; funding a charity for pediatric cancer research.
- High School Entrepreneurs; Prom Queens; Fitness Leader
Teen entrepreneurs; two young women help other girls attend their high-school prom; a young man builds a fitness zone in a park.
- Peer Leader; Climber; Emi-Jay
A teen helps her peers prepare for college; the youngest person to climb Mount Everest; girls run a successful business.
- Learning to Walk; Building Schools; Designer Dreams
An injured teen learns to walk again; a young woman helps to improve conditions for the children of Peru; a young man becomes a purse designer.
- Bird Rehab; Music Mogul; Food Banker
Rehabilitating injured birds; an 'at risk' youth finds his path through music; a girl collects food for needy people.
- Alzheimer's Advocate, Parkour, Song for Angels
A young Alzheimer's disease advocate; a youth uses parkour to get physically fit; using song to raise money and hope.
- Ballroom Dancer, Giving Back, Love Is Louder
A ballroom dancing champion; a girl works for foster children; young anti-bullying advocates.
- No Limitz Tennis, Finding the Fabulous, Money Maker
Special needs tennis program; a teen helps girls boost their self-esteem; a 15-year-old starts a business.
- Super Surfer, Karate Kid, Teen Line
A competitive surfer; a karate champion; a call center for teens in need.
- Board Blazers; Life Coach; Going Green
A young entrepreneur invents and markets skateboard lights; a teen works to stop bullies; an environmentalist affects change.
- Helping the Homeless; Young Pilots
A boy helps homeless people; record-holding teen pilots.
- Love Is Louder; Dancing Queen; Fabricator
Anti-bullying advocates; teaching little girls the joy of dance; welding.
- Green Thumb; Reading for Change; Beating the Odds
A self-sustaining garden; volunteering to help children read; overcoming a disability and helping others.
- Shred Kid's Cancer; Ride Across America; Shamazzle's Dazzles
A young man uses music to fund his charity for pediatric-cancer research; a teen bikes across America for charity; a teen entrepreneur's jewelry helps disadvantaged girls.
- Aspiring Journalist; Wildlife Tracker; Equine Rescue
A young journalist has her own Web show; a teen adventurer; a girl cares for abandoned horses.
- Motivational Speaker, Helping Out, Aviation Docent
A youth inspires as a motivational speaker; a teen mentors foster children; a young air-museum docent.
- Kids for Peace; Aspiring Writer; Gift of Baseball
Empowering children to create peace in their lives; a teen author of historical fiction; helping children across America play baseball.
- Fashion With Compassion; Young Author; Giving Back
Using fashion to raise money for humanitarian organizations; an 11-year-old author and illustrator; a teen helps children with cystic fibrosis.
- Sight Learning; Lemonade Day; Dog Trainer
Collecting eyeglasses for those in need; aspiring entrepreneurs; training guide dogs for blind people.
- 661 Skate, Giving Racketeer, Feeding Others
A young woman owns two skateboard shops; a young man recycles tennis rackets for underserved youth; a teen returns empty cans and bottles to help feed those in need.
- Protecting Animals, Healing Hurts, Yo-Yo Champ
Kids Against Animal Cruelty; a girl designs and sews pillows for cancer patients; a World Yo-Yo Contest champion.
- Emi-Jay, Record Setting Sailor, Blind Teacher
Teens run a successful business; a young man sails solo around the world; a visually impaired aspiring filmmaker.
- Volunteer; Green Teen; A League of Her Own
Helping low income and homeless people find homes; a teen works to save the environment; a girl on an all-boys baseball team.
- Building Schools, Dance Dance Dance, Pre-Teen Entrepreneur
Improving conditions for the children of Peru; using dance to help at-risk children; a pre-teen owns a business.
- Dream Project, Sweet Success, Extraordinary Soccer Player
A girl raises money for breast-cancer research; a teen entrepreneur's unique idea; a soccer player lets nothing block his path to success.
- Young CEO; Designer Dreams; Teen Entrepreneur
The teen who developed the programs Autism Ambassadors and Truant Today; a purse designer; a 13-year-old scooter entrepreneur.
- FUNDaFIELD; Karate Kid; Tennis Lessons
A young man builds soccer fields in developing countries; a teen karate champion; a young tennis player teaches special-needs children.
- Ocean Protector; Fighting for Air; Mission for Change
An aspiring marine biologist tells how to preserve oceans; a teen with severe asthma fundraises to help others; a girl helps suffering people in India.
- Dancer; Feeding Families; Research for Change
A dancer's life is forever changed; a young man picks backyard fruit to feed the hungry; a teenage stem cell research intern.
- Green Teen; Running Shoes; Passion for Fashion
A young woman works to preserve the planet; a young man collects shoes for those in need; an aspiring young fashion designer helps disadvantaged children.
- Eating Disorder Survivor; Urban Cowboys
A teen eating-disorder survivor starts a support group; two young men find their passion in horses.
- Museum Volunteer; Off-Shore Sailor; Anti-Bullying Advocate
Teen museum volunteer; a woman sails solo around the world; anti-bullying advocate.
- Fighting for Air; Giving Racketeer; Teen Filmmaker
A teen with severe asthma helps others with the disease; a young man recycles tennis rackets for underserved youth; a young filmmaker helps those less fortunate.
- Skateboarding Prodigy; Ride Across America; Sugar Vision
A young professional skateboarder; a teen bikes across America for charity; a teen entrepreneur's sugar-packaging idea.
- Parkour; Feeding Families; Climber
Using parkour to become physically fit; picking backyard fruit to feed hungry people; the youngest person to climb Mount Everest.
- Laura's House; Music Mogul; Giving Back
A young woman helps survivors of domestic violence; an 'at risk' youth finds his path through music; a teen shares her experience and strength to help children with cystic fibrosis.
- Special Olympics Star; Urban Cowboys; Finding the Fabulous
A young woman excels in the Special Olympics; young men find their passion working with horses; a teen helps girls boost their self-esteem.
- Money Matters; Beating the Odds; Teen Entrepreneur
Budgeting finances for the prom; a young woman overcomes her disability and helps others; a 13-year-old entrepreneur.
- Homeless Teen Saved, Lemonade Day, Dog Trainer
A homeless girl turns her life around; aspiring entrepreneurs; a girl who trains guide dogs.
- Teen Scientist; Bracelets for a Cause
A scientific breakthrough; a teen makes and sells bracelets to sponsor a cause.
- Builder, Teen Help, Designer Dreams
A teen supervises a large rebuilding project; a call center for teens in need; a purse designer.
- Teen Actress; Dance Dance Dance; Teen Official
A successful teen actress; a young woman uses dance to help at-risk children; a teen shakes up local politics.
- Yo-Yo Pro; Underdog Dreams; Song for Angels
A young yo-yo champion; Compton Centennial Football overcomes odds; using a song to raise money and hope.
- Horse Rescuer; Record Setting Sailor; Teen Entrepreneur
A woman who rescues horses; a teen sails around the world; a girl with her own business.
- Care Giver Volunteer; Social Entrepreneurship; Center Stage
A volunteer for the elderly; a teen entrepreneur helps disadvantaged girls; a young woman who loves theater raises money for breast cancer research.
- Food Banker; Olympic Dreams; Research for Change
A girl collects food for needy people; a figure skater aims to be an Olympian; a teen stem-cell research intern.
- Fitness Leader; Young Pilots
A young man builds a fitness zone in a local park; record-holding teen pilots.
- Wildlife Tracker; Music Maker; Pencil Bugs
A teen adventurer; a youth finds his path through music; a young entrepreneur publishes a book.
- Extraordinary Soccer Player; Offshore Sailor; Special Gymnasts
A 12-year-old soccer player; a young woman sails solo around the world; a teen gymnast works with special-needs children.
- High Flyer; Young Author; Prom Queens
A young air-museum docent; an 11-year-old author and illustrator; young women help girls attend their high-school prom.
- Young Animator; Karate Kid; Dancing Queen
A 12-year-old who makes animated films; teen karate champion; a young dancer teachers girls about the joy of dance.
- Gifted Artist; Go Fly a Kite; A League of Her Own
A teen artist; a young entrepreneur; a female baseball player on an otherwise all-boys team.
- Fabricator; Blind Teacher; Running Shoes
A teen finds his career calling in welding; a visually impaired aspiring filmmaker; collecting shoes for needy people.
- Lemonade Day; Bracelets for a Cause
Four aspiring entrepreneurs; a teen makes and sells bracelets for charity.
- Beating the Odds; Giving Racketeer; Climber
A disabled teen helps others; a young man recycles tennis rackets; the youngest person to climb Mount Everest.
- Horse Whisperer; Period Writer; Sailing Superstar
A young girl takes care of horses; a teen author of historical fiction; a sailor attemps a voyage alone.
- Underdogs; Designer Dreams; Karate Kid
A football team beats the odds; a young man designs purses; a teenage karate champion.
- Giving Back; Helping Families; Hollywood Dreams
A teen shares strength and hope with kids with cystic fibrosis; a young girl cares for foster kids; a young man dreams of a career in Hollywood.
- Film Critics; Feeding Families; Beating the Odds
A movie review website run by kids; a young man feeds the hungry; blind teen golfer.
- Dog Trainer; Teen Entrepreneur; Life Coach
A girl trains guide dogs for the blind; a 13-year-old entrepreneur; an anti-bullying advocate.Saturday 11th April 10:30am EDT - WUSADT2
- Urban Cowboys; Helping Out; Sweet Success
Youngsters with a passion for horses; a teen mentors foster children; a young entrepreneur wants to make a difference.Sunday 5th April 10:00am EDT - WUSADT2
- Teen Official; Finding the Fabulous; Reading for Change
A girl shakes up local politics; a teen helps girls boost their self-esteem; a man volunteers his time to help children read.Saturday 4th April 10:30am EDT - WUSADT2
- Dance, Dance, Dance; Social Entrepreneurship; Teen Filmmaker
Using dance to help at-risk children; jewelry helps disadvantaged girls; a filmmaker helps people who are less fortunate.
- Empowerment; Teen Help
Actor Hill Harper's Summer Empowerment Academy for at-risk teens; a unique call center for teens in need.
- Feeding Others; In the Money; Gift of Baseball
A teen feeds people in need; a girl owns a business; a youngster helps children play baseball.
- Record-Setting Sailor; Mission for Change; Preteen Author
A teen sails around the world; a girl helps suffering people in India; an 11-year-old author.
- Olympic Dreams; Center Stage; Banana Split
A junior figure-skater; using love of theater to raise money for breast cancer research; banana splits for breakfast.
- Ride Across America, Heart Pillows, Research for Change
A teen bikes across America for charity; a girl makes pillows for cancer patients; an 18-year-old is a stem-cell research intern.
- Dream of Flight, Tennis Lessons, Song for Angels
A record-holding pilot; a tennis player teaches special-needs children; raising money and hope with song.
- Climber, Special Gymnasts, Money Maker
The youngest person to climb Mount Everest; a gymnast works with special-needs children; a young entrepreneur.
- Solo Sailor; Music Mogul; Passion for Fashion
A woman sails solo around the world; a youth finds his path through music; an aspiring fashion designer helps children.
- Operation Dream; Karate Kid; Prom Queens
A teen karate champion; a young girl starts a charity; two young women help other girls attend their high-school prom.
- Go Fly a Kite, Skip the School Cafeteria
A visually impaired teen aspires to be a filmmaker; a 14-year-old entrepreneur.
- Golf, Dancing Queen, Going Green
A visually impaired golfer; teens affect change and give back.
- Baseball, Running Shoes, Green Teen
A girl plays on an all-boy baseball team; teen-managed charities; a blind aspiring filmmaker.