Little Bill: Season 4 (2000 - 2004)
- Season 4 Episode 19: When Friends Get Mad; The Party Box
Kiku accidentally ruins one of Little Bill's drawings; Little Bill learns that he is not invited to a party at the Glover house.Wednesday 5th June 8:00am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 4 Episode 18: Private Time; Never
Little Bill cannot understand why Brenda and Big Bill would like some private time; Little Bill dislikes Alice the Great's new friend.
- Season 4 Episode 17: The Skating Lesson; Mr. Moth
April promises to give Little Bill a skating lesson; the students in Little Bill's class anticipate the arrival of their butterflies.
- Season 4 Episode 16: Get Well, Elephant; Elephant's Best Friend
Elephant gets sick; Little Bill tries to find Elephant a best friend.
- Season 4 Episode 15: Summertime in the Wintertime; Snowracers
A blizzard forces the Glover children to stay inside; Little Bill and Michael build a car out of snow.
- Season 4 Episode 14: I Can Sign the Sign for Friend
Little Bill learns sign language; Little Bill makes a new friend at the park.Tuesday 4th June 8:30am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 4 Episode 13: The New Neighbors; Doggie Magic
- Season 4 Episode 13: Little Bill's Adventure With Captain Brainstorm
Little Bill and Bobby play detective in order to learn the identity of their new neighbors; Little Bill spends some time with Mr. Rojas' dog.
- Season 4 Episode 12: The Incredible Shrinking Little Bill; The Big Swings
Little Bill is convinced that he is shrinking; Bobby pushes Little Bill too high on the big swings at the playground.
- Season 4 Episode 11: The Musical Instrument; The Choir
Little Bill searches for the perfect musical instrument; Little Bill accompanies April to choir practice.
- Season 4 Episode 10: The Surprise; Good Ol' Lightin
April and Bobby make a surprise photo album for Alice the Great's birthday; Little Bill wants to find the wooden wagon Alice the Great had as a child.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Halloween Special
Little Bill's neighbor is moving to Hawaii; Little Bill decides to run away from home.
- Season 4 Episode 8: The Early Bill; Going Camping
Little Bill wakes up early and goes for a walk with Alice the Great; Little Bill and Big Bill camp out in the backyard.
- Season 4 Episode 7: The New Babysitter; My Friend Isabel
Little Bill is left home with a new baby sitter; Little Bill refuses to say goodbye to Isabel.Tuesday 28th May 8:30am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 4 Episode 6: The Best Book Ever; A Ramp for Monty
Little Bill gets a library card; Little Bill convinces Big Bill to build a wheelchair ramp for Monty.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Echo Falls; Going Fishing
Little Bill and his family go on a hike to Echo Falls; Little Bill tries to catch a fish.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Racing Time; All Tied Up
- Season 4 Episode 3: What About Me?; Happy Not-Birthday to You
Little Bill feels neglected; Little Bill wants to cheer up April after her team loses the basketball championship.Wednesday 5th June 8:30am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 4 Episode 2: New Foods; Elephant Tricks
Valencia and Dorado invite Little Bill over to their house for dinner; Little Bill and Andrew try to get Elephant to perform tricks.
- Season 4 Episode 1: The Car Keys; Doggie Sitting
Little Bill loses the keys to his father's car; the Glover children try to prove that they are responsible by taking care of Mr. Rojas' dog.
- Season 4 Episode 14, Part 1: I Can Sign!
- Season 4 Episode 3, Part 1: What About Me?
Little Bill: Season 3 (2001 - 2004)
- Season 3 Episode 9: Wabbit Worries; Wabbit Babies
Little Bill is asked to look after the school's new pet rabbits in 'Wabbit Worries', and discovers that some more wabbits.. er.. rabbits, are on the way in 'Wabbit Babies'.
- Season 3 Episode 8: No. 1 on Honeywood Street; Baseball Glover
Little Bill, April and Bobby participate in a neighborhood competition; Alice the Great must play in the Glover family baseball competition.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Monty Joins the Class; Dad Goes to School
Little Bill is eager to help when Monty joins his class; Big Bill goes to Little Bill's class to explain his job.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Michael Sleeps Over; Michael's First Snow
Little Bill's friend is sleeping over for the first time; Michael and Little Bill play in the snow.
- Season 3 Episode 5: A Day at the Beach; The Get Well Song
The Glovers take a trip to the beach; Big Bill has a cold and has to stay home from work.
- Season 3 Episode 4: The No-Talking Contest; The Search Is for the Sock
The Glover children challenge each other to see who can go the longest without talking; Little Bill offers to help Brenda with the laundry.Monday 27th May 8:30am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 3 Episode 3: Monty's Visit; Mom's Trip
Little Bill feels left out when his friend comes over for the day in 'Monty Visits', and then in 'Mum's Trip', Little Bill is worried when his mum has to go out of town for a day.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Violin Lessons; Squirmy
In 'Violin Lessons' Little Bill is mean about Bobby playing his violin, and then in 'Squirmy' Little Bill finds an earthworm and wants to keep it as his new pet. (S)Friday 31st May 8:00am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 3 Episode 1: Ready, Set, Read!; I Got A Letter
Little Bill learns to read; Little Bill writes and receives letters.Wednesday 29th May 8:30am EDT - Nick Jr
Little Bill: Season 2 (2000)
- Season 2 Episode 11: Copy Cat; Picture Day
Little Bill learns that it's OK to like the things that other people like in 'Copy Cat', and then in 'Picture Day', Little Bill wants to look nice for his school photograph. (S)
- Season 2 Episode 10: The Snack Helper; Buds
Little Bill must find a way to be fair to all his friends in 'The Snack Helper', and in 'Buds', Little Bill and Andrew accidentally upset Kiku and Fuschia.Monday 27th May 8:00am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 2 Episode 9: Rolling Along; The Stage Trick
In 'Rolling Along' Little Bill has fun pretending to be a kangaroo! Then, in 'The Stage Trick', it's spring and Little Bill's class have made up a song all about springtime. (S)Monday 3rd June 8:30am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 2 Episode 8: A Trip to the Hospital; The Wrong Thing to Do
In 'A Trip To The Hospital' Little Bill falls over and hurts his arm. Then in 'The Wrong Thing To Do' Little Bill gets frustrated with the plaster cast on his arm. (S)
- Season 2 Episode 7: The Birthday Present; The Birthday Party
In 'The Birthday Present', Little Bill has to choose a present for Fuchsia, and then at the party in 'The Birthday Party' Little Bill can't wait for Fuchsia to open her gift. (S)Monday 3rd June 8:00am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 2 Episode 6: The Ring Bear; Miss Murray's Wedding
In 'The Ring Bear', Miss Murray is getting married. Little Bill can't understand exactly why people get married, but he finds out in 'Miss Murray's Wedding' (S)
- Season 2 Episode 5: Are We There Yet?; Super Family Fun Land!
The family plans to visit their favourite amusement park in 'Are We There Yet?', and then in 'Super Family Fun Land', Little Bill wants to go on all the rides.
- Season 2 Episode 4: The Promise; The Practice
In 'The Promise' April agrees that Little Bill can take her basketball trophy to show and tell, and in 'The Practice' Bill spends the afternoon at April's basketball practice.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Big Kid; The Bills Go to Work
In 'The Big Kid' Little Bill decides he wants to act like a big kid, and in 'The Bills Go to Work' Little Bill wants to know what work is like.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Elephant on the Loose; If a Bird Rings, Answer It
Little Bill's pet hamster escapes; a parrot mimics the ring of a telephone.Friday 31st May 8:30am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 2 Episode 1: Zoopity-Zoo; The Neighbourhood Park
In 'Zoopity-Zoo,' Alice teaches Little Bill that cleaning can be fun, while in 'The Neighbourhood Park', Little Bill gets his friends involved in a community clean-up.Tuesday 4th June 8:00am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 2 Episode 9, Part 1: Rolling Along
Little Bill: Season 1 (1999 - 2000)
- Season 1 Episode 8: Chicken Pox; Shipwreck Saturday
In 'The Chicken Pox', Little Bill is upset that he is sick, when everyone else is out having fun, and in 'Shipwreck Saturday', Little Bill has made a toy boat and named it Moby Dick.
- Season 1 Episode 7: The Zoo; My Pet Elephant
Little Bill's class is going on an outing in 'The Zoo' and then in 'My Pet Elephant' Little Bill is allowed a pet.
- Season 1 Episode 6: The Meanest Thing to Say; Lavatory Story
Little Bill and his friends meet a new boy in 'The Meanest Thing to Say', and in 'Lavatory Story' Little Bill offers to show his new friend to the bathroom.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Guppies; The Magic Quilt
In 'Guppies' Little Bill is nearly ready to have his first swimming lesson and in 'The Magic Quilt' Little Bill thinks there is a 'Thing' in his wardrobe.
- Season 1 Episode 4: The Dollar; The Choice
In 'The Dollar' Little Bill finds some money in the street and can't decide what to do with it. Then in 'The Choice' Little Bill and April have to agree on which cereal to buy.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Monty's Roar; Natural Root Pals
In 'Monty's Roar', Little Bill makes a new friend, and in 'Natural Root Pals', Little Bill thinks that going to a beauty salon with his mum will be boring.Tuesday 28th May 8:00am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 1 Episode 2: The Treasure Hunt; Best Way to Play
In 'The Treasure Hunt' Little Bill has to spend a rainy day indoors, and in 'The Best Way to Play', Little Bill and his friends pretend they are blasting off into space.Thursday 30th May 8:30am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 1 Episode 1: Just a Baby; The Campout
In 'Just a Baby' Bill's baby cousin Jamal is visiting, but Little Bill makes her cry! While in 'The Campout' Little Bill and Andrew have a camping adventure.Wednesday 29th May 8:00am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 1 Episode 2, Part 1: The Treasure Hunt
- Season 1 Episode 7, Part 1: The Zoo!
Little Bill: Special (2001)
- Merry Christmas, Little Bill
Little Bill is worried that Alice The Great won't be able to get home in time for Christmas, so he writes a letter to Santa Claus to ask for a ride.
Domestic tales with Bill and his family
- Christmas Special
Domestic tales with Bill and his family
Little Bill: Other Episodes
- Racing Time; All Tied Up
Little Bill is late for school; Little Bill must learn how to tie his shoes.Thursday 30th May 8:00am EDT - Nick Jr
- Little Bill's Giant Space Adventure
Little Bill draws a space-age story featuring his hero Captain Brainstorm, and finds out that being little can be very useful indeed.
- The Halloween Costume; The Haunted Halloween Party
Little Bill's Halloween costume disappears; Little Bill is afraid of trick-or-treating and the haunted Halloween party.
- Same Sun, Same Moon, Same Star
In 'Same Sun, Same Moon, Same Star', Little Bill is sad when he discovers his friend is moving away.
- Making Mother's Day; Picture Perfect
In 'Making Mother's Day', Little Bill is upset that he left his mother's day present at school. Then Little Bill tries his hand at photography in 'Perfect Picture'. (S)
- Making Mother's Day; Picture Perfect
In 'Making Mother's Day' Little Bill is upset that he left his mother's day present at school, then Little Bill tries his hand at photography in 'Perfect Picture'.