- Season 1 Episode 26: Piemonte Peppers
Peppers; country-style fava soup; oatmeal palacinke.
- Season 1 Episode 25: A Light and Delicious Supper
Baked swordfish with lemon, capers and vinegar; boiled potatoes with mint sauce.
- Season 1 Episode 24: Good Enough for Grandma
Ricotta and vegetable crostata; homestyle semolina and escarole soup.
- Season 1 Episode 23: Michelangelo's Favorite Pasta
Florentine-style mafalde; loin lamb chops in a red wine sauce; apple cake.Saturday 13th September 4:30pm EDT - WFPT (PBS)
- Season 1 Episode 22: Chicken Three Ways
Poached chicken breast salad; shells with zucchini and chicken; chicken breasts with orange and Gaeta olives.
- Season 1 Episode 21: Party Favorites
Antipasti; cured vegetables; anchovy frittata with zucchini; onion tart; marinated meatballs.
- Season 1 Episode 20: Heart Healthy & Heavenly
Potatoes baked with tomatoes; salmon with mustard sauce; angel cake with fresh berries.
- Season 1 Episode 19: Summertime Delights
Scallop salad; seared sesame chicken breast; mint granita.
- Season 1 Episode 18: Rice Is Twice as Nice
Clam and scallion risotto with tomatoes; Neapolitan rice and meat mold served with a green salad.
- Season 1 Episode 17: Get to Know Your Grains
Cucumbers with whole wheat couscous; toasted grain soup; baked whole wheat penne and ceci beans.
- Season 1 Episode 16: Seafood Surprises
Artichokes with tuna, capers and hard-boiled eggs; grouper with potatoes and peppers; jam-filled mezzelune fritte.
- Season 1 Episode 15: Potato Pizza
A dough made from potatoes, topped with mozzarella, tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, oregano and grana padano; barley soup.
- Season 1 Episode 14: Sundays With Nonna Rosa
Seasoned olives; homemade pasta; pappardelle with turkey rolls.
- Season 1 Episode 13: Rustic and Rich Flavors
Meatball and eggplant tagliatelle; vegetable and meat casserole; lentil country salad.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Crostini to Parmigiana
Tomato and ricotta crostini; tuna salad with boiled zucchini; eggplant and rice parmigiana.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Just for the Halibut
Halibut baked with mushrooms in a lemon and white wine sauce; stuffed peppers with capers and anchovies; anise cookies.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Comfort Food
Apple cider braised pork shoulder with turnips; mashed potatoes and fava beans; pear crumble with brandy and cherries.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Not Your Typical Burger
Burgers stuffed with mozzarella and basil; cauliflower salad flavored with anchovies and herbs.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Pork Kabobs and Heavenly Ham
Prune and pork kebabs; braised cabbage with prosciutto; ham in marsala sauce.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Waste Not Want Not!
Adding lettuce to risotto; veal stew with onion and squash; bread pudding with pears.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Under the Sea
Clam bruschetta using bread; mushrooms with scallops and scallions; grilled tuna with mimosa sauce.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Classics With a Twist
Mozzarella salad with celery and walnuts; pappa al pomodoro with clams; zucchini parmigiana.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Time for Brunch
Rustic oatmeal biscuits; tomatoes stuffed with bread, herbs cheese and eggs; string bean salad with capers and basil.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Two Savory Soups and Ligurian Focaccia
Focaccia Genovese served with Le Marche-style bean soup prepared with cabbage; country onion soup.
- Season 1 Episode 2: All in the Pantry
Pasta and bean soup; spaghetti with pantry sauce; spaghettini with olive oil and rosemary.
- Season 1 Episode 1: A Delicious Elegant Meal
Tomato and mint salad; Italian-style filet with balsamic reduction; gluten-free torta caprese.