Lidia's Kitchen: Season 2 (2014 - 2015)
- Season 2 Episode 19: Gnocchi Time Memories With the Grandkids
Lentil country salad; cheese gnocchi with butter and sage sauce; pork pockets stuffed with pickles and cheese.
- Season 2 Episode 18: Super Simple Seared Lamb Chops
Seared lamb chops served with red wine sauce; potato salad; almond and coffee cream mini tarts.
- Season 2 Episode 17: Seafood Symphony
Tomato and bread soup; clam and scallion risotto, a variation of linguine with clams.
- Season 2 Episode 16: I Love Eggs
Oregano eggs and anchovy frittata; rustic salad; zabaglione with fresh fruit.
- Season 2 Episode 15: Sweetest of Sweets
Anise cookies; mint granita; angel cake with fresh berries; rice pudding with a blessing.
- Season 2 Episode 14: Dinnertime Soup and Sandwich
Spinach and chickpea soup; Italian style baked toast sandwich; oatmeal crepes.
- Season 2 Episode 13: More Family Favorites
Peppers Piedmontese; mafalde, Michelangelo style; Italian style filet mignon with balsamic reduction.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Heartwarming Comfort Foods
Pasta and bean soup; ham in marsala sauce; hamburger with homemade ketchup.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Grandma's Favorites
Skillet gratin of mushrooms and chicken; celery potatoes and tomatoes; apple cake.
- Season 2 Episode 10: A Perfect Weeknight Meal
Carrot and apple salad; salmon fillets with Prosecco served with potatoes; apple crumble.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Cozy Wintertime Kitchen
Pipette with sweet potatoes; veal stew with onion and squash; cauliflower.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Symphony of Pastas
Baked rigatoni with zucchini; penne with ricotta and mushrooms; fettuccine with a clam and leek sauce.
- Season 2 Episode 7: The Oven Is On
Eggplant and rice parmigiana; vegetable and meat casserole; bread pudding with pears.Saturday 7th February 4:30pm EST - WFPT (PBS)
- Season 2 Episode 6: Family Favorites
Marinated meatballs; zucchini parmigiana; artichoke carbonara; jam-filled mezzaluna.
- Season 2 Episode 5: A Little Spice With a Hint of Beer
Butterflied Cornish hen; potatoes baked in beer; squash and ricotta tart.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Garlic and Onion Steal the Show
Onion tart; garlic risotto; torta caprese.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Simple Weekday Dinner Ideas
Scallops, scallion and mushrooms; chicken breasts with orange and Gaeta olives; tuna with mimosa sauce.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Fall's Flavorful Favorites
Pork medallions with grapes; baked fennel with sage; orange in marsala.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Steak Night With London Broil
Vegetable patty with green salad; London broil with sun-dried tomato marinade; corn and walnut cake.
Lidia's Kitchen: Season 1 (2013 - 2014)
- Season 1 Episode 26: Piemonte Peppers
Peppers; country-style fava soup; oatmeal palacinke.
- Season 1 Episode 25: A Light and Delicious Supper
Baked swordfish with lemon, capers and vinegar; boiled potatoes with mint sauce.
- Season 1 Episode 24: Good Enough for Grandma
Ricotta and vegetable crostata; homestyle semolina and escarole soup.
- Season 1 Episode 23: Michelangelo's Favorite Pasta
Florentine-style mafalde; loin lamb chops in a red wine sauce; apple cake.
- Season 1 Episode 22: Chicken Three Ways
Poached chicken breast salad; shells with zucchini and chicken; chicken breasts with orange and Gaeta olives.
- Season 1 Episode 21: Party Favorites
Antipasti; cured vegetables; anchovy frittata with zucchini; onion tart; marinated meatballs.
- Season 1 Episode 20: Heart Healthy & Heavenly
Potatoes baked with tomatoes; salmon with mustard sauce; angel cake with fresh berries.
- Season 1 Episode 19: Summertime Delights
Scallop salad; seared sesame chicken breast; mint granita.
- Season 1 Episode 18: Rice Is Twice as Nice
Clam and scallion risotto with tomatoes; Neapolitan rice and meat mold served with a green salad.
- Season 1 Episode 17: Get to Know Your Grains
Cucumbers with whole wheat couscous; toasted grain soup; baked whole wheat penne and ceci beans.
- Season 1 Episode 16: Seafood Surprises
Artichokes with tuna, capers and hard-boiled eggs; grouper with potatoes and peppers; jam-filled mezzelune fritte.
- Season 1 Episode 15: Potato Pizza
A dough made from potatoes, topped with mozzarella, tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, oregano and grana padano; barley soup.
- Season 1 Episode 14: Sundays With Nonna Rosa
Seasoned olives; homemade pasta; pappardelle with turkey rolls.
- Season 1 Episode 13: Rustic and Rich Flavors
Meatball and eggplant tagliatelle; vegetable and meat casserole; lentil country salad.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Crostini to Parmigiana
Tomato and ricotta crostini; tuna salad with boiled zucchini; eggplant and rice parmigiana.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Just for the Halibut
Halibut baked with mushrooms in a lemon and white wine sauce; stuffed peppers with capers and anchovies; anise cookies.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Comfort Food
Apple cider braised pork shoulder with turnips; mashed potatoes and fava beans; pear crumble with brandy and cherries.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Not Your Typical Burger
Burgers stuffed with mozzarella and basil; cauliflower salad flavored with anchovies and herbs.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Pork Kabobs and Heavenly Ham
Prune and pork kebabs; braised cabbage with prosciutto; ham in marsala sauce.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Waste Not Want Not!
Adding lettuce to risotto; veal stew with onion and squash; bread pudding with pears.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Under the Sea
Clam bruschetta using bread; mushrooms with scallops and scallions; grilled tuna with mimosa sauce.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Classics With a Twist
Mozzarella salad with celery and walnuts; pappa al pomodoro with clams; zucchini parmigiana.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Time for Brunch
Rustic oatmeal biscuits; tomatoes stuffed with bread, herbs cheese and eggs; string bean salad with capers and basil.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Two Savory Soups and Ligurian Focaccia
Focaccia Genovese served with Le Marche-style bean soup prepared with cabbage; country onion soup.
- Season 1 Episode 2: All in the Pantry
Pasta and bean soup; spaghetti with pantry sauce; spaghettini with olive oil and rosemary.
- Season 1 Episode 1: A Delicious Elegant Meal
Tomato and mint salad; Italian-style filet with balsamic reduction; gluten-free torta caprese.