Lidia's Italy: Season 4 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 4 Episode 26: The Delights of Braising
Braised cabbage rolls stuffed with sausage and cabbage; skillet-braised chicken bundles with pestata and bacon.
- Season 4 Episode 25: Deliciously Vegetarian
Sweet-and-sour onions; vegetable tart with squash filling; vegetable tart with Swiss chard filling.
- Season 4 Episode 24: The Rock of Assisi
Italian chef Lidia Bastianich makes strangozzi with veal and chicken liver sauce, and pork chops with capers, lemon and pepperoncino
- Season 4 Episode 23: Apples: Salad, Soup, Dessert
Italian chef Lidia Bastianich makes apple and bean soup, country salad, and a bread pudding with apples and apricots
- Season 4 Episode 22: Hearty but Good
Rice and chestnut dish; baked penne with mushrooms; almond pudding with poached pears.
- Season 4 Episode 21: Meatloaf Like No Other
Meatloaf with ricotta cheese and tomato sauce; ambrosia with wheat berries, fruit, and chocolate.
- Season 4 Episode 20: For Whom the Bell Tolls
Cavatelli, favas, and onions; rigatoni with pork butt, veal, and sausage braised in tomatoes.
- Season 4 Episode 19: Strumming the Pasta
Maccheroni with zucchini, eggs, and saffron; maccheroni with lemon.
- Season 4 Episode 18: Hot Stuff From Basilicata
Maccheroni; pasta in pork ragu sauce; artichokes and potatoes with vegetables, pancetta and nutmeg.
- Season 4 Episode 17: The Lamb and the Chestnut Story
Chestnut and lentil soup with tomato and basil; stuffed leg of lamb served with polenta.
- Season 4 Episode 16: Huggable Ligurian Food
Spinach salad with pine nuts; German potato salad with pancetta; almond torta with chocolate chips.
- Season 4 Episode 15: Fishing for Tuna in Genova
Tuna cooked with anchovies and porcini mushrooms; braised beef with mushrooms and pine nuts.
- Season 4 Episode 14: The Liquid Marriage
Traditional wedding soup with escarole, fennel, and meatballs; soup with monkfish and grouper; spaghetti with cherry tomatoes.
- Season 4 Episode 13: Casseroling in Sardegna
Baked eggplant in tomato sauce; baked eggplant with onions and tomatoes; prune torte.
- Season 4 Episode 12: The Catanzaro in the Chicken
Baked Cavatappi in a tomato sauce; chicken with homemade stuffing; almond biscotti.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Intoxicating Antioxidant
A soup made with fresh vegetables; pasta with string beans and potatoes; cherry jam tart.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Sardinian Lobster Salad
Lobster salad with celery and tomatoes in a light egg dressing; braised cauliflower with onions and olives; pasta with cold tomato mint sauce.
- Season 4 Episode 9: From the Shores of Molise
Pasta with calamari, scallops and shrimp; octopus sauce with black olives, peperoncino and onions; fried ricotta balls drizzled with marmalade.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Praise the Shepherd
Shepherd's rigatoni with sausage, Parmigiano-Reggiano and basil; shepherd-style pork chops with stuffed figs.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Potatoes With a Twist
Pasta with oil, garlic and peperoncino; baccala with a sauce of garlic, wine, and peppers; potatoes with garlic and peperoncini.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Harvest Classics From Liguria
Rice and zucchini crostada; stuffed vegetables using tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers and zucchini; bread salad with summer vegetables.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Sardinian Turnovers
Soup made of Savoy cabbage, provolone and pecorino cheese; provolone turnover.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Pasta by Any Name
Homemade maccheroni in a meat sauce of pork, tomatoes and vegetables; paccheri with clams, mussels, shrimp and scallops.
- Season 4 Episode 3: To Cozze or Not to Cozze
Fish soup with vegetables; taccozze pasta with sea bass.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Delicious Crumbs
Italian chef Lidia Bastianich bakes fregola casserole with pasta and a sauce of pancetta, onions, and tomatoes, before she roasts a lobster
- Season 4 Episode 1: Light but Luscious
Calabrese salad; eggplant, onion, and potatoes; steamed swordfish Bagnara-style.
Lidia's Italy: Season 3 (2009 - 2010)
- Season 3 Episode 26: Conquering Cauliflower
Gemelli with cauliflower; fresh pasta squares with beans and bacon.
- Season 3 Episode 25: Sweet and Spicy Calabria
Sweet onion soup; spicy calamari; sesame candy.
- Season 3 Episode 24: Three Pastas in a Flash
Bucatini with sausage; ditalini with broccoli rabe; rigatoni with lentils.
- Season 3 Episode 23: Gnocchi Sardinian Style
Malloreddus, a loosely-formed dumpling-like pasta; sausage and tomato sauce; semolina pudding with blueberry sauce.
- Season 3 Episode 22: Rolling Out a Genovese Buffet
Genovese-style stuffed veal breast.
- Season 3 Episode 21: Grazing in Abruzzo
Farro pasta with arugula and ricotta; lamb with olives; scrippelle tossed with hot caramel, citrus and apricot sauce.
- Season 3 Episode 20: Terre e Mare
Spaghetti with clam sauce; ziti with tuna; zucchini and olive side dish.
- Season 3 Episode 19: Simmering Chicken in Beer
Chicken with beer; dumplings with speck; celery root and apple salad.
- Season 3 Episode 18: From a Valle d'Aosta Oven
Beef, potato and cabbage casserole; bread and fontina cheese soup.
- Season 3 Episode 17: Airy Pasta Pillows
Pasta dough; pasta fillings include squash, chard and ricotta; shaped pasta includes tortelli, cappellacci and tortellini.
- Season 3 Episode 16: Yodeling in the Alto Piano
Applesauce made with horseradish; fried potato and celery root dumplings; beef rolls with mustard and vegetables.
- Season 3 Episode 15: Breaking the Bread
Baked fish with breadcrumbs; chocolate bread parfait.
- Season 3 Episode 14: The Umbrian Twist
Lidia Bastianich samples and prepares specialties from around Italy.
- Season 3 Episode 13: From Wine to Chocolate
Polenta with white beans and black kale; beef fillet with wine sauce; chocolate biscotti pudding.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Fontina Hot & Cold
Veal chops with fontina; fondue; roasted pepper and olive salad with fontina and mustard dressing.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Amber Waves of Pasta
Tagliatelle with white meat sauce; walnut pesto.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Flora and Fauna
Cheese; lamb chunks with olives; stuffed quail in parchment.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Braising Beef With Beer
Beef chuck braised in beer; whole grain spaetzle; baked apples.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Weeknight Stovetop Chicken
Chicken with olives, pine nuts and celery; Ascoli olive.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Milano Classico
Osso buco alla Milanese; saffron-flavored risotto.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Stuff It Your Way
Torta al testo; veal scallopine with prosciutto; garlic and anchovy fillets.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Umbria Family Jewels
Sausage in the skillet with grapes; meatballs in broth; honey-orange crumb cookies.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Sunday Dinner in Emilia Romagna
Prosciutto di Parma; anolini in chicken broth; veal scaloppine Bolognese.
- Season 3 Episode 3: You Say Tomato, I Say Apple
Tomato and apple sauce for spaghetti; cauliflower and potato salad; ricotta dumpling with strawberry sauce.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Notto Risotto
Rice with butternut squash; rice with sage; traditional rice and chicken.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Everyday Roasted Duck
Crispy roasted duck; rice with lentils; almond cake.
Lidia's Italy: Season 2 (2008)
- Season 2 Episode 26: That's How the Cookie Crumbles
Fish broth with rice and marinated winter squash; cookie crumble with zabaglione and berries.
- Season 2 Episode 25: Heavenly Baccala
A creamy baked topping for polenta features preserved salt cod; rice and pea soup; sandy cake with whipped cream and berries.
- Season 2 Episode 24: Serendipitous Celery
Celery chutney; baked onions from Acquaviva; bucatini with toasted breadcrumbs.
- Season 2 Episode 23: Stretch, Stuff, and Roll
Farina gnocchi; apple strudel with caramelized walnuts.
- Season 2 Episode 22: Italian-Austrian
Trieste-style steamed mussels; sacher torte.
- Season 2 Episode 21: Hazelnut Haven
Hazelnut fall harvest; roasted pepper rolls stuffed with tuna; quince and hazelnut chutney; hazelnut torte.
- Season 2 Episode 20: The Goose of It
Roasted goose with mlinzi; a frittata with asparagus and scallions.
- Season 2 Episode 19: Istrian Seafood Mix
Asparagus and rice soup; Istrian mixed seafood stew; quince soup.
- Season 2 Episode 18: Tajarin -- Yellow and Gold
Tajarin pasta with truffle butter; agnolotti with roasted meat and spinach stuffing.
- Season 2 Episode 17: The Best Focaccia Ever
Traditional methods of making bread; focaccia topped with onions, tomatoes, mozzarella and basil; caramelized almond wafers.
- Season 2 Episode 16: Farro the Story
Tagliatelle pasta; tagliatelle with chickpeas; a salad of tomatoes, mozzarella and faro.
- Season 2 Episode 15: To Crumb or Not to Crumb
Risotto with radicchio; peach tart with cocoa almond crust.
- Season 2 Episode 14: Risotto Fresh and Green
Making Montasio cheese; risotto with spinach; skillet turnips with potatoes.
- Season 2 Episode 13: Tender Pork Chops, Loose Polenta
Friuli; polenta and spinach soup; braised pork chops with savoy cabbage.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Stack Those Cannoli
Fettuccine and swordfish; cannoli napoleon.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Sicilian Street Food
Grouper matalotta-style; panelle, a fried chickpea polenta.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Eggplant and Tuna Alla Siciliana
Smothered eggplant and summer vegetables; grilled tuna with oregano; ziti with tomatoes, eggplant and salted ricotta.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Sausage Alla Romana
Sausage with fennel and olives; ricotta cake.
- Season 2 Episode 8: What a Boar
Fillet of wild boar with prune and applesauce; chickpea and porcini mushroom soup.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Porcini Wrap
Thin Italian pancakes with mixed mushrooms and Grana Padano; pasta with spinach, ceci beans and cheese.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Vegetarian Rome
Produce and cheese of Roman cuisine; roasted potatoes with small artichokes; braised large artichokes with pecorino.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Sea and Land the Roman Way
Thin Italian pancakes with mixed mushrooms and Grana Padano; pasta with spinach, ceci beans and Grana Padano; braised Swiss chard.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Maremma Chard Pillows
Tortelli filled with chicken liver, spinach and ricotta; sage pudding.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Sweet Napoli
Pizzelle stuffed with escarole and sausage; baba.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Rolling With Nonna Lisa
Tiella with escarole, olives and capers; fried cream and an espresso frappe.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Tutto Pasta
Maltagliata with onion-tomato sauce; fettuccine with squash and cauliflower; spaghetti with garlic-tomato sauce.
Lidia's Italy: Season 1 (2007)
- Season 1 Episode 26: The Potato Work-Out
Gnocchi stuffed with prunes.
- Season 1 Episode 25: Sauerkraut My Way
Sauerkraut; chickpea and pork minestrone; sausage and cured pork.
- Season 1 Episode 24: The Galloping Figs
Figs in a beef stew with braised cannellini beans.
- Season 1 Episode 23: Goulash, Italian-Style
Italian-style goulash; a side dish of potatoes.
- Season 1 Episode 22: Where Barolo Reigns ... It Pours
Baked cardoons with beef braised in Barolo wine; crescent-moon shaped cornmeal cookies.
- Season 1 Episode 21: Kneading With an Old Friend
Paola di Mauro works with Lidia to make homemade fresh pasta served with chicken livers.
- Season 1 Episode 20: Neapolitan Macaroni and Cheese
A new take on the American classic macaroni and cheese.
- Season 1 Episode 19: Truffles for Breakfast and Dinner
White truffles; scrambled eggs with truffles; risotto with coddled egg and white truffles.
- Season 1 Episode 18: Gnocchi, Savory & Sweet
Potato gnocchi; apple pastry with crunchy hazelnut crust.
- Season 1 Episode 17: Autumn in Maremma
Slow-cooked rabbit with chestnuts.
- Season 1 Episode 16: Stir That Pot
Polenta for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Season 1 Episode 15: Braciole -- A Cinnamon Roll
Beef cutlets garnished with cinnamon and cloves.
- Season 1 Episode 14: The Palm Squeeze
Mushroom sauce; crepes filled with chocolate and hazelnut.
- Season 1 Episode 13: Spaghetti & White Clams, a Classic Plus More
Bucatini without the meat.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Anna, the Cous Cous Lady
A salad of orange, red onion and olives; seafood brodetto.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Bigoli Just for Me
Pasta with chicken livers; limoncello tiramisu.
- Season 1 Episode 10: The Essence of Maremma
Poached eggs; steak with Tuscan beans and squash.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Savor It Saor
How to properly marinate sardines; veal chops based on a recipe from Trieste, Italy.
- Season 1 Episode 8: When in Rome ... Eat Pasta
Two dry pasta dishes are the bucatini all'amatriciana and spaghetti cacio e pepe.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Two Tasty Pastas, Puglia Style
Tossing cherry tomatoes with arugula and cavatelli.
- Season 1 Episode 6: The Raw & the Cooked & the Tossed
Sicilian-style salad; scaloppine with Marsala.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Two Essentials of Roman Cuisine
Chicken with artichokes; chicken with prosciutto.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Musseling My Way Through Puglia
Vegetable farro with tuna and tomatoes; almond tart.
- Season 1 Episode 3: The Lamb of the Land
Lidia's vineyards in Friuli; roasted lamb shoulder paired with Montasio cheese crisps.
- Season 1 Episode 2: A Sicilian & His Calamari
Calamari from Palermo, Sicily; a simple pesto Trapanese-style.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Briny as the Sea
Wholesome seafood pastas from Istria; scampi dish called alla Buzara.