The Layover with Anthony Bourdain: Season 2 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 2 Episode 10: Seattle
Runny and smelly cheeses at Calf and Kid; an aerial view of the city from a seaplane; a not so family friendly tour of Seattle's historical underbelly.
- Season 2 Episode 9: New Orleans
Fresh crab and shrimp; drinking Sazerac; tacos from one of the nation's top 20 foods trucks.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Taipei
The second tallest building in the world; pork carved out of jade; a bar scuffle; scantily clad women attend funerals.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Atlanta
Cruising around in a muscle car; Holeman & Finch famed 10 o'clock burger; the legendary adult Clermont Lounge.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Dublin
The food scene is keeping up with the famed drinking scene from sweetbreads and lamb to a home cooked bowl of pork stew.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Toronto
Mexican takeout; hand cut fries with cheese curds and a peameal bacon sandwich.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Sao Paulo
A boat shaped hotel; Alex Atala's famous D.O.M.; artist Speto; Mocoto.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Philadelphia
Modern Israeli food with Marc Vetri; citywide special at Dirty Frank's.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Paris
Coffee at Le Pure Cafe; shellfish tower at Le Dome; the lost art of bread making; duck press.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Chicago
While cruising around in a vintage caddy, Tony tries a hot dog and realizes no one eats deep dish pizza in Chicago.
The Layover with Anthony Bourdain: Season 1 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 1 Episode 10: Los Angeles
Tony stays in Los Angeles for 48 hours to find his favorite restaurant.
- Season 1 Episode 9: London
Tony visits with chef friends Marco Pierre White and Fergus Henderson, stops by his favorite dive bar and awakes covered in last night's street food.
- Season 1 Episode 8: San Francisco
Tony discovers more than Vegan food but a drinking town and juicy meat for under 20 dollars with the help of his Chef friends.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Amsterdam
Tony meets some new friends and discovers that there's more to Amsterdam than just the red light district.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Montreal
Tony calls up a friend and visits the hot spots that can't be found in a guidebook.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Hong Kong
Tony finds himself in the fascinating city of Hong Kong, in the middle of summer.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Rome
Tony explores the Eternal City from the Tiber River to the ancient alleyways in 30 hours.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Miami
Tony pays homage to Miami Vice while taking in the South Beach Art and bikini clad roller bladers from his red convertible.
- Season 1 Episode 2: New York
Tony takes on his hometown of New York.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Singapore
Tony takes a 24 hour tour of Singapore's food and architecture.