Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

TV Show (1999 - 2014)

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
Hard-hitting and emotional series chronicling the life and crimes of the New York Police Department, starring Christopher Meloni, Mariska Hargitay and Dann FlorekSeason 16 Episode 6: Glasgowman's WrathBrand New Episode
Watch It

• 10 Mon
  • 11 Tue
  • 12 Wed
Local listings for: Virginia [Set TV Provider]
Thursday, October 30 2014
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Never miss an episode of Law & Order: Special… again!

Sign up to create your own TV Schedule and get a weekly reminder when Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is on TV!

Cast

Latest Episodes

Generating recommendations...

Comments - what do you think of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit?

11 comments

• Pointer
    1 month ago, Pointer said:
    I want piece in quite when this show comes on so addicting love all the cast members.I will be tuned in tomorrow watching it. Report abuse
  • Tasha_LocateTV
    4 months ago, Tasha_LocateTV said:
    I'm afraid this information isn't in our episode synopsis. I think you are referring to the episode titled 'Impulsive' and the answer you are looking for may be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_%26_Order:_Special_Victims_Unit_(season_9) Report abuse
  • gma
    4 months ago, gma said:
    June 15th. on chnl. 6 in California, my mom & I missed the ending..was the teacher guilty of rape? Or did the student lie? We'll try to sleep tonite, but can someone solve our mystery? Report abuse
  • cathyrsh
    8 months ago, cathyrsh said:
    the show is addicting Report abuse
  • Natasha7
    10 months ago, Natasha7 said:
    My fave new character is Amanda Rollins. Report abuse
  • Natasha7
    10 months ago, Natasha7 said:
    Bring back Dr George Huang not Elliot! Report abuse
Showing 6 of 11 comments Show more comments

Explore LocateTV

Did you know that you can follow the actors and celebs you love? LocateTV will let you know when they are on TV. Add them to "My Picks" and they'll show in your personal TV schedule.

This site uses cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to browse LocateTV.com you are agreeing to the use of cookies. If you need further information then please click "See more information" button on the right.