Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

TV Show (1999 - 2015)

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
Hard-hitting and emotional series chronicling the life and crimes of the New York Police Department, starring Christopher Meloni, Mariska Hargitay and Dann FlorekSeason 16 Episode 13: Decaying MoralityBrand New Episode
Watch It

• 8 Sun
  • 9 Mon
  • 10 Tue
Local listings for: Virginia [Set TV Provider]
Wednesday, January 28 2015
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Never miss an episode of Law & Order: Special… again!

Sign up to create your own TV Schedule and get a weekly reminder when Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is on TV!

Cast

Latest Episodes

Generating recommendations...

Comments - what do you think of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit?

11 comments

• devilgrl2833
    2 months ago, devilgrl2833 said:
    I've been watching svu for yrs..even when i was little.I love the characters .I was upset that Elliot is off the show and now you guys replaced the captain..I wish dann florek is back as captain.thank you for listening Report abuse
  • Pointer
    4 months ago, Pointer said:
    I want piece in quite when this show comes on so addicting love all the cast members.I will be tuned in tomorrow watching it. Report abuse
  • Tasha_LocateTV
    7 months ago, Tasha_LocateTV said:
    I'm afraid this information isn't in our episode synopsis. I think you are referring to the episode titled 'Impulsive' and the answer you are looking for may be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_%26_Order:_Special_Victims_Unit_(season_9) Report abuse
  • gma
    7 months ago, gma said:
    June 15th. on chnl. 6 in California, my mom & I missed the ending..was the teacher guilty of rape? Or did the student lie? We'll try to sleep tonite, but can someone solve our mystery? Report abuse
  • cathyrsh
    11 months ago, cathyrsh said:
    the show is addicting Report abuse
  • Natasha7
    1 year ago, Natasha7 said:
    My fave new character is Amanda Rollins. Report abuse
Showing 6 of 11 comments Show more comments

Explore LocateTV

LocateTV saves you money! We show you the cheapest place to buy DVDs. Just find the movie you want on LocateTV and click the "On DVD" tab

This site uses cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to browse LocateTV.com you are agreeing to the use of cookies. If you need further information then please click "See more information" button on the right.