Land of the Lost: Season 3 (1976)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Medicine Man
The Marshalls try to bring sworn enemies together.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Scarab
The bite of a Scarab unleashes the evil within Cha-Ka.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Ancient Guardian
The Marshalls remove the totem that protects the valley from the wrath of the Ancient Guardian.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Timestop
Uncle Jack must go to Enik for help when a disaster befalls Cha-Ka.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Abominable Snowman
Holly and Cha-Ka, searching for a unicorn, find themselves trapped in the lair of a terrifying monster.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Hot-Air Artist
A 1920s adventurer crashes his hot-air balloon and takes an interest in Cha-Ka.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Flying Dutchman
The captain of a fantastic galleon from the past searches for a new crew.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Cornered
Jack and Holly must rid the valley of a fire-breathing dinosaur in order to save Will's life.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Medusa
A runaway canoe sends Holly careening into the clutches of a mysterious young woman.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Repairman
As the world withers and dies under intense heat, a British visitor arrives with curious knowledge about the troubled realm.
- Season 3 Episode 3: The Orb
A mysterious Pylon causes Will to become invisible.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Survival Kit
The Sleestaks make off with the family's supplies to pay tribute to a new, all-powerful god.
- Season 3 Episode 1: After-Shock
Holly, Will and Cha-Ka band together in the wake of devastating losses.
Land of the Lost: Season 2 (1975)
- Season 2 Episode 13: Blackout
The Sleestak sabotage the clock Pylon, plunging the Land of the Lost into endless night.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Split Personality
A tremendous earthquake brings forth a wraithlike apparition of the youngest Marshall from a parallel universe.
- Season 2 Episode 11: The Musician
Further exploration of the Lost City temple unleashes a strange, red humanoid.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Baby Sitter
Ta blames Cha-Ka for a series of malicious pranks.
- Season 2 Episode 9: A Nice Day
A poisonous plant bites Holly.
- Season 2 Episode 8: The Pylon Express
A Pylon's door seals up behind Rick and Will.
- Season 2 Episode 7: The Longest Day
A burnt-out crystal causes the sun to stop moving, and the Sleestaks blame Rick.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Gravity Storm
Short periods of immense gravity may have something to do with the Zarn.
- Season 2 Episode 5: The Test
Cha-Ka must prove his adulthood by stealing an egg from Big Alice.
- Season 2 Episode 4: One of Our Pylons Is Missing
Cha-Ka, Holly and Rick fall through a mysterious hole into a bizarre netherworld.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Fair Trade
Sleestaks trap Rick and prepare to feed him to their young.
- Season 2 Episode 2: The Zarn
While exploring the mist marsh, Rick and Will discover a strange ship and the being who runs it.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Tar Pit
The Marshalls and the Pakuni struggle to rescue Dopey from a deadly swamp.
Land of the Lost: Season 1 (1974)
- Season 1 Episode 17: Circle
Parallel versions of Rick, Will and Holly must replace the Marshalls in order for them to leave.
- Season 1 Episode 16: Hurricane
The family helps an astronaut escape through a time portal.
- Season 1 Episode 15: Elsewhen
Holly meets a stranger in Enik's cave.
- Season 1 Episode 14: Stone Soup
The Pakuni steal all of the glowing jewels from a Pylon, causing a drought.
- Season 1 Episode 13: Follow That Dinosaur
A tattered diary appears to be a map pointing the way back home.
- Season 1 Episode 12: The Possession
A malevolent energy field turns Cha-Ka and Holly into zombies.
- Season 1 Episode 11: The Search
A disastrous experiment leaves Rick drained of energy, with Big Alice and Grumpy closing in.
- Season 1 Episode 10: The Paku Who Came to Dinner
A Paku follows Will and Holly home.
- Season 1 Episode 9: The Hole
Rick explores the Sleestak cave in the Lost City.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Skylons
Will and Holly cannot resist a glimmering matrix table inside a Pylon.Saturday 18th July 7:30am EDT - Me TV Network
- Season 1 Episode 7: Album
The Marshalls fall into an 'emotional Vampire trap.'Saturday 11th July 7:30am EDT - Me TV Network
- Season 1 Episode 6: The Stranger
A stranger claims to be a forefather of the Sleestacks.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Tag-Team
Grumpy and Big Alice attack the Marshalls and the Pakuni, who are warring over giant vegetables.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Downstream
The family meets a Confederate soldier in search of diamonds.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Dopey
Will and Holly befriend a dinosaur.
- Season 1 Episode 2: The Sleestak God
Will and Holly face half-human, half-lizard creatures.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Cha-Ka
The Marshalls befriend a chimpanzee-like person named Cha-Ka.