- Family Bonds; Furious Father/Deceased Mother
After a woman is arrested for DUI, her ex-boyfriend and her mom fight over bail money; a man sues his daughter for charges on her deceased mother's credit card.
- Jealous Ex?; Time to Grow Up!
Female ex-lovers fight over money and black mold; a woman sues her younger ex-boyfriend for repayment of loans.
- Disappearing Saxophone; Party Bus Fight!; Careful What You Text!
A man sues for the cost of a saxophone; a party-bus owner accuses a client of damaging his vehicle in a drunken fist-fight; revealing texts turn a case upside down.
- Restraining Order; Bachelor Pad
A woman and her mother's ex-lover feud over harassment, a restraining order and a vehicle deal gone awry; a man accuses his ex-tenant of destruction of property, theft and nonpayment of rent.Today at 4:00pm EDT - WTTG (FOX)
- Emergency Vet Bills; Furniture Fallout
A mother demands payback after her daughter's dog requires an emergency C-section; former friends feud over furniture.
- Start-Up Failure; Popcorn Stuck in a Child's Ear!
A dog trainer sues a former friend for repayment of a loan to start an Internet car business; two young boys take the stand when one set of parents sues the other over an injury involving a piece of popcorn.
- Family Repo Flight; Bird Lady
A teen and a distant family member feud over vehicle repossession, lost wages and punitive damages; a woman with 42 birds sues a breeder and rescuer for the return of two macaws and a cage.
- Roommates and Restraining Orders; Give Me My Jackpot!
A woman sues her former roommate for rent, utilities and security deposit; a woman sues her child's father for the return of her winnings from a slot machine and half of the cost of their daughter's belongings.
- The Sergeant and the Security Deposit; Alleged Love Affair
A prospective tenant enlists a police sergeant to help her retrieve a security deposit; a woman accuses her child's father of making charges on her credit card while he was seeing another woman.
- Brick Toss?; Plastic Surgery Feud
A man sues his ex for the return of a flat-screen TV, and she countersues, saying he threw a brick at her; a woman regrets lending a co-worker money to have breast-augmentation surgery.
- Grieving Son Sues Father; A Thief in the Night
After a teen's mother dies, he sues his father for the return of his furniture; a woman says her former friend caused her car to be impounded.
- Motorcycle Death; He Said, She Said
Repayment of a loan for a father's funeral expenses; a woman says she did not finish paying for a car because it was a lemon.
- French Class Finances; Credit Card Crazy
A high-school teacher sues a former student's mother for repayment of a loan so her daughter could take a class trip; a woman says she kept using her ex's credit card because he never asked for it back.
- Road Rage Showdown; Morphine Motorcycle Cocktail
A father of two children gets into a fight with a disabled senior citizen in a crosswalk; a man admits he was under the influence of morphine when he crashed his roommate's motorcycle.
- Friends Turned Enemies; Live-in Boyfriend or Not?
A woman thinks she does not have to repay her former friend for loans for clothes, rent and car insurance; ex-roommates argue over a broken lease and moving a boyfriend in without permission.
- Roommate Rumble; Bad Driving
An ex-roommate sues for illegal eviction, property damage and assault; former friends sue each other for car damage and house-sitting fees.
- Fish Tank Assault; Audi Issue
Ex-lovers' fight involves flying fish-tanks, a cinder block thrown through a window, and a homeless-shelter visit; a car's buyer says it broke down right after he took possession, so he did not pay for it.
- Tribal Settlement; Landlord Foul Play?
A woman says her landlord demanded thousands of dollars in repair costs after he learned that she received a large settlement; a couple say their ex-landlord evicted them illegally and damaged their property.
- Mother vs. Son; Motorcycles and Marijuana?
Family members dispute a large settlement and some medical bills; a woman wants her ex to return her clothing, and he accuses her of growing marijuana illegally.
- Savage Dog Bite!; Coin Collection Theft?
A woman sues a vicious dog's owner for the cost of cosmetic surgery; a plaintiff accuses a former friend of stealing a vehicle and a valuable coin collection.
- Nutty Roommate?; Unwed Parents Fight
A woman accuses her former roommate-to-be of 'foaming at the mouth'; a man demands that his son's mother pay him back for loans.
- Mama Drama!; No Song to Sing
A family fights over a loan; a defendant says he cannot remember what happened and is thrown out of court.
- Pit Bull Attack!; College Car Confusion
A pit bull's owner accuses a 13-year-old of instigating an attack; a woman and her father say an auto mechanic never turned over the vehicle he sold to them.
- Alaskan Husky Custody; Stolen Car and Credit Card?
Ex-lovers fight over custody of a dog; a woman accuses her ex of stealing her car and her credit card.
- Never Mix Friends and Finances; Bad Engine, Bad Blood
Former friends fight over rent and property damage after a failed attempt to live together; a woman sues her estranged brother-in-law for repayment of a loan.
- Stalker?; Debt Dumper
Incriminating texts come to light when a man sues his ex-girlfriend for having him falsely arrested for stalking; a woman accuses her ex of stealing her paycheck, and he countersues for damage a pet caused.
- Scary Crash!; A Family Affair
An accident leaves a motorist with seven broken ribs and a dispute over liability; a man fights with his former stepdaughter over a loan for dental work.
- Smashed Windshield; Financial Friendship
A man says his sister's ex smashed his windshield with a rock; a woman sues her former friend for repayment of loans.
- Flat Screen and False Arrest; Lover Loan to Fix Teeth
A woman sues her ex for assaulting her and breaking her TV; a woman sues her ex for repayment of a loan.
- Knife Attack?; Uninsured Teen Trouble
Former friends argue over an injury; a man says an uninsured teen motorist swerved into his lane.
- War of Roses
A man says a heated argument over a 5-year-old's homework led to a false arrest; his ex-wife says he cornered and threatened her.
- Mom Got My Car Repoed!; Lawn Mower Mayhem
A young driver vs. a car dealership; a motorist says a lawn mower kicked up a rock and cracked her windshield.
- A Bloody Bad Time; Puppy Love
A catfight ends in a burglarized home; a man sues his ex for the cost of a dog and unpaid utility bills.
- Give Me Back My Car!; Stolen Motorcycle?
A student says her ex illegally repossessed her vehicle; a defendant insists that a motorcycle was a gift.
- Underground Party; Underground Party On!; Puppy Problems
A basement may have been turned into an underage nightclub; unpaid rent; a dog breeder's promise.
- Jealous Rage Vandalism?; Pool Table Trouble
A man says his ex broke his windshield and his neighbors' windshields; a married couple sue for the return of a pool table.
- Road Rage; Ex-Lovers' Car Fight
Tension escalates between feuding litigants; a woman says her ex sold her car behind her back.
- Babysitting Road Rage!
After a heated dispute over $25, two nursing students take their anger out on the road.
- Rental Car Rip-Off!; Good Samaritan Payback
A rental-car worker regrets extending a favor to a friend; former friends dispute responsibility for repairs to a car one lent to the other.
- Return From Prison; Crib Craziness
An ex-girlfriend sues a man reportedly receiving $10,000 a month in a casino settlement; teen parents' grandmothers feud over a crib, a baby shower and being left out of the delivery room.
- Mother and Son Squatters?; Disastrous Curb Crash
Car-towing and storage fees; a man admits to running over a curb in a borrowed car, but denies owing for all of the repairs the owner is claiming.
- Cancer, Cocaine and a Neo Nazi?; Marriage Meltdown
A woman makes accusations against her new roommate; women who changed their minds about marrying fight over an engagement ring, furniture and a timeshare.
- Rottweilers Attack Chihuahua?; Payback for Braces
Neighbors dispute a dog-attack; a woman demands that her ex repay her for orthodontia work.
- Say You're Sorry!; House of Lies?
A young woman says her ex-friend broke their apartment lease and never apologized; a landlady says a former tenant was a con artist and a heavy smoker and overstayed his welcome.
- Knocked Out!; Car Loan Caper
A man says his brother punched him out; a former couple feud over car payments and repair costs.
- Babysitting Battle; Follow the Paper Trail!
A teen sues for baby-sitting fees; a man sues his former friend for repayment of a loan.
- Who's Telling the Truth?; Young Love and Loan
A teen sues a former friend for the return of money he paid for a car; a woman regrets helping her ex-boyfriend to buy a truck.
- Father-Son Brawl!
A man and his son debate who threw the first punch during an argument over a loan to fix a car.
- Happy Bachelor?; Roommates Divided
A physical therapist's ex-girlfriend says he gave her money as a gift, not a loan; single mothers fight over a broken lease after one marries and leaves the apartment.
- Paycheck Theft?; Asleep at the Wheel?
Former friends accuse a young woman of stealing $700; Judge Judy catches a plaintiff talking about his case when he thinks she is not listening and calls him on it.
- Drug & Alcohol Mix?; Dueling Divorcees
A man says a confrontation over drug and alcohol abuse ended in assault; a plaintiff sues her ex-husband for his share of missed mortgage payments.
- Flashlight Assault!; Contracts 101
A landlord says his tenant assaulted him and vandalized his rental property; family members dispute the story of a loan to buy a mobile home for a sick father-in-law.
- Tanning Bed Theft?; Car Explosion, Melted Fence!
A woman says her former landlord sold her tanning bed without permission; neighbors fight over damages after a car fire and explosion melts a nearby fence.
- When Minors Drink!; Dog Attack and Euthanization
Plaintiffs accuse a young woman of vandalizing her father's girlfriend's car; after a Neapolitan mastiff attacks her, a woman sues the dog's owner for medical bills, pain and suffering.
- Teen Leaves Injured Mother at Accident Scene; Unwed Parents Fight
A teen admits he left his injured mother at the scene of a car crash so he could go play football; a woman sues her child's father for repayment of a loan.
- Death in the Family; Hit and Run
Young siblings fight over living expenses after their mother passes away; a driver sues a fellow motorist for colliding with his car and fleeing the scene.
- Custody Wars; Relationship Repo
A man says his ex-wife filed false charges with child-protective services after his son accused him of hitting him; a woman sues her ex for the unpaid balance on a car loan.
- Crazy Drunk Driving?; Doctor Wants to Be Made Whole
A driver says a passenger caused an accident by grabbing at the steering wheel; a doctor sues his fraternity brother for repayment of a loan.
- Diesel Disaster!; Kicked and Jumped Car
A woman sues a teen for mistakenly putting diesel fuel in her SUV's gas tank, ruining its engine; a woman says her ex-boyfriend kicked and jumped on her car, damaging it.
- Palm Springs Problems; Mother vs. Son
Ex-roommates fight over damaged property, assault and a false arrest; a woman regrets giving her son a loan to buy a car.
- Judge Judy's Face-Off With Insurance Agency
Judge Judy takes action on behalf of a woman who is at fault for an accident and not covered by her paid-up insurance policy.
- Ugly Breakup; Consolidation Craziness
A former couple feud over loans, furniture and appliances; ex-lovers fight over a loan and unauthorized credit-card charges.
- Slander at the Salon?: Never Loan to a Friend!
A salon owner demands that an ex-employee return school fees and products; a couple sue a former friend for repayment of a loan.
- Grandma Drama; Modular Madness
A woman demands that her grandson's ex-girlfriend pay her back for car loans, lawyer's fees and baby expenses; a man sues his former tenant for the balance on a modular home.
- The Gig Is Up!; Ex-Fiancees Fight
A singer demands payment from a restaurant owner who countersues for an unpaid restaurant bill; a former couple fight for the engagement ring and electronic equipment.
- Sold a Sick Puppy?; No Friend of Mine
A teenager sues a dog breeder, claiming she was sold a Labrador infected with scabies; a single mother's friend wants to be paid back.
- Softball Jersey Snafu
A parent accuses a screen-printing company owner of botching softball jerseys.
- House Sitting Strife; Wild Child?
A woman accuses her ex-lover of damaging her home while she was on vacation; a neighbor accuses a 6-year-old of damaging a car with his bicycle.
- Commission Crisis; Fight Over a Will
Ex-lovers feud over a loan to make home renovations; family members fight over money and the unequal distribution of an inheritance.
- Drunk vs. Sober; Ex-Fiance's Feud
A partygoer accuses the birthday boy of throwing a bottle at his car; a woman sues her child's father for repayment of a loan, the balance on a truck, and damage to her car.
- Best Friend Desertion?; Old Car, New Fight!
An ex-roommate accuses a young man of selling her property without her permission; a former friend sues a man for the return of a vehicle and for emotional distress.
- Beer in Gas Tank; Theme Park Suffering
A man is accused of ruining a car by pouring beer into the gas tank in an attempt to extend the vehicle's mileage; a man says his ex-roommate opened a fraudulent account.
- Money Madness; Truck Collusion
Parents feud over custody, child support and rent; a driver denies admitting to police that he struck another vehicle.
- Security Academy Scam?; Red Light Crash!
A woman sues for the return of her security-academy fee and for harassment; a man is accused of hitting another vehicle at a red light and totaling his ex's car.
- When Dachshunds Attack!; Teen Vandals?
A puppy's owner says two small dogs attacked him; a fight over a boy turns ugly and leaves girls feuding over accusations of vandalism to a car.
- Funding Nemo; Custody Loan Dispute
A woman sues for fees paid to go on a scuba-diving trip; a man says he lent money to a friend and she refuses to pay it back.
- He Said, She Said; Roommate Rift
An ex-couple argue over whether loans have been repaid; a woman accuses her former friend of breaking their lease, defaming her character and stealing her furniture.
- Feuding Twin Sisters; Landlord vs. Mother of Three
A woman says she broke a lease because her sister was too bossy; landlord and tenant argue over whether two TVs were gifts or loans.
- Test Drive Crash; Childhood Friends Fight
A man totals a car during a test drive; women feud over a loan and economic hardship.
- Check Scam?; Kind Deed Ignored
A man denies scamming a couple who tried to buy a car from him; a landlady sues her former tenant for repayment of a loan.
- Wire Tampering?; Baby-Sitting Renter
A woman accuses her ex-boyfriend of endangering her children and stealing money from her; a woman says her ex-roommate vandalized her home, but he says her children caused the damage.
- Ex-Boyfriends and Abuse?; Landlord Trespassing Charges
A man accuses his ex of being physically abusive and punching holes in the walls; a man says his landlord trespassed into his apartment and went through his wife's underwear bag.
- Electronic Theft; Crash and Burn
A woman accuses her brother-in-law of stealing electronic equipment; a partygoer sues her designated driver for crashing her car.
- Car Accident Settlement; Allergic Reaction to Wedding Dress
A teen says her friend offered to take care of her after she received a large settlement from a car crash; a newlywed says she had an allergic reaction to her stolen wedding-dress and sues the dressmaker for emotional distress.
- Slashed Tires; Smoke Bomb!; Illegal Eviction?
A teen says his former friend slashed his tires; a woman accuses a man of setting off a smoke bomb in her van; a tenant says his landlord evicted him with only one day's notice.
- Lying to Police?; Concert Ticket Snafu
A man sues for defamation of character after a friend calls the police saying he stole her car; a woman sues her ex-boyfriend for repayment of loans.
- Laptop Party Disappearance; Exploding Car
Teens fight over a missing laptop; after a car catches fire and explodes, the driver parked next to the disaster sues for damages to her own vehicle.
- Bridezilla?; Grave Illness
A woman sues her newlywed daughter for wedding expenses; after a young man dies suddenly, his father and friends fight over his personal belongings.
- Sex Swap for a Car?; Dinner Party Attack
A woman says her ex requested sex in exchange for the use of a vehicle, while he sues her for totaling it; a woman says her front tooth was knocked out when she tried to break up a fight at her own Thanksgiving dinner party.
- Smoking Pills & Check Fraud; Mother vs. Daughter
Former drug-buddies fight over the cashing of fraudulent checks; mother and daughter feud over repayment of a loan, utility bills and car damages.
- Overbite Fight! Bail Bond Battle
A woman sues her child's father for his share of the boy's orthodontist bill; a woman says she never asked to be bailed out of jail, so she does not owe her former friend for her loan.
- Balcony Property Toss!; Rock-Throwing Vandalism
A young renter says his retainer was damaged when his landlady threw his property off a balcony; a schoolmate's grandmother accuses an 11-year-old of breaking the rear window of her car.
- Vandalism on Video!
A woman says her neighbor vandalized her car after she complained to the cops about his loud partying.
- Teen Behaving Badly; Good Samaritan Shakedown
A woman sues her neighbor for missing property; a woman takes in her former friend, then sues him for unpaid rent.
- Hardworking Mom Woes; Cheap Jeep?!
A mother of four says her daughter's ex-boyfriend got the teen evicted from student housing; preschool teachers fight over the balance on a vehicle.
- Wedding Mess; Three Strikes, You're Out!
A fight between a wedding planner and a mother-in-law results in a canceled wedding and a lawsuit; a woman sues her ex for reimbursement of bail money.
- Summer Rental Sham?; Stepmother/Stepson Fight
Vacationers find that their rental property is not what was advertised online; a woman sues her stepson for car repairs.Tuesday 28th May 4:30pm EDT - WTTG (FOX)
- Democratic Road Trip Disaster; $4,000 Crap Shoot?
Passengers anger a young driver; a woman sues a former friend for the return of her investment in his business.Thursday 30th May 4:30pm EDT - WTTG (FOX)
- Tow Truck Travesty
A nurse says a tow-truck driver illegally towed her car.Thursday 30th May 4:00pm EDT - WTTG (FOX)
- Indecent Proposal?; My Father, the Thief?
A woman says her boyfriend unexpectedly married someone else and suggested that they all live together; a young man says his father stole $11,000 from his bank account.
- Jealous Rage Vandalism?; Laptop Rage
A woman says her ex-girlfriend vandalized her car in a fit of jealous rage; a man accuses his ex of purposely destroying his laptop.
- Hair Pulling and Car Keying; Boyfriend Bribe?
Cousins feud over a drunken scuffle; parents are accused of trying to bribe their daughter's boyfriend to break up with her.
- Ex's Drama; Dog Sitter Danger
A woman sues her child's father for credit-card charges, his share of tuition, and money taken from a joint banking account; a dog's owner sues a sitter for thousands of dollars in veterinary bills after the animal was injured while in her care.
- DJ Payback; Stepfather Sues Teen Stepdaughter
A DJ denies owing his ex-girlfriend for the loan that set him up in business; after his teen stepdaughter drops out of school for the second time, a man demands that she return her car.Tomorrow at 4:30pm EDT - WTTG (FOX)
- Softball Player Scam?; Three-Year-Old Vandal?; Mom Wants Payback!
A softball player accuses a sports manager of scamming her out of $1,300; a 3-year-old is accused of damaging a car; a young man's mother wants reimbursement for preventing his car from being repossessed.
- Pit Bull Breeding Bungle; Drunk Driving Ex-Boyfriend?
Amateur pit-bull breeders fight over an agreement; a drunken driver in a borrowed car sideswipes a pole.Today at 4:30pm EDT - WTTG (FOX)
- Not So Sweet 16; Breast Cancer Faker!
A mother complains to event staff at her daughter's 'sweet 16' party that the prime rib is too bloody and the venue too crowded; a former friend accuses a woman of lying about having breast cancer in order to scam her out of thousands of dollars.Wednesday 29th May 4:00pm EDT - WTTG (FOX)
- Older Man Helping Young Girls?; Lasik Eye Surgery Payback
A man sues a young woman he met at a bar for repayment of a loan; a man sues his ex for the cost of his own eye surgery, saying she was the one who wanted him to have it.
- No Good Deed!; Landlord Tenant Showdown
An auto technician's sister-in-law drinks and totals the loaner he helped her to obtain; rumors of remote ankle monitoring, illegal eviction and a false arrest for public intoxication.Tomorrow at 4:00pm EDT - WTTG (FOX)
- A Mother's Last Wishes; Royal Hair Battle!
A woman sues her deceased friend's son for the balance of a loan she made to his mother; a hairstylist wins $3,000 in a professional competition, but the promoter tells him that there were not enough contestants to pay him.Tuesday 28th May 4:00pm EDT - WTTG (FOX)
- Ex-Lover Restraining Order; Ex-Boyfriend vs. Ex-Boyfriend
Despite a restraining order, an ex-lover refuses to move on; a man says his ex-boyfriend had him falsely arrested and took his belongings.
- Pregnant Roommate Riff; Video Game Villain?
A former roommate sues a young, unwed mother for unpaid rent, bills and damages; a boy's father is accused of selling defective gaming products.
- Road Rage Vigilante; Toddler Vandal?
A retired bus-driver sues a fellow motorist for punching and spitting on him during an argument on the road; a woman accuses a 3-year-old of damaging her truck.
- The Bitter End; Drinking and Skateboarding
Inheritance, drug use and emotional damages come into play; a woman says her ex-boyfriend drunkenly hit her car with his skateboard.
- Booze, Boys and Boats; Drug Money and Damages
Two bottles of vodka, personal watercraft and an RV end with property damage when a young man and his friends go on a camping trip; drug addicts get into trouble at a mentor's home.
- Baseball Bat Madness; Scam or Makeup Artist?
A woman accuses her ex-friend of smashing her car with a baseball bat; a woman sues a cosmetology school for the return of tuition, saying the school is a sham.
- DMV Fraud; Too Much, Too Soon
A woman persuaded the DMV to put someone else's car in her name; an ex-lover's stepfather sues an out-of-work, unwed mother for repayment for a loan.
- Day Care Abuse of a Toddler?; Cell Phone Wars
Parents accuse a child-care provider of abusing their 18-month-old and want their money back; a man and his ex-wife feud over cell phone costs.
- Online Whirlwind Romance; No Good Deed!
Young lovers who met online fight over assault, a laptop and credit-card charges; former friends feud over a totaled car.
- Hickeys, Alcohol and Teenagers; Punched Car
Family members fight over a teen's alcohol-induced injuries; a partygoer says he has no memory of punching a couple's car in a drunken rage.
- St. Patrick's Day Catastrophe; 21st Birthday Party Bus Battle
An argument between lovers while driving ends in injuries, car damage and a fight over liability; partygoers sue a limo company for providing a school bus as their party bus.
- Missing Dog Custody Fight; The Shattered Saturn
A boy is overwhelmed by the loss of his pet; a woman's former friend totaled a car she was in the process of buying from her.
- Sling Shot Fight!; Party Fight Caught on Video
Neighbors feud over a broken window; a DJ is accused of numerous offenses, and he countersues for assault.
- Mobile Home Destruction?; Mother-in-Law's Expectations
A landlord and former tenants trade accusations; a woman says money was a loan, but her son-in-law says it was a gift.
- College Party Pooper?; Cat Maims Dog!
Teens feud over harassment charges and profits from a college party; a dog's owner accuses a cat of attacking it.
- Pit Bull Attack; SUV Thief?
The owner of a smaller dog says a pit bull attacked it; a woman accuses her former roommate of stealing her vehicle.
- Deadbeat Dad?; Widower's Custody Fight
The judge refuses to pit a teen against her own father; a neighbor wants repayment for a loan.
- Sister Pushed Down Stairs?; Slapped While Driving?
A teen tells the judge her sister pushed her down the stairs when she asked her to repay a loan; saying he slapped her while she was driving, a woman sues her ex for the subsequent costs to fix her car.Wednesday 29th May 4:30pm EDT - WTTG (FOX)
- Alleged Parrot Abuse; Child Vandal?
A custody dispute over an allegedly abused pet; a neighbor accuses a 5-year-old of purposely vandalizing a car.
- Child's Mysterious Skin Condition; I Don't
Parents sue a day-care provider for mistakenly accusing them of child abuse; a man demands repayment of a loan, but his ex-fiancee says it was a gift.Monday 27th May 4:30pm EDT - WTTG (FOX)
- Black and Blue Ear; Text Message Payback
A neighbor sues for being punched in the ear, but the defendant insists that it was self-defense; incriminating text messages hurt a man in court.
- My Ex-Lover Did It!; Strangers on a Bus
A woman sues her ex for filing a false police-report; a man says he used a portion of his casino winnings to pay back his ex, but she accuses him of smoking meth.
- Jail Break-Up; Hissy Fit Bleach Attack?
A man and his ex-lover fight over money; a woman is accused of bleaching her ex-boyfriend's clothes.
- Illegal Dumping?; Graduation Party Bang-Up
A landlord is accused of illegally evicting two tenants; a woman is sued after backing her car into her friend's garage.
- Baby Daddy Payback?; BB Gun Shootout
A woman wants the alleged father of her child to pay back a loan; a man denies shooting out a window.
- Blind Horse Vandalism?; Say Uncle!
A teenager claims a blind horse damaged her car; a woman sues her uncle's girlfriend.
- Jealousy Beer Bath!; Scratch That!
A woman assaults her boyfriend by pouring beer on him; former friends accuse each other of damaging property.
- Custody Fight Payback; Enlisted Woman & Mad Dad
A man and his wife sue their son for payback of money they contributed to his custody battle; a man sues his daughter for crashing his truck.
- Incarcerated Family Feud; Five Kids, Five Mothers
A mother sues her daughter; a woman claims her son's father refuses to return his belongings.
- When Service Dogs Attack!; Man vs. Car
A man sues for medical and vet bills, claiming his neighbor's service dog attacked him and his dog; a man sues a jaywalker for kicking his taillight.
- Motorcycle Mishap; Drunk Roomie?
A man's former employer sues him for repayment of a co-signed loan; a couple sue their tenant for unpaid rent.
- DUI Bailout Mom; Juvenile Tracking Device Dispute
A woman sues her son for repayment of loans for car payments and DUI fines; divorcees fight over their son's ankle monitor and juvenile detention costs.
- Pit Bull Whisperer; Animal House
A dog trainer sues a breeder for the return of pit bull Adonis, mental anguish and training fees; Adonis' new owner sues a breeder for the cost of the animal and its living expenses; a woman says she left a rental unit because it was bedbug-infested.
- Mexico Timeshare Ex-Lovers; The Manny
A woman learns her fiance vacationed in a timeshare with another woman; a man sues his former employer for unpaid baby-sitting fees and missing belongings, while she countersues for costs to change her locks.
- Teen Driver Destruction; Harley Freeloader?
A teen's boss says she drove his truck without permission and destroyed the engine; ex-lovers fight over a motorcycle, trashed belongings, speeding with expired tags, and money.
- Older Man/Younger Friend; Kickboxing Thrift Store
A man regrets lending $2,500 to a younger woman; a kickboxing instructor demands that her former friend repay her for a loan.
- Teen Lesson in Lying; Sister Squabble
A woman learns that her teen son secretly took thousands of dollars out of their shared account and bought his new love interest a car, which the girl totaled days later; a sister who saves and a sister who spends fight over a loan to pay rent.
- Love, Lies and Deceit; Impounding My Heart
A former fiance sues for the return of property and punitive damages for filing a restraining order he says is false; a man regrets lending a friend money to get her car out of impound.
- Parents Sue Son; Shoes on Fire!
Parents sue a young man for totaling his sister's car; a teen sues her former friend's girlfriend for setting fire to her shoes and damaging her bed.
- Surprise, You're a Daddy!; Cat Fight!
An unwed father's ex-boss sues him for repayment of a loan to pay back child-support; women get into a physical altercation over the sale of a car.
- Boxer Boo Boo; Ex-Lover Association Fight
A dog sprains its foot; a man wants his ex to repay a debt.
- Dud Truck Divides Siblings; Man Attacked by His Own Pit Bull; Internet Snafu
A woman says the truck her brother sold her is a lemon and refuses to pay for it; after his own pit bull attacks him, a man blames his neighbor's dog for upsetting it; a computer owner sues a technician for causing her photos and documents to vanish.
- Follow the Money!
A questionable cash payment for thousands of dollars throws a wrench into a landlord's bid to recoup vandalism damages.
- Sexual Harassment; Ex-Girlfriends Fight
A woman accuses a neighbor of sexual battery and harassment, and he sues her for payment for yard work; ex-lovers feud over an unpaid utility bill.
- Bike Bang-Up; Assault and Rent
A neighbor accuses a 12-year-old of damaging a truck; a man tries to get payback from his ex-boyfriend, who accuses him of assault.
- Dueling Daughters; Totaled Truck, Broken Heart?
Mothers and daughters feud over a crashed car, a trashed room, a missing laptop, pain and suffering; a woman demands payback from her ex for a loan he used to buy a vehicle, now totaled.
- Boys Just Wanna Have Guns; Minor Car Collision
A man says his daughter's boyfriend stole a gun from his home and owes him for a polygraph test; a defendant blames a plaintiff's teen daughter for a car accident.
- Fireworks Flop!
When burning embers of fireworks allegedly land on a neighbor's cars and boat, a lawsuit for damages ensues.
- Domestic Dispute
A man denies breaking his ex-fiancee's wrist during an argument involving rent money and accusations of infidelity.
- Child Custody and Malicious Intent?
A man accuses the mother of his newborn son of maliciously filing a restraining order to get custody of their child.
- Fit of Rage!; Babysitter Blues
A woman sues her son's ex-girlfriend for allegedly smashing her laptop; a married couple sue their former baby sitter for the return of wages and an unpaid loan.
- Vacuum Cleaner Caper; Bridesmaid Dress Disaster
Former roommates fight over damages caused by a car accident; a newlywed sues her former bridesmaid following a dispute over the cost of bridesmaid dresses.
- Mail Tampering and IRS Fraud?; It Takes Two
A young woman accuses her stepmother of mail tampering and tax fraud; a failed pregnancy, alleged assault and medical bills come between ex-lovers.
- Pit Bull Gunfire; Baby Not on Board
A man admits to accidentally shooting a neighbor's garage door in an effort to scare off a pit bull; a baby's mother says her landlord's excessive marijuana-smoking drove her from her home and refuses to pay past-due rent.
- Divorcees Drama; Broken Hearts
A man bought a truck for his daughter and expects his ex-wife to reimburse him for half of the cost; a woman wants her ex-boyfriend to repay her for loans, but he says he does not owe her a penny.
- Drunken Stupor Maneuver?; Fraudulent Family Feud?
A man says his drunken ex grabbed the steering wheel and totaled his car; a teen accuses a family friend of owing for a bad money order and bank fees.
- Love Bite; I Want My Cash!
A man says his ex-lover bit him and sues her for medical bills, pain and suffering; a car's owner says his drunken friend drove it into a river, totaled it, and stopped making payments on it.
- Stolen Baby Belongings?; Crash at the Club
A mother says her child's father owes for the return of property left behind; a woman says her drunken friend totaled her car.
- When Cousins Fight; Unwed Parents Car Dispute
A woman says her teen cousin damaged her property in a fight with her boyfriend; unwed parents fight over the ownership of a car.
- The Wedding That Never Happened; Single Mom Shake-Up
A man and his mother sue his ex-fiancee for half of the cost of a wedding that did not take place; a single mother of four demands that her ex-boyfriend repay her for paying his bills, and he says she is holding his guitars for ransom.
- Father Hates Daughter's Boyfriend
A teen denies trashing the home of his girlfriend's father, and he accuses him of coming at him with blind rage when he discovered the damage.
- Mother/Daughter No Love Lost
A woman accuses her daughter of vandalizing her home, stealing her things and filing a false restraining order.
- Teen Too High to Drive?; Pit Bull Bites Dog Sitter
A teen accuses an ex-friend of totaling his mother's car; a dog sitter says a pit bull bit her several times during a visit to a park, but its owner says she was warned.
- Pregnancy Test Vandalism; Punched in Face by Teen
A man accuses his ex-girlfriend of vandalizing his car; a woman says her neighbor's teen boyfriend assaulted her.
- Vow Renewal Video up in Flames; Arrest and Sexual Advances?
A bride sues her wedding coordinator because the video of her ceremony was destroyed in a house fire; a landlord accuses a former tenant of sexual abuse.
- Fight Over a Harley; Super-Glued Computer
Ex-lovers vie for custody of a motorcycle; a man says his ex's sister ruined his computer, accidentally.
- Ex-Vandalism & Drug Trafficking?; Bowling Wii Disaster
Unwed parents accuse each other of drug trafficking, vandalism and theft; a 6-year-old's gaming accident destroys a TV.
- Payback for Bailout; Valentine's Day Warrant Pay-Off
Friends regret bailing a woman out of jail; a teen regrets lending money to her then-boyfriend so he could pay off a warrant.
- Risque Internet Pics; Terrorist Facebook Threats
A plaintiff says her ex-boyfriend vandalized her car and posted risque photos of her online; a woman says her former friend had her falsely arrested for making terrorist threats.
- Fake Designer Bag Scam?
Buyer and seller dispute whether a designer handbag is fake or real.
- Windshield Wiper Attack; Crash, Brake and Bills
A teen says her ex-boyfriend vandalized her vehicle during a drunken argument; a woman sues her ex for totaling her car, but he says she is at fault for the crash and sues her for medical bills.
- Target Practice Vandalism; Ex-Girlfriend Warrant
A woman accuses four men of shooting up her car during target practice; an ex-lover sues a terminally ill woman for rent, bail and late fees.
- Punch Truck Love; College Athletes Fear Marijuana Exposure
A teen says his ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend vandalized his truck; college athletes say they had to move because their landlord's son smoked marijuana.
- Don't Touch My Wife!; Hookah Pipe Party Mishap
A fight breaks out when a man defends his wife from being touched inappropriately; a woman sues her sons' friend for damaging her couch.
- Drug Cookie Crash; No Car, No Money
Teens are accused of backing into a truck after being asked to leave a party; a newborn's unwed parents fight over money paid for a luxury car.
- Racism and Trans-Gender Hate?
A couple say a neighbor came at them with a knife after a dispute over a parking space; they accuse each other of prejudice.
- Pageant Beauty and the Breach; Roommate Lies?
A teen pageant contestant denies owing a friend $1,800; a woman says she was concerned for the safety of her former roommate's young child, but waited eight months to call children's services.
- Violent Hissy Fit Caught on Tape; Hospital Bed Handout
A young mother is caught on tape beating her neighbor's door; a man admits to stealing $1,000 in cash from his girlfriend while she was in the hospital.
- Racecar Collision; Teenager Joy Ride Wreck
A racecar driver and a pit crew member argue over a collision; a woman sues her sister-in-law for damaging her truck on a joy ride.
- Identity Theft False Arrest?; Ex-Fiancees' Dog Fight
A young man says he spent time in prison because his ex-friend stole his identity; a former couple fight over a ring, a video camera and a dog.
- Sugar in Gas Tank?; Player Loan
A former couple feud over a car; a woman sues her ex for repayment of loans.
- Biting and Fighting; Drunk Dad, Impounded Puppy
A young man says his teen girlfriend bit him during a dispute over a DVD; a young woman's car and the new puppy left in it are impounded when her father goes to jail for drunken driving.
- Unfriendly Car Crash; Man Claims Police Lied
A wreck in the rain leaves a car totaled; accused of fraud, the finance manager for a car dealership says the plaintiff and the police lied.
- Road Rage Cat Fight
A woman says she was dragged 30 yards while hanging out of a truck window during a fight with a fellow motorist.
- Young Girls Terrorized; Unwed Parents Fight
A felon learns that her crime frightened her neighbors' children; a mother storms out of the courtroom in a rage.
- Three-Timing Boyfriend?
A man says his ex-girlfriends vandalized his property while he was in jail.
- Crazy Love; Frat House Car Block
A man says his ex forged a promissory note, vandalized his car and stole his belongings; a woman sues a man for damaging her illegally parked car.
- Burned; Lovers No More
A woman sues her ex-boyfriend for credit-card debt, parking tickets, impound fees and car-repair costs; a man's former lover sues him for thousands of dollars.
- Girls' Weekend Gone Wild; Abandoned Dog
Women's wild weekend ends with destruction to hotel property, a vandalized car and a fight over liability; landlord and former tenant argue over a motorcycle, unpaid rent and an abandoned dog.
- Vandalism Catch 22; My Mother/My Enemy
An 8-year-old vandalizes wet cement; a man says his mother stole his car.
- Disappearing Jewelry; Father/Son Loss of Deposit
A woman with breast cancer sues her ex-boyfriend for holding on to the proceeds from the sale of her jewelry to pay for medical treatment; buyer and sellers argue over a deposit placed on a vehicle.
- Designer Shoe Deal Gone Bad; Sister-in-Law Feud
Teens fight over a designer tennis-shoe deal and harassment; a woman says her sister-in-law sold her washer and dryer without permission.
- Stolen iPad?; Can't Buy Me Love
A woman accuses her ex of stealing her tablet computer; a man sues his former girlfriend for the return of a washer and dryer.
- Pit Bull Mauls Yorkie; Golf Ball Bash; Ex-Lover Fight
Neighbors dispute thousands of dollars in veterinary-bill liability after a pit bull attacks a tiny dog; a golfer blames the lack of a protective fence for his errant ball breaking a car's windshield; a woman wants her ex to repay her for loans.
- Ex-Lover Jackknifes Truck; A Lesson on Lying
A woman says damaging her ex's truck was an accident; a mobile-home buyer's stories do not add up.
- Mother and Son Fight; Man Punches TV?
A man and his girlfriend say his mother owes them money, but she says she never took a dime from them; a woman says her child's father punched a TV screen during an argument, but he says he just fell on it.
- Love/Hate Triangle
A man jailed after a fight sues his wife's boyfriend for breaking into his home.
- Bailed, Gas, X-Gifts; Property Lockout?
Ex-lovers battle over loans; a woman sues for her property.
- Teen Tagging and Egging; Blame the New Fiancee
Teens prank a classmate's car for payback; a man sues his ex-stepfather's fiancee.
- Mother Sues Son; Roommate Riff
A son is sued by his mother for several unpaid loans; a woman sues her former roommate.
- Ex-Son in Law Trucker; Sibling Bad Blood
A couple sues their ex-son in-law; a sister sues her brother for supporting their mother.
- Jail Time Equals Sale Time
He says she sold his car while he was in jail; she says he owes her damages for an assault.
- Ex-Roommate Feud; Car Crisis!
A woman sues over a broken lease; a man who stopped making payments on a loan his ex cosigned for.
- Teen Sisters' Vandalism; Broken Friendship
A man claims his daughters lied to him about vandalizing a car; a woman doesn't want to pay for a window she broke.
- Pit Bull Threat?; Paternity Problem
A man claims his neighbor's dog is a threat to his family; a woman sues her ex for slashing her tires.
- Questionable Loan to New Friend; Deadly Drunk Driving Accident
A man refuses to pay back a $2,000 loan from a new friend; loved ones argue over who gets a memorial keepsake box.
- Annulled Marriage
A woman says her ex-husband broke into her home and stole property.
- Brother to Blame; Scorned Ex-Lover?
A man admits to driving his sister's car when it was totaled but says he is not to blame, because it was not his car; a woman says her ex kept some of her belongings and destroyed the rest.
- Landlord Denies Abuse; Feuding Cousins
A former tenant accuses a landlord of abusing his girlfriend and his dogs; a woman sues her cousin for unpaid tickets and car damage.
- Mom Mad at Rekindled Love?; IRS Fraud?
A defendant says the only reason her mother is suing her for car payments is that she has reconciled with the incarcerated father of her son; another mother sues her son for a home loan.
- Teacher Sues Student; Chihuahua Toss
A teacher says her former student stole and damaged her tablet computer; a tiny dog's owner sues the mother of a child who injured it.
- Dance Hall Disaster
A man says he chased attackers away with a lead pipe after they robbed and assaulted him at the banquet hall he rented for a party.
- Sisters Child Support Feud; Drinking Driving Crashing; Dog Hit by Car
A teen's mother denies owing his aunt for child support; a man says his former friend drunkenly crashed his vehicle; ex-lovers dispute payment of veterinary bills after their dog is hit by a car.
- Wedding Trip and Fall; Florida Condo Scam?
A mother sues for damages after her 6-year-old tripped and fell at a wedding; a pair say a Florida property owner scammed them.
- Vandalism Caught on Tape!; Our Daughter's Totaled Car
A shop-owner catches those who use his property as a skateboard park; unwed parents fight over money.
- It's MY Cadillac to Lose!; Animal House Vacation
Former friends battle over a 35-year-old luxury car; an owner of beachfront property says a group of male renters trashed the place.
- Not Afraid of the Judge; Property Tax Fight
A woman and her boyfriend accuse each other of assault; ex-lovers feud over $1,000.
- Car, Truck, Assault; Boating While Intoxicated
Brandishing a gun around children, an assault, and repossession of a truck; ex-roommates sue for unpaid rent after an accident forces a young man to move back home.
- I Smell Gas!
Tenants say their landlord barged into their apartment while they were in bed; he sues for rent and damages.
- Car Beat Down; Kissing Cousins
A woman says her ex forgave a debt because she promised not to call the police on him after he punched her in the face; a man's former date sues him for repayment of loans.
- Jilted Vacation; Ex-Lover Money Matters
A woman and her former boyfriend reconcile long enough to vacation in the Dominican Republic, then fight over trip costs; a man denies owing his ex for towing, car repair and child support.
- Aspiring NY Singer Sued; Forcing My Hand
A manager sues a young singer for repayment of a loan; a man sues his ex for repayment of multiple loans.
- Assault and a Loaded Gun; Ex-Girlfriend's College Tuition
A woman regrets calling the police to tell them her ex pulled a loaded gun on her brother; a mother sues her son's former girlfriend for repayment of a loan.
- Man Misses Birth of Child; A Writer's Junked Car
A teen denies vandalizing her ex's car after he missed the birth of their daughter; a writer accuses her former roommate of sexual harassment and sues him for selling her car.
- Cyclist Blacks Out After Crash; Fostered Dog Scam?
A bicyclist says she blacked out after being hit by a car and thrown to the ground; a dog-adoption manager accuses a woman of running a scam.
- Cop Sues Motorist
A reckless driver accuses a police officer of being rude and disrespectful; a recording of the incident plays in court.
- Paternity Test Vandalism; Fake Designer Scam?
A man says his ex-lover vandalized his car and lied about the paternity of her child; a former friend sues for damages resulting from the online sale of a fake designer watch.
- Shady Law Enforcement?; Dating Under the Influence
A couple sue a man they accuse of theft; a man arrested for drunken driving blames his ex for not giving him a ride.
- Van on the Run; Roommate Demise
A woman regrets helping her former student purchase a vehicle; an ex-roommate sues for eviction fees.
- Mechanic Mess; Unwed Parent Woes
Driver and mechanics feud over the existence of a car's warranty; a young mother sues her children's father for medical bills, childcare costs and a broken lease after he went to jail.
- German Shepherd Attack; Get Out of My Courtroom!
A dog-attack survivor sues its twin owners for medical bills; Judge Judy kicks a litigant out of court after a heated suit over unpaid bills, missing property and assault.
- False Stabbing?; Friendship Over
A woman says she was incarcerated for four months because her roommate falsely accused her of stabbing him; a former friend wants to be repaid for an emergency loan.
- Gospel Group Grievance; Marijuana Farmer?
Gospel singers argue over clothing and payment for services; a tenant denies growing marijuana in the backyard and says his landlady locked him out illegally.
- Wife vs. Ex-Wife; Car Roll Crash
A nurse sues her husband's ex-wife for children's insurance premiums and harassment; a woman accuses her former friend of causing a car accident.
- $40,000 Owed in Child Support; The Damage Is Done
A woman sues her son's father for the cost of Christmas gifts and emotional distress; a plaintiff says her former friend illegally evicted her and her children from his home.
- Elder Abuse Caught on Tape?
The plaintiff accuses her ailing mother's neighbor of theft, filing a false restraining order and stalking.
- Tires of Harassment; Ex-Boyfriend Hustle?
An ex-girlfriend admits to slashing tires in a jealous rage; a woman wants her former boyfriend to repay a loan.
- Busted Car; Storage Wars
A woman says her former friend never finished paying for a car, and she sues for damages, tow fees and unpaid parking tickets; ex-lovers feud over a motorcycle, jewelry and life on a houseboat.
- Roommate Blackmail; Bike Bang-Up
A woman confesses to holding her ex-roommate's tax statement hostage; a driver who hit a bicycle blames the cyclist.
- Mother Issues; Animal House
A woman demands that her son repay a loan and return her furniture, and he countersues for the return of a laptop; former roommates feud over rent, a lease and damages to the apartment.
- Controlling or Carless?
The plaintiff says his wife's aunt illegally repossessed his vehicle; she countersues for damages, unpaid bills and the return of property.
- Wedding Trust Fund; Sweet Charity
A trust fund, a death in the family and a bad check end a friendship; a woman takes in a homeless family, then insists they pay her back for their new beds.
- Custody Victory Drama; Hit and Run?
After winning custody of his children, a man denies owing his own mother for attorney fees; a motorist accused of leaving the scene of an accident admits she had no driver's license or insurance.
- Not the Father; Party Foul
A young man says his ex lied to him about the paternity of her daughter; a woman says a fellow partygoer repeatedly kicked her car.
- Post Office Slander?; Pet Custody Fight
Co-workers feud over slander, harassment and tax returns; teen ex-lovers fight for custody of a dog and accuse each other of animal abuse.
- Fight Over a Funeral; Dream Car Fallout
A young man's mother and estranged wife fight over his funeral and memorial expenses; a woman wants her former friend to repay her for a loan.
- Abortion Accusation; Boo Boo the Dog
The plaintiff says his ex-girlfriend lied about being pregnant and wanting an abortion to get cash from him; a man sues his dog's former owner for vet bills and destroyed property.
- Squatter Squabble; Stolen Laptop Caper
Ex-roommates trade accusations of squatting and assault; a teen says he had no idea he was buying a stolen computer from a man standing outside a convenience store.
- NY Family Business; Flooded NY Apartment
Nephew and uncle accuse each other of selling personal possessions; neighbors sue over water damage and harassment.
- Truck Thief Crash; Xmas Decoration Payback; Saving Son From Eviction
Plaintiffs sue a former friend for crashing their truck; a man wants his aunt to repay loans for car payments, gas and Christmas decorations; a mother demands payback for saving her son and his fiancee from eviction by paying their rent.
- The Breakup; Bicycle Held Hostage
A former couple argue about a car's down payment and a restraining order; a landlady and an ex-tenant sue each other over a bicycle, property damage, rent and copyright infringement.
- Death of a Dog; Not in My Name
A plaintiff accuses a former friend of negligence in the death of a dog she was boarding; a woman sues her ex-lover for wrecking her car.
- Sober House Lockout
A client accuses sober-living homeowners of locking her out, filing false charges and assault; they countersue for unpaid rent.
- International Language of Love; NY Cousin Clash
A Canadian woman sues her ex-boyfriend for repayment of a loan; cousins fight over a borrowed car that was returned damaged.
- Baby Photo Fiasco; Wii Broke a TV!
Plaintiffs sue a photographer for a newborn's modeling fee, punitive damages and emotional distress; former friends sue over a broken television set.
- Reno Vacation Gone Wrong; Plastic Surgery Sister
A woman wants her ex-boyfriend to repay her for storage fees, truck loans and his share of a vacation; a plaintiff says her half-sister charged her plastic surgery on a joint credit-card.
- Daddy-Daughter Fallout; Ex-Wife Attack?
A woman wants her father to return belongings she left behind when he kicked her out of his house; an Army sergeant says her ex's former wife ruined her clothes and military gear with bleach.
- We Got Clubbed!; Ex-Lover Jackpot!
Accusations of a false arrest, stolen golf clubs and a heated fight; a woman sues her ex-boyfriend, a jackpot winner, for repayment of loans.
- Smashed and Crashed; Young and the Restless
A fellow partygoer accuses a teen of wrecking his vehicle in an attempt to steal it, and she countersues for assault; a woman wants her ex's brother to repay a child-support loan.
- Fall From a Roof
A man accuses his estranged son of stealing his truck and tools; the defendant says his father assaulted him.
- Alpha Dog Defense; Baby Tax Drama
Former friends sue over a dogfight; a woman sues her unemployed ex for money owed from their joint tax-return.
- Assault and Autism; Driven to Deceit
A former nanny denies attacking an autistic child; a man says his cousin's girlfriend misappropriated funds.
- Ex-Lover Accusations
After a man becomes romantically involved with his child's teacher, she accuses him of giving her a disease and mistreating his daughter.
- Pit Bull/Bicycle Bang-Up; Fraud and Foreclosure
A pit-bull attack survivor sues for medical bills, lost wages and bicycle damages; a landlord and a former tenant sue each other over eviction and a lost cash-for-keys deal.
- Stop Smoking Pot!; Stop Drinking!; Lies and Liens
Unwed parents' fight over marijuana use ends with a shattered window; a man says his ex-lover threw out his belongings after a car was damaged in a fight over alcohol and marijuana use; a pair sue a former friend because he repossessed their car.
- Father and Son Battle
A man sues his U.S. Army Reservist son and teen daughter-in-law for unpaid rent and says they accused him of stealing meat.
- When Bedbugs Bite!; Cowboy Love
A woman says her ex-lover infested her home with bedbugs and assaulted her; a man sues his former friend for the cost of NFL season tickets he purchased on her behalf.
- Landlord Assault?; Case of the Missing TV
A landlord accuses a tenant of assault; the defendant says the plaintiff's TV was stolen from her car.
- Engagement Ring Cruise; Credit Crash
A woman says her ex owes her for an engagement ring, his share of a cruise, and a loan; a plaintiff sues a man for crashing her car, making unauthorized charges on her card and ruining her credit.
- Free Ride to Kentucky; Collision Payback
The defendant says he was told a trip was free, but his former friend wants him to pay his share; a motorist says a woman's son caused an accident.
- First Date Nightmare; Horse Fight!
A man says a woman assaulted him on their first date; a horse's new owner accuses the seller of false advertisement and stops paying.
- Manipulation Loans?; Trip to the Philippines
Two women sue their ex-boyfriends for repayment of loans.
- Get Out!
A formerly engaged pair feud over a dog, an engagement ring and damages to a home.
- World Series Rip-Off?; Teen Bails Boss Out
Former friends argue over whether World Series tickets were a gift; a mother sues her teen's ex-boss for repayment of a loan.
- Dad's Death Benefit Fight; Trust Fund Teenager
A teen says her mother stole money owed to her from her father's death benefit; a teen's boyfriend refuses to repay a loan from her trust fund.
- Teen Rental Hijinx; Gimme Back My Dog!
The owner of a vacation home sues for damage to the property and a canceled payment; a woman says her former friend sold and gave away her belongings, including her dog.
- False Third Strike Charges
Accusations of assaulting a pregnant woman, private pictures of an ex-lover, and an arrest come into play when a relationship ends.
- Poodle Bamboozle; Friends of the Force
The plaintiff wants the defendant to return his lost poodle; one motorist says another sideswiped her vehicle.
- $30,000 Biker Magazine Buyout; Bar Friendship Gone Wrong
The plaintiff accuses her ex-lover of buying himself a new motorcycle instead of repaying her for an investment; a woman lends more than 100 DVDs to a 20-year-old she met in a bar.
- Gerbils, Broncos and Ex-Friends; Mother Borrows From Teenager
Homeless gerbils, an interrupted football-game, and a couple kicked out of a townhouse come into play when friends fight; after a teen dips into his savings account to help his friend's mother, she fails to repay him.
- Family Drinking Assault
Dumping a bottle of bourbon incites a physical fight among family members.
- Steak-Knife Stabbing; Twin Sister Jewelry Heist
Feuding ex-lovers describe physical assault and destruction of property; a twin makes excuses for pawning her sister's jewelry and denies owing for a loan.
- Anime Action Figures Missing
Ex-roommates argue over personal property, an arrest and the disappearance of valuable anime action-figures.
- New York Restraining Orders; My Sister's Ex
Dueling restraining orders, a stolen car and accusations of slander come into play when a couple break up; a defendant insists that his ex-fiancee's sister never lent him $5,000.
- Electric Bill Breakup; Country Dancing Skirmish
Ex-friends argue over rent and utilities; a former couple fight over accusations of assault and the return of a laptop.
- Bailed Out Uncle; Assaulted Child?; Cost of Eviction
A niece sues her uncle for bail money and the cost of a child's party; a woman accuses her former roommate of assaulting her child and ruining her credit; a landlord sues a former tenant for utility bills and legal fees.
- Mother and Son Battle; Show Me the Money
A woman sues her newly blind son for a car loan that is in her name; an ex-friend wants repayment for a loan and unpaid credit-card charges.
- Kicked Out of the Band; Shoe Fetish
A man sues his former garage-band mates for breach of contract and defamation of character; a woman buys 10 pairs of shoes at a shoe party, then sues the seller for a refund, saying they all hurt her feet.
- Ex and Harassment; Major Teen Rager?
Cash payments and a lack of evidence complicate an argument between ex-lovers over a repossessed vehicle; an ex-landlord sues a teen who carved his name into the front door of a rental unit.
- Stiletto Stabbing
A vicious assault with high heels at a rowdy college party leaves the plaintiff's face requiring stitches.
- Brother Blow-Up; Mother and Daughter Bail Dispute; Teen Driving Accident
One couple accuse another of trashing their rental home and skipping out on rent and bills; a woman says she never agreed to repay her mother for bail money; a man says his friend allowed his teen to drive his car, and he totaled it.
- Beer Pong Gone Wrong; Craigslist Baby-Sitter Snafu
Glasses are broken during a drinking game; a mother of two toddlers sues a caretaker for the return of pre-paid baby-sitting fees.
- Younger Boyfriend Crash; Custody Loan Fallout; Deceased Mother's Money
A woman sues her younger boyfriend for the balance on a vehicle that he totaled; ex-lovers fight over custody, a car crash and an assault; brother and sister want their late mother's money.
- Drinking and Driving and Wrecking; Bucked off a Horse
The plaintiff says her child's father took her car without permission and wrecked it; a woman denies owing for a saddle she says was lost when she was thrown from a horse.
- Child Protection and Taxes; Runaway Bride?; Toddler Midnight Mishap
Divorcees fight over reports to Child Protection Services and a tax return; a former couple sue each other for belongings, loans and unpaid bills; a 3-year-old is accused of crashing a car.
- Shopping Teens and Car Keying; Middle-Child Syndrome
The plaintiff accuses a teen of keying her car at the mall; a woman says her mother fraudulently used her name to open a utility account.
- Loan for Love?; Daddy Dearest; Stepdaughter Loan
A man refuses to repay $4,000 to his ex-girlfriend; a short-term couple feud over rent, a lease and a security deposit; a woman insists that her stepmother forgave a car loan.
- Bull Mastiff Injury; Box Cutter Injury
A tenant accuses his landlord of breaking into his home and injuring his dog during a dispute; a teen sues for emotional distress after being accused of injuring a classmate with a box cutter.
- Bella the Bulldog; A Messy Affair; Deadbeat Dad?
A man sues his ex for half of the cost of a dog and its obedience training; a woman sues her friend's estranged wife for a computer monitor and harassment; a plaintiff sues his nephew's father for medical bills and living expenses.
- A Heated Situation; Vandalism and Drinking
A man refuses to repay his mother-in-law for a new heating unit; former classmates dispute details of drunken rage and vandalism to a truck.
- Casino Troubles; Handyman Drama; Runaway Roommate
Gamblers fight over slot machine winnings; a woman claims her truck was illegally repossessed; two women accuse their roommate of stealing and not paying bills.
- Mother and Daughter Bail Money; Limo Left Couple at Alter
A mother sues her daughter for a bail money loan; a couple accuses a limo company of leaving them stranded.
- Punching a Door; Basketball Beat Down
A former roommate is accused of punching a hole in a door; an alleged assault during a basketball game.
- Con-Man; Foosball Fight
A woman sues her ex-boyfriend for unpaid loans; custody of a Foosball table and a BBQ are disputed.
- Child's Photos and Jail Time; Road Rage
A dispute over professional photos of a child and drug abuse; a man is accused of backing into a woman's car.
- My Landlord, My Tormenter
Teen lovers accuse a landlord of unlawfully disposing of their property; he countersues for vandalism and attempted assault.
- Heck of a Deck
Tornadoes, a damaged deck, and accusations of slander at a bank come into play when a couple sue their contractor.
- When Labradoodles Attack; The Art of Babysitting
A man says his neighbor's labradoodles attacked him and his dog; a baby sitter sues a father for fees and for art supplies she bought for his children.
- Grandmother and Gangsters
A grandmother accuses her daughter-in-law of bringing gangsters to shoot her after a domestic dispute.
- Tires, Tows and Missing Car; Unhappy Teenager
Troubles with a vehicle divide a man and his fiancee's sister; a co-worker sues a teen for rent and utilities.
- Fast and Furious BMX Crash; Floral Shop Heist; Stunt Gone Wrong
Neighbors sue a 12-year-old's parents for damages after he hits their SUV with his bicycle; a woman says her shop was robbed; a teen admits to breaking a car's windshield but says it was not his fault because another teen dared him to do it.
- Band Never Got Played
A musician and a club promoter dispute a performance that never happened.
- Time to Get Organized; Newborn Rude Awakening
A man says his professional organizer falsified her hours and stole jewelry; a new mother sues the baby's father for unpaid utility bills and emotional distress.
- Girlfriend in the Middle; Double Trouble
A teen and her girlfriend accuse her mother of assault and throwing away their belongings; a couple sue their former roommates for the return of a security deposit.
- Daughter Dragged Into Parents' Fight; Assault Over the Internet
A woman says her ex-husband gave their daughter a lemon car; former lovers dispute an assault, destroyed belongings and six years of unpaid rent and bills.
- Bittersweet Belongings; Blame the Kids
A woman sues her former friend and tenant for damages to her home and the return of her belongings; a man accuses his ex-tenant's children of vandalism, and she countersues, saying he assaulted her son.
- Rental Unit Squatter?; Cheap Jeep
Former landlords accuse a woman of being a squatter in their rental unit; a single mother accuses a co-worker of repossessing her vehicle illegally.
- Punch Bite Loan; Sisterly Strife
A dispute over who started a fight; a woman says she borrowed her sister's car and was the victim of a hit-and-run.
- Fight for Medical Treatment
The plaintiff says his daughter was injured in a car crash that caused $25,000 in damages; the driver denies liability.
- Accused of Auto Theft; Flipped Out
A plaintiff accuses her ex of stealing her SUV and destroying her property; a woman says her boyfriend grabbed the steering wheel while she was driving, causing the vehicle to flip, injuring him.
- Engagement Ring Fight; Trash or Treasure
A pair who met on a dating website fight over an engagement ring and unpaid credit-card charges; ex-lovers feud over custody of an expensive knife, a car and appliances.
- Chickens and Bonfires
A landlord sues women for back rent, water overuse and locksmith fees.
- Child Support Ran Me Over; Pills and a Mystery Wreck
A woman says her children's father lied when he told police she tried to hit him with her vehicle; a mechanic drives and totals a customer's car.
- Mad Because Lover Moved On?; Baby Blues
A woman sues her ex for an unpaid loan to refinance his home and purchase a truck; a father says he overpaid child-support.
- Drunk on the Job; Overpaid Child Support?
A contractor admits to drinking at work; a man says he overpaid his ex-wife for child support.
- Miscarriage Debt and Stolen Money; Lies and Damaged Rims
A woman says her ex-lover used her debit card without permission; a plaintiff accuses her boyfriend's brother of taking her vehicle without permission and returning it damaged.
- Rage in Court; Green Bay Packers and a Pit Bull
A fight nearly breaks out in court when a young war veteran sues his former landlord; a pit bull's owner says her dog-sitting ex-friend stole her autographed jersey.
- Bad Fences Make Bad Neighbors; Cousin Car Catastrophe
A deputy sheriff says his neighbors' dogs destroyed his fence and backyard; cousins feud after a loan agreement goes south.
- Ugly Custody Exchange
Divorced parents dispute accusations of assault during a custody exchange.
- Teen Lies to Police About Wreck; Fatal Attraction
Teens fight over who is at fault for a crash; former friends argue about a loan and a restraining order.
- All in the Family; Not So Friendly Loan
A teen who left home sues the women who took her in; a woman regrets lending a friend money to buy a car.
- Good Deed, Lost Truck; Dad Accused of Stealing From Teen
A 60-year-old man lends his truck to a stranger, who fails to return it; a teen sues her estranged father for the return or value of a car.
- I Want My Belongings Back!; Gas and Gambling
An ex-lover accuses a woman of damaging belongings by leaving them out in the rain; a woman wants her ex to repay loans.
- Brothers and Foes; Loan Via Love
A man's brother sues him for attorney fees; a woman wants her ex to repay a loan.
- High-School Sweethearts; Janitor Caught on Tape
A woman wants her ex to repay loans; a surveillance video lends credibility to a plaintiff's claim that a janitor stole her diamond ring.
- I Should've Gnome!; Man Bails Out Lover's Mom
A man says his girlfriend's mother hit him and smashed his grandmother's window with a lawn ornament; a plaintiff says his girlfriend's mother owes him for bail money.
- No Bonus, No Pay; Horrible Bosses?
A woman demands that her ex-lover repay a loan, but he says repayment was contingent upon him receiving a bonus at work; a former boss says she gave an employee extra shift hours in repayment for a loan.
- Motorcycle Dog Assault
A dog's owner sues for veterinary bills after a teen hits it with a motorcycle.
- Bite Arm, Key Car; Ex-Car Conundrum
A woman says her ex's girlfriend keyed her car and bit her arm; a man wants his ex to repay him for the car he helped her to buy.
- Window Pain; Sister Rivalry
A teen who smashed out a man's car window says she was defending herself after nearly being run over; a woman says her sister keyed her car.
- Party to End All Parties; Dangerous Wheels
A landlord says the police raided his property because of a tenant's teen parties; a woman sues her ex and his mother for medical bills.
- Fit of Rage, Kicked Car; Character Party Disaster
A bus driver says a fellow motorist jumped on and kicked her car in a fit of rage; an entertainment booker sues a clown for nonpayment of services.
- Knife-Lunging Laptop Attack; She's My Best Friend's Mom!
An assailant sues her victim for related arrest charges; a teen sues his friend's mother, who kicked him out of her house for breaking her rules.
- Dog Bite Bitterness; Jet Ski Father Scam?
The plaintiff accuses a large dog of charging and attacking her; a woman says her father never returned a vehicle he was supposed to be repairing for her.
- It's a Family Affair; Cousin Crash Clash
An absentee father is accused of reneging on a promise to buy his son a car for college; a man sues his teen cousin for damaging his car and moving out of their apartment without notice.
- Ex-Lovers' Bitter Breakup; Best Friends for Never
Former lovers accuse each other of having drinking problems; a teen wrecks her friend's car.
- Veteran's Service-Dog Attacked
A disabled veteran, who says that a pit bull attacked his service dog, sues the owner for damages.
- Four-Year-Old Accused of Vandalism
A preschooler is accused of damaging a large-screen TV.
- Bank Buddies; Friendship Repo
Former friends accuse each other of misappropriating money and false arrest; a fight over a car ends a friendship.
- Thrown Under the Bus; Good Faith
A car bursts into flames after hitting a school bus; sellers sue their neighbor for not paying for a motorcycle.
- Failed Run for Mayor; Love Triangle Divorce
An employee of a former political candidate sues for nonpayment of accounting services; a man's ex-girlfriend says she never agreed to repay him for a loan.
- Slapping a Child; Stolen Sister TV
Neighbors accuse each other of child abuse and harassment; a woman says her sister stole her TV while she was in jail.
- Ambush and Attack; Bike Battle
A woman sues her unborn baby's relative for assault and vandalism; unwed parents fight over a bicycle and children's clothing.
- Ex-Friends' Pain and Suffering; Love-Triangle Fight; Dental Debt
Former friends feud over furniture, assault, pain and suffering; a woman sues her ex for vandalism to a rental car and a false arrest; dental work, a camera and a necklace divide ex-lovers.
- Golfing Dispute; Fight After a Funeral
A man accuses a fellow golfer of damaging his car during an altercation in a parking lot; daughters fight over their late mother's bank account, storage fees, and their grandmother's ashes.
- Bailed Out After Alleged Assault; Car Deal Slam?
A former friend wants repayment for bail; a woman and her son say a couple scammed them in a car deal.
- Car Repair Fraud; Snowboard Gear Dispute
An auto-body shop manager accuses a customer of committing fraud; former friends fight over sports equipment.
- Baseball Bat Payback; Bat Payback Part II
A woman, her boyfriend and their exes dispute smashing a bat through a windshield.
- Firecracker Dog; Table-Flipping Rage?
The plaintiff accuses a neighbor of throwing a firecracker at a Pekingese; a young woman sues her father for destroying her computer and disposing of her belongings after he kicked her out.
- Boyfriend ATM Scam?; Loaned Truck Crash
A teen accuses her former friend's boyfriend of withdrawing money from her checking account; a man regrets lending his truck to a friend.
- Buddies and Bleach; Hearts and Loans
Teen ex-roommates dispute personal belongings being drenched in bleach, eggs and water; teen lovers fight over a car loan.
- Grandbaby's Daddy Drama; Hit and Run
A woman sues her grandson's father for child-care costs and a loan, but he says it was all a gift; a man says he does not owe his ex for damages to her car because he was the victim of a hit-and-run accident.
- Horse Tongue Tragedy
A horse-owner accuses a trainer of injuring the animal.
- Sibling Scrap; Teen Cries Scam
Name-calling on the Internet culminates in accusations of assault and dropping a baby; a teen says her former friend scammed her out of thousands of dollars.
- Relationship Reversals; Minor Drinking, Driving, Crashing
An ex-lover sues for unpaid bills and property; a former friend says a minor drove drunk and smashed a car into a tree.
- Fight, Broken Jaw; Siblings' Cadillac Fight
A man sues because his jaw was broken in a fight; a man admits to damaging his sister's luxury car after he locked the keys in it.
- Dispute Over Drugs; Check, Please
A man sues his ex-roommate after an argument over cocaine; a teen says her former friend stole from her checking account.
- Failed Financial Friendship; Funeral Costs After Suicide
A friendship ends in a lawsuit over loans; a man sues his son's widow for the cost of the funeral.
- Laid Off, Lease and Love; Annulment Drama
A woman says her unemployed ex-boyfriend broke a lease and failed to pay bills; a plaintiff sues her former husband for his share of wedding costs, missing money and an investment in his business.
- Tutoring Company Upset; Crash Wedding
A teacher says a tutoring company owner did not pay him; a caterer and a decorator demand to be paid after the wedding was moved to a new location.
- The Runaway Renter; Trashed Lake House
Rent, assault and damages; a vacation-property owner says a renter trashed his lakeside home.
- Mother-Son Floor Damage; Illegally Sold Furniture?
A man sues his mother, saying her foster child damaged his floor; ex-lovers fight over a furniture bill and the sale of property.
- Community Service Gone Bad; Stay Away From My Stuff
A woman sentenced to community service for DUI convictions says a pastor swindled her into free labor; a former couple fight over personal belongings.
- Car Crush Disaster; Landlord Pocketing Rent?
A woman says her teen boyfriend caused her car to be towed and destroyed; roommates who met online fight over rent and a security deposit.
- May-December Romance Woes; Siberian Husky Attack
A woman sues her older boyfriend for the return of a car's down payment; a large dog is accused of killing a much smaller one at a dog park.
- Drunken Smash Denied; Laptop Fire at Fireman's House
A man denies driving drunk and smashing out a woman's car window; a firefighter says that a faulty laptop caused a fire at his home.
- Employee in the Middle; 11-Year-Old Vandal
Ex-roommates fight over rent; a boy says he was covering for his little brother when he confessed to scratching their neighbor's car.
- Homeless Fight; My Best Friend Stole My Dog
The plaintiff says his roommate kicked him out and disposed of everything he owned; former friends fight over custody of a dog and its boarding fees.
- Police Raid Collateral Damage; Ex-Lover Loan for Child Support
Former roommates dispute a drug deal gone wrong; a man's ex-girlfriend sues for repayment of a child-support loan.
- Political Prank; Disgruntled Man, Damaged Desk
A pastor says he was paid to gather signatures for an election ballot; a former tenant accuses a landlady and her son of damages and unlawfully increasing his rent.
- Free Rent Woes; Alleged Punch Bowl Fraud on eBay
Former roommates dispute rent and accusations of a lockout; online buyer and seller disagree.
- Pushed While Pregnant?; Dog vs. Car
A woman says her landlord pushed her while she was four months pregnant; a motorist hits a dog, then sues its owner for damage to the vehicle.
- Woman Bites Man's Back; Terrible Texts
A plaintiff admits to biting her ex in the back; a woman sues her former friend for repayment of loans.
- Teen's U-Turn Collision on Father's Day; Illegal Horse Parking
Motorists dispute a crash; a farm owner sues a former neighbor over a horse.
- Black Belt Karate Dispute; Exes Fight Over Children's Christmas Gifts
A mother sues her son's karate instructor, saying the teacher disrespected another child; a father sues his ex-wife for repayment of loans for their child's Christmas presents.
- Pregnant Girlfriend and Pawned TV; Pit Bull and Insurance Fraud
Former roommates feud over a pregnant girlfriend, a broken lease and a pawned TV; a woman says her niece's pit bull attacked her.
- Car Repo Battle; Ex-Lover Car Mishap
Former friends argue over possession of a car; a single mother sues her ex for backing her vehicle into a pole.
- Day Care Accused of Neglect; Cat Scratches and Heroin Use Disputed
A mother refuses to pay her child-care provider; a woman says her roommate misused borrowed money, and he counters that her cat scratched him.
- Holiday Assault and Vandalism; Bumper Crash
Former lovers feud over accusations of assault and vandalism; cars collide in a parking lot.
- Pool Malfunction Kills Garden; Unwed Parents' Nasty Breakup
The plaintiff says chlorine from a neighbor's pool killed a garden; a former couple fight over furniture and other personal property.
- Vegas Gambling and Pawn Shop Fight; Four-Wheeler Rammed Into Tree
A couple sue their former friend for repayment of a loan; a partygoer admits she ran a four-wheeler into a tree but says she is not responsible for the damages.
- Pit Bull Damage and Jailed Boyfriend; Smashed iPhone
A man sues his girlfriend's daughter for rent and damages caused by a dog; teens testify about a borrowed cell phone that was run over by a car.
- Ex-Fiances, Protective Orders and Harassment; Western Re-Enactor Fights Over Replica Jacket
A former couple feud over a loan, harassment and an order of protection; a woman who made a replica jacket for a re-enactor sues for the unpaid balance.
- Ex-Fiances Fight Over ATV; iPhone Heist
A former couple feud over custody of an ATV; a teen says her former friend aided in the theft of her smart phone.
- BB Gun Shootout and a Busted Window; Car Deal Gone Bad
A couple say a teen vandalized their vehicles; buyer and seller argue over the unpaid balance on an upgraded car and missing stereo equipment.
- Car Repo Catastrophe; Boss Sued for Coffee Spill
A car is repossessed; a young woman says her former supervisor damaged her computer by spilling coffee on it.
- Alleged Infidelity Leads to Vandalism; Shopping Cart Collision & 4-Year-Old Girl
A smashed cell phone and three broken windows; a motorcycle rider sues the family of a 4-year-old girl who may have knocked it over.
- Bar School Information Allegedly Hijacked; Parking Tickets Divide Former Friends
A businessman says a former employee stole content from his website and posted it as his own; young women fight over parking citations on a borrowed car.
- A Murder Conviction's Appeal Is Disputed; Dog Injured After Jumping Out Window
A woman sues private investigators who were unable to get her son's murder conviction overturned; a pet-owner sues her former friend for the cost of veterinary bills.
- Teen Mother Says Ex Cracked Windshield With Fist; Ex-Lovers Wage War Over a Car Lease Deal Gone Bad
A teen says her 4-year-old daughter's father damaged her car; a car down-payment, tax and title fees and the unpaid balance of a lease.
- Ex-Family Members Battle Over an ATV; Anger Management After Alleged Domestic Violence
A man says his wife's former stepmother 'gave' him an ATV; a plaintiff sues for money from a tax return.
- Man Accuses Ex-Wife of Hitting Him in the Face; Borrowed Car Is Returned Wrecked
The plaintiff sues his ex for belongings, a vehicle and damages; former friends fight over a wrecked car.