Iron Men: Season 2 (2012)
- Season 2 Episode 9: End of the Road
- Season 2 Episode 8: O Canada
Eddie Meahan and his ironworkers are nearing the end of the project of a lifetime; an impressive Window Washing Unit still needs to be built atop the skyscraper.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Hangin' Tough
The Hanging Gang; they literally hang off the side of the building and set the skyscrapers 13' windows.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
Mother Nature is throwing the ironworkers for a loop; wind and scorching summer temperatures are making it difficult to set the heavy steel.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Graduation Day
In Queens, 24-year veteran George Berry initiates a new class of ironworkers.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Blame it on the Rain
The iron workers must remove a stubborn rusty steel beam, and install a massive, 52-ton steel assembly; connector Mike Borgia works in and out of the rain to build arena's steel Oculus.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Against the Wind
The men at Tower 4 have been working under pressure to finish this 72-story skyscraper on time; the men at the Barclay's Center must brave the elements to stay on schedule.
- Season 2 Episode 2: The Heat Is On
The ironworkers at The World Trade Center Tower 4 are struggling to set the scorching steel of this 977 ft. skyscraper; on the Alexander Hamilton Bridge, Jimmy Robbins and his crew must set two enormous steel pieces in the next 24 hours.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Rebuilding
The ironworkers at Tower 4 have been working for more than a year to build the skyscraper; the ironworkers at Brooklyn's new sports arena are building an exciting cutting-edge entryway.
Iron Men: Season 1 (2012)
- Season 1 Episode 4: The Brotherhood
The Barclay's Boys finish the massive arena's steel skeleton; a gung-ho connector learns there can be some serious consequences to working in one of the worlds most stressful and dangerous professions.
- Season 1 Episode 3: The Old Man and the Crane
Two young fathers spend long hours away from home to build New York City.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Lady and the Truss
Adrienne is a second-year apprentice working on the bridge rehabilitation project.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Meet the Gang
Tommy Cordray's 'raising' gang pushes to install a massive truss before an approaching storm hits; Dave 'Meat' Miller's team begins demolition of a Harlem River bridge.