Income Property: Season 8 (2013)
- Season 8 Episode 13: Channeling Rental Energy
A couple wants to buy their first home, but need the income property to help with starting a business.
- Season 8 Episode 12: Grant & Eve
A growing family needs an income property to finance annual trips to visit family in Australia.Today at 6:00pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 8 Episode 11: David & Lucia
Dave and Lucia are planning a big wedding and they want to buy their first home.
- Season 8 Episode 10: The Property Prodigy
Sidra needs Scott's help to find the right house.
- Season 8 Episode 9: Joseph
Joe needs an income property to help pay down his debt.
- Season 8 Episode 8: Nick & Karen
Nick and Karen want to upsize from their condo. In order to afford the house, it has to have an income property.
- Season 8 Episode 7: Sarah & Jim
A couple wants an investment property to help put their five daughters through college.
- Season 8 Episode 6: Erin
Erin is anxious to get out of her condo and into a house.
- Season 8 Episode 5: Jen & Brock
A couple looks for a home with a rental unit in a hot neighborhood.Today at 5:00pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 8 Episode 4: Ann-Marie & Scott
A couple wants to use the money from income properties to travel.
- Season 8 Episode 3: Marissa & Bryan
Marissa and Bryan need Scott's help to find a home with an income suite.
- Season 8 Episode 2: Matt & Sarah
Sarah and Matt need to find a house with a basement apartment so Sarah's mom can live with them.
- Season 8 Episode 1: Michael & Karen
A couple searches for an urban house with a basement apartment.
Income Property: Season 7 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 7 Episode 13: Buyer's Edition
A buyer searches for a property that will rent for more than it costs, maximizing the potential.
- Season 7 Episode 12: Sarah & Milo
Sarah and Milo are looking for a good investment property.Today at 4:00pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 7 Episode 11: Mike & Vita
Mike and Vita are looking for an income property with long-term value.Today at 3:00pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 7 Episode 10: Carrying Costs for an Expecting Couple
Scott helps Jason and Peky find a house with a basement apartment.
- Season 7 Episode 9: Mary & Bridge
Mary and Bridge search for a home with a basement apartment.Today at 2:00pm EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 7 Episode 8: Stephanie & Elyse
A cop and a paramedic want to secure their financial future.Monday 21st April 10:00am EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 7 Episode 7: Andrew & Chris
Friends Andrew and Chris have plans to retire early with the help of shared income properties.
- Season 7 Episode 6: Kuo-Bao & Megan
A young couple plans to use income from investment properties to support themselves and their aging parents.
- Season 7 Episode 5: Dan & Tania
A young couple wants to find a home with multiple units in the big city.
- Season 7 Episode 4: Alison & Deirdre
A woman wants to buy an income property, but her sister thinks it is too risky.
- Season 7 Episode 3: Jeff & Kirsti
Newlyweds must learn about balancing a home and investment property.
- Season 7 Episode 2: Karen & Kevin
A suburban couple has different opinions on income properties.
- Season 7 Episode 1: Marli & Toby
Serial renters search for homes with income potential.
Income Property: Season 6 (2012)
- Season 6 Episode 13: All at Once
Jerry and Amee hope to create a basement income suite to help fund their burgeoning family.
- Season 6 Episode 12: Rui
A divorced father wants to rebuild his life after a business failure.
- Season 6 Episode 11: Andrew
A single guy wants to finish a rental renovation in order to generate extra money for student loans.
- Season 6 Episode 10: Josephine
Josephine is ready to give up her basement for an income suite.
- Season 6 Episode 9: Ross
Ross would like to find a home in which he can rent the main floor for income, but can convert to a single-family home later.
- Season 6 Episode 8: Rita & Eric
Eric and Rita realize after buying their house the amount of work that needs to be done.
- Season 6 Episode 7: Tiffany & Jamie
Tiffany and Jamie just bought a house and want to generate extra money from their basement.
- Season 6 Episode 6: Rob & Tricia
Rob and Tricia are looking for financial freedom and think their unused basement will provide that.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Susan & Jeff
Susan and Jeff want to rent their basement apartment.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Diana
Diana wants to turn her basement into a apartment.
- Season 6 Episode 3: Nadia & Gino
Nadia and Gino are ready to finish their basement so they can start to profit from it.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Carol
Carol is ready to overhaul her basement apartment.
- Season 6 Episode 1: Indecision & Doubt for Two Homeowners that Can't Agree on How to Finish Things
Cliff and Thyrza can't agree on a design for their basement apartment.
Income Property: Season 5 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 5 Episode 13: Live Smaller & Smarter
A single man wants to split his Victorian into a duplex, creating a second floor apartment.
- Season 5 Episode 12: David & Peter
A couple buys a Victorian duplex in hopes of using rent to cover the mortgage.
- Season 5 Episode 11: Laura & George
A couple does not have time to maintain their rental property.Monday 21st April 9:00am EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 5 Episode 10: Reena & Kulvir
A couple wants to rent out their basement to have money to build a second story.Monday 21st April 9:30am EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 5 Episode 9: Naomi & Scot
A former couple wants to upgrade the rental units in their multiplex.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Nelson & Sarah
A basement apartment needs an update to the 1970s decor.Monday 21st April 8:30am EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 5 Episode 7: Susan
A woman needs to supplement her income by renting out her basement.Monday 21st April 7:00am EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 5 Episode 6: Arun & Rosalina
A couple has lost their vision of creating an income property within their Victorian home.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Raphael & Monica
A couple plans to use their home's equity to invest in an income property.Monday 21st April 7:30am EDT - Home & Garden Television
- Season 5 Episode 4: Jung & Angie
A couple struggles to get their property rentable.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Patricia and Manny
A couple seeks an income property after an increase in the size of their family.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Vanessa & Carmen
A couple plans to create a duplex property.Monday 21st April 8:00am EDT - Home & Garden Television
Income Property: Season 4 (2011)
- Season 4 Episode 13: Brendan
To stick to his income property plan and mortgage, Brendan needs to prioritize his renovation money.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Rachael & Steve
A couple carries a big mortgage.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Chris & Haelee
Chris and Haelee must gut their basement apartment following a flood.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Raw to Refined
A basement apartment needs refinement before it is move-in ready.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Melanie & Pavan
A couple plans to soundproof and upgrade a basement apartment.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Manny & Jessica
A couple needs to complete apartment renovations.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Getting Started
A couple needs their basement rental unit to make ends meet.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Second Income
Nancy needs a basement reconfiguration to create a basement apartment.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Finally Finished
A couple's renovations slow down after the birth of their baby girl.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Legal and Lovely
High school sweethearts dream of raising their family in a quiet neighborhood.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Setting Priorities
A single mother seeks advice on renovations to her duplex.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Sabrina & Daryl
Renovating a basement apartment.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Martha & Darryl
Renovating an upstairs apartment.
Income Property: Season 3 (2010)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Matt & Lisa
A couple is ready to upgrade the first floor of a Victorian house.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Single Dad's Solution
A divorced dad needs a house large enough for his children, but with a rental unit.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Now or Never
A woman is ready to become a landlady, but is unsure where to begin.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Law of Landlording
Tracey has lost the passion for fixing her home after doing more damage than good.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Unemployment Insurance
During 18 months of unemployment, Crystal came to depend on her improvised, second floor apartment to avoid defaulting on her mortgage while racking up major debts to keep the house running.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Failure to Launch
Rushad wants to move out of his parents house and into the triplex he bought last fall. Unfortunately, unless he can get the main floor/basement suite renovated and rented, that is never going to happen.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Staying on Track
A couple needs the income from a rental property to stay on track with their five-year plan.
- Season 3 Episode 6: First Time Parents Seek Extra Income
Antoinette and Mike need a safe income suite because Antoinette is expecting and they need the extra income.
- Season 3 Episode 5: An Income Property Prescription
Laura & Peter need to convert the existing professional office space in the basement into a stunning apartment suitable for their cool neighborhood.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Out of Debt & Down the Aisle
Bonnie & Merv have credit card debt in addition to a big mortgage. They need Scott's help to complete their basement insome suite so that they can get out of debt and down the aisle before the end of the year.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Saving a Money Pit
Courtney & Emily need to get their unfinished basement renovated to a high standard apartment ASAP to be able to afford the extra $100,000 mortage they took on to buy the home.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Busy Bakers Income Suite
Henri and Lori need to renovate their outdated income suite fast so that they can maintain the income they have relied on to help offset their heavy business taxes.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Three Months Lost Rent
A couple must invest some money into a rental space to bring in more money.
Income Property: Season 2 (2009)
- Season 2 Episode 13: A Nightmare of a Triplex is giving Fernando and David a Big Scare. Can they complete a challenging Reno without Breaking the Bank?
A couple runs out of money while renovating its triplex.
- Season 2 Episode 12: A Renovated Duplex will Deliver David extra income and Free him up to do More Good in his Community.
A do-gooder attorney bought a duplex that has one apartment in dire need of repair; his mother and Scott come in to help; so he can get back to supporting his causes.
- Season 2 Episode 11: A Rental Income Delivers a Renovation Opportunity to a Smart Student Owner.
A student gets the opportunity to renovate while collecting rent.
- Season 2 Episode 10: A Work/Live Property Becomes a Disaster Renovation for two Business Partners.
A couple decides to buy property to get a greater return on their investment.
- Season 2 Episode 9: A blended family needs an income rental to take on one Big Mortage and Lots of Expenses.
A large family needs the income from an apartment to help with their mortgage.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Executive Rental Pays Mortgage
Anne needs to make up the difference when her roommate moves out.
- Season 2 Episode 7: A 7 Year Reno Finally Gets Done With the Help of the Income Property Team
Alice has a two-story apartment above her own that is in need of repair, however she doesn't trust anyone to do the job.
- Season 2 Episode 6: All By Herself With an Income Suite
Lise decides she needs help building an income suite, to help her pay off her 35-year mortgage early.
- Season 2 Episode 5: One on One Management Lesson
A couple makes use of a basement suite after a career change and maternity leave.
- Season 2 Episode 4: An Existing Rental Suite Mess Becomes a Green Clean Income Machine
A couple needs an accessory apartment to help pay for long-term, smart improvements.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Buried Treasure in a Basement Apartment
A couple needs an income suite to off-set their mortgage costs during a rough time.
- Season 2 Episode 2: First-Time Homeowners Get a Green Reno and Green Income
Demanding careers hinder the completion of a couple's suite innovations.
- Season 2 Episode 1: A Classic Income Property Story - House Poor First-Time Homeowners
A young couple are house poor and can't afford their wedding.
Income Property: Season 1 (2008)
- Season 1 Episode 13: Staying Competitive in a Home With Two Rental Units
Steve needs Scott's help to update his basement suite to help offset his increasing mortgage and be able to charge top dollar for the apartment.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Competing For Renters in an Upscale Neighborhood
Brad and Nikki's basement apartment.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Shawn and Sarah
A couple have no idea what it takes to upgrade their suite into a legal apartment that will command top rental income.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Earning Money to Help a New Couple Get Started
A drain in the basement of a semi-detached overflows and fills the basement apartment with sewage.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Attracting the Right Tenant
Samantha and Andrew purchased a home with a fully functioning basement apartment already in place.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Do It Right the First Time
Repair costs add up for a basement apartment.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Elliot
Elliot bought his first home and has big dreams for it, but bigger isn't always better.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Tai & Trish
Tai and Beatrice dig a hole in their basement to upgrade the old plumbing system.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Martin & Isadora
A basement needs a lot of work before the tenant can move into the apartment.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Waterworks
Peter wants to add a potential rental suite in the basement of his fully renovated Victorian home.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Kirk & Stephanie
Kirk and Stephanie intend to keep the basement as an income suite to give them long-term security.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Jay and Kathryn
Kathryn and Jay need an income suite to increase the value of their house in the marketplace.
- Season 1 Episode 1: More Than a Coat of Paint
A Victorian semi-detached is left with holes, cracks and the potential for an income property that's going nowhere.
Income Property: Other Episodes
- Marko & Jackie
An man wants to learn how to best invest in real estate.
- Jerry & Amee
- Catherine & Jeff
A single mother wants an income property to contribute to her son's college education.
- Fernando & David
Fernando and David have bought a neglected triplex with the intention of renovating every nook and cranny.
- Adam & Jamie
- Victoria and Evan
Victoria and Evan have offices in two separate cities.
- Marsha, Ellwood and Sarah
Marsha and Ellwood's blended home.
- Anne and Karen
Sisters purchase a duplex from their landlord and when one of them moves out, she wants to convert her unit into a short-term executive rental.
- Alice and Cindy
Alice has a two story apartment above her own that is in need of a renovation.
- Lise and Andre
Scott helps a woman on the path to financial freedom.
- Rob and Allison
Allison and Rob's income suite in their basement.
- Julia and Andy
First-time homeowners get a green reno and green income.
- Daria and James
An engaged couple spend most of their income on their home.
- Income Property Specials