- Season 1 Episode 33: Arctic Attack
Two women become trapped in a fight for survival between an aggressive polar bear and a sheer cliff in the Arctic.
- Season 1 Episode 32: Dragon King
A deadly attack by a Komodo dragon, the world's largest lizard, demonstrates its abilities.
- Season 1 Episode 31: Rhino Showdown
A rhino attacks two brothers who are on a walking safari in a South African game reserve.Tomorrow at 4:00pm EDT - National Geographic Wild
- Season 1 Episode 27: Ghosts of the Snow
Examining why the usually elusive Siberian tiger has recently had a number of run-ins with humans, including attacking a researcher.
- Season 1 Episode 24: Bear Man's Land
A team of experts, forensic evidence and original footage, help shed light on what actually caused Vitaly Nikolaenko to be fatally attacked by a bear.
- Season 1 Episode 23: Jungle Breakout
A chimp aggressively attacks three tourists in West Africa's Sierra Leone, biting three fingers off a man.
- Season 1 Episode 22: Gator Attack
Experts work to discover the common thread that links three fatal alligator attacks in one week in Florida.
- Season 1 Episode 20: Cougar Island
About 40 percent of all documented cougar attacks in North America occur on Vancouver Island, British Columbia.
- Season 1 Episode 19: Horns of Death
Cape buffalos generally seek out and attack lions in Africa, but recently they are becoming more aggressive toward humans.
- Season 1 Episode 18: Danger in the Delta
African hippos may be responsible for two attacks on humans within a span of eight days, leaving one person dead and another seriously injured.
- Season 1 Episode 17: Ambush
Black bears in Canada may have learned to see people as prey.
- Season 1 Episode 16: Shark Invasion
A beach in Recife, Brazil, has the highest concentration of shark attacks of any in the world.
- Season 1 Episode 15: Bull Sharks
- Season 1 Episode 14: Black Bears
- Season 1 Episode 13: Dolphin Attack
Dolphins participate in aggressive sexual behavior and a social hierarchy.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Shadow Stalkers
Animal attack appears to be the cause of a 22-year-old student's death.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Kidnapped
Examining why a male baboon abducted a 3-month-old child in South Africa and increasing conflicts between baboons and humans.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Vanished
Interviews and forensic evidence help to uncover what happened to a woman who disappeared while swimming in the Australian outback.
- Season 1 Episode 9: The Silent Stalker
After stealthy, nighttime predators descend on an Amazonian village, leaving seven people dead, several clues suggest vampire bats are responsible.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Tanzania Terror
Over the course of 18 months, a notorious lion nick-named 'Osama' kills and consumes 49 people in Tanzania.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Kodiak Attack
Hunters and tourists on the remote Alaskan island of Kodiak are suddenly threatened with unusually aggressive bears.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Stalked at Sea
Factors determine the risk of white shark attacks.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Death Down Under
Investigators look into the disappearance of a man on Fraser Island in Australia.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Cobra
- Season 1 Episode 3: Victims of Venom
Two snake handlers struggle to survive after being bitten by cobras.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Mangrove Man-Eater
Bengal tiger attacks in India's Sundarbans.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Predators in Paradise
Biologists, trauma physicians and detectives probe an outbreak of alligator attacks against humans on Florida's Sanibel Island.