How Do I Look?: Season 12 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 12 Episode 27: Down Under Makeover
How Do I Look? travels to Sydney, Australia to help an 80s-obsessed mother of two whose sisters desperately want her to let go of the past and move on with her life
- Season 12 Episode 26: Holly Would if Holly Could
Holly is trying to start a new life in Hollywood, but her torn-up, Psychobilly style is keeping her stuck in the same rut, unable to move forward
- Season 12 Episode 25: Sylina's Busting Out All Over
Feisty, busty Sylina is alienating her family and future in-laws AND setting a bad example for her 6-year-old daughter with her bright, tight, barely there outfits
- Season 12 Episode 24: Fitting In, Moving On
Mercedes tight, tragic fashion is keeping her from succeeding in life, and driving a wedge between her and her cousin a former How Do I Look? guest
- Season 12 Episode 23: The Gritty Grandma
With tattered jeans, baby-tee and midriff tops, Sno does everything she can to avoid looking her age. But this 40-year-old grandmother must learn to clean up her act
- Season 12 Episode 22: Fab Abb
Abbs loud, Queen Diva style is keeping her from setting a good example for her little daughter and from achieving her dreams of being an on-air broadcaster
- Season 12 Episode 21: Worst Dressed in America
Jeannie and her team of celebrity experts scour the nation for the worst styles.
- Season 12 Episode 20: Sequiner or Seq-Loser
Krisha wants a boyfriend and a job in Museum Education but her over-the-top, sequined style screams party girl and stands in the way of her career and meeting Mr Right
- Season 12 Episode 19: Till Death Do Us Part
Oina and her finance have waited years to get married, so will she finally be able to turn around her deathly, all-black look and walk down the aisle in style?
- Season 12 Episode 18: Heather and the Girls
32-year old Heathers top-heavy look has everyone looking her way. But this low-cut style is keeping her from getting her dream job and finding a healthy relationship
- Season 12 Episode 17: Passing the Fashion Bar
Wife and mom Sara recently graduated law school with the goal of starting her own practice. However, her shoddy style will prevent her from making this dream a reality
- Season 12 Episode 16: Twisted Sister
Bethanys gothic style of fishnets, corsets and platforms is off the charts for a 41-year-old nurse and must be fixed if she ever wants to reunite with her sister
- Season 12 Episode 15: Southern Comfort
Thirty-nine year old Jennifer is sweeter than mommas Pecan Pie, but her 1930s Southern Matron style is preventing her from ever finding a man, or moving up at work
- Season 12 Episode 14: Tackling The Football Fanatic
Tonita may love sports, but her jersey-clad tomboy look has finally started to put a strain on her marriage - and is isolating her from her female friends
- Season 12 Episode 13: Spare the Glare
Adrienne wants to be a teacher in an elementary school and settle down with her fiance, but first the former wallflower will have to give up her disco-ball style.
- Season 12 Episode 12: Bye Bye Birdie
26-year-old Bird has the heart and motivation to pursue a career in social services, but her current style says sex industry worker- not social worker
- Season 12 Episode 11: 80s Rocker Gets Rolled
Laura's look SCREAMS 1980s rocker, and getting her to update her look will be a challenge - even with the help of her idol, Rick Springfield
- Season 12 Episode 10: Leaving the Streets Behind
Joanne has been through a hard life to get where she is, but she has to turn around her tacky, hip-hop look if she ever wants to make her non-profit a reality
- Season 12 Episode 9: Most Likely to Need a Makeover
Ten years ago, April graduated high school with a baggy, body-hiding style, and must learn to flaunt what she has when she's revealed at her ten year high school reunion
- Season 12 Episode 8: The Weight Is Over
Although Angela has lost 67 pounds, shes still stuck in her clothes from when she was larger and must learn to dress for her new size to get to the next step in her life
- Season 12 Episode 7: The Queen of Comfort
30-year-old Jessica thinks her confident personality is off-putting to guys- but, in truth, shes looking for love in a style that says she doesnt love herself
- Season 12 Episode 6: The Anti-Style Activist
Although Dorothy likes her hippy-ish look, she firmly believes that anyone fashion-conscious must be elitist and shallow, and must learn that style isnt a social ill
- Season 12 Episode 5: Online, Off Style
Sakari's online persona has taken over her life and her style, and she needs to get yanked off-line in order to pursue her animation career and reconnect with her sister
- Season 12 Episode 4: Walk Down the Aisle In Style
Gabby and her fiancee cant wait to get married- and after Gabby says 'I Do' to a new, appropriate style, they will get the dream wedding theyve always wanted
- Season 12 Episode 3: The A, B, Cs of Fashion
Teacher Chrystie wants to help those who cant help themselves, but first she needs to help herself out of the frumpy, hand-me-down fashion shes sporting
- Season 12 Episode 2: Thirty, Going On Thirteen
Toria's got a look that just won't grow up but with her thirtieth birthday approaching, this Peter Pan needs to get out of Neverland and move on with her life
- Season 12 Episode 1: New AttiTUTUed
Season premiere. Caleeta thinks her tutus give her curves, but doesnt understand that this carnival couture alienates her friends and keeps her from moving forward in her career
How Do I Look?: Season 11 (2010)
- Season 11 Episode 22: How Do I Look? (Damsel Distressed)
24 year-old Mia puts up a wall with her post-apocalyptic style, and must learn to tear it down to find a man and reach her full potential.
- Season 11 Episode 21: The Terror of Tiny Tops
Jenny's too-tiny clothing - including tops borrowed from her daughter - is too revealing, causing problems finding work and setting a bad example for her daughters.
- Season 11 Episode 20: Two Sexy
Identical twins Sha'Ree and Sha'Ron dress identically as well - and this double-shot of trashy style is just too much for their mother and brother.
- Season 11 Episode 19: Goodbye Grandma Blahs
Thirty-one year old Michelle dresses like a grandmother, and her fabulous roommates need her to dress better, get her act together, and find a man.
- Season 11 Episode 18: The Prom Dress Mess
Young mom Katie dresses like every night is prom night - and must learn to change her look if she wants to succeed at school or find a man.
- Season 11 Episode 17: Christine Comes First
43 year-old mom and breast cancer survivor Christine loves her comfy mom style but it's high time she put herself first - her well being and a new job could depend on i
- Season 11 Episode 16: Big Change, Little Woman
Petite 40-year-old Mamta is in the 'disaster mode' with her mismatched kid's cloths and must change her style to move foward in her life and career
- Season 11 Episode 15: Past the Stipping Point
Single mother and exotic dancer Jackie can't keep her trashy look confined to the runway, and must 'button up' to improve her career and family lif
- Season 11 Episode 14: Mistress of the Macabre
37-year old Melody's Goth look - all black clothing and removable fangs - is scaring her co-workers and preventing her from meeting peopl
- Season 11 Episode 13: Flashdance From the Past
With enormous hair, leopard-print heels and big-belted spandex numbers, Jennifer has held on to her 80s look into present day, and must update to move out of the pas
- Season 11 Episode 12: Debunking the Punk
Single mother & waitress Jessica refuses to give up her punk rock style. This child needs a mature look so she can land a better job & make a better life for her daughter
- Season 11 Episode 11: Lost in Los Angeles
25 year old single mother Erica Smith moved to Los Angeles a year ago to 'start fresh' - but her sloppy, just-rolled-out-of-bed look is standing in her way
- Season 11 Episode 10: Will You be my Valentina?
Valentina's revealing look isn't appropriate for a 46 year old professional and she needs to find a mature look if she wants to find a good man and launch her business.
- Season 11 Episode 9: Fashion Under Construction
Construction worker Christine wears men's clothes and desperately wants to jump-start her career, but first she must find her feminine side.
- Season 11 Episode 8: Runway Runaway
Former fashion model Casey's current attempt at couture is just plain comical. Will she be able to ditch her punchline outfits and be taken seriously?
- Season 11 Episode 7: Dazed and Confused Fashion
Dawn's seventies-era duds aren't throwbacks - they're relics. Will she be able to update her style? Or will her fashion keep her out of step with both work and family?
- Season 11 Episode 6: Let Go of the Leggings
Alondrea must drop her skin-tight style, featuring over 100 pairs of leggings, if she ever wants to climb the corporate ladder or stop embarrassing her daughter
- Season 11 Episode 5: Ill Fitting Illiana
Frumpy mom Illiana must learn that her 'do as I say, not as I do' fashion teachings have stopped working on her daughter and her fashion has threatened her job standin
- Season 11 Episode 4: New Look, New Jersey
Jersey girl Alicia must lose her over-the top 'Jerseylicious' look if she ever wants to meet the right man or move on to the next step of her career
- Season 11 Episode 3: Trick or Treat Retreat
A woman who dresses like every day is Halloween must learn to drop the costume couture in order to improve her professional and social life.
- Season 11 Episode 2: Double Trouble
Genevieve, an identical twin with an identity crisis, looks a hot mess in her oversized baggy clothing and must put her look together to move forward in life
- Season 11 Episode 1: The Pint-Sized Punk
Rebellious Jena must lose her punk meets post-apocalyptic look and angry attitude that alienates her both personally and professionally
How Do I Look?: Season 10 (2009 - 2010)
- Season 10 Episode 20: Covered and Discovered
After being dumped by the father of her child, 26 year old Tavara's style has her hanging out all over and needs to learn that showing too much skin isnt appropriate
- Season 10 Episode 19: A Charity Case for Fashion
Kristen gives to charities & takes a stand for social justice, but is careless when it comes to her style, and needs to show her fashion the compassion she shows others
- Season 10 Episode 18: A New Style for a New Life
A mother of four who suffered domestic violence in her past desires a fresh start in life; guest appearance by actress Halle Berry.
- Season 10 Episode 17: Earth-Friendly, Fashion-Hostile
Laid back nature lover Forest has an attitude and style that keep her from moving forward one inch in life, and keep everyone she knows at ba
- Season 10 Episode 16: The Overcoordinated Disaster
Victoria, a 33 year old mother of two, is a victim of overmatched outfits and bad accessory decisions. She needs to start dressing better for her family and career
- Season 10 Episode 15: Kindergarten Couture
24 year old Jen Marie is stuck in a 12 year old's wardrobe and needs a more mature look to be taken seriously in her career and her relationship
- Season 10 Episode 13: Perplexingly Purple
Alisa George took her favorite color to the extreme and became The Purple Lady. It's time for Alisa to bust out of her purple shell and show us who's hiding underneath
- Season 10 Episode 12: The Confused Fashionista
Rebecca looks more like a fashion disaster than the fashion professional she is and must 'simplify' her look to stop hurting her husband and her job
- Season 10 Episode 11: Mission Kimpossible
Boston native, Kim, dresses like a stripper and must 'class up' and learn that her trashy clothes prevent her from getting work and keep her children from respecting her
- Season 10 Episode 10: The Unhappy Hippy
Heather has a wardrobe that is either handmade or straight out of a thrift store - and must learn that she can be environmentally conscious AND fashion forward
- Season 10 Episode 9: Matronly Marleigh
33-year-old wallflower, Marleigh, hates change, always plays it safe and dresses to blend in. Jeannie helps her come out of her shell and find her true identity
- Season 10 Episode 8: Ivy League Raunch
Tattooed Roller Derby girl, Ivy, has an abrasive punk rock look and an attitude to match, and must learn that you can be sexy and edgy without looking trashy or scary
- Season 10 Episode 7: Grin and STOP Baring It
Jeanie rescues a mother of 9, Chastity, who has a problem with dressing too suggestively
- Season 10 Episode 6: Carnivore Couture
Attention-seeking Lynn uses big fashion, hair, and makeup to feel sexy and must learn that trashy isn't sexy, bigger isn't better and let her beauty shine through
- Season 10 Episode 5: Unique Chic or Freak of the Week?
Twenty-three year old Crystal's 'extreme' style scares people away, and she must tone it down to move forward with both her social and professional life
- Season 10 Episode 4: The Girl in the Red Glasses
Former child model, Kristy, no longer feels beautiful and must overcome family issues, update her style, and learn to flatter both her body and her personality
- Season 10 Episode 3: Grow Up and Dress Up
Jeannie transforms Liliana, a 36-year-old mother of two, who has regressed back to her childhood - moving back in with her parents and dressing like a trashy 15-year-old
- Season 10 Episode 2: An End to Menswear
Convinced she'll always be ugly, Edith goes out of her way to dress a mess and must learn that she is capable of looking and feeling beautiful
- Season 10 Episode 1: Sloppy Joe to Fashionable Pro
A woman who frequently wears oversize sweatshirts and jeans needs to learn to dress appropriately for her position as the owner of a music company.
- 10 Episode 14: One Sloppy Mother
Busy mother Nicole doesn't believe she can ever look stylish with her hectic schedule, and must be dragged out of her sloppy, lazy, shapeless wardrobe
How Do I Look?: Season 9 (2008)
- Season 9 Episode 10: The Not So Hip Hippie
A 43-year-old woman wants to meet a man but her dated hippie wardrobe is holding her back.
- Season 9 Episode 9: The Rock-T, Bride-to-Be
A 25-year-old woman enjoys wearing rock-band T-shirts and messy jeans.
- Season 9 Episode 8: The Hoochie Hunter
A Texas woman who loves to hunt wears camouflage clothing during the day and provocative outfits at night.
- Season 9 Episode 7: The WEIGHT Is Over
A recently divorced mother loses over 100 pounds but cannot shed mementos from her past.
- Season 9 Episode 6: Spicing Up a Wannabe Wardrobe
A former high-school 'it' girl lets her appearance go in the years since graduation.
- Season 9 Episode 5: Making Over a Dreadful Style
A woman's homemade clothing and terrible hair are called into question.
- Season 9 Episode 4: How Not to Play Dress Up
A mother is scolded for her childish clothing selections.
- Season 9 Episode 3: Don't Be a Boob About Style
Two friends and a Hollywood stylist assist a preschool teacher whose wardrobe choices are anything but wholesome.
- Season 9 Episode 2: De-PLUM Your Wardrobe
A Chicago woman exhibits a passion for purple.
- Season 9 Episode 1: Taking Steps Toward Success
A former drug user who's been in and out of trouble has finally taken the steps to putting her life together
How Do I Look?: Season 8 (2007 - 2008)
- Season 8 Episode 13: Barbara Rees
A divorced mother in her 40s loves wearing clothes from the '80s.
- Season 8 Episode 12: Erin Vasquez
A muumuu-wearing 23-year-old mother looks older than her age.
- Season 8 Episode 11: Laura Mayars
A recovering drug addict, trying to get custody of her son, desperately needs a new look that reflects her clean lifestyle
- Season 8 Episode 10: Rebecca Fierro
A hoarder of vintage clothes has enough outfits to fill a storage unit.
- Season 8 Episode 9: Carrie Dockendorff
A graphic designer for a newspaper needs a new wardrobe.
- Season 8 Episode 8: Grace Under Pressure
A stylist helps his college-student sister make the grade when it comes to fashion.
- Season 8 Episode 7: Meg Morrow and Mary Eddy
Identical twin sisters need a double dose of fashion sense.
- Season 8 Episode 6: Jeni Ivey
A jazz singer wants her raggedy fashion style to scat.
- Season 8 Episode 5: Emily Bruns
A mother stands out with her love of plaid and huge head of hair.
- Season 8 Episode 4: Jennifer Mora
A frumpy dressing mom is single for the first time since getting married at 16. Can a style transformation build her self-confidence & show her there is life after divorce?
- Season 8 Episode 3: Shana Taylor
A city woman dresses like a farmhand.
- Season 8 Episode 2: Lola Dada
An attorney is declared guilty of wearing atrocious outfits
- Season 8 Episode 1: Jessica Neilson
A pre-med student receives an emergency fashion intervention.
How Do I Look?: Season 7 (2007)
- Season 7 Episode 14: New Orleans: Rebuilding With Style
How Do I Look? will commemorate it's 100th episode while giving back to a New Orleans school and giving makeovers to 3 deserving teachers who survived the storm
- Season 7 Episode 13: Valerie Perkins
A woman who gained weight from giving birth to two kids of her own and two as a surrogate, slims down by having gastric by-pass surgery
- Season 7 Episode 12: Ludmila Merka
A mismatched, self proclaimed 'Pack Rat' looks more like she's 15-years-old instead of going on 30
- Season 7 Episode 11: Thon Walker
A motorcycle enthusiast can't seem to get her motor running when it comes to fashion
- Season 7 Episode 10: Jolie Milstein
An architect, who is also a Girl Scout troop leader, is not scoring any brownie points wearing thrift store granny clothes
- Season 7 Episode 9: Danielle Robertson
A 14-year-old who wears miss-matched clothes feels like an outcast because of the relentless teasing she gets from her siblings
- Season 7 Episode 8: Erin Robbins
A grieving widow and mother of two pays tribute to her late husband by wearing the clothes he left behind
- Season 7 Episode 7: Angie Taylor
A 41-year old horse trainer's marriage may be in jeopardy if she can't reign in her bad style
- Season 7 Episode 6: Kristen Kells
An aspiring student at New York's renowned Fashion Institute of Technology wants to become a clothing designer but has no reputable style of her own
- Season 7 Episode 5: Amanda Knauff
A pre-school teacher with a dark past refuses to get rid of the provocative clothes from her troubled youth
- Season 7 Episode 4: Sabrina Mansfield
A cancer survivor who is about to get married is trapped in a dungeon of bad clothes
- Season 7 Episode 3: Kathleen Valencia
A cancer surviving, single mother thinks it's ok to show off her body in short, skimpy outfits
- Season 7 Episode 2: Nichole Nicki Meuse
A Bronx cop gets busted for wearing masculine clothes 24/7
- Season 7 Episode 1: Dress for Success Special
The international nonprofit organization Dress for Success provides professional attire and career support to disadvantaged women.
How Do I Look?: Season 6 (2006 - 2007)
- Season 6 Episode 21: Mother/Daughter Special
A mother and daughter prove that when it comes to bad fashion, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree
- Season 6 Episode 20: Connie Niebuhr
A sports radio DJ and volunteer firefighter is about to have her rugged side smoothed over with style
- Season 6 Episode 19: Joy Arnes
A Wisconsin mother hasn't gotten around to updating 20 years worth of 'mom-ish' clothes even though her three children are growing up and moving out
- Season 6 Episode 18: Mother/Daughter Makeover
A mother and daughter prove that bad fashion sense runs in the family.
- Season 6 Episode 17: Most Memorable Moments
Style-challenged individuals are given makeovers by friends and relatives
- Season 6 Episode 16: Comeback Challenge Special
Five former 'How Do I Look?' makeover victims are brought back to have their lesson in style put to the ultimate test
- Season 6 Episode 15: Wedding Cruise Cutdown
Ahoy mateys. When an engaged couple's cruise down the aisle is anchored by bad clothes, How Do I Look? sets sail for a high seas makeover
- Season 6 Episode 14: Wedding Cruise Special
Ahoy mateys. When an engaged couple's cruise down the aisle is anchored by bad clothes, How Do I Look? sets sail for a high seas makeover
- Season 6 Episode 13: Marisol Garcia
The effects of Anorexia and Bulimia have taken their toll on the outdated wardrobe of an aspiring singer and pageant director
- Season 6 Episode 12: Emelia Stuart
A mother has lost her desire to dress fashionably after the passing of her 7-year-old son. See if an intervention can help her feel good about herself for the first time in years
- Season 6 Episode 11: Irene Pan
A tough as nails tomboy gets served by her sexy sister, girly friend and slammin' stylist for dressing like a gangster girl. See if they can refine her with feminine style
- Season 6 Episode 10: Sabrina Thomas
An army specialist has just come back from Iraq, but her style's been declared missing in action. When her mom enlists the help of two amazing 'How Do I Look' alumni
- Season 6 Episode 9: Cynthia Basulto
The styles of yesteryear are kept alive by a woman who loves wearing clothes that are decades old
- Season 6 Episode 8: Grace Monson
Things get frazzled when a future grad student has to give up her mismatched west coast style to fit in at New York University
- Season 6 Episode 7: Alissa Johns
A sixteen year old girl, whose punk look is way too sexy for her age, gets an unwelcome fashion intervention from her proud father, trendy sister, and a skilled pro-stylist
- Season 6 Episode 6: Samantha Spangler
A once popular student hides herself in grandma clothing while dealing with the pressures of finishing high school
- Season 6 Episode 5: Emily Blumenthal
A handbag designer desires a makeover as she prepares to sell her wares on a television shopping channel.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Kimberly Simpson
A wife and mother, obsessed with wearing plaid, gets a fashion intervention from her cousin, good friend and talented stylist
- Season 6 Episode 3: Celeste McWhorter
A college student with a multi-layered wardrobe and 'Cousin It' hairdo gets a fashion intervention from her sister, best friend and expert stylist
- Season 6 Episode 2: Diane Moss
The Production Coordinator for TV's 'The Bold & The Beautiful' looks more like 'the dull and the pitiful' as she prepares to attend the Daytime Emmy's
- Season 6 Episode 1: Karen Maruyama
An improv comedy teacher's grungy wardrobe gets a fashion heckling from her two friends and one pro-stylist
How Do I Look?: Season 5 (2005 - 2006)
- Season 5 Episode 14: Erin Paxton
The Production Manager for How Do I Look? still doesn't have a clue as to how to dress herself. See what happens when the Style Network's number one show goes after one of its own
- Season 5 Episode 13: Sandra Henry
A senior financial analyst for a major record company and former gastric-bypass patient sheds over 100lbs. and is ready to get the 'skinny' on the right way to dress
- Season 5 Episode 12: Deanna Hays
A woman's floral wardrobe gets put out to pasture.
- Season 5 Episode 11: Sarah Olczak
A tacky dressing high school counselor gets some fashion guidance from her colleague, a student and one educated stylist. See what happens as her tasteless wardrobe gets expelled
- Season 5 Episode 10: Phillip DeRobertis
A stay at home dad is ready to hang up the baby bottles and diapers to jump back into managing rock bands
- Season 5 Episode 9: AJ Becker
Two sorority sisters and a Hollywood stylist elect to veto the geeky wardrobe of an aspiring politician
- Season 5 Episode 8: Debie Knapik
A 51 year old divorcee is in a midlife crisis gone wild. See if a fashion intervention will give her a look that's classy
- Season 5 Episode 7: Amantha Hordagoda
A female college wrestler gets pinned for wearing her sports gear outside the ring. See if a makeover smack-down puts a choke hold on her boyish wardrobe
- Season 5 Episode 6: Tyra Hughes
A 41 year old Hurricane Katrina survivor weathers a fashion intervention from her daughter, friend, and professional stylist
- Season 5 Episode 5: Ashley Geren
A former runaway has a fashion sense that is lost in punk rock clothes. See if her aunt, brother and professional stylist can light up her wardobe
- Season 5 Episode 4: Irene Vaksberg
A Beverly Hills hair salon owner gets a much needed makeover from her daughter, friend and Hollywood stylist
- Season 5 Episode 3: New York
Kristine wants her look to match her style before performing at a famous nightclub.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Clare Witt
A fashion intervention from her two friends and a professional stylist helps this 27 year old unleash her inner goddess
- Season 5 Episode 1: Joyce Robinson Agu
A reality-TV star gets some fashion advice.
How Do I Look?: Season 4 (2005)
- Season 4 Episode 13: Wendy O'Brien
A sister of soap star Nancy Lee Grahn gets a makeover.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Rebekah Ingraham
A single mother and avid runner lost her feminine identity while in the army. Find out if her two sisters and a professional stylist can help her win the fashion race
- Season 4 Episode 11: Adela Agolli
- Season 4 Episode 10: Leah Huber
A single mom, who grew up as the guinea pig for her cosmetologist mother, now wants to look dazzling for her 10 year reunion
- Season 4 Episode 9: Yesenia Heraldo
A wife and mother freaks out when her 2 sisters and one professional stylist try to take the 'hoochie' out of her style
- Season 4 Episode 8: Frank Harnish
A Las Vegas radio promoter finds out his career is on the line if he doesn't stop wearing sweat suits to the station
- Season 4 Episode 7: Laura Herlovich
Two hunky Chippendales give their PR person's horrible wardrobe some private attention
- Season 4 Episode 6: Ashley Adams
A 15-year-old, metal-studded punker fights her mom, family friends and a pro-stylist as they try to nix her radical look
- Season 4 Episode 5: Sarah Frankenburg
- Season 4 Episode 4: Lisa Carriste
A new mom at 40, who uses men's shirts to hide the baby weight, gets an unwanted intervention from makeover maven Finola Hughes
- Season 4 Episode 3: Marlena McTigue
Finola Hughes gives a frumpy high school teacher a lesson in fashion
- Season 4 Episode 2: Nurit Siegel
Finola Hughes helps an unlucky in love performance artist who can't give up her bag lady look
- Season 4 Episode 1: Kenni Palmer
Finola Hughes helps Kenni, an honor student whose love for sweat suits, gets an F in fashion
How Do I Look?: Season 3 (2004 - 2005)
- Season 3 Episode 16: Doug Marsh
Finola Hughes helps this radio producer and wannabe class clown turn from a no hit blunder into a fashion top 10
- Season 3 Episode 15: Alex Jamieson
A New York chef needs a hand choosing a look for the Oscar ceremony, so two friends and a star stylist come up with a trio of choices to help her stand out from the crowd
- Season 3 Episode 14: Lauri Hyink
Finola Hughes helps a present day June Cleaver who resists change, get a makeover
- Season 3 Episode 13: Howard Nelson
Howard Nelson, a former accomplice, who now looks like a bum, is brought back on How Do I Look by his unhappy fiancUe
- Season 3 Episode 12: Melody Babka
Finola Hughes gives a military wife, seeking her husband's attention, a brutally honest fashion intervention
- Season 3 Episode 11: Bill Bryan
A singer is given a new look with the help of two bandmates and a professional stylist, in the hope of improving his image and the group's chart success
- Season 3 Episode 10: Kristin Kaiser
A young mother is determined to keep her dark look despite the protests of family and fashion professionals.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Shelly Abrams
Finola Hughes gives a hard-working mom an emotionally-charged fashion intervention with the help of her son, sister and a professional stylist
- Season 3 Episode 8: Alisha Brophy
A bride-to-be who loves pink but hates spending money is given a makeover and a choice of outfits, courtesy of her fiance, aunt and a professional stylist
- Season 3 Episode 7: Gina Griem
Finola Hughes, helps a pastor's wife turn from 'bohemian to 'bombshell
- Season 3 Episode 6: Ashley Rudd
Finola Hughes helps a small town sorority girl leave behind her country bumpkin style
- Season 3 Episode 5: Amanda Godwin
A 21-year-old punk-dressing, church-going newlywed woman is given a fashion overhaul by her husband, her mother and a Hollywood stylist
- Season 3 Episode 4: Janet Millian
Finola Hughes makes over a style-deprived mom so nerdy she puts the U in Urkel
- Season 3 Episode 3: Kendra Canape
A six foot plus volleyball player is given a transformation by her mother, sister and a professional stylist
- Season 3 Episode 2: Jas Dinh
Finola Hughes helps to makeover a young woman whose style is so revealing that her clothes need an X rating
- Season 3 Episode 1: Robert Bell
Bobby Bell is a gay man whos more messy than manicured. Find out if his best friend Kristie, admirer Frank, and a professional stylist can take Bobby from filthy to fabulous
How Do I Look?: Season 2 (2004)
- Season 2 Episode 10: Heidi Armstrong-Whatule
An ultraconservative young wife is stripped of her drab Midwestern wear and exposed to a new world of fashion.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Yvette Vartanian
A stylist turns a fashion-challenged bride-to-be into a dream girl.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Doug Lowry
A 31-year-old, skirt-wearing male is stripped down to his skivvies when his girlfriend, pal and a pro stylist give him a fashion intervention
- Season 2 Episode 7: Julie Peterson
Friends and family help a cancer survivor back into fashion.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Susan Deming
Single mom gets makeover from two friends and a professional stylist.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Deb Cox
Self-confessed geek transforms.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Shamelle Shine Salahuddin
Makeup artist in black gets a fashion intervention.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Colleen Moore
Fashion victim Colleen Moore's boyfriend and best friend create new looks for her, with help from a Hollywood professional and style guru Finola Hughes
- Season 2 Episode 2: Mary Steinborn
- Season 2 Episode 1: Yo Yo
Wedding proposal; new look for rap star.
How Do I Look?: Season 1 (2004)
- Season 1 Episode 13: Reina Carrillo
- Season 1 Episode 12: Marcy Parco
A young woman refuses to give up her oversize clothes after losing 50 pounds.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Monique Johnson
A legal secretary and mother of two gives up her ultraconservative style.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Arthur Cerda
Arthur is forced to cut his long hair and be transformed from a longhaired Romeo to a stylish CEO.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Tori Stone
Hosted by Finola Hughes, this show lets two of your closest friends and relatives and one professional stylist take turns at dressing you the way they've always wanted to see you
- Season 1 Episode 8: Renee Stewart
- Season 1 Episode 7: Corey Leland
- Season 1 Episode 6: Tiffany Allen
Tiffany finds out that money can buy happiness.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Ayanna Floyd
A 31-year-old artist who wears paint-covered clothing is stripped of her wardrobe.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Nikki Wittelsohn
An '80s flashback prepares to walk down the aisle with a new look.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Amanda Wycoff
A tomboy is renovated into a sexy knockout.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Michelle Blackwell
- Season 1 Episode 1: Angela Lopez