House Hunters International: Season 69 (2014)
- Season 69 Episode 6: Beachfront on a Budget in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
A woman decides to sacrifice her career for a new start on the white sandy beaches of Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
House Hunters International: Season 68 (2014)
- Season 68 Episode 5: Renovating History for a Taste of the Simple Life in Piedmont, Italy
Australian professional renovators are ready to make the move to Italy's Piedmont region, but are working on borrowed time.
- Season 68 Episode 4: Secret Santa Elena
A work-fixated couple wants to raise their daughter in the more relaxed environment of the Santa Elena Province in Ecuador.
House Hunters International: Season 67 (2014)
- Season 67 Episode 12: Mining for Golden Properties in La Serena, Chile
A family leaves Fairbanks, Alaska, for an opportunity in La Serena, Chile.
- Season 67 Episode 11: Confusion in County Kildare, Ireland
Tired of the unchanging weather in Arizona, a man and his family jumps at a job opportunity that will take them to County Kildare, Ireland.
- Season 67 Episode 9: A Return to Roots in Rosarito
Induced by his love of the dual cultures of the U.S. and Mexico, a man wants his family to find a new home in Rosarito, Mexico.
- Season 67 Episode 8: Tired of California's Crowded Beaches, a Couple Invests in a Surfside Home in Rosarito Beach, Mexico
A family wants to find a home near a less-crowded beach in Mexico.Friday 12th February 12:30pm EST - Home & Garden Television
- Season 67 Episode 5: Trading Tee Shirts for Tea Shops, from Florida to Leeds
A couple prepares to make a life in Leeds.
- Season 67 Episode 3: Nothing's Perth-ect
If a South African native wants to stay with her love, she will have to make a permanent home in Perth, Australia.
House Hunters International: Season 66 (2014)
- Season 66 Episode 9: Californians Find Paradise in Costa Rica
Determined to live life to the fullest, a family searches for a home in Potrero, Costa Rica.
- Season 66 Episode 7: Fresh Out of France with Masters' Degrees, Minnesotans Move to Bogota to Bank on its Business Boom
After completing masters' degrees in France, college sweethearts move to Bogota, Colombia.
- Season 66 Episode 6: Wacko for Jaco
A family wants to live a relaxed lifestyle in Jaco, Costa Rica.
- Season 66 Episode 5: Whole Granada Shakin' Goin' On
A real estate agent founds an animal rescue in Granada.
- Season 66 Episode 4: Out With the Old, in With the Newcastle
A family from Las Vegas is given the chance to live in Newcastle, Australia.
House Hunters International: Season 65 (2014)
- Season 65 Episode 11: Full Court Cyprus
A woman wants her twins to have a slower-paced life in Cyprus.
- Season 65 Episode 9: Nice To Be Back in France
A New Jersey woman and her husband look for a place in Nice, France.
- Season 65 Episode 8: It's a Complicated Situation on the Jersey Shore
Newlyweds are transferred from Minnesota to the Channel Islands.
- Season 65 Episode 5: From Northeast to Far East
An expecting couple prepares to move to Shanghai, China.
- Season 65 Episode 3: Accustomed to Living Large, Texans Tackle London's Small Spaces
A couple from Texas must acclimate to the cramped spaces of London.
- Season 65 Episode 2: A Creative Family Refocuses on Charity Work In Hopes of Doing Some Good in Puerto Escondido, Mexico
Media entrepreneurs want to pursue charity work in Puerto Escondido, Mexico.
House Hunters International: Season 64 (2014)
- Season 64 Episode 11: A Retirement Dream Come True
A couple plans to leave England and retire on the Greek island of Rhodes.
- Season 64 Episode 6: To Rent Out or Not To Rent Out in Aruba
Canadians want to buy a vacation home in Aruba.
- Season 64 Episode 5: Under the Tuscan Gun in Lucca, Italy
A family wants a rustic-style home in Tuscany.
- Season 64 Episode 4: Keep Guam and Carry On
A family prepares to live a simpler life in Guam.
- Season 64 Episode 2: Pet Peeves in Belize
A woman interested in animal rescue seeks a house in San Pedro, Belize.
- Season 64 Episode 1: Small Town Teachers Tackle Culture Shock as they Hunt for a Family Friendly Home in Ho Chi Minh City
Teachers search for a home in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
House Hunters International: Season 63 (2014)
- Season 63 Episode 11: Financing the Endless Summer in Nosara, Costa Rica
A couple needs a rental property to finance their beach house in Nosara, Costa Rica.
- Season 63 Episode 10: A Piece of Paradise in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Travelers buy a dream vacation home in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- Season 63 Episode 7: Italian Dream for Party of Eleven, In Veneto
A family leaves Indiana for Veneto, Italy.
- Season 63 Episode 4: After a Lifetime of Longing, a Husband Convinces his Wife to Leave London and Set Sail to Roseau
A couple leaves London to make a home on Dominica.
- Season 63 Episode 2: Going the Distance to Bridge the Gap in Montevideo, Uruguay
Tired of living apart, a couple plans to reconnect in Montevideo, Uruguay.
House Hunters International: Season 62 (2014)
- Season 62 Episode 11: Location Lessons in Bangkok, Thailand
Canadian thrill seekers want to shake things up by making a life in Bangkok, while one plans to teach English, the other needs to occupy her time.
- Season 62 Episode 5: There's No Place like a Vacation Home
A couple seeks stability for their daughter in a vacation home on St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Season 62 Episode 3: San Juan-a-be Startin' Somethin'
A man wants to find a second home in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Season 62 Episode 2: Loving Every Bit of St. Kitts
Jaclyn and Gabriel live off savings while searching for a home in St. Kitts.
House Hunters International: Season 61 (2013)
- Season 61 Episode 12: Culture Clash in San Sebastian, Spain
A family prepares to move from North Carolina to San Sebastian, Spain.
- Season 61 Episode 11: Sharing Shangri-la in Puerto Escondido, Mexico
Best friends share a vacation home in Puerto Escondido, Mexico.
- Season 61 Episode 6: A Young Couple Leaves the Security of their Hometown for a New Life in Potsdam, Germany
A couple leaves the security of their hometown in Tennessee to relocate to Potsdam, Germany.
House Hunters International: Season 60 (2013)
- Season 60 Episode 13: A Compounding Conundrum in Papua New Guinea
A couple are at odds over the need for privacy versus a sense of community.
- Season 60 Episode 9: Domestic Track in Tasmania
A television executive relocates with her husband to Tasmania.
- Season 60 Episode 6: Teaching English to Finance an Endless Summer on Koh Samui, Thailand
High school sweethearts prepare to teach English in Samui, Thailand.
- Season 60 Episode 5: Old or New in England's Surrey County
A history buff's love of charm clashes with his wife's modern taste in Surrey County, England.
House Hunters International: Season 59 (2013)
- Season 59 Episode 10: A Free-Spirited Couple Parks Their Mobile Home in Florida and Heads South to the Jungle in Belize
Artists prepare to relocate to Belize.
- Season 59 Episode 3: New Digs in Dortmund, Germany
A couple relocates to Dortmund, Germany.
House Hunters International: Season 58 (2013)
- Season 58 Episode 13: Seeking a Gem on the Caribbean Island of St. Maarten
A couple searches the rental properties on the Island of St. Maarten.
- Season 58 Episode 9: A Golf Pro and His Wife Have a Tough Time Finding the Perfect Home in Louisiana
Golf pro Charles and wife Melanie need a home with space to accommodate their newly-expanded family.Tomorrow at 12:30pm EST - Home & Garden Television
- Season 58 Episode 3: Reconnecting in Retirement in Dominical, Costa Rica
Canadians plan to retire in Dominical, Costa Rica.
House Hunters International: Season 57 (2013)
- Season 57 Episode 12: Fight or Flight in Arcachon, France
The Croft family need to find a suitable house in France after Aaron, a helicopter pilot, agreed to an exchange program with the French Air Force.
- Season 57 Episode 4: A Move to Los Cabos, Mexico Marks a Milestone in a Relationship
Bonnie decided to open a veterinarian clinic in Los Cabos, Mexico and has convinced her boyfriend Kale to come along.
House Hunters International: Season 56 (2013)
- Season 56 Episode 13: Is Paradise Out of Reach in Mission Beach, Australia?
A lottery winner searches for a house in Mission Beach, Australia.
- Season 56 Episode 4: Loving Life in Loughborough, England
Mark and Caroline are leaving Dublin for Loughborough where Mark will be lecturing Chemistry. However, after growing up in America, Caroline is struggling to deal with the small housing in England.
House Hunters International: Season 55 (2013)
- Season 55 Episode 7: A Woman Trades the Corporate Grind for Eco-Friendly Paradise in Playa Conchal, Costa Rica
A woman wants to settle down in Costa Rica when her London job winds down.
- Season 55 Episode 5: Building a New Beginning in Majorca, Spain
Children's book authors renovate a historic Spanish estate.
- Season 55 Episode 4: Hello, Jolly!
Newlyweds make a life in Jolly Harbour, Antigua.
House Hunters International: Season 53 (2013)
- Season 53 Episode 9: Leaving Charlotte, North Carolina for their island dream in Belize
After vacationing in Belize, a couple dreams of returning permanently.
- Season 53 Episode 8: Making Waves in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
Engineers want to regain the lost hours of their lives with a move to San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.
House Hunters International: Season 52 (2013)
- Season 52 Episode 11: Potential Profits in Puerto Vallarta
A couple wants to find a retirement home that will make them money in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- Season 52 Episode 6: Take the House, Leave the Cannoli in Sicily, Italy
A military transfer forces a family to move from San Diego to Sicily, Italy.
- Season 52 Episode 5: Band Moves Back Home to Barbados
The band Cover Drive wants to move to Barbados to be inspired while recording its sophomore album.
- Season 52 Episode 4: Settling Down, But Never Settling for Less, in Lisbon Portugal
When the wife of a fitness coach feels unsettled by frequent moves, they search for a place to settle in Lisbon, Portugal.
House Hunters International: Season 51 (2013)
- Season 51 Episode 4: What's Happiness Worth in Perth, Australia
A practical man and a woman with high class tastes move to Perth, Australia.
House Hunters International: Season 50 (2013)
- Season 50 Episode 11: Leaving Pennsylvania for Cartaya, Spain
American newlyweds look forward to a move to Cartaya, Spain.
- Season 50 Episode 5: Interning in Leuven, Belgium
A man prepares to study abroad in Leuven, Belgium.
House Hunters International: Season 49 (2013)
- Season 49 Episode 10: Leaving Los Angeles for Tahiti
A family moves from Los Angeles to Tahiti to escape the city's fast paced lifestyle.
- Season 49 Episode 3: Different Desires in St. Kitts
A veterinary student moves to St. Kitts to pursue her dream.
House Hunters International: Season 48 (2012)
- Season 48 Episode 10: Young Fasionista Pursues Dedication for Parisian Lifestyle
A woman plans to leave New York to make a life in Paris.
- Season 48 Episode 4: It's a Dog's Life on St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
A couple decides to relocate to St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands to avoid a lengthy commute.
House Hunters International: Season 47 (2012)
- Season 47 Episode 11: Seeking Perfection in Playa del Carmen
Roger and Sue Wright have been visiting their personal paradise of Playa del Carmen for 20 years and in the past three have gotten serious about purchasing a vacation home.
- Season 47 Episode 5: Seoul Searching for a Place to Call Home
Caroline Farrell is a self-proclaimed planner who was more than hesitant when a job opportunity came up across the globe in Seoul, South Korea.Friday 19th February 12:30pm EST - Home & Garden Television
- Season 47 Episode 3: Couple's Retreat to Cabarete, Dominican Republic
Sick of home renovations, a couple wants to find a vacation home in Cabarete, Dominican Republic.
House Hunters International: Season 43 (2012)
- Season 43 Episode 11: EPISODE: 11
A job transfer requires a family to move from Germany to Panama.
House Hunters International: Season 40 (2012)
- Season 40 Episode 6: Downsizing in Peru
When Matt and Nicole discovered that there was a need in Lima, Peru to help orphaned children, they decided to pack up their own three kids and head to South America and volunteer.
House Hunters International: Season 39 (2012)
- Season 39 Episode 3: A Caribbean Quandary
Texans consider building or buying on St. Croix.
House Hunters International: Season 38 (2012)
- Season 38 Episode 4: Graduating to San Juan, Puerto Rico
Recent college graduates want to move to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
House Hunters International: Season 37 (2012)
- Season 37 Episode 3: Luxury Living on Grand Cayman Island
Accountants want to put down roots on Grand Cayman Island.
House Hunters International: Season 35 (2012)
- Season 35 Episode 3: Roving Journalists Seek Beachfront Living in the Bahamas
Journalists decide to find a home in the Bahamas after a snowy stint in Canada.
House Hunters International: Season 34 (2012)
- Season 34 Episode 10: Navigating the Market in Nassau, Bahamas
After being offered a dream job, a couple moves from California to the Bahamas.
- Season 34 Episode 1: Permanent Summer Down Under in Sydney Australia
A couple decides to move to Sydney, Australia for the long summers.
House Hunters International: Season 33 (2012)
- Season 33 Episode 1: The Walshes Search for a Home in Anguilla
A couple wants to move to Anguilla after spending an anniversary there.
House Hunters International: Other Episodes
- The Caribbean Dream Home
After falling in love with the idea of a beachfront Caribbean home, a man must convince his wife it is a sound idea.
- Writing the Book of Bermuda on One Income
Brooklyn residents jump at the chance to live in Bermuda, even if it means they do so on only one income.
- Tuscany Way You Want It
An airline pilot and his wife decide they want to raise their children in the remote hills of Tuscany, Italy.
- When in France
Following a job transfer to Clermont-Ferrand, France, a couple and their daughter are ready to experience an adventure.
- Wellington Bound
After learning friends relocated to New Zealand, a couple decides to take the plunge and move their family to Wellington, New Zealand.
- We Dig Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Anthropologists move their family to Amsterdam, The Netherlands.Tomorrow at 10:30pm EST - Home & Garden Television
- Transfer to Assen
In spite of having a perfect life in Phillips, Wis., a family must find a home in the Netherlands after a work transfer.
- Trading Corn Pones for Scones in Milton Keynes, England
Empty nesters looking for a lake home change plans after a job offer allows them the chance to move to Milton Keynes, England.
- Setting Sail in the Netherlands Town of Hoorn
Tired of the Arizona heat, a couple wants to reconnect with their Dutch heritage and find a home in the harbor town of Hoorn.
- Docklands Dream in Melbourne, Australia
After taking a job in Melbourne, Australia, a man wants to find a luxurious high rise apartment while his wife would rather find something more modest with a smaller budget.
- Que Surrey, Surrey
Now that their boys are old enough to travel, a couple wants to move to Surrey in the U.K., where they hope to find a family-friendly flat.
- Simpler Life in Malaga
A couple decide to find a home in Malaga, Spain, where they can reconnect with each other, but since they must live off their savings, they must be frugal.
- Stockholm Sticker Shock
Tired of the Arizona heat, a couple decide to reconnect with their Dutch heritage by finding a part time home in the harbor town of Hoorn in the Netherlands.
- Roots on the Rhine
A family is ready to permanently settle in the Rhine District of Germany, but an American-sized wishlist makes things difficult.
- Return to the Shire
After being accepted at the University of Aberdeenshire, a woman is finally able to return to Scotland.
- Picking Up Suva-Nirs From Fiji
A family leaves Provo, Utah, for Suva, Fiji, but the couple cannot agree on what sacrifices to make in renting a house.
- Opposites Attract in Sofia, Bulgaria
A man looks for a house in Sofia, Bulgaria, but bringing his partner along for the hunt causes a clash.
- Lake Como Como Como Chameleon
A couple want to find a vacation home in Lake Como, Italy, that will suit their teenage boys, as well as serve as a place to eventually retire.
- Haunted by a Hurricane on Grand Cayman Island
Even though they love Las Vegas, a couple want to return to Grand Cayman Island, where a 2004 hurricane destroyed their first house.
- From the Big Apple to Italy
Even though a woman followed her dream to New York City, she cannot refuse a job offer in Trieste, Italy.
- Finding French Flair in Lyon, France
A foodie French teacher wants to find a home in Lyon, France, but because he is so picky, he needs help prioritizing his wishlist.
- A Canadian Leaves Her Family and Career to Follow Her Heart and Fiancé to Bergamo, Italy
A man plans to return home to Bergamo, Italy, with his fiancée in tow, and she is eager to take advantage of the culture.
- Brand New Zealand
After getting a job in Hamilton, New Zealand, a couple needs to find a house, but a stay-at-home father does not want to clean a pool.
- Bringing Up Baby in Amsterdam
A couple from New York City wants to find a house in Amsterdam, but they have very different location needs.
- A Year in Glasgow
A woman needs to find an apartment so she can attend school in Glasgow, Scotland, to become a veterinarian.
- A Home for the Rio Olympics
A couple prepares to move from San Francisco to Rio de Janeiro, and they look for an easy commute with room to work from home.
- So You Think You Can France?
After celebrating big moments in France, a couple wants to find a second home in the peace and beauty of South France.
- Live by the Surf in Australia
A couple hunts for a home in Australia's Margaret River region, home to some of the world's best surf breaks.
- Part-Time Paradise
A couple wants an investment property in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, but they must find a place that is both renter and vacation-friendly.
- Crucita the Beautiful
After living conservatively, a couple can afford to buy their dream home on the beach in Crucita, Ecuador.
- Terni Eclipse of the Heart: A Budget Battle in Italy
Wanting to be a part of the Italian lifestyle, a couple looks for a home in Terni, Italy, but they must compromise where finances are concerned.
- Ready To Relax In The Gold Coast Region Of Costa Rica
Empty nesters look for a place in the Gold Cost region of Costa Rica where they can downsize and live off their savings.
- Mother Knows Best in Luxembourg City
Mother and daughter clash over potential locations in Luxembourg.
- A Slightly Auckland Relationship
Newlyweds Phill and Randi are looking to trade their busy lives in Portland, Ore., in for a better work-life balance in Auckland, New Zealand.
- It's All Relative in Dublin
Three California sisters dream of returning to Ireland, their ancestral homeland, and are on the lookout for the perfect getaway spot.
- The Long and Wining Road to Ambergris Caye
A couple on the lookout for new business opportunities hope to operate a cafe in Ambergris Caye, Belize.
- You Only Live Once in Yangon, Myanmar
A teacher struggles with with the prospect of coming up with a full year's rent in Yangon, Myanmar.Friday 19th February 10:30pm EST - Home & Garden Television
- Right in the Palma Your Hand
Joshua and Sara look for a home in Palma de Mallorca.
- You Better Belize It
A couple plans to invest their retirement savings on a home in Ambergris Caye, Belize, and have decided to pursue a condo.
- Victoria Secret
After losing her job in Kansas, a woman and her husband decide to finally make a move to Australia, so they can find a better balance between work and life.
- Turin Down for What
A couple prepares to move to Turin, Italy.
- I Want My Lake Atitlan Volcanos
A couple has decided to move to Lake Atitlan, Guatemala, and they search for a home with a three-volcano view.
- I Love Lucy and so Does Phil
A public relations guru has decided to split his time between Hollywood and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, but may have to sacrifice view for price.
- Horsing Around in Pedasi, Panama
Finding it increasingly expensive to raise their children in Texas, a couple hopes to find a cheaper way of life in Pedasi, Panama.Today at 10:30pm EST - Home & Garden Television
- Home to Hampshire
A couple is moving back home to Hampshire in the U.K., but they are challenged to find a place as big as the one they are leaving.
- Two Schools of Thought in Lund
After earning scholarships to Lund University in Sweden, a couple must find a place to live that can suit their budget and their dog.
- South Yarra Is the New Black
A young couple seek out a home in the trendy Melbourne suburb of South Yarra.
- Brussels and Flow
After getting a job as a school counselor in Brussels, a couple must set priorities in order to survive on one income.
- Goodbye, Texas; Hello, Wales!
Newlyweds Nathan and Maegan search for their first home.
- Milan Rouge
After both finding permanent jobs in Milan, a couple wants to find a house together in 'la Zona Navigli.'
- Fiction to Fact in London
After relocating to London, a couple searches for their first place together, and although she wants to live an authentic experience, he is more concerned about practical matters.
- To Everything There Is a Season, Tjorn, Tjorn, Tjorn
A Swedish native and her Texan husband search for a home on an idyllic island off the west coast of mainland Sweden.
- Cooking up Some Love in Lucca, Italy
A woman seeks a place of her own in the Tuscan city of Lucca.
- You Madagascar, Bro?
Stephen and Bailey look for a new home in Madagascar.
- Qatar Hero
A family of four relocates to Doha, Qatar.
- Nancy Drew Their Hearts
A couple races to find a home in Nancy, France, before the birth of their first child, but they each have their own ideas.
- A Florida Couple Must Bust Their Budget to Get an Ocean View in Australia's Northern Beaches
A couple is leaving Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., for the Northern Beaches of Australia, but they must leave behind their oldest son.
- To Live in Buda or Pest, That Is the Question
A couple from Georgia who loves the cafe culture of Europe, seeks a place to live in Budapest, Hungary.
- Seeking the Center In Frankfurt, Germany
A young marriage will be tested as a couple searches for a suitable apartment in the competitive market of Frankfurt, Germany.
- Real Estate and Rodeos With Jesse James
A family prepares to move to Redlands, Australia, but finding a house that suits its needs and dreams proves to be a difficult task.
- Oh, De Toilette
A man has a lot of expectations for his house in Paris, but his chef wife only wants a cozy home with a decent kitchen.Friday 12th February 10:30pm EST - Home & Garden Television
- Little Oundle of Joy in the U.K.
A military woman and her menagerie of special needs pets needs to find a home outside of London, in Oundle, England.
- A Lot to Learn in Madrid
After being accepted to business school in Madrid, a couple must find a house in spite of strained finances.
- Family Time In Guanacaste, Costa Rica
A family with a small budget wants to find a vacation home in Guanacaste, Costa Rica, but while mother wants a beach getaway, father prefers the mountains.
- Eat, Prague, Love
Best friends with very different personalities who want to see the world decide to make their home base in Prague.
- Don't Have Money to Melbourne
High school sweethearts want to find their first home in Melbourne, Australia, where they have learned there are many teaching opportunities.
- Digital Nomads in Chiang Mai, Thailand
After visiting a friend in Thailand, a man decides to open a restaurant business in Kohn Kaen, Thailand.
- From California to Switzerland
A man fulfills the promise he made to his wife about living in Europe when he is given a job opportunity in Zurich, Switzerland.
- A Young Geologist Begins a New Career in Bergen, Norway
A former soccer player and his wife look for a home in Bergen, Norway, but while she dreams of a quiet cottage, he wants an apartment closer to work.
- All Their Cash Is in Coronado
A couple must find the right house on the beach in Coronado, Panama, so that it can afford to retire early.
- A Sea Change to Isabela, Puerto Rico
A large family that craves new and exciting experiences outside of Utah searches for a home in Isabela, Puerto Rico.
- Student Accommodations In Malang, Indonesia
A woman who's traveled the world wants to find student housing options in Malang, Indonesia, where she can learn to speak the language.
- Operation Anguilla
Toronto natives decide to move their family to Anguilla in the Caribbean, in order to invest in their futures.
- Nice to See You Again
A man convinces his wife to move to Nice, France, so their four children can soak up the French culture.
- We Chose Valencia
A family that seeks a change of pace from their life in San Francisco, looks for a place to live in Valencia, Spain.
- You Say Dubai and I Say Hello
A couple is excited to live abroad in Dubai, but downgrading to only one income will put a strain on their budget.
- Follow the Lights to Wagga
After living for many years in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, a couple decides to move to Wagga Wagga, Australia.
- Family First in Morelia, Mexico
When an accident forces a man to reassess his priorities, he and his family move from Louisville, Ky., to Morelia, Mexico.
- Taking the Kids to Marrakech, Morocco
A couple wants to introduce their children to the culture and their family members in Marrakech, Morocco.Wednesday 17th February 10:30pm EST - Home & Garden Television
- Studying or Beach in Grenada
After being presented with an opportunity at the St. Georges University Medical School on Grenada, a couple wants to find beachfront property.
- Singing for Space in Stockholm, Sweden
A woman wants to move to Stockholm, Sweden, to focus on her pop music career, so she must find a budget-friendly apartment.
- Catching the Big One in Panama
After reconnecting later in life, high school sweethearts grow a family and business together in Canby, Oregon.
- Road Trip to Puerto Penasco
A couple agrees to move to Puerto Penasco, Mexico, but aside from the location, they cannot agree on anything else.
- Sydney Deep in Reality
Longtime globetrotters return to Sydney, Australia, and look for an affordable home with a view of the city.
- Risky Early Retirement to Utila, Honduras
A couple want to exchange the chilly conditions of British Columbia for a beachfront home in the sunny Caribbean.
- Family Leaves Florida Comfort for a New Language and Culture
A couple wants their children to experience a new lifestyle, so they leave Florida for Panama City, Panama.
- Night Ride Home, Far From the Overload
Knowing they cannot afford their dream views in Beverly Hills, Calif., a couple decides to sell their home and move to Mazatlán, Mexico.
- Moaning and Groningen
Hoping for a livelier place to live, a family takes a job offer in the Netherlands, but the Dutch charm they seek comes with a high price tag.
- Must Have Turnkey in Helsinki, Finland
Tired of being consumed by their careers, a couple dreaming of the slower paces of Europe searches for a house in Helsinki, Finland.
- Opposing Opinions on St. Thomas
Seeking diversity for his children, a man jumps at the opportunity to work on St. Thomas, but his wife is worried about the change.
- Let's Talk Turks and Caicos
After a diving vacation, a couple wants to buy a second home on the island of Salt Cay in Turks and Caicos.
- Settling Down in Hong Kong
A traveling couple must find their first permanent home in Hong Kong after a career opportunity arises.
- Growing Family Growing Budget in Tortola
A growing family wants to make a lifestyle change by leaving Toronto to find a home in Tortola, British Virgin Islands.
- Pier Pressure in Freeport
Although they easily agreed to moving to Freeport, Bahamas, a couple has different ideas of what kind of area to live in.