Horsepower TV: Season 2010 (2010)
- Bangs for the Bucks
Making engine improvements on a tight budget.
Horsepower TV: Season 2009 (2009)
- Olds 455 Dyno Results
Finishing the buildup and test results on the engine dyno.
- Scholastic Engine Builder's Challenge
The second annual Engine Builder Challenge.
- Spraying a 4.6 liter Pony
A 2005 Mustang; money saving tech tips.
- Track-Ready Turbo Stang
A '93 Foxbody receives a fuel system, cooling system, electronics and a transmission.
- Hot Rod Cop Car
- Groundbreaking E-85 Fuel Test
A power test on their Chevy LQ-4 motor.
- 454 Budget Build
Mike and Joe build a classic 454 big block engine.Today at 8:30am EST - WFDCDT3
- Budget 460 Big Block
Building a classic Ford 460 motor on a rock bottom budget.
- Building an Olds 455
Joe Mondello helps to build the show's first 455.
- Ford 460 Back for Horsepower Hike
The Ford big block gets a low budget build up.
Horsepower TV: Season 2008 (2009)
A rebuilt Chevy LQ-4 motor is given a camshaft; Joe and Mike hit the road.
Horsepower TV: Season 2004 (2004)
- Pony Engine & Trans; Wyo Tech
- Pony Engine; Exhaust; Hood; Row-Shreveport
- Pony Engine, Nitrous
- Suspension; Row-NSCA; QT Wheels
- Pony/Cordova/QT Brakes
- Import Makeover; Makeover; Row-Moroso Imports
- 94 Camaro; Row-Columbus
- Bel Air Big Block; Row-Epping
- Big Block Build; Row-Stanton, MI
- 94 Camaro Bolt-Ons; SEMA
- EFI; Row-Mopar; QT Brakes
Horsepower TV: Other Episodes
- Hybrid LS Camaro Payoff
An LS engine in an old Camaro.