Horsepower TV: Season 2010 (2010)
- Mustang Track Car Payday
Seeing how much performance the Mustang offers before it is given away to a lucky viewer.
- More Mopar Madness
Mopar muscle for a small block engine.
- Modern Muscle Supercharging
- New Camaro Performance Upgrade
Muscle car modifications.
- Self-Tuning EFI
- '55 Chevy Shoebox Build
A '55 Chevy project.
- Wyo Tech Warrior
Helping a soldier's daily driver.
- Twin Turbo Dodge Challenger
Turbo charging a new Dodge Challenger.
- Low Buck Hemi
How to build a recycled big Hemi engine on a limited budget.
- Mustang Track Car On Course
Track car gets ready for a winner.
- Battle of the Big Blocks
The Chevy 454 and the Ford 460.
- Horsepower's Blue Oval 302
Ford 302 Block; 1966 Chevy C-10.
- '55 Chevy Turbo Big Block
- Chevy Hybrid Small Block
- Bangs for the Bucks
Making engine improvements on a tight budget.
- E-rod Powered Supercar
A supercar project.
- GT to Roush Conversion
- Fastback Finale
The finishing touches are put on the '68 track car project.
Horsepower TV: Season 2009 (2009)
- Mustang Track Car Body and Chassis
- Mopar Budget Build
- Mustang Track Car Motor
- Hot Rod Cop Car
- Spraying a 4.6 liter Pony
A 2005 Mustang; money saving tech tips.
- Groundbreaking E-85 Fuel Test
A power test on their Chevy LQ-4 motor.Saturday 5th December 8:30am EST - WXTVDT4
- Track-Ready Turbo Stang
A '93 Foxbody receives a fuel system, cooling system, electronics and a transmission.Saturday 12th December 8:30am EST - WXTVDT4
- Olds 455 Dyno Results
Finishing the buildup and test results on the engine dyno.
- Scholastic Engine Builder's Challenge
The second annual Engine Builder Challenge.
A 4.6 liter cam swap; a feast for Ford tech fans.
- 454 Meet '85 Monte Carlo
Building a 623-horsepower big block engine.
- Ford 460 Back for Horsepower Hike
The Ford big block gets a low budget build up.
- 454 Power Build
A 454 big-block Chevy all-out performance buildup.
- 454 Budget Build
Mike and Joe build a classic 454 big block engine.
- Budget 460 Big Block
Building a classic Ford 460 motor on a rock bottom budget.
- Catalog Motor Build
Building a street fighter with catalog parts.
- Building an Olds 455
Joe Mondello helps to build the show's first 455.
Horsepower TV: Season 2008 (2008 - 2009)
A rebuilt Chevy LQ-4 motor is given a camshaft; Joe and Mike hit the road.
- Horsepower Best Builds
The guys take a look back at some of their favorite engine builds.
- A Fine 409
Building a 409 from the block up.
- Pontiac 400 Build
The Pontiac 400-cubic-inch motor.
- Extreme Mud Race Motor
Step-by-step performance and styling projects.
- Lean Green Street Machine: Phase Three
Modifying the engine of the Camaro project to improve fuel economy.
- The Lean Green Street Machine
A '92 Camaro built with optimal fuel economy and horsepower.
- Hot Rod Bike Buildup
Building a 150-horsepower G2 motorcycle.
A visit to Capitol Records' Pub crawl.
- Cool Carb Tech
Modifying a single inlet carburetor.
- All LSX Show
GM's engine LSX.
- Boneyard Bowtie and Bloopers
- Championship Bike Build-off
Kicking up a notch with the Camaro project.
- Building a Better Turbo Motor
Building a fuel injected motor for the Turbo Stang project.
Horsepower TV: Season 2007 (2007)
- Mighty Carlo Payoff
The finishing touches on a '86 Monte Carlo project.
- How Mighty is the Mighty Carlo
The Mighty Carlo gets a road test; the Bang for Buck engine test.
Horsepower TV: Season 2006 (2005 - 2006)
- LS Gun: Supercharger
Project: LS Gun Camaro.
- LS Gun: Air Bags
Testing how well air shocks work; Mike and Joe go to the test track.
- More Mustang Madness
The '92 Mustang gets sub-frame connectors.
- Horsepower on a Budget
A '92 Mustang that needs more motor.
- Big Mustang Power
A '92 Mustang with trick flow aluminum heads.
- LS Gun
Horsepower TV: Season 2005 (2005)
Horsepower TV: Season 2004 (2004)
- Pony Engine & Trans; Wyo Tech
- Pony Engine; Exhaust; Hood; Row-Shreveport
- Suspension; Row-NSCA; QT Wheels
- Pony/Cordova/QT Brakes
- Pony Engine, Nitrous
- Project Nightmare Blower
- Big Block Build; Row-Stanton, MI
- Budget Bird
- Budget Bird Exhaust
- Import Makeover; Makeover; Row-Moroso Imports
- EFI; Row-Mopar; QT Brakes
Horsepower TV: Season 2003 (2003)
- Project Nightmare Pt. 3
Joe pumps up the power on Project Nightmare; how to use a micro power programmer.
Horsepower TV: Other Episodes
- Encore Engine Tech
Hot engine technology.
- A Buildup of Ford's Classic Inline Six
Class Ford inline six budget build.
- Driveway Rescue and Supercharger Test
Driveway rescue; new supercharger tech.
- Horsepower's Nissan 240/LS Finale
Finishing Horsepower's 240/LS.
- Horsepower's Nissan 240/LS Launch
A Nissan 240 SX becomes a 240/LS.
- Camshaft Creation Secrets and a Super Chevy Celebration
High performance camshafts in the making; Super Chevy speed and beauty.
- Double Power Adder Big Block
Big block engine with power adders.
- High Tech Engine Testing
Header technology; dyno testing.
- Cheap, Useful Tech
- Coyote-Powered Racer
A Coyote heads up racer is built.
- Driving the Texas Mile
Car and driver compete for top speed bragging rights.
- Big Block Mopar Match Up
Building a reliable torque wrenching big block.
- Summit Racing 383 Stroker
Part two of the budget 383 stroker build.
- Summit Racing 383 Stroker
- Anniversary Supercharged Mustang
- The New GM COPO Camaro
- Building an EFI Ford 331
Building a Ford 331 stroker using aftermarket EFI technology.
- Parade of LS Power
Budgeting; LS innovations.
- LS RX-7
Showcasing the LS-powered SRX-7.
- At-Home Engine Machining and Cylinder Head Porting
Homemade machining and power making.
- High Performance Fuel System Upgrade
Filling up a hungry, modified Mustang.
- Modern EFI Tuning and Old School Drag Racing
Contemporary performance tuning.
- Building a Competitive Dirt Track Engine
- Horsepower Invades the World's Largest Car Event
- Building the Ultimate True Street Race Engine
Building a street able, LSX race engine.
- An Old Olds Repurposed for New Power
- E-Street Vortech Build
An E-Street Vortech is built.
- Twin Ford 351's
- Twin Ford 351 Builds
Cleveland/Windsor 351 engine builds.
- Budget Cylinder Head Refresh
- 5.0 Mustang Blown to Go
Supercharging a Coyote-powered Mustang.
- Sucker Punch Finale
Sleeper station wagon.
- Bang for the Buck Performance Mods
Testing aftermarket parts for value on the dyno.
- Newstalgia Blown Hemi
A new-age Hemi with old school carburation and supercharging.
- AMC 'Other Engine' Build Up
A build-up the 360 small block.
- The Caddy 500 'Other Engine'
The Cadillac 500 Big Block.
- Sucker Punch; Powerplant
Horsepower's sleeper wagon is a turbo charged Pontiac 460.
- Project Sucker Punch?
- All LS and All High Performance Fun
Holley's second annual LS Fest.
- Engine Run Stand Tuning
A new run stand for engine testing and tuning.
- Horsepower Explores the Chemical Intercooler
Trying out water/methanol injections to boost octane and horsepower.
- Modern Supercharging for a Modern Muscle Car
The installation and testing of a new-age supercharger.
- Hybrid LS Camaro Payoff
An LS engine in an old Camaro.
- Hybrid LS for a Classic '69 Camaro
Horsepower builds a hybrid LS engine for a '69 Camaro.
- Building the 'Other' 350
Making a budget Buick.
- Horsepower Goes Pro Touring
Hottest new muscle car competition trend.
- Mario Andretti Camaro Supercar
A special cause.
- Budget Bracket Racing Engine
Engine building secrets, tips and shortcuts.
- Deep Sleep; Final Touches
- Keith Dorton; Master of Power
The legendary engine builder works on a new circle track project.
- Deep Sleep Engine Drop
A new 610-horsepower engine.
- Mondello Retrospective
Project deep sleep.
- Deep Sleep's Engine Build
Project Deep Sleep's wake-up call.
- Horsepower's Port and Polish for Power How-To
Porting your way to cheap power.
- Project Deep Sleep
'97 sleeper Thunderbird.
- Budget Hemi Hop Up's
Budget Hemi makes a comeback in power and tuning.
- Small Block Build
The ultimate small block build - on a budget.
- Rick's 4x4 Blazes a Trail to Big LS Power
LS Blazer payday.
- Supercharger vs. Turbocharger
Battle of the Blowers.
- Blazing a New LS Trail
Old Blazer gets upgraded.
- The 572's Finale
Thousand-horse crate engine.
- The All-LS Festival of Power and Performance
- Big Block Nitrous Power
- Horsepower's First All-Alcohol Small Block
More small block power with alcohol.
- Horsepower for a Trucks! Project
A workhorse gets a new life and horsepower.
- The Ultimate '34 Street Rod
- A Mazda on Horsepower
A late model four-banger with amazing horsepower.