- Pelican Valley Ranch Peruvians
- Tribute to Knapp Fresians
- Mangalarga Marchador
A beautiful gaited horse sent to the New World from Portugal.Thursday 13th March 5:00am EDT - HRTV
- Wyning Edge Fresians
From Freisland, this horse of kings is athletic, courageous and dedicated to their earliest riders, the knights of old.Wednesday 12th March 5:00am EDT - HRTV
- N'Co Gypsy Vanners
Meet the colorful horse of the Romani from the UK, a beautiful draft horse full of 'pizzazz.'Tomorrow at 5:00am EDT - HRTV
- The Morgan Horse - America's First Breed
America's first breed, founded in 1789, the Morgan Horse 's graceful versatility is demonstrated at the Grand National and World Championship Morgan Horse Show.
- Classical Horsemanship
Classical horsemanship preserves the natural ability of a horse to give, and does not rob a horse of their natural and gentle beauty.
- The Magical Gaited Horse of Peru: The Peruvian Paso
A breed known to be noble and famous for their natural smooth graceful movements, presence and brio.
- The Appaloosa: National Champions of the 50-Mile Endurance Ride
The sturdy and dependable Appaloosa, with heart and stamina, takes on the challenges of 50 mile ride in Wisconsin.
- True Appaloosas Ranch
- Rancho Chahuchu
Meet the 'gaited horse of Peru,' a versatile and gentle trail and show horse, with great 'brio.'
- The Costarrincense de Paso
The treasure of Costa Rica, and once a war mount, this noble working breed has stamina, power and grace.
- Conscious Horse, Conscious Rider
Horse medium, Gary Douglas demonstrates his unique, in touch concepts with troubled horses at the Lazy C Performance Horse Ranch.
- Dude Ranches: White Stallion Ranch
- Dude Ranches: Latigo Ranch
- Three Bars Ranch
Located on the St. Mary's River in Cranbrook, BC, the Three Bar is the adventure ranch of the Canadian Rockies.
- Rowse's 1 plus 1 Ranch
Take a walk back in time, live the real cowboy life, and experience the simple pleasures of western American heritage.
- Tumbling River Ranch
Nestled in a secluded valley, a getaway offers trail riding for everyone.
- UXU Ranch
Located at Yellowstone Park's doorstep just outside Cody, WY, the UXU Ranch, on the banks of the Shoshone River, is a perfect spot for families to trail ride and fly fish.
- White Stallion Ranch
Built in the 1900s, this authentic cattle ranch nestled among centuries-old saguaro cactuses provides a genuine experience of the Old West to international and U.S. visitors and families.
- Gary Douglas
Conscious Horse and Rider George Douglas is another famed horse whisperer. He demonstrates how to connect with and understand a horse using touch and words.
- Silver Creek Stables: Morgan Horses
In San Martin, northern California, this breeder and trainer excels with the graceful and versatile horse breed.
- Weber Training Stables - The Morgan Horse
America's first breed, the versatile and gentle Morgan, was started in the East and now is bred and trained at Weber Training Stables in Aqua Dulce, Calif.
- Grand Prix Dressage
Visit the Grand Prix Equestrian Center in Maple, Illinois where Kim and Yvonne Barteau train Dressage to horses with hearts.
- Bella Cavali Farm Fresians and Morgans
Carriage Driving with the elegant and magical black treasures of Netherlands, the Fresian, and the American-bred and highly versatile Morgan.
- El Brio Gypsy Vanners
This UK kind horse features a wide range of colors and magnificent manes, tails and feathers.
- Appleby Gypsy Horse Fair
Travel with the majestic Gypsy Vanner horse and join the annual Romany reunion at Appleby-on-Westmoreland, Cumbria UK.
- Raintree Peruvians
- Grapevine Canyon Ranch
- Gypsy MVP - Gypsy Vanners
Originating from the UK and Europe, this magnificent breed numbers only 1,000 head in North America.
- Dude Ranches: Wind Walker Guest Ranch Tuesday 18th March 8:30am EDT - HRTV
- Dude Ranches: The Dryhead Ranch
Located in Lowell, Wyo., guests experience the lifestyle of a working cattle and quarter horse ranch.
- Dude Ranches: The Bar Lazy J Ranch
- Dude Ranches: Colorado Trails Ranch Sunday 16th March 5:00am EDT - HRTV
- Dude Ranches: Bar M Ranch
Founded in 1864 as a stage coach stop along the river, this remote ranch offers a simple life just thirty miles from Pendleton, Ore.
- Dude Ranches: Averil's Flathead Lake Lodge
Entertaining generations of families, located on the shores of the largest lake in the west, and an historic Bugsy Siegel hideaway, this lodge offers trail riding and extensive water sports.Friday 14th March 5:00am EDT - HRTV
- Dude Ranches: Bar 10 Ranch
Set in the badlands of northern Arizona, this cattle and horse breeding ranch allows a working or scenic vacation exploring the mountains and canyons.Saturday 15th March 8:30am EDT - HRTV
- Gayle Woods Thoroughbred Training
A visit to a Thoroughbred horse training center.
- Four Seasons Mangalarga Marchadores
This gaited National Horse of Brazil is a mountain and ranch horse, with great cow sense.Wednesday 19th March 9:00pm EDT - HRTV
- The Cleveland Bay: A Horse of History
The horse that current English Royalty prefer to ride, hunt and draw carriages.Wednesday 12th March 9:00pm EDT - HRTV
- Akhal-Teke: The Heavenly Horse
This ancient horse from Turkmenistan is versatile and unique, with a golden metallic glow to its coat.
- Oak Island Farm Paso Finos
The Paso Fino has the smoothest gait in the world.
- Feather Hill Paso Finos
Paso Finos perform in trail riding, endurance and pleasure.
- Gypsy Vanner-Stillwater Farms
The top Gypsy in the U.S.
- Iron Spring Farm Dutch Friesians
Dutch Frisians bred at Iron Spring Farm.
- Ranchu Chahchu Peruvians
Peruvians bred at Ranchu Chahchu.
- Noble Spirit Land Peruvians
- Green Gate Ranch Peruvians
- La Estancia Alegre Peruvians
Showcase of Peruvians bred at La Estancia Alegre.
- Dude Ranch Series - Wind Walker Guest Ranch
Life on a Dude Ranch at Wind Walker Guest Ranch.Wednesday 12th March 8:30am EDT - HRTV
- Persistance Farm Dutch Friesians
Dutch Friesians bred at Persistance Farm are showcased.
- Bay Valley Farms Peruvians
A showcase of Peruvian horses bred at Bay Valley Farms.
- Shelton Farms Peruvians
- The Gypsy Vanner: Gold Rush Gypsy
- The Gypsy Vanner: The Magnolia Ranch
- Dude Ranches: The Hideout at Flitner Ranch Saturday 15th March 5:00am EDT - HRTV
- Peruvian Horses: Swan View Therapeutic
- Dude Ranches: Lozier's Box R Ranch Tomorrow at 8:30am EDT - HRTV
- Dude Ranches: Price Canyon
Located in southeast Arizona, guests are treated to an authentic working cattle ranch to experience a traditional and historically accurate vacation.Sunday 16th March 8:30am EDT - HRTV
- Dude Ranches: Echo Canyon
Life on the Echo Canyon Dude Ranch.
- Peruvian Horses: Fly 'N H Ranch
Peruvian horses on the Fly 'N H Ranch.
- Heavy Horses: 2S Clydesdales
- The Gypsy Vanner: El Brio Vanner
- American Ranch Story: Bar Lazy J Ranch
- Morgan Horse: Ashwyn Farm
- American Ranch Story: The C Lazy U Ranch Thursday 13th March 8:30am EDT - HRTV
- American Ranch Story: Colorado Trails Ranch
Known for trail riding and fly fishing, this luxurious guest ranch near Durango, Colorado has 'the prettiest riding in the country.'
- Heavy Horses: Priefert Texas Thunder
Meet the majestic Percherons of Priefert Ranch. Two -- Goliath at 19.1 hands and Radar at 19.3 -- have qualified for Guinness's record of the World Largest Living Horse.
- American Ranch Story: Bar 10 Ranch
- Morgan Horse: Windswept Place
- Dutch Friesian: Friendship Farm
- American Ranch Story: Wolf Creek Ranch
- Clifford on Drummond Island
- Peruvian Horse: Raintree Tack
- American Ranch Story: Dryhead Ranch
- Heavy Horses: Belgian Draft Horses
- Peruvian Horse: Raintree Tours on Horseback
Join a luxury historic, cultural and archeological horseback tour of Peru astride the comfortable and tireless Peruvian horse.
- Morgan Horse: Lippitt Morgan Sport Horse
- Dutch Friesians: Knapp Friesian Foundation
Back from near-extinction and now 44,000 strong world-wide, the elegant Dutch Fresian is beautiful, charismatic, and versatile.
- The Gypsy Vanner: Magnolia Ranch
- Dude Ranches: Flathead Lake Lodge
- American Ranch Story: Bar M Ranch
- Heavy Horses: Clydesdales/Sand Creek Friday 14th March 8:30am EDT - HRTV
- Morgan Horse: Pine Meadow Farm
- Heavy Horses: H.J. Heinz Percheron Hitch
- American Ranch Story: Grapevine Valley Ranch
- Heavy Horses: 2S Clydesdales
- Morgan Horse: Sebring Stables
- Dutch Friesians: Starry Knight Friesians
- The Gypsy Vanner: Gypsy Rose Ranch
- The Peruvian Horse: Pecan Valley Ranch