- Online 0 locations
- On DVD 0 available
- On TV 0 showings
- Cast & Credits 0 people
- Episode Guide 77 episodes
- Chimemaster; Santa Club; Past Timers Reunion
University of Illinois Chimemaster Sue Wood; Santa Clauses of Central Illinois; country music jam.
- Illinois Central Depot; Hall of Hollywood Hoosiers; The Barn
The renovated and historical train depot in Mattoon, Ill.; Hall of Hollywood Hoosiers; gospel music at The Barn.
- Normal Schools in Illinois; Secret Garden; EIU Observatory
Development of the normal school tradition in Illinois; tour of the Secret Garden outside the Thut Greenhouse; EIU Observatory.
- Hummingbird Banding; Lincoln Bookbindery; Grissom Lost Creek Orchard
Hummingbird banding in Oakland, Ill.; hardcover books are assembled by hand at the Lincoln Bookbindery; Grissom Lost Creek Orchard.
- Hazel Dell Bakery and Restaurant; Kitchen Conservatory; Columbian Home Products
Hazel Dell Bakery and Restaurant; Kitchen Conservatory in St. Louis; porcelain on steel cookware is made at Columbian Home Products in Terre Haute, Ind.
- Dogtown Artworks; Gretchen Potter; Pat Milchuck
Dogtown Artworks; hat collector Gretchen Potter; hat maker Pat Milchuck.
- Rick Wallace; Flood Plain Forge; Roy Gaunt
Rick Wallace works with wood; Flood Plain Forge in Farmer City, Ill.; Roy Gaunt creates detailed display tractors.
- Tarble Arts Center; Bicentennial Art Center and Museum; Gas Light Art Colony; New Prairie Gallery
Tarble Arts Center at Eastern Illinois University; the Bicentennial Art Center and Museum; the Gas Light Art Colony; New Prairie Gallery.
- Car Collector; Sprint Car Track; Dixie Highway
Vintage and modern vehicle collection; Cole's County Speedway, the oldest micro-midget sprint track in the U.S.
- Single Tank Adventures
- Three Unique Farms
Pumpkin, sustainable and shrimp farms.
- Myers Theatre; ISU Circus; English Country Dancers
- Myers Theatre, ISU Circus
- EIU Postcards, Guitar Maker
- Flower Patch, Muessman Museum
- 100th Episode Special, Forest Park
- Carmel IN, Swope Art Museum, Larry Kanfer
- 200 Acres, Clark Farm, Newton Shrimp Farm
- Mary Satterfield, Buffy Vance, Suzanna Fairly
- Model T Tour, Chevy Museum, Country Classic Cars
- Fat Tire Bikes
Bike shop; aerospace museum; model rocket club.
- Season 8 Series Preview
- Larry Shobe, Lilly HOuse, Olney White Squirrels
- Altamont, Edgewood, Bement County Oprys
- Brooks Candy, Ernie Pyle Museum, Brown Barn Store
- Auto Restoration, Hidalgo Hardware Store, PACA
- Heartland Highways at Home
- Mullens, Alley Theatre, Thomas Skaggs
Visit the Mullens Salad Dressing Company, Palestine, IL.
- Charlie Dukes, Covered Bridges, Highway 341 Cafe
- Wright House, Farnsworth House, Miniature House
The historic Wright House in Altamont and the Farnsworth House in Plano.
- Collectors of Classic Bicycles, Coca-Cola and Bomber Fishing Lures
- Indiana Limestone; Colonial Brick Corporation
Limestone Country in Bedford, Indiana and coal fired bricks in Cayuga, Indiana.
- Cinema Gallery; Red Rock Tile; Dwain Naragon
A Cinema Gallery in Urbana, IL; The Red Rock Tileworks Factory; Artist and craftsman, Dwain Naragon.
- Oilfield Diner; Hershberger Gallery
Oilfield Diner; Richard Hershberger Gallery; Tallgrass Prairie.
- Series 7 Preview and Highlights
A preview of the people and places featured in the 7th season.
- Minature Cows, Harris Museum, Duquion State Fair
Raising miniature cows. The Harris Agricultural Museum. The DuQuion State Fair.
- The Liquid Edge and Verticle Heartland Climbing School
Waterskiing at the Liquid Edge in Farmer City Illinois and rock climbing at Verticle Heartland in Southern Illinois.
- Calhoun County Illinois
A trip to Calhoun County Illinois, which enclosed on 3 sides by the Mississippi and Illinois Rivers
- Mid America Motorworks
- Shuffle Board Maker, Gordyville USA, Story Updates
- Advent Evensong, Vrinios Candycanes, Egg Art
The Advent Evensong tradition in Wendelin, Illinois, Vrinios handmade candy canes, egg artist from Newton, Illinois.
- Robert Allerton Park, Hooved Animal Humane Society
Robert Allerton Park and Conference Center, HAHS: Hooved Animal Humane Society.
- Leather Artist, Hot Rods, PM State Park
Leather artist Bruce Vetter, Williams Street Rods, Pere Marquette State Park.
- Old Tyme Fiddlers, Dear Old Illinois Book, Heath Candy
The Illinois Old Tyme Fiddlers Association, author: Dear Old Illinois: Traditional Music of Downstate Illinois, the Heath Candy bar.
- Muny Theater, Farmer City Glass, Moonshine, Illinois
Theater, glass blowing, hamburgers.
- Antler Art, Geo Caching, Superheroes Museum
Crooked Creek Antler art, geocaching treasure hunting, American Superheroes Museum in Indianapolis.
- Windmiller, Pop Jacks Soda, Mansfield General Store
Windmill restoration, soda company, historic general store.
- Cemetery Restoration, Oilfield Museum, Blue Star
Cemetery restoration by John Heider, oilfield museum in Oblong, history of Illinois Blue Star Marker Memorial program.
- Ford Co. Museum, Taylor Studios, Doll Collector
Ford County Museum in Paxton, Ill.; museum display and design firm; Taylor Studios; Robinson Ill. doll collector
- Illinois Wheat Weavers; Aircraft Museum; Metal Artist
Illinois Wheat Weavers Association; historic aircraft museum; metal artist John Reed.
- Conservation Farm, Blue Springs Caverns, Artist
Gilles Family Conservation Farm, Indiana's Blue Springs Caverns, watercolor artist Dixie Petticrew.
- Burgoo, Ariston Cafe
Arenzville, Ill., home of the world's best Burgoo; historic Ariston Cafe.
- Chautauqua Pavillion, Makanda, IL, Rootbeer Saloon
Visit the historic Chautauqua Auditorium; the Valley of the Artists, The Alto Pass Rootbeer Saloon.
- Auto Restoration, Hidalgo Hardware Store, PACA
Antique auto repair; hardware store; Preservation and Conservation Association of Champaign County.
- Canoe Trip; Cushman Collector; Siemer Milling
- National Shrine, Marrionette Makers, Colonial
- Thompson's Grocery, Taylor's Chili, Hippodrome
- Columbian Home Prod., Artisan Cheese, Pottery
Features holiday-themed layouts in Cincinnati.
- Greenup, Illinois
Greenup, Ill.: history, shopping, eating and more.
- String Quartet, Mini Horses, 1860 Tea Room
Sisters of the Daughters of the King string quartet. Miniature horse farm in Atwood, Ill. 1860 Tea Room in Decatur, Ill.
- Little Theater, The Pringles, Cameo Vinyards
Features the Little Theater on the Square in Sullivan, Ill. A husband and wife team writes a new book with their dogs as the stars. Meet the owners of Cameo Vineyards in Greenup, Ill.
- National Shrine, Marrionett Makers, Colonial Brick
Marionettes are crafted at the National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows in Belleville, Ill. Bricks are made in coal fired beehive kilns at Colonial Brick of Cayuga, Ind.
- Astoria Candles, EIU Grounds History, WWL Gallery
- Buzard Organs, Between Fences, Fairview Drive In
- Indy Museums: Eiteljorg, Indiana State, NCAA
- Grissoms Orchard, the Japan House, CM Studios
- Folk Artist Diamond Coach Meadowbrook Park
Folk artist Jack Barker, custom tour buses, Urbana park.
- West Baden Hotel Elsah, IL
- Travel to Palestine, Meadowsfolk Art Gallery, Larry Miller's Coon Hollow Studio.
- Oakland; One of the Last Manned Interlocking Towers, Terre Haute.
- Cache River State Natural Area; Anna-Kirkpatrick Pottery
- The Lincoln's
Illinois woman who builds motorcycles; things to do in Springfield; couple who portray Abe and Mary Lincoln.
- All in the Family
Doughmakers Inc.; Hulman and Company, makers of Clabber Girl baking powder.
- Jubille College State Historic Site
One of the first American colleges in Illinois.
- River Museum
Final touches on the new River Museum.
- Boneyard Pottery
Michael Shwegmann transforms clay into art right before the camera.
- Mattoon Depot; Printmaker; Gourd Artists