Gravity Falls: Season 2 (2014 - 2015)
- Season 2 Episode 11: Not What He Seems
After government agents take Stan into custody, Dipper and Mabel question how much they really know about their Grunkle Stan.Today at 5:00pm EDT - Disney XD
- Season 2 Episode 10: Northwest Mansion Noir
Pacifica enlists Dipper's help to rid the Northwest Mansion of a ghost.Tomorrow at 8:00am EDT - Disney XD
- Season 2 Episode 9: The Love God
Animated series about two twins living with their uncle in a town where strange things tend to happenToday at 10:30pm EDT - Disney XD
- Season 2 Episode 8: Blendin's Game
Animated series about two twins living with their uncle in a town where strange things tend to happenThursday 2nd April 8:30am EDT - Disney XD
- Season 2 Episode 7: Society of the Blind Eye
Animated series about two twins living with their uncle in a town where strange things tend to happenToday at 4:30pm EDT - Disney XD
- Season 2 Episode 6: Little Gift Shop of Horrors
Stan is cursed by a witch; Mabel braves Claymotion; Waddles eats a bowl of jelly and builds a machine that allows him to speak.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Soos and the Real Girl
- Season 2 Episode 4: Sock Opera
- Season 2 Episode 3: The Golf War
- Season 2 Episode 2: Into the Bunker
Dipper's secret journal pages lead him and the gang to the author's hidden bunker where they find themselves face-to-face with a mysterious figure from Gravity Falls' lore.Today at 4:00pm EDT - Disney XD
- Season 2 Episode 1: Scary-oke
Gravity Falls: Season 1 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 1 Episode 20: Gideon Rises
Dipper and Mabel are forced to go back home after Gideon takes over the Mystery Shack.
- Season 1 Episode 19: Dreamscaperers
Dipper, Mabel and Soos must travel through Grunkle Stan's mind to defeat a tricky dream demon summoned by Lil Gideon.
- Season 1 Episode 18: Land Before Swine
The gang journeys into an area unchanged since prehistoric times after a pterodactyl flies off with Waddles
- Season 1 Episode 17: Boyz Crazy
When Mabel discovers that her favorite boy band is actually a bunch of imprisoned clones, she sets them free, only to decide on keeping them for herself; Dipper is convinced that Robbie plans to brainwash Wendy with a secret message.Saturday 4th April 11:30pm EDT - Disney XD
- Season 1 Episode 16: Carpet Diem
Dipper and Mabel do not want to share a room any more, but their search for a second bedroom leads to an encounter with a carpet that has the power to switch people's bodiesSunday 5th April 12:00am EDT - Disney XD
- Season 1 Episode 15: The Deep End
When Mabel befriends a cute merman trapped in the deep end of the public pool, she's determined to return him to his family in the ocean, even though that means her whirlwind romance will come to an end; Dipper learns that Wendy is a lifeguard.
- Season 1 Episode 14: Bottomless Pit!
Stan, Soos, Mabel and Dipper fall into a bottomless pit and tell stories to keep their spirits up while they wait to be rescued
- Season 1 Episode 13: Boss Mabel
Mabel thinks Stan is a terrible boss, and is sure she can do it better than him while he is away on holiday, but soon discovers running the Mystery Shack is harder than she thoughtSaturday 4th April 11:00pm EDT - Disney XD
- Season 1 Episode 12: Summerween
It's Gravity Falls Summer version of Halloween, with Jack-o-Melons and trick-or-treating. Dipper insults a candy monster that threatens to eat him if his candy quota isn't filled by end of the day.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Little Dipper
Mabel realises she is slightly taller than Dipper, and when everyone begins to tease him about it, he heads into the forest to find height-altering crystals
- Season 1 Episode 10: Fight Fighters
Dipper arranges a showdown with Robbie, and brings a character from his favourite arcade game to help him fight it out. Meanwhile, Mabel tries to cure Stan of his fear of heights
- Season 1 Episode 9: The Time Traveler's Pig
Dipper discovers that there is a machine in Gravity Falls that can help him travel back through time. Meanwhile, it's love at first sight for Mabel when she wins a pet pig at the fair.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Irrational Treasure
The kids try to expose Pacifica Northwest's fraudulent claim that her great-grandfather was the founder of Gravity Falls.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Double Dipper
When Stan throws a big weekend party to promote the Mystery Shack, Dipper uses an off-kilter copy machine to make clones of himself so he can impress Wendy.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Dipper vs. Manliness
Dipper goes into the forest on a quest to prove his manhood, encountering a giant talking bear. Guest starring the vocal talents of Alfred Molina and Jennifer Coolidge
- Season 1 Episode 5: The Inconveniencing
Dipper tries to impress Wendy by acting older than he is, and goes on a trip that leads to an old abandoned convenience store that may be haunted.
- Season 1 Episode 4: The Hand That Rocks the Mabel
Dipper and Mabel meet an intriguing new neighbour - an adorable nine year old psychic named Li'l Gideon. Is his act a sham? And does he have an evil side?
- Season 1 Episode 3: Headhunters
Mabel sculpts a life-size wax statue for Grunkle Stan's collection. It's attacked that night and beheaded. Dipper and Mabel decide to investigate.
- Season 1 Episode 2: The Legend of the Gobblewonker
Dipper and Mabel hear rumours that a sea monster lives at the bottom of the local lake, and enlist Soos to take them out on a boat to see if the monster really exists.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Tourist Trapped
First episode of the animated series about twins Dipper and Mabel, who are sent to live with their uncle at a museum in a strange rural town
Gravity Falls: Special (2013 - 2014)
- Fixin' It with Soos: Golf Cart
Soos helps Wendy and Dipper fix the golf cart after crashing it during a stunt.
- Mabel's Scrapbook: Heist Movie
Mabel tells the story of how she, Stan, Dipper and Soos went to see Pony Heist in the movie theaters.
- TV Shorts 1
Mabel turns on the TV and she sees the following TV shorts: Mystery Shack Commercial, Soos Says Some Words and Lil' Gideon's Big House.
- TV Shorts 2
Grunkle Stan turns on the TV and watches the following shorts: Why You Ackin' So Cray-Cray?, Teenz Talk and Duck-tective.
- Fixin' It with Soos: Cuckoo Clock
Stan gets annoyed with the cuckoo clock and breaks it. Soos decides to fix and decorate it along with Mabel.
- Mabel's Scrapbook: Petting Zoo
Mabel tells the story of how the family visited the petting zoo where they save a mutated cow from being potentially eaten.
- Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained: Lefty
Dipper investigates a resident of Gravity Falls that always faces to the left.
- Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained: Candy Monster
Dipper and Mabel go into battle with a candy-stealing monster.
- Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained: Stan's Tattoo
A determined Dipper makes a plan to figure out Stan's tattoo.
- Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained: The Tooth
Dipper and Mabel investigate the origin of a giant tooth found on the lakeshore.
- Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained: Mailbox
Dipper and Soos find a mailbox in the middle of the forest and try to find its owner.
- Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained: Hide Behind
Dipper investigates an urban legend that involves a mysterious, unseen creature.