Gearz: Season 7 (2013)
- Season 7 Episode 7: EPISODE: 93
- Season 7 Episode 6: EPISODE: 6 Tuesday 28th May 8:00pm EDT - Speed Channel
- Season 7 Episode 5: Putting a New Short Bed on a Classic Truck
Continuing on from 'LMC Truck: Shortbed Conversion', Stacey finishes the job.Saturday 25th May 9:00am EDT - Speed Channel
- Season 7 Episode 4: Ropin’ the Moonbuggy
Stacey looks into the NASA Space Program and stays for the annual Moon buggy race.
- Season 7 Episode 3: LMC Truck: Shortbed Conversion
Stacey shows how to chop up a '67 Chevy long bed, in order to create a short bed.
- Season 7 Episode 2: Heavy Metal Tow Truck
Project Heavy Metal is back as Stacey fits a vintage Holmes dual wrecker bed to the old international cab over truck.
- Season 7 Episode 1: Drag 'N' Wagon /Settin' Up Shop
Stacey puts a programmer on the Drag ‘N’ Wagon to finally bring the stripped down Ram Hot Rod truck to life before explaining how to set up a garage.
Gearz: Season 6 (2012)
- Season 6 Episode 15: Rat Roaster Pay-Off
Stacey walks through the incredible build up of the “Rat Roaster”.
- Season 6 Episode 14: The Blown Ranger
Adding in the aftermarket to intensify this utility vehicle.
- Season 6 Episode 13: Puttin' A Stick In A Mustang/The V8 Interceptor Paint & Body
Stacey pulls an automatic tranny from a 1990 Mustang cop car and stuffs in a Tremec 6-speed.
- Season 6 Episode 12: Heavy Metal Suspension
The Heavy Metal heads back into the shop for modifications.
- Season 6 Episode 11: Ram 1500 Laramie / Katzkin / LS7 Twin Turbo
Stacey adds key tools and equipment to a new truck; leather interiors from a kit; packing twin turbos on an LS7 small block engine.
- Season 6 Episode 10: Skyjacker Cadillac
Stacey works on Jason Sturgeon's Escalade; The monster truck Predator.
- Season 6 Episode 9: Hot Rod Station Wagon
Stacey shows how much fun a wagon can be when it has an LS engine under the hood, and two four-barrel carburetors sitting on it.
- Season 6 Episode 8: 1st Attack Brush Truck/Gale Banks
Stacey transforms a stock Chevy dually pickup into a state-of-the-art Brush truck for a local volunteer fire department.
- Season 6 Episode 7: Assembling the Beast: Ted Nugent Bronco
Stacey and an engine rebuilder breathe new life into an old engine without spending a fortune; final assemby for Ted Nugent's zebra Bronco.
- Season 6 Episode 6: Boosting The Ford Eco Boost/Buffing Nasty Paint Back To Life
Boosting both performance and fuel economy on a 6-cylinder Ford F150; rejuvenating a classic Mustang's paint job.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Building Your Own LS7/ SL-C Project: Drivetrain
Stacey puts together an LS7 engine utilizing a new GM plan.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Body Building the SL-C
Stacey builds a supercar that will rival the best European exotics.
- Season 6 Episode 3: Super Cars, Kit Cars & the SLC
A kit car that can run with Ferraris and Lamborghinis.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Drag’N’Wagon and Carrera Slot Cars
The past, present, and future of the motorized miniatures that helped shape the gearhead world.
- Season 6 Episode 1: Ted Nugent Bronco
Ted Nugent's big 80s Bronco; automotive security products.Tuesday 28th May 8:30pm EDT - Speed Channel
Gearz: Season 5 (2011)
- Season 5 Episode 13: Drag' N' Wagon Interior - Recycling Oil - Model Building Contest
Strip the old upholstery from the Darg 'n' Wagon, and installs new leather.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Old Trucks and Other Junk
Convert a '67 Ford pickup from a floor stick to a column shift.
- Season 5 Episode 11: Drag 'n' Wagon
A modern street machine from a lowly base pickup that anyone can afford.
- Season 5 Episode 10: The Banshee Payoff
Stacey recounts the buildup of the V8 Mazda Miata.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Speedway Motors/Cherrybomb Camaro
Bill Smith of Speedway Motors; a 1968 Camaro.
- Season 5 Episode 8: The Ram 1500 Express
Mopar's Ram 1500 Express.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Trailer Towing and Modification
Setting up a simple trailer hitch.
- Season 5 Episode 6: The V8 Interceptor: Nips, Tucks, & 8 Stack
The Boss 9, 520ci engine in the '67 Cougar.Monday 3rd June 5:30pm EDT - Speed Channel
- Season 5 Episode 5: Bigfoot & Smooth Door Handles
Bob Chandler the man behind Bigfoot.Thursday 30th May 5:30pm EDT - Speed Channel
- Season 5 Episode 4: The Hot Rod of the Air
Restore a vintage biplane, the Stearman PT-17.Wednesday 29th May 5:30pm EDT - Speed Channel
- Season 5 Episode 3: The Phoenix: Ted Nugent Bronco
Stacey uses Ted Nugent's broken down Bronco as as a project.Tuesday 28th May 5:30pm EDT - Speed Channel
- Season 5 Episode 2: The Rat Roaster Final Assembly
The finishing touches needed to finish a project.Monday 27th May 5:30pm EDT - Speed Channel
- Season 5 Episode 1: The Rat Roaster Details
Final assembly of this wild roadster.Tomorrow at 5:30pm EDT - Speed Channel
Gearz: Season 4 (2010)
- Season 4 Episode 15: Rat Roaster/The Ridge Runner/V8 Interceptor
Stacey brings the Rat Roaster two steps closer to completion by installing a quieter exhaust and adding a convertible top. He then continues work on the Trail Boss Jeep.
- Season 4 Episode 14: The Ridge Runner
Stacey upgrades a stock Jeep JK.
- Season 4 Episode 13: V8 Interceptor rear suspension
Stacey upgrades the rear-end suspension of the V8 interceptor.
- Season 4 Episode 12: The V8 Interceptor/ Boss 429
Stacey takes a look at the Boss 429 engine.
- Season 4 Episode 11: The V8 Interceptor
Stacey changes the front suspension.
- Season 4 Episode 10: The Return Of The Rat
The '32 Ford roadster gets a new coat of paint and interior.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Heavy Metal
An old International Cabover truck.
- Season 4 Episode 8: The Blue Angels
History of the US Navy's precision flying team, then a fly-along.
- Season 4 Episode 7: The Hero Box Truck
A '59 Ford is being built to try to send Heroboxes to all our troops.
- Season 4 Episode 6: ‘67 Mercury Cougar Disassembly & The GMP Story
Stacey preps a classic '67 Mercury Cougar.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Aftermarket vs. OEM Parts
Comparing original equipment manufacturer parts to their aftermarket replacements.
- Season 4 Episode 4: The Clunker Show
Stacey discusses the recent 'Cash for Clunkers' program; aftermarket steps address fuel mileage with simple upgrades.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Speed Racer/ The Real Mach 5
The history of the cartoon and its cultural impact on generations of fans.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Junkyard Truck
Pull a derelict semi truck out of a junkyard and coax it back to life.
- Season 4 Episode 1: The Gamma Goat/Welding Safety
Designed for military use, the articulating, six-wheel-drive, amphibious monster is street legal; Stacey discusses welding safety.
Gearz: Season 3 (2009)
- Season 3 Episode 13: The Hot Wheels Story/ New Goodyear MT/R tires
Hot Wheels - how they came to be and how they have changed American car culture.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Knuckle Buster Returns
Final touches to the '73 Chevy pickup.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Vintage Hot Rod Straight 6 / Painting Candy Colors
Reviving a vintage straight six engine that has been in a crate for almost 40 years.
- Season 3 Episode 10: DIY Accessories and Motor Mounts
Steps required in laying out an engine swap.
- Season 3 Episode 9: The Gearz Stimulus Package
Six upgrades to improve fuel economy and performance; making a diesel engine run on used cooking oil.
- Season 3 Episode 8: The New Challenger vs. The World
Comparing a new Challenger to a vintage 1970 440 six-pack.
- Season 3 Episode 7: The Rat Roaster Details & Billy Cox
Adding cool details to a '32 roadster.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Salvage Yard Budget Hunt For Parts
Hunting for parts in a salvage yard.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Ladder Bar system & Test Drive
A nostalgic car gets a modern upgrade without changing its vintage look.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Silver State Classic & MIG Welding
The last real outlaw race in America; the MIG welder.
- Season 3 Episode 3: The Knuckle Buster: Part 3
Stacey shows how to bring an old interior back to life.
- Season 3 Episode 2: The Knuckle Buster: Part 2
Dealing with a sick engine and transmission on the 'KnuckleBuster' project.
- Season 3 Episode 1: The Knuckle Buster
1973 Chevy pickup; 'Iron Man' Ivan Stewart.
Gearz: Season 2 (2008)
- Season 2 Episode 13: '07 Jeep Wrangler JK
Finishing touches on the Wrangler.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Suspension Lift on '07 Jeep JK
A 2007 Jeep JK gets taken to the next level.
- Season 2 Episode 11: K&N Air Filter Story
The performance air filter.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Banshee Carpet & Exhaust System
Banshee interior work; painting dash and door panels.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Ol' Smoke Corvette Part 2
The new supercar hits the road.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Ol' Smoke Corvette
Building a supercar for a fraction of the normal cost.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Building Floors
Creating solid metal floors.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Banshee - Paint & Body
The Banshee has been painted and its resemblance to a 1995 Miata is questioned.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Tri-Powers & Six-Packs
Building a tri-power out of old parts; using big Mopar parts to assemble a power-pounding six-pack.
- Season 2 Episode 4: The V8 Barstool
A V8 powered barstool; muffler tech.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Jekyll and Hyde Exhaust
Reworking the exhaust system on the 'Rat Roadster.'
- Season 2 Episode 2: The Rat Roaster Engine
A 1932 Ford Roadster gets a 600-horsepower engine.
- Season 2 Episode 1: The Bandit Trans-Am
Burt Reynolds' Bandit Edition TransAm.
Gearz: Season 1 (2009)
- Season 1 Episode 15: The Bushmaster: Part 2
Transforming Ted Nugent's Bronco into a beast called the 'Bushmaster.'
- Season 1 Episode 14: Corker Tires/The Great Race
A visit to Coker Tires, a store that specializes in tires for classic cars.
- Season 1 Episode 13: The Rat Roaster: Part 2
Building a steel-bodied 1932 Roadster.
- Season 1 Episode 12: The Rat Roaster
Building a 1960's style hot rod.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Working Man's Truck Upgrades
Late model diesel pickup.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Easy DIY Customizing
A well known performance exhaust system.
- Season 1 Episode 9: The Banshee Facelift
A Mazda Miata gets a facelift.
- Season 1 Episode 8: The Banshee: Part 3
The Banshee gets a new suspension and break system.
- Season 1 Episode 7: '32 Ford Roadster
The 75th anniversary of Ford's classic roadster.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Superbird
Restoring vintage manifolds and steering wheels.
- Season 1 Episode 5: The Larc/Sgt. Rock
One of the world's largest 4-wheeled vehicles.
- Season 1 Episode 4: The Banshee: Part 2
A Mazda Miata gets a 400 HP V8.
- Season 1 Episode 3: The Banshee
Converting a Miata into a V8 powered screaming machine.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Sur-Trek ATV
Stuffing a junkyard engine in a derelict '70s ATV.
- Season 1 Episode 1: The Bushmaster
Repairing the rusting quarter panels on Ted Nugent's Bronco.