- Dolores Huerta, Jon Meacham and Padma Warrior
Dolores Huerta, United Farm Workers co-founder; Pulitzer Prize winning author Jon Meacham ('Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power'); Cisco CTO Padma Warrior.
- Sergey Brin, Ken Burns, Oliver Stone and Tim Ferriss
The best of 'The Gavin Newsom Show' features interviews with Google's Sergey Brin, author Tim Ferriss, and filmmakers Oliver Stone and Ken Burns.
- Willie Mays
Baseball legend Willie Mays.
- Jeremy Stoppelman, Clara Shih and Aaron Levie
Yelp CEO Jeremy Stoppelman; Hearsay Social CEO Clara Shih; Box CEO Aaron Levie.
- Nick Bilton, Tim O'Reilly and Rob Nail
New York Times writer Nick Bilton talks about 2013 tech trends; tech writer Tim O'Reilly discusses future trends in media; Rob Nail, CEO of Singularity University discusses the intersection of entrepreneurship, tech and philanthropy.
- Tim Ferriss, Peter Guber and Ro Khanna
Author Tim Ferriss talks about his book 'The 4-Hour Chef'; producer Peter Guber ('Rain Man,' 'Batman'); author Ro Khanna, 'Entrepreneurial Nation: Why Manufacturing is Still Key to America's Future.'
- Carl Bass, Chris Anderson, Sukhinder Singh Cassidy and Travis Kalanick
Autodesk CEO Carl Bass; 'Geek Dad' Chris Anderson; Uber CEO Travis Kalanick; Joyus.com founder Sukhinder Singh Cassidy.
- Dr. Dean Omish, Bill Shore and Raj Patel
In a special 'Feeding the Need' program for Hunger Week, Dr. Dean Omish talks about food as medicine; Bill Shore, founder and CEO of Share Our Strength, along with Ann Shepherd of Open Table; Raj Patel talks about the global food supply crisis.
- Tony Blair, Petra Nemcova, Carolyn Miles and Charles Best
Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair; model Petra Nemcova; Carolyn Miles, CEO of Save the Children; Charles Best, founder of DonorsChoose.org.
- Nicholas Kristof and Fred Hochberg
Author Nicholas Kristof, 'Half the Sky'; Fred Hochberg, Chairman and President of the Export-Import Bank of the United States.
- will.i.am, Mickey Hart and Terry McAuliffe
The Grammy Award-winning rapper will.i.am; Democratic strategist Terry McAuliffe; drummer Mickey Hart.
- Rosario Dawson, Walter Isaacson, Muhtar Kent, Dean Kamen and Jeff Gordon
Actress Rosario Dawson; author Walter Isaacson; Muhtar Kent, CEO of Coca-Cola; Segway inventor Dean Kamen; Jeff Gordon, NASCAR champion.
- Stephen Chbosky, Daniel Kraft and Naomi Wolf
Director Stephen Chbosky, 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower'; Daniel Kraft, Executive Director, FutureMed; author Naomi Wolf, 'Vagina: A New Biograhy.'
- Elliot Schrage, Sir Ken Robinson and Robert Lorenz
Director Robert Lorenz 'Trouble With the Curve'; education innovation expert Sir Ken Robinson; Elliot Schrage, Facebook's vice president of communications.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Sal Khan, Marina Gorbis and Kara Swisher
Actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt, 'The Dark Knight Rises'; Sal Khan, Khan Academy founder; Marina Gorbis, Institute for the Future; Kara Swisher, founder of AllThingsD.
- Steve Forbes, Tom Steyer and Dan Ariely
Steve Forbes talks about Election 2012 and money in politics; Tom Steyer, hedge fund manager, shares his passion for green energy; author Dan Ariely talks about truth in politics and his book 'The Honest Truth about Dishonesty.'
- Willie Brown, Jim Steyer and Yves Behar
Former San Francisco mayor Willie Brown previews the Republican and Democratic National Convention; Jim Steyer of Common Sense Media; designer Yves Behar.
- Philip Mangano, Vivek Wadhwa and Connie Nielsen
Philip Mangano, former National Homeless policy Czar, discusses his mission to end chronic homelessness; Vivek Wadhwa shares his vision for innovation in higher education; actress Connie Nielsen, star of 'Boss' with Kelsey Grammer.
- Sebastian Thrun, Premal Shah and Jennifer Pahlka
Google X and Udacity's Sebastian Thrun, revolutionizing education; Kiva president Premal Shah, the intersection of innovation, technology and poverty alleviation; Jennifer Pahlka, founder of Code for America, government's role in the digital age.
- Jonny Moseley, Catherine Mohr and Marcus Samuelsson
Olympic gold medalist Jonny Moseley; robotic surgeon Dr. Catherine Mohr; chef Marcus Samuelsson.
- Ken Burns, Marc Goodman and Gina Bianchini
Documentary filmmaker Ken Burns discusses his latest film, 'The Dust Bowl'; security advisor Marc Goodman talks about the future of crime; social networking entrepreneur Gina Bianchini.
- Ellen Miller, Phil Kaufman and Nick Bilton
Director Philip Kaufman; celebrity chef Marcus Samuelson and social networking entrepreneur Gina Bianchini.
- Brian David Johnson, Kara Swisher and Tim Ferriss
Brian David Johnson and Kara Swisher discuss innovation and the intersection of technology and media; entrepreneur and author Tim Ferriss.
- Vinod Khosla, David Talbot, Susan Desmond-Hellmann
Entrepreneur Vinod Khosla and UCSF Chancellor Susan Desmond-Hellman talk about innovation, science and tech; David Talbot, author of 'Season of the Witch.'
- Adam Shankman, Eric Ries and Buzz Bissinger
Director Adam Shankman; entrepreneur and author Eric Ries, 'The Lean Startup'; journalist and author Buzz Bissinger, 'Father's Day.'
- Oliver Stone, Chip Conley and Thomas Friedman
Director Oliver Stone; journalist Thomas Friedman; hotelier Chip Conley.
- Sergey Brin, Anne Wojcicki
Guests: Google co-founder Sergey Brin and his wife Anne Wojcicki, co-founder of 23andMe.
- Guy Kawasaki, Dylan Ratigan, and Michelle Rhee
Guests: author Guy Kawasaki discusses his book 'Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions'; Dylan Ratigan talks about collective collaboration; Michelle Rhee discusses the future of education.
- Lance Armstrong, Marissa Mayer, Nick Bilton
Guests: Tour de France champion Lance Armstrong; Google Vice President Marissa Mayer; reporter Nick Bilton.