G.I. Joe: Season 2 (1986 - 2012)
- Season 2 Episode 30: Into Your Tent I Will Silently Creep
When some of the Joes' personal items go missing, Cross-Country discovers that the thieves are robots controlled by Cobra Commander.
- Season 2 Episode 29: In the Presence of Mine Enemies
Slip-Stream is shot down by a female Strato-Viper near an abandoned Cobra laboratory.
- Season 2 Episode 28: Sins of Our Fathers
Dial Tone gets a job that puts him in the middle of a power struggle between Cobra Commander and Serpentor.
- Season 2 Episode 27: Not a Ghost of a Chance
The Joes suspect that Cobra shot down an experimental stealth plane.
- Season 2 Episode 26: Joe's Night Out
Leatherneck, Wet Suit, and Dial-Tone find themselves in space after a visit to what they think is a new nightclub, but is really a Cobra rocket in disguise.
- Season 2 Episode 25: Second Hand Emotions
Dr. Mindbender's latest invention is a musical instrument that allows him to influence the emotions of the Joes.
- Season 2 Episode 24: Nightmare Assault
Dr. Mindbender creates a device that lets him enter the Joes' dreams and turn them into nightmares.
- Season 2 Episode 23: The Most Dangerous Thing in the World
Cobra hacks a Defense Department computer and upgrades the ranges of Shipwreck, Dial-Tone and Lifeline.
- Season 2 Episode 22: G.I. Joe and the Golden Fleece
During a battle, a stray laser blast strikes a mysterious golden coil and transports G.I. Joe and Cobra back in time to ancient Greece.
- Season 2 Episode 21: Ninja Holiday
Sergeant Slaughter competes in a martial arts tournament hosted secretly by Cobra Commander.
- Season 2 Episode 20: Raise the Flagg!
G.I. Joe and Cobra mount salvage operations to recover antimatter from the sunken U.S.S. Flagg.
- Season 2 Episode 19: My Favorite Things
Serpentor starts collecting artifacts to gain more power and Wet Suit and Leatherneck must put aside their differences to stop him.
- Season 2 Episode 18: My Brother's Keeper
Sgt. Slaughter and Sci-Fi attend a science fiction convention, where they find Dr. Mindbender recruiting a handicapped scientist.
- Season 2 Episode 17: Grey Hairs and Growing Pains
Cobra tests out new technology that can rapidly age or rejuvenate people, turning members of the Joe team into elderly people and children.
- Season 2 Episode 16: The Spy Who Rooked Me
The Joe team works with a British secret agent to keep Cobra from obtaining a paralyzing gas.
- Season 2 Episode 15: Iceberg Goes South
Dr. Mindbender's new mutant animal army captures Iceberg.
- Season 2 Episode 14: Glamour Girls
Madame Vail schemes to have the world's top models kidnapped.
- Season 2 Episode 13: The Rotten Egg
Leatherneck meets cobra's Marine Corps leader Buck McCann and must stop his plans to destroy Paris Island Marine Academy.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Cobrathon
Cobra takes over the airwaves and stages a telethon to raise money for a way to delete terrorist information from Interpol's database.
- Season 2 Episode 11: The Million Dollar Medic
Serpentor sends Baroness, Tomax and Xamot to hold a wealthy industrialist's daughter for a ransom of his defense company to Cobra.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Once Upon a Joe
Shipwreck tells a little girl a fairy tale, but the story may have more power than he realizes.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Let's Play Soldier
The team raids a village to keep its occupants from gathering tree sap for Cobra.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Sink the Montana
Cobra attacks at the decommissioning ceremony of the battleship U.S.S Montana.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Computer Complications
The Joe's struggle to retrieve the space probe that crashed into the ocean before Cobra finds out about it.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Last Hour to Doomsday
Lady Jaye goes undercover to learn more about Cobra's weapon that can alter weather.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Arise, Serpentor, Arise! (Part 5)
Serpentor launches an assault on Washington D.C. and the Joe's must stop the Cobra Emperor.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Arise, Serpentor, Arise! (Part 2)
The Joe's send teams across the world to guard tombs to prevent Dr. Mindbender from stealing DNA of famous conquerors.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Arise, Serpentor, Arise! (Part 3)
The Joes catch on to Cobra's building a new breed of soldiers and try to stop them.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Arise, Serpentor, Arise! (Part 4)
The Joe's invade Cobra Island and discover Cobra's DNA plan.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Arise, Serpentor, Arise! (Part 1)
Sergeant Slaughter is enlisted to get the team back into shape while Dr. Mindbender has some evil plans with DNA.
G.I. Joe: Season 1 (1985 - 2011)
- Season 1 Episode 55: There's No Place Like Springfield - Part 2
Shipwreck is on the run, living in Cobra's nightmare and under his control.
- Season 1 Episode 54: There's No Place Like Springfield - Part 1
Something isn't right when Shipwreck wakes up in Springfield years later after a battle with Cobra A.
- Season 1 Episode 53: Skeletons in the Closet
Lady Jaye is thrust into a mystery involving a strange cult, secret passages, and a silver mask.
- Season 1 Episode 52: The Great Alaskan Land Rush
Cobra plans to steal Alaska from the United States.
- Season 1 Episode 51: Cold Slither
Cobra disguises Zartan and the Dreadnoks as a new heavy metal band.
- Season 1 Episode 50: The Invaders
The GI's team up with the Oktober Guard to contain the space invasion that threatens the planet.
- Season 1 Episode 49: The Wrong Stuff
The Joes compete to be first in space when Cobra hijacks a network of communication satellites.
- Season 1 Episode 48: Pit of Vipers
The ultimate military computer may be a double agent.
- Season 1 Episode 47: The Traitor
A member of G.I. Joe has defected and sensitive information is now in Cobra hands.
- Season 1 Episode 46: The Traitor
Dusty unwittingly accepts help from Cobra agents and leaks sensitive information to them.
- Season 1 Episode 45: Memories of Mara
When a Cobra experiment goes wrong, they must hunt down one of the test subjects.
- Season 1 Episode 44: Hearts and Cannons
Dusty and Footloose find themselves in the desert in the middle of a tank battle with Cobra's Plasma Cannon.
- Season 1 Episode 43: Flint's Vacation
Flint visits a seaside town, discovers it is a Cobra base and that the residents are under the control of Cobra.
- Season 1 Episode 42: Primordial Plot
Cobra grows his own dinosaur from stolen DNA, and Gung Ho, Roadblock and the others must fight them off.
- Season 1 Episode 41: The Gods Below
A mission to rescue an archaeologist from Cobra's clutches leads Duke, Alpine, Barbecue and Bazooka on a strange supernatural journey through the tunnels of a pharaoh's tomb, where they have a confrontation with Osiris, the Egyptian god of the dead.
- Season 1 Episode 40: An Eye for An Eye
A civilian's home is destroyed in a battle between G.I. Joe and Cobra and he sets out to even the score.Wednesday 5th June 5:30am EDT - The Hub
- Season 1 Episode 39: COBRA Claws Are Coming to Town
As the Joe team hosts a Christmas toy drive, Cobra sneaks miniature weapons into Joe Headquarters. Once they seize the base from the inside out, the Joes have no choice but to use this tiny arsenal to regain control.
- Season 1 Episode 38: Eau de Cobra
Cobra creates a mind-control perfume.Tuesday 4th June 5:30am EDT - The Hub
- Season 1 Episode 37: Worlds Without End - Part 2
Stealer, disillusioned by the constant battles, considers quitting the Joe team.Friday 31st May 5:30am EDT - The Hub
- Season 1 Episode 36: Worlds Without End - Part 1
The Joes are thrown into a world where Cobra is in control.Thursday 30th May 5:30am EDT - The Hub
- Season 1 Episode 35: Excalibur
When Storm Shadow crashes after an air duel, he finds the legendary sword Excalibur, which will make him unstoppable.Wednesday 29th May 5:30am EDT - The Hub
- Season 1 Episode 34: Bazooka Saw a Sea Serpent
None of the Joe team believes Bazooka when he sees a monstrous creature rising from the sea.Tuesday 28th May 5:30am EDT - The Hub
- Season 1 Episode 33: Captives of COBRA - Part 2
Members of the Joe team are forced to get tough when their families are used against them.
- Season 1 Episode 32: Captives of COBRA - Part 1
G.I. Joe captures a secret Cobra weapon, leading the Cobra force to retaliate.
- Season 1 Episode 31: Cobra Quake
- Season 1 Episode 30: Spell of the Siren
The Baroness uses mind control on all the males on the Joe and Cobra teams.
- Season 1 Episode 29: The Viper Is Coming
After receiving a mysterious telephone call about 'The Viper', the Joe's try to find out who is responsible for the message.
- Season 1 Episode 28: The Germ
Airtight and the Joe's must battle a giant germ before it causes mayhem.
- Season 1 Episode 27: Lasers In the Night
The Joe's teach a student and Cobra what teamwork is really about.
- Season 1 Episode 26: The Games Master
A demented genius kidnaps Flint, Lady Jaye, Cobra Commander and the Baroness, forcing them to work together to gain their freedom.
- Season 1 Episode 25: Where the Reptiles Roam
The government's solar energy program falls under the control of Cobra Commander, who plans to harness the sun's energy to devastate the western United States.
- Season 1 Episode 24: Cobra Sound Waves
The Joe team runs afoul of Cobra's Sonic Scrambler.
- Season 1 Episode 23: The Battle for the Train of Gold
Cobra attacks the U.S. Treasury's printing plant.
- Season 1 Episode 22: Operation Mind Menace
Cobra kidnaps people with paranormal powers to use against the Joes.
- Season 1 Episode 21: Money to Burn
Cobra uses a molecular regenerator to disintegrate the U.S. currency and replace it with his own.
- Season 1 Episode 20: Cobra's Candidate
Drednoks gangs are causing upheaval in order to throw the election for a candidate who wants to clean up the city.
- Season 1 Episode 19: Lights! Camera! Cobra!
The Joes become technical advisers in Hollywood, but Cobra Commander doesn't want to be left out and has some other ideas.
- Season 1 Episode 18: The Phantom Brigade
A hired gypsy summons spirits of three warriors for Cobra to destroy the G.I. Joe's with, but the Joe's have some help.
- Season 1 Episode 17: The Synthoid Conspiracy
Destro sees the duplicate of himself, created by Cobra, and brings his discovery to G.I. Joe.
- Season 1 Episode 16: The Synthoid Conspiracy
Cobra Commander replicates political and military leaders to take over and cut off the Joe's funding.
- Season 1 Episode 15: Haul Down the Heavens
Cobra threatens to flood the world with his Ion Attractor.
- Season 1 Episode 14: The Greenhouse Effect
Destro convinces Cobra commander to use experimental rocket fuel on plants.
- Season 1 Episode 13: Twenty Questions
An investigative reporter believes that Cobra is not a threat and G.I. Joe is what taxpayers should be worried about.
- Season 1 Episode 12: The Funhouse
The Joes break into a Cobra temple only to learn it is actually a funhouse with obstacles.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Cobra's Creature
A Cobra scientist tries to control animals and take over the world.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Jungle Trap
Cobra tries to harness the Earth's core to cause volcanic eruptions.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Cobra Stops the World
Cobra tries to gain control of the world's oil reserves.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Satellite Down
The team races to the location of a military satellite that is forced out of orbit.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Red Rocket's Glare
Cobra uses Red Rocket food chain locations as a network of secret missile launch bases.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Countdown for Zartan
Zartan infiltrates the Worldwide Defense Center on a mission to destroy the facility for Cobra.
- Season 1 Episode 5: The Pyramid of Darkness: Knotting Cobra's Coils
Cobra struggles for control of the Pyramid of Darkness; the Joe team regains control of Space Station Delta.
- Season 1 Episode 4: The Pyramid of Darkness: Chaos in the Sea of Lost Souls
Cobra Commander activates the Pyramid of Darkness; Tomax and Xamot have other designs for the Pyramid and Cobra.
- Season 1 Episode 3: The Pyramid of Darkness: Three Cubes to Darkness
Cobra Commander plans to activate the final cube in the sea of Lost Souls; Shipwreck and Snake Eyes escape.
- Season 1 Episode 2: The Pyramid of Darkness: : Rendezvous in the City of the Dead
Shipwreck and Snake Eyes try to get vital data back to the Joe team; Joe plans to launch a mission to stop Destro.
- Season 1 Episode 1: The Pyramid of Darkness: The Further Adventures of G.I. Joe
Cobra takes control of the G.I. Joe space shuttle; the Joe's must stop Cobra before the world is thrown into darkness.