Food for Thought With Claire Thomas: Season 2 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 2 Episode 22: Thai Night
Pan-fried noodles; minced-chicken lettuce cups.
- Season 2 Episode 21: Childhood Favorites
Tuna patties; buttered peas; chicken pot pie with a rosemary biscuit crust.
- Season 2 Episode 20: Baking 101
Vanilla cream scones; orange poppy-seed pound cake with chocolate icing.
- Season 2 Episode 19: Best of: Old World Favorites
Roasted vegetable pasta; hearty chicken paprika; dessert pizza.
- Season 2 Episode 18: Aussie Classics
Australian-inspired recipes include meat pies with brown butter and sage.
- Season 2 Episode 17: Make Ahead Dinner Party
Caramelized onion, spinach and Gruyere tart; chocolate ice-box cake.
- Season 2 Episode 16: Game Day
Chili; game-day nachos; brown sugar chocolate-chip blondies.
- Season 2 Episode 15: Best Of: Impressive Plates
Roasted cauliflower with tomatillo sauce; cream-cheese frosted pumpkin cake.
- Season 2 Episode 14: Beyond the Basics
Barbecue chicken; macaroni and cheese; homemade ketchup.
- Season 2 Episode 13: Venture Into Vegan
Roasted garlic white-bean dip; roasted vegetable pasta; coconut granita.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Breakfast in Bed
Asparagus baked eggs; lemon-berry muffins.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Vintage Inspired
Classic recipes to suit modern taste buds: Hungarian-inspired chicken paprika; Aunt Tina's crackle cake.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Meatless Monday
Budget- and flavor-friendly meat-free dishes: black-bean burgers; sweet-potato fries; Asian broccoli side slaw.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Taco Night
A build-it-yourself taco meal to please any picky eater.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Simple Sweets
Cream-cheese-frosted spiced pumpkin cake; English toffee.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Dinner Party
Braised garlic chicken with fennel; roasted cauliflower.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Down South
Grilled shrimp and garlic grits; flaky sour-cream-and-chive biscuits.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Best of: Family Favorites
Some of Claire's favorite family recipes that gave her her culinary beginnings.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Party Night
Claire has recipes that are quick and easy to make for large quantities.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Girls Night In
Quick and simple recipes for Claire and Amanda to wind down the busy week.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Grilling
Recipes for a summer barbeque, including classic chicken to corn with honey, lime and ancho chili butter.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Preserves
Tips for preserving fruits and vegetables by pickling and canning.
Food for Thought With Claire Thomas: Season 1 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 1 Episode 21: Best of: Mediterranean Meals
Chipotle hummus; caprese pasta salad; pancetta-fried eggs; margherita pizza.
- Season 1 Episode 20: Best of: Clever Combos
Cornflake-crusted French toast; roasted beet salad with goat cheese; chili lime popcorn.
- Season 1 Episode 19: Picnic
Carrot-apple slaw; pork belly sandwiches; nectarine crostatas.
- Season 1 Episode 18: Pizza Night
A simple dough recipe can be used for pizza crust or breadsticks; pizzas for any time of day.
- Season 1 Episode 17: Family Brunch
Bacon-fried eggs with pancetta; red-velvet pancakes; simple hash-browns.
- Season 1 Episode 16: Movie Night
Caramel-and-chocolate candy; spicy popcorn; classic milkshakes.
- Season 1 Episode 15: Salads
Roasted vegetable salad; pasta salad; musician Nathan Pacheco; potato salad.
- Season 1 Episode 14: Appetizers
Small plates; hummus and blanched vegetables; guacamole, quesadillas and salsa verde.
- Season 1 Episode 13: Sweet Treats
- Season 1 Episode 12: Timesaving Tips
Saving time in the kitchen.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Comfort Foods
Food with nostalgic, sentimental appeal.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Snacks
- Season 1 Episode 9: Apples
Using the ever-popular apple.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Food Allergies
Many people are allergic to certain foods.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Breakfast
The many forms of breakfast.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Chocolate
Uses of chocolate.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Food Trucks
Snacks on wheels.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Seafood
Preparing seafood.Sunday 13th September 9:30am EDT - WABCDT2
- Season 1 Episode 3: The Perfect Burger
Burgers.Sunday 13th September 9:00am EDT - WABCDT2
- Season 1 Episode 2: Moving Out
Claire Thomas' first meal at her new apartment: Aussie pasta- a twist on spaghetti and meatballs.Tomorrow at 9:30am EDT - WABCDT2
- Season 1 Episode 1: Garden to Table
Fresh produce.Tomorrow at 9:00am EDT - WABCDT2