Food Factory: Season 3 (2014)
- Season 3 Episode 26: Pasta Master
Lasagna is assembled by man and machine; one batch of brownies makes 6,500 treats; secret spice blend for maple caramelized onions.
- Season 3 Episode 25: Breakfast in Shred
Since 1939, more than eight billion Shreddies have been made; a batch of Black Forest cake takes 12,000 cherries; tzatziki by the tanker full.Saturday 31st January 7:30pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 22: Six Into Eight
More than 1.5 billion Sixlets candies are produced every year; it takes 40,000 heads of cabbage to make 400,000 cabbage rolls; sweet and salty popcorn puts a twist on an ancient snack; potato skins chips look just like their deli counterparts.Saturday 31st January 9:30pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 21: Thirst Quencher
A look at how some foods are made in food factories including fat-free Greek yogurt, butter cream, and Swiss roll cakes.Sunday 1st February 6:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 20: A Trip to Dijon
Dijon mustard; coconut macaroons; kosher-certified teriyaki sauce; hazelnut cream-filled wafers.
- Season 3 Episode 19: Hot Stuff!
A look at the production of hot sauce, lemon Italian ice and packed peanutsSaturday 7th February 9:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 18: Rock Around the Choc
A look at the production of pretzel nuggets, French fried onions and Italian brio soda
- Season 3 Episode 17: What a Hunk!
Hunks of peanut-filled nougat are produced; potato pellets become Smart Fries; gummy bears; apple chips can replace potato chips.Saturday 31st January 7:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 16: A Taste of Japan
Micro-brewed root beer; miniature cakes hand-dipped in dark chocolate; tamari soy sauce; kosher matzo bread.Thursday 5th February 10:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 15: The Perfect Burger
Hamburger patties; ribbon candy; Mexican chocolate discs; enchiladas.Saturday 31st January 8:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 14: Plenty of Fish
Fish fingers are covered with batter and bread crumbs; puffed corn meal is coated with caramel; creating crinkle-cut sweet potato fries; cookie dough batter is frozen, then smothered in chocolate.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Fries, With a Twist
Curly fries; red velvet cakes with cream cheese frosting; vegetable pot pies; marshmallow squares covered in vanilla caramel.Saturday 7th February 8:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 12: Berry, Berry Tasty
Raspberry jellies are coated with candy seeds; hand-wrapping and frying crab rangoon; cranberry pecan oat clusters; sugar-free mints.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Give It a Whirl
A look at the production of jumbo lollipops, Chinese hot and sour soup and hedgehog chocolate bars
- Season 3 Episode 10: In a Pickle
Time and brine combine to produce the perfect pickle; Fizzies drink tablets; maple cream chocolates; chocolate bliss balls.Sunday 1st February 6:30pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 9: Fantastic Flavors
Malic acid gives Warheads candy its sour punch; vegetables are transformed into faux meat; maple bacon chocolate pods; sauerkraut.Thursday 5th February 9:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 8: Sweet and Savory
A look at the production of devilled egg potato salad, puff pastry cheese bites and potato chip chocolate bars
- Season 3 Episode 7: A Chocolate Orange
Chicken Bones candy; pastel de nata egg tart pastries; garlic cloves; creating break-apart chocolate oranges.Sunday 8th February 6:30pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 6: Snow and Ice
A machine puts chunks into chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream; twisted chocolate mint sticks; spicy pickled beans; snowball cookies.Thursday 29th January 10:30pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 5: Nuts About Brittle
Viewing the manufacturing methods that create wafer-thin peanut brittle, pigs in a blanket, Montreal-style bagels and Indian jalebi.Thursday 29th January 9:30pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 4: Get Fruity
A look at the production of hard candy, popchips and canned chicken soupSaturday 7th February 8:30pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 3: Ice Cup of Tea
Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream; creating the perfect blend of Earl Grey tea; tapenade; a fast-paced machine creates 500 tutti-frutti lollipops per minute.Thursday 5th February 9:30pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 2: From Candy to a Baby
Putting pistachio into baklava; creating candy buttons; organic baby food; the history of feta cheese.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Smell the Coffee
Jawbreaker factory; grinders in Tim Hortons' mammoth roasting facility tackle thousands of pounds of coffee beans every hour; making empanadas; the history of cocktail sauce.Thursday 5th February 10:30pm EST - FYI
Food Factory: Season 2 (2013)
- Season 2 Episode 28: Yule Love This
A look at how buttery shortbread cookies, creamy yule logs, crunchy, minty chocolate bark, and sweet and sour candy canes with a twist are made for the masses
- Season 2 Episode 27: The House That Santa Built
A look at how certain foods are made in factories, featuring rich and creamy eggnog, sweet chocolate santas, fruity nutty Christmas cake, and spicy gingerbread houses
- Season 2 Episode 26: Where You Bean?
An insight into the making of cherry cordials, warm and spicy mulled apple cider, fresh and delicious four-bean salads, and decadent turtle cheesecake
- Season 2 Episode 25: Chip Off the Old Block
An insight into the making of soft, sweet and chewy chocolate chip cookies, rich baba ghanoush, flaky apple strudel, and creamy ranch dressing
- Season 2 Episode 24: Food Factory II - 2048
A look at how Indian pakoras, French Napoleon bars, creamy and spicy jalapeno hummus and sea-salted caramels are made in factories
- Season 2 Episode 23: Put the Kettle On
A look how certain foods are made in factories, including Mediterranean flatbread, jam-filled oat bars and crinkled potato chips
- Season 2 Episode 22: Over the Rainbow
A look how certain foods are made in factories, including marshmallow squares, wasabi and mini chocolate croissants
- Season 2 Episode 21: The Rocky Road
An insight into how Japanese ginger carrot dressing, chocolate and vanilla cookies, and rocky road are produced
- Season 2 Episode 20: Abba Zaba Doo
A look at the processes behind the production of bacon-fried rice, maraschino cherries, burritos and Abba-Zaba barsSaturday 31st January 8:30pm EST - FYI
- Season 2 Episode 19: The Name's Boondi
How the makers of doubly-delicious Tortetufo get one chocolate praline mousse cake inside another; ordinary chick peas are transformed into tasty boondi - a spicy, crunchy Indian snack.
- Season 2 Episode 18: Welch Rare-Bite
Sweet and crunchy Boston Baked Beans are made to be the candy version of a traditional side dish; the tangy strawberry filling in a Welch's fruit yogurt snack receives a creamy coating.
- Season 2 Episode 17: Hill of Beans
How Cornish pasties, Korean dumplings and jelly beans are produced
- Season 2 Episode 16: Fancy A Sausage Roll?
A look at how sausage rolls and pita puffs are factory-produced in large quantities for the masses
- Season 2 Episode 15: Chee Cha Sambur
Madras sambar, an ancient Indian vegetable stew; a combo of lemony chocolate and cottage cheese is molded into Moo Moo bars.
- Season 2 Episode 14: Use Your Noodle
An insight into how instant noodle soup, barbecue sauce and peanut butter are produced for the massesSaturday 7th February 7:30pm EST - FYI
- Season 2 Episode 13: Colorful Candy
An insight into how sugary, shiny Mike and Ikes, Turkish Taffy, cool and refreshing Arizona iced green tea, and rich and luscious shredded cheese are made for the masses
- Season 2 Episode 12: Double Trouble
An insight into how sweet and spicy ginger beer, cheesy portable pizza pockets, tangy double lollipops and chocolate toffee nut clusters are made
- Season 2 Episode 11: From Sugar With Love
Examining how zesty peppermint-puff hard candies, flaky cheese straws, mango chutney and sugary love hearts are made
- Season 2 Episode 10: Tikka My Breath Away
A look at how gummy worms, crunchy golden tacos, aromatic curry and Easter eggs are madeSaturday 7th February 9:30pm EST - FYI
- Season 2 Episode 9: Getting Saucy
Examining how classic tootsie pops, salty twisty pretzels, tiramisu and sweet and tangy ketchup are made for consumptionThursday 29th January 10:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 2 Episode 8: Snacks!
Ice cream drumsticks; Razzles; popsicles; buffalo wings.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Munchies Edition
Smarties; Sun Chips; Lay's Potato Chips; Campbell's Soup.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Spring in Georgia
How cool and refreshing frozen yogurt, ultra creamy brie, hot and crispy spring rolls, and gooey sweet Georgia browns are producedSaturday 31st January 9:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 2 Episode 5: Cut the Mustard
Examining how chewy chocolate treats, nutty health bars, creamy orange bonbons and popular zesty condiments reach the massesThursday 29th January 9:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 2 Episode 4: Food Fortunes
Discovering how spicy salsa, velvety ice-cream sandwiches, tangy Oka cheese and crunchy fortune cookies get to the masses
- Season 2 Episode 3: All Bar Naan
An insight into how the Indian favourite garlic naan, rich maple cookies and sweet truffles are made for the massesSaturday 7th February 7:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 2 Episode 2: Salty and Sweet
An insight into how certain foods are produced, beginning with doughnuts, ice-cream, Korean kimchi and kosher saltSunday 8th February 6:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 2 Episode 1: All You Cone Eat
Waffles; Doritos nachos; dark chocolate milk; cheesy Indian dessert.
Food Factory: Season 1 (2012)
- Season 1 Episode 26: In the Hot House
The growing of tomatoes, and a look at how breath mints are made
- Season 1 Episode 25: The Cream of the Crop
The production of chick peas, samosas, mini eclairs and organic milk
- Season 1 Episode 24: This Is Toast
How pecans are transformed into praline, and why Moroccan soup is popular in Canada
- Season 1 Episode 23: Gone Fishing
A look at how some popular foods are manufactured in food factories, including rainbow trout, roasted cashews, sliced apples and peameal bacon
- Season 1 Episode 22: Hitting the Trail
Yogurt; trail mix; organic sweet apple baby cookies; veggie burgers.Tuesday 3rd February 7:30pm EST - Discovery Family Channel
- Season 1 Episode 21: Like Momma Makes
Frozen pizza; spreadable butter; organic mushrooms; mini quiche Florentine.
- Season 1 Episode 20: Mousse Hunting
Blueberry cream cheese bagels; pot roast; spring water; lemon mousse cakes.
- Season 1 Episode 19: Totally Tropical
A look how certain foods are made in factories, including roasted peanuts, mango smoothies and vegan brownies
- Season 1 Episode 18: Hot Potato
A look how certain foods are processed, including potatoes. Plus, the manufacture of hot chocolate
- Season 1 Episode 17: Going Crackers
Freezies; parmesan cheese; banana chocolate chip bars; crostinis.
- Season 1 Episode 16: Full Steam Ahead
A look at how certain foods are made in factories, including rocket sweets, chocolate blueberries, roast duck and Pilsener beer
- Season 1 Episode 15: Come Fly With Me
The production of airline food, and a look at how bagels are madeWednesday 4th February 2:00am EST - Discovery Family Channel
- Season 1 Episode 14: Flour Power
The production of strawberry shortcake, ground wheat, pickled herring and cranberry-covered goat's cheese
- Season 1 Episode 13: Holy Pierogy
A look at how certain foods are made in factories, including cheesecake, ice-cream sandwiches, marmalade and pierogies
- Season 1 Episode 12: Pasta the Olives
The production of stuffed manzanilla olives, and how drinkable yoghurts are made
- Season 1 Episode 11: From Toffee to Coffee
A look how certain foods are made in factories, beginning with toffee, pesto, coffee beans and rice
- Season 1 Episode 10: In a Jam
A look at how three million tomatoes a day are processed to make pasta sauces, and the methods use to produce rhubarb and strawberry jamsWednesday 4th February 2:30am EST - Discovery Family Channel
- Season 1 Episode 9: A Taste of India
A look at how certain foods are made in factories, including tofu, soy beans and biscotti
- Season 1 Episode 8: Whipping It Up
The manufacture of crab sticks, and a look at how pureed soups are produced
- Season 1 Episode 7: Crunch Time
The production of buffalo wings, caramel crunch cake, Italian pizzelle cookies and vodka mixers
- Season 1 Episode 6: Sweet as Sugar
The production of tortillas, and an insight into how sugar is made for the masses, following the process from plant to plateTuesday 3rd February 7:00pm EST - Discovery Family Channel
- Season 1 Episode 5: Smoking Salmon
A look at how certain foods are produced, including smoked salmon and ravioli
- Season 1 Episode 4: Pasta the Ice Cream
A look at how certain foods are prepared in factories, including chocolate ice-cream cones, pasta, pop and chewing gum
- Season 1 Episode 3: A Griller Thriller
Chewy granola bars; BBQ vegetable medleys; blue cheese; rice cakes.
- Season 1 Episode 2: The Big Apple
A look at how certain foods are made in factories, including spanakopita, ginger snaps, tartufo and apple juice
- Season 1 Episode 1: Warhol Soup
A look at how certain foods are made in factories, including Canadian whiskey, brioche and vegetable soup