Food Factory: Season 5
- Season 5 Episode 20: EPISODE: 20
From raw materials to finished products, how are mass-produced favourites really made? Discover the story behind grape jam, pierogis and chocolate-covered pretzels
- Season 5 Episode 19: EPISODE: 19
From raw materials to finished products, how are mass-produced favourites really made? Discover the story behind cookies, ice cream sandwiches and cheese-filled pretzel pockets
- Season 5 Episode 18: EPISODE: 18
From raw materials to finished products, how are mass-produced favourites really made? Discover the story behind sugar cubes and brownies
- Season 5 Episode 17: EPISODE: 17
From raw materials to finished products, how are mass-produced favourites really made? Discover the story behind French's Mustard, caramel apples and Turkducken
- Season 5 Episode 16: McLovin It
From raw materials to finished products, how are mass-produced favourites really made? Discover the story behind French fries, frozen pizzas, and Cracker Jack candy
- Season 5 Episode 15: The Steaks Are High
From raw materials to finished products, how are mass-produced favourites really made? Discover the story behind mail-order filet mignons, and cheese crackers
- Season 5 Episode 14: Muffin But The Best
From raw materials to finished products, how are mass-produced favourites really made? Discover the story behind Smarties, Muffin Mix, and tart dried cherries
- Season 5 Episode 13: Slow Your Roll
From raw materials to finished products, how are mass-produced favourites really made? Discover the story behind Red Fusion smoothie, cinnamon rolls, and ice cream
- Season 5 Episode 12: Full of Beans
From raw materials to finished products, how are mass-produced favourites really made? Discover the story behind green beans, dried pasta, and iced tea
- Season 5 Episode 11: Hungry Eyes
From raw materials to finished products, how are mass-produced favourites really made? Discover the story behind ramen noodle bowls, Challah, and a chewy candy bar
- Season 5 Episode 10: Beam Me Up, Jimmy
Meet the great grandson of legendary bourbon-maker Jim Beam and discover how chocolate milk and burritos are created from raw materials to finished products
- Season 5 Episode 9: Wise Up, Bud!
Discover how everyone's favourite beer, fruit-flavoured ice cream beads, and delicious carrot cakes are created from raw materials to finished products
- Season 5 Episode 8: Whole Lotta Dough
Discover how delicious pizza dough, hearty beef chilli, and fruity yogurt cups are created from raw materials to finished products
- Season 5 Episode 7: Easy Slider
Discover how delicious frozen cheeseburger sliders, spicy salsa, and fruity chocolate-covered cherries are created from raw materials to finished products
- Season 5 Episode 6: Hey Dum Dum!
Discover how delicious kettle cooked potato chips, lollipops, and very colourful ice cream cones are created from raw materials to finished products
- Season 5 Episode 5: Holy Cannoli
Discover how delicious cheesy balls, Italian golden Cannoli, and Yuengling Barbecue Sauce are created from raw materials to finished products
- Season 5 Episode 4: Going Nuts in This Place!
Discover how delicious ready-to-eat cod fillets, high-protein peanut chews, and New England soda are created from raw materials to finished products
- Season 5 Episode 3: Got Your Goat
Discover how delicious gummy bears, saltwater taffy and triple cream goat's cheese are created from raw materials to finished products
- Season 5 Episode 2: That's a Wrap
Discover how delicious chocolate syrup, soft flour tortillas and macaroni cheese are created from raw materials to finished products
- Season 5 Episode 1: Pie Eyed
Discover how delicious candy wafers, sumptuous steak and ale pies and ginseng soft drinks are created from raw materials to finished products
Food Factory: Season 4 (2014)
- Season 4 Episode 26: Red Hot Delight
A glimpse behind the scenes at the manufacturing of wheat foods and hot sauceMonday 14th September 7:30pm EDT - FYI
- Season 4 Episode 25: Easy As Pie
Packaged rice; Caesar salad; apple pies; gluten-free multi-grain English muffins.
- Season 4 Episode 24: Pipe Dreams
A glimpse behind the scenes at the manufacturing of squeezy yoghurt and tomato sauceMonday 7th September 7:30pm EDT - FYI
- Season 4 Episode 23: Brine Time
A glimpse behind the scenes at the manufacturing of Bombay mix and mushroom soup
- Season 4 Episode 22: Miso Hungry
A glimpse behind the scenes at the manufacturing of miso soup and Jordan almondsMonday 14th September 7:00pm EDT - FYI
- Season 4 Episode 21: Working For Peanuts
The manufacturing of Skippy peanut butter, eggplant Parmesan, Wonderful pistachios and chocolate bars filled with tortilla chips and candy.
- Season 4 Episode 20: Juiced Up
A glimpse behind the scenes at the manufacturing of DIY pizza and fresh orange juice
- Season 4 Episode 19: From Argentina With Love
A look at how Argentine sauce and a speedy pad Thai are made in factoriesMonday 7th September 7:00pm EDT - FYI
- Season 4 Episode 18: Ready For This Jelly
How raw materials are transformed into making Shanghai dumplings and fruit ice-pops
- Season 4 Episode 17: Pepper Party
Planters salted peanuts are roasted in a giant oven called the Big Daddy; the assembly line that makes 21 million cream-cheese-filled jalapeno peppers every year.
- Season 4 Episode 16: Just the Flax
Red velvet cake-flavored ice cream; pumpkin spice granola bars; chocolate spread with almonds; lemon burst cookies.
- Season 4 Episode 15: Let's Talk Tofurky
A look how certain foods are made in factories, featuring tofurkey and nutty barsToday at 6:30pm EDT - FYI
- Season 4 Episode 14: Chocolate Under Wraps
1.5 billion truffles produced per year; guilt- and gluten-free muffins; retro Hot Tamales are North America's number one cinnamon flavored candy; the secret to light and flaky gourmet cheese crisps.Monday 7th September 6:00pm EDT - FYI
- Season 4 Episode 13: Pigging Out
A decadent flavor of ice cream contains chocolate pudding and cookies; blending coconut, spicy ginger and crisp green beans; champagne and strawberry lollipops; truffle pigs filled with peanut butter, raspberry jam and European chocolate.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Cuckoo for Coconuts
A leading chocolatier produces up to 500,000 bars daily; cashews are used in the Indian treat known as kaju katli; butter and pecan cookies; a healthy smoothie's ingredients include tea, spices and coconut milk.
- Season 4 Episode 11: My Cup Runneth Over
Peanut butter cups haven't changed a nearly century; upwards of five million roasted vegetable souffles; a former conductor uses his grandma's secret almond cookie recipe; and traditional Italian puttanesca sauce by the barrel.Thursday 10th September 6:30pm EDT - FYI
- Season 4 Episode 10: Green with Envy
Tutti-frutti candies; spinach potato latkes; gluten-free shirataki noodles; guilt-free crisps with pinto beans and vegetables.Thursday 10th September 6:00pm EDT - FYI
- Season 4 Episode 9: Crepe Escape
Hershey's Kisses; a fusion of the French crepe and the Russian blini; gummy candies that look just like rainforest frogs; Madagascar vanilla extract.Saturday 12th September 12:00pm EDT - FYI
- Season 4 Episode 8: Fishing for Spuds
A look how certain foods are made in factories, featuring animal cookies and spicy sweet soy beans
- Season 4 Episode 7: Lights, Camera, Popcorn
Tortilla chips; bite-size coffee cakes; vegan mint double chocolate cookies; microwaveable popcorn.Sunday 13th September 2:00pm EDT - FYI
- Season 4 Episode 6: Viva Los Churros
Irresistible protein-packed breakfast cereal; artisanal cream soda; vegan mayonnaise; a quarter of a million churros that are dusted with cinnamon and flash-fried to perfection.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Everyday is Sundae
Behind the scenes look at strawberry shortcake ice cream, delectable tacitos are hand-rolled by the hundreds, marshmallow-making is a race against time, and broccoli slaw that is washed twice before hitting the spin cycle.Monday 7th September 6:30pm EDT - FYI
- Season 4 Episode 4: Pasta Straight Up
An organic spin on the classic cheese twist; millions of bite-size mint chocolate patties; 200 liters of vodka per month to put the zing in a special pasta sauce; high-end chili powder contains seven spices from around the world.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Gold Bars
Caribbean-inspired candy bars, irresistible polenta crisps, maple-flavored Danish and Alfredo risotto that is so popular that more than 25 million boxes of it are produced every year.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Shaken not Stirred
A look at the process of making ready-to-blend fruit smoothies, turning raw organic cocoa beans into chocolate bars, making delicious paneer, the most popular cheese in southeast Asia, and the family story behind wasabi.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Pop Goes the Cake
The tantalizing secrets of the ice cream you serve like a cake, tangy tartar sauce, a machine called the 'encruster' that makes a single batch of 2,700 bite-size cake pops, and Dead Sea salted artisanal almonds.
Food Factory: Season 3 (2014)
- Season 3 Episode 26: Pasta Master
Lasagna is assembled by man and machine; one batch of brownies makes 6,500 treats; secret spice blend for maple caramelized onions.Saturday 5th September 12:00pm EDT - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 25: Breakfast in Shred
Since 1939, more than eight billion Shreddies have been made; a batch of Black Forest cake takes 12,000 cherries; tzatziki by the tanker full.
- Season 3 Episode 22: Six Into Eight
More than 1.5 billion Sixlets candies are produced every year; it takes 40,000 heads of cabbage to make 400,000 cabbage rolls; sweet and salty popcorn puts a twist on an ancient snack; potato skins chips look just like their deli counterparts.Sunday 6th September 2:00pm EDT - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 21: Thirst Quencher
A look at how some foods are made in food factories including fat-free Greek yogurt, butter cream, and Swiss roll cakes.Sunday 6th September 3:00pm EDT - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 20: A Trip to Dijon
Dijon mustard; coconut macaroons; kosher-certified teriyaki sauce; hazelnut cream-filled wafers.
- Season 3 Episode 19: Hot Stuff!
A look at the production of hot sauce, lemon Italian ice and packed peanutsSaturday 5th September 1:00pm EDT - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 18: Rock Around the Choc
A look at the production of pretzel nuggets, French fried onions and Italian brio sodaToday at 6:00pm EDT - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 17: What a Hunk!
Hunks of peanut-filled nougat are produced; potato pellets become Smart Fries; gummy bears; apple chips can replace potato chips.
- Season 3 Episode 16: A Taste of Japan
Micro-brewed root beer; miniature cakes hand-dipped in dark chocolate; tamari soy sauce; kosher matzo bread.
- Season 3 Episode 15: The Perfect Burger
Hamburger patties; ribbon candy; Mexican chocolate discs; enchiladas.
- Season 3 Episode 14: Plenty of Fish
Fish fingers are covered with batter and bread crumbs; puffed corn meal is coated with caramel; creating crinkle-cut sweet potato fries; cookie dough batter is frozen, then smothered in chocolate.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Fries, With a Twist
Curly fries; red velvet cakes with cream cheese frosting; vegetable pot pies; marshmallow squares covered in vanilla caramel.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Berry, Berry Tasty
Raspberry jellies are coated with candy seeds; hand-wrapping and frying crab rangoon; cranberry pecan oat clusters; sugar-free mints.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Give It a Whirl
A look at the production of jumbo lollipops, Chinese hot and sour soup and hedgehog chocolate bars
- Season 3 Episode 10: In a Pickle
Time and brine combine to produce the perfect pickle; Fizzies drink tablets; maple cream chocolates; chocolate bliss balls.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Fantastic Flavors
Malic acid gives Warheads candy its sour punch; vegetables are transformed into faux meat; maple bacon chocolate pods; sauerkraut.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Sweet and Savory
A look at the production of devilled egg potato salad, puff pastry cheese bites and potato chip chocolate bars
- Season 3 Episode 7: A Chocolate Orange
Chicken Bones candy; pastel de nata egg tart pastries; garlic cloves; creating break-apart chocolate oranges.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Snow and Ice
A machine puts chunks into chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream; twisted chocolate mint sticks; spicy pickled beans; snowball cookies.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Nuts About Brittle
Viewing the manufacturing methods that create wafer-thin peanut brittle, pigs in a blanket, Montreal-style bagels and Indian jalebi.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Get Fruity
A look at the production of hard candy, popchips and canned chicken soup
- Season 3 Episode 3: Ice Cup of Tea
Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream; creating the perfect blend of Earl Grey tea; tapenade; a fast-paced machine creates 500 tutti-frutti lollipops per minute.
- Season 3 Episode 2: From Candy to a Baby
Putting pistachio into baklava; creating candy buttons; organic baby food; the history of feta cheese.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Smell the Coffee
Jawbreaker factory; grinders in Tim Hortons' mammoth roasting facility tackle thousands of pounds of coffee beans every hour; making empanadas; the history of cocktail sauce.
Food Factory: Season 2 (2013)
- Season 2 Episode 28: Yule Love This
A look at how buttery shortbread cookies, creamy yule logs, crunchy, minty chocolate bark, and sweet and sour candy canes with a twist are made for the masses
- Season 2 Episode 27: The House That Santa Built
A look at how certain foods are made in factories, featuring rich and creamy eggnog, sweet chocolate santas, fruity nutty Christmas cake, and spicy gingerbread houses
- Season 2 Episode 26: Where You Bean?
An insight into the making of cherry cordials, warm and spicy mulled apple cider, fresh and delicious four-bean salads, and decadent turtle cheesecake
- Season 2 Episode 25: Chip Off the Old Block
An insight into the making of soft, sweet and chewy chocolate chip cookies, rich baba ghanoush, flaky apple strudel, and creamy ranch dressing
- Season 2 Episode 24: Food Factory II - 2048
A look at how Indian pakoras, French Napoleon bars, creamy and spicy jalapeno hummus and sea-salted caramels are made in factories
- Season 2 Episode 23: Put the Kettle On
A look how certain foods are made in factories, including Mediterranean flatbread, jam-filled oat bars and crinkled potato chips
- Season 2 Episode 22: Over the Rainbow
A look how certain foods are made in factories, including marshmallow squares, wasabi and mini chocolate croissants
- Season 2 Episode 21: The Rocky Road
An insight into how Japanese ginger carrot dressing, chocolate and vanilla cookies, and rocky road are produced
- Season 2 Episode 20: Abba Zaba Doo
A look at the processes behind the production of bacon-fried rice, maraschino cherries, burritos and Abba-Zaba bars
- Season 2 Episode 19: The Name's Boondi
How the makers of doubly-delicious Tortetufo get one chocolate praline mousse cake inside another; ordinary chick peas are transformed into tasty boondi - a spicy, crunchy Indian snack.
- Season 2 Episode 18: Welch Rare-Bite
Sweet and crunchy Boston Baked Beans are made to be the candy version of a traditional side dish; the tangy strawberry filling in a Welch's fruit yogurt snack receives a creamy coating.
- Season 2 Episode 17: Hill of Beans
How Cornish pasties, Korean dumplings and jelly beans are produced
- Season 2 Episode 16: Fancy A Sausage Roll?
A look at how sausage rolls and pita puffs are factory-produced in large quantities for the masses
- Season 2 Episode 15: Chee Cha Sambur
Madras sambar, an ancient Indian vegetable stew; a combo of lemony chocolate and cottage cheese is molded into Moo Moo bars.
- Season 2 Episode 14: Use Your Noodle
An insight into how instant noodle soup, barbecue sauce and peanut butter are produced for the masses
- Season 2 Episode 13: Colorful Candy
An insight into how sugary, shiny Mike and Ikes, Turkish Taffy, cool and refreshing Arizona iced green tea, and rich and luscious shredded cheese are made for the masses
- Season 2 Episode 12: Double Trouble
An insight into how sweet and spicy ginger beer, cheesy portable pizza pockets, tangy double lollipops and chocolate toffee nut clusters are made
- Season 2 Episode 11: From Sugar With Love
Examining how zesty peppermint-puff hard candies, flaky cheese straws, mango chutney and sugary love hearts are made
- Season 2 Episode 10: Tikka My Breath Away
A look at how gummy worms, crunchy golden tacos, aromatic curry and Easter eggs are made
- Season 2 Episode 9: Getting Saucy
Examining how classic tootsie pops, salty twisty pretzels, tiramisu and sweet and tangy ketchup are made for consumption
- Season 2 Episode 8: Snacks!
Ice cream drumsticks; Razzles; popsicles; buffalo wings.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Munchies Edition
Smarties; Sun Chips; Lay's Potato Chips; Campbell's Soup.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Spring in Georgia
How cool and refreshing frozen yogurt, ultra creamy brie, hot and crispy spring rolls, and gooey sweet Georgia browns are produced
- Season 2 Episode 5: Cut the Mustard
Examining how chewy chocolate treats, nutty health bars, creamy orange bonbons and popular zesty condiments reach the masses
- Season 2 Episode 4: Food Fortunes
Discovering how spicy salsa, velvety ice-cream sandwiches, tangy Oka cheese and crunchy fortune cookies get to the masses
- Season 2 Episode 3: All Bar Naan
An insight into how the Indian favourite garlic naan, rich maple cookies and sweet truffles are made for the masses
- Season 2 Episode 2: Salty and Sweet
An insight into how certain foods are produced, beginning with doughnuts, ice-cream, Korean kimchi and kosher salt
- Season 2 Episode 1: All You Cone Eat
Waffles; Doritos nachos; dark chocolate milk; cheesy Indian dessert.
Food Factory: Season 1 (2012)
- Season 1 Episode 26: In the Hot House
The growing of tomatoes, and a look at how breath mints are made
- Season 1 Episode 25: The Cream of the Crop
The production of chick peas, samosas, mini eclairs and organic milkMonday 7th September 9:30pm EDT - FYI
- Season 1 Episode 24: This Is Toast
How pecans are transformed into praline, and why Moroccan soup is popular in Canada
- Season 1 Episode 23: Gone Fishing
A look at how some popular foods are manufactured in food factories, including rainbow trout, roasted cashews, sliced apples and peameal bacon
- Season 1 Episode 22: Hitting the Trail
Yogurt; trail mix; organic sweet apple baby cookies; veggie burgers.
- Season 1 Episode 21: Like Momma Makes
Frozen pizza; spreadable butter; organic mushrooms; mini quiche Florentine.
- Season 1 Episode 20: Mousse Hunting
Blueberry cream cheese bagels; pot roast; spring water; lemon mousse cakes.
- Season 1 Episode 19: Totally Tropical
A look how certain foods are made in factories, including roasted peanuts, mango smoothies and vegan brownies
- Season 1 Episode 18: Going Crackers
Freezies; parmesan cheese; banana chocolate chip bars; crostinis.
- Season 1 Episode 17: Hot Potato
A look how certain foods are processed, including potatoes. Plus, the manufacture of hot chocolateMonday 7th September 8:30pm EDT - FYI
- Season 1 Episode 16: Full Steam Ahead
A look at how certain foods are made in factories, including rocket sweets, chocolate blueberries, roast duck and Pilsener beer
- Season 1 Episode 15: Come Fly With Me
The production of airline food, and a look at how bagels are made
- Season 1 Episode 14: Flour Power
The production of strawberry shortcake, ground wheat, pickled herring and cranberry-covered goat's cheeseMonday 7th September 8:00pm EDT - FYI
- Season 1 Episode 13: Holy Pierogy
A look at how certain foods are made in factories, including cheesecake, ice-cream sandwiches, marmalade and pierogies
- Season 1 Episode 12: Pasta the Olives
The production of stuffed manzanilla olives, and how drinkable yoghurts are made
- Season 1 Episode 11: From Toffee to Coffee
A look how certain foods are made in factories, beginning with toffee, pesto, coffee beans and rice
- Season 1 Episode 10: In a Jam
A look at how three million tomatoes a day are processed to make pasta sauces, and the methods use to produce rhubarb and strawberry jams
- Season 1 Episode 9: A Taste of India
A look at how certain foods are made in factories, including tofu, soy beans and biscotti
- Season 1 Episode 8: Whipping It Up
The manufacture of crab sticks, and a look at how pureed soups are produced
- Season 1 Episode 7: Crunch Time
The production of buffalo wings, caramel crunch cake, Italian pizzelle cookies and vodka mixersMonday 7th September 9:00pm EDT - FYI
- Season 1 Episode 6: Sweet as Sugar
The production of tortillas, and an insight into how sugar is made for the masses, following the process from plant to plateSaturday 12th September 1:00pm EDT - FYI
- Season 1 Episode 5: Smoking Salmon
A look at how certain foods are produced, including smoked salmon and ravioliSunday 13th September 3:00pm EDT - FYI
- Season 1 Episode 4: Pasta the Ice Cream
A look at how certain foods are prepared in factories, including chocolate ice-cream cones, pasta, pop and chewing gum
- Season 1 Episode 3: A Griller Thriller
Chewy granola bars; BBQ vegetable medleys; blue cheese; rice cakes.
- Season 1 Episode 2: The Big Apple
A look at how certain foods are made in factories, including spanakopita, ginger snaps, tartufo and apple juice
- Season 1 Episode 1: Warhol Soup
A look at how certain foods are made in factories, including Canadian whiskey, brioche and vegetable soup