Food Factory: Season 3 (2014)
- Season 3 Episode 26: Pasta Master
Lasagna is assembled by man and machine; one batch of brownies makes 6,500 treats; secret spice blend for maple caramelized onions.Thursday 27th November 8:30pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 25: Breakfast in Shred
Since 1939, more than eight billion Shreddies have been made; a batch of Black Forest cake takes 12,000 cherries; tzatziki by the tanker full.
- Season 3 Episode 22: Six Into Eight
More than 1.5 billion Sixlets candies are produced every year; it takes 40,000 heads of cabbage to make 400,000 cabbage rolls; sweet and salty popcorn puts a twist on an ancient snack; potato skins chips look just like their deli counterparts.
- Season 3 Episode 21: Thirst Quencher
A look at how some foods are made in food factories including fat-free Greek yogurt, butter cream, and Swiss roll cakes.
- Season 3 Episode 20: A Trip to Dijon
Dijon mustard; coconut macaroons; kosher-certified teriyaki sauce; hazelnut cream-filled wafers.Sunday 30th November 6:30pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 19: Hot Stuff!
A look at the production of hot sauce, lemon Italian ice and packed peanuts
- Season 3 Episode 18: Rock Around the Choc
A look at the production of pretzel nuggets, French fried onions and Italian brio sodaFriday 28th November 6:30pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 17: What a Hunk!
Hunks of peanut-filled nougat are produced; potato pellets become Smart Fries; gummy bears; apple chips can replace potato chips.
- Season 3 Episode 16: A Taste of Japan
Micro-brewed root beer; miniature cakes hand-dipped in dark chocolate; tamari soy sauce; kosher matzo bread.Thursday 4th December 10:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 15: The Perfect Burger
Hamburger patties; ribbon candy; Mexican chocolate discs; enchiladas.Sunday 30th November 5:30pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 14: Plenty of Fish
Fish fingers are covered with batter and bread crumbs; puffed corn meal is coated with caramel; creating crinkle-cut sweet potato fries; cookie dough batter is frozen, then smothered in chocolate.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Fries, With a Twist
Curly fries; red velvet cakes with cream cheese frosting; vegetable pot pies; marshmallow squares covered in vanilla caramel.Thursday 27th November 8:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 12: Berry, Berry Tasty
Raspberry jellies are coated with candy seeds; hand-wrapping and frying crab rangoon; cranberry pecan oat clusters; sugar-free mints.Friday 28th November 6:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 11: Give It a Whirl
A look at the production of jumbo lollipops, Chinese hot and sour soup and hedgehog chocolate bars
- Season 3 Episode 10: In a Pickle
Time and brine combine to produce the perfect pickle; Fizzies drink tablets; maple cream chocolates; chocolate bliss balls.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Fantastic Flavors
Malic acid gives Warheads candy its sour punch; vegetables are transformed into faux meat; maple bacon chocolate pods; sauerkraut.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Sweet and Savory
A look at the production of devilled egg potato salad, puff pastry cheese bites and potato chip chocolate barsFriday 28th November 4:30pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 7: A Chocolate Orange
Chicken Bones candy; pastel de nata egg tart pastries; garlic cloves; creating break-apart chocolate oranges.Friday 28th November 5:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 6: Snow and Ice
A machine puts chunks into chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream; twisted chocolate mint sticks; spicy pickled beans; snowball cookies.Friday 28th November 3:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 3 Episode 5: Nuts About Brittle
Viewing the manufacturing methods that create wafer-thin peanut brittle, pigs in a blanket, Montreal-style bagels and Indian jalebi.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Get Fruity
A look at the production of hard candy, popchips and canned chicken soup
- Season 3 Episode 3: Ice Cup of Tea
Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream; creating the perfect blend of Earl Grey tea; tapenade; a fast-paced machine creates 500 tutti-frutti lollipops per minute.
- Season 3 Episode 2: From Candy to a Baby
Putting pistachio into baklava; creating candy buttons; organic baby food; the history of feta cheese.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Smell the Coffee
Jawbreaker factory; grinders in Tim Hortons' mammoth roasting facility tackle thousands of pounds of coffee beans every hour; making empanadas; the history of cocktail sauce.Friday 28th November 5:30pm EST - FYI
Food Factory: Season 2 (2013)
- Season 2 Episode 28: Yule Love This
A look at how buttery shortbread cookies, creamy yule logs, crunchy, minty chocolate bark, and sweet and sour candy canes with a twist are made for the massesSunday 30th November 6:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 2 Episode 27: The House That Santa Built
A look how certain foods are made in factories, featuring rich and creamy eggnog, sweet chocolate santas, fruity nutty Christmas cake, and spicy gingerbread housesSunday 30th November 5:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 2 Episode 26: Where You Bean?
An insight into the making of cherry cordials, warm and spicy mulled apple cider, fresh and delicious four-bean salads, and decadent turtle cheesecake
- Season 2 Episode 25: Chip Off the Old Block
An insight into the making of soft, sweet and chewy chocolate chip cookies, rich baba ghanoush, flaky apple strudel, and creamy ranch dressingFriday 28th November 4:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 2 Episode 24: Food Factory II - 2048
A look at how Indian pakoras, French Napoleon bars, creamy and spicy jalapeno hummus and sea-salted caramels are made in factories
- Season 2 Episode 23: Put the Kettle On
A look how certain foods are made in factories, including Mediterranean flatbread, jam-filled oat bars and crinkled potato chipsThursday 4th December 8:30pm EST - FYI
- Season 2 Episode 22: Over the Rainbow
A look how certain foods are made in factories, including marshmallow squares, wasabi and mini chocolate croissantsSaturday 29th November 8:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 2 Episode 21: The Rocky Road
An insight into how Japanese ginger carrot dressing, chocolate and vanilla cookies, and rocky road are produced
- Season 2 Episode 20: Abba Zaba Doo
A look at the processes behind the production of bacon-fried rice, maraschino cherries, burritos and Abba-Zaba barsThursday 4th December 8:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 2 Episode 19: The Name's Boondi
How the makers of doubly-delicious Tortetufo get one chocolate praline mousse cake inside another; ordinary chick peas are transformed into tasty boondi - a spicy, crunchy Indian snack.Friday 28th November 3:30pm EST - FYI
- Season 2 Episode 18: Welch Rare-Bite
Sweet and crunchy Boston Baked Beans are made to be the candy version of a traditional side dish; the tangy strawberry filling in a Welch's fruit yogurt snack receives a creamy coating.
- Season 2 Episode 17: Hill of Beans
How Cornish pasties, Korean dumplings and jelly beans are produced
- Season 2 Episode 16: Fancy A Sausage Roll?
A look at how sausage rolls and pita puffs are factory-produced in large quantities for the massesThursday 4th December 10:30pm EST - FYI
- Season 2 Episode 15: Chee Cha Sambur
Madras sambar, an ancient Indian vegetable stew; a combo of lemony chocolate and cottage cheese is molded into Moo Moo bars.
- Season 2 Episode 14: Use Your Noodle
An insight into how instant noodle soup, barbecue sauce and peanut butter are produced for the masses
- Season 2 Episode 13: Colorful Candy
An insight into how sugary, shiny Mike and Ikes, Turkish Taffy, cool and refreshing Arizona iced-green tea, and rich and luscious shredded cheese are made for the masses
- Season 2 Episode 12: Double Trouble
An insight into how sweet and spicy ginger beer, cheesy portable pizza pockets, tangy double lollipops and chocolate toffee nut clusters are made
- Season 2 Episode 11: From Sugar With Love
Examining how zesty peppermint-puff hard candies, flaky cheese straws, mango chutney and sugary love hearts are made
- Season 2 Episode 10: Tikka My Breath Away
A look at how gummy worms, crunchy golden tacos, aromatic curry and Easter eggs are made
- Season 2 Episode 9: Getting Saucy
Examining how classic tootsie pops, salty twisty pretzels, tiramisu and sweet and tangy ketchup are made for consumptionSaturday 29th November 7:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 2 Episode 8: Snacks!
Ice cream drumsticks; Razzles; popsicles; buffalo wings.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Munchies Edition
Smarties; Sun Chips; Lay's Potato Chips; Campbell's Soup.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Spring in Georgia
How cool and refreshing frozen yogurt, ultra creamy brie, hot and crispy spring rolls, and gooey sweet Georgia browns are producedSaturday 29th November 8:30pm EST - FYI
- Season 2 Episode 5: Cut the Mustard
Examining how chewy chocolate treats, nutty health bars, creamy orange bonbons and popular zesty condiments reach the masses
- Season 2 Episode 4: Food Fortunes
Discovering how spicy salsa, velvety ice-cream sandwiches, tangy Oka cheese and crunchy fortune cookies get to the masses
- Season 2 Episode 3: All Bar Naan
An insight into how the Indian favourite garlic naan, rich maple cookies and sweet truffles are made for the masses
- Season 2 Episode 2: Salty and Sweet
An insight into how certain foods are produced, beginning with doughnuts, ice-cream, Korean kimchi and kosher saltSunday 30th November 4:00pm EST - FYI
- Season 2 Episode 1: All You Cone Eat
Waffles; Doritos nachos; dark chocolate milk; cheesy Indian dessert.Sunday 30th November 4:30pm EST - FYI
Food Factory: Season 1 (2012)
- Season 1 Episode 26: In the Hot House
The growing of tomatoes, and a look at how breath mints are madeWednesday 3rd December 8:30pm EST - Discovery Family Channel
- Season 1 Episode 25: The Cream of the Crop
The production of chick peas, samosas, mini eclairs and organic milk
- Season 1 Episode 24: This Is Toast
How pecans are transformed into praline, and why Moroccan soup is popular in Canada
- Season 1 Episode 23: Gone Fishing
The production of rainbow trout, roasted cashews, sliced apples and peameal bacon
- Season 1 Episode 22: Hitting the Trail
Yogurt; trail mix; organic sweet apple baby cookies; veggie burgers.
- Season 1 Episode 21: Like Momma Makes
Frozen pizza; spreadable butter; organic mushrooms; mini quiche Florentine.
- Season 1 Episode 20: Mousse Hunting
Blueberry cream cheese bagels; pot roast; spring water; lemon mousse cakes.
- Season 1 Episode 19: Totally Tropical
A look how certain foods are made in factories, including roasted peanuts, mango smoothies and vegan brownies
- Season 1 Episode 18: Hot Potato
A look how certain foods are processed, including potatoes. Plus, the manufacture of hot chocolate
- Season 1 Episode 17: Going Crackers
Freezies; parmesan cheese; banana chocolate chip bars; crostinis.
- Season 1 Episode 16: Full Steam Ahead
A look at how certain foods are made in factories, including rocket sweets, chocolate blueberries, roast duck and Pilsener beerSunday 30th November 4:00am EST - Discovery Family Channel
- Season 1 Episode 15: Come Fly With Me
The production of airline food, and a look at how bagels are made
- Season 1 Episode 14: Flour Power
The production of strawberry shortcake, ground wheat, pickled herring and cranberry-covered goat's cheese
- Season 1 Episode 13: Holy Pierogy
A look at how certain foods are made in factories, including cheesecake, ice-cream sandwiches, marmalade and pierogies
- Season 1 Episode 12: Pasta the Olives
The production of stuffed manzanilla olives, and how drinkable yoghurts are made
- Season 1 Episode 11: From Toffee to Coffee
A look how certain foods are made in factories, beginning with toffee, pesto, coffee beans and rice
- Season 1 Episode 10: In a Jam
A look at how three million tomatoes a day are processed to make pasta sauces, and the methods use to produce rhubarb and strawberry jamsSunday 30th November 4:30am EST - Discovery Family Channel
- Season 1 Episode 9: A Taste of India
A look at how certain foods are made in factories, including tofu, soy beans and biscotti
- Season 1 Episode 8: Whipping It Up
The manufacture of crab sticks, and a look at how pureed soups are produced
- Season 1 Episode 7: Crunch Time
The production of buffalo wings, caramel crunch cake, Italian pizzelle cookies and vodka mixers
- Season 1 Episode 6: Sweet as Sugar
The production of tortillas, and an insight into how sugar is made for the masses, following the process from plant to plate
- Season 1 Episode 5: Smoking Salmon
A look at how certain foods are produced, including smoked salmon and ravioli
- Season 1 Episode 4: Pasta the Ice Cream
A look at how certain foods are prepared in factories, including chocolate ice-cream cones, pasta, pop and chewing gum
- Season 1 Episode 3: A Griller Thriller
Chewy granola bars; BBQ vegetable medleys; blue cheese; rice cakes.
- Season 1 Episode 2: The Big Apple
A look at how certain foods are made in factories, including spanakopita, ginger snaps, tartufo and apple juice
- Season 1 Episode 1: Warhol Soup
A look at how certain foods are made in factories, including Canadian whiskey, brioche and vegetable soupSunday 30th November 3:30am EST - Discovery Family Channel