Everyday Exotic: Season 2 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 2 Episode 29: Passion Fruit
A meal with passion fruit.
- Season 2 Episode 28: Salt Cod
Battered salt Cod.Monday 17th March 8:30am EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 2 Episode 27: Pistachio
Angel hair pasta with pesto.
- Season 2 Episode 26: Tahini
Grilled salmon with Tahini.
- Season 2 Episode 25: Jerusalem Artichoke
Soup and Nicoise salad.
- Season 2 Episode 24: Persimmon
The ingredient of the day.
- Season 2 Episode 23: Blood Orange
A fresher and healthier alternative to comfort food.
- Season 2 Episode 22: Fermented Black Bean
Fermented black beans.
- Season 2 Episode 21: Lime Leaf
Lime Leaves and tropical chicken salad.
- Season 2 Episode 20: Nappa Cabbage
East coast lobster wraps with western Ukrainian cabbage rolls and Mint Mayonnaise.
- Season 2 Episode 19: Caraway
Pork roast meal with sauerkraut.
- Season 2 Episode 18: Daikon
Soup with a little Asian inspiration.
- Season 2 Episode 17: Chipotle
Gringo style tortilla and cheese meal.
- Season 2 Episode 16: Catfish
A catfish version of shepherd's pie.
- Season 2 Episode 15: Peanuts
Chicken wings meet peanuts for a Malaysian satay.
- Season 2 Episode 14: Avocado
- Season 2 Episode 13: Buffalo Mozzarella
Chef Roger Mooking makes a pizza using buffalo mozzarella to replace that everyday processed shredded cheese pizza.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Rapini
- Season 2 Episode 11: Pork Belly
- Season 2 Episode 10: Wonton
- Season 2 Episode 9: Rappini
- Season 2 Episode 8: Duck
- Season 2 Episode 7: Cajun Spice
- Season 2 Episode 6: Edamame
Classic halibut fillet marinated with soy milk and then lightly dusted; chips minus the potato; mushy peas without the peas.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Pine Nuts
- Season 2 Episode 4: Camembert
- Season 2 Episode 3: Prosciutto
- Season 2 Episode 2: East Coast Chowder
Clam chowder; biscuits topped with brown butter; simple green salad with sherry maple vinaigrette.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Camember
Roger is looking to not only please his kids but satisfy his own appetitie for fresh food; he creates a roast beef and potatoes meal featuring local artisan Camembert cheese.
Everyday Exotic: Season 1 (2008 - 2009)
- Season 1 Episode 26: Miso
- Season 1 Episode 25: Cardamom
- Season 1 Episode 24: Celeriac
- Season 1 Episode 23: Mangos
- Season 1 Episode 22: Paprika
- Season 1 Episode 21: Oyster Sauce
- Season 1 Episode 20: Maple Syrup
Watch how Roger takes typically sweet maple syrup and make it into something savory.
- Season 1 Episode 19: King Oyster Mushrooms
Restaurant quality pasta; King Oyster mushrooms; cinnamon grilled apples.
- Season 1 Episode 18: Coconut
Shake and bake chicken with coconut.
- Season 1 Episode 17: Tamarind
- Season 1 Episode 16: Water Chestnuts
- Season 1 Episode 15: Plantain
- Season 1 Episode 14: Panko
- Season 1 Episode 13: Star Anise
- Season 1 Episode 12: Okra
- Season 1 Episode 11: Lemongrass
- Season 1 Episode 10: Ginger
- Season 1 Episode 9: Curry
- Season 1 Episode 8: Saffron
High-end restaurant presentation can be difficult to achieve but with Chef Roger Mooking's obedient ingredient Saffron he will bring out the exotic elegance in an everyday baked fish dinner; saffron flavor is infused and steeped in halibut packets.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Coriander Seed & Fresh Cilantro
- Season 1 Episode 6: Szechuan Peppercorn
Steak and potato dinner; strip-loin with an enticing szechuan peppercorn crust then paired with glazed and grilled sweet potatoes and creamed spinach.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Lychee
Sweet and sour lychee topping for perfectly grilled pork chops; cucumber lychee salad; potato pancake side dish.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Thai Basil
Chicken soup with Thai basil; shitake mushroom and asparagus egg crepe; toasted baguette spread with Thai basil butter.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Nori
Nori-crusted salmon served on a soba noodle salad.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Chinese Five-Spice
Burgers; cucumber relish; five spice aioli; crispy fried onions.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Papaya
Chicken breasts with papaya barbeque sauce; savory coconut rice; watercress salad on a bed of fresh papaya.