- See It to Believe It: 47-Year-Old Gives Birth an Hour After Learning She's Pregnant
A first-time mother tells of learning she was pregnant only one hour before giving birth; talk-show host Wendy Williams discusses heart attacks in women; a Hollywood couple reveal why they decided to remain abstinent until marriage.
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler's Secret Battle With MS: Why She's Speaking Out Now
Actress Jamie-Lynn Sigler discusses her multiple sclerosis; women who have lost half of their weight; Daphne Oz makes a half-calorie dessert and introduces the newest member of the Oz family.
- Susan Lucci Opens Up About Her Grandson's Health
Actress Susan Lucci discusses a serious family health issue and tells of the accident that almost left her disfigured.
- Breaking News: The Zika Virus: A Public Health Emergency in the Making?
The Zika virus: who is most at risk, and how to protect oneself; activist Erin Brockovich discusses a chemical she wants removed from drinking water.
- Addicted to the Internet: Could You Give It Up for 30 Days?
A digital detox; removing fat without surgery or pills; fast foods get a healthy makeover.
- The Heartburn Survival Guide: The 3-Step Plan to Reverse Your Acid Reflux
A therapy for heartburn; how to stop people-pleasing; TV host Hoda Kotb.
- Dr. Oz Investigates: Can You Actually Catch Mental Illness?
A virus or infection may cause a mental illness; dogs sniffing out cancer and multiple sclerosis; unorthodox pastors give spiritual prescriptions.
- Oz Files: Solving Medical Mysteries You Will Never Forget
Bizarre, obscure, out-of-this-world medical mysteries; a woman tells of life after death; a botched butt implant almost turns deadly; three things to ask a doctor before any cosmetic procedure.
- Why Being Disorganized Is Wrecking Your Life: How to Stop It Now
Organization guru Peter Walsh tells how to de-clutter the kitchen, the bedroom, and one's life; the mind-body trick to change one's life and harness inner power.
- Could You Have a Parasite and Not Even Know It?
What to do if one has a parasite; the self-proclaimed 'fat dad and fat kid' take control of their health; singer Brandy discusses her health.
- The Power Plan to Restore Your Energy
The secret to all-day energy; caffeinated foods; how to stop living from paycheck to paycheck.
- Dr. Oz Investigates: Toxic Tap Water in Flint, Michigan: Is Your Town's Water Safe? Erin Brockovich Tells All
What is in the tap water in Flint, Mich., that is making people sick, the long-term consequences and how it happened; environmental activist Erin Brockovich; the dangers of window blinds.
- Iyanla Vanzant Shows Us How to Overcome Our Fears and Anxiety
Life coach Iyanla Vanzant shows how to look fear in the face and conquer anxiety; dangers of baby bumpers; a doctor's simple technique for quieting a crying baby.
- Food Truth Series: Should You Stop Eating Salad?
Media headlines attack salad; a legendary model with Alzheimer's disease discusses the frightening night she went missing.
- Dr. Oz Exclusive: Charlie Sheen Comes Face-to-Face With the Diagnosis He's Been Avoiding
Dr. Oz confronts actor Charlie Sheen with the possibility that he may have bipolar disorder.
- The Plan to Power Through Stress and Anxiety
Overcoming fear and turning stress into strength; two words that should be eliminated from the vocabulary; a man loses 400 pounds.
- The Secrets of a High-Functioning Alcoholic
A mom tells how she hid her alcohol addiction while maintaining a 'normal' life and what she did to get help; stopping impulsive online spending.
- Food Truth Series: What You Need to Know About Processed Meats
Whether the negative headlines about processed meat have any merit; why the FDA is cracking down on 'all-natural' foods; Hungry Girl's 10 power-protein meals.
- A Dr. Oz Exclusive: Charlie Sheen One-on-One
Actor Charlie Sheen discusses his HIV diagnosis.
- A Dr. Oz Exclusive: Charlie Sheen's Next Big Announcement
Dr. Oz visits Charlie Sheen in his home to find out how he is doing since revealing that he is HIV positive.
- The No. 1 Thing You're Doing Wrong That You Need to Stop Now
Three steps to living a fuller and healthier life; a security specialist; Monica reveals the tragic moment that changed her life.
- The Talk's Sheryl Underwood Talks Frankly About Her Health Scare
Sheryl Underwood ('The Talk') opens up about her health; Montel Williams and moms that are on a mission; Montel's secret for living with chronic pain.
- The Power Plan to Stop Insomnia So You Can Sleep
A plan to help stop insomnia; Candace Cameron Bure reveals how she avoids burnout; four reasons the scale may not be budging and how to fix it.
- Food Truth Series: What's Gone Wrong With the Bread We Buy?
Healthy bread; a shortcut to picking the best nut butter; one change to improve sleep, skin, mood and weight.
- The Day-Off Diet
Losing weight for good; flat belly foods; ways to become a fat-burning machine.
- Last Minute, Easy Homemade Health Gifts
Homemade gifts; hostess gifts; Geoffrey Zakarian ('Iron Chef') reveals three things to know before starting holiday cooking.
- Ask Dr. Oz: Your Biggest Holiday Health Questions Answered
Surviving the holidays; longevity breakthroughs; chef Aaron Sanchez ('Chopped') makes holiday punch; hangover cures.
- The No. 1 Thing You Need to End Your Bad Mood, Fatigue and Sleepless Nights
An all-natural fix for mood, energy and sleep; Chef Roblé provides advice for holiday entertaining and tells how to make his dish featured on 'Empire.'
- Pain Pain Go Away: Do You Have Fibromyalgia?
A quiz for fibromyalgia; back, neck and hand pain; Lisa Oz provides recipes to use when cooking for a crowd.
- How to Reverse the Damage of a Sugar Binge
Easily reversing a sugar binge; Ree Drummond ('The Pioneer Woman') gives tips on cooking quick meals for a crowd.
- The Anatomy of an E. Coli Outbreak: What Happened at Chipotle and Costco?
An E. coli outbreak at a fast-food favorite and a big-box store; a deadly danger lurking in nearly every home.
- New Uses for Everyday Things to Get You Through the Holidays
Free, easy ideas that take the stress and anxiety out of the holidays; baking cheats; a healthy sangria; a secret ingredient.
- Got Symptoms? Dr. Oz Debuts His Exam Room
A live exam room in the studio; binging before bed; how many hours of sleep one needs.
- Life Swap: What a Clutter Bug and a Clean Freak Can Learn From Each Other
Sisters swap homes for the day; the secret to being just clean enough to feel happier and less stressed; unusual uses for everyday items; a fitness star shows an unusual workout.
- Genetically Modified Salmon Coming to a Store Near You
Genetically modified salmon; singer LeAnn Rimes discusses her health.
- The Truth Behind Fitness Trackers and the People Obsessed With Them
Which fitness trackers work and are worth the money; eating well for only $4 a day; one word that hurts one's health.
- Should You Be Taking a Water Pill?
Water pills for weight loss; cold dieting; Kim Fields ('The Facts of Life').
- Inside Amy Robach's Health Journey: How She Fought Back and Found Hope
Amy Robach ('Good Morning America'); ways to save 15 minutes a day; ways to make the brain smarter, healthier and more efficient.
- New Breakthroughs for Thinning Hair
A remedy for thinning hair; hair dye; foot types.
- Self-Test for Your Biggest Body Problems
A self-test; chef Giada De Laurentiis provides holiday cooking advice; three self-defense moves women should know.
- The Coolest New Products and Items We're Obsessed With and You Will Be Too!
Popular beauty items, cool gadgets and food ideas; a patient who changed Dr. Oz's life; Marlo Thomas' fight against cancer in children and her Thanksgiving tribute to Robin Williams.
- The Sugar Wars: What Dr. Sanjay Gupta Wants You to Know
Cane sugar vs. high fructose corn syrup; what happens to the body after quitting sugar; three natural sweeteners; NeNe Leakes discusses her health.
- Is Money Stress Making You Sick? 3 Reasons to Stop Worrying About Your Credit Score
Things more important than a credit score; health advice from a hairbrush; being called the ugliest woman in the world changes a woman's life.
- The 3 Thyroid Triggers You Can Control
Triggers that may slow down the thyroid and cause weight gain; two weight-loss surgeries; Bishop T.D. Jakes discusses finding a true purpose and reaching life goals.
- What's the Deal With All the Omega-3-Added Foods? Is It Real and Are They Worth Your Money?
Omega 3 is being added to many foods; a 21-day plastic purge; shapewear, products and cosmetic surgery to get a bigger booty.
- Oz Exclusive: Charlie Sheen's Former Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence About His HIV
A former girlfriend and a personal doctor discuss actor Charlie Sheen; a world-renowned infectious-disease doctor answers questions about HIV.
- 3 Things You Need to Know About That Frozen Turkey for Thanksgiving
What kind of turkey is best for one's budget; getting a juicy bird; whether stuffing or not stuffing the turkey is safer; cranberry sauce; low-calorie wines.
- The Metabolic Self-Test You Need to Take Now
A test to see which customized meal plan will help one lose weight; at-home fixes for aches and pains; Paula Deen tells how she lost 40 pounds and how to enjoy favorite Thanksgiving foods while cutting the fat.
- Straight From the Red Carpet: Burning Health Questions From Country Music's Biggest Stars
Country music stars ask questions about their health; singer Ashanti's water project; how to get things done without stress and anxiety.
- The 5-Second Rule Experiment: Is It Really OK to Eat Food That's Fallen on the Floor?
Whether it is safe to eat food that fell on the floor; supermodel Christie Brinkley's secrets to looking great at any age; how long to stay home from school or work after being sick.
- The Truth About Zero Calorie Foods
Zero-calorie foods; actress Leah Remini discusses her weight loss and Scientology; chef Nigella Lawson; new dinner side-dishes.
- Killer Pills: America's Deadly Addiction to Pain Medication
The pain medication epidemic; actress Mackenzie Phillips; the juice to drink to relieve body aches.
- Bobby Brown Opens Up About His Life After Bobbi Kristina
Singer Bobby Brown talks about the loss of his daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown; an easy, delicious slow-cooker meal; psychic medium Laura Lynne Jackson tells what happens after one dies.
- The 3 Day Plan To Shut Down Your Cravings
A plan to control cravings; smart gum is tested; juicing; exercise gadgets.
- Michael Strahan's 3 Rules To Win Big and Transform Your Life
Michael Strahan's three rules to win at life; rice; headaches; spider and varicose vein solutions.
- Does Your Cellphone Case Increase Your Radiation Risk?
The amount of radiation that a cell phone and its case can produce; back pain.
- Mo'Nique Co-Hosts: Your Survival Strategy To Get You Through the Holidays Without Gaining Weight
Ways to survive the stress, weight gain and budget breaking of the holidays; Mo'Nique's secret to relieving tension.
- 30 Days/30 Ideas For Your Biggest Body Problems
Body-problem solutions; Lori Greiner's chemical-free cleaning ideas; gluten.
- 4 Insanely Popular Health Rules You Should Ignore Immediately
Outrageous experiments disprove health myths; how men and women handle pain; a blood-sucking beauty treatment.
- 5 Things to Do Today to Beat the Bloat by Tomorrow
Beating belly bloat; microwaving one's armpits.
- How Rachael Ray's 2 Perfect Sauces Make 5 Healthy Weekday Meals
Rachael Ray provides an easy food hack with two nutritious sauces; her hot new 'it' food; fighting colds and flu.
- The Brain Fog Fix You Need Now
Clearing one's head from brain fog; fashion designer Donna Karan.
- The Plan to Eat Clean: 7 Misconceptions About the Paleo Diet
What people get wrong about the Paleo diet; classic comfort dishes get a Paleo makeover; shape wear and diet.
- The Pioneer Woman Makes Comfort Food for Your Cravings
'Pioneer Woman' Ree Drummond discusses comfort foods; author Elizabeth Gilbert ('Eat, Pray, Love').
- The Hormone Whisperer's Adrenal Repair Plan to Reverse Your Exhaustion
A surprising cause of exhaustion; making binge-watching favorite shows work for one's health.
- The Truth About Pork: What Is the Big Change Coming to Your Grocery Store?
Some farmers raise pigs using a drug that is banned in 160 countries; how to shop for the right pork; Dr. Ken Jeong ('The Hangover').
- How You Can Change the Fate of Your Heart -- and the Statin Answers You Need Now
Two women spend three days carrying a human heart everywhere they go; statins.
- Reduce Your Risk for Cancer With These 3 Dr. Andrew Weil Recipes
Recipes to fight cancer-building cells; new supermarket must-haves; questions to ask before getting a prescription for painkillers; musicians Steven Tyler and Sheryl Crow discuss addiction; Patrick Kennedy.
- What You Need to Know About Duck Syndrome
Young adults are overwhelmed and stressed out with the pressure to be perfect; a social experiment to see if one can go five days without showering.
- Almond Milk: You Drink It, but Are the Confusing Headlines True?
Almond milk and other nut milks; bread and Alzheimer's.
- Queen Latifah Gets Real: Her Wake Up Call for Everyone
Queen Latifah discusses a health concern; a teacher whose quick thinking saved her entire class during the Sandy Hook tragedy.
- The Stomach Balloon for Weight Loss: What You Need to Know
A balloon procedure may aid in weight loss; getting rid of a double chin without surgery; why the ice-bucket challenge was worth it.
- It's Not Your Fault: Is Your Metabolism Messing With Your Weight?
Ta'Rhonda Jones ('Empire') discusses metabolism and weight gain.
- Kale Curveball: Is It Unhealthy? We Find Out!
Claims of kale being unhealthy; female Viagra information; reviving a stalled marriage.
- Cash vs. Credit: Which One Makes You Gain Weight?
Cash vs. credit social experiment; one mom's debt relief plan; creative ways to stretch your dollar; sleep solutions.
- 60-Second Life Hacks
Life hacks; smart solutions for everyday tasks; Morris Chestnut offers love advice.
- Cold Therapy: Does It Work? Oz Tests It Out
Cold therapy for pain management; Lisa Oz reveals secrets from the Oz family kitchen.
- The Short-Burst Diet: Is It Safe?
The short-burst diet; 'one-size fits all' clothing; side-splitting social experiment; Jenni Pulos.
- Blueprint for Balance: Go From Burnout to Back on Track
How to recover from burnout; five questions to help someone be happier.
- How Would You Deal? Our Hidden Camera Experiment
Helping a stranger in need; chef Michael Symon ('The Chew') makes a dinner with only five ingredients.
- Body Shaming: Whitney Thore Fights Back
Reality star Whitney Thore defends herself from critics; accepting oneself at any size; how to handle common 'now what?' moments, such as dropping one's phone into the toilet.
- Do Smart Drugs Work? We Test Them So You Don't Have To!
Drugs to make one smarter, more motivated and more focused; a woman who posted a photo of her children standing by the open casket of their father, who died of addiction; a new device that may save a drug-abuser's life.
- Exposed: Secret Sugar Bombs in Healthy Foods
Sugar in healthy foods; big food companies overhaul their recipes because of consumer demand.
- Could a Daily Aspirin Keep You From Getting Cancer?
A possible benefit of aspirin; an interview with the teen whose homemade clock was mistaken for a bomb; blood pressure.
- The Food Fight of the Year: GMO Labeling.
Congress decides whether people have the right to know what is in their food; food companies eliminate GMOs from foods; Sandra Lee discusses her double mastectomy.
- Why Doesn't Chicken Taste Like Grandma's Used To?
Why the taste of chicken has changed; the facts about what people are really eating and where it comes from; embracing emotional eating without weight gain.
- Sorting Through Misinformation on Gluten
Gluten sensitivity; gluten-free food; Wendy Williams tells what she ate to lose 50 pounds.
- Nurses United: The Miss America Controversy No One Saw Coming
A Miss America contestant fights back against her critics; nurses speak out about why they are outraged.
- Oz Exclusive: The Ashley Madison Cheating Scandal: A Pastor's Wife Speaks Out
Dr. Oz talks to the wife of a pastor who killed himself days after being outed by the Ashley Madison website hackers; discussing infidelity with a spouse; a pregnant woman's intuition saves her life; gut instincts not to ignore; saving time.
- Concussion Epidemic and the Test That Changed Oz
Dr. Oz witnesses the long-lasting effects the concussions from his football-playing past have caused; devastating damage concussions cause on a young brain; how to eat healthy; food that ends up in the garbage; using scraps and reducing waste.
- Energy Pick-Me-Ups That Won't Make You Crash
Beating an energy slump; inhaled caffeine; coffee; the thyroid.
- Creed's Scott Stapp Speaks Out on Addiction
Musician Scott Stapp and his wife; longevity guru Dan Buettner recommends a menu for a long and healthy life.
- How to Channel the Superhuman in You
A woman uses information she learned from the show to save a stranger's life; an updated version of CPR; a 5-year-old saves her family; crazy health advice; surfing the Web to self-diagnose.
- New Health Uses for Everyday Things
Viewers' health uses for everyday things; losing weight quickly; smart drugs to enhance memory; getting energy back and fighting off sickness.
- Bizarre Health Behaviors Explained
Experts tell whether celebrity health behaviors are beneficial or not; cravings; dry skin; avoiding heart disease; strange medical conditions.
- I Had a Traumatic Brain Injury and Now I Have an Amazing Talent
A fascinating condition of the human mind; smartphone dangers; chef Richard Blais discusses tricking the taste buds into eating less; tennis star Caroline Wozniacki's ways of staying in shape; being one's own chiropractor; healing pain without pills.
- 99 Uses for Everyday Things
Non-food uses for sugar and salt; Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb ('Today') reveal uses for wine; health bargains; looking better in jeans; chef Rocco DiSpirito shows ways to use eggs; egg recipes.
- Funniest Sleep Habits in America Keeping You Up at Night
Unusual sleep habits; preventing pain from keeping one awake; liquid meal replacements; some of the best new products on the market; plus-size models are on a mission to change the fashion industry.
- New Hidden Reason for Your Bloat
Fructose intolerance; actor Tony Danza; hot health headlines; allergies; calcium dangers.
- The Silent Heart Attack: Could You Have One and Not Know It?
Subtle warning signs of heart attacks; technology helps a blind man see for the first time in 10 years; a vitamin to reduce bruising, swelling and pain; Daphne Oz; blood sugar.
- Did You Live a Past Life? The Science Behind Regression Therapy
What goes on in the brain during past-life regression; TV personality Wayne Brady.
- Recall Roulette: Dangerous Items Being Sold Online
Buying products that have been recalled by manufacturers; cameras confront one of the largest online retailers; Patti Stanger ('The Millionaire Matchmaker'); safety of walk-in medical clinics; decoding labels on chicken; fatigue.
- Defy Your Age Without Surgery
Ways to look younger without going under the knife; the measles outbreak; charcoal detox; Dr. Oz helps an exhausted nurse find time for her own health; eating healthy and losing weight despite a busy schedule; sleep aids.
- Oz Investigates Water Pills: Are They Safe?
The dangers of using water pills for weight loss; tennis star Monica Seles discusses binge-eating disorder; low sex drive; a self-love ritual; standout performances in nutrition.
- Melissa Gilbert: The Decision That Changed Her Life
Actress Melissa Gilbert ('Little House on the Prairie'); chef Robert Irvine.
- What the Beauty Industry Is Hiding From You
Secrets of the cosmetics industry; adult ADHD; a man says his partner's snoring is ruining his health; heart-healthy supplements.
- How to Heal: The Grief Cure That Changed Everything
After a woman loses her family in a Christmas fire, a doctor gives her a cure for her grief that allows her to live again; the warning signs of a stroke; dairy insensitivity; a health star loses more than 200 pounds.
- 10 Minute Remedies for Your Back Pain
Ten-minute remedies for back pain; signs of gluten intolerance and how to eliminate gluten from a diet; olive oil; metabolism-boost smoothies.
- Break the Insomnia Cycle: 10 Day Plan To Get a Good Night's Sleep
A 10-day plan to break the cycle of insomnia; protein; tasty carb replacements; a three-day liver reboot; a new gray hair solution; fats.
- Breaking News Investigation: Is Arsenic in Rice?
Whether rice and rice products are safe; how to reduce one's exposure to arsenic; TV personality NeNe Leakes.
- What Your Cravings Really Mean
Giving the body the food it needs; using willpower to lose weight.
- The Worrywarts Guide: When to Worry and When Not to Worry
Alleviating big health worries; actor Nick Cannon; bakery owners' sugar detox; a man's act of kindness helps nearly 100,000 children to see.
- Dr. Andrew Weil's No-Pill Solutions
Dr. Andrew Weil provides all-natural options that work as well as prescription drugs, without the side effects; whether to keep or toss foods after the expiration date.
- The Doctor Who Says He Visited Heaven
A doctor says he has been to heaven and back; a mother of 15 wants to lose weight; dangers of antibiotic resistance; commonly missed cancer signs.
- Legendary Model B. Smith Battles Alzheimer's
Model B. Smith discusses Alzheimer's disease; ways to lower blood pressure; fever myths; ways to make migraines disappear; uses of Epsom salt.
- Could Antibiotics in Meat Be Making You Sick?
A package of meat could put people at risk for bacterial infections; TV host Mario López talks about his secret health crisis.
- What to Eat for Every Body Type
Specific foods that work the best for different body types; stress and infertility; mindful meditation; canker sores; a 13-year-old chef helps her father reverse his diabetes diagnosis.
- Daytime Exclusive: I Am Adam Lanza's Mother Author
A woman fears that her son could be the next mass murderer; an at-home test to diagnose a sluggish thyroid; a new public health threat affecting millions.