The Dr. Oz Show: Season 1 (2009 - 2010)
- Season 1 Episode 222: Dr. Oz's Ultimate Checklist: Supplements
Supplements; signs of stress in the mouth; dirty fruits and vegetables; clean foods.
- Season 1 Episode 221: What's Your Risk for Alzheimer's?
Alzheimer's disease; brain-protecting foods; 28-day challenge: soda; painful periods.
- Season 1 Episode 220: Gynecologist's Guide to Sex After 40
The vagina; treating and preventing bunions; poisoning.
- Season 1 Episode 219: Obesogens: The Chemicals You're Eating That Are Making You Fat
Hidden chemicals in food that make one gain weight; three influenza fighters; dehydration.
- Season 1 Episode 218: Dr. Oz's Ultimate Anti-Aging Guide for Every Decade
Anti-aging secrets for women in their 30s, 40s and 50s; home remedies.
- Season 1 Episode 217: Best Time to Do Anything Show
The best times to avoid a heart attack, schedule appointments, cheat on a diet, do things one hates, and have sex.
- Season 1 Episode 216: The Medical Condition You Didn't Know Was Ruining Your Marriage: ADHD
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in adults; bad habits; bladders; controlling cravings; causes of gas.
- Season 1 Episode 215: Extreme Exhaustion: The Secret Reason You're So Tired
A reason for tiredness; what stains say about health; a 500-calorie dinner.
- Season 1 Episode 214: America's Bed Bug Infestation: Coming to a Town Near You
- Season 1 Episode 213: Just 10! 10 Pounds to Change Your Life
- Season 1 Episode 212: The Pulse: Dr. Oz Examines Breaking Health News
Calcium supplements; the five-second rule; girls hitting puberty at age 7; swelling; foods that starve cancer.
- Season 1 Episode 211: Insomnia Clinic: Are Your Hormones Keeping You Up at Night?
Hormones and insomnia; constipation; beauty products.
- Season 1 Episode 210: Ask Dr. Oz: Your Most Embarrassing Questions
- Season 1 Episode 209: Dr. Oz's Colonoscopy
Dr. Oz receives the results of his first colonoscopy; lifesaving numbers everyone needs to know.
- Season 1 Episode 208: Ask Dr. Oz: Celebrity Edition
Dr. Oz answers questions from celebrities Valerie Harper, Michael Emerson, Molly Ringwald, Bill and Giuliana Rancic, Carol Burnett and chef Duff Goldman; church members reveal their weight-loss results; dorm room diet; alternative health therapies.
- Season 1 Episode 207: Seven Day Anti-Aging Checklist
Dr. Oz reveals his seven day anti-aging checklist; teachers reveal their weight-loss results; melatonin as a sleep aid; home remedies.
- Season 1 Episode 206: Man Show: Four Hidden Health Issues in Women
Dr. Oz discusses four hidden health issues in women; urine trouble; drug intervention; healthy man snacks with chef Rocco DiSpirito.
- Season 1 Episode 205: Dr. Oz's Ultimate Alternative Health Clinic
Dr. Oz discusses alternative health medicine and reveals his optimal health diet; a cosmetic procedure for ears; restless leg syndrome.
- Season 1 Episode 204: Dr. Oz's Ultimate $10 Summer
Dr. Oz examines prescription drugs and the safety of generic drugs; summer weight-loss challenges for moms; beauty on a budget.
- Season 1 Episode 203: Secrets Behind Your Insomnia
Dr. Oz reveals the diseases behind insomnia and provides tips for a restful night of sleep; an update on an overweight couple; the secrets of olive oil.
- Season 1 Episode 202: Summer Beware: 5 Summertime Mistakes Destroying Your Health
Food poisoning; CPR; heat and the feet; summer pests, including jellyfish and mosquitoes; summer cocktails to avoid.
- Season 1 Episode 201: Dr. Oz's Longevity Grocery List
Foods that help one live longer; a cheapskate's guide to longevity; animal babies; household hazards; viewers ask the Truth Tube 'Am I Normal?'
- Season 1 Episode 200: Parasites: Under Your Skin
Infections caused by the kissing bug, hookworms and the Bulinus snail; hair color and health; summer foods; Kitchen Diva.
- Season 1 Episode 190: Extreme Medical Marvels
Primordial dwarfs; an extremely tall man; home beauty-products; a Dr. Oz School Challenge update; tooth whiteners; a game of 'Heartburn Helpers.'
- Season 1 Episode 189: Ask Dr. Oz: Cancer Prevention Clinic
The most common, preventable cancers from head to toe; fitness trainer Bob Harper ambushes a deserving woman; wine and anti-aging.
- Season 1 Episode 188: Dangerous Beauty -- Dr. Oz Exposes the Truth About Dangers at the Makeup Counter
Dangers at the makeup counter; National Underwear Experiment; neck pain.
- Season 1 Episode 187: Ask Dr. Oz: What You Don't Know About the Penis
Dr. Oz answers couples' questions about the penis and vagina; a woman gets a makeover to fix her smile; foods that fight Alzheimer's disease; actor William Shatner asks a personal health question.
- Season 1 Episode 186: Dr. Oz Investigates Celebrity Prescription Pill Addiction
Singer Mindy McCready discusses her past addiction to prescription pills; Adderall; results of the housewives' beach-body challenge; yogurt.
- Season 1 Episode 185: Dr. Oz's Ultimate Summer Diet
Dr. Oz unveils his ultimate summer dieting tips; five summer beauty-bargains under $10; ginkgo biloba; the secrets to stopping bloating.
- Season 1 Episode 184: Ask Dr. Oz: Celebrity Edition
Actress Jennifer Aniston, singer Mary J. Blige, actress Trudie Styler, comic Whoopi Goldberg, dancer Carrie Ann Inaba, singer Patti LaBelle and TV host Martha Stewart ask health-related questions; food addict returns; the Deen brothers cook.
- Season 1 Episode 183: Seven Red Flags Your Body Is Aging Too Fast
Signs one is aging too fast; worst meals; cures from around the world; libido boosters; things to give one more energy; alternative treatments; an important supplement.
- Season 1 Episode 182: Dr. Oz's Most Extreme Myths Exposed
Bill Nye the Science Guy helps Dr. Oz expose extreme myths; an overweight couple too heavy to have sex returns; Lyme disease; beauty secrets.
- Season 1 Episode 181: Miracle Pill for Cancer
The cancer 'miracle pill'; cancer fighters from the supermarket; dangers at the nail salon.
- Season 1 Episode 180: World's Most Shocking X-Rays
Shocking x-rays; foods that can lead to stronger orgasms; ways smell can heal.
- Season 1 Episode 179: Ask Oz: Alternative Medicine Edition
Audience members ask questions about alternative medicine; the monetary cost of bad habits.
- Season 1 Episode 178: Anti-Aging Secrets of Supermodels
Supermodels Cheryl Tiegs, Beverly Johnson and Carol Alt reveal their anti-aging secrets; an update on the Baltimore Nurse Challenge; healthy condiments.
- Season 1 Episode 177: Chimpanzee Attack Exclusive: Post-Traumatic Stress and First Responders
A first-responding officer recounts a chimpanzee attack; home remedies for pain; hernia; choosing the lesser of two evils.
- Season 1 Episode 176: The Next Bioterror Weapon: The Apocalyptic Virus
Small pox as a weapon of mass destruction; getting rid of ankle fat; Food Network's Ingrid Hoffman.
- Season 1 Episode 175: Silent Cancers That Kill Women
Risk factors that make women susceptible to silent cancers; beauty secrets from around the world; Kitchen Cures; Hidden Salt Shockers.
- Season 1 Episode 174: You Are Not Alone: What's Living Under Your Roof
Pest control specialist Billy Bretherton reveals the top four creatures that may be invading one's home; talk-show host Oprah Winfrey discusses texting and driving; tanning intervention; stress-proofing one's body.
- Season 1 Episode 173: Sheryl Crow: Surviving Cancer
Singer Sheryl Crow discusses her battle with breast cancer; lice; blind taste-test with Food Network's Dave Lieberman.
- Season 1 Episode 172: Awake During Surgery: Shocking Look Into Surgery Mistakes
Shocking stories of anesthetized patients who become conscious but remain paralyzed during surgery; intervention updates; athlete's foot.
- Season 1 Episode 171: Oz Alert: When Herbal Supplements Are Deadly
The dangers of herbal supplements; HealthCorps' surprise home visits with students; an intervention with a prescription pill addict; a pantry raid with Food Network's Sunny Anderson.
- Season 1 Episode 170: Ask Dr. Oz: Sex Edition
Drs. Laura Berman and Ian Kerner answer questions about sex; anemia; items that should never be shared; mystery cocktails.
- Season 1 Episode 169: Fatal Attraction: Secret Ways Your Spouse Is Destroying Your Health
Ways a spouse may destroy one's health; three generations lose weight; psoriasis.
- Season 1 Episode 168: Sudden Death in Children
Discovery Health's Dr. G discusses sudden death in children; a woman who is obsessed with tech gadgets starts treatment; dangerous bites.
- Season 1 Episode 167: Five Questions Women Over 40 Must Ask Their Doctors
Five questions for women over 40; allergens in the home; razor burn.
- Season 1 Episode 166: Disastrous Sleep Disorders: Three Mysterious Sleep Conditions
Sleep disorders; five medical tests women need; rashes; veterinarian Dr. Marty Becker.
- Season 1 Episode 165: Ask Dr. Oz: Soap Edition
Soap stars Alison Sweeney, Walt Willey, Eileen Fulton, Maurice Benard, Kristoff St. John and Kassie DePaiva ask Dr. Oz health questions; signs that stress is causing illness.
- Season 1 Episode 164: Buried Alive: The Science Behind Hoarders
Drs. Oz and David Dia help a woman recognize her hoarding habits; the five most common places where women grow unwanted hair.
- Season 1 Episode 163: Reversing Heart Disease: How You Can Alter Your Own Fate Without Surgery
Dr. Oz explains how heart disease is reversible; butt-toning equipment; how to burst a blister; fatigue fighters.
- Season 1 Episode 162: Why Women Kill: Inside the Mind of Female Killers
Psychological and neurological triggers that lead women to murder; a woman with vitiligo undergoes a cutting-edge procedure that changes her life; critical steps to follow in the 'golden hour' after a trauma; chef Art Smith.
- Season 1 Episode 161: Dr. Oz's Ultimate Back Pain Clinic
The top three sources of back pain; Dr. Oz's wife, Lisa, offers tips on building family unity; strep throat; a medicine cabinet makeover.
- Season 1 Episode 160: Secrets That Restaurants Don't Want You to Know
Dr. Oz goes undercover as a waiter to unveil restaurant secrets; an update on a wedding day weight-loss challenge; spring cleaning one's skin.
- Season 1 Episode 159: Secret Signs Your Body Is Telling You Something's Wrong
Spotting signals from the body that something is wrong; an intervention with an anorexic man; appendicitis; good oil vs. bad oil.
- Season 1 Episode 158: Three Health Taboos for Women Over 40: Exposed!
Dr. Oz discusses three women's health taboos; Unhealthiest American check-in with trainer Bob Harper; viewer's beauty secrets; nosebleeds.
- Season 1 Episode 157: The Rising Plague: Dr. Oz Investigates a Deadly Bacteria Threatening America
Dr. Oz discusses gram-negative bacteria; unemployment action plan; animal lifesavers.
- Season 1 Episode 156: The DNA Diet: The Perfect Diet For Your Genes
Dr. Oz analyzes how DNA can determine one's dieting success; happiness intervention; eye degeneration; snack smack-down.
- Season 1 Episode 155: Battle of the Sexes
Male vs. female perspectives on emotions, sex, communication and monogamy; an employee at an obesity clinic steps into the Truth Tube; foods that make one look younger.
- Season 1 Episode 154: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Dr. Oz discusses obsessive-compulsive disorder and the scale that determines its severity; a quintuple bypass patient; bruises.
- Season 1 Episode 153: Toxic Bloating
Dr. Oz identifies three toxic conditions indicated by bloating; students kick off a school challenge to get healthy; dandruff; chef Rocco DiSpirito.
- Season 1 Episode 152: Which Cancer Are You Most at Risk For?
Most common cancers; former NBA player Rick Mahorn; carpel tunnel.
- Season 1 Episode 151: The Science of Intuition: The Science Behind the 6th Sense
The science behind instincts and intuition; updates on past guests; plague; a blind taste test with TV-show host Dave Lieberman.
- Season 1 Episode 150: Sex Addicts With Dr. Drew
Drs. Oz and Drew Pinsky discuss sex addiction; cures from around the world; a meat taste-test with the Kitchen Diva.
- Season 1 Episode 149: Flushed!: Dr. Oz Investigates How What You Flush Is Making America Sick
Harmful toxins that get flushed into our water system; a 20-year-old man asks Dr. Oz to help his morbidly obese parents; twitching; a mom with unhealthy cooking habits.
- Season 1 Episode 148: Ask Dr. Oz: The Anti-Cancer Edition
Dr. Oz answers questions about cancer; a procedure that removes skin lesions; fashion gurus Tim Gunn and David Evangelista give a deserving mom a surprise makeover; cysts.
- Season 1 Episode 147: EPISODE: 147
Age erasers including liposuction, spider vein therapy, and lobe lifts; age-erasing home remedies; ingrown nails; how a man's mind works.
- Season 1 Episode 146: EPISODE: 146
Dr. Oz explains how the brain operates while texting and driving, and why it can be fatal; a beer-gut diet update; Kitchen 911: burns.
- Season 1 Episode 145: EPISODE: 145
The dangers of the 'choking game'; the secrets of sweat; a postpartum weight-loss challenge update; foods that boost the metabolism.
- Season 1 Episode 144: EPISODE: 144
Ten weight-loss commandments; an update on a mom who gave up prepackaged foods; breast exams; earwax.
- Season 1 Episode 142: EPISODE: 142
Three symptoms women over 40 should never ignore; an overweight mom and her teen daughter seek help from Dr. Oz; health benefits of honey.
- Season 1 Episode 141: EPISODE: 141
Dr. Oz investigates reports of cancer plaguing a Florida town; a woman wants to lose weight to look more like her twin; vaginal panic attacks.
- Season 1 Episode 140: EPISODE: 140
Dr. Oz welcomes a 6-year-old with a premature aging disorder; the stage manager from 'Extra' shares his success story; bad breath; Am I Normal?
- Season 1 Episode 139: EPISODE: 139
Sleep eating; former beauty queens compete in a weight-loss challenge; ovarian cysts.
- Season 1 Episode 138: EPISODE: 138
Singer Carnie Wilson discusses her weight-loss progress and obstacles; a sleep intervention; a SeaWorld trainer addresses concerns following the fatal killer whale attack.
- Season 1 Episode 137: EPISODE: 137
Authors Deepak Chopra and Kathy Freston and Dr. Joseph Mercola discuss alternative medicines; a dermatological procedure removes scars; diarrhea.
- Season 1 Episode 136: EPISODE: 136
Affordable anti-aging products found in a drugstore; Dr. Oz helps members of a church get healthy; warning signs of heart conditions; puppet Elmo cooks with Dr. Oz.
- Season 1 Episode 135: EPISODE: 135
Dr. Oz answers questions from celebrities Kim Kardashian, Randy Jackson, Marie Osmond, Alex Trebek and Paula Deen; weight loss; herpes.
- Season 1 Episode 134: EPISODE: 134
Hysterectomies; reading one's urine; a fan reveals how Dr. Oz helped her reclaim her life and health.
- Season 1 Episode 133: EPISODE: 133
Foods that can prevent or even reverse cancer; home remedies; female hair loss.
- Season 1 Episode 132: EPISODE: 132
The secret lives of shut-ins; the impact of weight on the sex drive; Bill Nye the Science Guy busts myths; 'So You Think You Can Dance' contestants teach Dr. Oz disco moves.
- Season 1 Episode 131: EPISODE: 131
Dr. Oz exposes Americans' bad eating habits; a woman seeks help for her emotional eating; extending the heart's warranty; building strong bones.
- Season 1 Episode 130: EPISODE: 130
Items one should never put in a grocery cart; an overweight child; chocolate mousse; bedtime rituals.
- Season 1 Episode 129: EPISODE: 129
Transgender children; food pushers; treatments for cellulite; pingpong.
- Season 1 Episode 128: EPISODE: 128
The Epstein-Barr virus; a mom addicted to methamphetamine returns with an update; vaginal infections.
- Season 1 Episode 127: EPISODE: 127
Dr. Oz celebrates his 100th episode with 100 audience members who have each lost 100 pounds or more; 100 weight-loss tips; how the body repairs itself after weight loss; fitness guru Richard Simmons.
- Season 1 Episode 126: EPISODE: 126
Infidelity; an update on overweight sisters; seizures; looking younger.
- Season 1 Episode 125: EPISODE: 125
Cancer risks; super foods; fatigue fighters; looking younger; alternative medicines.
- Season 1 Episode 124: EPISODE: 124
Five important tests for men; firefighters' weight-loss challenge; three hidden erogenous zones; foods that prevent kidney stones.
- Season 1 Episode 123: EPISODE: 123
Five silent killers in women; three nurses kick off a weight-loss challenge; dangerous lifesavers.
- Season 1 Episode 122: EPISODE: 122
Potential bioterrorism threats; a mom tries to go 28 days without eating packaged food; constipation; the Kitchen Diva.
- Season 1 Episode 121: EPISODE: 121
Getting one's best orgasm after age 40; high-school classmates want to get in shape for their 20-year reunion; choreographer Stepp Stewart.
- Season 1 Episode 120: EPISODE: 120
Answering questions about sex; an intervention for a mother with bulimia; blackheads; Dr. Oz does a ballet workout.
- Season 1 Episode 119: EPISODE: 119
Singer Carnie Wilson; chicken pox and shingles; salt.
- Season 1 Episode 118: EPISODE: 118
A 4-year-old who weighs 82 pounds; hiccups; weight-loss friendly foods.
- Season 1 Episode 117: EPISODE: 117
Beauty industry secrets; plus-sized pageant winner's transformation; spider veins.
- Season 1 Episode 116: EPISODE: 116
Unusual medical conditions; a teen who lost 150 pounds in one year; frostbite.
- Season 1 Episode 115: EPISODE: 115
Dr. Oz takes questions from actors Jennifer Morrison, Jason Thompson and Kimberly McCullough; overweight sisters; avoiding high cholesterol; roller dancing.
- Season 1 Episode 114: EPISODE: 114
Five body pains that could mean cancer; a husband and wife lose over 200 pounds together; three signs of midlife puberty; beating the winter blues.
- Season 1 Episode 113: EPISODE: 113
Anti-aging secrets; a woman whose health has declined since her divorce; aneurysm warning signs.
- Season 1 Episode 113: EPISODE: 113
Mercury poisoning; a self-healer explains how she turned her life around; muscle knots; using a chair as a home gym.
- Season 1 Episode 112: EPISODE: 112
Dr. Oz reveals the shocking questions teen girls are too afraid to ask about sex; echocardiogram; nail fungus; tap dancing.
- Season 1 Episode 111: EPISODE: 111
Dr. Laura Berman returns for the final installment of the national sex experiment; an inspired viewer returns with an update; skin cancer.
- Season 1 Episode 110: Deadly Panic Attacks: How to Tell if Your Anxiety Is Serious
Panic attacks; intervention with a 400-pound woman; warning signs of food allergies; preparing an inexpensive, healthy dinner.
- Season 1 Episode 109: Miracle Pill: The Drugs for Weight Loss
Drugs used for weight loss; sleep apnea; the spleen; How Safe Is It: Party Edition game.
- Season 1 Episode 108: Toxic Home: Oz Reveals Most Common Unknown Toxins in Your Home
Dr. Oz reveals the most common unknown toxins in the home; fashion consultant Tim Gunn returns with an inspiring story; fainting; Boogie Box workout.
- Season 1 Episode 107: Male Body Shock! From Breast Cancer to Lupus: Shocking Diseases Men Get
Dr. Oz discusses shocking diseases men get; three generations of women want to lose weight together; warning signs of osteoporosis; a break-dance workout.
- Season 1 Episode 101: Ask Dr. Oz: Anti-Aging Secrets Revealed
Dr. Oz answers questions about aging; the results of a chef's salt detoxification; lifesaving dos and don'ts regarding bleeding; Flat or Fat game.
- Season 1 Episode 100: Five Warning Signs You Could Get Alzheimer's
Five warning signs of Alzheimer's disease; Dr. Oz helps a couple struggling with infertility; an in-studio procedure to remove a wart; organs that detoxify the body.
- Season 1 Episode 99: Pain Epidemic: The Truth Behind Chronic Pain
Dr. Oz reveals how to alleviate the three biggest body pains; housewives from Detroit want beach bodies in 100 days; the anatomy of the brain; caffeine in food.
- Season 1 Episode 98: EPISODE: 98
Audience members undergo hypnosis to help with weight loss goals; an obese family goes inside the operating room with Dr. Oz; secrets about children's health; bad habits.
- Season 1 Episode 97: When Sex Hurts -- How to Tell When Pain During Intercourse Is a Serious Condition
Dr. Oz discusses a cause of painful intercourse; a woman addicted to sleeping pills; five critical vitamins women need.
- Season 1 Episode 91: Stress in Your Relationship Makes You Sick?
Dr. Oz discusses how stress in relationships can make one ill; an unhealthy man returns to the Truth Tube to track his progress; incontinence; a Latin dance workout.
- Season 1 Episode 90: EPISODE: 90
Dr. Oz reveals three causes of insomnia; a mother and daughter strive to lose weight together; the correct way to pop a pimple; a soul line-dancing workout.
- Season 1 Episode 89: Dr. Oz's Ultimate Alternative Medicine Secrets
Dr. Oz reveals 10 common ailments and 10 alternative medicine cures; viewers' favorite home remedies; an update on the NFL Moms Challenge; the deadly consequences of high blood pressure; a recipe for a healthy brownie.
- Season 1 Episode 88: Dr. Oz's 7 Deadly Sins -- Habits to Break Now!
Dr. Oz reveals seven deadly habits to break in 2010; a raw foods diet; the hunger-stimulating hormone ghrelin; foods that help maintain healthy winter skin.
- Season 1 Episode 87: Dr. Oz's Ultimate Diet
Dr. Oz unveils his ultimate diet plan to reboot one's body in just two weeks; a woman tells how she lost 120 pounds; the effects of chronic stressors on the body; celebrity trainer Joel Harper.
- Season 1 Episode 81: EPISODE: 81
Dr. Oz answers embarrassing questions from viewers across the country; a lifestyle intervention with radio personality DJ Enuff; why women get urinary tract infections; a country line-dancing workout.
- Season 1 Episode 80: EPISODE: 80
Preventing a heart attack during the holidays; the Healthy Housewives of Oz reveal whether they have reached their weight loss goals; what one's feet reveal about their health; anti-aging super foods.
- Season 1 Episode 79: EPISODE: 79
Five warning signs of depression; a vegetarian who does not eat vegetables; Mucus 411; a brain-boosting smoothie.
- Season 1 Episode 78: EPISODE: 78
Food poisoning; actor Grizz Chapman ('30 Rock') discusses his kidney failure; endometriosis; the Squeeze It In workout.
- Season 1 Episode 77: EPISODE: 77
Dr. Oz reveals three deadly conditions doctors miss in women; tips on how to be a smart patient; Pet 911 with Dr. Marty Becker; tattoo removal.
- Season 1 Episode 71: EPISODE: 71
Weather forecaster Al Roker explains how body aches and pains and emotions are related to changes in the weather; life coach Martha Beck gives a stressed-out caregiver an action plan to stay healthy; constipation; boot camp.
- Season 1 Episode 70: Hidden Epidemic: When Bloating Is a Sign of Something Toxic
Talk-show host Elisabeth Hasselbeck discusses bloating with Dr. Oz; a mother of three tells how she lost 80 pounds; ulcers and stress.
- Season 1 Episode 69: Top Medical Myths Exposed
Science educator Bill Nye dispels medical myths; Dr. Oz motivates three sisters to lose weight together; winterizing one's skin; a mystery recipe.
- Season 1 Episode 68: EPISODE: 68
Preventing and fighting consumer health rip-offs and frauds; wedding weight-loss challenge; asthma; self-defense.
- Season 1 Episode 67: EPISODE: 67
An update on the national sex experiment; a couple tell how marriage has negatively impacted their health; treating a heart attack at home; choreographer Stepp Stewart.
- Season 1 Episode 61: EPISODE: 61
Cancer-preventing foods; a weight loss intervention; deadly stretch marks; Fingernail 411.
- Season 1 Episode 60: EPISODE: 60
Dr. Oz explains how a retrovirus causes exhaustion; a chef participates in a 28-day detoxification to kick his addiction to salt; yeast infections; dangerous fashions.
- Season 1 Episode 59: EPISODE: 59
Fitness trainer Bob Greene discusses preventing and reversing diabetes; a married couple steps into the Truth Tube; lactose intolerance; the What's My Function game.
- Season 1 Episode 58: Special Delivery: Could Your Mom Be to Blame for Making You Fat?
Dr. Michael Roizen joins Dr. Oz to answer questions from pregnant women and dispel pregnancy myths; postpartum weight loss; the importance of the placenta; a belly-busting workout.
- Season 1 Episode 57: EPISODE: 57
Talk show host Jimmy Kimmel; fashion consultant Tim Gunn gives a woman an emotional makeover; esophageal cancer; secrets to looking younger.
- Season 1 Episode 53: EPISODE: 53
The top four dangerous medicine mistakes women make; the finale of 10 Years Younger in 60 Days with fitness trainer Bob Harper; dizziness.
- Season 1 Episode 52: EPISODE: 52
Hidden dangers of airports and hotels around the country; a mother of two tells how she lost 100 pounds; Kitchen 911; As Seen on TV products.
- Season 1 Episode 51: EPISODE: 51
Dr. Oz speaks out about the controversial new mammogram guidelines; the unhealthiest American is revealed; stroke risks; calcium.
- Season 1 Episode 50: EPISODE: 50
Preventing and recognizing a bed bug infestation; a woman has excess skin removed; stomach growling; Dr. Oz's trainer.
- Season 1 Episode 49: EPISODE: 49
An interview with the recipient of the first male face transplant; an update on the three housewives who are trying to lose weight; nausea and vomiting.
- Season 1 Episode 48: No. 1 Contagious Killer: Dr. Oz Reveals No. 1 Contagious Killer in Women
Six cancers caused by HPV; an update on the NFL moms' health challenge; anti-aging secrets.
- Season 1 Episode 47: EPISODE: 47
Cell-phone health dangers; interventionist Brad Lamm helps a single mom face her food addiction; teeth grinding.
- Season 1 Episode 46: EPISODE: 46
Sex education; wedding weight loss; the thyroid; vending machine madness.
- Season 1 Episode 45: Is Your Mate Making You Sick?
Germs among couples; a woman in crisis gets help from an inspiring past guest; predicting one's health by looking at the tongue; handbag hazards.
- Season 1 Episode 44: EPISODE: 44
Dr. Oz answers embarrassing questions from men including journalist Keith Olbermann and tailgating football fans; trainer Bob Harper provides an update on a fitness challenge; sperm.
- Season 1 Episode 43: EPISODE: 43
Symptoms of ovarian cancer; an update the AFC Moms Health Challenge; kitchen germs.
- Season 1 Episode 42: EPISODE: 42
Protecting oneself and one's family from deadly bacteria; facts about body odor; an in-studio dental procedure; a thigh-targeted cardio-dance workout.
- Season 1 Episode 41: EPISODE: 41
Men's health concerns; five steps to happiness; the benefits of a Japanese diet.
- Season 1 Episode 40: EPISODE: 40
The science of love; a cowboy returns after completing a 28-day vegan challenge; night sweats; hair damage.
- Season 1 Episode 39: EPISODE: 39
Hoarders; the top three diseases humans can catch from pets; gallstones; belly dancing.
- Season 1 Episode 38: The 3 Sudden Deaths in Women
Mind-boggling cases of sudden death; an intervention with a drug-addict mom; fungal infections; lunchbox makeovers.
- Season 1 Episode 37: EPISODE: 37
Deadly supermarket practices; a groundbreaking procedure helps a woman with sagging breasts; a disco workout.
- Season 1 Episode 36: EPISODE: 36
A national sex experiment; fitness trainer Bob Harper; facial hair removal.
- Season 1 Episode 35: EPISODE: 35
Questions from Charlie Sheen, Diane Sawyer, LeAnn Rimes and Joy Behar; a deaf woman undergoes a groundbreaking procedure onstage to restore her hearing; pancreatic cancer.
- Season 1 Episode 34: EPISODE: 34
Disaster survival; a daily dose of baby aspirin; karate.
- Season 1 Episode 33: EPISODE: 33
Four essential vaccines; NFL moms health challenge; the No. 1 killer of women; heart attacks and heartburn; grocery-grab game.
- Season 1 Episode 32: The Science of Hermaphrodites: Born Without a Gender
People born with ambiguous gender; sugar detox; cosmetic treatments for the head, hands and feet.
- Season 1 Episode 31: EPISODE: 31
Four potentially deadly pains one should never ignore; caffeine detox; cancer and the voice; five medicine cabinet must-haves.
- Season 1 Episode 30: Five Secret Reasons You're Exhausted
Alarming facts about exhaustion; a woman lives like a character from 'Sex and the City'; the G-spot; calories.
- Season 1 Episode 29: EPISODE: 29
Five signs one may be an alcoholic; fashion consultant Tim Gunn gives two sisters makeovers; menstruation; weight loss hula-hoop moves.
- Season 1 Episode 28: 9 Days to a Younger You
Five steps to looking younger in nine days; a woman reveals how she lost half her body weight; weak bladders; dance moves that help strengthen the abdominal muscles.
- Season 1 Episode 27: EPISODE: 27
Water contamination; body invaders; home remedies; anti-aging workout.
- Season 1 Episode 26: Teen Sex Crisis: What Every Parent Must Know Right Now!
A couple from '16 and Pregnant' discusses teen sexuality and pregnancy; veterinarian Dr. Marty Becker discusses five tests that may save a pet's life; the anatomy of skin; hormones.
- Season 1 Episode 25: EPISODE: 25
The differences between a cold and the flu; a woman undergoes a procedure to treat overactive sweat glands; a 5-minute heart examination; a Mediterranean diet.
- Season 1 Episode 24: EPISODE: 24
Dr. Oz devotes the entire hour to the plight of those living without basic health insurance and the work of the volunteers who helped at a one-day free clinic.
- Season 1 Episode 23: EPISODE: 23
Five deadly medication mistakes; a former model's struggle with compulsive overeating takes a toll on her health; five immunity boosters; remedies for food odor.
- Season 1 Episode 22: EPISODE: 22
The five most toxic rooms in a house; an Army wife wants to lose weight before her husband returns from Iraq; shocking cures and treatments for headaches.
- Season 1 Episode 21: Your Best Sex After 35: A Woman's Guide to Reviving Her Sex Drive With Dr. Laura Berman
Dr. Laura Berman joins Dr. Oz to discuss how a woman can revive her sex drive after age 35; three housewives seek help losing weight and getting healthy; the body's deadliest region.
- Season 1 Episode 20: EPISODE: 20
The effects of sleep deprivation; a woman with a port wine stain gets a makeover; taking inches off one's waist without diet or exercise.
- Season 1 Episode 19: EPISODE: 19
A teenager with a sun allergy; an intervention with a binge eater; hemorrhoids; produce items and beauty.
- Season 1 Episode 18: EPISODE: 18
Protecting one's family from food contamination; a mother's and daughter's weight causes health concerns; a secret fatigue-fighter; gravity-proofing one's body.
- Season 1 Episode 17: EPISODE: 17
Truths about male genitalia and sexual dysfunction; a diet and action plan to get rid of a beer gut; the importance of colonoscopies in detecting cancer.
- Season 1 Episode 16: EPISODE: 16
The doctor answers embarrassing questions; comic Jimmy Fallon; twin sisters who lost a combined total of 275 pounds; breast lumps; Anti-Aging: Fact or Fiction.
- Season 1 Episode 15: EPISODE: 15
The health of reality TV stars Bill Klein and Jen Arnold ('The Little Couple'); saving the life of a 420-pound heart-transplant patient; preventing sinusitis; Zumba.
- Season 1 Episode 14: EPISODE: 14
The biology behind spouses' five biggest complaints; three ways to boost one's libido; surprising things the gums, jaw and teeth reveal about one's health.
- Season 1 Episode 13: EPISODE: 13
Biologist Dan Riskin discusses parasites; a woman who lost 200 pounds reveals her fat-busting tips; heartburn.
- Season 1 Episode 12: EPISODE: 12
Five cancer symptoms that women cannot ignore; an obese family in crisis; sleep's effect on one's health; carbohydrates.
- Season 1 Episode 11: EPISODE: 11
Former NFL player Eddie George and his wife, Taj Johnson-George, lead 20 NFL moms in a health challenge.
- Season 1 Episode 10: EPISODE: 10
One man's kidney donation turns into America's largest kidney exchange; a surprise reunion between organ donors and recipients; how taste buds make one fat; longevity drinks.
- Season 1 Episode 9: EPISODE: 9
Top three lifesaving skills; a woman has excess skin from weight loss; preventing kidney stones; burning off favorite foods.
- Season 1 Episode 8: EPISODE: 8
The doctor explores how stress is destroying women's bodies and reveals his Ultimate Anti-Stress Checklist; a cowboy takes on a 28-day vegan challenge; the mysteries of acupuncture; three fiber-filled foods.
- Season 1 Episode 7: EPISODE: 7
Jan Garavaglia ('Dr. G: Medical Examiner') discusses how to avoid preventable deaths; learning healthy alternatives to bad sweets; irritable bowel syndrome; antioxidants.
- Season 1 Episode 6: EPISODE: 6
Fitness trainer Bob Harper helps kick off a national challenge to add 10 years to one's life in 60 days.
- Season 1 Episode 5: EPISODE: 5
Fashion consultant Tim Gunn gives makeovers to breast cancer survivors; what urine says about one's health; metabolism boosters; germs in the bathroom.
- Season 1 Episode 4: EPISODE: 4
The doctor's top 10 anti-aging secrets; a real-age intervention on an overweight dog and owner; good fats.
- Season 1 Episode 3: EPISODE: 3
Five heart attack symptoms women should never ignore; a woman who lost over 200 pounds reveals her fat-busting tips; five anti-aging foods; high-heel hazards.
- Season 1 Episode 2: EPISODE: 2
Tools to fight the swine flu pandemic; a mother of seven tells how she lost over 150 pounds; female genitalia; hazardous secrets hidden in underwear.
- Season 1 Episode 1: EPISODE: 1
The top four erogenous zones; the number-one surgery women do not need; germs in purses.
The Dr. Oz Show: Other Episodes
- Microwave Popcorn: The New Hidden Dangers
Health risks in microwave popcorn; biopuncture; pap smears; cleavage wrinkles; fast-food salads; meanings of words doctors use most.
- The May Diet: Lose 10 Pounds Before Memorial Day
Eliminating water weight, speeding up weight loss and shrinking the waist; bloat; chronic pain; moisturizing mistakes; body language; selfies.
- Dr. Oz Takes Down the Scammers Using His Name to Dupe You
Unscrupulous store owners, websites and businesses use Dr. Oz's name and image to sell their products; an eating plan to restart the body; pelvic-floor dysfunction; what people want most; a cancer-fighting marinade.
- Mega Metabolism Boosters
Four all-natural remedies to speed up the digestive system and boost the metabolism; water-pill dangers and alternatives; medical conditions behind thinning eyebrows; iron deficiency; protein power meals; healthy world records.
- The Extreme New Way to Lose 15 Pounds in One Week
An extreme diet; knee pain relief; high cholesterol in dogs; relieving mood swings; staying slim while dining out.
- Biggest Cellulite Myths Busted
Fighting cellulite; organic versions of energy drinks; overeating; beauty-salon dangers; natural cleaners for household stains.
- The Addictive New Ingredient Hiding in Your Food
A mysterious additive keeps people addicted to soda and other foods; dangers of crossing the legs; hair damage; replacing sugar with honey; uses for olive oil.
- Health Alert: 3 Deadly Diseases Making a Comeback
The return of the measles, whooping cough and a polio-like illness; Ayurvedic cleanses; anxiety attacks vs. heart attacks; boosting testosterone; citrus sunburn.
- The Biggest Diet Lies Making You Fat
Weight-loss myths; e-cigarette dangers; a supplement for insomnia; vegetarian weight gain; all-natural concentration boosters.
- Joan and Melissa Rivers' Health Intervention!
TV personalities Joan and Melissa Rivers; overeating; breakfasts that give energy in the morning; a woman inspires her town to lose 15,000 pounds.
- Is the Government Out to Undermine Your Health?
Getting essential health care; saturated fat; preventing shingles; OCD; testing beauty and health products; doctor jokes.
- The 10-Minute Fix that Cures Exhaustion
Napping; diet soda dangers; ovarian cysts; clean eating; three easy superfood smoothies.
- Kick the Sugar: An Easy Way to Give It Up for Good
Dangers of sugar; a new test of heart health; the best times of day to schedule medical appointments; benefits of Meyer lemons; five-minute health payoffs.
- Famous Deaths Re-Examined: Princess Diana
Princess Diana's final hours; a diet to end inflammation; Epsom salt; insomnia solutions; a child prodigy cures her own cancer.
- New Rules to Declutter Your Life and Transform Your Health
The health consequences of a messy home; ingredients of non-dairy milks; adrenal fatigue; fast fat-burning workouts; infused waters; healthy Pinterest accounts.
- Can an Aspirin a Day Keep Cancer Away?
Taking aspirin to reduce the risk of cancer; natural healers; potassium; spring allergies; meditation; Def Jam co-founder Russell Simmons.
- The Fat Drug: How Antibiotics Make You Gain Weight
Antibiotics and obesity; oversleeping; gout; a woman lives without sugar for a year; new ways to prepare zucchini, cauliflower and eggplant.
- How to Revive Your Flatlined Sex Life
Why women in otherwise healthy marriages are not having sex; yams prevent cancer; stomach problems; anti-aging secrets.
- Are There Imposters in Your Medical Cabinet?
Illegal and potentially dangerous ingredients in prescription and over-the-counter medicines; a woman who performed CPR on her infant nephew; yeast infection in the gut; strawberries fight cholesterol; vitamins turn vices into virtues; anatomy test.
- Three New Ways to Prevent Alzheimer's
Lowering the risk of Alzheimer's; orange juice; possible causes of a raspy voice; nail-biting; sculpting the arms; Dr. Oz's best-kept secrets.
- Giuliana and Bill Rancic's Health Tell-All
Habits that throw hormones out of whack and damage health; TV personalities Giuliana and Bill Rancic; sleep complaints; handwriting.
- Kids Bust Health Myths Their Parents Told Them
Children talk about health myths and expose their parents' most embarrassing moments; a new trend among children; puberty; anatomy.
- Drug Abuse in America: The Lethal New Pill Hitting the Street
Dr. Oz, Dr. Sanjay Gupta and an undercover DEA agent take on the FDA over a potentially dangerous new prescription painkiller; the new face of heroin abuse; restoring the hair inexpensively; fixes for common emergencies in the home; kaniwa recipes.
- How to Defy Your Age, With the Cast of Hot in Cleveland
Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick ('Hot in Cleveland') reveal their anti-aging secrets; hair loss; anti-inflammatory foods; weight loss; wearing a corset; coupons for healthy food.
- New Food Rules to Achieve Permanent Weight Loss
Simple food rules to keep weight off; predicting how long one will live; comic Niecy Nash; anti-wrinkle creams; a celebrity trainer demonstrates her workout routine.
- Do Antioxidants Cause Cancer?
Antioxidants; the O-shot; making stretch marks disappear; all-natural headache cures; the Healthy Crock Pot Dinner Challenge; POP Pilates.
- Are You a Food Addict? The Test to Find Out!
Food addiction; preventing urinary tract infections; radical cancer remission; an all-day, natural energy-booster.
- The Thing More Powerful Than Your Statins
Lowering cholesterol naturally; Tyler Perry ('The Single Moms Club'); irritable bowel syndrome; chef Wolfgang Puck; chia seeds.
- Are High-Protein Diets a Good Thing or a Bad Thing?
Protein; choosing a protein bar; a ruptured aneurysm; baking soda; natural gargles for a sore throat.
- The 3 Hidden Body Signs You're Stressed
Stress; holistic health; ignoring hunger; a supermarket scavenger hunt.
- The New Dangers of Artificial Sweeteners
Hidden dangers of the three most popular artificial sweeteners; generic prescriptions; anemia; food swaps; diabetes; three new health books.
- Smoking Alcohol: The Dangerous New Way to Get Drunk
Dr. Oz tests a dangerous new fad in which people inhale alcohol instead of drinking it.
- Everyday Foods the Experts Won't Touch
Foods to avoid and what should be eaten instead.
- 5 Things Happy People Do That You Should Too
Happiness; the H1N1 virus; kidney stones; nanny Jo Frost discusses why women struggle with getting family members to listen to them.
- Dr. Oz's Ultimate Anti-Aging Guide: 7 Days to Boost Your Energy
Boosting energy and reversing the effects of aging.
- The Little Couple's Cancer Scare
Jennifer Arnold ('The Little Couple') discusses her rare form of cancer; influenza; best and worst foods to eat while sick; nut butters.
- The Fat Conspiracy: The Stealth Ingredient Hiding in Every Aisle at the Grocery Store
Hidden fat; agave dangers; thinning hair; sweat; three anti-aging supplements; a 60-second full-body workout.
- America's Dangerous New Diet Trend: Achieving the Thigh Gap
Women go to extremes to lose weight; dangers of kale; magnesium; food-label lies; yoga moves for back, shoulder, hip and knee pain.
- The Detox Diet to Burn Fat and Lose Weight Fast
A detox diet for weight loss; speeding up a sluggish thyroid; probiotics; reviving the neckline; what professional hairstylists use on their own hair.
- The Cringeworthy Truth About Supermarket Cleanliness
Supermarket cleanliness; types of aging; gray hair; fenugreek for blood pressure; fat-burning snacks.
- Ambien: America's No. 1 Sleeping Pill: Disturbing Side Effects Exposed
Sleeping pills; antiseptic mouthwash; making hands look younger; eyelash extensions; no-carb pasta.
- The 5 Hidden Signs You Have a Gluten Allergy
Gluten sensitivity; protein powder; ear wax; acid reflux; dark circles under the eyes.
- Biggest Health Traps Women Fall For
Health traps; stress, sleep issues and diet trends; commuting; an all-natural appetite suppressant; colds and asthma; orange foods; Carla Hall ('The Chew').
- No to GMOs: The Global Food Conspiracy to Keep You From Knowing the Truth About Your Food
Genetically modified organisms; rapid weight-loss diet; cold sores and canker sores; rose oil; the thut; workout-wear Friday.
- Diet Myths Debunked
Myths that stop one from losing weight; extreme cases of cosmetic surgery; irritable bowel syndrome; an all-natural, simple solution for stomach pain; reducing risk of heart disease; foods that help reduce anxiety.
- Restart Your Body 5 Ways in 5 Days
Ending exhaustion; matching a diet to one's personality type; burning pain in the belly; apps and gadgets for health; healthy versions of feel-good foods.
- How to Get Your Fat to Eat Itself
Getting fat to devour itself; dairy-free calcium; cancer-fighting foods; back pain; how to look thinner; a pill to cheat on a diet but still lose weight.
- Shame Files: Your Most Mortifying Moments
Embarrassing and outrageous health mistakes; harmful sweeteners; breast pain; medical myths; lip-balm addiction.
- The Fast Metabolism Diet
Supercharging the metabolism to burn calories faster; yeast-infection remedies; detoxing the body naturally in less than an hour; breakfast; a gadget turns any vegetable into spaghetti.
- Cracking the Code on Food Sensitivity
Gluten and dairy sensitivity; the elimination diet for food allergies; rapid weight loss; handling kitchen hazards; neck pain; recharging and maximizing one's life.
- The Bloat Cure
Stopping belly bloat; spices to kill cravings; stopping the face from aging too fast; three must-read books.
- The 56-Pound Anorexic
A woman weighing only 56 pounds is starving herself to death; a doctor says milk is destroying people's health; leaky bladder; rejuvenating skin; hair color and health issues; fighting fatigue.
- The Real Reason You Stress Out and Stress Eat
Stress and blood sugar; a vitamin to prevent or slow down Alzheimer's disease; ovarian cysts; actress Jessica Alba; a simple cure; Dr. Oz's new magazine; a morning motivator to jump-start energy.
- Natural Painkillers That Work
Three natural, nonaddictive painkillers; caffeine; sleeping with makeup on; posture and health; winter salad; a super snack.
- The Dangerous Ingredient Manufacturers Don't Want You to Know About
A dangerous, widely used food additive; back pain; breakfast; removing unwanted hair; purple potatoes; low iron.
- Real Housewife NeNe Leakes and the Health Scare That Could Have Killed Her
NeNe Leakes ('The Real Housewives of Atlanta'); veganism; multivitamins; holistic medicine; four types of cough; how to tone the entire body without moving a muscle.
- Myths Even Your Gyno Believes
Gynecology myths; early cancer detection; green drinks; food labels; health apps; yoga.
- The No. 1 Fatigue Fighter You've Never Heard Of
A food that fights fatigue; soy; jaw pain; an ancient cure for allergies; qi gong; how to tell if one is burning fat; ensuring that one is working out hard enough.
- Five Fixes for Your Five Big Health Complaints
All-natural remedies for pain, stress and immune system issues; sodium in medicine; snacking; inexpensive superfoods; saving money at the drugstore; a low-impact workout for people with back pain.
- Does a Belief in Angels Have a Power to Heal?
Using a belief in angels to heal one's life; rapid aging; dandruff; oil of oregano as an antibiotic; when to go to the doctor; getting rid of clutter.
- Rebooting Your Body From Bad Food
Actress Cameron Diaz; a health quiz for women; silent signs of clogged arteries; coconut palm sugar; bad breath; relaxing.
- Biggest Health Lies You've Been Told
Health myths; birth order; zinc; dry skin; gaining muscle weight; lowering stress with dark chocolate.
- Toxic Acid Takedown: Fightling Inflammation
Neutralizing acid and detoxifying the body; inflammatory foods; chronic fatigue; home remedies; freekeh; reducing stress with a healing bath.
- The Health Mistake 90 Percent of Americans Make
Fiber; eye aging and presbyopia; age-proofing hair; beating stress; quinoa; cutting a salt craving.
- 21 Days to a Flat Belly
Getting a flat belly fast; author Liz Vaccariello; green banana; a fountain-of-youth powder; good packaged foods for dieters; a new metabolism booster.
- Ayurvedic Solutions for Your Biggest Health Complaints
Ancient healing practice ayurveda; a three-day detox; dehydration; home beauty treatments; Aarti Sequeira ('Aarti Party') discusses Indian food; a smoothie to beat bloat.
- Dr. Oz Two Week Rapid Weight Loss Diet
Audience members on Dr. Oz's rapid-weight-loss diet share success stories; what feet can tell about health; acid reflux; anti-aging advice; keeping vegetables fresh.
- Three Busy Women Who Know Best
Prescriptions for staying fit, focused and stress-free; family health; immunity boosters.
- The Toxic Flame Retardants in Your Home Right Now
An investigation into furniture safety; an anti-aging superstar.
- New Ways You Can Fight Disease in 2014
Ways to add years to a life; looking and feeling great.
- Mary J. Blige
Singer Mary J. Blige on her new healthy lifestyle; foods that combat the pain of PMS.
- Meredith Vieira's Family Health Battle
TV personality Meredith Vieira and her husband discuss his multiple sclerosis; a groundbreaking stem-cell treatment; pink eye; the Daniel Plan for weight loss.
- The Best and Worst Health Trends of 2013
Weight-loss trends; medical breakthroughs; health foods; health news to lose; chronic knee pain; cancer myths.
- Buyer Beware: Chicken From China?
Safety concerns about processed chicken from China; vitamin D; the tonsils; thinning hair; super seeds.
- The Holiday Detox
Offsetting the damage of holiday eating and drinking; caregiver burnout; fennel.
- New Breakthrough: No-Pill Pain Fighters
Easing pain in the back, knees and shoulders; shingles; heartburn; swaps for fast-food recipes; common health items under the microscope.
- Is Weed Addictive?
Marijuana safety; health benefits of lemongrass; Joe Manganiello ('True Blood'); blood; chef Art Smith.
- Gluten Warning Signs: The Next Epidemic?
Gluten sensitivity; the whole-grain label; urinary-tract infection; medicine expiration dates; probiotics.
- How Weather Predicts Your Health
Symptoms and weather conditions; weather reporter Al Roker; coughs; heartburn pills; herbal supplements; new health books.
- Are You Normal or Nuts?
How quirks may affect one's health; aging; heart-attack triggers; TV personality Star Jones; keeping arteries unclogged.
- Controversial New Statin Guidelines
Heart disease and new guidelines for statins; sinus pressure; holiday travel hazards; avoiding illness during the holiday season; food swaps.
- The Secret World of Squashers
Squashing; Drew Pinsky; food phobias; personality traits and health; Joe Manganiello ('True Blood'); spices and mood; husbands whose wives made them try something they saw on the show.
- The Fat in Your Blood Doctors Never Talk About!
Triglycerides; foods that curb the appetite; health tests; Dolvett Quince ('The Biggest Loser'); making groceries last longer.
- Is Diet Soda Ruining Your Metabolism?
Artificial sweeteners; Internet food rumors; food poisoning vs. stomach flu; rosacea; health mistakes in the bathroom; sore muscles.
- Judge Judy's Health Crisis
Judge Judy Sheindlin; sciatic nerve pain; naturopathic therapy; the foot map; naturally removing health problems; calories; food labels; oatmeal.
- The Next Big Weight Loss Superstar
Black soybean for weight loss; hemp seed for the memory; unwanted hair; laser hair-removal; numbness.
- Coma el Doble y Baje 5 Kilos en un Mes
Four ingredients to bulk up meals and save calories; getting maximum health results with minimal effort.
- The Hidden Reasons You're Fat
A hidden food allergy may cause weight gain; insomnia; anger styles; apples.
- The Hottest Health Secrets From Men in Hollywood, With Taye Diggs
Terrence Howard and the cast of 'The Best Man Holiday' discuss men's health; holistic health guru Deepak Chopra discusses weight loss, flavors and emotions; mercury in mascara.
- Controversial Health Scares: Are You Safe or Not?
Dr. Andrew Weil discusses alarming health headlines; alternative health 'all-stars'; saying 'no'; a food fix for stress; commonly shared items that could be hazardous to health.
- Could You Survive?
Fire safety; the agni; ayurveda; dangerous over-the-counter medications; combining food and medicine; monk fruit; pet videos.
- Camille Grammer Cancer Bombshell
Camille Grammer ('The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'); endometrial cancer; a drink to lose weight; health products that are a waste of money; kitchen solutions for common pains.
- Melt Your Fat Fast
Using hormones to lose fat; exhaustion; snoring; blood sugar; chemical-free laundry.
- Sanjay Gupta Sounds the Alarm on America's Hidden Epidemic!
Dr. Sanjay Gupta discusses the overstimulated brain; anti-aging tricks; carpal tunnel syndrome; manicure dangers; one-dish dinners.
- Belly Fat Myths
Getting rid of belly fat; cellulite; weight loss; honey's natural healing powers.
- Céline Dion
Céline Dion is interviewed and performs; happiness; pumpkins.
- Metabolism Game Changer
Yacon syrup for weight loss; metabolism; appetite suppressants; minimum effort for maximum health results.
- Energy Boosters Hot List
Four new energy boosters to fight fatigue; worrying.
- The Surgery You Should Say No To: Bunions!
Judge Marilyn Milian ('The People's Court') discusses bunion surgery; home remedies; parasites.
- 5 Big Health Mistakes Smart Women Make, With Kathie Lee & Hoda
Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb ('Today') talk about women's health blunders; diverticulitis.
- Montel Williams' Family Health Crisis!
Talk-show host Montel Williams discusses cancer; food allergies that may cause exhaustion.
- The Alarmist's Guide to the Symptoms You Worry About Most
Four big symptoms one should not worry about; health-food store finds; muscle aches; spider veins; making sugar cravings disappear.
- Dick Cheney: Exclusive!
Former Vice President Dick Cheney discusses heart disease; female-friendly energy drinks; how the home may affect one's health; sleeping in separate bedrooms; vending-machine picks.
- The Secrets in Your Chakras: What the 7 Energy Centers Reveal About Your Health & Heart
The seven chakras and how to keep them healthy; a woman loses weight to save her career; foods for fighting cancer; Greek yogurt.
- Do Carbs Cause Alzheimer's?
Dr. David Perlmutter says genes are controlled by what one eats; ulcers; seaweed; eczema; how often to wash food, clothes and the body.
- T-Boz and Chilli:Their Health Scare Revealed!
T-Boz and Chilli of TLC discuss T-Boz's brain tumor; hair loss.
- Elizabeth Smart: Whatever It Took to Survive
Kidnapping victim Elizabeth Smart; reversing aging; vitamin C.
- Hot Flash R/X
Hot flashes; pain relief; getting rid of bad breath; Caroline Manzo.
The diet fad of extreme juicing; a mystery guest; germiest rooms; kitchen gadgets; the cast of 'Welcome to Sweetie Pie's.'
- Get Rid of Belly Bloat!
Why some women are unable to lose weight; toxin-flushing foods; mood-boosting teas; bloating; memory.
- Richard Simmons: Recharged and Rediscovered!
Fitness expert Richard Simmons; popping pimples; 'The View' crew's eating habits; a grain people should eat; free health apps.
- Connecting Your Mind, Body and Soul
Connecting mind, body and soul; meditation; tennis player Venus Williams; false eyelashes.
- The Diagnosis Doctors Miss Most: Thyroid Disease
Thyroid disease; foods to fight stress and belly fat; medium Theresa Caputo; illusionist Ben Robinson; pumpkin bakeoff.
- Robin Quivers: The Battle With Cancer She Could Not Reveal
Radio personality Robin Quivers talks about her cancer diagnosis; the wonder drug in everyone's medicine cabinet.
- The 10 Things About Heart Disease Every Woman Must Know
Heart disease; neighbors' dirty secrets; a casserole cook-off; mothers' obsession with Dr. Oz's advice; Prancercise.
- Dr. Oz Reunited With Tourist Struck by NYC Taxi
A tourist hit by a New York City taxicab discusses her injury, recovery and the strangers who helped her; the germiest room in the house; leaking bladder; cutting salt and boosting flavor; eating more fruit; dance craze fruit ninja.
- The Newest Health Food Sensation Revealed!
The health benefits of the white mulberry; extreme health habits; the appendix; recharging after the afternoon slump; the McGhee sextuplets show six symptoms one should not ignore in children; Cookie Monster.
- Artificial Sweeteners: Disturbing New Facts!
Side effects of artificial sweeteners; gallstones.
- Dr. Oz's Ultimate Alternative Health Remedies
Dr. Oz discusses acupuncture, deep breathing, the neti pot and other alternative health subjects; diabetes.
- Dr. Drew's Health Battle Revealed
Drew Pinsky tells all about his secret health battle and why he has stayed silent until now.
- 3 Small Pains That Could Be a Problem!
Comic Loni Love; three seemingly small pains that should never be ignored; relationship advice.
- Headed for a Sleep Divorce?
Relationship sleep problems; Melissa Gorga ('The Real Housewives of New Jersey').
- Kick Cholesterol to the Curb With Cedric the Entertainer
Cedric the Entertainer; cholesterol; dangers of shapewear.
- Dr. Oz Unexpected!
Fast food; viral video star Sweet Brown; saving one's own life in 30 seconds.
- Quack Medicine With the Cast of Duck Dynasty
The cast of TV's 'Duck Dynasty'; supplements.
- How to Get Almost Anything for Free
Getting health items and services free of charge; lowering grocery costs; couponing; free prescriptions; Abby Lee Miller and her dancers ('Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition'); Billy Eichner ('Funny or Die's Billy on the Street'); purse weight.
- Mirror Mirror
Tamar Braxton discusses hair mistakes; weaves, relaxers and hot hair appliances; Dr. Venus Nicolino discusses being a better listener in order to get heard; the thyroid; a mini-trampoline workout.
- Girls Out Loud: Sound Off on Hot Health Topics
Comic Kim Coles, Cheryl Burke ('Dancing With the Stars') and Kandi Burruss ('The Real Housewives of Atlanta'); mood swings; sex positions for people with back pain; choreographer Stepp Stewart; children give medical advice.
- Steven Tyler on the Record
Singer Steven Tyler; Dr. Harry Haroutunian, Betty Ford Center; Dr. Oz goes under cover to find shoes that feel and look good; coffee.
- The Disease Doctors Miss Most: Fibromyalgia
Treatments for people who are always exhausted and in constant pain; an anti-aging product; how to look younger.
- The New Science to Reverse Aging!
Three women grow younger from the inside out; lifestyle changes to turn back the clock on aging.
- Retrain Your Brain While You Sleep to Improve Your Health!
Mastering one's dreams in order to reduce stress and lose weight; what dreams mean; Dr. Oz's recurring dream; cooking.
- Take Control of Your Financial Health!
Healing one's bank account and health; budget busters; finding hidden money; boosting energy inexpensively.
- Toxic Sabotagers: How to Stop the People in Your Life From Destroying Your Health
How to break free from food enablers and bullies; taking back control of one's life and health while saving relationships.
- Fast Diet Tricks That Work!
Losing weight effortlessly without going on a full-time diet; tricks to slim down instantly; losing 10 pounds in two weeks by ceasing to eat one particular food.
- The Surprising Hidden Cause of Your Exhaustion!
A simple test everyone with exhaustion needs to take; three easy ways to get one's energy back on track; gingko biloba.
- Martha Stewart Like You've Never Seen Her Before!
TV personality Martha Stewart; a libido-booster pill for women.
- Tony Robbins: How to Take Charge of Your Health!
Self-help author Tony Robbins; new health warnings; the latest breaking health news.
- Top Germ Hot Spots in Your Kitchen and Bath Revealed!
Common mistakes that encourage germs in the home; ways to get rid of germs fast; talk-show host Rachael Ray.
- Jack Osbourne's Life-Changing Diagnosis
Reality TV star Jack Osbourne discusses multiple sclerosis; low-carb flours.
- America's Wackiest Health Trends Put to the Test!
Dr. Oz tries out the latest health trends to see what works and what does not; a test to see if one is overdosing on protein.
- Angelina Jolie's Double Mastectomy: The Life-Changing Decision
Actress Angelina Jolie's preventive mastectomy; the breast-cancer gene; pillows and sleep positions; health must-haves; America's Test Kitchen's best-kept secrets.
- Health Splurges That Can Actually Save You Money!
Indulging in health and saving thousands of dollars per year; an all-natural solution for lowering blood-pressure.
- Suppress Your Cravings Naturally! Dr. Oz's Dopamine Diet!
Curbing hunger and food cravings; supernanny Jo Frost gives tough-love solutions to family health problems.
- Embarrassing Medical Myths Even Dr. Oz Believes!
Dr. Oz sets the record straight on medical myths; Chris Powell reveals an easy, quick, customized calorie-burning formula to lose weight.
- Long Island Medium: What Really Happens Inside a Psychic's Brain?
Dr. Oz goes inside psychic Theresa Caputo's mind; cholesterol.
- Breaking Health News: Is Sunscreen Dangerous?
Sunscreen; talk-show host Wendy Williams.
- Dr. Oz's Pain Clinic!
New solutions for chronic pain; 'Hungry Girl' Lisa Lillien brings five-minute fixes for big food frustrations.
- Dr. Oz's Favorite Holistic Cures to Reboot Your Body!
Dr. Oz counts down some of the best all-natural cures to reverse the damage caused by bad habits like eating too much sugar and not getting enough sleep.
- Dr. Oz's Swimsuit Cleanse: Drop 5 Pounds in 5 Days!
A rapid weight-loss plan; athlete Gabrielle Reece.
- The New 3-Day Weekend Cleanse!
A man loses more than 100 pounds using juice.
- The Meditation Cleanse to Soothe Your Stress, With Deepak Chopra
A plan to re-balance the body and restore the mind; talk-show host Sherri Shepherd.
- Dr. Oz's 3-Day Energy Boosting Jumpstart Cleanse!
Rebooting one's energy with a quick, simple food plan.
- 7 Belly Blasters That Work!
Seven ways to burn fat and shrink fat cells fast; curbing hunger.
- Eva Longoria's Health Mission!
Actress Eva Longoria; fitness enthusiasts Billy Blanks Jr. and Sharon Catherine Blanks.
- New Ayurvedic Fat Fighters!
Fighting fat fast; all-natural remedies.
- How Bad Are Your Health Mistakes?
Healthy-food mistakes; questions on daily medication, recurring infections, vaccines, and dying of a broken heart; Bob Harper ('The Biggest Loser').
- Super Powered Drink to Fight Heart Disease and Live Longer!
The key to longevity may be in Greek coffee; health gadgets.
- Paleo Diet Craze: Does It Work?
The paleolithic diet; Daphne Oz provides remedies for low energy, cravings and hangovers.
- Rogue Bacteria: When a Simple Infection Turns Deadly!
Information that could save a child's life; preventing sepsis; going dairy-free.
- Sofía Vergara Reveals her Surprising Health Struggles
Actress Sofía Vergara discusses hypothyroidism, surviving cancer and staying in shape.
- Dr. Oz's Real-Age Quiz to Drop a Decade!
Looking and feeling 10 years younger.
- Dr. Oz's 4-Step Plan to Boost Your Immunity!
Dr. Oz questions whether pharmaceutical companies work with doctors to sell patients unnecessary drugs and whether drug companies pay doctors.
- The New Relaxation Drinks: Can You Find Calm in a Can?
Relaxation drinks; chef Curtis Stone.
- Gwyneth Paltrow!
Actress Gwyneth Paltrow discusses her health and diet; anti-aging solutions.
- Eat Your Way Thin! How to Eat More to Boost Your Metabolism
Using food to heal the body's fat-fighting furnace; what is in vitamin pills.
- Can Iyanla Vanzant Fix Your Broken Health?
Life coach Iyanla Vanzant; carbohydrates and cancer.
- Joan Rivers Uncensored and Like You've Never Seen Her Before!
Joan and Melissa Rivers' health confessions.
- Should Artificial Sweeteners Be Allowed in Milk Products?
Ingredients of children's milk products; reality TV star Snooki.
- Strange but True: Your Weirdest Fears, Obsessions & Body Quirks Explained
Strange medical concerns; how people lived in Jesus' time and place; whether the Bible could be the holy grail for living longer.
- The Soda Ban Battle
New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg discusses the soda ban; the mother who took on the energy-drink industry; energy drinks and children's health.
- Braxton Family Values
Singer Toni Braxton and the Braxton family.
- The Flu or a Parasite? Why Your Food and Water May Be Making You Sick!
How to know if it is the flu or a parasite; health secrets from the Oz family.
- Manology: The Secrets of How Men Think Revealed!
Authors Rev Run and Tyrese expose everything there is to know about men.
- Foot Safety Alert!
Controversial additive in boxed macaroni and cheese; horse meat found in foods; the secrets to reading food labels; sonic drugs; the Duggar family ('17 Kids and Counting').
- Dr. Oz's Super Immunity Diet!
Easy diet changes to boost the immune system and prevent illness; simple food rules to beat fatigue, lose weight and live better and longer; birth order and birth months.
- Dr. Oz's Sleep Plan to Get Your Perfect Night's Sleep!
A big breakthrough in the science of sleep; knowing one's sleep type may prevent disease and help in weight loss; testicular self-exam; caught-on-tape videos of husbands doing crazy things.
- Are We Headed for an Antibiotic Apocalypse?
Doctors' overuse of antibiotics could trigger deadly strains of super-infectious diseases; what body language says about health.
- The Man Who Says You Can Prevent Alzheimer's!
Fighting Alzheimer's; boosting memory; the female brain.
- Dr. Oz's Super Longevity Prescription!
Simple solutions to add years to one's life; grains that are good for health.
- 5 Celebrity Rehab Deaths: Dr. Drew Sits Down With Dr. Oz
Drew Pinsky discusses the deaths of five 'Celebrity Rehab' stars; diabetes and obesity.
- The Fatigue Solution!
A doctor cured her own energy crisis; three instant fatigue fighters; Hungry Girl has new ways to stop emotional eating.
- Michelle Obama's Big Announcement!
First lady Michelle Obama and Education Secretary Arne Duncan; exercise enthusiast Jillian Michaels.
- The Medical Intuitive Who Says You Can Heal Yourself!
Diagnosing and treating one's own health problems; cancer tests.
- The Big Food Cover-Up!
An investigative reporter uncovers a food-industry bombshell; addictions to salt, sugar and fat; cleaning out the kitchen.
- Dr. Oz's 24-Hour Stress Cleanse!
Reducing stress and the negative effects on health; a step-by-step detox guide; health detectives.
- The Disease Your Doctor Can't Diagnose! Medical Mystery Solved!
A mysterious condition causes bloating, fatigue and pain; alternative medical solutions to get relief; cutting the risks of disease, lowering blood-sugar levels and reducing cholesterol; supplements and nutrients.
- The Myths Even Gynecologists Believe!
Debunking gynecology myths; fitness trainer Shaun T. has a plan to fix problem areas quickly.
- The No. 1 Diet! Dash Diet Secrets Revealed!
A diet to lower hypertension and cholesterol and reduce cancer risks; debunking health myths.
- Deadly Adderall Abuse!
Young people illegally take a prescription ADHD medication in order to perform well on tests; parents who know the deadly consequences; analyzing one's hormone type; how to balance out one's hormones to improve health.
- The Most Eligible Doctors Reveal Their Best Health Secrets!
Fifty of America's hottest bachelor doctors reveal health secrets; looking younger and living longer.
- Dr. Oz Answers Your Most Awkward Questions of All Time!
Embarrassing questions; actress Marilu Henner's energy makeover plan.
- Could Your Sleeping Pills Be Killing You? A Dr. Oz Alert!
Sleeping pills and cancer; unusual addictions.
- Counterfeit Foods: Buyer Beware!
Food fraud: fillers, ingredient swaps and misleading labels.
- The Best Weight Loss Tricks for Your Body Type!
Weight loss without dieting; chef Bobby Deen revamps Southern recipes to have half of the fat and calories with all of the flavor; spontaneous healing.
- Rev Up Your Metabolism Slump!
Tests women should take to assess their metabolism; why many women are in a metabolism slump and how to get out of it; health reasons for rage; people's inability to control anger.
- The HCG Shot for Weight Loss: Is It Right for You?
Pros and cons of HCG injections for weight loss; the HCG diet; what people put in their refrigerators; the ideal refrigerator for better health.
- Dr. Oz's Flat Belly Plan!
Shrinking fat cells around the waist; foods, hormones and exercise to lose belly fat; fixing ugly legs; what to do about an ugly haircut.
- Fat Melters!
Three ways to lose weight; supplements to help shed pounds; lifesaving tests women need to prevent heart attacks; heart-attack risk factors.
- All-Natural Appetite Suppressants to Stop Your Hunger!
Appetite suppressants; erectile dysfunction.
- Laxative Abuse: The Hidden Dangers
Overuse of laxatives to lose weight; $5 fixes.
- Dr. Oz's Detox Plan! Lose 10 Pounds in One Month!
Detox foods help in weight loss; foods not to eat; a homeopathic starter kit to fight everyday problems, including stress.
- 6 Days to Your Complete Body Reshape!
Quick weight loss with a new workout; couples getting healthy together.
- Are Gel Manicures Safe?
Dangers of gel manicures; what dreams say about one's health.
- The New Hypnosis for Weight Loss: 7 Days, 7 Techniques
Using hypnosis for weight loss; tricking the body into thinking it is naturally thin; Paul McKenna hypnotizes the audience.
- Secrets the Fast Food Industry Doesn't Want You to Know!
Fast-food insiders expose dirty dining secrets: controversial additives, questionable quality control and hidden health hazards.
- How to Avoid the Flu From Striking: The Deadly Flu
Flu; anti-aging secrets; children and dieting.
- Extreme, Controversial Vitamin Injections
Vitamin injections intended to fight fatigue, lose weight and slow the aging process; medication myths; weight loss.
- Charlie Sheen Reveals the Truth About His Health
Dr. Oz interviews actor Charlie Sheen.
- 5 Energy Boosters That Work for Every Type of Energy Slump!
A one-minute cure for an energy crash; losing weight, improving memory and beating stress.
- Dr Oz's No Pill Pain Busters!
Gadgets and natural alternatives to pain medicine and solutions to pump up flat zones.
- Five Epic Diet Mistakes Smart Women Are Making!
New ways to stop hunger in its tracks.
- America's Funniest Health Videos Takes Over With Tom Bergeron!
Dr. Oz and Tom Bergeron look at funny health videos; big questions from little fans.
- The Anti-Diet: The Plan for Weight Loss!
A breakthrough, no exercise plan to lose weight for good.
- The Biggest Loser's Secrets to Lose Weight!
Contestants from 'The Biggest Loser' reveal how they lost the weight and kept it off.
- Dr. Oz's 13 Miracles for 2013!
New answers to beauty complaints and solutions to live longer, younger and blast fat.
- Shred Your Fat Pants! The Revolutionary Plan: 6 weeks, 4 Inches, 2 Sizes!
Solutions to shred fat in just six weeks.
- Seven Years Younger! The Revolutionary Anti-Aging Plan!
Products are put to the test; solutions that work; a pill to look and live younger.
- Dr. Oz's Ultimate Insider's Guide: The Newest Medical Breakthroughs!
New treatment for heart disease; fat-melting procedure.
- A Nation in Post Traumatic Stress: The Connecticut School Shooting
Connecticut elementary school shooting.
- The Provocative Doctor to Revolutionize Your Health!
A lifesaving new treatment for heart disease; a revolutionary fat-melting procedure.
- Dr. Oz Takes on TV's Sextuplet Toddlers!
The McGhee sextuplets and their parents; actress Marlo Thomas' miracle cancer children.
- Meredith Vieira
Talk-show host Meredith Vieira; a hidden ingredient in french fries that may cause cancer.
- Dr. Oz's Happiness Boosters!
Recharging the body and boosting energy and mood instantly; losing weight and stopping overeating by knowing the hunger type.
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta and Dr. Oz: For the First Time, They Sit Down Together!
Dr. Sanjay Gupta; preventing a stroke; cell-phone danger; living longer.
- Dr. Oz on Location! The Biggest Lifesaving Hour in Oz Show History!
Dr. Oz travels across the U.S. to help those who need it the most.
- Medical Mystery: Lifesaving Secrets From Dr. G, Medical Examiner!
Clues from deaths could save lives: medical mysteries and warning signs; soy.
- The Controversial Doctors Who Say Everything You Know About Cholesterol Is Wrong!
Cholesterol and heart disease; medication dangers.
- Randy Jackson's Shocking Health Secret!
Talent judge Randy Jackson; fatty-food fakeouts.
- Dr. Oz's Ultimate How Healthy Are You Quiz!
A health quiz; types of pain never to ignore.
- Nate Berkus!
Talk-show host Nate Berkus; uncluttering a home; everyday errors that may make one appear older.
- Dr. Oz's Cold & Flu Winter Rescue Rx!
Cough medicine; cold and flu myths; keeping a family healthy.
- Are You Addicted to Wheat?
Whether wheat makes one sick and overweight; quick weight loss.
- J.R. Martinez: Surviving the Unthinkable
Actor J.R. Martinez discusses the moment in Iraq that changed his life; acting fast in an emergency.
- From Gay to Straight? The Controversial Therapy!
Specialists on both sides of the reparative therapy debate speak out.
- Shut Down Your Stress! How to Stop It From Becoming Toxic
All-natural solutions to beat stress; relieving belly bloat.
- Secrets Restaurants Don't Want You to Know!
Insiders confess the restaurant industry's dirty little secrets; Dr. Oz's solutions for body complaints.
- Red Flags Your Body Is Aging Too Fast!
Seven warning signs that a body is aging faster than it should; the hidden reason for moodiness, exhaustion and anxiety.
- Boost Your Energy in Record Time!
Author Tim Ferriss tells how to reboot recipes and jumpstart weight loss.
- Deepak Chopra: Reverse Memory Loss and Prevent Alzheimer's!
Dr. Deepak Chopra turns the medical world upside down.
- Andrew Weil's 5 New Essentials You Need Now!
A holistic-health doctor provides must-haves to beat fatigue, slow aging and lose weight naturally.
- A Dr. Oz Alert! Sensa: Weight Loss Sensation or Senseless?
A diet craze may be a miracle for weight loss -- or a fraud; taming the temper.
- Eat Twice as Much and Lose 5 Pounds This Month!
Four ingredients to bulk up meals and save calories; getting maximum health results with minimal effort.
- Tony Horton's Breakthrough Plan to Reshape Your Body!
A three-rule, 90-day plan and 10-minute miracle workout to transform the body; a doctor who almost died says he has proof that heaven exists.
- Melt Your Fat Fast! How to Reset Your Secret Fat Loss Hormones
Hormones and weight; weight loss; a detox to jump start the metabolism.
- That's Awkward: Dr. Oz Answers the Questions You'd Never Ask Your Doctor!
Dr. Oz has uncensored answers to embarrassing health questions.
- Five Diet Myths Busted! The Shocking Health Myths Even Your Doctor Believes!
Diet myths making one fat; experiments to separate fact from fiction.
- Dr. Oz's After-35 Survival Kit!
New solutions to relieving stress, banishing bloat, boosting the libido and feeling younger.
- Dr. Oz's Ultimate Shopping List! Save Time, Save Money!
Inexpensive foods and products; health finds; do three things and save $600 a year.
- How to Drop a Decade! Secrets to Cheat Your Age!
Turning back the clock on wrinkles, age spots and cellulite; faking a facelift; best foods for the skin; inexpensive drugstore products that work; looking 10 years younger instantly.
- Cut Your Carb Cravings in One Week: Lose Weight With Carbs
Chris Powell shows how to use carbs to burn fat and boost metabolism: losing weight without a low-carb diet.
- Dr. Oz's 5 Miracle Solutions From Around the Globe!
Research on what to eat and how to sleep; a miracle five-in-one product to look younger instantly; a miracle seed to cut cravings.
- The Newest, Fastest Fat Busters!
Shrinking fat for good; a painless procedure melts fat in less than an hour; a secret formula to drop three pounds in three days.
- Recharge Your Body 5 Ways in 5 Days!
Recharging one's body to become younger, smarter and faster; boosting energy and jump-starting weight loss.
- Exclusive: Rosie O'Donnell's First Interview Since the Heart Attack She Never Saw Coming!
Talk-show host Rosie O'Donnell; warning signs of a heart attack.
- Am I Normal ... or Nuts!?
Weird questions about quirks, anxieties and dreams; fixes for five sleep problems.
- Medicine's Most Controversial Leaders Reveal Their Fountain of Youth Secrets!
Advances in modern and holistic health help people to live longer.
- The No. 1 Way to Fight Fatigue!
Fighting fatigue; what one's date of birth reveals about health.
- Boost Your Immunity, Fight Disease and Prevent Cancer!
Boosting immunity; preventing cancer; superfoods; fast fixes for health problems.
- Are Genetically Modified Foods Safe
Genetically modified foods; three sudden warning signs.
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck: The Hidden Food Allergy You Don't Know You Have!
Talk-show host Elisabeth Hasselbeck; hidden food allergies; fast, stress-free meals.
- Jenny McCarthy's Shocking Bad Habit Health Confessions
Actress Jenny McCarthy; staying sexy and full of energy; energy drinks.
- Andrew Weil's Anti-Inflammatory Diet
Dr. Andrew Weil's discusses his book 'True Food' and reveals his five essential ingredients for optimal health; seven solutions to aches and pains.
- 30 and Older: The New Faces of HPV
Doctors discuss human papillomavirus and its cancer risks; the truth about pap smears, HPV-DNA tests and vaccinations.
- Rick Springfield's Secret Health Battle With Depression
Singer Rick Springfield discusses his suicide attempt and sex addiction; ibuprofen and acetaminophen may cause a health problem.
- Oz Alert: Are Sugar and Butter Substitutes Hazardous to Your Health?
The ingredients in sugar and butter substitutes may cause weight gain, Alzheimer's and cancer.
- Silent Reflux: The New Secret Killer
Esophageal cancer; Dr. Oz-inspired recipes.
- Breaking News: Are Pesticides the Greatest Threat to Your Kids' Health?
Pesticides; organic food; looking at images of food may make one gain weight.
- Caught Red-Handed! Your Most Cringe-Worthy Moments Revealed!
Embarrassing stories; comic Lisa Lampanelli.
- Ripped From the Headlines! The Best Doctors on Television With the Biggest Headlines in Health News
Doctors from three major networks discuss health news affecting families; a child who survived bubonic plague.
- The Long Island Medium: Theresa Caputo
Psychic medium Theresa Caputo; omega-3s.
- Secrets Your Supermarket Doesn't Want You to Know!
Health hazards and scams at the supermarket; the hosts of 'The Chew'; family recipes.
- Is Going Gluten-Free the Answer You've Been Waiting For?
HPV is a concern for anyone at any age; its connection to multiple cancers; myths, vaccines and a test for the virus.
- The Craziest No-Shame Overshares of All Time!
People let it all hang out online, via text, and in person; Dr. Oz's share-o-meter and the studio audience decide what constitutes crossing the line.
- Breaking News on Melatonin!
Possible dangers of sleep-aid melatonin; anti-aging myths.
- The No. 1 Reason You're Exhausted!
Something that makes one tired and burned out; boosting energy; a 400-pound fast-food 'addict' faces the truth about his health; a healthy fast-food challenge.
- Dr. Oz's Guilt-Free Hour!
Indulging; why guilty pleasures may be healthful; giving up guilt; 'Hungry Girl' Lisa Lillien suggests dinner swaps.
- Inside Dr. Oz's Hospital! Your All-Access Pass
The cast of 'NY Med'; outtakes and follow-ups; what happened when the camera stopped rolling.
- Secret World of Binge Eaters
Dr. Oz offers binge-eaters a chance to take control of their health.
- Is This the Secret to Weight Loss?
Dr. Joel Fuhrman; metabolism types; a customized plan to lose weight.
- Kirstie Alley! The Comeback Queen
Actress Kirstie Alley; keeping the weight off for life.
- A Dr. Oz Event! The Ultimate Intervention: How to Let Go of Your Emotional Baggage
Dr. Oz says women's emotional baggage makes them fat, tired and sick, and takes them across the country on the intervention of a lifetime.
- Oz Uncensored: Your Most Humiliating, Embarrassing Confessions Answered!
Wild, outrageous questions; Dr. Oz's embarrassing health quirk.
- First Lady Michelle Obama!
First lady Michelle Obama discusses obesity and makes a big announcement.
- Restart Your Body! 200 Women Take Back Their Health!
Dr. Oz encourages women to restart their bodies, reverse damage and get healthy from the inside out.
- The Fat Burner That Works!
Ways in which companies dupe consumers; 100 women test a fat-burner.
- Dr. Oz's All-Time Most Embarrassing Questions Answered!
A full hour of wild, weird and wacky questions.
- Secrets of the Plus-Size Models! Look 4 Sizes Smaller Without Diet or Exercise!
Appearing to trim the waist, tone arms and lengthen legs; all-natural remedies for aches and pains.
- Three Tests Every Woman Needs to Take
Three lifesaving tests to prevent heart attacks, diabetes and cancer; what to eat and take to live longer.
- Dr. Oz's Ultimate Cooking Challenge!
Three viewers compete to make the best calorie-cutting recipes, while three celebrity chefs determine the winner; chefs to the stars reveal weight-maintenance secrets.
- The Oz-Approved Crash Diet! Eat All You Want and Lose Weight Safely
Dr. Oz tells how to lose weight by eating more.
- The All-Time Best Shocking Celebrity Confessions!
Singer Jennifer Hudson; talk-show host Montel Williams; chef Paula Deen; supermodel Tyra Banks; stars of 'The Real Housewives of Orange County.'
- The Memory Cure: The Miracle Plan to Help Prevent Alzheimer's
Stopping Alzheimer's disease before it starts; foods to improve the brain and boost memory.
- O-M-G! Your Biggest 'I Can't Believe You Asked' Questions Answered!
Viewers' most outrageous, jaw-dropping questions; embarrassing beauty questions answered.
- Dr. Oz's Cancer-Fighting Grocery LIst!
Everyday foods can help to stop cancer before it starts; cancer-fighting tools in the kitchen; a cancer-prevention recipe.
- The Curvy Girl's Guide to Get Fit and Fabulous!
Burning fat while eating; losing weight in different areas of the body; five inexpensive meals.
- Dr. Oz's Super Supplement Hour!
Dr. Oz presents his favorite supplements to blast fat, prevent cancer and turn back the clock on aging.
- Dr. Oz's Dream Team Summer Survival Guide!
Viewers' outrageous, jaw-dropping questions; answers to embarrassing beauty questions.
- Dr. Oz's Transformation Nation: Million Dollar You! The Finale!
The top 10 Transformation Nation finalists return with their biggest weight-loss secrets; Dr. Oz announces the $1 million winner.
- Paula Abdul's Shocking Health Confession
Singer Paula Abdul's health confessions and age-defying secrets; plastic surgeons' secrets; restaurant chefs' tell-all.
- The Long Island Medium: The Housewife Who Talks to the Dead
A woman says she can converse with the dead; what happens after death; how to connect with the other side.
- Dr. Oz's Biggest Ambush Ever! Meal Makeovers to Lose Weight!
Four top chefs tell how to keep the flavor of favorite meals while cutting calories and losing weight.
- Dr. Oz's Ultimate Girl's Guide to Health for Your Total Body Makeover!
How to lose two dress sizes instantly; skin-care products that can make one look younger overnight; fighting fatigue, night sweats and PMS; anti-aging cocktails.
- Defy Your Age!
Ways to take years off one's looks; new beauty breakthroughs.
- Dr. Oz's Ultimate Swimsuit Slimdown!
An audience of women in swimsuits; ways to lose weight.
- Ancient Ayurvedic Secrets to Lose Weight!
Three women lose weight without dieting or exercise; a starter soup can help one shed pounds.
- Carb Lover's Diet: Eat 5 Nights of Carbs to Lose 5 Pounds!
Carbohydrate-loaded dinners that can help one to lose weight; secret carbohydrate cheats.
- The Biggest Health Myths You Believe! Exposed!
Medical myths passed on from parents; four diet myths.
- Best Appetite Suppressants to Lose Weight!
Appetite suppressants; what to eat to feel satisfied all day long; the top 10 'Transformation Nation: Million-Dollar You' finalists.
- Flat Belly in 30 Days!
Fitness trainer Brett Hoebel provides a quick weight-loss plan; recipes that encourage weight loss.
- Montel Williams' Double Mastectomy
Talk-show host Montel Williams discusses his health and emotional eating.
- The Body Type Diet: Weight Loss Solutions for Every Shape
A customized weight-loss plan targets specific areas of the body; secret weapons to reshape the body.
- Dr. Oz's Best Advice Ever!
More than 50 of Dr. Oz's all-time greatest tips on delaying aging, fighting fatigue, lowering stress and losing weight; how to win nearly $1 million from home.
- TMI: Too Much Information! The Shockingly Intimate Questions Dr. Oz Never Thought He'd Hear!
Health questions; Dr. Oz's health secrets; five indispensable foods.
- Burn Fat Faster: 5 Fastest Fat Burners
Burning fat; losing weight quickly; bloating.
- Is this the Prescription for Female Libido? 50 Shades of Grey
Book '50 Shades of Grey'; women's sexual health.
- Dr. Oz's Supercharge: Do You Know Your Energy Type?
Energy boosters; hidden causes of fatigue; skin-care myths.
- Eat This, Weight Less! The Best Foods to Help You Lose Weight and Never Feel Hungry
Food substitutions can boost metabolism and save thousands of calories; pharmacy deals.
- 5 Tibetan Rites: Ancient Secrets to Get More Energy and Vitality
The alternative health beliefs of Tibetan monks; calming the mind, reducing stress and slowing aging; the chakra diet; losing weight and living longer.
- The New Silver Bullet for Weight Loss!
Dr. Oz says a super pill curbs cravings, suppresses appetite and changes the way food tastes; reality star Tabatha Coffey.
- No You Didn't! Grosser Than Gross Questions!
Loved ones tell of audience members' disgusting habits; repulsive ingredients in food.
- 24-Hour Energy Boost! The Ultimate Plan to End Your Fatigue!
Dr. Oz shares his plan to boost people's energy and end fatigue in just one day; foods that make one more energetic instantly.
- The 3 Silent Killers of Women: Why You Must Know the Early Warning Signals!
Dr. Oz reveals the silent symptoms of diseases one does not discover until it is too late.
- Re-Energize Your Life: 5 Ways to Kick-Start Your Day
Energy boosters; organizing a closet; five-minute fixes for little health problems; brain yoga; a microwavable power breakfast.
- The Real Housewives Cancer Scare!
'Real Housewives of Orange County' Vicki Gunvalson, Tamra Barney, Gretchen Rossi, Heather Dubrow and Alexis Bellino; five foods to unclog arteries; cancer-fighting foods; supplements to slow the aging process.
- The Man Who Tested Every Diet, Supplement and Health Product Reveals What Works!
Author A.J. Jacobs discusses health trends that work; reprogramming the taste buds; fixing damage by free radicals and sugars; dandruff.
- Dr. Oz's Ultimate Anti-Aging Plan for Your Skin Type!
Skin types age differently; anti-aging advice; a gadget to lower stress; healthy fried chicken.
- Dr. Oz's Foolproof Guide to Getting Healthy Instantly!
Memory, mood and metabolism; food pairings; gadgets to save skin; a 10-minute meal.
- Dr. Oz's Supermarket Survival Guide!
Which supermarket products benefit one's health; keeping weight off for a lifetime; preparing a healthy family dinner; a healthy boxed-cake bake-off.
- The Best Solutions for Your Pain
Treatments for the back, neck and shoulders; help for migraines.
- Dr. Oz's Health Ambush! 3 Easy Tests That Could Save Your Life
Lifesaving health tests; belly fat.
- Medium vs. Medicine: What Really Happens When You Die?
Psychic medium Char Margolis discusses death, intuition and love; clogged arteries; gadgets make cutting the fat quick and easy.
- The New Underground Craze! The Super Pill Women Are Popping!
A dangerous pill some use to stay energized and lose weight; inexpensive alternatives to the top prescribed drugs; allergy treatments; hidden allergens in the home.
- The Top Four Body Pains You Should Not Ignore!
Body pains that are signs of major disease; supplements to ease pain; leeches; alternative treatments; buying items in bulk; healthy alternatives to fast food.
- Eat Twice as Much and Lose 10 Pounds This Month!
Cutting calorie intake in half and bulking up favorite foods with healthy alternatives; constipation; acid reflux; bloating.
- 5 Controversial Solutions to Your 5 Biggest Pain Complaints!
A new cure for back pain; a weight-loss shot; fibromyalgia.
- Can Taking The Pill After 40 Reduce Your Cancer Risk?
The birth-control pill may prevent cancer; what to seek while buying healthier food; supplements; myths about anti-aging products.
- Lazy Girl's Guide to Getting Healthy
Four simple ways to get healthy; a five-minute self-exam; organic foods; a healthy, inexpensive family dinner.
- It's Easy: Simple Ways to Get Healthy
Solutions for health complaints; boosting energy, getting more sleep and reducing stress.
- Dr. Oz Goes Head-to-Head With the Men Who Hate Him!
Three health tests every man needs; women ask questions about their husbands' health.
- Secrets of Ayurvedic Medicine: What Your Body Type Is Telling You About Your Health
One of the most ancient forms of healing; superfoods and supplements specific to one's body type.
- Are You Normal ... or Nuts!?
Explanations of quirks, anxieties and dreams.
- Five Diet Myths Busted! What's Really Making You Fat?
Diet myths: eating after 8 p.m.; diet soda; carbohydrates; a kitchen must-have.
- Secrets to Cheat Your Age: How to Drop a Decade
Dr. Oz reveals 30-second beauty secrets and drugstore products that work to make one look younger.
- 4 Shocking Ways to Bust Your Fat Butt
Dr. Oz's revolutionary plans for the posterior; healthy burgers.
- Radical Cures Your Doctor Thinks Are Crazy
Alternative-health guru Joe Mercola says all-natural solutions can cure exhaustion, brain fog, weight gain and cancer; 10 anti-aging spices.
- 4 Belly-Blasting Supplements!
Dr. Oz says supplements boost metabolism, burn fat, fight bloating and reduce stress; a 'miracle' appetite suppressant.
- Dr. Oz's Snack Attack: Eat More, Weigh Less!
Turning the body into a fat-burning machine; a pre-dinner snack may help to lose weight; diet aids; coffee drinks; a guilt-free dessert.
- 4 Body Pains That Could Mean Cancer
Pains that may mean cancer; cancer-fighting supplements; over-the-counter fixes for stomach problems; boosting metabolism; treating cellulite.
- The Man Who Can Bring Your Best Body Back
A fitness trainer tells how to get one's best body back; a TV costume designer creates slimming silhouettes using special undergarments; Dr. Oz says a supplement can make one look and feel 10 years younger; beauty products.
- That's Awkward! Shocking Questions You Would Never Ask Your Doctor
Dr. Oz answers questions about uncomfortable topics like sex, body odor and bad breath.
- Supercharge Your Body Instantly!
Ways to get more energy, rid stress and elevate the mood; three things to do within 30 minutes of waking up; Dr. Laura Berman discusses improving the sex drive; three breakfast recipes.
- 5 Holistic Secrets From America's Alternative Doctor: Andrew Weil
Dr. Andrew Weil brings holistic health treatments to boost energy, build immunity, ward off heart disease, relieve pain and fight cancer; Dr. Oz tells how to lose weight naturally.
- Has Montel Williams Discovered the Fountain of Youth
Talk-show host Montel Williams brings a plan to boost energy and relieve pain.
- The New Hypnosis for Weight Loss! Can You Trick Your Body Into Thinking It's Had Gastric Bypass Surgery?
A hypnotist says it is possible to lose weight through hypnosis.
- Dr. Oz Takes On the Fattest Women in America: Dying for the Record?
Some morbidly obese women ask for Dr. Oz's help, while others refuse.
- 5 Fat Busters, 5 Body Types, 5 Days!
Dr. Oz tells how to lose weight quickly.
- Dr. Oz's Fat-urday: You Can Cheat on Your Diet and Still Lose Weight
Cheating on a diet and still losing weight; guilt-free snacks.
- Dr. Oz Takes on Rosie O'Donnell -- And Her Shocking Confession
Comic Rosie O'Donnell discusses the big wake-up call about her health; weight loss.
- 5 Warning Signs of the No. 1 Killer of Women: Inside Dr. Oz's O.R.
Dr. Oz performs a triple bypass; the five warning signs of heart disease.
- 99 Diet Foods Dr. Oz Wants in Your Shopping Cart
Oz-approved, quick meals for every night of the week.
- The Most Shocking Health Myths Even Your Doctor Believes
Dr. Oz separates health facts from old wives' tales.
- Is 40 Too Old to Have a Baby?
Delaying motherhood into one's 40s; fertility treatments and later-in-life pregnancies.
- The Most Underperformed Surgery You Should Be Getting
Bariatric surgery may cause one to lose weight instantly, prevent heart disease and cancer, and reverse diabetes overnight.
- Is Your Orange Juice Safe to Drink?
Dr. Oz discusses fungicide in orange juice.
- Dr. Oz's No. 1 Secret for You to Lose Weight Instantly!
Talk-show host Elisabeth Hasselbeck tells why she suffered for nearly a decade; a two-week program to lose weight and gain health.
- The Shock That Could Save Your Life: Electroshock Therapy for Depression
Doctors say electroshock therapy is now safe and medically approved, and women say it has saved their lives.
- Food Addiction: Are You Addicted to Food?
Experts debate whether food is addictive and whether the food industry is at fault.
- Dr. Oz's Disease Detectives With the New Power to Heal You!
A panel of doctors discusses weight gain, fatigue, and preventing Alzheimer's disease, cancer and diabetes.
- Goldie Hawn's Secrets to Staying Young
Actress Goldie Hawn gives her secrets to staying young.
- America's B-12 Deficiency: Are You Getting Enough of That Vitamin That Keeps You Young?
Vitamin B-12 deficiency.
- Jennifer Hudson
Actress Jennifer Hudson; turning resolutions into reality; a chance to win one million dollars.
- 7 Solutions to Pain
Getting rid of pain, fighting fatigue and ending cravings for artificial sweeteners, without prescriptions; a new treatment for cellulite.
- Miracle Plan for Metabolism: Chris Powell
A guest says anyone can turn his or her body into a calorie-burning machine by boosting slow metabolism.
- The Belly Fat-Blasting Supplements Montel Williams Swears By
Talk-show host Montel Williams; supplements.
- Deadly Drug Interactions: Are Your Meds Putting You at Risk?
Mixing medications can be deadly; mistakes people make at the pharmacy.
- The Secret Reasons You're Exhausted!
Lab results reveal medical reasons for exhaustion; reigniting energy instantly; weight loss.
- How Safe Is Your Drinking Water?
EPA head Lisa Jackson; four threats to America's water supply; healthy eating.
- Dr. Oz's 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways!
Dr. Oz gives viewers health-centric gifts; low-calorie cocktails; puppet Cookie Monster teaches about healthy cookies.
- Suzanne Somers' Cancer Battle
Actress Suzanne Somers discusses the revolutionary surgery to rebuild her breast after cancer.
- Dr. Oz's Power of Prevention Hour
A new strain of influenza; preventing heart attacks; food poisoning.
- Jane Fonda
Actress Jane Fonda reveals secrets to looking younger and living better at any age.
- Rachael Ray Solves Your Biggest Holiday Cooking Disasters
Rachael Ray shares her simple, healthy secrets to save dinner and provides a foolproof holiday recipe.
- Steve Harvey's Secrets to Retrain Your Man's Brain to Get What You Want
Actor Steve Harvey; getting a man to give one what one wants; common lies about men.
- Oprah Winfrey
Talk-show host Oprah Winfrey.
- The New Miracle Energy Drinks: Do They Really Work?
Dr. Oz reveals the truth about energy drinks and provides an alternative.
- Emeril Lagasse's Must-Have Items to Revolutionize Your Health!
Chef Emeril Lagasse; cutting fat and calories in a Cajun recipe.
- The No-Fear Zone! Your Most Embarrassing Questions Answered
Embarrassing questions; actress Betty White; beauty questions.
- Breaking News: Arsenic in Apple Juice Update
Investigators present results of a study on arsenic in America's food supply.
- The New Face of Hunger in America
Middle-class families struggle to put food on the table.
- The Doctor Who Believes Everything Dr. Oz Says About Weight Loss Is Wrong
Dr. Oz goes head-to-head with a doctor who thinks he is wrong about weight loss.
- The Largest Free Health Clinic in the Country
The largest free health clinic in the U.S.; millions of Americans are without health insurance; a shocking case.
- Is Your Fat Causing Cancer?
Cancer; weight loss.
- Nurses' Secrets That Can Save Your Life
Nurses reveal five big health secrets and discuss home remedies for common problems.
- 400th Episode!
Viewers' amazing weight-loss transformations; surprise weight-loss makeovers.
- The Revolutionary Cure for Pain
Dr. Oz investigates a new treatment for chronic pain without pills or surgery.
- Lisa Ling: Sex Trafficking in America
Journalist Lisa Ling goes under cover to expose the secret world of child prostitution; what the FBI wants every parent to know.
- A Dr. Oz Event! The Buddy Plan for Weight Loss
Pairing up to reach weight-loss goals; anti-aging smoothies; looking 10 years younger.
- Health Myths Busted
Dr. Oz debunks health myths; anal fissures; a berry that helps with weight-loss; natural pain relievers.
- Dragonfly: The Deadly New Legal Drug (Who Is at Risk?)
Protecting children from the new legal drug, dragonfly; heart health.
- Joel Osteen: Does Prayer Have the Power to Heal
Pastor Joel Osteen discusses the healing power of prayer for medical miracles; women say they were miraculously healed because of their faith.
- Lose 40 Pounds by Spring
Women over 40 learn how to lose weight; ulcers; hair makeovers; hair secrets from India.
- Alternative Treatments That Are Oz-Approved!
Dr. Oz's official seal of approval; new health treatments from around the world.
- Raging Wives: Are You on the Edge of a Breakdown?
Emotional outbursts; perimenopause.
- The Cancer You Fear Most
Cancer risks; breast cancer; cancer-fighting foods.
- Montel Williams' Suicide Attempt
Dr. Oz and talk-show host Montel Williams debate the right of persons living in chronic, crippling pain to end their lives, and Williams discusses his own suicide attempt.
- A Dr. Oz Event! The Ten-Minute Miracle Plan to Shed Your Fat for Good
- Dr. Oz's Most Extreme Experiment Ever: Could a Prehistoric Diet Save Your Life?
Dr. Oz locks overweight women in a zoo to help them to lose weight.
- Biggest Breakthrough Diets for Every Body Type
Targeting problem areas and reshaping the body for life.
- Insomnia in America?
The dangerous lengths to which insomniacs will go to get sleep; the investigation into Michael Jackson's death; addiction to sleep medication.
- The Five Biggest Secrets Men Don't Want You to Know!
Couples reveal the top five secrets men keep.
- Quick Fixes to Prevent the Diseases You Fear Most
Sixty-second solutions to reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, diabetes and cancer; quick fixes for hangovers and sugar and salt cravings.
- Could Your Marriage Survive?: How Likely Is Your Spouse to Cheat?
Answering questions could change one's health forever; a test to determine whether a spouse would cheat.
- Miracle Healer or Fraud?
Dr. Oz tests a man who says he can cure disease with just a glance.
- ADHD: The Diagnosis That Could Save Your Marriage
Four warning signs of ADHD in adults; step 2 of Dr. Oz's Transformation Nation Million Dollar You.
- The Book of 40: Dr. Oz's Survival Guide to the Best Decade of Your Life
An over-40 dream team tells how to look and feel one's best after age 40.
- The Dr. Oz Super Power Hour: Recharge Your Body 5 Ways in 5 Days
Five ways to recharge the body; solutions for complaints.
- The Miracle Shot: Is It a Cure for Aging?
Some say a controversial injection makes them look and feel decades younger.
- The Dr. Oz National Sex Survey: Our Shocking Results!
Sex survey results; how to improve one's sex life.
- Healthy on the Cheap: The Dr. Oz $1,000 Savings Plan
Saving money on supplements, prescriptions, secret steals and deals; one-dollar quick fixes for annoying health problems.
- Paula Deen's Shocking Health Confession
Chef Paula Deen makes a shocking health confession and cuts out half of the fat and half of the calories from her favorite dishes.
- Cut Your Carb Cravings in 1 Week: The Revolutionary Plan for Weight Loss
Personal trainer Chris Powell shows how to use carbohydrates to boost metabolism, burn fat and lose weight; cutting carb cravings.
- The Detox Solution: Dr. Oz's 48-Hour Weekend Cleanse
Dr. Oz's 48-hour cleanse; viewer Monty wants Dr. Oz's help to lose weight.
- The Top 7 Health Scams: Are You Being Duped Now?
Seven common health scams; how to know if one is being duped.
- Dr. Oz's Biggest Anti-Aging Hour Ever!
The audience comes to the show without makeup to learn the real age of their skin; ways to look younger.
- 5 Habits Making You Fat
Five habits that cause one to be overweight; artificial sweeteners may cause weight gain.
- Oz Gone Wild: 50 Embarrassing Questions
Dr. Oz takes on 50 embarrassing health questions; weight loss.
- 7 Day Miracle Plan to Boost Your Metabolism
Boosting one's metabolism.
- Near Death Experiences: Are They Real?
Guests have survived near-death experiences.
- How to Turn Back the Clock for Your Best Sex Ever!
The sex organs; achieving the best orgasm.
- Million Dollar You! How to Lose Weight and Win a Million Dollars
How to lose 10 percent of one's weight; a weight-loss program.
- The Apple Juice Controversy: Dr. Oz Responds to the Apple Juice Investigation That Made Headlines
- The Only Grocery List You'll Ever Need
Dr. Oz moves in with a family to see the grocery-shopping challenges they face; 100 items to fill a grocery cart.
- Dying to Be the Fattest Woman in the World
A severely obese guest strives to be the heaviest woman on Earth; how obesity affects one's health.
- The Holistic Prevention Guide From the Diseases You Fear the Most
Dr. Andrew Weil and Dr. Deepak Chopra discuss holistic health; preventing fearsome diseases; Alzheimer's disease.
- Six Secrets to Living Younger From the Nation's Best of the Best Experts
How to live longer; anti-aging recommendations.
- The Movie Contagion: Are We at Risk for a Global Pandemic?
Actor Matt Damon and director Steven Soderbergh ('Contagion'); the head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention discusses how to prepare for a global pandemic.
- Are Your Pee and Poop Normal?
Warning signs of urinary and intestinal issues; eye bags; looking younger; memory boosters.
- Arsenic in Apple Juice
Dr. Oz's national investigation reveals high levels of arsenic in juice.
- Stop the Silent Cancer Killer: Would You Know the Ovarian Cancer Signs?
Warning signs of ovarian cancer; three tests for the disease; a diet and a meal that may prevent ovarian cancer.
- Five Steps to Blast Your 40-Plus Belly Fat
Getting rid of belly fat; unnecessary surgery; beauty advice from around the world; a calorie-burning dance.
- How Old Will You Be When You Die?
A longevity calendar; living longer; helping an unhealthy pet; germs.
- The Cancer You Don't Know You're at Risk For: Oral Cancer
Oral cancer; weight-loss couple finale; keeping calm.
- Exclusive: Dr. Oz Reveals the Shocking Results of His Second Colonoscopy
Dr. Oz's colon cancer scare; urination; chef Rocco DiSpirito shows how to make grilling healthy.
- The Questions You're Too Embarrassed to Ask
Answers to embarrassing questions; sea buckthorn; a healthy relationship; vitamin C.
- Don't Let This Happen to You: 5 Biggest Health Mistakes Women Make
Health mistakes women make; varicose veins; as-seen-on-TV products.
- The Town Addicted to Pain Killers
Prescription-drug addiction; inability to catch one's breath; being healthy on a budget; healthy snacks.
- Alternative Health Must-Haves
Alternative health; the causes and prevention of ulcers; calories in drinks; gadgets to drop a dress size.
- Breakthrough Fixes for Every Woman Over 40
Fixes for women over 40; puffy eyes; vital vegetables.
- Silent Cancer Killer of Women: Warning Signs Every Woman Should Know
Ovarian cancer; corns and calluses; stopping food cravings.
- The Six Surprising Reasons You're Cranky
Medical reasons for bad moods; yeast infections; superfruits for women over 40; stress busters.
- Is It Child Abuse to Have a Child Who Is Fat?
Dr. Oz questions whether parents should be charged with child abuse for having an obese child and whether the food industry is to blame for making children fat.
- Defy Your Age Diet: Dr. Oz's Weight Loss for Each Decade
How to lose weight, based on one's age; sea buckthorn; canine dental care; healthy movie-concession snacks.
- 24 Hours to Stop Aging: Dr. Oz's Anti-Aging Secrets
Add decades to your life; relieve butterflies in your stomach; fast-food diet; boost your memory.
- 700-Pound Colleen Faces Dr. Oz's Toughest Challenge Yet
Colleen updates Dr. Oz; lactose; animal life savers; secret fat sources.
- Are Carbohydrates the New Cocaine?
Addiction to carbohydrates; ancient Chinese cures; dollar store deals.
- Cancer Fighting Antioxidant All-Stars
Antioxidants; benefits of ginger; the difference between snoring and sleep apnea.
- 5 Minute Miracles to Fight Fat
Secret ways to fight fat; flat belly procedure; preventing UTI's; look younger.
- The Four Things Drug Companies Don't Want You to Know
Dr. Oz says drug companies are hiding disturbing secrets; nosebleeds; nutrition; avoiding misdiagnosis.
- Dr. Oz's Secret Weapons to Fight Cellulite
Fighting cellulite; backyard parasites; purple foods; lowering cholesterol.
- The Deadly Quick Fix: Dr. Oz Investigates
Botox horror stories; losing 20 pounds in eight weeks; antioxidants.
- Rachael Ray's Secrets to Delicious, Healthy Meals on a Budget
Chef Rachael Ray; gallstones; losing weight during sleep; condiments.
- 5 Fixes for 5 Flaws
Instant procedures for hated problems; unexpected bruises; talk-show host Wendy Williams; mood-boosting foods.
- Cancer Detectives: Unlocking the Cure for Our Biggest Health Mystery
Cancer breakthroughs; alternative therapies; rain-forest remedies; chef Geoffrey Zakarian.
- Dr. Oz's Top 10 Daily Essentials: 10 Steps You Must Take Every Day to Be Healthy
Essentials to remember for health; the female bladder; black foods; cures for a pet.
- The Teen Mom Phenomenon: Dr. Oz Is Joined by the Cast of MTV's Teen Mom
The creator and stars of MTV's 'Teen Mom'; kidney disease; superfoods for super sleep.
- The Dukan Diet: Is This French Diet Fad the Secret to Your Weight Loss?
The Dukan diet; constipation; looking better in a swimsuit; energy boosters.
- Fast Forward Friday: The One-Pill Quick Fix
A pill prevents fearsome diseases; fast food; a 10-second heart test; organizing; gadgets.
- Bust Fat After 40: Revolutionary Metabolism Boosters
Metabolism boosters; chef Andrew Zimmern discusses cancer-fighting foods; healing pains and strains.
- Forks Over Knives: Never Die of Cancer or Heart Disease
Plant-based diet; fainting; home remedies for allergies; healthy snacks.
- The All-New Sexual Revolution: The Hidden Truths About Birth Control Your Mother Never Told You About
Birth control; skin care; urinary tract infections; weight loss; unhealthy fashion trends.
- Dr. Oz Investigates: Women on the Front Lines Come Home
Female veterans; common eye problems; sugars in breakfast foods.
- The Secret Reasons You Look Older Than You Should
Aging; deviated septum; sharing pets' bad habits; making food last longer.
- So You Want to Live Forever?: Revolutionary Ways to Live to 100
Living to age 100; food addiction; 'as seen on TV' beauty products; a better brown-bag lunch.
- The Dr. Oz Show Controversy: The Radiation Risk Your Doctor Doesn't Think Is Real
Why the thyroid is vulnerable to radiation; the battle of the booze; aching bones; entertainer Stepp Stewart provides a workout.
- 700 Pounds and Losing: Can Colleen Complete Dr. Oz's Challenge?
A health and weight update on a woman who weighs 700 pounds; cervical cancer prevention; tricking the taste buds; 'The Fabulous Beekman Boys' introduce super milk.
- Great American Stress Test
New technology shows a person's stress; diagnosing burnout; conjugated linoleic acid; natural painkillers; storing produce.
- The Revolutionary Breakthrough in Alzheimer's
Alzheimer's disease; memory tricks; shoes that hurt; foods that make one feel younger; an embarrassing health problem.
- Couples Show: Shocking Ways Your Hormones Are Affecting Your Marriage, With Dr. John Gray
Marriage and weight gain; getting what one wants from one's spouse; revamping a sex life.
- Five Wrong Turns That Lead to Cancer
Cancer risks; artichoke extract; skin allergy triggers; cheese.
- Are You a Candidate for Weight Loss Surgery?
Gastric-band surgery; hidden health secrets; oils that help the brain; foods that fight fatigue.
- Alternative Health Tips to Treat Your Aches and Pains
Alternative ways to treat aches and pains; biopuncture; the science of scent; frozen foods; tossing out medicine.
- 300th Episode: The Truth Behind the Headlines: Dr. Oz Weighs In on the News of the Day
The latest health headlines; teeth-grinding; WeightWatchers baby-weight finale; puppet Elmo and chef Art Smith make healthy cupcakes.
- Medical Marijuana: Is It Time to Make It Legal?
Legalizing medical marijuana; talk-show host Montel Williams.
- Can You Think Yourself Skinny?
Habituation and weight loss; cures for crankiness; loss of voice; taking medication; places with the most germs.
- The Dr. Oz Weekend Challenge: Overhaul and Jumpstart Your Health in Just 2 Days
Changing one's health in 48 hours; dangers of antibiotics; herbal teas.
- The Gluten Myth: Is It Really Making Us Fat?
Debunking myths about gluten; body odor; middle-age cures.
- The 700-Pound Woman Returns: A Dr. Oz Intervention
A 700-pound woman provides updates on her emotional journey to lose weight; removing unwanted hair; the $500 health drop; avoiding the snack trap.
- Total Body Makeover: Secrets to Recharge Your Body From Inside Out
Improving skin, burning fat and increasing stamina; puffiness; pets' bad habits; health-care essentials.
- Combo Diet Pills: The New Revolutionary Weight Loss Secret That Is Legal and Risky
Combination weight-loss pills; strep throat; hair disasters; foods that can improve one's looks.
- The New Heart Disease Risk for Women! Shocking Truths About Heart Attacks and Women: What Every Woman Should Know!
Heart-disease risks for women; talk-show host Star Jones; motion sickness; anti-aging lotions and potions; foods that burn extra calories.
- Psychic Mediums: Are They the New Therapists? Find Out if Talking to the Dead Is a New Form of Therapy
Psychic medium John Edward; asthma; eye care; chef Bobby Flay.
- The Cost of Being Fat: How to Lose Pounds and Get Rich With Suze Orman
Weight gain and monetary drain; financial adviser Suze Orman tells how to downsize debt; thirst; metabolism boosters; a 60-second health challenge.
- Is Your Personality Making You Sick?
A personality test; diet cheats; silent reflux; bumps; infections.
- The Deadly New Drug: At a Convenience Store Near You!
Bath salts; energy drinks; saddlebags; healthy habits; chef Tom Colicchio.
- The Man Who Thinks Everything Dr. Oz Says Is Wrong
A man disagrees with everything Dr. Oz says; skin colors; hiccups; skin saboteurs; a vitamin for kicking bad habits.
- Dangerous Doctors: Is Your MD Hazardous to Your Health?
Dangerous doctor practices; handbag essentials; a back-pain reliever; clean teeth.
- Life at 700 Pounds: Can This Woman Be Saved?
A 700-pound woman; eyelashes; snacks for weight loss.
- Andrew Weil's Medical Renegades: Fighting for Unconventional Answers
Integrative medicine; beauty mistakes; supercharging coffee.
- Master Your Fears: Overcoming Phobias
Fighting phobias; gastritis; high blood pressure; healthy muffins.
- Dr. Oz's Slumber Party
Analyzing dreams; questions to ask a girlfriend; the anatomy of a kiss; overnight beauty products; bedtime snacks.
- Dr. Oz's 7 Day Energy Surge: 7 Steps to Regain Your Energy
An energy-surge plan; Dr. Oz and comic Jimmy Fallon have surgery live on the show; Dr. Oz's sister Seval; wild, healthy food and drinks; wacky beauty advice.
- The Controversial Shot for Weight Loss: Miracle or Hype? The HCG Diet
The HCG diet; abdominal aortic aneurysm; health rules never to break; common body complaints.
- 7 Revolutionary Essentials for Every Woman Over 40
Speeding up weight loss; fighting fractures; chef Art Smith.
- The Land of Dr. Oz
Food cures; concussion; home remedies.
- Prevention Power Hour: It's Never Too Late to Reverse Aging
Preventing reverse aging; preventing hemorrhoids; battling bad breath.
- Is Your Water Causing Cancer?
Three facts about bottled water; triggers of canker sores; safe eating.
- Dr. Oz's Surprise Party: Five Surprising Ways to Live Longer in Under a Minute
Five life-extenders; breaking through a weight loss plateau; Dr. Oz's children discuss their father.
- The Naked Hour: The Naked Diet
Body image; an intervention; three things to do naked; stress.
- The Little Cough That Kills: Lung Cancer
Symptoms of lung cancer; risks of lung cancer based upon where one lives; diarrhea; gadgets to prevent one from getting sick; vitamin C.
- The Fix: Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery for eye bags, sun damage and wrinkles; removing spider veins; toilet water; an unhealthy cook; common skin conditions.
- Alternative Health All-Stars
Three all-stars of alternative medicine; hormone replacement therapy; secrets to great skin; heart disease.
- Hypnosis for Weight Loss
Using hypnosis to lose weight; lowering cholesterol; tart cherry juice; fast food.
- Dr. Oz's Watch and Win!
Age-proofing the mind; beauty in 60 seconds.
- The Biggest Lies You've Ever Been Told About Cancer
Cancer myths; preventing cancer; varicose veins; antioxidants; burning off calories.
- Anti-Aging From Head to Toe: How to Prevent Sagging
Anti-aging fixes; five age-defying fruits and vegetables; body quirks; flavor weapons to help with weight loss; brand name vs. generic items.
- Dr. Oz Exclusive: Man Claims to Heal With Prayer
Faith healing; high blood pressure; age erasers; an unhealthy form of alcohol.
- Best Time of Day!: The Best Time of Day to Fight Fat and Lose Weight
The best times of day to lose weight; three steps to detoxing the body; unexpected bruises; kitchen gadgets; weatherproofing the body.
- Ask Dr. Oz: What My Wife Is Too Afraid to Ask
Holistic health; weatherproofing a body for winter; numbness; food less than 100 calories.
- The Big O: Know Your Omegas
Omegas; stress incontinence; habits that destroy health; pet allergies.
- Four Hours to the Perfect Body
Increasing fat loss; conquering diet pitfalls; blood clots; age-proofing hair; a festive carnival-dance workout.
- 28 Days to Prevent a Heart Attack
A 28-day challenge to prevent heart disease; health secrets from the Mediterranean; the liver; important health items; a crunch fitness instructor's new workout.
- The No. 1 Food Dr. Oz Wants Out of Your House
A dangerous food; automated external defibrillators; one-dollar drugstore deals; chef Angela Shelf Medearis' recipe to fight exhaustion.
- The Most Misused Over-the-Counter Drugs in America
The most commonly misused over-the-counter drugs; Liz Josefsberg, Weight Watchers; what one's face says about overall health.
- The Man Your Doctor Doesn't Want You to Listen To
Alternative medicine specialist Joe Mercola; endometrium; products on infomercials; miracle drinks.
- Are You a Food Addict?
Five warning signs of food addiction; three risk factors for heart disease; foods that aid in sleep; bowel obstruction and constipation; aromatherapy.
- Revolutionary Plastic Surgery Procedures for 2011
Plastic surgery procedures; the natural face-lift; the spleen; cancer-fighting food combinations; using hula hoops for fitness.
- Suffering in Silence: The Shame of Pelvic Prolapse
Pelvic prolapse; good news about fat; viewers share their funniest home remedies.
- The Cancer Doctors Fear Most: Pancreatic Cancer
Deadly pancreatic cancer; empty nesters' weight gain; whether products were better in the past.
- Body Dilemma Diets
Body-dilemma diets; a potentially fatal bulge in the bowel; unusual but effective remedies; a workout.
- Dr. Oz's $5 Fixes for Sleep, Stress and Weight Loss
Five-dollar fixes; superfoods; heartburn helpers; looking five years younger.
- Shocking Secrets Your Spouse Keeps
Secrets men keep; a couples challenge; hidden hot spots; harmful habits; saving a relationship.
- Deepak Chopra's Secrets to Reverse Aging
Author Deepak Chopra; using meditation to lose weight; miracle foods; shoes; a workout.
- How Healthy Are You?
A self-check health quiz; the thyroid; anti-aging cures from around the world; raw vs. cooked foods.
- Dr. Oz's 11 Weeks to Lose It and Move It in 2011
An 11-week diet; bargain dieting; controlling the chemistry of hunger.
- Dr. Oz's Supplement Superstars 2011
Supplements; stress-eating; cancer-fighting foods; dancer Louis van Amstel demonstrates cardio ballroom moves.
- Prevent the Disease You Fear the Most: Your Questions About Cancer
Cancer risks; vitamin D; the kidneys; lemons; food combinations to fix health.
- Jamie Oliver's Secrets to Lose Weight
Chef Jamie Oliver discusses weight loss; instant, at-home tests; cracked skin.
- Are You Over-Exposed to Dangerous Radiation?
The dangers of radiation when traveling; shoulder pain; weight loss.
- Dr. Oz's Twelve Healthy Days of Christmas: Surprising Secrets to Surviving the Holidays
Twelve ways to stay healthy; healthy gadgets; the Rockettes.
- Just Ten: The Finale
Success stories from the Just 10 Challenge; dandruff; online health deals.
- Alternative Health Secrets From Around the World: India
Alternative health traditions from India; the trachea; younger-looking skin; the Bollywood workout.
- Dr. Oz's Seven Deadly Symptoms You Should Never Ignore
Seven serious symptoms; night sweats; hair straighteners; saddlebag workout.
- Dr. Oz Investigates: Genetically Modified Foods
Genetically modified food; organic foods; circulation problems; beauty; nutrient shortfalls.
- Dr. Oz's 50s Prevention Guide
Maintaining good health at age 50 and beyond; supplements for women over 50; fractures; items that help the skin to look younger.
- Ask Dr. Oz: Why Does My Body Do That?
Viewers ask Dr. Oz health-related questions; contagious infections; whitening teeth; fish.
- Superfoods for Super Beauty
Foods to eat in order to improve one's appearance; an intervention to save a teen addicted to drugs; aging; tea for women.
- Dr. Oz's Ultimate Checklist: Antioxidants
Anti-oxidants; beets; health dangers; winter allergies.
- The Pulse: Dr. Oz Examines Breaking News Headlines
The Twinkie diet; circumcision; holiday dieting; breast pain vs. heart attack; spices that may improve one's health.
- Rachael Ray's Eating Healthy on a Budget
TV host Rachael Ray; joint pain; a healthy-habit backlash; foods that expire.
- Dr. Oz Special Edition: Inspired by Dr. Oz's Colonoscopy
People discuss how colonoscopies saved their lives; an ovarian cancer survivor's near-fatal misdiagnosis; a former guest battling anorexia returns with good news.
- Myths Exposed! Everything Your Mother Told You Was Wrong
Exposing myths mothers tell their children; hernias; natural cures for the common cold.
- Best and Worst of 2010: Best and Worst for Weight Loss
The best and worst ways to lose weight and get a good sleep; herbal supplements under $10; what foods to order at a restaurant.
- Secrets of the Skinny
Weight loss; plastic surgery to avoid; the hot list.
- Cancer-Proof Your Life: Five Biggest Risks for Women Over 40
Five big cancer risks for women over 40.
- Marriage Stress Test
- Seven Wonders of the World
- Dr. Oz's Best Shortcuts Ever: Shortcuts to Losing Weight
Shortcuts to lose weight, relieve pain and look younger; shortcuts Dr. Oz would never take; the 60-second workout.
- Plastic Surgery: Cutting-Edge Procedures
Plastic surgery procedures; longevity boosters; weight-loss products; memory enhancers.
- Shocking Truths About Sex in America
Sex mistakes; couples challenge: sex edition; the perineum; products to improve the sex life after age 40; sex diet.
- The Most Unnecessary Heart Procedure: The Danger of Stents
Stent procedures; hair thinning; women's hair complaints; diet foods that contribute to weight gain; bad breath.
- The Over-40 Survival Kit
An 'over 40' kit no woman should be without; beauty treatments; butt sagging; herbs for health; keeping the brain young.
- Ask Oz: Celebrity Edition
Celebrities asking Dr. Oz questions include Joy Behar, Emeril Lagasse, Naomi Judd, Russell Simmons and Taylor Swift; breast sagging; double-duty remedies; salt.
- CSI: Cold and Flu
Germs and viruses; immunity boosters; energy fixes; health drinks; exercise.
- Alternative Health All-Stars: Andrew Weil
Dr. Andrew Weil; a diet for optimum health; constipation; sex drive; anti-aging breakthroughs.
- Secrets the Food Industry Doesn't Want You to Know
Food industry secrets; kitchen inspections; snoring; 'miracle' pills and potions; stomach-ache solutions.
- Countdown Show: 6 Health Plagues in Women Over 40
Health plagues; diet fads; beauty secrets; mood boosters; alternative treatments; an important ingredient to have in the kitchen.
- The Lifecycle of the Penis
How the penis changes with age; sex boosters; body noises; 28-day soda challenge update; online health deals.
- The Silent Killer Revealed: New Clues to Ovarian Cancer
Ovarian cancer; what the nails say about health; dangerous chemicals in cleaning supplies; three toxic things to toss.
- Dr. Oz's $1 Diet
Five 30-minute healthy meals for only one dollar; heartburn; what the lips say about health.
- Artificial Sweeteners: Are They Dangerous? Fact vs. Fiction
Artificial sweeteners and other food substitutes; lung damage; dangers of combining medicine with certain foods; high heels and arthritis.
- The Fix: Cutting-Edge Plastic Surgery for Your Biggest Problem Areas
Plastic surgery for skin-problem areas; a procedure to eliminate jowls; skin tags; inexpensive alternatives to plastic surgery.
- Secrets of Your Gynecologist
Pros and cons of gynecological treatments and medications; eye changes that occur with age; chronic inflammation.
- Breast Cancer Alert: Could Early Diagnosis Be Dangerous?
Finding and treating breast cancer at its earliest point; alternative early-detection devices; phlegm; three medical conditions that can kill the libido.
- Super Infections: When the Common Cold Can Kill
Catching a common cold can put one at risk for a superinfection; five signs one's immunity system may be at risk; a symptom that one is about to have a heart attack; diet and cooking.
- Am I Perimenopausal? How to Tell if You Are Perimenopausal
Facts about perimenopause; three ways to relieve hot flashes; alleviating body odor; empty nesters' weight loss plan.
- Dr. Oz's Ultimate Checklist: Stress
Three ways stress injures a body from the inside out; an at-home stress test; fecal incontinence; five foods that can make one look younger; beauty myths.
- The Pulse
High-fructose corn syrup; airport body-scan dangers; urinary tract infections; combining food and medicine; over-the-counter medications.
- Ticking Time Bomb: Cholesterol
Taking charge of cholesterol levels; cholesterol drugs; sinusitis; flat-belly foods.
- Ask Dr. Oz: Am I Normal?
Viewers' medical questions; vocal cords; soy.
- Dr. Oz's Insider Guide to Getting the Best for the Least
Secrets of the doctor's office; drugstore deals; saving money and improving health in the kitchen; the best places to buy anything and getting the best deal.
- The Life Saving Appointment You Must Make This Year
Three diseases a dentist can prevent; food label frauds and fixes; a dance workout.
- The New DUI: Are the Medications You're Taking Making You a Danger on the Road?
Driving while medicated; ulcers; bone breakdowns.
- Alternative Health Secrets From Around the World: Japan
Japanese health secrets; cavities; pelvic cramps; a four-step PMS attack plan.
- The Fastest-Growing Cancer in Women
Thyroid cancer; anti-aging secrets; noni.
- After 40 Metabolism Boosters
Metabolism boosters; headaches; items to help one live a healthier life.
- No Estamos Solos: ¿Qué Hay Debajo del Techo?
El especialista en control de plagas Billy Bretherton revela las primeras cuatro criaturas que pueden estar invadiendo la casa de uno; intervención de bronceado; probando el estrés el cuerpo de uno
- Sheryl Crow: Sobrevivir al Cáncer
La cantante Sheryl Crow habla de su batalla contra el cáncer de seno; piojos; prueba de degustación a ciegas con Dave Lieberman de Food Network
- Despierto Durante Cirugía
Historias espantosas de pacientes anestesiados que llegan a estar conscientes pero quedan paralizado durante la cirugía; actualización de intervenciones; pie de atleta
- Cuando los Suplementos de Hierbas son Mortales
Los peligros de suplementos de hierbas; la sorpresa de HealthCorps visita a casa con estudiantes; una intervención con un adicto de píldora de prescripción; un asalto de despensa con Sunny Anderson de Food Network
- Ask Dr. Oz: Sex Edition
Los Dres. Laura Berman y Ian Kerner responden preguntas sobre sexo; anemia; artículos que nunca deben ser compartidos; cocteles misterio
- Atracción Fatal
Maneras que un esposo puede destruir la salud de uno; tres generaciones adelgazan; soriasis
- Muerte Súbita en los Niños
El Dr. G de Discovery Health habla de muerte repentina en niños; una mujer que está obsesionada con aparatos técnicos comienza tratamiento; mordeduras peligrosas
- Cinco Preguntas que las Mujeres de más de 40 Debe Preguntar a Sus Doctores
Cinco preguntas para mujeres más de 40; alérgenos en la casa; erosión cutánea
- Catastróficos Trastornos del Sueño
Desórdenes de sueño; cinco pruebas médicas que las mujeres necesitan; erupciones; Dr. Marty Becker
- Enterrado con Vida
Los Dres. Oz y David Dia ayudan a una mujer a reconocer sus hábitos de acaparamiento; los cinco sitios más comunes donde las mujeres poseen vello no deseado
- Revertir una Condición Cardíaca
El Dr. Oz explica como la enfermedad cardíaca es reversible; equipo de tonificación extrema; como estallar una ampolla; combatientes contra la fatiga
- ¿Por qué Matan las Mujeres?
Detonantes psicológicos y neurológicos que conducen a mujeres a asesinar; una mujer con vitiligo se somete a un procedimiento de vanguardia que cambia su vida; pasos críticos para seguir en la 'hora de oro' después de un trauma; el chef Art Smith
- Secrets That Restaurants Don't Want You to Know
El Dr. Oz va encubierto como un camarero para descubrir secretos de un restaurante; una actualización en un desafío de pérdida de peso de día de la boda; limpieza de primavera de la piel de uno
- Los Síntomas que el Cuerpo Nos Muestra que Algo Anda Mal
Señales de advertencia del cuerpo que algo está mal; una intervención con un hombre anoréxico; apendicitis; aceite bueno vs. el aceite malo
- La Dieta del ADN
El Dr. Oz analiza como el ADN puede determinar el éxito de alguien que hace dieta; intervención de felicidad; degeneración de ojo; bocadillo
- La Guerra de los Sexos
Perspectivas masculinas y femeninas sobre emociones, sexo, comunicación y monogamia; un empleado en una clínica de obesidad entra en el Truth Tube; comida que hace lucir más joven
- Inflamación por Tóxicos
El Dr. Oz identifica tres condiciones tóxicas indicadas por el hinchamiento; los estudiantes empiezan un desafío escolar para estar saludables; caspa; el chef Rocco DiSpirito
- ¿A Qué Tipo de Cáncer Eres más Vulnerable?
Los cánceres más comunes; antiguo jugador de la NBA Rick Mahorn; túnel carpiano
- $1 Fast Fixes & the Meal Plan to Slim Down by Summer
Quick fixes for sunburns, blisters and bug bites; a simple meal plan for weight loss; a thigh and booty blast workout; psoriasis; a woman tells of finding the courage to fulfill her dreams from a jail cell.Thursday 28th May 2:00pm EDT - WTTG (FOX)
- The Doctor Who Says the Answer to Changing Your Mood Is in Your Food
A doctor tells how the gut affects one's mood; 'Hungry Girl' Lisa Lillien discusses eating healthy while dining out; quitting bad health habits; picky eaters; a mystery ingredient.Thursday 28th May 10:00am EDT - WDCA (MyNetworkTV)
- La Ciencia de la Intuición
La ciencia detrás de instintos e intuición; actualizaciones en invitados pasados; plaga; una prueba de degustación con el anfitrión de programa de TV Dave Lieberman
- Oz Exclusive: My Dad's Double Life as a Loving Father and a Serial Killer
A daughter of 'the Happy Face Killer'; Daisy Lewellyn ('Blood Sweat and Heels'); what celebrities keep in their refrigerators; shortening the wait in the emergency room; delicious, one-minute meals.Wednesday 27th May 10:00am EDT - WDCA (MyNetworkTV)
- El Dr. Drew y los Adictos al Sexo
Los Dres. Oz y Drew Pinsky hablan de adicción sexual; curas de alrededor del mundo; una degustación de comida con la Kitchen Diva
- Tom Brokaw Speaks Out About His Courageous Battle With Cancer
Journalist Tom Brokaw; fake extra-virgin olive oil; body image and changing negative perceptions; the belly blues; love and the power to heal.Tomorrow at 10:00am EDT - WDCA (MyNetworkTV)
- Funny Man Mario Cantone Reveals Viewers' Most Embarrassing Problems
Comic Mario Cantone; why snacks seem addictive; nervous stomach; rashes.Today at 10:00am EDT - WDCA (MyNetworkTV)
- Meet the Child Convinced He Lived a Past Life and Reincarnation Is Real
A boy says he began having visions and memories belonging to someone else when he was 4 years old; organizing guru Peter Walsh; a viewer turns her health around; chef Sandra Lee; Reza Farahan ('Shahs of Sunset').
- Las Mejores Formas de Lucir Joven al Instante
Borradores de la edad incluyendo liposucción, terapia de vena de araña, y restiramiento de lóbulo; remedios caseros para borrar edad; uñas crecidas hacia dentro; cómo trabaja la mente de un hombre
- Dr. Oz Viewers Conquer Their Biggest Fears
Dr. Oz conquers a fear that has held him back since childhood; money anxiety; actress Mariel Hemingway; fear of going to the doctor.
- The 22-Day Revolution That Worked for Beyoncé and Can Work for You, Too
The man Beyoncé Knowles credits for getting her in the best shape of her life shows what he has taught her; best friends behaving badly; Barbara Corcoran ('Shark Tank'); five-minute meals to fix stomach problems.
- El Juego de la Asfixia
Los peligros del 'juego de ahogamiento'; los secretos del sudor; una actualización del desafío de pérdida de peso postparto; comida que incrementa el metabolismo
- Bethenny Frankel: How Skinny Is Too Skinny?
Bethenny Frankel ('The Real Housewives of New York City'); dangerous dog-foods; making green vegetables taste like a treat; skin problems; five surprising things that keep one overweight and how to reverse them.
- I Lost Half My Body Weight: Amazing Transformations You've Got to See to Believe
Three women who have transformed their bodies; TV personality La La Anthony; turning the kitchen into a cancer-fighting powerhouse; coffee vs. tea.
- Oz Celebrates Moms With Singer Kelly Rowland
Singer Kelly Rowland; Jacqueline Laurita ('The Real Housewives of New Jersey') discusses her 5-year-old autistic son's haters; a surprise for a viewer's mother; saving money; helping children to get organ donations.
- Oz Celebrates His 1000th Show, With Hugh Jackman
Actor Hugh Jackman; a special mystery guest surprises Dr. Oz; memorable viewers reveal secrets to reclaiming health and getting a second chance; answers to embarrassing health questions.
- Oz Exclusive: At Home With Melissa Rivers and How She's Coping With Losing Her Mom, Joan
Melissa Rivers discusses her late mother, comic Joan Rivers; back pain; quick, easy, healthy meals that can be eaten on the go.
- Monster-in-Law Battles for Ultimate Control
A family becomes locked in a battle for control after a grandmother breaks her son-in-law's rules about what to feed his children; resolving family conflict; Brad Garrett ('Everybody Loves Raymond'); skin foundation; no-bread sandwiches.
- Is Pegan the New Paleo?
The Pegan diet; NASCAR driver Danica Patrick; finding clothes that celebrate the body; stopping traps from sabotaging a diet; a couple's mission makes heart screenings possible for more than 10,000 children.
- Dr. Oz Investigates: Online Scams Using His Name to Dupe You
Dr. Oz comes face to face with a scam artist; actress Yvette Nicole Brown; chronic headaches.
- Los 10 Mandamientos para Perder Peso
Diez mandamientos en la pérdida de peso; una actualización sobre una mamá que abandonó alimentos empaquetados previamente; exámenes de seno; cerumen
- The Best Cleanses for Every Health Goal
Cleanses; Dr. Jenn Berman ('Couples Therapy') talks with Kandi Burruss ('The Real Housewives of Atlanta') and husband, Todd Tucker; popular new super waters.
- Los Tres Síntomas que las Mujeres de más de 40 Nunca Debe Ignorar
Tres síntomas que mujeres con más de 40 nunca debe ignorar; una mamá con sobrepeso y su hija adolescente buscan ayuda del Dr. Oz; beneficios de la miel para la salud
- Tim McGraw: His Guilty Pleasure and New Mission to Help Save Lives
Singer Tim McGraw; road rage; overcoming a sleeping-pill addiction; health trends from the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s.
- Dr. Oz Faces Off With a Notorious Online Fat Shamer Bullying Women All Over the World
A man publicly humiliates women to try to force them to conform to his idea of beauty; Lorraine Bracco ('The Sopranos'); a speedy money-saver; the importance of kindness and paying it forward.
- Envejecer Antes de Tiempo
El Dr. Oz da la bienvenida a un chico de 6 años con un desorden de envejecimiento prematuro; el director de escena de 'Extra' comparte su historia de éxito; mal aliento; ¿Soy Normal?
- Oscar Winner Mo'Nique on the Hollywood Controversy and How She Lost 100 Pounds
Actress Mo'Nique discusses weight loss; chef Rachael Ray tells how to boost flavor without adding calories; a big spender is caught red-handed.
- La Pesadilla Nocturna
Ingesta nocturna; ex reinasde belleza compiten en un desafío de pérdida de peso; quistes ováricos
- Dr. Oz Fights Back: His Exclusive Reaction to His Critics
A child has memories belonging to someone else and thinks he had a past life; how celebrities keep their refrigerators healthy; quick slimming; hidden hypochondriacs caught on tape; Bevy Smith ('Fashion Queens') presents social-media beauty tricks.
- Carnie Wilson; Sleep Intervention; SeaWorld Attack
La cantante Carnie Wilson habla de su progreso de pérdida de peso y obstáculos; una intervención de sueño; un entrenador de SeaWorld habla de las preocupaciones que siguen al ataque fatal de una orca
- 99 New Uses for Everyday Things
Non-food uses for sugar and salt; Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb ('Today') reveal uses for wine; health bargains; looking better in jeans; chef Rocco DiSpirito shows ways to use eggs; egg recipes.
- ¿Cómo Lucir una Década más Joven?
Productos antienvejecimiento económicos hallados en una farmacia; el Dr. Oz ayuda a miembros de una iglesia a estar saludables; señales de alerta de condiciones cardíacas; el títere Elmo cocina con el Dr. Oz
- Funniest Sleep Habits Keeping You Up at Night
Unusual sleep habits; preventing pain from keeping one awake; liquid meal replacements; some of the best new products on the market; plus-size models are on a mission to change the fashion industry.
- Los Secretos de la Medicina Alternativa
Los autores Deepak Chopra y Kelly Freston y el Dr. Joseph Mercola hablan de medicinas alternativas; un procedimiento dermatológico que remueve cicatrices; diarrea
- Suzanne Somers' Health Crisis and New Mission
Author Suzanne Somers ('Tox-Sick'); the best wines for health; polycystic ovary syndrome; a mystery ingredient; a drill team marches to an inspirational beat.
- Powdered Alcohol: The Controversial New Way to Drink
A physician and the creator of Palcohol discuss powdered alcohol; Drs. Paul Nassif and Terry Dubrow ('Botched') discuss Hollywood's cosmetic surgery disasters; radio host Elvis Duran discusses weight; new uses for everyday household items.
- Theresa Caputo Sets the Record Straight
'Long Island Medium' Theresa Caputo; health secrets from places where people have lived to be over 100 years old; bridal weight-loss boot camp; Sam Heughan ('Outlander').
- Dr. Oz Gets You in the Know Now
Trends and topics in health; staying healthy even while broke; a healthy food; undoing damage done by bad behavior; changing one's relationship with one's children.
- El Dr. Oz Contesta: Especial Celebridades
El Dr. Oz responde preguntas de las celebridades Kim Kardashian, Randy Jackson, Marie Osmond, Alex Trebek y Paula Deen; pérdida de peso; herpes
- La Cirugía No Necesitada: Histerectomía
Histerectomías; analizando la orina de uno; una admiradora revela como el Dr. Oz le ayudó a recuperar su vida y salud
- Montel Williams: How He Defied the Odds and How You Can Too
TV personality Montel Williams discusses multiple sclerosis; five new health foods; charley horses; making the neck look younger; horses help at-risk youth.
- Las Comidas Anti-Cáncer
Alimentos que pueden prevenir o incluso revertir el cáncer; remedios caseros; pérdida de cabello
- How To Bust Financial Stress
Money choices; chef Danielle Saunders; over-the-counter medication risks; flushing out excess salt.
- Dr. Oz Reacts to Avril Lavigne's Health Crisis
Dr. Oz discusses singer Avril Lavigne's health; Hollywood health headlines; a guest's weight-loss story; Lori Greiner ('Shark Tank'); questions for doctors.
- Sin Excusas: La Emboscada del Dr. Oz
El Dr. Oz expone los malos hábitos alimenticios de los americanos; una mujer busca ayuda para su desorden alimenticio; extendiendo la garantía del corazón; construyendo huesos fuertes
- Giuliana Rancic Sets the Record Straight
Giuliana Rancic discusses her latest health developments; naps; one-pot meals.
- How To Outsmart Identity Thieves After Your Money and Medical Data
Learning how to outsmart identity thieves; weed killer warnings; 'The Real Housewives of New York City'; things microwaves can do; milk labels.
- Mold Poisoning: Could It Be The Reason For Your Unexplained Illness?
Illnesses caused by toxic mold; Angie Martinez; Dr. Caroline Apovian; trainer Donovan Green.
- Acetaminophen Warning: How It Can Cause Liver Damage
People who accidentally overdose on over-the-counter pain reliever acetaminophen can end up with fatal liver damage; actress Debi Mazar; controlling drinking before a problem forms; at-home solutions for back pain.
- Are Your Quirky Food Habits Normal or Nuts?
Unusual food habits; how to stop worrying in order to get some sleep.
- Compras Prohibidas
Artículos nunca habría que poner en un carro de tienda de comestibles; un niño demasiado pesado; crema batida de chocolate; rituales de hora de acostarse
- Anti-Aging Round Up: The Best Solutions to Save Your Face
Personalized solutions can protect one's face from wrinkles, sagging and age spots; the best ingredients and foods skin needs.
- Demasiado Jóvenes para Elegir
Niños transgénero; contrabando de alimento; tratamientos para celulitis; pingpong
- The Half-Ton Killer and the Crime That Rocked Headlines
A woman loses 800 pounds after she is found not guilty of murder; dangerous teeth-whitening scams.
- The Secret Contagious Virus Making You Exhausted
El virus de Epstein-Barr; una mamá adicta a las metanfetaminas regresa con una actualización; infecciones vaginales
- The Surprising Way to Break Your Carb Addiction
How to eat carbs to beat carbs; Bruno Tonioli ('Dancing With the Stars') helps Dr. Oz to rate new celebrity health trends from actress Gwyneth Paltrow and entertainer Jennifer Lopez.
- Real Housewife of Atlanta Claudia Jordan on Her Embarrassing Condition
Claudia Jordan ('The Real Housewives of Atlanta'); Hollywood health headlines.
- La Ciencia Detrás de las Mentiras de los Hombres
Infidelidad; una actualización sobre hermanas obesas; confiscaciones; luciendo más joven
- Cardiac Arrest: Will You Be Ready to Save a Life?
How to use tools and devices found in public places for life-saving emergencies; health questions people ask only Google; unhealthy habits caught on camera; chef Curtis Stone shows three ways to bring joy back to cooking.
- New Hidden Reason for Your Bloat
Fructose intolerance; actor Tony Danza; hot health headlines; allergies; calcium dangers.
- The Health Topics You're Buzzing About on Social Media
Medical experts discuss viewers' most-tweeted health topics; changing bad habits and mastering healthy ones; allergy season; health benefits of curry; exercises to burn fat; everyday uses for soda.
- Paula Deen Comes Clean: Her Amazing Health Transformation
Chef Paula Deen; how to stop being a control freak; saving money on relaxation and rejuvenation products.
- How the Worst Insomniacs Finally Got to Sleep and How You Can Too
Insomniacs; secret remedies to get to sleep; dangers of mercury; Chris Powell ('Extreme Weight Loss'); author Haylie Pomroy; cooking one's way to a 'clean' body.
- The Non-Browning GMO Apple: Is It Safe?
The apple that does not turn brown; Olympian Amy Van Dyken; color psychology and personality; talk-show host Larry King tells of his plan to freeze his body after death; qigong.
- I Shouldn't Be Alive: Amazing Stories of Survival
A man whose heart stopped for longer than 10 minutes tells of surviving the unthinkable; Dr. Sanjay Gupta relays an inspiring story; making favorite foods gluten-free; calming the stomach and healing IBS.
- It's Not Chronic Fatigue: The New Disease Causing Your Exhaustion
A disease that has been mistaken for chronic fatigue; mood swings; five health products used by celebrities; cooking for a 'clean' body; myths about working out; uses for apple cider vinegar.
- Supermodel Christie Brinkley's Anti-Aging Secrets
Supermodel Christie Brinkley; reprogramming the taste buds to crave healthy food; bone broth to combat fatigue; hot flashes; Pilates.Today at 2:00pm EDT - WTTG (FOX)
- La Cuenta Regresiva del Dr. Oz
Riesgos de cáncer; súper alimentos; enfrentando la fatiga; luciendo más joven; medicina alternativa
- The Doctor Who Says You Can Stack Your Odds Against Cancer
Reducing one's cancer risk; 99 ways to use coconut oil; Dr. Oz helps a school turn its beloved physical education teacher's health around; journalist Deborah Norville discusses celebrity health stories.
- Solo para Hombres
Cinco pruebas importantes para hombres; el desafío de pérdida de peso de los bomberos; tres zonas erógenas escondidas; comida que previene cálculos renales
- Secrets to Thicker, Fuller, Stronger Hair
Combating thinning hair; the cleanliness of nail salons; Dr. Oz helps a newly divorced mother take control of her health; alternatives for expensive cooking ingredients.
- Los Cinco Asesinos Silenciosos de las Mujeres
Cinco asesinos silenciosos en mujeres; tres enfermeras inician un desafío de pérdida de peso
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta Clears Up Confusing Health Headlines
Subtle warning signs of heart attacks; technology helps a blind man see for the first time in 10 years; eating healthy all day long; putting butter in coffee; a new workout.
- Oz Alert: Are You Prepared for the Next Bio Terrorist Attack
Amenazas potenciales del bioterrorismo; una mamá trata de vivir 28 días sin comer alimento empacado; estreñimiento; la Kitchen Diva
- The Silent Heart Attack: Could You Have One and Not Know It?
Subtle warning signs of heart attacks; technology helps a blind man see for the first time in 10 years; a vitamin to reduce bruising, swelling and pain; Daphne Oz; blood sugar.
- The Big O! How to Get Your Best Orgasm After 40!
Obteniendo el mejor orgasmo de uno después de los 40; compañeros de clase de preparatoria quieren entrar en forma para su reencuentro de 20 años; el coreógrafo Stepp Stewart
- Ask Dr. Andrew Weil: Your Health Questions Answered by the No. 1 Integrative Doctor
Battling joint pain with natural remedies; curbing a hangover; eating red meat without increasing cancer risk; a test for heart disease; hair ER; Dr. Oz's loyal fans.
- De-Clutter Your House and De-Stress Your Body
A messy house can cause stress, high blood pressure, weight gain and anxiety; weatherman Al Roker; undoing damage done to the body over years; using everyday things in healthy ways.Friday 29th May 10:00am EDT - WDCA (MyNetworkTV)
- Oz Exclusive: Right-to-Die Advocate Brittany Maynard's Mom Speaks Out for the First Time
Brittany Maynard's mother speaks out on her daughter's right to die on her own terms and why the same option should be available to others; a woman obsesses about her weight; what is needed for a healthy heart.
- Did You Live a Past Life? The Science Behind Regression Therapy
What goes on in the brain during past-life regression; TV personality Wayne Brady.
- I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant
A woman who was not aware she was pregnant wakes up in a hospital bed and learns that she just delivered a baby.
- Recall Roulette: Dangerous Items Being Sold Online
Buying products that have been recalled by manufacturers; cameras confront one of the largest online retailers; Patti Stanger ('The Millionaire Matchmaker').
- El Dr. Oz Contesta: Especial de Sexo
Contestando preguntas sobre sexo; una intervención para una madre con bulimia; espinillas; el Dr. Oz hace un ejercicio de ballet
- The Busy Woman's One-Week Recharge
Revitalizing one's energy in less than five minutes a day; false memories.
- Metabolism Makeover: What to Eat When the Scale Is Stuck
Rebooting the metabolism to increase weight loss; the meanings of cravings.
Uno de 4 años de edad que pesa 82 libras; hipos; alimentos que ayudan a la pérdida de peso
- Rosie O'Donnell: Life After Weight Loss Surgery
Rosie O'Donnell ('The View'); anxiety and stress relief; cancer-fighting foods; at-home workouts for the arms.
- Oz Investigates Waist Training: Is It Safe?
Waist training; Martin Pistorius ('Ghost Boy') tells of the illness that left him unable to move or talk; guilt-free comfort foods; chronic anger.
- Defy Your Age Without Surgery
Ways to look younger without going under the knife; the measles outbreak; charcoal detox; Dr. Oz helps an exhausted nurse find time for her own health; eating healthy and losing weight despite a busy schedule; sleep aids.
- Retail Stores' Dirty Secret: Selling Used Underwear
An investigation into the lingerie industry; ending chronic pain; sugar substitutes; Jason Silva ('Brain Games'); what fitness gurus pack for lunch.
- Oz Investigates Water Pills: Are They Safe?
The dangers of using water pills for weight loss; tennis star Monica Seles discusses binge-eating disorder; low sex drive; a self-love ritual; standout performances in nutrition.
- Oz Goes Red for Women's Health: Habits That Can Prevent Heart Attacks
Simple steps to reverse one's risk of heart disease; red flags that indicate one is aging too fast.
- The Addict Next Door: The New Face of Heroin Addiction
Mothers hooked on heroin.
- Melissa Gilbert: The Decision That Changed Her Life
Actress Melissa Gilbert ('Little House on the Prairie').
- Belly Blaster: What to Eat for a Slimmer Tummy
Making the abdomen slimmer; getting bathroom breaks under control.
- Five Body Pains That Could Mean Cancer
Cinco dolores de cuerpo que podrían significar cáncer; un esposo y la mujer pierden más de 200 libras juntos; tres signos de pubertad de mitad de la vida; superando la nostalgia de invierno
- Dr. Oz's Anti-Aging Guide
Secretos antienvejecimiento; una mujer cuya salud ha disminuido desde su divorcio; aneurisma
- Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York: How She Lost 55 Pounds, and the Scandal That Rocked the Royals
Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson, ex-wife of Britain's Prince Andrew.
- The Total Choice: Customized Meal Plans for Weight Loss
A hassle-free weight-loss program offers hundreds of meal options.
- Proof of Angels: Can They Help Us Heal?
Intuition; a new view on spirits; what happens when faith, spirit and divine intervention come together; celebrity trainer Bob Harper; sleep's effects on the brain; chronic cough; chakras.
- 10 Day Total Body Overhaul
Feeling energized, less stressed and healthier in just 10 days, with a healthy, holistic approach; common traps in the juice aisle of the grocery store.
- Jennifer Lopez's Health Secrets Revealed
Entertainer Jennifer Lopez; holistic secrets to beat fatigue; mood swings; home remedies for common foot problems.
- Everyday Foods in Your Supermarket That Are Fake
Counterfeit foods; how to be sure to get the real deal; memory boosters.
- The Oz Investigation: Can Over-the-Counter Meds Get You a DUI?
Driving after taking over-the-counter medications; the secret to keep from getting sick in the winter.
- Overcoming Tragedy: How to Heal With the Grief Cure
After a woman loses her family in a Christmas fire, a doctor gives her a cure for her grief that allows her to live again; the warning signs of a stroke.
- Deadly Panic Attacks: How to Tell if Your Anxiety Is Serious
Ataques de pánico; intervención con una mujer de 400 libras; signos de advertencia de alergias de alimento; preparando una comida barata, saludable
- Miracle Pill: The Drugs for Weight Loss
Medicinas usadas para perder peso; apnea del sueño; el bazo; el juego How Safe Is It: Party Edition
- Total 10 Maintenance Plan: How to Make It a Lifestyle
Keeping the weight off; four cancer symptoms women are likely to ignore.
- Hogar Tóxico
El Dr. Oz revela las toxinas poco conocidas más comunes en la casa; consultor de moda Tim Gunn regresa con una historia inspiradora; desvanecimiento; entrenamiento de Boogie Box
- 3 Things Doctors Are Worried About Now
Protecting one's health; a flu survival kit; Total 10 Rapid Weight Loss Plan snack ideas.
- How Glenn Close Saved Her Sister's Life
The medical disorder actress Glenn Close and her sister share; breakfast options for the Total 10 Plan; revving up the metabolism early in the morning.
- 3 Rules to Know Before You Take a Statin
What to know before taking a statin; simple ways to satisfy a sweet tooth and still lose weight.
- Total 10 Rapid Weight Loss Plan Halfway Point
Dr. Oz checks in with people on the Total 10 Rapid Weight Loss Plan and takes questions.
- 10 Minute Remedies for Your Back Pain
Ten-minute remedies for back pain; signs of gluten intolerance and how to eliminate gluten from a diet; olive oil.
- Break the Insomnia Cycle: 10 Day Plan To Get a Good Night's Sleep
A 10-day plan to break the cycle of insomnia; tasty carb replacements; a three-day liver reboot; a new gray hair solution.
- Los Secretos Anti-Envejicimiento del Dr. Oz
El Dr. Oz contesta preguntas sobre envejecimiento; los resultados de una desintoxicación de sal de un chef; salvavidas dicen que hacer y que no hacer respecto a sangrar; juego Flat or Fat
- The Anti-Aging Plan to Look and Feel Like a 10
Anti-aging expert Liz Vaccariello; the Total 10 rapid weight loss plan; a woman plagued by heartburn; a three-day life cleanse.Friday 29th May 2:00pm EDT - WTTG (FOX)
- Los Cinco Síntomas del Alzheimer
Cinco signos de advertencia de la enfermedad de Alzheimer; El Dr. Oz ayuda a una pareja que lucha con la infertilidad; un procedimiento en estudio para quitar una verruga; órganos que desintoxican el cuerpo
- Total 10 Rapid Weight Loss Plan
A two-week weight loss plan; beating winter allergies; health resolutions.
- La Verdad Detrás del Dolor
El Dr. Oz revela como aliviar los tres dolores más fuertes del cuerpo; las amas de casa de Detroit quieren cuerpos de playa en 100 días; la anatomía del cerebro; cafeína en alimento
- Oprah Winfrey: Her Health Epiphany
Oprah Winfrey ('Selma') talks about her spiritual journey; fibromyalgia; hives; daily multivitamins; a blind man reads to children.
- Perder Peso por Hipnosis
Miembros del auditorio se someten a hipnosis para ayudar con objetivos de pérdida de peso; una familia obesa va dentro de la sala de operaciones con el Dr. Oz; secretos sobre salud de niños; hábitos malos
- Jennifer Aniston's Breakout Role: Shining a Spotlight on a Hidden Epidemic in America
Actress Jennifer Aniston discusses prescription painkiller abuse; a health countdown; taking a break from electronics; insomnia; Matthew Reeve discusses treatment of spinal-cord injuries.
- Oz Viewers Who Saved Their Own Lives
Viewers share personal health journeys; Dr. Oz performs emergency heart surgery; colonoscopy; overcoming emotional eating; ovarian cancer.
- Three Weeks to Sugar Free
Kicking the sugar habit; taking back control over money; thyroid cancer; Julia Collin Davison ('America's Test Kitchen') discusses low-calorie flavor-boosters; a couple's love conquers all.
- Paleo Solution for Pain
The 'Paleo' lifestyle may be the solution to common pains; 10-second solutions to boost immunity; Drew Pinsky discusses porn addiction; gas pain; a special guest's inspiring dream.
- The No. 1 Thing You Need to Drastically Slow Down Aging
How to add more quality years to one's life; taking pills one does not need; author Jorge Cruise; a viewer wants to restore her health to the way it was before she let it spiral out of control.
- The New Drug Moms Are Hooked On
Dr. Oz says one in five women are taking antidepressants; Bill Klein and Jen Arnold ('The Little Couple'); four symptoms of a deadly condition; fruit and weight gain; singer Ted Williams.
- Barbra Streisand Speaks Out on the No. 1 Killer of Women
Barbra Streisand discusses the no. 1 killer of women and gets a surprise; the body clock; food labels; a garbage man and his wife feed the hungry.
- Los Secretos Detrás del Insomnio
El Dr. Oz revela tres causas del insomnio; una madre e hija se esfuerzan por perder el peso juntas; el modo correcto de hacer reventar una espinilla; un entrenamiento de baile
- Ayurvedic Plan to Eat for Your Body Type
Ancient philosophy helps to lose weight and feel healthy; shock jock Howard Stern's sidekick Robin Quivers; fibroids; health gifts; how people see and speak to each other.
- Are E-Cigarettes Dangerous?
E-cigarettes; the results into an Oz investigation into hotel cleanliness.
- Los Siete Pecados Mortales
El Dr. Oz revela siete hábitos mortales para romper en 2010; una dieta de comida cruda; la hormona ghrelin que estimula el hambre; la comida que ayuda a mantener la piel saludable en invierno
- Outrageous Health Questions From Late Night Hosts
TV personalities Jimmy Kimmel and Joel McHale; trending health problems.
- Regis Philbin's Health Question Only Dr. Oz Could Answer
TV personality Regis Philbin holds a heart; hair loss.
- Souping: The New Nutrient Packed Way to Detox
A three-day soup detox; safe sugar substitutes.
- Robin Roberts: The Decision That Saved Her Life
Newscaster Robin Roberts; dangers of artificial sweeteners; chef Geoffrey Zakarian discusses pantry essentials; a cheerleader lifts spirits.
- Tori Spelling and Husband Dean McDermott on the Fight to Save Their Marriage
Reality stars Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott; benefits of adding pumpkin to the diet; a 78-year-old bodybuilder.
- Eat Clean! Whole30 Elimination Plan
A plan to overhaul one's entire diet in 30 days; eating clean to lose weight and fight pain.
- ¿Podría Usted Estar Deprimida?
Cinco signos de advertencia de depresión; un vegetariano que no come verduras; Mucus 411; un batido que aumenta la actividad cerebral
- Dr. Sanjay Gupta: 3 Things He Wants You to Know
Dr. Sanjay Gupta discusses three health problems that do not get enough attention; banishing bloat.
- Breaking News Investigation: Is Arsenic in Rice?
Whether rice and rice products are safe; how to reduce one's exposure to arsenic; TV personality NeNe Leakes.
- The Must-Have Natural Remedies Even Doctors Trust
Natural, holistic healing; Dr. Oz answers emergency calls with EMTs; comfort foods; knowing family history; a teen with cystic fibrosis.
- The Cheat Sheet: Cheat Your Way Through the Holidays Without Gaining a Pound
Slowing down the damaging effects of fat and stopping the absorption of sugar; reality TV stars Tamar Braxton and Vince Herbert; pain relief; a former salt addict; a teacher fights hunger in schools.
- The New Gluten Diagnosis
Foods that produce gas, bloating and stomach pain; Judge Marilyn Milian ('The People's Court'); headache relief; all-natural ways to feel more alert; a doctor triumphs over her own high cholesterol and high blood-pressure.
- Fast Metabolism Plan: Burn Calories Quick
Tricking the body into burning calories faster; Dr. Oz must deliver a baby; doctors' secrets to staying healthy; a natural solution for stress; a woman who has lost 380 pounds.
- The Diet Plan to End Toxic Acid Heartburn
Foods to detoxify the body and end acid reflux; Phaedra Parks ('The Real Housewives of Atlanta'); a power protein plan to lose weight; melting belly fat; Stanley Tucci ('The Tucci Table').
- 3 Day Fat Flush
A fast way to lose weight; what happens during a 911 call; comic Tommy Davidson; consequences of not getting enough fiber; resetting metabolism with a hot-belly plan.
- Am I Normal or Nuts? Weird and Wacky Quirks Explained
Dr. Oz answers unusual questions about the body; a Halloween experiment in a haunted house; Dolvett Quince ('The Biggest Loser') shows how to cut hundreds of calories a day without trying; comic Niecy Nash tells how to look younger; the Truth Tube.
- Biggest Belly Myths Busted
Myths about belly fat; ways to get a firmer, flatter abdomen, fast; an energy kit for exhausted women; reversing hair loss; an autistic young man; anxiety and sleep medications.Wednesday 27th May 2:00pm EDT - WTTG (FOX)
- Kris Jenner: The Rumors, the Gossip and Coping With Stress
TV personality Kris Jenner; Sheriff Don returns to take the next step in his health journey; probiotic drinks; a sleep action plan to get back to bed in the middle of the night.
- Oz Investigates: The Controversial HGH Injection
Risky human-growth hormone shots may help women to slim down and look younger; a doctor who survived Ebola speaks out; embarrassing health questions about odors; the Nordic Diet; three medicine-cabinet must-haves.
- Kendra Wilkinson: The Cheating Scandal That Took a Toll on Her Health
TV personality Kendra Wilkinson; a ride-along with a group of paramedics; fixing back pain; what the face can reveal about health; public-restroom myths.
- La Última Dieta Anti-Cáncer
Comida que previene el cáncer; una intervención de pérdida de peso; estrías mortales; Fingernail 411
- The Secret Ingredient Companies Are Hiding in Your Favorite Foods
A secret, chemical health threat is so prevalent in foods that it is nearly impossible to avoid.
- Dr. Andrew Weil's No-Pill Solutions
Dr. Andrew Weil provides all-natural options that work as well as prescription drugs, without the side effects; whether to keep or toss foods after the expiration date.
- Can You Trust Your Supermarket?
Supermarket tricks to get shoppers to buy and eat more; a woman describes going deaf and blind; immunity-boosting foods; actor James Van Der Beek; lactose intolerance; yo-yo dieting.
- Mitos del Embarazo
El Dr. Michael Roizen se une al Dr. Oz para contestar preguntas de mujeres embarazadas y disipar mitos del embarazo; pérdida de peso postnatal; la importancia de la placenta; un entrenamiento de vientre-busto
- The Plan to Detox Without Juicing
Detoxing and losing weight with real, whole foods; Joan Lunden's battle with cancer.
- Ebola Anxiety Grows
The latest on the Ebola crisis; singer Melissa Etheridge.
- The Doctor Who Says He Visited Heaven
A doctor says he has been to heaven and back; a mother of 15 wants to lose weight; a plan for reclaiming health.
- Should You Be Taking a Low Dose Aspirin?
Low-dose aspirin; a doctor loses 100 pounds; chef Mario Batali.
- Enterovirus: What You Need to Know Now
Enterovirus warning signs and how to keep safe; singer Martina McBride.
- Legendary Model B. Smith Battles Alzheimer's
Model B. Smith discusses Alzheimer's disease; ways to lower blood pressure; ways to make migraines disappear.
- Hair Salon Treatments: What You Need to Know
Dangers of hair straighteners and relaxers; Jeff Probst ('Survivor') tells how to survive everyday emergencies.
- New Health Rules You'll Love
A life-saving technique for the heart; how obesity is measured; reality-TV star Caroline Manzo.
- Peligros Ocultos en Aeropuertos y Hoteles
Peligros escondidos de aeropuertos y hoteles por todo el país; una madre de dos cuenta como ella perdió 100 libras; Kitchen 911; productos As Seen on TV
- Secrets to Eating Less and Feeling Fuller
Learning to eat less; statin.
- That's What She Said: America's Top Female Doctors Set the Record Straight
Female doctors take questions; talk-show host Sherri Shepherd; artificial sweeteners.
- 14 Days to Shut Down Your Sugar Cravings
Ending sugar cravings and losing weight; the power of prayer.
- New Ways to Slash Your Cancer Risk Today
Cancer screening; how menus mislead diners to overeat.
- Could Antibiotics in Meat Be Making You Sick?
A package of meat could put people at risk for bacterial infections; TV host Mario López talks about his secret health crisis.
- The Ebola Crisis Spirals out of Control
How the U.S. is preparing for the Ebola virus; singer Robin Thicke discusses his battle for sobriety.
- Total Body Restart
Ways to supercharge one's body; a new risk for ovarian cancer.
- Theresa Caputo: How Talking to the Dead Can Keep You Healthy
Psychic medium Theresa Caputo discusses how a sign from a deceased loved one can help heal an emotional wound; Dr. Andrew Weil's ultimate grocery list.
- A Dr. Oz Alert: The Dangers of Walk-In Cosmetic Procedures
Trendy medi-spas' walk-in procedures seem harmless but may have devastating results; microwaves.
- All-Day Energy Diet: Conquer Your Exhaustion in Just 7 Days
Kicking energy into high gear; thyroid cancer; domestic violence.
- Could a Common Fibroid Surgery Spread Cancer?
Hysterectomy; a probiotic prescription to lower blood pressure.
- New GMO Pesticide Doctors Are Warning Against
Dangers of a new GMO pesticide; gastric bypass.
- Joan Rivers' Death: New Details From the Investigation
Dangerous, trendy 'medi-spas'; Alzheimer's disease.
- A Dr. Oz Investigation: What Happens When You Die
People who died and came back share their stories.
- The New Deadly Mystery Virus Spreading Fast
Children battle a mystery lung virus; Robin Williams' death.
- Dr. Oz's Power Plan to Reset Your Fat-Loss Hormones
Using hormones to lose stubborn fat; the pregnancy of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
- The Dark Side of Legalized Marijuana: Edible Pot Threatening Your Kids
Marijuana made to look like harmless cookies, soft drinks and candies; TV personality Kim Zolciak.
- Exclusive: Killed by Caffeine Powder
Caffeine powder abuse; parents of a teen who died speak out; why it is on the market and whether it should be banned.
- Oz Alert: Deadly Heart Attacks in Women Under 55 on the Rise
The new face of heart attacks in America; warning signs; five symptoms every woman should know; controversy surrounding flu shots.
- Dr. Oz's Nationwide Sleep Clinic: Sleep Breakthroughs Uncovered
The biggest sleep problems; Dr. Oz launches a sleep clinic; Mario López ('Extra'); kidney stones; staying alert all day; a viral video star tells how he blocked out the haters.Tomorrow at 2:00pm EDT - WTTG (FOX)
- Daytime Exclusive: I Am Adam Lanza's Mother Author
A woman fears that her son could be the next mass murderer; an at-home test to diagnose a sluggish thyroid; a new public health threat affecting millions.
- Ebola Epidemic: Why Experts Say It's Coming Here!
The ebola crisis turns into a worldwide epidemic; Dr. Oz's health scare.
- How to Cheat on Your Diet This Summer and Still Lose Weight
Enjoying summer food without consequences; iced teas to jumpstart the metabolism; buying beauty products; fixing summer hair disasters; cookbook author Debbie Matenopoulos.
- Health Alert: The New Summer Superbug Threatening You This Season
Superbug MRSA; acid reflux; Chinese herbal painkillers; journalist Lisa Ling discusses ADD; a workout can get results in just four minutes a day.
- Health Hot Topics: Dr. Andrew Weil Sets the Record Straight
Health controversies; Dr. Andrew Weil answers questions; qigong; health trends; dangers of texting; Raynaud's phenomenon; new ways to use old things.
- Longevity Checklist: How to Live to Be 100
Adding years of quality living; foods that may slow metabolism; auras; hernia risk factors; apple cider vinegar.
- Escape Your Weight Fate
Outsmarting fat genes to lose weight for good; calcium supplements; palm oil; ganglion cysts; beans.
- Defy Your Age
Taking years off one's appearance without expensive treatments; back pain; common habits that could be dangerous; diet mistakes that slow the metabolism; a fat-melting machine.
- Inside the Chicken Industry: Is Something Foul?
Possible health hazards in chicken; whether at-home DNA tests for disease risks are accurate; shaving the legs.
- Dr. Oz's Summer Survival Guide
Dr. Oz busts summer health myths; keeping mosquitos away; herbal supplements; body pains that should never be ignored; burgers that prevent weight gain in unwanted areas; a survival kit for roadside problems.
- Dr. Oz's Super Spectacular Health Fair
Superfoods for super skin; building the immune system; safflower oil as an energy booster; undesirable things that can be found in fish; the tongue can reveal signs about health; multitasking moms.
- Is It Heartburn or a Heart Attack?
Heartburn; hemorrhoids; yeast infections; the hunger hormone; styling hair naturally; sun exposure myths; crazy human-body tricks.
- The New Face of Stroke: Young Women at Risk
Risk factors for stroke in women under 40; bizarre and harmful additives in packaged foods; beauty buzzwords companies use to trick consumers into buying their products; a viewer transforms her health by watching the show.
- Glee Star Lea Michele
Lea Michele ('Glee'); allergy triggers; nutrient deficiencies; varicose and spider veins; herbal remedies for overeating.
- Supermarket Secrets: How They Fool You Into Buying Foods That Make You Fat
Supermarkets manipulate consumers to impulse-buy and make unhealthy choices; carbohydrates; farro; migraines; chronic pain; natural pain relievers; a heart patient's near-death experience.
- Cut Your Cancer Risk in Half: 3 Natural Breakthroughs
All-natural products reducing the risk of cancer; diet pill safety; the pituitary gland; balance; making the eyes look younger.
- Queen Latifah's Family Health Scare
Cures for belly bloat; talk-show host Queen Latifah; ADHD in adults; inexpensive diet foods; toning the arms; health books.
- Reignite Your Energy: Biggest Burnout Busters Revealed
Fighting fatigue; Lori Greiner and Daymond John ('Shark Tank'); arrhythmia; fiber; a 12-week fitness and nutrition program.
- Craving-Killers to Shut Down Your Appetite
Ending food-cravings; how people handle uncomfortable health situations; damaged hair; frozen foods; three small actions that affect health; exercise; healthy Facebook pages.
- Dr. Oz's Awkward Hall of Shame: Your Most Humiliating Health Disasters
Health disasters; body type and disease risks; personality type and aging; high-tech tools to banish wrinkles; getting in shape in just five minutes a day.
- Diane Keaton: Her Eating Disorder Confession
Actress Diane Keaton; preparing feet for summer; hives; falling asleep faster.
- Flush Fat Fast!
Losing fat; low-carb breads; accomplishing health goals.
- Outrageous Things Restaurants Do That Make You Sick
Avoiding illness when dining out; foods that make one look younger; fainting; fitness myths; blood sugar.
- Rapid Belly Melt
Flattening the stomach; an anti-allergy diet; headache triggers; Lyme disease; gallstones.