Dr G: Medical Examiner

TV Show (2004 - 2012)

Dr G: Medical Examiner
The doctor attempts to piece together the evidence that will determine exactly what happened in her patient's final minutes
Watch It

• 1 Thu
  • 2 Fri
  • 3 Sat
Local listings for: Virginia [Set TV Provider]
Monday, December 22 2014
Dr G: Medical Examiner

Never miss an episode of Dr G: Medical Examiner again!

Sign up to create your own TV Schedule and get a weekly reminder when Dr G: Medical Examiner is on TV!

Latest Episodes

• Season 8 Episode 6: Deadly Mistake

The doctor tries to establish whether a pregnant teenager who was found dead in a mental hospital was murdered or committed suicide

• Season 8 Episode 5: Clue Game

A depressed 69-year-old is found dead on his porch, and the team tries to determine whether the man took his own life. Plus, the mystery of why a young woman died in her sleep

• Season 8 Episode 4: Fatal Feud

The doctor examines the case of a woman found dead in her bed after a heated argument with her brother-in-law, and tries to discover the cause of a teenager's demise

Generating recommendations...

Comments - what do you think of Dr G: Medical Examiner?

6 comments

• ohRudy
    7 months ago, ohRudy said:
    I would be a living patience patience for D G to examaine. What's the differencec. Use Ultra Sound,mri and orthscopic probes. I have every desease on the show and wouldl like to get it done before I end up there the last time. It wouuld have mega ratings Report abuse
  • ohRudy
    7 months ago, ohRudy said:
    Dr G, might have a specials. Her dianostic skills are developed beyond what most doctors ever developed. I'd love to see her do a live autopsey own someone over 65 who is developing most of the things that kill most of her past clients.ME!Use Probe/MRI/EC Report abuse
  • Comet24
    1 year ago, Comet24 said:
    All of the people who she does the autopsy on have a story of how they ended up in the morgue. Sadly the people did not seek the medical treatment the should have, if they did they would still be alive today. Heart,cholesteral or diabetes don't ignore it Report abuse
  • Comet24
    1 year ago, Comet24 said:
    I love watching Dr.G .She is the best about finding the clues to figure out how the person died. I cannot find her show lately on DFH. She used to be on Monday at 9:00. I hope her show won't be cancelled. I would hate that. I hope to find her show again. Report abuse
  • nondipoo
    2 years ago, nondipoo said:
    Good to hear that Dr G repulsed by maggots. I visited as locum district nurse to lady missed out by hospital team and there were 3 flies buzzing around her leg ulcer. When I cut off the 4 layer bandages maggots fell out.& had to pick up (in UK!) Report abuse
  • tigerluv
    3 years ago, tigerluv said:
    GREAT show for medical show lovers, and those who like to learn about the body. Dr G does an amazing job of teaching the viewer about how the body works, and different ways life can be ended. Sometimes lessons learned about how to AVOID fatal mistakes. Report abuse
Showing 6 of 6 comments

Explore LocateTV

Let us know which celebs you'd love to spend an evening with! Create your own "Celebs I'd Like To Date" shortlist

This site uses cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to browse LocateTV.com you are agreeing to the use of cookies. If you need further information then please click "See more information" button on the right.