Dr G: Medical Examiner

TV Show (2004 - 2012)

Dr G: Medical Examiner
The doctor attempts to piece together the evidence that will determine exactly what happened in her patient's final minutes
Watch It

• 10 Mon
  • 11 Tue
  • 12 Wed
Local listings for: Virginia [Set TV Provider]
Friday, July 31 2015
Dr G: Medical Examiner

Never miss an episode of Dr G: Medical Examiner again!

Sign up to create your own TV Schedule and get a weekly reminder when Dr G: Medical Examiner is on TV!

Latest Episodes

Generating recommendations...

Comments - what do you think of Dr G: Medical Examiner?

6 comments

• juleskk5
    1 month ago, juleskk5 said:
    DR G is brilliant, love to watch her she is so knowledgeable and she has a way with how she comes across telling us the story, I would love to attend one of her pm's, Report abuse
  • ohRudy
    1 year ago, ohRudy said:
    I would be a living patience patience for D G to examaine. What's the differencec. Use Ultra Sound,mri and orthscopic probes. I have every desease on the show and wouldl like to get it done before I end up there the last time. It wouuld have mega ratings Report abuse
  • ohRudy
    1 year ago, ohRudy said:
    Dr G, might have a specials. Her dianostic skills are developed beyond what most doctors ever developed. I'd love to see her do a live autopsey own someone over 65 who is developing most of the things that kill most of her past clients.ME!Use Probe/MRI/EC Report abuse
  • Comet24
    2 years ago, Comet24 said:
    All of the people who she does the autopsy on have a story of how they ended up in the morgue. Sadly the people did not seek the medical treatment the should have, if they did they would still be alive today. Heart,cholesteral or diabetes don't ignore it Report abuse
  • Comet24
    2 years ago, Comet24 said:
    I love watching Dr.G .She is the best about finding the clues to figure out how the person died. I cannot find her show lately on DFH. She used to be on Monday at 9:00. I hope her show won't be cancelled. I would hate that. I hope to find her show again. Report abuse
  • tigerluv
    4 years ago, tigerluv said:
    GREAT show for medical show lovers, and those who like to learn about the body. Dr G does an amazing job of teaching the viewer about how the body works, and different ways life can be ended. Sometimes lessons learned about how to AVOID fatal mistakes. Report abuse
Showing 6 of 6 comments

Explore LocateTV

Test your TV knowledge! Take one of our quizzes and challenge your friends

This site uses cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to browse LocateTV.com you are agreeing to the use of cookies. If you need further information then please click "See more information" button on the right.