Don't Be Tardy...: Season 2 (2013)
- Season 2 Episode 8: Don't Double Dip
Brielle brings home a bad report card, so Kim and Kroy un-ground her to lift her spirits; Kim spies on her daughter's first date.Brand New Episode Tuesday 28th May 10:00pm EDT - Bravo
- Season 2 Episode 7: If It's Not One Thing, It's Your Mother
Kim and Kroy want to begin planning for another baby; Kim continues to deal with her mother.Brand New Episode Today at 10:01pm EDT - Bravo
- Season 2 Episode 6: Frozen Turkey
A betrayal comes from an unexpected source just days before Thanksgiving.Today at 10:31pm EDT - Bravo
- Season 2 Episode 5: Offensive Play
Kroy starts the process of adopting Brielle and Ariana; Kim wants to buy Brielle a car, but Kroy disagrees, and Kim realizes that giving her daughters a father comes with a price.Sunday 26th May 2:30pm EDT - Bravo
- Season 2 Episode 4: The Blonde Side
Kim and Kroy visit a psychic, who predicts the Falcons will go to the Super Bowl; Kim decides to learn about football; Kim invites Brielle and her friend to one of Kroy's games.Sunday 26th May 2:00pm EDT - Bravo
- Season 2 Episode 3: Plan-Iversary
Kim wants to surprise Kroy for their anniversary; Kroy isn't happy about Kim planning something without him.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Parent Trapped
Kim's mom is suing for court-ordered visitation with the girls; Kim tries to distract the kids by throwing an elaborate birthday party for Ariana.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Busting Out All Over
Kim and Kroy welcome baby Kash, but space in the townhouse is getting tight; Kim has second thoughts about buying an unfinished foreclosure; Kim's mom isn't done causing trouble.
Don't Be Tardy...: Season 1 (2012)
- Season 1 Episode 9: We Fly Above
Paparazzi arrive in helicopters; Kim's mom makes demands; Kim and Kroy begin their married life.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Our Wedding Goes to 11... 11... 11
On the morning of the wedding, many things still aren't ready, including Kim's wedding wig; Kim and Jen reunite, and Niki becomes matron of honor.
- Season 1 Episode 7: One Wig Left to Go
Kroy surprises Kim with some bling; Kim reveals what's beneath the wig; Kim and Kroy amp up security for the wedding.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Maid of Dishonor
Kim gets pictures taken for Kroy's wedding gift; the Matron of Honor, Jen shirks on her duties sending Kim into a breakdown.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Port-A-Pology
Derek J helps Kim pick out luxury port-a-potties; Kim invites her mother to a custom gown fitting to try to smooth things over.
- Season 1 Episode 4: At the Fifty Yard Line
Brielle gets ready for her first Homecoming dance; Kim un-invites her mother from the food tasting.
- Season 1 Episode 3: The Biermanns are Coming
Kim uses Kroy's parent's week long visit to gain their approval, but it's her own mother that she needs to worry about.
- Season 1 Episode 2: How to Dress a Bride in 6 Weeks
Kim heads to New York City to search for her second dress for the wedding and arranges Ariana's birthday party at Serendipity.
- Season 1 Episode 1: 2 Months to the Altar
Kim Zolciak has Colin Cowie planning her backyard wedding in 8 weeks and the search for the wedding gown begins.