The Doctors: Season 1 (2008 - 2010)
- Season 1 Episode 385: What Women Need to Know
What women need to know: what to do, or not to do, before undergoing procedures; child-rearing dilemmas; how to make time for sex.
- Season 1 Episode 384: 24 Hours to Stop 24 Things
Health gaffes, from beauty blunders to cooking catastrophes; the latest legal drug dangers; common mistakes made at the gym.
- Season 1 Episode 383: What's the Difference?
Artificial sweeteners; reading nonprescription pain-medication labels; wellness advice for going back to school.
- Season 1 Episode 382: Five-Minute Health Fixes
The doctors discuss their new book, '5-Minute Health Fixes,' which offers powerful, easy ways to improve one's health for a lifetime.
- Season 1 Episode 381: Season 3 Premiere!
Dr. Travis Stork takes on a five-day experiment in unhealthy living; eating junk food and avoiding exercise takes a toll on his body.
- Season 1 Episode 380: What Your Body's Telling You
How the body reacts to emotions; acupuncture for pets.
- Season 1 Episode 379: New Procedures for Everyday Problems
How to look five years younger in five minutes; lasers for chronic pain; hearing; a surprising kitchen danger.
- Season 1 Episode 378: Laughter Is the Best Medicine
Some of the show's funniest moments; recipes to better the body and spice up the sex life; making an all-natural cellulite treatment.
- Season 1 Episode 377: The Naked Truth About Your Skin
Care and treatment of skin; soap, cleansers and body wash; Hollywood secrets for perfect skin on a budget.
- Season 1 Episode 376: Why Is My Body Doing That?
Remedies for body problems; causes of bad breath; preventing perspiration; what the colors of body fluids mean for health.
- Season 1 Episode 375: Top Headlines Affecting Your Health
Teens getting neurotoxin injections; choking hazards for children; whether childhood obesity is abuse.
- Season 1 Episode 374: Top 10 Words You Hate to Hear
Ten diagnoses one hates to hear; protecting oneself from the common cold; positive aspects of fat.
- Season 1 Episode 373: Know Your Body Signs
Dark under-eye circles; bad hair days; eyebrow color and diabetes; ears and cardiovascular disease.
- Season 1 Episode 372: Doctors Around the World
Dr. Ordon helps children with birth defects in India; Dr. Masterson helps pregnant women in Africa; Dr. Stork provides health-care workers with essential tools; Dr. Sears helps to fight pediatric cancer.
- Season 1 Episode 371: Your Health in the Headlines
People swallow worms in an attempt to lose weight; staying fit at one's desk; commonly prescribed drugs that can kill a child with a single dose.
- Season 1 Episode 370: Most Dangerous Teen Trends
A young teen tells her story of heroin addiction; warning signs that a child may be using drugs; teen sex.
- Season 1 Episode 369: Procedures You Need to Know
Looking younger, feeling better and living longer; five tests every woman should have; a comprehensive test for newborns; erasing spider veins and cellulite.
- Season 1 Episode 368: Small Mistakes Now, Big Problems Later
The risks of nose-hair waxing; the dangerous pitfalls of consuming sugary, high-calorie beverages; tips for staying safe while packing and moving.
- Season 1 Episode 367: Take Control of Your Body
Fitness guru Jillian Michaels provides a step-by-step action plan to jumpstart one's metabolism, curb cravings and flatten the tummy; a messy house as an early indicator of obesity.
- Season 1 Episode 366: Gross Anatomy
Excessive sweating; identifying and removing potentially dangerous moles and skin growths; bugs on the body; stopping children's gross habits; natural cleaning products.
- Season 1 Episode 365: Your Health in the Headlines
Authors Robin McGraw and Jill Zarin, matchmaker Patti Stanger and Dr. Prudence Hall join Dr. Lisa Masterson to discuss the latest women's health issues that are making headlines.
- Season 1 Episode 364: Easy Fixes for Common Problems
Easy fixes for common problems; actress Marisa Tomei reveals her top secrets for a better body; childbirth; the doctors answer parents' questions; surgery that can cure sinusitis; getting children to exercise.
- Season 1 Episode 363: Live, Look and Feel Better Now!
An outpatient surgery for chronic back pain; a minimally invasive knee replacement; a treatment for epilepsy and seizures; a chemical peel that repairs uneven skin tone, sun damage and age spots; erasing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Season 1 Episode 362: Transform Your Body With LL Cool J
Actor LL Cool J provides tips for transforming one's body; the relationship between fats, proteins and carbohydrates; the survivor of a bear attack gets an amazing transformation; managing diabetes.
- Season 1 Episode 361: Your Most Embarrassing Sex Questions
Nicole Beland, executive editor of Cosmopolitan magazine, joins the doctors to answer embarrassing sex questions; sexsomnia; genital waxing; foreplay; rebooting one's sex drive; the best time of day to have sex.
- Season 1 Episode 360: Summer Health Hazards
Looking good in a bikini; protecting one's family from pool hazards; protecting one's body without sunscreen; staying safe at amusement parks.
- Season 1 Episode 359: Colors of Your Health
The color-coded system doctors and nurses use to assess healthy healing from diseases; a tasty solution to PMS.
- Season 1 Episode 358: Understand Your Body Inside and Out
A cure for toe fungus; an anti-aging treatment; improving circulation; damage headphones can cause to ears; ridding one's home of hidden health dangers.
- Season 1 Episode 357: Delivering BIG Solutions
Topics about babies include breastfeeding, pacifiers and a baby's fluctuating weight; essential tests to determine the specific cause of infertility and appropriate treatments.
- Season 1 Episode 356: Life-Changing Procedures
A 25-year-old man who suffers from Tourette syndrome finds out about an experimental brain surgery that could help him; keeping newborns safe; saving money at the drugstore.
- Season 1 Episode 355: Caught on Tape: Are You Making the Right Health Choices?
Health shortcuts people take when they think no one is looking; beauty treatments that may do more harm than good; vending-machine fare.
- Season 1 Episode 354: New Body Breakthroughs
Tightening a saggy neck; keeping hair healthy; last-minute procedures to perfect one's appearance.
- Season 1 Episode 353: Shocking Health Traps
Dangers at the nail salon; house-fire dangers; multiple sclerosis.
- Season 1 Episode 352: 50 Questions From 50 Ages
The doctors answer 50 questions from 50 different ages; aspirin and cancer prevention; menstrual cramps; baldness; eye strain.
- Season 1 Episode 351: Shocking Drug Dangers
Drug use among teens; actor Todd Bridges shares his story; overcoming addiction.
- Season 1 Episode 350: 'B' Beautiful Now!
A new device that can help smooth unwanted belly and back fat; a breast-implant device that leaves less scars and offers faster healing; simple, inexpensive ways to look one's best; bettering one's bite; banishing bad breath.
- Season 1 Episode 349: The Ick Factor: Things That Make You Go Ewww!
Ingrown hairs; ashy elbows; gnarly nails; scaly feet; quitting chewing tobacco; putting a stop to nail-biting.
- Season 1 Episode 348: The Doctors Scrub In: Procedures You Should Know
A new, less-invasive brow lift; an important test women should ask their gynecologist for; treating an obstructed tear duct; salivary stones.
- Season 1 Episode 347: The Doctor Is In!
Seven simple steps to take today that may help save one's life tomorrow; a 32-year-old woman vows to reclaim her health after gaining weight.
- Season 1 Episode 346: Best Treatments From Head to Toe
Great abs after pregnancy; Olympic bobsledder Steve Holcomb discusses his life-changing eye surgery; a device that can slim and contour your body in as little as four treatments; menstrual migraines.
- Season 1 Episode 345: Stand Up for Your Health
Traits of autism; quarterback Rodney Peete and actress Holly Robinson discuss their autistic son; tackling a medical crisis and standing up for one's health.
- Season 1 Episode 344: Health & Beauty Secrets Around the World
Bathing in beer, wine or sake; Brazil's secret to soft, shiny skin; a fruit that can heal wounds and burns and can be used as a beauty mask.
- Season 1 Episode 343: To Eat or Not to Eat?
Menu mistakes; chefs who developed molecular gastronomy; diet splurges that can benefit health.
- Season 1 Episode 342: Cures You Need to Know
The latest cures for major medical problems; food allergies; infertility; bad breath.
- Season 1 Episode 341: Stop it Before it Starts
Skin cancer; actress Amy Yasbeck discusses the death of her husband, actor John Ritter, due to an aortic aneurysm; correspondent Brooke Burke's sanitation secrets; preventing accidents in the bathroom.
- Season 1 Episode 340: The Must-Haves for a Healthy Home
Over-the-counter medications; soothing a stomachache; tips for baby-proofing a home; viewers' favorite home-health remedies; crucial dos and don'ts when dialing 911.
- Season 1 Episode 339: What Every Woman Fears
A test that determines ovarian health; ways to ensure fertility for as long as possible; foods that can help reverse the aging process; what to do if a breast implant ruptures; urinary incontinence.
- Season 1 Episode 338: Are You at Risk
Chef Jamie Oliver joins the doctors to give an unhealthy family a wake-up call and teach healthier eating habits; the Black Barbershop Health Outreach Program; a noninvasive treatment for uterine fibroids.
- Season 1 Episode 337: Best Health Trends
A workout that helps alleviate back pain, reduce stress and gives a fun, total-body workout; relieving aching muscles and swelling with a bath; making fried foods without fat; DNA and diets; relaxing children's fears and helping them fall asleep.
- Season 1 Episode 336: Stop Sabotaging Your Body
Preparing healthier versions of favorite foods; skin-care products that are safe to use while pregnant; a procedure that helps treat stretch marks, acne scarring and discoloration; the warning signs of heart disease.
- Season 1 Episode 335: Spring Clean Your Health
Ten foods that improve the body from the inside out; six spots in a house that can harbor millions of germs; the cleanliness of mattresses; the effect of Daylight Saving Time on one's health.
- Season 1 Episode 334: 50 Health Dos and Don'ts
Fifty health dos and don'ts; a heart-healthy activity that can add up to eight years to one's life; treating allergies; halting halitosis; caring for colicky babies; kitchen safety.
- Season 1 Episode 333: Alternative Health or Real Medicine?
The doctors examine alternative medicine techniques used to relieve pain, cure migraines, boost the immune system and more.
- Season 1 Episode 332: Dangerous Side Effects You Need to Know
Potential side effects and dangers of birth control pills; professional skateboarder Tony Hawk surprises a 12-year-old boy with cancer; side effects of acid suppressants; correspondent Brooke Burke answer questions about children.
- Season 1 Episode 331: Health Dangers During Spring Break
Essential information about sexually transmitted diseases and how to ensure one's children practice safe sex or abstain entirely; arming one's children with vital tools to keep them safe, healthy and alive.
- Season 1 Episode 330: Your Health in the Headlines
The safety of helping to deliver one's own baby; reducing one's risk of heart disease; Botox's effect on moods; saunas; a cookie diet.
- Season 1 Episode 329: How to Solve Your Everyday Health Problems
Chef Rocco DiSpirito reveals his top five must-have kitchen ingredients and provides new ways to prepare comfort food with half the calories; five foods that could put one's health at risk; sneaking vegetables past even the pickiest eaters.
- Season 1 Episode 328: Ultimate Health Comebacks
Dr. Robert Montgomery joins the doctors to discuss kidney swaps; an at-home dialysis machine; what one must know before having surgery; an alternative to hip replacement surgery; caring for contact lenses.
- Season 1 Episode 327: Procedures You Need to Know
A face-lift that requires minimal anesthesia and allows the patient to remain awake during the surgery; a new, noninvasive technology provides early detection of heart disease.
- Season 1 Episode 326: New Ways to Erase Your Age
An anti-aging ice pop; the Pretty Skin Diet; a non-surgical face-lift; reducing fine lines and age spots; home remedies for facial inflammation; the truth about beauty sleep.
- Season 1 Episode 325: 03/17/10
Deciphering the body's clues; musician Gene Simmons and girlfriend Shannon Tweed discuss Shannon's health scare; signs of early breast cancer; interpreting a newborn's signals.
- Season 1 Episode 324: 03/12/10
Ask the doctors show; healthier eating; cut calories by changing condiments; medicines that do double duty; low-impact workout; coffee; a doctor takes a plunge in the dunk tank.
- Season 1 Episode 323: 03/11/10
Bionic limbs; a robot that provides treatment for autistic children; implant for pain management; artificial organs for diabetics; space-age fitness program; cancer detecting mouthwash.
- Season 1 Episode 322: 03/10/10
Heart transplant candidate; walk-through heart exhibit; radio host makes a difference in the lives of terminally ill children; avoiding heat stroke; new procedure to alleviate sinus infection pain.
- Season 1 Episode 321: 03/09/10
Sleep deprivation; TV personality Brooke Burke; pet preferences.
- Season 1 Episode 320: 03/08/10
Medical emergencies that should not be ignored; a smoker gets a harrowing look into a potential future; an episode of 'The Doctors' featuring a boy who had an arachnoid cyst on his brainstem changes one viewer's life.
- Season 1 Episode 319: 03/05/10
Toddlers wearing high heels; the 'too fat to fly' travel policy; hair extensions and baldness; shocking ingredients in perfume.
- Season 1 Episode 318: 03/04/10
The doctors reveal how Cheerios, potato salad and snails can soothe one's skin; a new bedding set that may help get rid of wrinkles; an iris implant restores a woman's sight; sealing gapped teeth.
- Season 1 Episode 317: 03/03/10
Fitness guru Jillian Michaels competes with Dr. Stork in a Brains vs. Brawn Challenge; how having intercourse can help transform one's figure; recipes that spice up one's sex life and relieve PMS.
- Season 1 Episode 316: 03/02/10
Treating embarrassing acne; a new sleep pod provides the perfect napping environment; home remedies for dry, cracked nostrils; correcting scoliosis; speeding the healing time of bruises; a comb that reduces hair loss.
- Season 1 Episode 315: 03/01/10
Former talk-show host Montel Williams provides motivation when facing health obstacles; fighting childhood obesity; fitness guru Denise Austin's latest diet and exercise plan.
- Season 1 Episode 314: 02/26/10
The doctors reveal the most-extreme ways to get fit, look younger and boost one's sex life.
- Season 1 Episode 313: 02/25/10
Celebrities return for round two of the Ultimate Battle of the Sexes.
- Season 1 Episode 312: 02/24/10
Home improvement guru Eric Stromer provides important tips about home, flood and fire safety; kitchen safety.
- Season 1 Episode 311: 02/23/10
A diet that can help transform a body in just 21 days; a dermatological breakthrough that banishes wrinkles; a revolutionary treatment to combat cellulite; a fiesta pedicure and a chocolate manicure; a culinary concoction for orgasms.
- Season 1 Episode 310: 02/22/10
The doctors reveal shocking truths about teens and sex; a group of teens discuss their sex lives.
- Season 1 Episode 309: 02/19/10
A new minimally invasive treatment for uterine fibroids; exercises for seniors that can strengthen balance and improve muscle tone; surprising causes of fainting.
- Season 1 Episode 308: 02/18/10
The ultimate battle of the sexes; men and infidelity; implants; advice for new parents regarding a crying baby; the importance of a father's role in breastfeeding.
- Season 1 Episode 307: 02/17/10
The doctors tell how to maximize the benefits of water to swim, drink and soak one's way to better health.
- Season 1 Episode 306: 02/16/10
Professions that cause carpel tunnel syndrome; the top germ traps in the workplace; treating painful skin conditions; simple exercises to do at home or the office.
- Season 1 Episode 305: 02/15/10
The doctors tackle embarrassing questions; the winner of the Ugliest Feet in America contest gets an ultimate foot makeover; getting rid of unsightly body hair; a new treatment for spider veins.
- Season 1 Episode 304: 02/12/10
Author David Zinczenko demonstrates how to prepare healthy versions of restaurant dishes; toxic skin-care ingredients; potential health hazards at car washes.
- Season 1 Episode 303: 02/11/10
Children and airbag-related injuries; avoiding germs, protecting the ears and preventing motion sickness when flying; workout tips for busy moms on the go.
- Season 1 Episode 302: 02/10/10
Ear discharge; a treatment for ear wax buildup; treating acne; the color of urine; excessive sweating.
- Season 1 Episode 301: 02/09/10
Labor and delivery; first aid for infants; emergency planning; preparing for and recovering from surgery.
- Season 1 Episode 300: 02/08/10
Potentially life-threatening side effects of inhaling helium; teens and prescription drug abuse; a restaurant uses medical marijuana in its recipes; potentially harmful piercings.
- Season 1 Episode 299: 02/04/10
Dr. Ruth Westheimer answers questions about sex.
- Season 1 Episode 298: 02/03/10
The doctor who performed a controversial 10-procedure makeover on reality star Heidi Montag; processed food; actress Jennifer Love Hewitt extols the benefits of the latest trend in women's hygiene; obesity in families; dangers of over-cleanliness.
- Season 1 Episode 297: 02/02/10
The doctors visit earthquake-ravaged Haiti to join the relief efforts, deliver much-needed medical supplies and treat survivors of the disaster.
- Season 1 Episode 296: 02/01/10
Family members take drastic steps to prevent cancer; survivor contestant Ethan Zohn discusses his life-threatening condition; a woman turns to medical marijuana to save her child; a debate over medical marijuana use.
- Season 1 Episode 295: 01/29/10
The doctors join the relief efforts in earthquake-ravaged Haiti.
- Season 1 Episode 294: 01/27/10
The causes of diarrhea; treatment options for a deviated septum; dizziness; a fear of dentists.
- Season 1 Episode 293: 01/26/10
The doctors unearth the causes of mystifying ailments; deciphering the cause of a 19-year-old woman's abdominal pain; preventing night blindness; diagnosing and treating chronic pain.
- Season 1 Episode 292: 01/25/10
Actors Harrison Ford and Brendan Fraser discuss their new movie, 'Extraordinary Measures'; a couple tell how their newborn saved their older daughter's life.
- Season 1 Episode 291: 01/22/10
What happens to a woman's organs after childbirth and what to expect from a postpartum body; helping a baby take his first steps; treating adolescent acne; fillers, injections and plastic surgery.
- Season 1 Episode 290: 01/21/10
The drive-thru diet; Subway spokesman Jared Fogle; food ingredients to avoid; the potential risks of contact lenses; tanning pills.
- Season 1 Episode 289: 01/20/10
The doctors reveal ways to improve one's health all year round.
- Season 1 Episode 288: 01/19/10
The doctors and correspondent Brooke Burke reveal five ways to look younger, have better sex, and be a better parent.
- Season 1 Episode 287: 01/18/10
Harmless vs. hazardous daily activities; deciphering when a toddler's injury is serious; the best ways to keep a newborn clean and healthy; adult circumcision.
- Season 1 Episode 286: 01/15/10
Taking a nap while standing; a raw food diet for pets; a new device that can tone and strengthen body parts in five minutes; new gaming technology helps burn calories.
- Season 1 Episode 285: 01/14/10
When a child should start talking; why a woman's period can put her in a bad mood; which specialists to see for certain ailments; treating and preventing crow's-feet and laugh lines.
- Season 1 Episode 284: 01/13/10
The doctors reveal the top five emerging health threats; an oral HIV test provides results in just minutes; the symptoms of MRSA; the H1N1 flu.
- Season 1 Episode 283: 01/12/10
The doctors reveal the best hot and cold therapies for ailments; treating acne-prone skin by using varying water temperatures; children's cold medicine; surprising ways the weather can sabotage one's health.
- Season 1 Episode 282: 01/11/10
Liz Vaccariello, editor-in-chief of Prevention magazine, provides 52 simple secrets of weight loss; losing weight while eating 400-calorie meals; portion control; workout tips; fun and easy ways to help a child lose weight.
- Season 1 Episode 271: 01/08/10
A uterus transplant; the science of wine pairing; bedtime snacks that enhance sleep; the productiveness of scribbling.
- Season 1 Episode 270: 01/07/10
Beauty tips for moms on a budget; the dos and don'ts of giving a massage; stretching one's dollar at the supermarket without sacrificing nutrition; getting in shape without breaking the bank.
- Season 1 Episode 269: 01/06/10
Surprising everyday health hazards; the safety of at-home medical procedures.
- Season 1 Episode 268: 01/05/10
The doctors quiz audience members and passersby on the street about their health.
- Season 1 Episode 267: 01/04/10
The doctors challenge viewers to lose weight, quit smoking and relieve undue stress in 2010.
- Season 1 Episode 266: 12/18/09
Author Robin McGraw joins the doctors to spread cheer and provide tips for a safe and healthy holiday season; the doctors visit Shriners Hospitals for Children; good deeds and happiness; surprising toy dangers; favorite gift ideas.
- Season 1 Episode 265: 12/17/09
Reducing the appearance of stretch marks; an allergy to cold weather; treating a child's stomach pains; simple workout moves one can do while cleaning the house; a spray-on tooth whitening system.
- Season 1 Episode 264: 12/16/09
Advice for dealing with picky eaters; the shocking ingredients in school lunches; diseases that lurk in supermarkets and restaurants; getting children into a bedtime routine; preventing and treating head lice.
- Season 1 Episode 263: 12/15/09
How often and how hard one should brush their teeth; the frequency with which one should change a tampon; how long one should sit in a steam room or sauna; overeating fat-free foods.
- Season 1 Episode 262: 12/14/09
A 15-year-old boy who experiences more than 100 seizures a day undergoes a groundbreaking but risky procedure; a new procedure removes nerves and muscles to eliminate migraine; skinny jeans and nerve damage; permanent makeup.
- Season 1 Episode 251: 12/11/09
Fitness guru Jack LaLanne tells how he continues to live a healthy life at age 95; author Dan Buettner ('The Blue Zones'); the reason why women live longer than men.
- Season 1 Episode 250: 12/10/09
Easing foot pain; migraine triggers and prevention; treating swimmer's ear and other ear ailments; the proper way to care for toothaches; repairing a torn meniscus; treating colicky babies.
- Season 1 Episode 249: 12/09/09
The latest trend for achieving plump lips; a fun way to prepare one's body for labor; a procedure eliminates bulk from thick legs; tips for fighting fatigue; the best ways to stimulate one's sex drive.
- Season 1 Episode 248: 12/08/09
Journalist Deborah Norville provides tips for feeling better, living longer and looking younger; the 'freshman 15'; a new treatment for arthritis; easing a child's upset stomach; a high-tech radiation treatment for breast cancer.
- Season 1 Episode 247: 12/07/09
Pregnant women and the H1N1 virus; actor Scott Baio and his wife Renee discuss vital tests for newborns; a new way to treat acne; women's feminine products; the difference between a strain, sprain and a tear.
- Season 1 Episode 246: 12/04/09
Staying healthy during winter; food cravings; soothing dry, chapped skin.
- Season 1 Episode 245: 12/03/09
Silent health threats; a husband and wife who are both battling breast cancer; treatment options for prostate cancer.
- Season 1 Episode 244: 12/02/09
Treating back pain; the human papillomavirus; early dental care for children.
- Season 1 Episode 243: 12/01/09
Interpreting a child's cry; the healing powers of honey; a new re-shaping procedure for lips.
- Season 1 Episode 242: 11/30/09
Recipes for hair conditioners and cellulite treatments; treatments for black eyes, coughs and unruly or greasy hair; staying healthy during flue season.
- Season 1 Episode 241: 11/27/09
Journalist Deborah Norville gives tips for feeling better, living longer and looking younger; a new treatment for arthritis; easing a child's upset stomach; a high-tech radiation treatment for breast cancer.
- Season 1 Episode 240: 11/25/09
Dr. Ruth Westheimer answers embarrassing questions about sexual topics such as painful intercourse and making love in the same room as one's newborn.
- Season 1 Episode 239: 11/24/09
A cosmetic procedure adds a dimple to one's cheek; breast augmentation; a new, needle-free solution for allergies; cocktails that improve one's appearance.
- Season 1 Episode 238: 11/20/09
Health warning signs: nipple discharge; a skin-saving mastectomy; bruising; baby spit-up; spicing up one's sex life; vitamin deficiency.
- Season 1 Episode 237: 11/20/09
Fitness trainer Jillian Michaels provides tips for celebrating the holidays without gaining weight; the best ways to avoid germs, handle luggage and keep children entertained while traveling.
- Season 1 Episode 236: 11/19/09
The doctors answer embarrassing questions about bowel movements, back hair, the phenomenon of becoming tongue-tied and webbed breasts.
- Season 1 Episode 235: 11/18/09
The doctors showcase never-before-seen cures and remedies for chronic ailments; a facial that uses blood to restore skin's vitality; Botox may cure chronic jaw pain; a bionic eye that restores sight.
- Season 1 Episode 234: 11/17/09
Mommy correspondent Brooke Burke and puppets from 'Sesame Street' provide building blocks for a healthier family; the effects of spanking on behavior and mental development; a new technique helps children take medicine.
- Season 1 Episode 233: 11/16/09
Singer Barbra Streisand discusses her crusade to support heart health awareness for women; a new compound may reverse the aging process and improve heart and liver health; 237 reasons why women have sex.
- Season 1 Episode 232: 11/13/09
The latest anti-aging products; back pain's causes, symptoms and solutions; preventing and alleviating diaper rash; the proper way to pierce ears; an earache remedy uses ingredients from the kitchen cupboard; kidney stones.
- Season 1 Episode 231: 11/12/09
A new software technology cuts the duration of orthodontic treatment in half; using radio frequency waves to shrink back fat and love handles; a laser treatment that could end chronic pediatric ear infections; maintaining prostate health.
- Season 1 Episode 230: 02/05/10
Will power; Danny Cahill ('The Biggest Loser') discusses weight loss; getting a younger, healthier appearance; a diet-food ingredient thought to cause weight gain; ulcers.
- Season 1 Episode 230: 11/11/09
The doctor hold an intervention with two teens who are addicted to drugs; prescribing medical marijuana for children.
- Season 1 Episode 229: 11/10/09
Tips for helping children to sleep better; panic attacks; singer Mary J. Blige asks the doctors why legs sometimes give out; actor Rex Lee ('Entourage') asks about a blood test to detect cancer.
- Season 1 Episode 228: 11/09/09
Actress Sally Field discusses osteoporosis; fitness trainer Kathy Kaehler provides an exercise regime that keeps the skeletal system strong; a nonsurgical procedure treats dark, under-eye circles in just 15 minutes.
- Season 1 Episode 227: 11/06/09
David Zinczenko, editor-in-chief of Men's Health magazine, joins the doctors to address common health misperceptions; dubious restaurant practices; teaching children to make healthy food choices; body types; headaches; foods that ward off flu.
- Season 1 Episode 226: 11/05/09
Model and mother of four Brooke Burke joins the doctors to answer questions from women; a visit to a Mommy & Me group; dealing with a skin condition; sex tips for parents of newborns; a nonsurgical solution for reducing a belly fat.
- Season 1 Episode 225: 11/04/09
Health fads: using sound waves to eliminate cellulite; attaining glowing skin; exercise trends; sperm bank; ear infections.
- Season 1 Episode 224: 11/03/09
The doctors answer questions from across the country; applying ice to an injury; eating too fast; the dog flu; leg cramps; weight-loss surgeries.
- Season 1 Episode 223: 11/02/09
Liz Vaccariello, editor-in-chief of Prevention magazine, joins the doctors to discuss home remedies for common ailments; secrets for youthful skin; curing sore muscles; treating pinkeye in babies; conquering heartburn, hiccups and acne.
- Season 1 Episode 222: 10/30/29
The dangers of smoking while pregnant; the future of breast augmentation; eliminating teeth discolorations; executive producer Jay McGraw and his wife learn the gender of their baby; a promising new treatment for migraine.
- Season 1 Episode 221: 10/29/09
Toning, tightening and repairing the female body; a new measurement of female anatomy may help women climax during intercourse; the latest skin rejuvenation procedure for adult acne; a noninvasive eye-lift.
- Season 1 Episode 220: 10/28/09
Dr. Sanjay Gupta discusses life-saving medicine; latest information on the swine flu; a man tells how he died and was resuscitated; a medical breakthrough allows doctors to freeze time while a patient is in cardiac distress.
- Season 1 Episode 219: 10/27/09
The doctors answer questions about bodily odors including flatulence, bad breath, smelly feet and sweat.
- Season 1 Episode 218: 10/26/09
The doctors go inside the Center for Disease Control for up-to-the-minute coverage of daily briefings and research on the flu; drug-resistant bacteria; parents intentionally expose their children to the swine flu; a flu suit.
- Season 1 Episode 217: 10/23/09
Daily salt intake; health benefits of pets; employment and weight; relaxing wrinkles; snacking; hidden choking hazards for toddlers.
- Season 1 Episode 216: 10/22/09
Healthy substitutes for fast food; correct bra sizes; over-the-counter medications; artificial sweeteners; E. coli; a common female infection; high protein diets.
- Season 1 Episode 215: 10/21/09
Irregular menstrual cycles; reconstructive surgeries; detecting the flu, pneumonia or the common cold before showing any symptoms.
- Season 1 Episode 214: 10/20/09
Top six sex mistakes; dining in the dark and weight loss; treatments for jet lag, sleep disorders and insomnia.
- Season 1 Episode 213: 10/19/09
The doctors discuss the dangers of self-diagnosing.
- Season 1 Episode 212: 10/16/09
A natural compound discovered on Easter Island may hold the key to anti-aging; a breakthrough treatment helps triplets with severe burns; a woman who gave birth to twins gets a tummy tuck; obesity's impact on the efficacy of birth control pills.
- Season 1 Episode 211: 10/15/09
Postpartum depression and weight loss; treating lice; acute vs. chronic stress; hybrid cars; a teen has a compulsion for computer games.
- Season 1 Episode 210: 10/14/09
Former talk-show host Montel Williams joins the doctors to motivate viewers to take charge of their health; an update on a woman with dystonia; acting Surgeon General Steven K. Galson answers questions about the H1N1 vaccine.
- Season 1 Episode 209: 10/13/09
The doctors discuss how to keep health problems such as backaches, allergies and toothaches from recurring; body odor and bad breath; pinworms; acid reflux.
- Season 1 Episode 208: 10/12/09
The differences between the common cold and the flu; coughs; corns and calluses; colic; constipation; chickenpox; cancer.
- Season 1 Episode 207: 10/09/09
Solutions to embarrassing body problems like sweaty armpits and 'cankles'; a shirt that is said to sculpt a man's beer belly; why babies get acne and how to treat it.
- Season 1 Episode 206: 10/08/09
The things patients must tell their doctors; sex-enhancement products and their effects on overall health; actress Jennie Garth helps underprivileged children take care of their teeth.
- Season 1 Episode 205: 10/07/09
How to stay on track in the wake of sudden health changes; 10 foods to eat and 10 to avoid while pregnant; what men should know before having a vasectomy; alternative birth control methods.
- Season 1 Episode 204: 10/06/09
Doctors explain what the various body sounds mean and how to mute them; why cracking one's back can hurt more than it helps; a treatment that reduces noises in the ear.
- Season 1 Episode 203: 10/05/09
Prevention tips include advice on boosting the immune system, banishing belly fat and improving skin; a spice that can prevent menstrual cramps; lowering one's risk of breast cancer; getting involved in Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- Season 1 Episode 202: 10/02/09
A man lives through six cardiac arrests in one day; actor Alex O'Loughlin ('Three Rivers'); Dr. Gonzalo Gonzalez-Stawinski reveals some of the biggest mistakes people make when it comes to the heart; the best sleeping positions for pregnant women.
- Season 1 Episode 201: 10/01/09
Lifesaving self-exams: a common flu vs. a life-threatening condition; breast screenings; hearing and eyesight exams; skin changes; a new massage helps boost the immune system.
- Season 1 Episode 200: 09/30/09
Cutting-edge technology used to fight breast cancer; seasonal birth defects; potential health hazards of certain types of undergarments; new procedure for treating foot fungus; possible cure for peanut allergies.
- Season 1 Episode 199: 09/29/09
Expiration dates; keeping a bed clean and safe; identifying a good egg vs. a bad egg; leftovers; sneakers.
- Season 1 Episode 198: 09/28/09
Fitness trainer Jillian Michaels joins the doctors to provide four overweight viewers with the tools they need to become healthy; tips for maximizing gym time and satisfying cravings.
- Season 1 Episode 197: 09/25/09
The doctors reveal everything one needs to know about fat: exercise and weight; indulging in a fatty meal or snack every now and then; an 11-year-old girl weighs 245 pounds; a number that matters if one is trying to conceive.
- Season 1 Episode 196: 09/24/09
The doctors discuss disorders that may be genetic; keeping irritable bowel syndrome at bay; a virtual colonoscopy; detecting genetic conditions in newborns; Parkinson's disease.
- Season 1 Episode 195: 01/28/10
The doctors examine the accuracy of at-home tests for urinary tract infections and male fertility; foods that help one conceive; ears infections in children.
- Season 1 Episode 195: 09/23/09
The doctors discuss vaccinations every adult should consider getting; a vaccination new parents should get to avoid passing on a devastating illness to their children; the human papiloma virus vaccine; vaccines that treat animal bites.
- Season 1 Episode 194: 09/22/09
Dr. Ruth Westheimer helps the doctors answer embarrassing questions about sex toys, genital grooming and piercings, sexual emergencies and urinary incontinence.
- Season 1 Episode 193: 09/21/09
Preparing for dangerous accidents: a man discusses saving a 4-year-old boy from a fiery car; texting and driving; keeping children safe at a playground; actors from 'Trauma' ask the doctors important medical questions.
- Season 1 Episode 192: 09/18/09
The doctors reveal 50 ways to improve one's health in five minutes or less: inexpensive home sanitization; surprising health benefits of foods; new uses for olive oil and vinegar.
- Season 1 Episode 191: 09/17/09
Causes of obesity; foods that dampen the libido; the latest technique for measuring body composition; an embarrassing affliction for women; body shapes.
- Season 1 Episode 190: 09/16/09
The doctors test the latest health and beauty trends: a trapeze workout; a new product offers protection against germs on door handles; jump-starting one's metabolism; a diamond massage; an eyelash extension procedure.
- Season 1 Episode 189: 09/15/09
The doctors answer questions about flu, vaccinations, the immune system, diarrhea, sexually transmitted diseases, libidos, acid reflux, bad breath and more.
- Season 1 Episode 188: 09/14/09
Guests get ultimate makeovers; actor Ron Lester discusses his weight loss.
- Season 1 Episode 187: 09/11/09
The doctors devote the entire hour to the health, maintenance and well-being of the breast; actress Crystal Hunt ('One Life to Live') gets a breast pap smear.
- Season 1 Episode 186: 09/10/09
The doctors take a closer look at the death of singer Michael Jackson; actors Ryan O'Neal and Alana Stewart discuss actress Farrah Fawcett's battle with cancer; the early warning signs of pancreatic cancer; an important self-exam.
- Season 1 Episode 185: 09/09/09
The doctors discuss saving lives through organ donation; a look at an actual heart transplant procedure.
- Season 1 Episode 184: 09/08/09
Fresh breath in the morning; getting rid of unsightly razor bumps; treating under-eye circles; getting children to take a nap; insomnia.
- Season 1 Episode 183: 09/07/09
Swine flu epidemic; tanning beds and cancer; keeping school-age children healthy; busting bad eating habits; the latest cosmetic injectable on the market.
- Season 1 Episode 182: 09/04/09
Getting a better physique; traveler's diarrhea.
- Season 1 Episode 181: 09/03/09
Removing 10 pounds of tumors from a 15-year-old's hands; the dangers of tissue transplants; breast implants; deciding what medications are necessary.
- Season 1 Episode 180: 09/02/09
Eyelash transplant; co-sleeping; Frank Broyles talks about caring for a loved one afflicted with Alzheimer's disease; webbed hands; possible side effects of birth control pills.
- Season 1 Episode 179: 09/01/09
Plastic surgery; fighting cancer with food; allergies; a new screening procedure for colon cancer.
- Season 1 Episode 178: 08/31/09
Pregnancy questions; reducing swelling in legs and feet; dry and itchy skin.
- Season 1 Episode 177: 08/28/09
Breast-feeding; elective Caesarean sections; pain during intercourse; watermelon and libido; snoring remedies; a 14-year-old boy loses his sight.
- Season 1 Episode 176: 08/27/09
The doctors look back at some of the most amazing and life-changing transformations featured on the show.
- Season 1 Episode 175: 08/26/09
Actress Fran Drescher discusses her battle with uterine cancer; Dr. Kristi Funk discusses keeping breasts healthy and cancer-free; a heart attack vs. heartburn; delivering one's own baby; the do's and don'ts of pregnancy.
- Season 1 Episode 174: EPISODE: 174
The doctors address embarrassing ailments including gas, foot odor, hairiness and baldness; the difference between papules, bumps and genital warts; dyeing pubic hair.
- Season 1 Episode 173: EPISODE: 173
Genital surgery; hidden dangers lurking in and around a house; a mysterious skin condition; staying healthy while traveling; instant beauty breakthroughs.
- Season 1 Episode 172: EPISODE: 172
Shocking health trends; a chair promises a good abdominal workout while sitting at a desk; actress Lisa Rinna demonstrates dance moves; Bollywood dance moves; using a pogo stick as an exercise tool; a raw-meat diet; having an orgasm during childbirth.
- Season 1 Episode 171: EPISODE: 171
Coping with bloodshot eyes; infant constipation; Botox injections during pregnancy; molar pregnancy; children and biting; a height-prediction test.
- Season 1 Episode 170: EPISODE: 170
Summer health hazards; cell phones; energy drinks; a woman is terrified of going to the doctor's office; a woman finds her 1-year-old son facedown in a pool.
- Season 1 Episode 169: EPISODE: 169
Health risks of waxing; precautions to take after beating breast cancer; a celebrity makeup artist gives advice.
- Season 1 Episode 168: EPISODE: 168
The doctors offer advice on motherhood; how to shrink your belly without undergoing surgery.
- Season 1 Episode 167: EPISODE: 167
What you need to know before going under the knife; a procedure designed to make you look ten years younger; a mother faces a difficult choice to keep her child healthy.
- Season 1 Episode 166: EPISODE: 166
How to spot the symptoms of summer-related infections and illnesses; how pharmacists ensure people don't get the wrong medicine; a girl born with a genetic defect sues the sperm bank her mother used to conceive her.
- Season 1 Episode 165: EPISODE: 165
Reality show star Katie Price discusses her plastic surgery and the struggles of raising a child with special needs; a look at whether soft drinks can make you fat; picking the perfect cup size for breast implants.
- Season 1 Episode 164: EPISODE: 164
Actress and author Lisa Rinna lends insight on how to look good and feel sexy at any age; plastic surgery gone too far; a mother spends thousands to look like her daughter; makeover giveaway.
- Season 1 Episode 163: EPISODE: 163
How to avoid summer health dangers; foot fungus; hypothermia death of an infant; sunburn and sun poisoning.
- Season 1 Episode 162: EPISODE: 162
Solutions to health care and insurance problems; saving money.
- Season 1 Episode 161: EPISODE: 161
Plastic surgery for children; what to do in a medical emergency.
- Season 1 Episode 160: EPISODE: 160
Actress Ricki Lake; rocket fuel in baby formula; root canal; minerals.
- Season 1 Episode 159: EPISODE: 159
Pregnancy; keeping insects and germs away without using chemicals; laser surgery for tonsils; medical-emergency preparedness.
- Season 1 Episode 158: EPISODE: 158
Model Jenny McCarthy discusses her view of autism.
- Season 1 Episode 157: EPISODE: 157
Dr. Phil discusses swine flu.
- Season 1 Episode 156: Must-Know Secrets to a Healthier You, With Jillian Michaels!
Personal trainer Jillian Michaels discusses weight loss; metabolism; chef Cat Cora; foods thought to boost the IQ.
- Season 1 Episode 155: EPISODE: 155
The swine flu epidemic.
- Season 1 Episode 154: EPISODE: 154
Dr. Phil and Montel Williams explain the power of positive thinking; swine flu.
- Season 1 Episode 153: EPISODE: 153
Singer Nick Jonas; hearing loss; favorite health and wellness products.
- Season 1 Episode 152: EPISODE: 152
Misuse of 911; skin irritation; what to do if a child is poisoned by household chemicals; what to do after an animal bite.
- Season 1 Episode 151: EPISODE: 151
Household chores; back surgery; pregnancy; 4-D ultrasound; dangerous teen trends.
- Season 1 Episode 150: EPISODE: 150
What is unhealthy; double dipping; the five-second rule; a concussion.
- Season 1 Episode 149: EPISODE: 149
Author Robin McGraw discusses menopause; bioidentical hormones; body-contouring laser surgery; cutting carbohydrates.
- Season 1 Episode 148: EPISODE: 148
A matchmaker explains the medical aspects of finding one's true mate; a condition causes a painful burning sensation in the vagina after sex; the relationship between sneezing and orgasms; swollen knees; treating and preventing restless leg syndrome.
- Season 1 Episode 147: EPISODE: 147
Preventing a misdiagnosis; a woman is diagnosed with multiple sclerosis; a disease that is diagnosed by ruling out other diseases; a condition that mimics the symptoms of a yeast infection.
- Season 1 Episode 146: EPISODE: 146
Spring cleaning one's body; sanitizing the home; clearing one's sinuses.
- Season 1 Episode 145: EPISODE: 145
From tiny computer chips to giant robots, medicine progresses by leaps and bounds; a device may improve chances of conception; robotic radio-surgery.
- Season 1 Episode 144: EPISODE: 144
Comic Niecy Nash goes on assignment to uncover mystifying body quirks; heavy periods; sex mistakes; coach Chris Carmichael discusses fitness and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Season 1 Episode 143: EPISODE: 143
Immediate solutions to painful problems; severe headaches in the office; a serious condition causing stomach pain; Lyme disease; constipation.
- Season 1 Episode 142: EPISODE: 142
Symptoms and warning signs of strokes, diabetes, poor thyroid function, and liver, kidney and heart failure.
- Season 1 Episode 141: EPISODE: 141
The doctors reveal at what age it is appropriate to let children shower by themselves, to stop having children, to have a first Pap smear and breast exam and to have plastic surgery.
- Season 1 Episode 140: EPISODE: 140
Little-known home health risks: substances that put one at risk for lung cancer; food's expiration dates; keeping water clean and safe.
- Season 1 Episode 139: EPISODE: 139
Drs. Jennifer Berman, Jessica Wu and Kristi Funk join Dr. Lisa Masterson to answer questions about women's health; the male G-spot; a nonsurgical eyelash treatment; circumcised vs. uncircumcised men; fertility options; getting younger-looking skin.
- Season 1 Episode 138: EPISODE: 138
The doctors answer viewers' questions about sex; condoms; reducing the size of one's labia; premature ejaculation; children and masturbation; a woman's sex drive declines after having gastric-bypass surgery.
- Season 1 Episode 137: EPISODE: 137
Protecting oneself from parasites, viruses and bacteria; the 10 most common ailments; a sexually transmitted disease makes a comeback; mononucleosis; meningitis; fifth disease; stomach flu; urinary tract infections.
- Season 1 Episode 136: EPISODE: 136
Hidden health hazards; boosting the immune system; staying healthy during menstruation; orgasms and longevity; food dyes; antibacterial products.
- Season 1 Episode 135: No More Excuses: Weight Loss Solutions With Jillian Michaels!
Fitness trainer Jillian Michaels' weight-loss solutions; a diet based on one's blood type; controlling cravings and curbing one's appetite with five squirts a day of a new diet product; fitness gurus the Bartendaz.
- Season 1 Episode 134: EPISODE: 134
A surprising cure for migraine headaches; a painless, drill-free way to fix cavities; foods that prevent cavities from forming; narcolepsy; vodka as a cure for a common ailment.
- Season 1 Episode 133: EPISODE: 133
The doctors answer teens' embarrassing questions; the relationship between smoking as a teen and obesity as an adult; using two condoms during sex; preventing unwanted pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases; finding the right-sized tampon.
- Season 1 Episode 132: EPISODE: 132
The latest medical advances; a neurologist comments on actress Natasha Richardson's fatal head injury; warning signs of brain tumors; the treatment and prevention of type 2 diabetes; colon cancer; a portable defibrillator; genetic blueprints.
- Season 1 Episode 131: EPISODE: 131
Looking and feeling a decade younger; preventing droopy skin; determining the age of one's arteries and maintaining a healthy heart; a woman's biological clock; stopping weight gain in its tracks.
- Season 1 Episode 130: EPISODE: 130
Getting rid of dark circles under the eye; a skin peel removes shaving bumps; breast cysts; the controversy surrounding autism and vaccinations; children's eczema.
- Season 1 Episode 129: EPISODE: 129
Drs. Kristi Funk, Jessica Wu and Jennifer Berman join Dr. Lisa Masterson to answer questions about women's health.
- Season 1 Episode 128: EPISODE: 128
Lip gloss and weight loss; a new procedure for crow's feet offers lasting results with minimal recovery time; bed-wetting; getting rid of plantar warts; nagging sinus problems.
- Season 1 Episode 127: EPISODE: 127
Extreme health trends: women serve sushi off their naked bodies; the doctors sample foods from the Heart Attack Grill; Bollywood dance moves; bee stings as an anti-inflammatory treatment; a contraption helps toddlers learn to walk.
- Season 1 Episode 126: EPISODE: 126
Shocking measures people will take for beauty; a nonsurgical face-lift; surgery helps a woman fit her feet into a pair of high heels; a controversial procedure claims to change one's eye color.
- Season 1 Episode 125: EPISODE: 125
Reproductive endocrinologist Dr. John Jain answers questions; ophthalmologist Dr. Rex Hamilton discusses eye floaters; assembling a first-aid kit; blowing one's nose.
- Season 1 Episode 124: EPISODE: 124
Dr. Travis Stork learns the results of his lung test; Dr. Jim Sears learns the final diagnosis of the small blind spot in his eye; Dr. Lisa Masterson undergoes another important test for women; Dr. Andrew Ordon's prostate exam results.
- Season 1 Episode 123: EPISODE: 123
The doctors answer embarrassing medical questions; getting a safe, natural tan; masturbation and prostate cancer; a woman gets a belly-button makeover; Dr. Bill Dorfman helps a woman regain her self-confidence; exercises to relieve constipation.
- Season 1 Episode 122: EPISODE: 122
New drug dangers; cameras follow a drug addict's attempt to kick heroin at a rehabilitation facility.
- Season 1 Episode 119: 03/06/09
How the brain works during a stressful situation; a man receives a hand transplant; how women's bodies adapt when they are pregnant with multiple babies.
- Season 1 Episode 118: 03/05/09
Germs and diseases that are potentially life-threatening; airplane sanitation; teeth whitening.
- Season 1 Episode 117: 03/04/09
Treatments for severe shoulder pain; the difference between regular back pain and kidney stones.
- Season 1 Episode 116: 03/03/09
Having a vasectomy; self-examinations for testicular cancer.
- Season 1 Episode 115: 03/02/09
Dr. Phil talks about the medical and psychological complications Nadya Suleman's octuplets may face.
- Season 1 Episode 114: 02/27/09
Shoes that spice up one's sex life; dirty jobs; a syndrome that puts salon-goers at risk for a stroke; Dr. Ordon helps one woman fix her double lip; staying well during a recession.
- Season 1 Episode 113: 02/26/09
Actress Fran Drescher discusses her battle with uterine cancer; sexual dry spells brought on by financial hardships; a new exercise machine; using transvaginal ultrasounds to detect ovarian and uterine cancer.
- Season 1 Episode 112: 02/25/09
The early signs and symptoms of silent health threats: third-hand smoke; sepsis; toxic shock syndrome; Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
- Season 1 Episode 111: 02/24/09
Procedures available to get rid of unsightly scars; breaking a child's thumb-sucking habit; wearing contact lenses overnight; infant CPR; the types of milk that are good for the body; the best foods to eat while pregnant.
- Season 1 Episode 110: 02/23/09
Five-minute cures for five common ailments; eliminating sinus symptoms for good; mouthwash and oral cancer; Dr. Bill Dorfman provides dental do's and don'ts; canker sores; getting a stronger, more prominent chin without surgery.
- Season 1 Episode 109: 02/20/09
Five shocking reasons for weight gain; how lovers can help keep the fat off together; getting more sleep; three easy ways to relieve stress.
- Season 1 Episode 108: 02/19/09
Secrets for looking and feeling 10 years younger; anti-aging specialist Dr. Eric Braverman provides vital information for women; the medical ethics and potential health risks of excessive fertility treatments; a lip-implant surgery; trampolines.
- Season 1 Episode 107: 02/18/09
The doctors re-examine viewers' favorite topics: products that enhance one's sexual experience; an update on a 13-year-old girl who had a weight-loss surgery; 'manscaping'; author Robin McGraw's facial scrub.
- Season 1 Episode 106: 02/17/09
A new, noninvasive treatment reduces cellulite and trims inches; a study suggests that women with pear-shaped bodies may be at lower risk for certain diseases; products that help reignite the libido; aphrodisiacal foods; a permanent birth-control option.
- Season 1 Episode 105: 02/13/09
The doctors discuss how to lead a heart-healthy life; stopping a child's temper tantrums; an inexpensive facial.
- Season 1 Episode 104: 02/11/09
Breaking bad health habits; a new gadget reminds one to sit up straight; ending sleepless nights; over-the-counter medications; helping children remember to brush their teeth; portion control; an experimental stem-cell procedure for back pain.
- Season 1 Episode 103: EPISODE: 103
Outrageous health trends: the use of human growth hormone; eating collagen to look younger; vitamin concoctions; using organic products in the bedroom; deep-cleaning the skin of the back/bottom; concierge doctors; dancing one's troubles away.
- Season 1 Episode 102: EPISODE: 102
The doctors discuss what to expect after a diagnosis; taking supplements if one is diagnosed with a deficiency during pregnancy; treatments for carpal tunnel syndrome; ringing in the ears; dogs that can sniff out cancer; foods that help prevent cancer.
- Season 1 Episode 101: EPISODE: 101
The doctors undergo exams that are needed for a healthy life: a prostate exam; a stress test; a mammogram; a heart ultrasound; the health dangers of adultery.
- Season 1 Episode 101: 02/12/09
The doctors discuss medical advances; a new weight-loss surgery; the contagiousness of obesity; the bedroom prowess of rich men; innovative technology that examines the eyes to detect early signs of life-threatening diseases; asthma attacks.
- Season 1 Episode 100: Valerie Bertinelli.
Actress Valerie Bertinelli tells how she lost 40 pounds and has kept it off for over a year; the nutritional merits of pizza and cake; a new treatment to help control asthma; preparing for sex after a dry spell.
- Season 1 Episode 99: 02/05/09
Carbohydrate addiction; getting Botox injections to ease foot pain; unsightly birthmarks; shock-wave therapy for chronic foot pain; preconception tests for women over 40; safe heart rates during exercise.
- Season 1 Episode 98: 02/04/09
The doctors reveal health mistakes; reading before bed; choosing a mattress for optimal sleep; wearing the correct bra size; installing a car seat.
- Season 1 Episode 97: EPISODE: 97
The doctors put new studies to the test; a disorder that makes one want an amputation; caffeine during pregnancy; safe ways to ease the pain of teething; vitamin dosages; harmful cleaning products; birth-control pills; alternatives to cigarettes.
- Season 1 Episode 96: EPISODE: 96
The doctors count down the top five health scares; headache vs. stroke; preventing a miscarriage; heart attack vs. heartburn; bird flu; preventing cancer.
- Season 1 Episode 95: 01/30/09
Dr. Ian Smith joins the doctors to tackle questions about food; the salmonella outbreak in peanut butter; talk-show host Rachael Ray offers tips on how to get children to eat healthy foods; choosing healthy snacks; using foods to refresh the skin.
- Season 1 Episode 94: 01/30/09
Five ways to get a better body, inside and out; the longevity of married vs. single people; losing weight by eating a banana in the morning; shrinking the belly; getting rid of facial scars and wrinkles; getting one's body ready for a baby.
- Season 1 Episode 93: 01/29/09
The doctors tackle frustrating body issues including excessive sweating, unsightly blackheads, persistent dandruff, nose-picking and excessive vomiting.
- Season 1 Episode 92: EPISODE: 92
The doctors discuss contagious and noncontagious diseases; a doctor wants his estranged wife to give back the kidney he donated to her; obesity; nail salons and fungus; the difference between contagious and noncontagious pink eye.
- Season 1 Episode 91: EPISODE: 91
The doctors reveal the 10 most shocking health trends; a raw-meat diet; a new suit simulates the feel of flying; Mommy and Me happy hour; using a pogo stick as an exercise tool; a machine allows one to swim in midair; having an orgasm during childbirth.
- Season 1 Episode 90: EPISODE: 90
Dr. Masterson and guest co-hosts Margaret Cho and Drs. Jennifer Berman and Sari Locker discuss the vagina.
- Season 1 Episode 89: 01/23/09
Comic Joan Rivers discusses her experiences with plastic surgery; a cleavage rejuvenation; a workout for vaginal muscles; a woman wants her 12-year-old son to have plastic surgery; a woman gets an ultimate makeover; Dr. Ordon's plastic-surgery tools.
- Season 1 Episode 88: 01/22/09
The doctors discuss the causes and warning signs of Kawasaki disease; overmedicating children; a breakthrough eye surgery allows a legally blind man to see again; treating pain; a cure for bad breath; Ask the Vet.
- Season 1 Episode 87: 01/21/09
Dr. Ordon removes over 10 pounds of extra skin from a woman's belly; postmortem plastic surgery; getting rid of scars; staying safe around raw foods; pierced nipples and breast-feeding.
- Season 1 Episode 86: EPISODE: 86
The most stressful jobs; pinworms; treating a sore throat; condoms; the funny bone; the surgeon general.
- Season 1 Episode 85: EPISODE: 85
Dr. Ordon performs a radical abdominal surgery on a woman to remove excess skin; losing weight by eating in the nude; medical examiner Jan Garavaglia reveals ways to avoid premature death and disease; food poisoning.
- Season 1 Episode 84: 01/16/09
The doctors expose medical myths; how germs spread; determining the best time for conception.
- Season 1 Episode 83: 01/15/09
Three important medical exams; a face transplant; getting a toddler to stay in bed at night; physical changes caused by pregnancy; a child has heart surgery.
- Season 1 Episode 82: Denise Austin.
The dangers of cheerleading; weight loss; what one woman did to pay for plastic surgery; fitness instructor Denise Austin discusses hazards of fitness clubs.
- Season 1 Episode 81: EPISODE: 81
The doctors answer questions about sex; simple ways to put the spark back into the bedroom; passion parties.
- Season 1 Episode 80: EPISODE: 80
A test for cervical cancer; a weight-loss wonder drug; total body lift surgery; radio host Kidd Kraddick founds a charity to take terminally ill children to Walt Disney World.
- Season 1 Episode 79: 01/09/09
Blood clots force a man to undergo life-threatening surgery; doctors' waiting rooms; a couple learn if they will become parents; foods that boost fertility; the pros and cons of both vaginal births and cesarean sections; air fresheners.
- Season 1 Episode 78: EPISODE: 78
New technology for root canals; a cure for the common cold; new treatments for uterine fibroids; having a glass of wine while pregnant; a new high-tech laser treatment freshens up the face; a deaf baby gets a cochlear implant.
- Season 1 Episode 77: EPISODE: 77
The top 10 health trends of 2009; a chair promises a good abdominal workout while sitting at a desk; an electronic cigarette; designer babies; actress Lisa Rinna demonstrates dance moves.
- Season 1 Episode 76: EPISODE: 76
Trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels discuss fitness; Dr. Jim Sears and Dr. Andrew Ordon face off in an exercise challenge; portion control; a 300-pound mother wants to get fit; achieving fit abs; Dr. Travis Stork's personal workout.
- Season 1 Episode 75: EPISODE: 75
Guest co-host Robin McGraw discusses her new book, 'What's Age Got to Do With It?'; a mom learns how to turn household activities into exercise; simple techniques to sleep more soundly; a facial restores youthfulness; quitting smoking.
- Season 1 Episode 74: 12/19/08
The doctors bring holiday cheer to sick children at the Ronald McDonald House; gifts for pregnant women; cutting-edge brain surgery saves a young boy's life; the latest breast-implant techniques; warning signs of a seizure.
- Season 1 Episode 73: 12/18/08
Winterizing one's body; combating the winter blues; tips for creating a stress-free holiday season; a new surgical procedure treats the sinuses; carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Season 1 Episode 72: EPISODE: 72
A potentially deadly drinking game; toddlers who can read before their first birthdays; pregnant women have casts made of their bellies; home remedies.
- Season 1 Episode 71: EPISODE: 71
A new skin-grafting procedure saves a newborn's life; over-the-counter medications that should never be given to a child; staying healthy during cold and flu season; a woman suffers from a sudden and inexplicable degenerative eye disease.
- Season 1 Episode 70: EPISODE: 70
The doctors discuss how DNA can actually reveal one's medical future; couples are matched based on their genetic compatibility; singer Trace Adkins raises awareness about life-threatening allergies that affect children; combating holiday fears.
- Season 1 Episode 69: 12/12/08
A pregnant 15-year-old shares her story; preventing infant abandonment; a woman gets an eyebrow transplant.
- Season 1 Episode 68: EPISODE: 68
The roots of autism; real human cadavers show the toll bad habits take on the body; the doctors bust common medical myths.
- Season 1 Episode 67: EPISODE: 67
Dr. Lisa Masterson journeys to Africa with her charity, Maternal Fetal Care International; a cutting-edge test can be taken at home to detect more than 100 potentially dangerous diseases; taking medicine; signs of an impending ear infection.
- Season 1 Episode 66: EPISODE: 66
Stem-cell treatments for blindness; actress Eva LaRue discusses ovarian cancer; staving off germs on an airplane; massages for babies; getting rid of back fat.
- Season 1 Episode 65: EPISODE: 65
The psychological benefits of having a pet; a human food that can cause permanent paralysis in animals; letting pets sleep on one's bed; a medicine-cabinet makeover; step-by-step first aid for broken limbs.
- Season 1 Episode 64: 12/05/08
Four things women fear; facial rejuvenation; hospital and doctor visits.
- Season 1 Episode 63: 12/04/08
Five common mistakes new parents make; eating well when times are tight.
- Season 1 Episode 62: EPISODE: 62
'Fix My Mate' edition; physiological and psychological effects of money matters on a relationship.
- Season 1 Episode 61: EPISODE: 61
Pregnant women over 40 have an increased chance of birth defects; raising a child with Down syndrome.
- Season 1 Episode 60: EPISODE: 60
Bishop T.D. Jakes discusses medical ethical dilemmas; genetically selecting children for cord blood; 'Cupcake Sam's' rare, debilitating disease.
- Season 1 Episode 59: EPISODE: 59
Dr. P.K. Shah gives a lesson in heart health and reveals the often overlooked signs that the heart is in danger; a device buys critical minutes during medical emergencies; a revolutionary cosmetic procedure restores youthfulness.
- Season 1 Episode 58: EPISODE: 58
The most extreme makeovers ever seen on television; cosmetic dentist Bill Dorfman performs a makeover; a surgical procedure promises to lengthen limbs; the effectiveness of toothpaste.
- Season 1 Episode 57: EPISODE: 57
Breakthrough techniques to help rebuild one's body; black-market trading of human organs; restorative hot and cold therapies; a healthy food that comes in a can; Dr. Ordon performs a mystery ingredient face-lift.
- Season 1 Episode 56: EPISODE: 56
The doctors tackle embarrassing questions; stress incontinence in women; a woman who orgasms during exercise; a woman's quest to denude her husband's hairy backside; baldness.
- Season 1 Episode 55: EPISODE: 55
The doctors answer questions about common but mystifying bodily functions such as yawning, hiccups and 'brain freeze'; protecting one's eardrums; chin liposuction; bloating and constipation.
- Season 1 Episode 54: EPISODE: 54
The doctors examine extreme measures women go to for beauty; a new laser treatment promises to remove all traces of a tattoo.
- Season 1 Episode 53: EPISODE: 53
The top five medical procedures for children; celebrities' personal battles with illnesses.
- Season 1 Episode 52: EPISODE: 52
The doctors pit men vs. women in the ultimate battle of the sexes; a vasectomy performed without needles.
- Season 1 Episode 51: 11/14/08
The secrets of the five senses; the biggest mistakes parents make when feeding their children; a family gets a refrigerator makeover; stocking one's pantry with healthy food; Dr. Paul Dougherty's pioneering eye surgery.
- Season 1 Episode 50: EPISODE: 50
The doctors answer questions about embarrassing ailments such as jock itch, foot fungus and vaginal odor; dyeing one's pubic hair; laser hair-rejuvenation; arm flab.
- Season 1 Episode 49: 11/13/08
Performing a tracheotomy; the signs and symptoms of hypothermia; anaphylactic shock; a 56-year-old surrogate gives birth to her daughter's triplets.
- Season 1 Episode 48: EPISODE: 48
Lap-band surgery for teens; earlobe reconstruction; leeches make a comeback in medical treatments.
- Season 1 Episode 47: EPISODE: 47
The doctors discuss six potentially deadly pains that should never be ignored; germs in restaurants.
- Season 1 Episode 46: EPISODE: 46
Teens try illicit drugs in new ways such as inserting vodka-soaked tampons and anal beer bongs; a researcher demonstrates the effects of salvia on the brain.
- Season 1 Episode 45: 11/07/08
The top five medical reasons to have sex; a couple has sex for 101 days in a row; taking one's sex life from ordinary to extraordinary in under five minutes.
- Season 1 Episode 44: 11/05/08
Anti-aging show: the progression of diseases; simple changes that can add 15 years to one's life; cutting-edge technology reveals the actual age of one's organs; a facial-rejuvenation procedure.
- Season 1 Episode 43: EPISODE: 43
Deciphering the body's signals; pinpointing one's most fertile moment; heartburn vs. a heart attack; coughs.
- Season 1 Episode 42: EPISODE: 42
Eradicating cellulite; three women try three different diets; what a woman's walk reveals about her sex life; a new procedure promises better sex.
- Season 1 Episode 41: EPISODE: 41
The link between oral sex and oral cancer; cosmetic dentist Bill Dorfman reveals his secrets for getting a million-dollar smile at a fraction of the cost; simple ways to transform one's body; cheekbone-reduction surgery.
- Season 1 Episode 40: 10/31/08
An allergist describes the latest methods of testing and treatment and provides tips for keeping one's home allergen-free; scientific evidence of near-death experiences; tummy tucks.
- Season 1 Episode 39: 10/30/08
An entire body scan is able to detect disease and cancers before they surface; urine as an indicator of internal well-being; the effects of secondhand smoke on a non-smoker's lungs; the safety of sushi.
- Season 1 Episode 38: 10/29/08
Expiration dates of commonly prescribed drugs; top five warning signs of health risks; mixing alcohol and prescription medication; lying to one's doctor.
- Season 1 Episode 37: EPISODE: 37
A highly experimental procedure may be able to restore the physical development of a child with cerebral palsy; living wills; laser hair-removal.
- Season 1 Episode 36: 10/24/08
Acupuncture as a cure for cancer; a woman wants her 14-year-old daughter to have bariatric surgery; a woman discusses battling cancer while pregnant.
- Season 1 Episode 35: 10/23/08
A new device helps people with multiple sclerosis walk again; protecting oneself from sexually-transmitted diseases without using a condom; a new development in migraine treatment.
- Season 1 Episode 34: EPISODE: 34
A boot camp for first-time expectant fathers; soy products; tubal ligation; what to do if a child knocks out a permanent tooth.
- Season 1 Episode 33: EPISODE: 33
The doctors answer questions about embarrassing ailments such as hemorrhoids, gas, bad breath, erectile dysfunction and foot odor.
- Season 1 Episode 32: EPISODE: 32
Diabetes in children; gluten-free, fat-free and sugar-free diets.
- Season 1 Episode 31: EPISODE: 31
Food allergies; the cookie diet; menopause; organ transplants and cellular memory.
- Season 1 Episode 30: EPISODE: 30
Health risks of sitting in traffic; toxic mold; health-insurance costs.
- Season 1 Episode 29: EPISODE: 29
Hot medical trends; academic doping; innovative surgery and dieting trends.
- Season 1 Episode 28: EPISODE: 28
Smoking's risks for women; sexually transmitted diseases; early warning signs of dyslexia.
- Season 1 Episode 27: EPISODE: 27
Age and male fertility; persistent genital arousal disorder; Dr. Ordon performs a hand-rejuvenation procedure on a 53-year-old woman.
- Season 1 Episode 26: EPISODE: 26
Antibiotics; 'superbugs'; chronic urinary-tract infections.
- Season 1 Episode 25: EPISODE: 25
The long-term commitments of breast augmentation; a new treatment for snoring.
- Season 1 Episode 24: EPISODE: 24
Overeating during pregnancy; a teenage author with Tourette syndrome discusses living with the disorder.
- Season 1 Episode 23: EPISODE: 23
Preventive mastectomies; singer Melissa Etheridge discusses her battle with breast cancer; a liquid face-lift; a controversial ADD medication.
- Season 1 Episode 22: EPISODE: 22
Pelvic fitness; breast implants; a Botox breast lift.
- Season 1 Episode 21: EPISODE: 21
Plastic surgery do's and don'ts; toilet-training techniques; circumcision; a male birth-control pill.
- Season 1 Episode 20: EPISODE: 20
A claustrophobic man must undergo treatments in a tightly-spaced hyperbaric chamber; what one should do in the event of a fire; treating a burn; a woman tells how she survived chemical burns.
- Season 1 Episode 19: EPISODE: 19
A new device may put an end to stuttering; treating wrinkles with electrocution; purposely exposing a child to chicken pox.
- Season 1 Episode 18: EPISODE: 18
Children taking medication to control high cholesterol; an experimental surgical technique calls for endoscopic tools to be inserted through the body's orifices to remove an organ.
- Season 1 Episode 17: EPISODE: 17
Technology that uses intuitive robotic arms to operate; school lunches; how the Internet could replace doctor's visits; must-have or must-lose household items.
- Season 1 Episode 16: EPISODE: 16
Talking to children about sex; a 3-year-old saves her mother's life; reducing the risk of dying from breast cancer.
- Season 1 Episode 15: EPISODE: 15
Preventing premenstrual syndrome; a boy loses an arm to a hungry alligator; the safety of drinking water; breast cancer; men's and women's pain thresholds.
- Season 1 Episode 14: EPISODE: 14
Dr. Sears swallows a miniature camera to reveal the small intestine at work; a mother of four gets a Hollywood makeover; medical tourism; erectile dysfunction; child-free living; picky eaters.
- Season 1 Episode 13: EPISODE: 13
A nose job without surgery; precocious puberty; getting time off for menopause.
- Season 1 Episode 12: EPISODE: 11
Four-year-old twin girls show signs of Alzheimer's disease; a woman discusses her struggle with postpartum depression.
- Season 1 Episode 11: 09/18/08
A genetic test for breast and ovarian cancer; scoliosis; a 48-year-old woman gets a surprise makeover.
- Season 1 Episode 10: EPISODE: 10
Dr. Gregory Fontana discusses children's heart problems; actor Shemar Moore discusses his mother's 10-year battle with multiple sclerosis; a new technology claims to melt two inches off the waist; Kids Edition of Ask the Doctors.
- Season 1 Episode 9: EPISODE: 9
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder; measles vaccinations; preventing children from catching colds and flu; men ask the doctors questions; a woman who has had her tubes tied experiences pregnancy symptoms.
- Season 1 Episode 8: EPISODE: 8
A 15-year-old girl has already had plastic surgery and lap-band surgery; two college students undergo a sleep-deprivation experiment to demonstrate the dangers of driving while drowsy.
- Season 1 Episode 7: EPISODE: 7
Hidden dangers of sleep aids; teens cheating on drug tests; unscrupulous egg-donors clinics; a 56-year-old woman is pregnant with triplets; the detrimental effects of sleep loss on the brain; implementing a child's bedtime.
- Season 1 Episode 6: EPISODE: 6
The doctors discuss a pill that is said to replace exercise and men who get vasectomies in the twenties; a 15-year-old has surgery to remove a 12-pound tumor on her tongue; an 11-year-old boy spends hours playing video games.
- Season 1 Episode 5: EPISODE: 5
What to expect during pregnancy; a woman whose husband fell into a coma after a stroke, days before she gave birth to their son.
- Season 1 Episode 4: EPISODE: 4
The likelihood of a flu epidemic; avoiding migraines; risky treatments for devastating conditions; what parents need to know about seizures; a domestic abuse survivor seeks help healing; the doctors answer viewers' questions.
- Season 1 Episode 3: EPISODE: 3
Safe ways to lose weight; an expectant couple tries to decide between a traditional birth and alternative birthing methods; a laser treatment to get rid of wrinkles; the doctors answer viewers' questions.
- Season 1 Episode 2: EPISODE: 2
- Season 1 Episode 1: EPISODE: 1
The doctors use age-progression software to show a man who is an overeater and a smoker what he will look like if he does not change his habits; a pregnant woman learns what she needs to know about childbirth; a cutting-edge face-lift.
The Doctors: Other Episodes
- Angelina Jolie's Breast Surgeon; Reduce Your Breast Cancer Risks; Designer Babies
Genes may predetermine a person's weight; actress Angelina Jolie's double mastectomy; proactively reducing the risk of breast cancer; genetic screening in reproduction.
- Bruce Jenner's Cancer Diagnosis; Flesh-Eating Drug Danger; Nigel Lythgoe
Olympian Bruce Jenner; an illicit drug eats a user's flesh from the inside out; Nigel Lythgoe ('So You Think You Can Dance'); surgery for fat toes.
- Cord Blood Debate; Surgery to Cure Diabetes?; New Heroin Epidemic
Actress Mackenzie Phillips discusses drug addiction; alarming statistics on heroin use; bariatric surgery helps a couple to lose weight and defeat diabetes; a new use for umbilical cord blood.
- Secrets Your Doctor May Not Be Telling You!
Medical mistakes; unnecessary treatments; medical procedures that may pose more risk than benefit; communicating with a doctor.
- 25-Year-Old Zit; Dangerous Bra Mistakes; Is Your Urine Normal?
Embarrassing and unsightly body problems; dangers of wearing the wrong bra; body noises may signal serious health conditions.
- Back Pain, Throbbing Joints, Heartburn; Cheap Ways to Fight Aging; Bizarre in the ER
New medical advances to reduce pain; strange stories from the emergency room; an inexpensive way to reduce the signs of aging.
- Breaking Health News, Surprising Household Toxins and Age-Defying Wrinkle Treatments
Toxic chemicals and fumes around the house and yard; a new age-defying treatment; seizures.
- Mom Cannabis Clubs; Sanjay Gupta; Danger Lurking in Your Cocktail?
Steroid-tainted vitamins; Plan B; up-to-date health news; 3D printing saves a young child's life; cutting costs on prescriptions.
- Drs.' Exclusives: Gender-Creative Child & YouTube Weight Loss Sensation Jon Calvo
A couple discuss the joys and hardships of parenting their gender-creative child; a man loses more than 175 pounds in three years.
- Get A-List Lips, Tush & Tummies: No Surgery Required!
Getting the most-desired 'celebrity body' parts without surgery; flattening abs overnight; lowering blood pressure without medication.
- Get Better Breasts, a Tighter Tush, & a Healthier Number 2!
Advice and treatments for embarrassing body issues; boosting the behind without surgery.
- Drs.' Exclusive: Mike Sorrentino's Prescription Pill Addiction
Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino ('Jersey Shore'); making one's skin look younger; a shark-attack survivor; warning signs of living over a sinkhole.
- The Doctors' Exclusive: Tamera Mowry's Big Health Announcement
Actress Tamera Mowry reveals her plan to have another baby; factors affecting fertility; dangerous beauty and fashion fads; a clothing line may encourage teens to experiment with drugs; inadvertently opening the door to online predators.
- How to Detect an Illness Before It Strikes
Medical advances to stop disease and disability before they start; a viewer saves a TV host's life; checking the thyroid at home; dogs preventing diabetic attacks; keeping food fresh in the refrigerator.
- Celebrity Health Fads: Real or Rumor?
Hollywood health fads; Chaz Bono's weight loss; chef Curtis Stone's top foods to spice up the sex life; a life-changing makeover.
- TMI Tuesday: Secrets About Your Private Parts
Leaky female-body parts; a smartphone app to predict penis size; back pain; discharge; a man's uncontrollable colon lands him behind bars.
- Pregnant Woman Struck by Lightning; 13-Lb. Natural Birth
A married couple tell of being simultaneously struck by lightning; body weight may determine how much rent one pays; a new procedure to combat bone cancer.
- Unexpected Lumps & Bumps That Grow in & on Your Body!
Scabies; gum boils; tumors; mucus cysts; eye cancer; an unsightly skin condition mimics melanoma.
- Is It Really a Threat or Over-Hyped?
Alarming health headlines; a once-treatable infection mutates into a superbug; organic food; wild animals as pets; the world's deadliest creature.
- Ask the Specialists!
Medical specialists provide answers to specific questions; comic Kirk Fox undergoes a vision test; improving eyesight without glasses; botulinum toxin for pets; three common causes of death.
- All of Your Saggy, Baggy and Shaggy Body Problems Solved!
Baggy jeans and nerve damage; hairballs; black, hairy tongue; 'pot bellies' and bowel cancer; tightening saggy arms.
- Dangerous Viral Trends; Deadly Danger Lurking in Your Air Conditioner?; Eyeball Licking; Condom Snorting; Salt & Ice Burns
Weird and extreme stunts; a new and dangerous way teens are getting high; new drug slang words.
- Health Secrets From Your Favorite TV Moms!
Actress Meredith Baxter discusses alcoholism and breast cancer; actress Patricia Richardson tells of a brain disease; actress Alley Mills gives fitness and beauty advice; actress JoMarie Payton's favorite smoothie recipe.
- Dog Detects Breast Cancer; Afghani Girl Shot by Taliban; Flat Back Surgery
A 6-year-old shot by Taliban militants survives and gets reconstructive surgery; a woman's dog detects her breast cancer; an innovative procedure for chronic back pain.
- Dallas Show 2
Health advice from Texas; healthy Tex-Mex foods; cutting calories from barbecue; robots perform hysterectomies; mammograms; customized treatments for childhood scoliosis; NBA star Dirk Nowitzki.
- News You Can Use
Medical news; a male birth-control breakthrough; a hidden bedroom hazard; a man lives without a heart.
- Shocking News About Your Birth Control, Period and Sex Life!
Birth control may influence one's choice in men; women around the world embrace 'that time of the month'; hip replacement; a deadly bacterial infection.
- There's a Doctor for That!
Talking to a tween-age daughter about sex; whether a man's genitals really shrink as he ages; whether there is a cure for HIV; the latest breakthroughs in HIV research.
- Ask Our Docs: Los Angeles Edition!
The best sunscreens; treating a neck ache; wine and aging; Brandi Glanville ('The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills') tells embarrassing life stories; technology helps a child to hear; a day with Dr. Lisa.
- Health Problems You Could Have Gotten From Your Ex!
Health problems caused by the stress of a breakup, and how to bounce back better than ever; getting rest; three reasons not to sleep with a former lover; helping children cope with a breakup.
- The Doctors Medical Center: Top Specialists Answer Your Questions
Specialists answer questions; causes and treatment for hammertoes; laser removal for tattoos; UTIs and kidney infection treatments; three ways to improve a smile.
- TMI Tuesday: Now That's Really Embarrassing!
Actor Ian Ziering's secrets to building a buff body as a new member of the Chippendales dancers; teaching children about feminine hygiene; flatulence; bacon-flavored products for the bedroom.
- The Doctors' 30-Day Challenge
Dropping pounds, trimming inches and lowering cholesterol in just 30 days; giving up animal products: benefits, risks and myths; having sex every day for 30 days, and whether it could strengthen a relationship.
- Friday News Feed: Summer Edition
Recent health headlines; public swimming pools; illnesses from recreational water parks; protecting teens from melanoma; trampoline workout; a secret to radiant skin.
- Surprising Reasons for Your Bad Odor & Bad Pain!
Finding the origin of bad breath; the menstrual cycle and body odor; a cancer patient's diet helped to manage her pain; a food that fights illness and may reverse chronic pain for good.
- Dr. Travis' Secrets to a Better Body
Eating right; dropping weight; avoiding injuries; rolling out before a workout; exercises working best in the 30s, 40s and 50s; unhealthy 'health' foods; surgery vs. rehab; Jerome Bettis; device to save the life of someone with severe allergies.
- Problems You Usually Keep Behind Closed Doors -- Until Now!
TMI Tuesday; banishing bumps and razor burn at the bikini line; improving the sex life after menopause; hernias; easing diarrhea and urine leakage while exercising; common causes of male infertility and a procedure that can help.
- Body Parts You Can Live Without!
Unnecessary body parts still require care; tonsils: what they do and when they need to come out; symptoms of an infected appendix or gallbladder; body hair's function from head to toe; a lab uses stem cells to grow replacement body-parts.
- Friday News Feed
The latest health headlines; newest cancer treatments; the dangers of sizzurp; a therapy doll helps Newtown, Conn., children cope with tragedy, and how to help.
- Weight Loss Secrets You Need to Know!
Weight loss; fashionable footwear and workout gear; tightening and toning with the latest passive technology; Dr. Travis participates in The World Naked Bike Ride.
- 10 Questions, 10 Specialists
Ten top specialists; getting a flatter abdomen; three superfoods that can help to lose weight; soothing body-aches without medication; remedies for potential side-effects of fertility drugs.
- Stop the Embarrassment!
TMI Tuesday: embarrassing body problems and how to prevent them; a groundbreaking bunion-removal surgery; comic Ross Mathews.
- Fast Health Fixes
Quick fixes for common health problems; heavy periods; cooling hot flashes due to menopause; six surprising facts about HIV; the most popular celebrity body-parts.
- Friday News Feed: May 3rd
The latest health headlines; stopping allergies before they start; a new at-home birthing method.
- Stop Your Pain Without Popping a Pill!
Pain relief; hydrotherapy; keeping one's hair during chemotherapy; sleep positions for rest and a pain-free morning; all-natural alternatives for treating erectile dysfunction and morning sickness.
- Carmen Face Transplant Reveal, Joy Bauer Food Cures & Family Fitness Challenge
Carmen Tarleton's amazing transformation after her 15-hour face-transplant surgery; food cures for constipation, chronic headaches and canker sores; a family fitness challenge.
- Embarrassing Body Functions You Can't Control!
Embarrassing body functions; nipples; various shades of normal; embracing one's breasts; what is behind a dog's embarrassing behavior.
- Top Health Questions From Baby Boomers!
Baby boomers' health questions; arthritis warning signs and solutions; foods safe for a baby.
- Friday News Feed
The latest health headlines; the 'morning-after pill'; a microchip may end obesity; Prader-Willi syndrome.
- Beauty on a Budget!
Inexpensive beauty buys; make-it-yourself makeup includes sugar-and-spice bronzer and green-tea eye shadow; skin smoother; improving one's posture.
- Leave It on or Take It Off?
Body bumps; the bikini line; a breakfast swap; children's tooth loss; Dr. Travis visits a sweat lodge.
- Avoid the Embarrassment! Your Most Uncomfortable Questions Answered!
The buttocks; smoothing cellulite; toenail trauma; an actress discusses embarrassment making a Hollywood love scene.
- How Long Does It Last?
Outlasting and outsmarting cravings; whitening the teeth: which methods work best and how long the results last.
- Friday News Feed: April 19th
The latest medical breakthroughs, outbreaks, treatments and inspiring stories; scare tactics and teen pregnancy; a day care worker suspected of drugging toddlers; dangers of giving sleeping aids to children; heartburn treatments.
- Friday News Feed
The latest health headlines and their affects; how a mother of two lost 40 pounds; quick slimming exercises and healthy recipes; weight-loss bribes; celebrity super-foods kale, tofu and grapefruit.
- 35 Tips To Fix 8 Body Problems
Advice for body problems; six foods to flatten the abdomen; exercising while watching TV; an all-natural hair mask to make at home; ending the hormone blues; sexologist Rachael Ross.
- The Worst Embarrassing Scenarios You Don't Want to Be In
Embarrassing scenarios; some public schools teach sex education to kindergartners; denture dilemmas.
- Friday News Feed: April 5th
The latest health headlines; recent medical breakthroughs, outbreaks, treatments and inspiring stories; the dangers of being a helicopter parent; four ways to add more nature to one's life; aspirin may reduce the risk of melanoma.
- How to Ease Your Pains, Hurts & Even Heartaches!
Easing pain and heartaches; a man searches for a kidney donor for his wife; using umbilical cord extract to repair inflamed joints; soothing arthritis pain with pizza; preventing hangovers.
- Friday News Feed: March 29th
The latest health headlines and how they could affect one's family; protecting food-allergic children from taunting and bullying; a robot goes to class for a severely allergic boy; child athletes, marathons and extreme sports; medicine's fine print.
- Your Most Awkward & Embarrassing Questions!
What waste may say about health; cell-phone use may be to blame for a sagging chin and jaw-line.
- Your Skin: Feed It, Fix It, Tuck It!
Secrets for reviving the body's largest organ, the skin; why the number of melanoma cases is on the rise among black people and what is being done about it; how to tighten loose skin after significant weight loss; foods that boost collagen levels.
- High-Tech Treatments: Can They Help You?
A new implant claims to control one's appetite; May May Ali, the daughter of Muhammad Ali, discusses her father's health and new advances in the fight against Parkinson's disease.
- Friday News Feed: March 15th; Is It Contagious?
Health headlines and how they impact you; a baby dies after his father's kiss; common cold symptom could lead to a car accident; how to contract salmonella; making the kitchen a germ-free zone; stress-relief remedy.
- Joan and Melissa Rivers
Melissa Rivers discusses witnessing Kelly Osbourne's seizure; Joan and Melissa Rivers talk about living under the same roof; world record for the largest hips.
- Healthy and Harmful Highs
Actress Kelly Preston; Olympic gold medalist and cancer survivor Shannon Miller; calcium; foods that raise good cholesterol; cayenne pepper boots metabolism.
- Women's Embarrassing Questions: Uncensored!
Embarrassing questions about female troubles, including yeast infections; labiaplasty; pineapple probiotic popsicle for vaginal health; Kegel exercises.
- Valerie Harper
Actress Valerie Harper discusses her diagnosis of terminal brain cancer, the symptoms, how it spread and treatment options.
- Friday News Feed: March 8th
Headline news that can affect the health; 72 is the new 30; why life expectancy has increased; L.A.'s homeless population's tuberculosis outbreak; why the disease is spreading and who is at risk; a high-tech colon-cancer test; Dr. Travis' birthday.
- Redesign Your Health!
Boosting the mood; increasing energy; improving health; decorating tricks to revitalize health; a menu to stimulate the libido; actress Jessica Alba; a cutting-edge cure for migraines.
- Your Private Questions Answered! Dr. Laura Berman & Kandi Burruss
Dr. Laura Berman and 'Real Housewife' Kandi Burruss answer private questions; using tampons to prevent pregnancy; risks of dating older men; the burlesque workout; cold feet; heel pain; the deadly whooping cough outbreak.
- Embarrassing Questions ... Below the Belt
Embarrassing questions; Randy Jackson ('American Idol') tells of being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes; the doctors' dirty little health secrets.
- Secrets From the Dead & Secrets to Avoiding the Flu -- Without a Flu Shot
New ways to fight the flu; behind the scenes of 'Body of Proof' with actress Dana Delany; what kind of car one drives and how late one sleeps can take years from one's life.
- Strategies to Reduce Stress, Weight and Medical Bills!
Leeza Gibbons discusses her mother's Alzheimer's diagnosis and her strategies for reducing stress; band Foster the People's friend loses 60 pounds; Family Fitness Challenge: a family loses 40 pounds in four weeks.
- Medical Mindsets That Change Lives!
Life-saving surgery for a baby born with her heart outside her chest; reality star Diem Brown fights ovarian cancer for the second time and tries to have a child; doctors treating leukemia with the HIV virus may change cancer treatment forever.
- Are Your Guilty Pleasures Jeopardizing Your Health?
A food autopsy reveals the truth about foods people think are healthy; why sugar may be worse for the heart than high cholesterol; why not to drink orange juice during the flu; three important kitchen items.
- Embarrassing Medical Mysteries: Solved!
A rare condition affects the hormones that regulate sexual development.
- Beating Medical Odds!
A boy born without legs and abandoned by his birth family in Romania and his adoptive family who took to the streets selling donuts to raise money for his new legs get a surprise; a 9-year-old girl must sleep under a blue light to stay alive.
- Lose It, Lance It, Get Rid of It!
Debating the day's controversial headlines; new procedures to extract kidney stones; foreign objects small children swallow; dangers of mixing cocktails with diet soda.
- 1st Annual Doctors Against All Odds Awards Show
The most inspiring health stories of 2013; a 6-year-old helps to raise funds for his best friend's rare condition; teens invent new ways to fight cancer.
- Shocking Things You Never Knew About Fast Food and Chaz Bono Update
Chaz Bono's weight loss; fast food may cause irritability, sluggishness and low sex drive; making one's smile sparkle.
- Elizabeth Perkins & Real Housewives Star Dr. Karent Sierra
Actress Elizabeth Perkins discusses type-1 diabetes; Dr. Karent Sierra ('Real Housewives of Miami') gives a homeless woman a smile makeover; dangers of energy drinks; what to eat to boost sperm count.
- Win Big ... With Dr. Phil's Life Code!
Dr. Phil McGraw; seven key strategies for reaching goals and getting healthy; reducing debt; chronic stress; how to take a deep breath and relax.
- Love Lessons From The Doctors!
Love lessons; actress Cloris Leachman; underwear built for two; role playing to enhance romance; buying women's lingerie; secrets to keeping the magic alive.
- Cast of Hot in Cleveland
Betty White, Valerie Bertinelli, Wendie Malick and Jane Leeves ('Hot in Cleveland'); the key to living a full and happy life.
- Shocking Health Dangers in the News
Health dangers in the news; the safety of children's sleeping environments; a new procedure gives a blind teen his vision; actress Tia Mowry.
- Defy Your Diagnosis!
Defying one's diagnosis; sickle cell disease; genetic testing; a beloved high-school teacher's son was born with Joubert syndrome; raising a child with special needs.
- Ask Our Docs: Twins, Triplets, Quads, Quints & Septuplets
Twins and high-order multiples; whether genetics or lifestyle controls the metabolism; three ways to tighten up belly skin after childbirth include an all-natural do-it-yourself body wrap.
- Celebrity Health Challenges
Actress Christina Applegate discusses breast cancer; singer Toni Braxton tells about lupus; HGTV's Carter Oosterhouse makes over a school playground; the Family Fitness Challenge.
- The Doctors Unplugged: No Question Is Off Limits!
Actor Jaleel White challenges Dr. Sears to prove his medical smarts; transitioning a child from formula to baby food; an energy-drink alternative that is better for the body.
- Get Your Hearing Back, Get Off Your Meds, and Give Your Skin a Break!
A mother hears her child's voice for the first time; the procedure that restored her hearing; whether a child should take a break from ADHD medications; giving a beauty regime a make-under.
- Cheating Death: Medical Survival Stories
Medical survival stories; the first American to receive a full-face transplant and his fiancee tell their story; a 6-year-old saved her friend's life.
- Embarrassing Questions About Your Buttocks
Questions about the buttocks; Phaedra Parks ('The Real Housewives of Atlanta'); Dr. Sanjay Gupta reports on whether a new shock treatment to make one smarter is safe.
- The Doctors Bowl: Sack Your Bad Health Habits
Staying fit while watching football; healthy swaps for game-day snacks; barbecuing and grilling safety; football player Shawne Merriman; helmets and head injuries in children.
- Foods That Fight Pain, Depression & Disease
Superfoods fight cold sores, sinus pain and heartburn; snacks to boost the mood, get glowing skin and spice up the sex life; soft drinks may wreak havoc inside the body.
- Medical Advances You Need to Know About!
Medical advances; protecting oneself from the flu; antiviral and antibacterial medicines; health-boosting new gadgets; music through the cheekbones; tracking calories from the wrist.
- Hollywood Legends' Top Age-Defying Tips
Actresses Diahann Carroll, Dyan Cannon and Jacqueline Bisset reveal the secrets of their eternal youth; a new, noninvasive skin-smoothing treatment; marine-based ingredients brighten the hair and skin; an instant booty-lifting procedure.
- The Best Weight Loss Tips for 2013!
Exercise enthusiast Richard Simmons; weight-loss success stories; actor Reno Wilson; a protein shake made of peas.
- Winter Health Tips From Summer Olympians
Olympian Apolo Ohno's winter workouts; Olympians Jen Kessy and April Ross challenge the doctors to a volleyball match; secrets from an Olympic-caliber workout.
- Biggest Health Problems That Get on Your Nerves!
Back pain; foods to prevent nerve pain; warning signs of pre-eclampsia; why one woman could hear her organs working and how her doctor helped her.
- Could Your Hospital Be Killing You?
Lifesaving questions to ask before having tests, treatments and surgeries; choosing the right physician and hospital; the difference between a cosmetic and a plastic surgeon.
- 50 Questions From 50 Ages
Answers to fifty health questions from viewers of all ages; taking medicine with food.
- How Eight May Help You Lose Weight!
Losing weight quickly; emotional eating; ingredient swaps to slash calories and shed fat; 100-calorie snacks.
- Slim Down, Shape Up & Look Hot This Winter!
Avoiding a wintertime beauty meltdown; treatments for red noses, dry hands and chapped lips; ways to slim down and shape up; healthy hot chocolate to improve blood flow, heart health and creativity.
- The Doctors' Ultimate Sex Guide!
Seven new ways to have an orgasm; a 'sexercise' routine; discreet 'sexcessories.'
- Flu Epidemic: What You Need to Know
The worst flu outbreak in a decade; protecting oneself and one's family; whether the flu shot really helps; how health care workers are managing.
- Ask Our Doctors: Specialists Edition
Removing a mole without leaving a scar; treatment for chronic bladder infections; rosacea; some of the most beautiful male doctors in America.
- If It's Not the Flu, What Is It?
Diseases with symptoms similar to those of the flu; knowing when a child is contagious and should be kept home from school.
- Top Fixes for Common Health Problems
Getting rid of a child's excess mucus; at-home cures for canker sores, warts and stomachaches; surgery for droopy eyelids and chubby cheeks; choosing the right birth control method; gender-specific medicine.
- Celebrity Health Questions Answered!
Singer La Toya Jackson tells of her father's strokes; protecting loved ones; celebrities' health questions; fitness guru Denise Austin discusses eating out while dieting.
- Lower Your Too-High Health Numbers! & Raise Your Too-Low Health Numbers
Health numbers; foods that can slash bad cholesterol; lowering blood pressure; protein; three foods that may increase sex drive.
- The Most Beautiful Male Doctors in America Give 13 Health Tips for 2013!
Handsome doctors discuss breast-cancer screenings, varicose-vein prevention, teeth-whitening and thyroid cancer.
- How to Lose Weight & Feel Great ... at Any Age!
Actress Jamie Lee Curtis gives digestive-health advice; singer Jordin Sparks tells how to manage migraines; 12 foods that fight fat; most common health-related Yahoo! searches.
- 5 Things You Should Start Doing to Improve Your Health! 5 Things You Should Stop Doing That Affect Your Health!
Simple tasks that stimulate brain power; preventing prostate cancer; winter workouts; preventing allergies; stopping muscle aches.
- Myth or Reality: The Drs. Set the Record Straight!
The doctors debunk common health myths; whether dairy products produce mucus; actress Anne Heche discusses sun protection; how robots assist weight loss.
- Sandy Hook Tragedy
Connecticut elementary school shooting; talking to children about the incident; a man whose son survived the tragedy talks about how his family is dealing; the emotional consequences of treating children in the ER.
- 10 Tricks to Get You out of Your Health Rut!
Four things to get rid of to improve one's health; relieving flu symptoms with homemade vapor rub; using a beach ball to help a colicky baby.
- Dangerous Toxins: Who Is at Risk?
Toxic chemicals in everyday products that could make one sick; a woman's dental fillings may have triggered her MS; how BPAs and hormones in food may speed up a child's development; the doctors help a family to stage an intervention.
- J.R. Martinez; Bill Cosby
Actor Bill Cosby; Duchess Kate's morning sickness; actor J.R. Martinez; dangers of rapid weight loss; actress Julia Roberts' secret to stronger nails.
- The Doctors' All-I-Want-for-Christmas Extravaganza
Unwinding and enjoying the holiday season; healthy and decadent recipes using a blender; glowing skin and healthy hair; Colbie Caillat performs.
- How to Resolve 7 Body Issues You Despise!
Resolving body issues; getting rid of cellulite; the 'Human Ken Doll' tells of his 90 cosmetic surgeries; secret food cures.
- Ask Our Doctors!
A sore throat could be something much worse than a cold or the flu; what to take with pills; making medicine go down more easily; back fat.
- The ICK Factor: More Embarrassing Problems Solved!
Comic Tom Green discusses testicular cancer and what he says every man needs to know; embarrassing body problems; excess fat in the pelvic region; a face-slapping beauty treatment.
- The Doctors Take On Los Angeles!
The doctors take health questions in the Los Angeles area; workout moves to do at home; Dr. Lisa takes center stage with Cirque du Soleil; a California fruit may ward off cancer.
- What to Do When It Won't Go Away!
A new hormone therapy for menopause; bad breath may signal something serious; 13 New York high-schools provide contraceptives to students without parental consent.
- The Doctors Investigate: Med Spa Dangers, Alcohol Bingeing, Risky Cosmetics and More
Simple products and procedures that may contain dangerous toxins; laser hair-removal risks; four waxing do's and don'ts; how perfume could trigger early menopause; dangers of wearing contact lenses while sick.
- Ask Our Docs
The menstrual cycle and the teeth; vaccines for adults; the new, potentially deadly drug called 'smiles,' and where teens may be finding it; a groundbreaking procedure for cataracts.
- How Much Are Your Body Parts Worth?
Getting paid to donate one's body to science while still alive; risks and rewards of being a human guinea-pig; a part of the anatomy could be worth as much as $10,000; a man who has made a small fortune by selling advertising space on his face.
- Weight Issues That Affect Your Whole Body, Not Just Your Stomach!
Shrinking belly fat; exercises that may cause hearing loss; weight may cause birth control to be less effective; which physical activities burn the most calories.
- The Doctors in Dallas!
Health advice from Texas; the Dallas Cowboys' locker room and fitness strategies; dancing the two-step; actress Linda Gray; Miss Texas.
- Celebrity Deaths: Can It Happen to You?
Learning from the deaths of celebrities Lucille Ball, Ernest Borgnine, Freddie Mercury, Donna Summer, Robin Gibb, Bob Marley and Dick Clark; subtle signs of an imminent heart-attack; an injection that could save a child's life.
- The Secrets to a Healthier, Happier, Possibly Longer Life!
Slowing the aging process; sexual activity may extend the life span; the shape and size of the body tells only part of one's health story.
- 4 Reasons You May Be Tired and It's Not Lack of Sleep
Fatigue; low testosterone levels; a procedure to take 10 years off one's appearance without a scalpel or filler; a permanent solution to nearsightedness; soothing a teething baby.
- Unbelievable Stories of Survival and Hope
An unlikely hero saves a pregnant woman who went into labor in a parking lot; a retired U.S. Army sergeant shares his wartime experience in Iraq, and the doctor's give him a gift of thanks; an autistic teenager makes a difference in others' lives.
- What Are You Really Putting in Your Body? And Kelly Preston on Loss, Love and Turning 50
Actress Kelly Preston discusses what she thinks caused her son's illness; environmental toxins that could make people sick; safeguarding one's family from potentially unsafe over-the-counter products; actress Kristin Davis discusses natural remedies.
- Top Tips From America's Healthiest Cities
Health secrets from coast to coast; foods that can turn off the heart-disease gene; burning calories in one's home.
- Dr. Phil's Life Code: Get What You Want, Keep What You Get
Quick fixes for losing weight, erasing cellulite and improving one's love life; Dr. Phil McGraw reveals tips to protect oneself from scams; strategies from Dr. Phil's new book, 'Life Code'; properly negotiating medical debt.
- Surprise Fixes for Dry Skin, Thinning Hair and Unwanted Flab!
Solutions for dry skin, thinning hair and overweight; health advice from animals; frog skin and cancer; pigs and cows help to prevent heart attacks.
- The Doctors' Exclusive: Medical Miracles
Survival stories and medical miracles; a woman grows a new ear; a fecal transplant; a couple's cancer journey; a woman's breast milk donation helps dozens of premature babies.
- The Drs. Exclusive With Chaz Bono
Transgender advocate Chaz Bono talks about weight loss and health challenges.
- Celebrity Beauty Secrets From Every Decade!
Female 1980s TV stars' beauty advice; a bad habit that could make one age faster and how to quit it.
- Don't Let Your Lady Parts Fail! And Don't Let Your Man Parts Fail!
Private parts; myths about female sexuality; varicose-vein causes and symptoms; breast color and health; preventing erectile dysfunction; reversing circumcision; marijuana and testicular cancer.
- Ladylike Habits You Need to Stop Now!
Being ladylike can be hazardous to health; what men think of women's beauty habits; perfume dangers; why skin may age overnight.
- Must-Know Gadgets, Gizmos and Health Trends
Reviews of popular health and fitness items; smart-phone apps that can detect a heart rate, diagnose an ear infection and check cancerous moles; a gadget for healthy toilet posture; burning 700 calories an hour; making healthy potato chips.
- Drs. Warning: 10 Accidents Waiting to Happen!
Preparing for accidents and natural disasters; 10 frightening kinds of accidents and how to avoid them; home items that could explode; a horrific story of cosmetic surgery.
- Pushing All Boundaries: Are Your Fantasies Dangerous?
A woman risks her life to have the baby who developed outside her womb; bedroom fantasies; how men can increase their measurements.
- Turn Your Fat Tummy Into a Flat Tummy!
Foods that may shrink belly fat; tricking the brain into craving healthy foods; an FDA-approved anti-obesity medication; pain and bloating in the stomach.
- That Bites! When Animals, Bugs & People Attack!
What to do when animals attack; avoiding snake bites; flea, tick and mosquito bites; a 'super' breed of head lice; spiders and erectile dysfunction.
- Shop Til You Don't Drop: Shopping Dangers You Never Knew!
Health risks of shopping; dangers of sampling free products at the makeup counter; children's shopping-related injuries; keeping children safe.
- Your Stickiest, Runniest & Mushiest Body Problems Solved!
How IBS affects the daily routine; eye gunk; increasing a man's sperm count.
- Healthy Halloween Tricks & Tips!
The hosts wear Halloween costumes; having a safe and healthy Halloween; actress Julie Bowen; dangerous candy.
- 3 Amazing Medical Stories!
Doctors remove part of a woman's skull and place it in her stomach while performing brain surgery; a young woman overcomes extreme bullying due to her rare disorder; singer Kellie Pickler shaves her head for a friend with breast cancer.
- Real or Ridiculous? Your Outrageous Questions Answered
Ridding oneself of cellulite, bad breath and skin spots; a facial for the backside; a pillow for beauty rest; the source of bad body odors.
- 100,000 Pound Weight Loss Secrets!
The nation's most incredible weight-loss achievements; crushing calories and burning fat; an 'American Idol' star's weight-loss story; a traffic stop inspires a woman to lose more than 200 pounds; a couple who lost more than 300 pounds.
- Health Dilemmas Caught on Tape!
Breaking news about health; marijuana; actress Roseanne Barr; the peanut butter recall expands to other products containing nuts; why some doctors are called the 21st century drug-dealers; a new, synthetic street-drug.
- Silent Symptoms You Can't Ignore!
Subtle signs of illnesses that could cost one's life; sneaky acid reflux; a disease 65 million American adults have.
- Double Trouble: Fixing All of Your Paired Body Parts
Treating the body's trickiest twosomes; a procedure that may put an end to reading glasses; an 'hourglass' procedure; The Doctors' Birds and Bees Boot Camp.
- Body Clues You Can't Underestimate and 6 Ways to Overcome Your Body Problems
Signs that something is wrong with the body; critical clues under the nails; armpits and diabetes; a nonsurgical method to reverse the signs of aging; three healthy habits not to overdo.
- Everyday Items That Can Ruin Your Health!
Seemingly harmless situations may ruin one's well-being; sleeping pills; an item in a dresser drawer could save one's life.
- Your Grossest Body Problems Solved!
A woman survives a fast-growing, 51-pound tumor in her abdomen; spiders in the ears; a worm-looking infection on the face; avoiding parasites; a fix for morning sickness.
- Underage Habits That Turn Into Over-Age Health Dilemmas!
The recent meningitis outbreak; good, bad and healthy habits; why electronic cigarettes may do more harm than good; multivitamins; new, FDA-approved weight-loss pills.
- Your Most Embarrassing Questions Answered!
Solutions for embarrassing body problems; fixes for nasty rashes, unbearable itching and body odor; 50 sex secrets.
- 20 Health Changes You Need to Make Now!
Chef Rocco DiSpirito shares tips for cutting calories while boosting the flavor of popular Italian meals; how one's washing machine could make them sick; how drinking water can cause tooth decay; a 30-second facelift.
- Secret Foods That Can Fix Your Pain Fast!
Foods that can help heal heartburn, soothe toothaches, ease PMS symptoms and help with hemorrhoids; foods that can make migraines and earaches worse; snacks to avoid when in pain; how a dill pickle can ease arthritis.
- Biggest Mind-Blowing Brain Questions Ever!
Information about the brain and how it functions; a brain tumor is removed without a single incision; an Olympic medalist talks about how 'mind over matter' helped him win, even with a broken leg; a common movie snack that could cause Alzheimer's.
- How to Stop Feeling Fat, Sick & Tired
How to save calories and cash at the grocery store; ways to work out one's whole body in 10 minutes without having to go to the gym; six surprising things that could prevent one from getting good sleep; three secrets to living a longer life.
- Challenge Your Health History!
Ways to help increase metabolism, banish baldness, defy diabetes and reverse wrinkles; a breakfast food that may stop afternoon munchies; the connection between chocolate, cherries and looking younger; a science-based solution to smoother skin.
- Stop It Before it Spreads!
Safety information about diseases that could be lurking in the home; the signs of bubonic plague; how to stop illnesses before they spread.
- Celebrity Health & Beauty Secrets!
Paula Abdul's secret to staying sexy; Angelina Jolie's stretch mark solution; red carpet-ready hair with Denise Richards; parenting tips from actors Marlee Matlin and Chris O'Donnell.
- Emergency Situations: How to Save a Life!
How to react during medical emergencies; what to do if someone has a seizure; the difference between an allergy and anaphylactic shock; a woman who lifted a car to save her father; a TV star who survived four open-heart surgeries.
- Wait for the Doctor or Head to the ER?
Dr. Travis reveals how to know when an ailmentrequires a visit to an emergency room; a shot is designed to stop a heart attack; an exercise can reverse back pain; weight-loss surgery.
- 31 Habits You Should Change Before the Month Is Over
Healthy ways to deal with anger; exercises for preventing osteoporosis and dementia; the best post-workout drink for weight loss; how pets help fight infections; breast self-exam.
- Shocking Things You Never Thought Would Make You Fat!
Difficulties losing weight; unexpected reasons one may be packing on pounds; stopping stress in its tracks.
- Dangerous Toxins That May Be Taking Over
Dangerous toxins; being exposed to poisonous substances without realizing it; dangers in unexpected places; a shocking chemical with which one comes in contact every day.
- 5 Unbelievable Medical Makeovers!
Cutting-edge procedures change people's lives; surgery restores movement to paralyzed limbs and vocal cords; a girl gets a makeover after medications ruin her smile; robots help hair-loss; a full-body makeover in one night.
- The Hunger Games: Doctors Style!
Tuesdays with Travis; new ways to slash calories and firm up problem areas; why portion sizes are not one-size-fits-all.
- Health Secrets Your Personal Photos Reveal!
How photos, videos and voicemail can reveal ongoing health problems; mysterious bruises; looking picture-perfect in every snapshot.
- The Health Secrets of Guinness' World Record Holders!
People with record-breaking talents tell their health secrets; the colors of one's tongue; the esophagus; having more orgasms.
- 10 Summer Health Habits to Keep Year Round
Ten summer habits to keep all year; chef Guy Fieri's advice for indoor grilling and healthy recipes; non-invasive tummy-tightening treatment; a pill proven to boost weight loss; having summer sex through every season.
- In Case of Emergency: Would You Know What to Do?
Staying calm and collected in worst-case scenario situations; friends who saved each other's lives during the movie-theatre shootings in Aurora, Colo., tell their story; a man tells of coming face-to-face with a deadly animal.
- Health Dangers Lurking in Your Closet
Dangers of jeans and sexy dresses; dirt in closets; hazards hiding in handbags; umbrellas causing fungal infections; a beauty regimen that could double one's diabetes risk.
- The Naked Truth About Your Health
The benefits of being in the buff; checking for lumps, bumps and growths with a life-saving couples co-exam; clues that a partner is faking an orgasm; grooming; shower danger; choosing bare floors over carpet.
- How to Lose an Unhealthy Guy in 10 Days
Taking a man from lazy and soft to active and hot in just 10 days; a quick, high-intensity workout technique; tasty alternatives to favorite junk foods; solutions to stop smoking; the latest 'forever young' formula.
- 10 Summer Health Habits to Keep Year Round
- How to Avoid Awkward Health Situations
How to work one's way out of awkward health situations with ease; what is really in restaurant food; an object goes into one's nose to make one healthy.
- Never Give Up! 4 Incredible Medical Stories!
Cutting-edge technology gives a voice to an autistic teen who has never spoken before, and what she wants everyone to know; a single mother who loses her arms and legs to a life-threatening illness; music changes Alzheimer's patients' lives.
- The Doctors Get Their Game On!
The set transforms into an interactive, over-the-top game show about health; quizzes reveal how many calories are in a favorite meal; a trick to healthier skin; why good-for-you foods taste bad.
- The Most Surprising Episode Ever!
Incredible makeovers; dazzling Hollywood stars; breakthrough surgeries; unexpected keys to a longer life; debunking beauty myths; 'bad' habits that are actually good.
- Top 20 Weight, Beauty and Sex Mistakes You Make Every Day!
Making ideal health decisions; blood pressure and cholesterol; refreshing the complexion with food; improving memory with midday naps; solving urinary incontinence.
- Top 5 Medical Emergencies You Can Avoid!
A backstage pass to the emergency room and the operating room; Dr. Travis goes into the ER; Dr. Lisa saves three lives at once; four simple ways to slow the aging process; Dr. Sears' lifesaving advice every parent must know.
- The Good, the Bad, and the Gross
Solving disgusting body-problems; when cysts may be dangerous; bacteria that causes bad breath; solutions for bulging spider-veins and funky toes.
- Medical Breakthroughs That Can Save Your Life
A new way to detect breast cancer; male birth-control; whether a cell phone can predict a heart attack; the year's top health gadgets.
- 5 Amazing Before & Afters Revealed: Which of These Procedures Is Best for You?
Ordinary people make extraordinary changes; a man tells of surviving his heart being pierced by a nail gun; a man loses 300 pounds; solutions for excess wrinkles, stubborn acne and belly flab.
- Ask Our Docs: New York City Edition, Part 2
New York City's biggest health questions; some of the best and worst foods for the body; why a workout may make one fatter; fighting frizz; soothing stress; getting better sleep; healing body aches.
- Don't Take It for Granted
Medical talk show featuring a panel of practising professionals
- Hide It, Fix It, Flaunt It
Solutions for body annoyances; a fix for cellulite; concealing foot veins; lipstick; firming the buttocks; banishing pimples; fixing frizzy hair.
- What's Better: Old Cures or New Treatments?
Deciding between tried-and-true and new-and-improved medical treatments; a lifesaving breakthrough enables doctors to see inside the body without a scope or surgery; menstrual myths; better orgasms; blasting fat, building muscle and burning calories.
- Ask Our Docs: Myth or Reality?
Exposing health myths; the truth about female anatomy; cures for hiccups; stopping the spread of warts; alarm clock dangers.
- The One-Hour Guide to a Pain-Free Life
Stopping back pain without surgery; curing a throbbing elbow; fixing trigger finger; reducing bloating; healing a headache.
- 40 Secrets to Surviving Summer Health Risks!
Staying safe in the sun, sand and surf; actress Alison Sweeney tells how to stay trim and fit; looking 10 pounds lighter in a bikini; five foods for a better body; avoiding the top summer risks for children; water safety.
- How to Make Smart Health Decisions in a Hurry!
Timesaving health advice for people in a hurry; faster ways to get ready in the morning; a quick vision procedure.
- Laugh Yourself to a Firmer, Slimmer & Smarter Body!
Laughing affects the immune system and sleep patterns; comic Pauly Shore's secret to staying in shape; comics Seth Rogen and Paul Rudd try to stump the doctors with their medical questions.
- Get Thin by Summer: 13 Secrets You Haven't Heard!
Looking better in a bikini; summer slim-down tricks; exercise enthusiast Richard Simmons; how seaweed, bananas and hemp can help one to lose weight; a little white lie one can tell for the sake of one's health.
- How to Look Thinner, Sexier and Younger Than You Did in High School!
Turning back the clock to reclaim one's youth; increasing one's energy; a surgery to stop knee pain; the Granny Basketball League tells how to stay active at any age.
- How to Know When Surgery Is Required!
How to decide whether to have surgery; actress Jessica Alba; Dr. Drew Ordon's knee surgery; a procedure for a better smile; a dangerous side-effect of binge drinking; benefits of eating chocolate.
- 20 Quick Fixes to Looking Thinner, Younger & Sexier in Minutes!
Getting the look one wants without the work: quick ways to lift the face, get six-pack abs and get fuller hair; how to tell if someone is lying; four potentially harmful objects found in the home; what one should never fake about one's health.
- Shocking Germ Traps in Your Home & on Your Body!
Health risks associated with renting a DVD or a car; keeping a yoga mat germ-free; waxing and shaving mistakes; washing the face; keeping cuts and scrapes germ-free.
- Top 5 Foods That Actually Increase Your Appetite! & 10 Minute Transformations for Your Smile, Skin & Waistline!
Foods that increase the appetite; removing wisdom spots in minutes; a workout that helps to shed pounds while treating back pain and arthritis; a smile that is more gums than teeth.
- Secrets to Understanding the Opposite Sex!
Questions about the opposite sex; 3-D brain technology highlights differences between men and women; raising boys and girls.
- Celebrity Beauty, Fitness & Sex Secrets You Can Afford!
Supermodel Beverly Johnson; socialite Kris Jenner; actor Adam Rodriguez; a childhood treat that can aid in weight loss.
- A Better Body in Just 7 Days
Reducing age spots; slimming the waistline; fixing big body dilemmas naturally in seven days; blemishes; cellulite; spider veins.
- Gross Anatomy
Treatments for bad body conditions; stopping acne; erasing embarrassing scars.
- The Doctors Mother's Day Special: Top Secrets Every Mom and Daughter Need to Know
Lifesaving interventions; raising confident, healthy children; a mother helps her daughter to walk again; a flight attendant delivers a baby; a mother helps her newborn beat life-threatening odds; skin care; party advice.
- The Ultimate Sex, Health & Body Renovation!
Regaining that loving feeling; actress Lisa Rinna; an injection for better orgasms; three things every woman must know about breast cancer.
- Surprising Weight Traps & How to End Pain, Erase Scars & More!
Whether one is at risk of putting on unwanted weight; why many people pack on the pounds; a paralyzed woman walks; treatments for diabetes; erasing scars; a bathroom item that could put a child's life in danger.
- The Best Beauty Tips, Tricks & Treatments for Under $10!
Affordable secrets to luscious locks, ageless skin and flawless makeup; a solution for pale cheeks; a dinner entree to help puffy eyes; how a wine cork can give one salon-style hair; fighting acne; a home pedicure.
- Health Scare Experiments: Are You a Ticking Time Bomb?
Two guests get a health wake-up call; the consequences of distracted driving; preventing the second most deadly cancer; how to deal with any health crisis.
- 5 Medical Reasons You're in a Nasty Mood and None of Them Are PMS!
Health reasons for being irritated, angry or depressed; warning signs and prevention of IBS and UTIs; health rules women never should break; sex tricks; losing 100 pounds; must-haves for a Cinco de Mayo celebration.
- Lose Your Muffin Top, Stop Bloating & Prevent Wrinkles!
Actor Dick Van Dyke discusses breakfast food; singer Jewel asks questions about breastfeeding; fitness enthusiast Billy Blanks provides a plan to transform one's body; actress Tiffani Thiessen tells how to prevent wrinkles and banish bloat.
- 3 Warning Signs That May Indicate Your Life Is in Danger
Sugar cravings; shaky hands; excessive sweating; seemingly harmless symptoms may mean one's life is in danger; signs of lung disease and blood clots; a demonstration of technology for Parkinson's disease; actor Ben Vereen discusses his diabetes.
- Exclusive: The Pregnant Man's Shocking Update!
Thomas Beatie, who has given birth to three children, has gender-reassignment surgery and tells of his recent separation from his wife.
- Healthy Habits That Are Actually Bad for You!
A woman had labor induced so that her dying husband could meet their child; a surprise intended to change the family's lives; 'healthy' habits that can hurt one's health; why fat-free foods may make one fatter; four mistakes made when sick.
- Fight Aging Skin, Look Hot in Pictures & Keep Him Turned On!
Secrets to being sexier; best foods for the skin; anti-aging advice; getting a clear complexion; how to look 30 at age 50; taking photographs; what turns a partner on.
- What's Really Living in, on & Around Your Body
Surprising places creepy-crawlies can be found; germ hiding-places; preventing eye parasites, scabies and bedbugs; armpit bacteria and the love life; how stress affects the scalp; the dirtiest place on the human body.
- Are You Lying to Yourself? 5 Simple Health Truths Revealed!
Five simple heath facts; cutting the excuses and the fat; soothing heartburn and acid reflux without a pill; a guide to follow for heart health.
- Reduce Stress in 15 Minutes, End Pain in 30 ... and Have 1 Hour of Great Sex!
Timesaving solutions for easing stress, reducing pain and revitalizing the sex life; things in a bedroom that may ruin a relationship; a milkshake to boost the libido; taking more naps and having more pillow fights; helpful advice from pets.
- That Pain May Not Be What You Think!
Causes of back pain, tooth pain and head pain, and how to get rid of them; a device that can save one from heart failure; stopping unexplained back pain; managing diabetes on a budget; a culprit behind toothaches.
- Secrets to Decoding What's in Your Food, on Your Body & More!
Whether food is safe; detecting breast cancer; getting a younger-looking complexion; translating medical jargon; health clues from the tongue.
- The Procrastinator's Guide to Losing Weight & Kicking Bad Habits!
How to kick bad habits to the curb; a man loses 160 pounds; the 'gluttony gene'; an at-home peel to rejuvenate sun-damaged skin; reality star Renee Graziano's plastic surgery.
- Shrink a Dress Size, Increase Your Fertility & Get Sexier Skin!
Life changes that can be made in an hour; celebrity food trend for dropping a dress size; permanent hair-removal; an at-home test to increase chances of getting pregnant; a children's smoothie.
- Secrets to Look & Feel Better Naked
Losing weight; increasing bust size; having better sex; singer Carnie Wilson's weight loss; burning calories without exercise; breast enlargement without surgery; banishing bumps on arms and legs.
- Your Actions Have Side Effects
Procedures for carpal tunnel syndrome and ACL injuries; preventing the Achilles tendon from snapping; what to do if a child is bullied; giving children medicine to get them to sleep; taking antibiotics.
- Simple Secrets to Shrinking Your Waistline!
Simple secrets to shrinking one's waistline; lose up to 10 pounds without dieting or exercise; the healthy habit that may cause weight gain; the secret that keeps French women thin.
- Spring Health Dangers You Never Knew Were Making You Sick, Fat & Tired!
End springtime sneezing, coughing and watery eyes; baseball season safety; cutting-edge surgery to relieve wrist pain; non-toxic dyes for egg-decorating; surfing one's way to a summer body.
- 4 Ways to Prevent Medical Mistakes
Dr. Sanjay Gupta reveals the top four ways to prevent medical mistakes; what to do before surgery; simple steps to prevent medication errors; a common error made by patients regarding lab results; must-know warning signs of prescription drug abuse.
- 5 Shocking Health Dangers in Your Purse
Top five unexpected items that jeopardize health, including a PMS medicine risk; top three beauty mistakes women make when trying to avoid acne and wrinkles.
- Defy Your Age, Boost Your Energy & Cheat Death!
Transform skin, renew energy and survive life-threatening situations; a family of four survives a plane crash; a man overcomes brain injury; permanent contact lenses; stem cells for back pain; health benefits of bacon.
- 20 Ways the Color Green Affects Your Health
How the color green affects health; green feces, green urine and green fungus: what is normal or abnormal and how to treat it; 'green' solutions to banish bad breath, lower blood pressure and get younger-looking skin; health benefits of green beer.
- 3 Solutions for Unsightly Legs, Thinning Hair & Sleepless Nights!
Over-plucked eyebrows; knee pain; solutions for annoying body-problems; unsightly legs; volumizing hair; helping a child sleep through the night; medicine-cabinet dangers.
- Are the Side Effects Really Worth the Treatment?
Side effects of medical treatments for headaches, nausea and low libido; weight-loss pills; how medications can affect the tongue, the sleep and the sex life; a chef lost his stomach; side effects of everyday foods.
- What the Heck Does That Do?
Mysterious body-parts; actor Kevin Sorbo; a tool to slow osteoarthritis and relieve the pain of carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow and tendonitis; the big toe; why men have nipples; aspirin.
- How to Stop Your Body From Sagging, Shifting & Shaking!
Aging gracefully; a sagging, shifting and shaking body; preserving eyesight with a new laser procedure for cataracts; chills; a shaky voice.
- Are You Seeing the Wrong Doctor?
Seeing the wrong doctor; simple symptoms can be signs of something more serious; four types of cough; getting a flatter stomach without surgery.
- Life-Changing Tests, Treatments and Cures!
Everyone should have certain tests, and some treatments and cures should be available to every person; new technology saves teens' lives; birth control for men; neurotoxin for breasts; fixes for acne scars and dry eyes.
- 7 Personality Traits That Could Be Killing You!
Stubbornness, procrastination and laziness may harm one's health; an eye exam to determine if one is at risk of diabetes, heart disease or skin cancer; laziness may signal a serious underlying condition; permanent birth-control; curing back pain.
- Stop Your Itching, Burning and Oozing Body Problems!
Foul odors; unsightly bumps; nagging itches; solving annoying body problems from head to toe; the breasts; warning signs of sex addiction.
- Lose Weight, Live Longer & Sleep Better!
Health lessons adults can learn from children; playing with food could help one lose weight; the best cereal; doctors' tools to have in the home; why not to hold in urine; resolving sleep apnea.
- Positions to Stop Cramps, Pain, Infections and More!
A woman was internally decapitated and survived; body positions lower blood pressure and end migraines and cramps; bedroom positions may determine a baby's gender; erasing varicose veins instantly.
- 6 Liquids to Stop Hunger, Reverse Aging & Boost Your Libido!
Liquids suppress the appetite, turn back the clock and jump start the sex drive; increasing cleavage; soothing a sore throat, reducing skin inflammation and improving hair; liquid vs. bar soap; liquid vs. powdered baby formula; a liquid facelift.
- What's Really in Your Food?
A popular dessert contains chemicals found in nail-polish remover; a chemical in swimming pools is also used to disinfect chicken; chef Rocco DiSpirito reveals what is in food; seven foods that fight fat.
- Banish Cellulite, Melt Away Pounds & Look 10 Years Younger!
Red-carpet beauty secrets; how celebrities turn back the clock; cellulite; heel pain; dark eye-circles; the winner of the Get Fit With the Doctors Challenge.
- Stop the Pain You Never Thought Would Go Away
The death of singer Whitney Houston; prescription pain medications; cutting-edge procedures for pain.
- Sex Secrets: Myth or Reality?
Sex myths; French kissing; whether men can fake orgasms; whether athletes should avoid sex before sporting events; former playmate Kendra Wilkinson and husband Hank Baskett; foreplay.
- Your Most Embarrassing Questions Ever!
Embarrassing questions about bodily functions; Dr. Drew Ordon gives reality star Coco's big booty an ultrasound to determine whether it is real; excessive sweating.
- Health Clues Your Face, Fingers & Toes Reveal!
Whether 911 calls should be public domain; subtle indications of a medical emergency; wrinkles; dark eye-circles.
- Secondhand Health Problems You Never Knew About
How other people's actions can affect one's well-being; sharing prescription painkillers; causes of carpal-tunnel syndrome; thrift-store dangers; to-go containers.
- Is Your Health More at Risk at Night?
Bursting bladders; hacking coughs; pounding headaches; night blindness; foot aches; night sweats; fevers.
- Valentine's Day Anti-Aging and Sex Secrets!
Dr. Ruth Westheimer tells how to send the sex drive into overdrive; whether kissing can burn calories; at-home anti-aging beauty treatments; chocolate; actress Suzanne Somers' smoothie.
- What's Really Causing Your Symptoms ... And Suze Orman Helps You Save Big on Health!
Foot pains; nosebleeds; what may be causing mysterious symptoms; the risk of contracting contagious diseases at the nail salon; financial adviser Suze Orman; preventing cancer and heart disease; anti-aging advice.
- Medical Dramas Caught on Tape!
Viral videos and medical dramas are caught on tape; what to know in case of emergency; chef Paula Deen's diabetes diagnosis; a New York teen experiencing Tourettelike symptoms speaks out.
- The Secrets to Never Getting Sick
Stopping common illnesses before they start; medicating vs. letting the body's defenses take over; natural antiviral and anti-inflammatory in the kitchen; immunity-boosting properties of dirt.
- How to Take Control of Your Hormones
Hormones and hot flashes, fatigue and weight gain; how to shed pounds, boost energy and stimulate the sex life; what can be done about breast-cancer risk, osteoporosis and hair loss.
- The Doctors Unscripted: Uncomfortable Body Problems Solved!
Mystery guests, surprises and dares; whether kissing spreads germs; dirty-diaper mishaps; removing cysts; an anti-aging facial; a slippery source of protein Dr. Ordon eats alive.
- How to Deal With Your Biggest Health Dilemmas!
A woman with two uteruses and her husband discuss the birth of their twins; getting younger-looking hands; breathing easier; how to spot a liar.
- Trends With Benefits: Are They Right for You?
Plastic surgery without pain; weight loss without going to the gym; luscious lips without makeup; the latest health gizmos, gadgets and gimmicks; eliminating underarm-sweating; alleviating constipation.
- The Doctors Beauty Bowl
Losing inches off thighs without surgery; an anti-aging stem-cell breakthrough; beauty benefits of Super Bowl snacks; model Cheryl Tiegs.
- What to Do When It Won't Go Away!
Fixing persistent pains, incessant itching and endless ear-ringing; whitening bloodshot eyes; skin conditions; avoiding germs in public bathrooms.
- Dr. Travis' Secrets to Losing Your Gut for Good!
Five belly-busting items for the kitchen; a drink that melts away the pounds; a surprising reason one cannot lose weight; a saliva test that may help to win the battle of the bulge.
- No Question Is a Stupid Question!
Getting answers without embarrassment; whether driving while sick is as dangerous as driving drunk; neti pot safety; organ pain vs. muscle pain; the time of day women are most aroused.
- Four-Letter Words That Are Actually Good for Your Health
Four-letter words that are beneficial to the health; when being damp is a good thing; a healthy way to add meat to a diet; an injection can prevent a very serious illness; women and health insurance.
- Glowing Health Secrets Revealed!
Cancer treatment; dangers of light bulbs; simple ways to get glowing skin; what to do if stung by a jellyfish.
- What the H...?! H-Words That Affect Your Health!
H-words affecting health; thinning hair; heel pain; shrinking calves without surgery.
- 7 Pains, 7 Solutions
Surgeries, procedures and home remedies for seven kinds of pain; headaches; throbbing joints; sinus pain; a pain-free face-lift.
- The Doctors' Cold & Flu Survival Guide
Top advice for the cold and flu season; flu vaccines; germ traps; three necessary items for a medicine cabinet; home remedies for sore throats and stuffy noses; Neti pots.
- Doctors' Fab Five: Tips, Reasons & Ways to Improve Your Health
Burning more calories; banishing blemishes; ending headaches; five fixes for tough ailments; questions to ask a gynecologist; reasons to get to bed earlier; germ-ridden surfaces.
- Tips for Prettier Teeth, Better Breasts, Sexier Feet & More!
Nonsurgical methods can improve the appearance of one's teeth, breasts, eyelashes and feet in minutes; a new test helps to save lives; fatigue after sex.
- Small Changes for Big Health Results!
Little changes can lead to big health results; getting a brighter smile and sexier skin; getting a better night's sleep; curbing a sweet tooth; food pitfalls that can sabotage a waistline.
- End Migraines, Banish Blemishes & a New Life-Saving Test
Solutions for tough ailments; predicting heart attacks; curing migraines with the push of a button.
- Why Your Best Health Begins in the Bathroom!
Working out while on the toilet; getting a healthier bathroom; potty training a toddler; 'green' cleaning recipes; medicine-cabinet must-haves.
- Things you Don't Want to Know About Your Body ... But Should!
Health clues from fingernails, hair, toes and other body parts; health dangers on airplanes.
- Should You Make the SWITCH?
Health dilemmas; switching prescription medications and doctors; actor Henry Winkler discusses stroke therapy and dyslexia; a simple swap to help one's waistline.
- STOP Your Most Aggravating Body Problems NOW!
Eliminating annoying body problems for good; breast cancer; sniffing out an STD; dandruff; age spots; scoliosis.
- Twelve Tricks to Save Your Life in 2012
Warding off an attacker; brain injuries; tracking one's pulse; determining risk of heart attack and stroke; what to do if stranded in the wilderness.
- The Secrets to Your Healthy Success
Reaching health goals; delicious, easy-to-make food swaps; low-calorie snacks that can be kept in a purse; lowering the risk of diabetes.
- New Secrets to Lose Your Body Fat for Good!
Weight loss; an activity can burn up to 600 calories in just 30 minutes; health traps at sub shops; quelling cigarette cravings.
- Fix Your Flat Hair, Flat Feet, Flat Booty and More!
Getting a flatter stomach in five days; getting flat hair without dangerous chemicals; enhancing different areas of the body; ending flat-foot pain; a patient who says she had rubber cement injected into her body; undergoing cosmetic procedures.
- 26 New Ways to Lose Weight ... and Keep It Off!
Weight loss; fitness enthusiast Richard Simmons; a drink for losing inches; losing excess water-weight; increasing energy and burning more calories; swaps for fattening foods; preventing body odor; getting perkier breasts.
- Thirty Ways the Color White Affects You This Winter!
Comparing the health effects of white and red wine; using ice to lose weight; cold weather weight gain.
- Twelve Month Plan for a New You in 2012
Keeping wellness resolutions; cutting calories; reducing stress.
- What's the Difference?
Common health conundrums; birth control that may cut the risk of cervical cancer; over-the-counter products.
- Unwrap the Secrets to a Healthy Holiday!
Having a healthy, happy holiday; safety advice for shopping and decorating the tree; beating seasonal stress.
- The Best Health and Beauty Tips From Around the World!
Health advice from other cultures; international recommendations for luscious lips, sexy skin and healthy hair; living to age 100.
- Ask Our Docs: Do I Really Need to Worry?
Health concerns that go unchecked; suicide disease; when it is time to visit the emergency room; a doctor's number-one concern about one's health.
- Five Reasons You Gain Weight ... and Not One Is Food!
Five reasons why it is not food that makes one fat; how sleep can make one thinner; maximizing a fitness routine; happy-hour dieting; health-food myths.
- Ten Ways to Live a Longer Life!
Ten ways to live longer; predicting one's life expectancy; how pets can save lives; foods to increase the life span; staying sexy after age 50.
- The Doctors One-on-One
Safeguarding a baby against SIDS; a man who lost 300 pounds without surgery or a trainer; surgery to prevent cancer.
- Tantrum Camp for Women
Three explosive women go to tantrum camp; staying calm behind the wheel; foods to soothe the nerves; getting rage under control.
- The Cost of Living
Managing one's well-being on a budget; getting free medical exams; saving money at the pharmacy; feeding a family of four for $10; Ronnie Dunn performs.
- Your Most Irritating & Annoying Body Problems
Tackling aggravating ailments; sharks improve people's health; marijuana legalization.
- Unlock Your Body's Secrets
Unlocking the body's deep secrets; a fast-food ambush; healthy swaps for junk foods; a DNA test to predict one's future health.
- How Pink Affects Your Health
The powers of pink; reshaping one's body and one's life; laser technology to erase scars; preventing pimples.
- Medical Breakthroughs You Need to Know About
Amazing medical advancements; a diet to clear one's complexion; scar-free surgery; breaking through a weight-loss wall.
- No More Excuses: Take Charge of Your Health Now!
Losing weight; getting a good night's sleep; boosting energy; getting a second chance at life; burning as many as 1,000 calories per hour; six reasons to stop smoking.
- Your Best Hair Day, All Year Round
Having a good hair day every day; actress Jaclyn Smith; balding: causes and treatments; getting a salon look at home.
- Air: Are You Breathing Yourself Sick?
Tools to breathe easily and healthily; improving the air quality in a home; making food last longer.
- Tips From the Healthiest Cities in America
Health advice from across the U.S. and how each region ranks; four must-have foods; shopping fresh without breaking the bank.
- Top 10 Problems That Make Women Mad!
Women's top-10 health qualms; actress Fran Drescher reveals carcinogens in common products; breast soreness; a procedure may stop sweating.
- STUFF Yourself Healthy This Thanksgiving!
Enjoying Thanksgiving without spoiling health; calorie-cutting alternatives; what to do after one overindulges.
- How to Get Your Body Back!
A groundbreaking procedure restores a girl's ability to smile; Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels show how to lose weight and tone muscles.
- Gross Anatomy
Modern medicine solves painful and unsightly problems like parasites, freaky feet and piercings gone wrong.
- Younger, Thinner and Sexier in 30!
Chef Rocco DiSpirito; shaving hundreds of calories each week; a 30-minute face-lift; improving the lives of families in Malawi.
- I Can't Believe This Is Happening to Me!
The HPV vaccine and underage sex; a husband-turned-hero; getting the benefits of a flu shot without getting pricked.
- Hard to Pronounce, Easy to Treat!
Jennie Garth talks about a lifelong health problem; benefits of the game Operation.
- 50 Ways COLOR Affects Your Health!
Women using the 'little blue bill'; how the contents of a wallet can affect health.
- You Have to See It to Believe It! Medical Explanations for the Extraordinary!
Two medical marvels share their stories; a blind Little Leaguer who pitched a no-hitter; Cirque de Soleil performance.
- What's Worse?
Fat versus sugar; eliminating excessive body hair; parenting questions answered.
- Celebrity Health Secrets You Can Use
Barry Manilow talks about his health battle; Bret Michaels' medical update; Stevie Nicks' ailment; Mick Jagger's skin care solution.
- Sex Camp for Men!
Conquering boredom in the bedroom; how physical health influences desire; warning signs of a cheating mate.
- Don't Judge: It's Not Their Fault!
Medical reasons behind people's mannerisms; obsessive-compulsive disorder; why some people are often late.
- How Music Affects Your Health
Music is medicine for the mind, body and soul; woman lost her voice for 10 years; changing tunes may change eating habits; what a voice says about health.
- Most Embarrassing Questions: Family Edition
Living with family members' quirks; dancer Louis van Amstel; a makeover.
- The Pregnant Man: After the Baby
The first man in history to give birth, and the secret that is putting his marriage to the test.
- Trick and Treat Your Body Healthy
Medical talk show featuring a panel of practising professionals
- The Face of Courage
Courage; a brutal attack destroyed a woman's body and nearly took her life.
- Revealing Personal Health Info: the Dos & Don'ts
Details that must be divulged; whether meat eaters or vegetarians are healthier; arming the family against flu.
- How to Supersize Your Health!
Looking younger, getting fitter and feeling healthier; supermodel Niki Taylor; Jillian tells how to get sexy abs.
- Four Health Threats Every Woman Fears
Facing medical fears; treating skin cancer in minutes; pregnancy symptoms and side effects.
- Beat Your Biggest Health Battles
Breast Cancer Awareness Month; vital advice; Jillian Michaels tells how to lose weight, change lifestyles and regain health.
- Why Does My Body Do That?
Head-to-toe health questions; what one's hair says about one's marriage; blemishes; whitening teeth.
- The AFTER Show
The best sex of one's life; skin treatments; silencing a child's profanity.
- Stop the Panic: P-Words You Don't Need to Worry About!
Solving P-word predicaments; surgery for knee pain; the 360 FaceLift; the power of purple foods.
- Which Side Are You On?
Why soft drinks get a bad rap; whether one would rather live without social media or sex.
- How Contagious Is It?
Dr. Sanjay Gupta discusses the Michael Jackson death trial; tainted cantaloupe; fruit and vegetable safety.
- It's All in Your Bed!
Telephones and insomnia; reducing wrinkles overnight; fighting insomnia without prescription medicine; what sex- and stress-dreams mean; the risks of sharing a bed with a pet.
- Six Ways to Weigh Less
Weight loss; five steps to looking younger; hypnosis.
- The Doctors' Wake-Up Call With Jillian: Part 5
The finale of 'The Doctors' Wake-Up Call With Jillian' shows the changes that have taken place within three families.
- Are You Crossing the Line?
Breast implants for good grades; altering one's ethnic features.
- Fat Girl, Skinny Girl
Perks of being petite or a plus size; race and health; a confidence-boosting makeover.
- I Need Answers!
A man lost 46 years of memories to amnesia; three dating mistakes women make.
- The Doctors' Ultimate Weekend Guide
Staying healthy on the weekend; a hangover-curing milkshake; weight loss.
- The Doctors' Wake-Up Call With Jillian! Part 4
Three addicts must change their ways before it is too late.
- Secrets to Understanding Your Body
Medical talk show featuring a panel of practising professionals
- Are You Making the Right Choice?
Disciplining children; myths about organic produce; mistakes people make at the market.
- F-Words You Can't Ignore!
How to win a fitness session with Jillian Michaels; thinking twice at the drive-thru; phobias.
- Get Thin, Get Pretty, Get Rich
Reaching health, beauty and financial goals; a mother tells of overcoming domestic violence.
- The Doctors' Wake-Up Call With Jillian Michaels, Part 3
Part three of 'Wake-Up Call With Jillian!': three couples, three addictions, all under one roof for three days.
- Real Threat or False Alarm?
Toxic shock syndrome; flu shots.
- The Doctors' Intervention Hour
Social-media obsessions; a young mother addicted to heroin.
- What Women Need to Know From A to Z
The basics of women's health; model Kathy Ireland's beauty advice; 'sexercise.'
- Should You RSVP?
Dr. Wendy Walsh helps mothers to rediscover their sex appeal; dinner etiquette.
- The Doctors' Wake-Up Call With Jillian Michaels, Part 2
Three couples try to beat three addictions in three days, all under one roof.
- How Far Is Too Far?
A woman has had more than 100 cosmetic surgeries; the long-term effects of neurotoxin injections.
- The Doctors Unplugged & Uncensored!
The hosts tackle headlines and viewer questions and receive a visit from an unexpected guest.
- Get Ready for a Reality Check!
Obesity; child discipline; whether to tell a friend about a cheating spouse.
- The Doctors' Wake-Up Call With Jillian Michaels, Part 1
The first 'Wake-Up Call With Jillian.'
- In Depth: Sex in America
Medical talk show featuring a panel of practising professionals
- Breaking All the Rules
Dr. Phil McGraw discusses his interview with Cindy and George Anthony; new co-host Jillian Michaels gets a mammogram; back-to-school nutrition.
- Season 4 Premiere!
New co-hosts Jillian Michaels and Dr. Wendy Walsh; a nonsurgical way to get a fresher look.
- Get a Cuter Nose, Prettier Face and Better Butt Now!
Dr. Ordon's signature 'O' lift; fattening foods that can make one thin; a nonsurgical nose job.
- Your Health in the Headlines
The latest health news; allergy to sex; how much coffee is too much.
- Restore, Repair, Renew Your Life
Renewing one's life, body, mind and spirit; the beauty benefits of steam; what the eyes say about one's health.
- Pump Up the Volume!
Bulking up, adding inches and boosting beauty; the effects of a high-salt diet.
- Opposites Affecting Your Health
Medical talk show featuring a panel of practising professionals
- The Doctors Explore Chicago
Snacking smart at a ballgame; NBA player Brian Scalabrine.
- Get Your Body to Start Doing What You Want
Halting hiccups; preventing wrinkles; foods for digestive health.
- Your Health in the Headlines
The latest diet fads; herbal-remedy dangers; teen automobile safety; a fat-burning 'miracle.'
- The Doctors Take On New York City
Subway safety; robotic surgery; a day in the life of a New York City firefighter; Dr. Lisa Masterson's Broadway debut.
- Secrets to Brains, Beauty & a Better You!
How everyday activities affect one's health; reality star Caroline Manzo ('The Real Housewives of New Jersey'); boosting a child's grades.
- How to Look Like a Million Bucks!
Reality TV star Adrienne Maloof; celebrities' cheap secrets for lavish looks.
- The Battle of the B's
Cutting calories with surprising food-swaps; Hollywood's latest fitness craze; comic Chevy Chase.
- Things That Need Warning Labels!
Products for pets; feeling healthy at any age.
- 10 Rules It's OK to Break
Better sex; losing weight while eating favorite foods.
- 20 Questions From 20 Specialists
Ending chronic snoring; foods for younger-looking skin; reducing stress.
- The BIG Show
When excess can lead to success; lowering the risk of heart disease and diabetes; an obstacle course.
- Could It Happen to You?
Handling health's most unexpected turns; reality TV stars Giuliana and Bill Rancic; treatment for nut allergies.
- Best Cures for Your Worst Problems
The McGraw family's baby announcement.
- The Doctors Takes On Chicago
The hottest health topics; fighting childhood obesity.
- Manly Problems Women Have
A woman with a deep voice can learn to sound more feminine; simple wardrobe swaps; banishing belly bulge.
- Health Mistakes That Are Making You BROKE
Low-cost and free medical services; saving cash by surfing the Internet; staying safe in the summer.
- How to Get Red Carpet Ready From the Inside Out!
Undo damage caused in the pursuit of perfection; Maria Menounos; Tracy Dimarco.
- Are You Prepared?
Preparing for menopause; reasons for not shedding the last 10 pounds.
- Get Ready for Summer NOW!
Losing weight with tips from Jillian Michaels; grilling safely; sun safety.
- Beauty Trends: Are They Too Extreme?
Facelifts and chemical peels; foods you can eat for a better complexion.
- Secrets to Turning Your Health Around
Race car driver Danica Patrick; ionized bracelets; banishing scars; tire safety.
- Back Your Way Into Better Health
What the shape of one's bottom says about one's personality; alleviating back pain without medication.
- 50 Questions From 50 Cities
The doctors answer 50 questions from 50 cities around the globe; health-boosting food combinations.
- 20 Fast Fixes for Dozens of Problems
Solving common health problems with products in the pantry; health benefits of maple syrup; advantages of vinegar; treating five ailments for one dollar; surprising health benefits of alcoholic beverages.
- Your Smelliest and Hairiest Problems Solved
Home remedies for fighting bad breath; preventing premature balding.
- Break Free From Your Biggest Body Problems
Periods, the pill and pregnancy; sleep-training a 2-year-old.
- What's Really in Your Food?
Toxic ingredients in popular foods; avoiding artificial dyes in food; choosing produce safely.
- How Cold Can Improve Your Health
Health benefits of cold temperatures; freezing fat to look younger; an ice-cream pedicure and a popsicle facial.
- Make Time for Your Health
Common flubs that make food spoil faster; a timetable for child-rearing; a one-hour workout.
- Truth or Dare: We Dare You to Get Healthy
The doctors get to the bottom of common health perceptions; shocking one's body into shape.
- 20 Tips to a Healthier You
Twenty ways to become healthier; getting 30 minutes of exercise.
- The Discomfort Zone
The doctors discuss solutions for irritating, embarrassing and uncomfortable body problems.
- Who Is Making You Sick?
People influence others to overeat, binge drink and stress out; 'The Biggest Loser'; the risks of a girls night out.
- How to Choose the Best of the Worst
The doctors discuss making the wisest health choices in bad circumstances.
- How to Outsmart Your Genes
Traits determined by genetics; obtaining smoother thighs; predicting hair loss; Dr. Lisa Masterson's memoir, 'Paper Dollhouse.'
- Blame This, Not That!
The real causes of ailments; how to get the body back in shape after having a baby.
- Your Health in the Headlines
Three allergy-friendly pets.
- Pain, Insomnia, Lost & Found Body Functions
New treatments for sleep disorders; overactive bladder; alcohol poisoning.
- Ask Our Docs: On Location
The doctors answer viewers' health questions on location; healthy on-the-go foods.
- How Red Can Improve Your Health
What the blood type says about one's health; red-carpet-ready skin; which wines have the most health benefits.
- Spring Clean Your Body
Treating allergies without medication; 10 bad places for people with allergies.
- Get It Out of Your Body Now
Ridding one's body of unwelcome occupants; foods containing mercury; an herb that helps relieve symptoms of mercury poisoning; a new treatment designed to melt inches off the waist.
- You Should Have Tried ...
Getting rid of under-eye bags and adult acne; the latest surgical solution to relieve chronic pain and arthritis; the 17-Day Diet Challengers face their final weigh-ins.
- Desperate to Be Fixed
Journalist Katie Couric provides information about colorectal cancer; preserving fertility while undergoing chemotherapy; Miss Delaware raises awareness about an incurable disease.
- The Shape of Your Health
Flattening the abdomen; a lifesaving self-exam for men; actress Alicia Silverstone discusses her latest book.
- How to Choose the Right ...
Chef Rocco DiSpirito; shedding 10 pounds in two weeks; exercises to tone body parts women hate the most.
- Ask Our Docs: Celebrity Edition!
Actor Jon Lovitz, singer Naomi Judd and actress Chandra Wilson ask the doctors health-related questions.
- Listen to Your Body
Sugar-free sweeteners; Dr. Sears undergoes a tooth extraction on the show.
- How to Save Money, Look Younger & Live Longer!
Secrets to a fatter wallet, a fresher face and thinner thighs; legal commentator Nancy Grace.
- Guilty Pleasures That Are Good for You
Weight loss; boosting self-esteem; burning calories; the healthiest junk foods.
- Get to Know Your Girl Parts!
Medical talk show featuring a panel of practising professionals
- 30 Ways to Heal Yourself Without a Doctor
Thirty at-home healing remedies; a surprising use for salt water.
- Health Secrets Your Face Reveals
What the colors of the lips, tongue and skin say about well-being; the eyes are windows on one's health; signs of high cholesterol.
- What to Do ... if It Happens to You
How to respond when someone faints; in-vitro fertilization.
- Fashion 911: Beauty Habits That Harm Your Health
Some beauty habits are more fashionable than rational.
- Surprising Health Dangers You Never Knew
Safeguarding a family from unexpected health dangers; recalled items.
- The Hole Truth About Your Body
Facts about the body's orifices.
- Lose It Now: Pain, Bad Habits and Weight
The deadly consequences of sunbathing; new treatments for back and knee pain; the 17-Day Diet challengers' progress.
- How to Avoid a Misdiagnosis
When a massive headache may be more than a migraine; actress Chandra Wilson.
- How Does YOUR Body Measure Up?
Finding out how one's body measures up medically; why thinness does not always equal health.
- Health Scare Experiments
Medical interventions save lives in three families.
- The Naked Truth About Your Health
Dr. Ruth Westheimer talks about people's bodies, health and sex lives; skinny dipping in a hot tub.
- Why Do Men ...
Answering women's questions about men's health.
- Why Do Women ...
Answering men's questions about women's health.
- Celebrity Health Trends
Entertainment journalist Nancy O'Dell discusses celebrity health headlines; health controversy surrounding Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding; actor Michael Douglas' battle with cancer; actress Mila Kunis' skin care routine.
The doctors answer embarrassing questions that start with the letter M; moles; memory loss.
- Have Better Sex Now
Dr. Ruth Westheimer discusses having better sex; simple household items to heat things up in the bedroom.
- 20 Ways to Look 10 Years Younger
A breakthrough wrinkle-treatment; turning back time on aging hands and hair; actresses Alison Sweeney and Florence Henderson.
- Life-Changing Transformations
A woman undergoes brain surgery while she is wide awake; an injured 8-year-old's story of survival; reducing the risks of cancer and heart disease.
- Annoying Body Problems Solved!
Embarrassing body problems; hair removal; preventing body odor.
- Body Bowl
Keeping family members healthy on and off the field; football star Merril Hoge discusses preventing children's head injuries during contact sports; ballplayer Jorge Posada serves up healthy fare.
- Private Parts II
The doctors answer viewers' questions about their private parts.
- Turn Your Fat Belly Into a Flat Belly
Secrets to making a fat belly flat; easy exercises to do at home; low-calorie cocktails.
- 28 Days to a Healthier You
A 28-day road to health; protecting oneself from unexpected health-risks at home; three reasons why sex is healthy.
- Dangerous Trends
Shocking new trends and stunts put children at risk; alcoholic energy drinks have potentially devastating effects.
- Body Numbers You Should Know
The statistics vital to one's well-being; the 17-day diet challenge.
- How Heat Can Change Your Life
The hottest beauty treatments; laser treatments for kidney and liver tumors; the benefits of adding spices to the diet.
- 10 Problems, 20 Solutions
LASIK surgery; getting a good night's sleep; fixing a pet's potty problems.
- Secrets You Shouldn't Keep From Men
Women's biggest health secrets; antibacterial gels; Dr. Ordon's trip back to Haiti.
- Eat, Sleep, Poop
The three most common bodily functions; food allergy rumors.
- Ladylike Habits That Are Bad for You
Medical talk show featuring a panel of practising professionals
- Secrets to a Sexier You
Getting a sexier shape in less than an hour; five foods that can make one look younger; hairstylist Ken Paves.
- Prepare for Your First Time!
A woman delivers her first child by Caesarean section on the show; defense against heart disease.
- 20 Must-Do Things to Jump-Start Your Day
Changing one's daytime and nighttime routines; what to eat at night; a cure for morning breath.
- Unusual Body Changes
A fluttering or erratic heartbeat; food cravings; easing a toddler's constipation; a sore tongue; night sweats.
- Scared Straight: Health Scare Experiment II
The doctors take drastic measures to save three people's lives; a habit that kills thousands of Americans every year.
- New Ways to Look Younger
Low-cost beauty-boosting secrets; improving one's smile.
- Fix It or Live With It?
Solutions for painful heartburn, frequent urination and stuttering; a procedure removes fat from one part of the body and deposits it elsewhere.
- Soothe That Burn!
Soothing a body's burning sensations; 'feeling the burn' at the gym may be harmful to one's health.
- Will It Go Away on Its Own?
When to leave symptoms alone and when to seek medical care; bladder infections; Dr. Masterson's Honeymoon Kit.
- Cure It in No Time!
Quick procedures promise dramatic results without surgery; a natural stress-buster relieves tension in minutes.
- Health Trends for 2011
Trends in weight loss, fitness and immune-system boosting; keeping a dog in tip-top shape.
- The 17-Day Diet Challenge
Medical talk show featuring a panel of practising professionals
- Ten Things Ruining Your Life
Dangers of electronic gadgets; the role of blood type in conception, weight gain, and in cases of emergency.
- Ask Our Doctors
Answers to health questions; a junk-food diet; what is really in a water bottle.
- 52 Tips for the New Year
Advice for the new year; the Doctors Cocktail Beauty Lab; boosting one's sex life; trimming inches from the waistline.
- 'Tis the Season to Be Healthy
Staying healthy and trim while celebrating the holiday season; personal trainer Jillian Michaels; Olympic figure-skater Evan Lysacek; recipes, workouts and gift ideas.
- Winterize Your Family
Staying healthy as the temperature drops; winterizing a home; keeping children warm when it is cold outside; protecting skin from the elements.
- Top Five Questions You Need to Ask Your Doctor!
Interviewing potential doctors; important tests; how to make the most of a doctor's visit; five questions to ask in the ER.
- Why Is My Body Changing?
Author Katherine Schwarzenegger discusses body image; easing unwanted symptoms of menopause.
- Top Reasons People Call in Sick
When an illness is most contagious and when it is safe to go back to school or work; migraines and headaches; actress Marlo Thomas visits St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- Your Health in the Headlines
The top headlines affecting health; simple steps for a healthier home.
- Forty Ways to Fight the Flu
How to fight the flu; keeping gadgets germ-free; the flu shot.
- Secrets Your Feet Tell About Your Health
Information the feet reveal about health; how to warm up cold feet.
- Why Do I Itch and Smell Like That?
Bug bites; tickles in the throat; how digestion works; relieving itchy skin.
- Sex, Drugs & Rock'n'Roll
The daughter of rocker Alice Cooper; dangers of buying prescription medication on the Internet; dangers of pulling an all-nighter.
- Your Health in the Headlines
Whether working moms help or hinder their children; the link between dental hygiene and premature births.
- Solve Your Biggest Double Dilemmas
Burning twice the number of calories during a workout; getting rid of a double chin; what to do twice a day to add years to one's life.
- Ask Our Doctors: What Tests Do I Need?
The top tests Dr. Lisa recommends for women; a lifesaving test a dentist can perform; tests dogs and cats need.
- How the Number 17 Can Change Your Life
Problem skin; weight loss; 17 simple medical tests.
- Scary Symptoms That Are Harmless
The causes of numbness, heart palpitations, night sweats and bruising; influenza; hair loss.
- I'm Too Young for This!
Sagging skin, gray hair and other signs of aging; factors that may cause an early onset of hearing loss; singer Natalie Cole discusses a frightening health struggle that she did not see coming.
- Magic Johnson and America's Silent 4-Letter Killer: Salt?
Hidden places that salt may reside; how salt damages organs; former NBA player Magic Johnson talks about living with HIV for nearly two decades.
- Uncovering the Biggest Health Myths!
Health investigator Liz Vaccariello separates fact from fiction about medical myths; causes of varicose veins; food expiration dates; flat abs.
- Health Secrets Women Shouldn't Keep
TV personality Wendy Williams talks about her battle with Graves disease; when it's okay to lie to your child; public bathroom etiquette.
- 50 Questions From 50 Families
The doctors answer 50 pressing question from 50 different families; headache treatments for all ages; preventing infections passed on by pets.
- Eat, Drink and Be Healthy This Thanksgiving
Recipes that cut fat and calories; tips to prevent overeating; calorie burning workout; keeping your family safe and healthy when traveling; the latest child restraint seat.
- Teens and Drugs: Are Your Kids Next?
Why more teens are getting hooked on drugs; keeping your family safe from the latest drug dangers; former child star Jodie Sweetin shares her journey to sobriety; an intensive care unit for drug-addicted babies.
- Forty Ways to Better Sex Tonight
Dr. Ruth's tips for pleasuring your partner; comic Niecy Nash shares tips for husbands; recipe for male sexual stamina.
- All About Your Private Parts
Private parts of the body; how to fight armpit fat.
- Improve Your Health From A to Z
The ABCs of medicine; morning sickness; the No. 1 mistake parents make when children get sick.
- Dr. Travis in the ER
Dr. Stork works in the emergency room; a food swap can reduce chances of developing diabetes.
- How to Get It Out!
Medical talk show featuring a panel of practising professionals
- Fix Your Health for Free
Cutting high costs of medical bills and fixing health free of charge; personal trainer Jillian Michaels discusses building an at-home gym and losing weight.
- What Would You Do if Disaster Strikes?
What to have on hand in case of disaster; preparing for an earthquake; surviving a plane crash.
- Body Problem Breakthroughs
Weight loss; a nonsurgical face-lift; getting a sexy six-pack without going to the gym.
- The A-List
Solutions for asthma, allergies and acne; reducing lines and wrinkles; the symptoms of anxiety.
- Surprising Health Dangers You Need to Know
How to stay safe from the most dangerous toxins in the home; what a woman should know before an OB/GYN visit.
- How to Understand the Opposite Sex
The key to understanding the opposite sex is in the body.
- Health Scare Experiment
The biggest health fears; what life is like as a lung cancer patient.
- Your Health in the Headlines
Why clothing designers want customers to believe they are thinner than they really are; the dangers of wearing high heels while pregnant.
- Would You Know What to Do?
Vital information to know in an emergency; the top choking hazards for children; helping someone struggling in water.
- Reverse Your Body Damage Now
The latest solutions for age spots, skin damage, wrinkles, bad hair and painful knees; toning the abdomen without going to the gym.
- Did You Know?
How to keep children safe on Halloween; health benefits of the flu vaccine.
- Top Health Taboos Women Are Afraid to Talk About
Improving one's love life; a five-minute fix for body odor.
- All Shook Up
Exercises for toning a jiggly behind; delicious, healthy shakes.
- Latest Fat Fixes and Motherhood Survival Club
Putting the latest fat-fixes to the test; singer Mel B., Dr. Cara Natterson and TV host Samantha Harris discuss when to talk to children about sex.
- How to Prevent the Top Five Killers
Actress Olivia Newton-John discusses breast cancer; the latest treatments for stroke victims; the No. 1 killer of women and how to prevent it.
- Symptoms You Should Never Ignore
Seasonal asthma often masks a more serious condition; protecting skin as the seasons change.
- Does It Happen to Other Women, Too?
Eco-friendly and chemical-free alternative to tampons; who should perform a baby's circumcision.
- At What Age?
The stages of a child's development; the Motherhood Survival Club.
- Find Out What's Wrong and Fix It!
Solutions for frustrating, everyday health problems; getting rid of stubborn fat without surgery.
- Ten Bad Things That Are Really Good for You
What forbidden food one should eat without shame; how to boost a child's immunity; which fast food has a surprising health benefit.
- Make Your Skin Flaws Disappear Now!
How to make skin flaws vanish; 'The Biggest Loser' winner Danny Cahill shows off his new body.
- Could It Happen to You?
Which foods may be contaminated with lead; the signs of lead poisoning; preventing a hernia; avoiding one of the most deadly forms of cancer.
- Why Size Matters
Breast size and breast cancer.
- Your Health in the Headlines
What one may be ingesting by drinking from a can; which foods nourish which organs.
- Waiting Room Confessions
What to know before a doctor's appointment; groundbreaking skin-cancer surgery.
- What's Really on Your Face and in Your Body?
The ugly truth behind beauty products; birth control; a drink said to boost brainpower.
- Ten Things I Hate About You
How to remedy things one hates about one's health; simple, healthy recipes a family will love.
- How to Stay Healthy This Fall
Germs, illnesses and immunizations; lice; early warning signs for the second-most-common cancer in young women.
- What Is That Bump?
A facial blemish may not be just another pimple; keeping bed bugs from biting.
- Top 10 Complaints Dr. Lisa Hears From Women
Dr. Lisa Masterson discusses the 10-most-common issues that women discuss with their gynecologists; causes of hair loss in women; excess pelvic fat.
- Secrets: Why You Shouldn't Be Ashamed!
How a job affects one's health.
- What Women Want
What women want; personal trainer Jillian Michaels ('Losing It With Jillian') reveals the No. 1 trigger for weight gain.
- Motherhood Survival Club & What the Yuck?
Reality star Bethenny Frankel and the Motherhood Survival Club tackles the biggest issues modern mothers face; the Organically Sassy Mamas.
- Understand Your Body's Ups and Downs
Dr. Sanjay Gupta reports on medical crises around the world; how the brain changes with age; keeping the memory sharp.
- What Are Your Chances of Getting It?
The symptoms of salmonella, strokes and a new super-germ, and the odds of an individual getting one of them; how to keep the family safe.
- Improve Your Health by the Numbers
The facts and figures for leading a healthy life; a five-step action plan for jump-starting the metabolism.
- New Procedures to Improve Your Body
Getting rid of spider veins; soothing achy feet; top procedures for bettering the body; easing the aches of high heels while looking thinner.
- Breaking Medical News; Treating Severe Eczema; Funeral Selfies Trend; Spray Away Nasal Allergy Symptoms
Health mistakes; foods that may minimize Monday morning stress; when to start a diet; saving money at the grocery store; scheduling medical appointments; eczema; health headlines.Friday 14th March 9:00am EDT - WUSA (CBS)
- Celebrity Health Scares; Restaurant Rat Maps: Are You Dining With Rodents? Spanking Law Controversy; Controlled Heroin Dosing
Spanking children; weaning opiate addiction; actress Countess Vaughn discusses the dangers of wigs; ADHD; an app for chatting live with a physician.Thursday 13th March 9:00am EDT - WUSA (CBS)
- Dangerous Bacteria Lurking in Tanning Salons? Extreme Body Lift; Dangerous New Drug Trend; Truth or Scare: New Pig Virus Harmful to Humans?
Flesh-eating bacteria; a guest who lost more than 150 pounds gets a body makeover; a viral outbreak on pig farms; a dangerous new party-drug cocktail.Wednesday 12th March 9:00am EDT - WUSA (CBS)
- Surprising Nightmare Triggers; Extreme Pelvic Pain; Why Are You So Forgetful? Unsightly Leg Makeover Revealed
Car sickness; causes of nightmares; temporary amnesia; a former ballerina's leg lump; severe pelvic pain; fertility; a tornado leaves a woman partially paralyzed.Tomorrow at 9:00am EDT - WUSA (CBS)
- Dying to Be Thin: Anorexia Intervention; Period Causes Collapsed Lung; Unexplained Hair Loss; Real Housewife Lisa Vanderpump
Former Miss America Kirsten Haglund discusses anorexia; a woman's lung collapses; fighting hair loss; Lisa Vanderpump ('The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills') discusses alopecia in pets; dangers of being bitten by a cat.
- Exclusive: Kristin Chenoweth Reveals Health Secret; Caffeine Lands Man in ER; 3 Surprising Reasons You're Constipated; Foods That Treat High
Singer Kristin Chenoweth talks about her health; a Girl Scout scores big selling cookies outside a marijuana dispensary; caffeine jolt lands a man in the emergency room.
- Breaking Health News; Nose Job Nightmare; Triplet Makeover; Shiver Yourself Skinny?
One man's bad experience with plastic surgery; lowering the thermostat may help with weight loss; health stories.
- Hot Health Headlines: Cancer Campaign Controversy; Crack Pipe Vending Machines; Airplane Assaults; Plastic Surgery Fraud
Health stories include a cancer awareness campaign and an initiative to prevent the spread of blood-borne diseases; trends that pose serious threats to aviation safety.
- Chronic Vomiting; Is Your Coffee Intake at Toxic Levels?; The Ick Factor: Gross Health Problems Revealed; Healthy Foods That May Harm
The potential dangers of too much caffeine; a rare disorder causes a woman to vomit every day; getting a choosy eater to eat.
- 31 Unexpected Health Secrets for March; Health Danger Lurking in Faucets; Shocking Health Confessionals; Surprising Risk for Deadly Clots
Health tips for every day in March; protection from blood clots; fruit that may be toxic; tests for detecting colon cancer; an animal may hold the key to curing HIV.
- Breaking Health News; Pregnancy-Induced Stroke; Doctors' Health Scare Experiment; Heart Attack Warning Signs
Health headlines; a woman has a stroke after giving birth; a teen smoker undergoes a simulation to feel what it is like to live with a chronic lung disease; heart disease; a Broadway star battles ovarian cancer.
- Dangerous Health Trends on the Rise: Why You Should Be Worried! When Extreme Medical Conditions Strike Your Family
A child born with a severe facial cleft needs corrective surgeries; dangerous new teen trends; chef Rocco DiSpirito shares his plan for rapid weight loss.
- Attempted Murder by Feces; How Immortality May Be a Possibility; Extreme Home Cures Debunked; Fever Reducers Spreading the Flu?
Bizarre health headlines; one man's kidney donation starts a chain reaction that saves 10 lives; building muscle mass; shingles; fever-reducing drugs may increase the risk of catching flu.
- Hush-Hush Health Problems: Unexplained Skin Infection on Breasts; Dr. Travis Reveals Very Intimate Secret; Mastectomy Scar Tattoos
Yeast infection under the breasts; a skateboarding accident leaves a man with an extreme injury; tattoos turn breast-cancer scars into body art; foot reading; Dr. Travis Stork's embarrassing secret; healthy habits may harm the teeth.
- A Doctors' Health Scare Experiment; Entire Family's Drastic Weight Loss Measures; Secret Tricks to Disguise Your Flu Face
A young mother obsessed with tanning faces the dangers of excessive UV exposure; a woman and her daughters get gastric surgery to lose weight; quick, minimally invasive cosmetic surgery.
- Breaking Health News; Laser Away All of Your Ailments: Zap Away Unwanted Hair; Smooth Your Scars Away; Combat Kidney Stones in Seconds
Breaking medical headlines; laser therapies for scars and kidney stones; getting rid of unwanted body hair; LED technology for whitening teeth.
- Extreme & Embarrassing Health Confessions Revealed; Cosmetic Infidelity: Secret Anti-Aging Treatments; Foods That Fight Flatulence
Guests divulge their deepest, darkest medical secrets; foods for fighting flatulence; the doctors share their most mortifying health confessions.
- Health Scare Experiment; Man With No Butt Crack; Ask Dr. Rachael; Which Is Worse?
A self-proclaimed 'food addict' gets an ominous glimpse into her potential future; a chronic skin infection causes a man to have his buttocks permanently sewn shut; answers to intimate health questions.
- Did Anesthesia Cause Suicide? Erase Your Varicose Veins; Tragedy Motivates Man's 300-Pound Weight Loss; Egg Donor Stripped of Fertility
Weight loss; varicose veins; baby wipes; risks of anesthesia.
- Psychotic Breakdown From Diet Pills? 12-Year-Old Unable to Control Weight Gain; New ADHD Controversy: Does It Really Exist? Root Canals
A child becomes morbidly obese after brain surgery; a woman says diet pills caused a psychotic breakdown; whether ADHD really exists.
- 5 Secret Health Mistakes Damaging Your Relationship: Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger; Ask Our Docs: Romance Edition
Five ways to fire up the love life and enhance health; Patti Stanger ('Millionaire Matchmaker') helps Dr. Jennifer Berman find Mr. Right; viewers' questions about sex; Botox; orgasms.
- Body Fluids Exposed; Test to Predict Heart Attacks? Toxic Sweat Dangers; Infected Earwax? Mucus Overdrive Dilemmas?
The 32 fluids in the human body; predicting a heart attack.
- Woman Eats Away Illness? Fat-Free Foods You Should Never Eat; Warning Labels You Must See; Controversial Parenting Techniques
Food fixes for headaches and muscle cramps; fat-free foods to avoid; a woman says dietary changes helped cure her chronic bowel disease; a hands-off approach to parenting.
- Too Hot for TV 2: Hot Temper Can Trigger Stroke? Fire Ant Deaths; Surprising Reasons for Your Burning Throat; Flaming Feet Fixes
Sore throats; scarlet fever; sun-damaged skin; foot fungus; excessive anger could trigger a stroke; male grooming and fashion trends.
- The Doctors' 2,500-Pound Weight Loss Makeovers! Couple Loses Weight to Save Relationship; Friends Are the New Diet Plan?
Inspirational stories of 12 men and women who lost a total of 2,500 pounds; Dr. Travis Stork's weight loss advice.
- Breaking Health Headlines; Mistakes Your Doctor Might Be Making; Health Clues Your Face Can Reveal; Secret Sauce for Better Sex
Health headlines; what to know before getting tests and treatments; health clues a reflection can reveal; taking the sex life to new heights.
- The Doctor's Diet Challenge; Minute Makeovers; Ask Dr. Rachael; Which Is Worse? Supermarket Secrets; Bizarre in the E.R.
Weight-loss advice; saving money at the supermarket; a carpenter tells of accidentally shooting himself in the heart with a nail gun; concealing embarrassing blemishes.
- Must-See Body Transformations; 5 Healthy Foods Making You Fat; Woman Tweets Live At-Home Birth; Bizarre Beauty Trends; Worth a Try?
Incredible before-and-after body transformations; seemingly healthy foods may sabotage weight loss; bleach facials; a mother tweets live during her labor and delivery.
- Housewife NeNe Leakes' Health Scare; The Doctors' Lose It for Love Boot Camp Finale; SWV's Health Secrets Revealed
Reality-TV star NeNe Leakes; weight-loss coaches Dan Marino and Marie Osmond reveal the winners of The Doctors' Lose It for Love Boot Camp; actress Haylie Duff.
- Bad Body Parts Every Woman Fears; Tips for a Tighter Tush; Beating Belly Bloat; Fix for Cleavage Wrinkles; Inject Away Oily Skin?
Body issues about which women are self-conscious; sculpting a shapely booty; foods that fight thinning hair; a treatment for oily skin.
- Breaking Medical News; Gel Manicure Dangers; Teacher Fired for Facebook Faux Pas; Anti-Rape Underwear? Cosmetic Quick Fix
Health headlines; underwear designed to protect women against rape; a teacher is fired after a risque photo of her and her husband surfaces on Facebook; germs lurking under the fingernails; nail-salon dangers.
- Out-of-the-Box Health Remedies; Shocking Celebrity Beauty Treatments; Dr. Sears' Surprise Reunion; Doctor on Demand
Unexpected remedies for wrinkles, age spots, bloating and hair color; enhancing the sex life; an app for chatting live with a licensed physician.
- Jaclyn Smith's Skin Secrets; Engaged Couple's Medical Scare; Drink Yourself Healthy; Bulletproof School Supplies?
Actress Jaclyn Smith reveals her secrets for youthful, radiant skin; ruptured brain aneurysm; bulletproof school supplies.
- Total Body Lift; Foods That Improve Digestion and Reduce Belly Fat; Urine Therapy? Living With an Ostomy Bag
Drinking urine to cure inflammatory bladder disorder; chronic bowel disease; foods to improve digestive health; a big body transformation.
- Clint Black's Family Tragedy; No-Knife Tummy Tuck; Skinny Kitchen Secrets; Plastic Surgery Obsession; Ask Our Docs: Cristina Ferrare
Singer Clint Black discusses the disorder that took the life of his 16-year-old niece; a man goes to great lengths to look like Justin Bieber; melting fat using thermal energy; simple ways to cut calories.
- Breaking Medical News; Health Clues Your Hair Reveals; Hidden Hazard Lurking in Your Spice Rack; Milk & Cookie Disease?
Late-night snacking; what hair may say about health; an all-natural way to get shiny, healthy hair; danger in the spice rack; health headlines.
- Bullied Teen's Battle to Heal Torn Scalp; Brain Surgery While You're Awake! Dreaded Back-Fat Removal; Breast Cysts: When You Need to Worry
A bullying incident leaves a child with potentially permanent bald spots; a breast condition; a woman undergoes brain surgery while awake.
- New Implant for Treating Alcohol Addiction; a Condition That Turns Skin to Stone; Gloria Gaynor Opens Up About Her Personal Health
Music and health; an implant for treating alcohol addiction; a young boy's skin turns rock-hard; Gloria Gaynor performs.
- Tyrese Gibson Discusses the Death of Friend Paul Walker; New Surgery for Sinusitis; Quick Fix forReceding Gums; UTI Treatment and Prevention
Actor Tyrese Gibson; an implant for chronic sinus pressure; a fix for receding gums; frequent UTIs; chef Jeff Henderson provides healthy, low-cost recipes.
- Extreme Life-Changing Face Makeover; Mom & Daughter at Odds; Must-Have Health Gadgets for 2014; Co-Ed Nude Yoga; Word of the Day Giveaway
A dramatic dental makeover; Pastor Miles McPherson; health and beauty gadgets; a Word of the Day giveaway.
- Must-Know Product Recalls; Plan B Contraceptive Controversy; Save Money on Meds; Are Your Vitamins Tainted?
Health headlines; vitamin supplements; contraceptives; cutting-edge technology saves a young child's life; saving money on prescriptions.
- Health Secrets Your Lips Reveal; Unhealthy Feet, Unhealthy Body? 5 Tips to Disguise Crying Eyes; 3 Surprising Reasons You're Getting Fevers
Never-before-seen footage from past shows; satisfying hunger cravings without overeating; five health clues the lips reveal; easy ways to cut calories; mouthwash for dry feet; treadmill dancing.
- Living Without a Colon; Dr. Ian's Super Shred Diet; TLC Singer's Battle With Lifelong Illness
Dr. Ian Smith's Super Shred Diet; a woman beats intestinal cancer by having her colon removed; singer Tionne 'T-Boz' Watkins.
- Embarrassing Body Issues; Revealing Celebrity Snapshots; Severed Hand Surgery; Excessive Sweating & Butt Fungus
Embarrassing health questions; celebrity 'selfies' on social media; a man's ankle helps to save his severed hand.
- Girl With Half a Face; Shocking New Research on C-Sections; Country Singer Mark Wills
A teen with severe facial tumors takes bold action to help stop years of bullying; a woman raises children with special needs; cesarean sections; singer Mark Willis.
- Cynthia Bailey's Health Confession; Carrie Underwood's Beauty Secret; Are Large Breasts Ruining Your Life?
Cynthia Bailey ('The Real Housewives of Atlanta'); breast reduction surgery; beauty benefits of baby products; singer Carrie Underwood's beauty secret.
- Eat Away Your Illness; Bizarre in the E.R.; How to Prevent Beauty Blunders; Which Is Worse? Cures From the Animal Kingdom
Ways animals can cure humans; strange tales of emergency medicine; four superfoods; avoiding beauty blunders; a Word-of-the-Day Giveaway.
- Drs. Exclusive: Born Without a Birth Canal; Bizarre Health Trends; Ask the Vet: Pet CPR; The Vegan Rapper
A woman was born without internal sex organs; body art exhibits; rapper the Vegan Boss; performing CPR on pets.
- The Doctors Unplugged: Shocking Celebrity Health Trends; Star From The Hangover; Drs. Get Pranked! Anti-Aging Down There
Health questions; an animal actor; a trendy new procedure; Dr. Jim Sears goes bungee-jumping; increasing the sex drive.
- Travis's Secret Weight-Loss Tips; Anti-Aging Secrets You've Never Heard; Cindy Crawford's At-Home Secret for Supermodel Skin!
Weight loss; getting the most nutrients out of vegetables; a new treatment to reduce signs of aging; model Cindy Crawford's skin.
- Hot Health Headlines; Doctor Sued for Woman's Private Part Problem?; 5-Year-Old Saves Mom's Life; Emergency Labor and Delivery Tips
A 5-year-old girl who saved her mother's life; creating an emergency plan with a child; health headlines.
- Obamacare 101: How the Affordable Care Act Affects You; Don't Be Confused Anymore!
Information of the Affordable Care Act; opposing views and impacts.
- The Doctors' Holiday Health Special!
Honoring men and women in the military; makeovers; sidestepping holiday stress; gadgets to ward off holiday weight gain; health benefits of Christmas music.
- Mary Murphy's Health Scare; Italian Comfort Food Diet; Gold Medalist Gabby Douglas Surprises Blind Gymnast; Shocking Social Media Dangers
Choreographer Mary Murphy; social media dangers; a 14-year-old blind gymnast.
- Breaking Medical News; Pregnant & Didn't Know It; Drop 5 Pounds Without Knowing It; Cooking With Rapper 2 Chainz
Rapper 2 Chainz; ingredient swaps to cut calories; a woman who did not know she was pregnant until she went into labor; breast cancer treatments; health headlines.
- 5 Items in Your Purse Making You Fat; Top Health Myths Exposed; Teen Mom Star Maci Bookout's Mystery Illness Revealed
Maci Bookout ('Teen Mom'); separating health myths from reality; the top five erogenous zones for men and women; purse contents that could cause weight gain.
- The Doctors Investigates: What's Really in Your Food? Surprising Additives, Addictive Ingredients & Potentially Hazardous Chemicals
Decoding food labels to identify potentially hazardous chemicals; addictive foods; cravings; grass-fed vs. grain-fed beef.
- Dr. Travis' New Weight Loss Secrets Revealed; Kate Hudson's Trick to Rock-Hard Abs; Drs. Take on Carol Burnett's Health Concern
A three-step diet; a recipe for one of Dr. Travis' favorite healthy meals; actress Kate Hudson's weight-loss method; a former guest loses 52 pounds; actress Carol Burnett's health concern.
- Shocking Causes for Bad Sleep; 30-Minute Fix for Back Pain; Cage Fighting Kids; Lisa Whelchel Rumor Fix; HPV Vaccine Debate
Chronic back pain; four reasons for a bad night's sleep; cage fighting for children; the HPV vaccine; Lisa Whelchel ('The Facts of Life'); a guest tells how he beat a 25-year addiction to chewing tobacco.
- New Flu Dangers You Never Knew; Surprising Hazard in Your Beauty Routine; Dr. Rachael Investigates Teen Health Issues
Influenza dangers; dangerous new synthetic drug 'N-Bomb'; Dr. Rachael Ross teaches teen girls about safe sex and self-respect; anti-aging cream dangers; gadgets for women's breast health.
- Niecy Nash's Split Earlobe Fix; Bulging Leg Disorder: Extreme Mom Intervention; Beauty Treatments That Help You Heal
A phone app to improve sex; a procedure to correct a man's deformity; sex and brainwaves; viewers' questions about sex; five sexual positions.
- Allergic to Husband? Life-Threatening Food Allergies; Fix for Over-Plucked Eyebrows; 6-Pack Ab Secrets Revealed
Viewers' health questions; getting six-pack abs; sex allergies and fertility; potentially fatal food allergies; a prostate exam.
- Drs. Exclusive: Vanessa Carlton's Health Scare; Rocco DiSpirito's Food Swaps; Exploding Head Syndrome; New Microwave Dangers
Singer Vanessa Carlton; chef Rocco DiSpirito; sleep disorder 'exploding head syndrome'; microwave oven dangers.
- Dangerous Mold in Your Washing Machine? Heart Attacks at Younger Ages; New Treatment for Painful Elbows; Snoring Solutions
Common household items that could be harming health; a genetic condition causes a heart attack in a seemingly healthy 21-year-old woman; tendonitis; ultrasonic energy to alleviate pain; strange but true tales of emergency medicine.
- Man Dies From Caffeine Overdose? Virginity Testing; Pediatric Acne; Shocking Cyst Removal
Controversial and bizarre medical news; solutions to audience members' pressing health concerns; a shocking live procedure.
- Too Hot for TV: Burning Lungs, Spicy Food Dangers, Blistering Skin, High Fevers, Fiery Throats & More
Soothing the burn of eating spicy foods; how to tell if a child's fever is dangerously high; keeping the sex life sizzling; help for a family displaced by devastating floods in Colorado.
- Dr. Rachael's BRCA Test; Out-of-Whack Hormones; Stem Cell Therapy Down There; Cookie Johnson
Dr. Rachael Ross discusses her family history of breast cancer; stem-cell therapy treats a woman's debilitating skin disorder; basketball legend Magic Johnson's wife, Cookie, discusses the stigma surrounding HIV/AIDS.
- Unbelievable Nose Makeover; Medical Marijuana for Kids; Severe Seizures; Female Odors Revealed
A mother gives medical marijuana to her child to control her severe seizures; a woman with a disfiguring tumor gets corrective surgery; a man puts a price tag on his private parts.
- Breaking Health Headlines; Dr. Travis & Dr. Sears' Dual Colonoscopy; DIY or Visit the ER?
Colonoscopies; a man struck by a car while saving another man's life; safely removing glass from a foot; the latest health headlines.
- Dr. Phil's Medical History; Extreme Mommy Makeover; Dr. Ian's Glaucoma Exam; the Vet Visits Dr.Travis!
Dr. Phil McGraw; chronic aches and pains; skin cancer; glaucoma; pet health; beauty advice; a mother of five gets a makeover.
- Ali Larter; Celebrity Beauty Fixes; Dr. Travis' Big Surprise; Dr. Ashton's Skin Scare?
Achieving celebrity looks at home; Kyle Richards ('The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'); actress Ali Larter's holiday recipes; a teen inspires Dr. Travis to take part in a 100-mile cycling marathon; a potentially lifesaving skin exam.
- Parents of 17 Kids! The Docs as Patients; Armless Bodybuilder; Illegal to Touch Pregnant Bellies?
A couple tell of the everyday challenges of raising 17 children; a woman discusses adapting to life without arms; touching a pregnant woman's belly without her consent; Dr. Andrew Ordon undergoes a prostate exam; vitamin supplement safety.
- Celebrity Gyno-logues, With Joanna Krupa, Jenifer Lewis, Kim Fields & Fran Drescher
Celebrities Joanna Krupa, Jenifer Lewis, Kim Fields and Fran Drescher discuss female anatomy and disorders; Patti Stanger ('Millionaire Matchmaker') and pre-menopause.
- Which Is Worse for You; Minute Makeovers; Medical Confessions; Bad Mistakes That Land You in E.R.; Check-In Challenge Winner
A one-minute fix for shiny, healthy hair; which is worse: sugar or alcohol; six items necessary for a hospital stay; bizarre things people do that put them in the ER.
- Dr. Phil Comes Clean About a Big Secret; Ultimate Foot Makeovers; Vaginal Fistula & Drs. House Call You Can't Miss
Dr. Phil McGraw discusses baldness; a woman born with 12 toes; habits that can cause skin to break out; a teen with a rare genetic disease.
- 3 Shocking Weight Loss Transformations; James Van Praagh; Dr. Ashton's Urgent House Call; Man Fired From Walmart for Saving Woman?
Three women transform their bodies and their lives; the doctors' life-changing moments; medium James Van Praagh.
- Twins, Triplets, Quads, Quints & More! Dr. Ian Twin Brother Prank! Dr. Travis' Adventures in Baby-Sitting
Health questions about twins and triplets; Dr. Travis Stork baby-sits quadruplets; a twin sibling impersonates a doctor.
- Drs. Take Over Entertainment Tonight; A-List Celebrity Health Secrets; Questions Direct From the Red Carpet
Hollywood's hottest health and beauty trends; tattoo technology erases the signs of aging; celebrity health questions.
- Breaking Health News You Can't Miss; 3 Foods You Should Never Eat; Do You Stink & Don't Know It?
Medical headlines; three healthy habits; three nonsexual ways of catching an STD; cocoa butter; caffeine; pregnancy myths; body odor; microwave popcorn.
- Get Inside Dr. Phil's Head: What's He Really Thinking? Plus, Academy Award-Winning Actress' Vision Scare; Bullied Teen's Suicide
Dr. Phil McGraw; a woman's teen son committed suicide because of relentless bullying; actress Marlee Matlin.
- Crash Landings: Must-Know Tips; Robin Quivers' Health Scare; Boy With Butterfly Skin
Radio personality Robin Quivers discusses endometrial cancer; an 11-year-old boy has skin so delicate it tears at the slightest touch; what to know before boarding a plane; alcohol and aging.
- Dr. Phil's Interview With Ariel Castro Hostage; Chaz Bono's Cosmetic Surgery; Dr. Ordon's Potentially Life-Saving House Call Show
Dr. Phil McGraw discusses his interview with Ariel Castro abduction survivor Michelle Knight; Chaz Bono undergoes surgery to remove excess skin after losing weight; Dr. Andrew Ordon helps a woman confront her fear of skin cancer.
- Drs. Exclusive: Real Housewives Star Comes Clean; Don't Let Turkey Wattle Give Away Your Age; Decrease Your Back Flab
Joanna Krupa ('The Real Housewives of Miami'); eliminating back flab; bulging body-parts; non-surgical methods to make body changes; low-calorie comfort foods.
- Drs Weigh In; Matthew McConaughey's Extreme Weight Loss; Tori Spelling's Confessions; Chris Brown's Reported Anger Issues
Thirty-five ways to improve health; 'healthy' foods that may cause weight gain; getting a picky eater to eat; bettering the body; health clues lips may provide.
- Scared Straight to Lose Weight; Hollywood Legends Return From the Dead; Dr. Travis Surprises Biggest Fan
Halloween; weight loss; hazards of sugar-free candy; a zombie-infested 5K.
- Nightmare Mouth Makeover; The Drs. Save a Life; The Delivery of a Lifetime
A woman who uses glue to keep her teeth from falling out gets a smile makeover; a couple who lost two babies share their journey to have another child; the doctors help to save a former guest's life.
- Super Shred Diet; Paralyzed Man Walks Again; Life-Saving Domestic Abuse App
Losing 20 pounds in four weeks; a paralyzed man defies medical odds; Robin McGraw introduces an interactive program to stop domestic violence before it starts.
- 6 Everyday Items Dirtier Than a Toilet; Our Own Dr.'s Cancer Scare; Debra Messing
Actress Debra Messing tells how to soothe allergy symptoms; reducing the risk of breast cancer; unexpected hot spots for germs.
- 140-Pound Weight Loss; Autistic Hate Letter?; Cancer Drug Denial?
Health headlines; a spiteful letter targets the mother of autistic children; a father with stage-4 cancer is denied a potentially lifesaving treatment; a past guest tells how she dropped 140 pounds in a year.
- Naomi Judd's Panic Attacks; Erin Brockovich; Family Survives Cruise Ship Disaster
Singer Naomi Judd discusses her history with hepatitis C and ongoing battle with panic attacks; consumer advocate Erin Brockovich reveals what women should know before undergoing a popular birth control procedure; deadly saltwater bacteria.
- What's Hiding in Your Home? Shocking Videos You Must See to Protect Your Family
A shocking home video that could save a child's life; protecting one's family from toxins hiding in the home; how harmful pesticides and pollutants can get on shoes; connections between a tidy house and a healthy weight.
- Doctors Get Pranked; 3 Purse Items to Avoid an Awkward No. 2; Banish Bloating, B.O. & Bad Breath
At-home solutions for fighting foot fungus, combating cold sores and banishing bloating; natural remedies for 'the runs'; technology for getting rid of tattoos; a social media movement that teaches teens to embrace their awkward years.
- Mom Fakes Son's Cancer?; 3 Beauty Tips to Do Before Bed Tonight; One Woman's Shockingly Swollen Foot
A police case involving a mother who may have faked her 4-year-old son's cancer diagnosis; a minor foot injury that developed into a rare pain disorder; the healing powers of prayer; three bedtime beauty tips.
- Breaking Medical News; Celebrity Rumor Fix; Home Remedies Using Vodka
The most current medical news; whether Hollywood health headlines are real or rumor; hard-boiled eggs and bruises; home remedies with vodka; radio host Casey Kasem's daughter, Kerri Kasem.
- What Really Happens After the Show: Boils, Itchy Eyes, Diabetes, Poor Circulation, Erectile Dysfunction
Impromptu health questions from fans; carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Vicki Lawrence; 200-Pound Weight Loss Makeover; Mystery Food Challenge
Actress Vicki Lawrence; Hollywood health headlines; a mystery health-food challenge; a disabled woman loses 247 pounds in a year.
- Fat, Tired & Ugly: 6 Surprising Causes!
Celebrity weight-loss coaches Dan Marino and Marie Osmond help married couples; habits with a negative impact on health; regulating hormones; defying age.
- Sharon Osbourne's Weight Loss Secrets; Chronic Pelvic Pain; Tongue Patch Diet; Sarah Michelle Gellar
Talk-show host Sharon Osbourne; actress Sarah Michelle Gellar; symptoms of a UTI may be a more serious condition; improving the complexion.
- Medical Confessionals; Celebrity Home Remedies; New Drug Dangers; New Skin Cancer Risk
A 25-state food poisoning outbreak; side effects from the drug crazy clown; home remedies for acne, itchy scalp and ear infections; celebrity secrets for healthy hair.
- Wardrobe Malfunctions Making You Sick; Nighttime Health Dilemmas; Stacy London
Stacy London discusses psoriasis; health risks of wardrobe malfunctions; side effect from hickeys.
- Shocking Headlines: Contact Lens Blindness?; How Toxic Is Your Tuna?; Water Therapy for Autism
A routine traffic stop results in a federal lawsuit; contact lenses; autistic children benefit from aquatic activities; three ways to reduce the risk of cancer.
- What Really Happens After the Show!; Fix Puffy Eyes, Saggy Breasts & Joint Pain
The doctors provide consultations and procedures for audience members; solutions for dark under-eye circles, abnormal birthmarks and bumps; losing weight as one ages.
- Nick Carter's Battle With Addiction; Farrah Abraham; Get Summer Skin in the Fall!
Singer Nick Carter; Farrah Abraham ('Teen Mom'); preparing one's skin for the fall.
- Medication Mix-Ups: Are You at Risk? Sleep-Texting; Aphrodisiacs to Boost Libido
Medicine mix-ups; groundbreaking procedures; the danger of sleeping near a cell phone; exotic aphrodisiacs.
- Scrubs Star Sarah Chalke on Her Son's Illness; Late-Night Snacks That Help You Sleep
Reducing stress; actress Sarah Chalke; parts of the kitchen harboring harmful bacteria.
- Summer Health Habits to Keep Year Round
The professionals show viewers good summer habits to keep going all year round. Guy Fieri offers his best tips for indoor grilling and presents three healthy recipes to try today. Dr Ordon also demonstrates his non-invasive stomach-tightening treatment