Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Season 21 (2014)
- Season 21 Episode 11: Chicken Chowfest
In Baltimore, wicked wings and a killer steak wrap; in Eugene, Ore., a soul food joint smoking barbecue bird and their signature burger; in Des Moines, Iowa, fried chicken and decadent red velvet waffles.Brand New Episode Friday 28th November 10:00pm EST - Food Network
- Season 21 Episode 10: All Baltimore, All the Time
Crab plates; a farm to table spot is cooking up bacon-wrapped meatloaf and Asian braised pork; a pizza joint serves up amazing pizza and savory risotto balls.Brand New Episode Saturday 29th November 3:00pm EST - Food Network
- Season 21 Episode 9: Soup-Centric
In Baltimore, an authentic Irish pub serves up seafood gumbo and a traditional corned beef and cabbage; in Eugene, Ore., 80 different kinds of soups are served; in Cincinnati, Vietnamese food is served.Today at 3:00pm EST - Food Network
- Season 21 Episode 8: Meat in the Middle
Baltimore serves up some amazing ravioli and killer clams; In Eugene, Ore., a sandwich food truck serves a meaty, cheesy, pork masterpiece; in Cable, Wis., barbecue with espresso and creme brulee French toast is on tap.
- Season 21 Episode 7: Old School Joints
In Duluth, an Italian market/restaurant serves up a homemade lasagna and muffaletta; In Eugene, Ore., the stop is an all-vegan spot serving up a tofu sammy and frozen peanut butter pie; In Delta, Wis., a retro diner serves up a special pancake.
- Season 21 Episode 6: One Street Wonders
Guy heads to Cincinnati to three righteous restaurants; a funky pub with creative hot dogs and sammies; a Belgian spot featuring waffles and beer cheese pretzels; a Southwestern spot serves up short rib street tacos and a chicken torta.
- Season 21 Episode 5: Small Town Standouts
In Parkland, Wis., sandwiches stuffed with brisket and pork belly; in Jackson, Wyo., Asian bison bowl and Thai curry soup; in Lancaster, Ore., a monster burger and a unique twist on pizza.
- Season 21 Episode 4: Worldwide Flavorfest
In Cincinnati, jerk chicken and spicy snapper; in Boston, porcini cascioni and rosettes; in Duluth, Bangkok burrito and a killer lamb curry.
- Season 21 Episode 3: Cross-Country Classics
In Boston, chicken and waffles and off-the-hook tots; in Carmel, Calif., biscuits and gravy and brisket chili; in Superior, Wis., a house-cured meat pizza.
- Season 21 Episode 2: Seriously Saucy
In Cincinnati, barbecued chicken and vegan chili; in Boston, lemongrass chicken and sloppy Joes; in Jackson, Wyo., scratch-made ramen and pork ragout.
- Season 21 Episode 1: Roadtrippin' in Beantown
An all-Boston smorgasbord; in Allston, two restaurants share one kitchen and cook up totally different menus; gravlax and chicken sausage; in South Boston, pierogi and an old-country fried pork favorite.
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Season 20 (2014)
- Season 20 Episode 5: All Day Dining
In Long Beach, Calif., pork belly is paired with octopus; in Monterey, Calif., apple pancakes and a three-pork porchetta; in Wilson, Wyo., banana bread French toast and beef stroganoff.
- Season 20 Episode 4: From Standards to Standouts
In Jackson, Wyo., savory chicken sopes and posole; in Carmel, Calif., cannelloni and seafood cioppino; in Long Beach, Calif., veggie sammies and a spin on pig and grits.
- Season 20 Episode 3: Old Standards, New Styles
In Long Beach, Calif., pot roast and scones; in Jackson, Wyo., pies topped with everything from pesto to spicy sausage and marinara; in Monterey, Calif., parmesan pretzels and short rib grilled cheese.
- Season 20 Episode 2: Stuffed and Twisted
In Monterey, Calif., lasagna and minestrone; in Boston, panini that will satisfy both meat and veggie lovers; in Jackson, Wyo., chicken pot pie and homemade soups and pretzels.
- Season 20 Episode 1: California Cruisin'
In Culver City, Gene Simmons from Kiss visits a hangout serving Hawaiian dishes; in Garden Grove, tamales and beef chamorro; in Monterey, oysters and a pasta-seafood medley.Friday 28th November 10:30pm EST - Food Network
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Season 19 (2014)
- Season 19 Episode 12: Righteous Bites
In Los Angeles, the Fat Jerry sammie; in Monterey, Calif., abalone sliders; in Aiea, Hawaii, oxtail soups and grilled turkey sandwich.
- Season 19 Episode 11: Grillin', Chillin' and Huli Huli Chicken
In Miami, Fla., smoky fried chicken and Buffalo-style pig wings; in In Orange County, Calif., drunken torta and green chicken chilaquiles; on Oahu, Hawaii, huli huli chicken.
- Season 19 Episode 10: Island Flavor
In Waipahu, lechon special and pork adobo fried rice; in Aiea, oxtail soups and the grilled turkey sandwich; in Kaneohe, pan-fried ono and ahi cakes.
- Season 19 Episode 9: International Family Style
In Holladay, Utah, pho and bahn mi; in Kailua, Hawaii, island favorites like Hawaiian-style kalbi ribs and mochiko chicken; in Salt Lake City, Utah, Greek dishes like grilled octopus and lamb tacos.
- Season 19 Episode 8: Cross Country Comfort Food
In Miami, Fla., comfort food like spicy oxtail and big ragu; in Park City, Utah, chivito club and chicken bowl with rice; a mom and pop ski lodge serving up pork osso buco, vegetarian mushroom stroganoff and crispy pork belly.
- Season 19 Episode 7: From Meatballs to Lollipops
In Miami, Fla., loaded chimi burrito and lobster lollipops; in Sandy, Utah, Canadian bacon and potato croquettes and white bean and steak pizza; in Salt Lake City, ten ounce meatballs.
- Season 19 Episode 6: Kickin' It in Key West
Eateries in Key West, Fla., include a little shack serving up New England seafood; standout fish tacos; a tiny food cart serving Asian-Caribbean fusion dishes.
- Season 19 Episode 5: Dynamite Duos
In New York's Lower East Side, pickling, smoking, curing and fermenting, everything from the goat necks to chicken wings; in Eureka, Calif., Mediterranean favorites; in Miami, Fla., whole fried snapper and beer braised baby back ribs.
- Season 19 Episode 4: Keepin' It Real
In Miami, Fla., brussels sprouts and the sous vide sammie; in Eureka, Calif., jerk fried chicken and shrimp and crawfish etouffee; in midtown New York, standout pizzas like pistacchio e salsiccia and montanara starita.
- Season 19 Episode 3: Big Time Bites
In New York's East Village, a standout burger; in Eureka, Calif., roasted oysters and wild mushroom cobble; in Ridgewood, N.Y., banh xeo and suon nuong xa.
- Season 19 Episode 2: All Things New York
A Bronx-bred pizza maker brings Neapolitan-style pies to northern California; in Queens, N.Y., a filmmaker turned chef makes spicy atomic fireballs; in New York's Lower East Side, seasonal sammies.
- Season 19 Episode 1: Guy's Hometown Tour
Guy tours his hometown of Ferndale, Calif., from a generations-old apple orchard, to an artisan cheese maker.
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Season 18 (2013)
- Season 18 Episode 13: Soup, Salad and Seafood
Guy Fieri visits a chef in Kansas City who serves a dressed-up version of comfort food, with dishes including chicken pot pie and steamed mussels
- Season 18 Episode 12: Family Time
In Nashville, a gourmet food truck with unique versions of grilled cheese; in the Sylvan Park area of Nashville, a Italian spot with namesake lasagna and lamb shanks; in Kansas City, Mo., chili pepper wontons and firebird chicken.
- Season 18 Episode 11: Tennessee Holiday Traditions
In Hendersonville, Tenn., a barbecue joint serves up a shoulder pull and a holiday ham; in Nashville, traditional Mexican tamales and quinoa sweet potato tacos.
- Season 18 Episode 10: South of the Border
In Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, a taco joint turns out fresh octopus tacos; stuffed fish with lobster sauce; taquito trifecta and sushi with a Mexican flair.
- Season 18 Episode 9: Pork, Pasta and Barbecue
A neighborhood favorite in Kansas City, Mo., serving pork hash with black beans; in Kansas City, authentic homemade pastas; in Albuquerque, N.M., smoked barbecue chicken and specialty hot dogs.
- Season 18 Episode 8: Comfort and Soul
In Portland, Ore., a cafe cranking out comfort foods like the heartless artichoke sandwich and a curried lentil dish; in Albuquerque, N.M., soul food with a New Mexico twist; in Kansas City, Mo., a barbecue and blues joint.Thursday 27th November 11:30pm EST - Food Network
- Season 18 Episode 7: All Kinds of Gobble Gobble
Guy Fieri visits a family bakery crafting a unique take on the turkey for Thanksgiving. Plus, in Santa Fe, a deli is turning out traditional turkey wild rice soup and pumpkin pie
- Season 18 Episode 6: Sammies and Stew
In Santa Fe, N.M., mahi mahi and Caribbean goat stew; in Albuquerque, N.M., turkey avocado with green apple chile chutney and a Duke City Reuben.
- Season 18 Episode 5: Aces of Authenticity
In Santa Fe, N.M., blue corn enchiladas with red chile sauce and chile en nogada; in Portland, Ore., won ton soup; in Albuquerque, N.M., beef cheek manicotti and squid ink black pasta with calamari.
- Season 18 Episode 4: Cannoli, Fritters and Wings
In Portland, Ore., shrimp fritters and a unique chicken salad; in Wheat Ridge, Colo., cannoli and kraut burgers; in San Francisco, adobo buffalo wings and pork tacos.
- Season 18 Episode 3: Servin' Up San Francisco
Guy Fieri stops by a re-purposed garage in the Mission District of San Fransisco for some braised beef short ribs and spicy shrimp with gravy
- Season 18 Episode 2: Meat Lover's Paradise
In Portland, Ore., a chef who butchers, cures, preserves and smokes everything in-house; in San Carlos, Calif., a neighborhood spot featuring burgers, cheesesteaks and signature sandwiches.
- Season 18 Episode 1: Neighborhood Knockouts
Guy Fieri travels up and down America's west coast searching for cool neighbourhood spots. He arrives in San Diego where a restaurant serves up a creme brulee French toast
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Season 17 (2013)
- Season 17 Episode 13: That's Fresh
In San Francisco, a totally gluten-free menu of Venezuelan standbys like arepas and empanadas; in Portland, homemade meats like Italian red wine dry cured salami and roasted garlic and rosemary bologna.
- Season 17 Episode 12: From the Heart
Guy Fieri stops by a family-owned Italian restaurant in Carlsbad, California who are staying true to their traditional ravioli recipe
- Season 17 Episode 11: All San Diego, All the Time
In Ocean Beach, Calif., a surfer spot with righteous burgers; a noodle joint with fried rice, pho, and a story to tell; in North Park, Calif., pizza.Thursday 27th November 11:00pm EST - Food Network
- Season 17 Episode 10: L.A. Eats
Guy gets a visit from Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, Kevin James and David Spade, the stars of the film 'Grown Ups 2' and invites them along for the Los Angeles ride.
- Season 17 Episode 9: From Pound Cake to Pot Pie
In Philadelphia, North African chicken and sour cream pound cake; in Leucadia, Calif., organic tacos from a roadside truck; in Phoenix, mac and cheese muffins and chicken pot pie in glass mugs.
- Season 17 Episode 8: Timeless Traditions
Guy Fieri travels to Philadelphia where there is a Jamaican restaurant pulling out all the stops with their authentic jerk chicken
- Season 17 Episode 7: A Festival of Flavor
In Denver, a short-rib burger and a savory apple strudel; in Tempe, Ariz., goat and tandoori chicken; in Philadelphia, chicken pie and grilled octopus.
- Season 17 Episode 6: Kings and Queens of 'cue
Guy Fieri meets the masters of meat, including a Texas-inspired barbecue restaurant in Compton, California which is smoking pork ribs
- Season 17 Episode 5: Peppers, Pork and Poutine
Guy Fieri heads to Phoenix where he meets a chef who puts her own spin on chillies and a regional pork dish
- Season 17 Episode 4: Traditional Gone Wild
In Philadelphia, Guy Fieri samples tacos that start with the head of a pig. Later, he travels to Phoenix where he visits an eatery with its own wood-fired oven
- Season 17 Episode 3: Dynamic Duos
In Denver, a corner bar smoking pork for its biscuits and topping pizzas; in Scottsdale, Ariz., breakfast enchiladas and french toast with red wine rosemary syrup.
- Season 17 Episode 2: Chicken, Chili and Chowder
Burbank, Calif., a chili-serving spot with a name dating back a century; Philadelphia, a three-story gourmet bar food joint; Toronto, Canada, a smokehouse kicking burgers and fried chicken up a notch.
- Season 17 Episode 1: Tacos And Tots
In Denver, homemade Tater Tots, pork rinds and a pastrami sandwich; in Tacoma, pork shoulder tacos, elk sliders and Tater Tots stuffed with parmesan cheese.
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Season 16 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 16 Episode 13: Real Deal Roots
Guy Fieri travels to Los Angeles to visits a food truck infusing Singaporean flavours into their chilli crab cakes and lamb burgers
- Season 16 Episode 12: Layers of Flavor
In Toronto, Canada, pork belly, a mac and cheese burger and a Christmas burger; in Nags Head, N.C., Jamaican jerk chicken and Caribbean pork chops.
- Season 16 Episode 11: Unlikely Partners
Guy Fieri samples unique combinations in Korea Town, Los Angeles he visits a craft beer restaurant putting duck into their fries and the French dip
- Season 16 Episode 10: Hittin' The Grill
Sampling food straight of the grill, beginning in Los Angeles where he samples a hot pork sandwich and a Mediterranean lamb burger
- Season 16 Episode 9: Eurocentric
In Tacoma, a hearty hangover soup and meat dish; in Toronto, Canada, unique versions of spaghetti and meatballs; in Syracuse, potato pancakes high with a savory stew.
- Season 16 Episode 8: Decadent Dishes
A southern inspired spot in Brooklyn is serving fired chicken and waffles, spicy pulled pork sandwiches and a daily donut; a local spot in Washington is serving meatballs and fire grilled artichokes.
- Season 16 Episode 7: Land to Sea
Guy visits an underground joint in Syracuse, New York, serving up chicken caesar sandwiches and spicy, sweet sausage fajitas
- Season 16 Episode 6: Hometown Haunts
Fried chicken, arancini balls and the sacred swine sandwich in New Jersey; Creole oyster benedict, winter squash and a blueberry crunch roller in Washington.
- Season 16 Episode 5: Savory Sensations
Guy Fieri visits a 60-year-old drive-in restaurant in San Antonio, Texas, where the owners are putting a Thai twist on classic Texas barbecue
- Season 16 Episode 4: Matches Made in Heaven
Guy Fieri visits a barbecue joint in Brooklyn, New York, that mashes up a variety of styles for their wings and beef ribs
- Season 16 Episode 3: Far Out
Guy Fieri visits a basement restaurant in Syracuse, New York serving waffles with their fried chicken, and a full Thanksgiving dinner
- Season 16 Episode 2: Fully Focused
Pasta institution in Syracuse, N.Y. creates a tomato sauce just for dipping spicy chicken wiggies; a local joint in Nags Head, N.C. has a funky techniques.
- Season 16 Episode 1: Authentic Eats
N'awlins roadhouse serves rice and beans, Cajun potstickers and a pulled pork pasta; a Mediterranean cafe serves falafel and baklava.
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Season 15 (2012)
- Season 15 Episode 13: Turn on Traditional
Guy Fieri visits a Mexican restaurant in Chesterfield that serves pork chilli verde, and a lobster shack in Boston that makes lobster macaroni cheese
- Season 15 Episode 12: Pubs and Grub
Classic British pub cooks gourmet grilled cheese and porchetta; a brewing station serves shrimp and grits with craft made beers; a corner spot serves pasta loaded with little neck clams.
- Season 15 Episode 11: Food Done Right
Guy Fieri visits a summer shack in Narragansett that serves clam cakes cooked in beef fat, and a restaurant in St Louis that is known for its cheese fries and duck
- Season 15 Episode 10: All Family, All The Time
Guy Fieri visits a child-inspired restaurant in Memphis that serves fried chicken, and a Thai restaurant in Hawaii that is known for its spicy dishes
- Season 15 Episode 9: Handcrafted
Guy Fieri visits a farmer's market in Memphis that serves meatloaf, sloppy Joes and catfish
- Season 15 Episode 8: Burgers, Noodles and Quahogs
Guy Fieri visits a burger joint putting a crowing touch to a mac and cheese burger, plus a seafood restaurant stuffing quahogs with chorizo
- Season 15 Episode 7: Flavortown Medley
Guy Fieri visits a bistro in Memphis that serves duck fried rice and Jack Daniels bread pudding
- Season 15 Episode 6: East Coast Comfort
A Southern comfort joint serving dishes like the confit pork belly corn dog in Cambridge; a Polish joint specializing in pierogies in Fall River; two restaurants in Providence serve clams, fresh linguine, meatballs and fries.
- Season 15 Episode 5: Massachusetts Madness
Seafood feast straight out of Italy while hosting the Mayor in Boston; gourmet sandwich shop in Brookline.
- Season 15 Episode 4: Surf 'n' Turf Jackpot
Guy Fieri visits a Memphis-style barbecue restaurant in Horn Lake, Mississippi, to sample their ribs, cheese fritters and burgers with pork rinds
- Season 15 Episode 3: Savory Standouts
Guy Fieri visits an authentic Cuban restaurant in Chicago that serves family recipes like the fricassee de pollo
- Season 15 Episode 2: Goin' the Extra Mile
Guy Fieri visits a burger joint in Chicago serving umami dishes that prides itself on its Asian flair
- Season 15 Episode 1: Unconventional Comforts
Guy Fieri visits the east coast of Oahu, Hawaii, where the general store serves traditional dishes including lau lau stew
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Season 14 (2012)
- Season 14 Episode 13: Coast to Coast Chow
Guy Fieri visits a restaurant in Charleston that specialises in serving breakfast, cooking a chicken fried biscuit and a shrimp BLT
- Season 14 Episode 12: Dynamic Dishes
Guy Fieri travels to Honolulu where he tucks into jerk chicken wings, before moving to Texas where he discovers a Russian restaurant making potato pancakes stuffed with beef
- Season 14 Episode 11: Belly Up
Guy Fieri visits a brewery in Chicago that serves mussels and brisket sandwiches
- Season 14 Episode 10: International Eats
Guy Fieri turns his attention to international dishes and a Lebanese restaurant in Richardson, Texas
- Season 14 Episode 9: Serious Sandwiches
Duck pastrami and knuckle sandwich; roast beef po' boy Cajun style; stuffed burgers.
- Season 14 Episode 8: All Vegas, All the Time
Guy Fieri travels to Las Vegas where a bar serves food from Buffalo, New York, plus a Bulgarian tapas restaurant serves us layers of European comfort food
- Season 14 Episode 7: Bbq Road Show
Guy Fieri visits a barbecues stand in Dallas serving beef brisket and Carolina pork
- Season 14 Episode 6: Unexpected Eats
A pirate's barbecue; twist on hot wings; twist on Asian, Mexican and Italian; chicken dumplings in a hot-dog joint.
- Season 14 Episode 5: Big Time Flavor
Guy Fieri visits a Neapolitan pizza place in Dallas which spreads bacon jam on pizza and fresh pancetta on pasta
- Season 14 Episode 4: Passin' the Baton
Guy Fieri travels to Baltimore to sample authentic Greek cuisine as two families serve up old-age recipes
- Season 14 Episode 3: Crankin' Up the Classics
Guy Fieri travel to Minneapolis to visit a family-run Italian deli serving pizza and fresh pasta
- Season 14 Episode 2: Streamlined Sammies
Guy Fieri travels to Austin, Texas to a tiny trailer serving up home made sandwiches to customers on the street
- Season 14 Episode 1: Triple D All Stars
The foodie is joined by actor Matthew McConaughey in Georgetown, Texas, where a diner serves up ham and waffles
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Season 13 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 13 Episode 13: Outside the Box
Guy Fieri continues his culinary adventure as he samples a Tex-Mex selection of savoury soups in Dallas
- Season 13 Episode 12: Time Tested Treasures
Guy Fieri and former Super Bowl champion Joe Theismann visit a taqueria in Baltimore
- Season 13 Episode 11: Long Standing Legacies
Two Irish brothers in Annapolis, Maryland served up food from their homeland with a twist including Guinness-fried oysters with homemade coleslaw
- Season 13 Episode 10: Old Faves, New Craves
Guy Fieri visits a local deli in Santa Barbara, California, famous with locals and celebrities that serves traditional pastrami
- Season 13 Episode 9: Family Matters
Guy Fieri visits a Chinese restaurant using family recipes in Vancouver, British Columbia where they hand-pull noodles
- Season 13 Episode 8: Multitaskers
Guy Fieri visits a Greek diner in Dundalk, Maryland that serves up family recipes, along with a restaurant in Oxnard, California which bakes, brews and cooks
- Season 13 Episode 7: Global Traditions
Guy Fieri visits a British-style fish and chip shop in Santa Barbara that serves classic UK dishes including haggis and toad-in-the-hole
- Season 13 Episode 6: Meat Madness
Guy Fieri tries a duck club sandwich with home-made garlic mayo in Charleston, South Carolina
- Season 13 Episode 5: Scratch Made Classics
Guy Fieri visits a chef serving homemade pretzels with a special beer and cheese sauce in Manhattan, New York
- Season 13 Episode 4: Southern Staples
Guy Fieri samples southern staples with a twist in Vancouver, including pulled pork pancakes with a side of Jack Daniel's syrup
- Season 13 Episode 3: Kid Rock's Detroit Tour
Guy Fieri and Kid Rock travel through Detroit, and also try macaroni cheese in a renovated church in Clarkston, Michigan
- Season 13 Episode 2: Coast to Coast Classics
Guy Fieri travels to Tampa Bay, Florida where he samples chilli and burgers at a roadside shack
- Season 13 Episode 1: Seafood & Sammies
Guy Fieri travels to Vancouver where he visits a food truck frying oysters and topping crispy fries with a seafood chowder
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Season 12 (2011)
- Season 12 Episode 13: Old to New
Visiting a Polish restaurant in Detroit, classic dishes in Virginia Beach, and an innovative diner in Vancouver
- Season 12 Episode 12: Pizza, Pancakes & Pork
Pizza with homemade toppings; crepe-filled lasagna; orange glazed pancakes.
- Season 12 Episode 11: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Mexican street food like butternut squash tostadas; oysters Rockefeller; waffles filled with bacon.
- Season 12 Episode 10: Global Comfort
Guy Fieri samples comfort food from around the world, visiting a Puerto Rican restaurant in Texas, an Italian cafe in Virginia and a Cajun barbecue in Illinois
- Season 12 Episode 9: Slammin' Sammies
Guy Fieri visits a barbecue joint in Virginia Beach that served burnt ends on a bun with homemade rub and smokey sauce. Plus he samples hand rolled tortillas in San Antonio, Texas
- Season 12 Episode 8: Latin Street Food
Guy Fieri tries Costa Rican dishes in Chicago, and a modern take on Mexican empanadas in San Antonio, Texas
- Season 12 Episode 7: Homemade & Homebrewed
Guy Fieri tries a new take on Mexican small plate food in Chicago, Illinois, such as shiitake mushroom empanadas and flautas with home-made queso fresco
- Season 12 Episode 6: Gettin' Fresh
Guy Fieri travels to Boulder, Colorado, where he eats traditional grass-fed beef burgers as he witnesses farm-to-table cooking
- Season 12 Episode 5: Southern Flavor
Guy Fieri travels America for a taste of the south, including sampling a sandwich with avocado and fresh crab mayonnaise in San Francisco
- Season 12 Episode 4: Grillin' and Smokin'
Guy Fieri heads to San Antonio, Texas, to try a 60-year-old drive-in where the owners are putting a Thai twist on a classic Texas barbecue
- Season 12 Episode 3: You Can Only Get It Here
Korean spicy pork burrito with homemade kim chee; homemade masa with everything from Mexican spiced beef to apples with pecans; king fish in gravy.
- Season 12 Episode 2: From Kraut to Cous Cous
Guy Fieri searches for global flavour, sample a home-made kraut and kraut burger from a German restaurant in Brighton, Colorado
- Season 12 Episode 1: Bar Food and Bon Bons
Guy Fieri visits a dive bar in Astoria, New York, serving slow roasted lamb ribs with fresh tzatziki
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Season 11 (2011)
- Season 11 Episode 14: Pub Grub and More
Guy Fieri visits a pub in Sacramento, a vegan bar in Philadelphia and a Mexican-Salvadoran restaurant in Washington
- Season 11 Episode 13: Porktastic
Guy Fieri visits a cajun restaurant, a pizza place in San Antonio, Texas, and a Greek diner in Denver
- Season 11 Episode 12: Signature Twists
Guy Fieri visits a dog-friendly restaurant in Indianapolis, a former jambalaya spot in New Orleans and a wood-fired pizza place in California
- Season 11 Episode 11: From Mozz to Matzo Balls
Mozzarella sticks and rigatoni at a 1920's ice cream place; lamb burger with an African twist and scratch made borscht.
- Season 11 Episode 10: Fully Loaded
Guy Fieri visits a big seafood diner in New Orleans and a cheese steak restaurant in Indiana before sampling the fans favourites in Connecticut
- Season 11 Episode 9: From Crepes to Kreplach
A crepe joint stacking them 21 high in butter-rum caramel cake; stuffed cabbage with kreplach; stout-braised lamb cheese steak.
- Season 11 Episode 8: Soup and Sandwiches
Guy Fieri samples food in unique American eateries, including a cheeseburger in Sacramento, a meatball sandwich in Indianapolis and turtle soup in Pennsylvania
- Season 11 Episode 7: Favourites with a Twist
Guy Fieri samples food in unique American eateries, including caramel pecan roll in Idaho, English breakfast in California and burgers in Connecticut
- Season 11 Episode 6: Signature Sandwiches
Southwestern green chili burgers and Maine lobster rolls in Colorado; classic southern po' boy with house smoked prime rib in Louisiana.
- Season 11 Episode 5: A Little Twisted
Guy Fieri samples Italian family recipes in New York, visits a Japanese grill-turned-diner in California, and meets fans for burgers in Wisconsin
- Season 11 Episode 4: Quirky Classics
Guy Fieri visits a restaurant in Washington that serves gooey burgers, samples a Southern/Jewish fusion food in Philadelphia, and finds a Cajun dining spot in Louisiana
- Season 11 Episode 3: Funky Finds
Paco paco fish from the Amazon; wood-fired oven pizza in Long Island City, N.Y.; volunteer-run brunch spot in California.
- Season 11 Episode 2: Po' Boys, Pasta and Pork
Joining Emeril Lagasse to sample the Big Easy's favorite sandwich; pancetta with scratch made pasta; pulled pork sandwich with an Asian twist.
- Season 11 Episode 1: Pub Grub and More
Pork sausage pizza; Salvadoran pupusa in Washington, D.C.; vegan club sandwich.
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Season 10 (2010)
- Season 10 Episode 13: Sandwiches Plus
Guy Fieri samples meatloaf in Minnesota before visiting a pub in Washington that serves sauerkraut and a hot dog restaurant in New Jersey
- Season 10 Episode 12: Wings 'n Things
A Mexican cafe in New Jersey, a pizza spot in Idaho and a Jamaican diner in Nashville
- Season 10 Episode 11: Sweet 'n Savory
Banana cream pie from scratch; grass-fed bison pot roast; leg of lamb; pork with coconut curry.
- Season 10 Episode 10: A Triple D Thanksgiving
Guy Fieri heads to Portland, Maine, to visit a restaurant with a Thanksgiving menu
- Season 10 Episode 9: Gone Global
Guy Fieri samples the menu of a Venezuelan restaurant in Virginia, an Italian establishment in Nashville, and a prime bratwurst spot in California
- Season 10 Episode 8: Fresh, Filled and Fried
Guy Fieri visits a pub in Philadelphia for fried empanadas, a spot in Washington for stuffed pork chops, and a seafood restaurant in Maine
- Season 10 Episode 7: Made to Order
Lobster ravioli with home made pasta and fresh New England lobster; burger joint stuffing double patties with everything from cheese to short ribs.
- Season 10 Episode 6: Sauced and Spiced
A Mediterranean-style restaurant in Tennessee, a cafe in Minnesota with wild rice French toast, and a turkey dinner in Kentucky
- Season 10 Episode 5: Wings, Dogs and Claws
Guy Fieri visits a soul food restaurant in Washington, DC, a specialist hotdog place in Kansas City and a seafood shack in Massachusetts
- Season 10 Episode 4: You Found Em
A 1951 drive-in that's still serving the same double burger since opening their opening in Lexington, Ky.; meatloaf to stuffed French toast at a diner in an old soda shop; breakfast joint celebrates 60 years.
- Season 10 Episode 3: Timeless
Spit-roasted lamb at a Greek joint; bayou crawfish boil with smoked sausage in Nashville, Tennessee; 19th century post office serving corndogs to chicken 'n waffles.
- Season 10 Episode 2: Tried & True
A 1959 fried clam recipe served in Kittery, Maine; a Washington, D.C., burger spot since 1947; 45 year old, third-generation Italian joint.
- Season 10 Episode 1: Family Joints
Guy Fieri visits a Minneapolis deli for Eastern European sausage, and a spot that marinates steak in red wine and cola in Kansas
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Season 9 (2010)
- Season 9 Episode 13: Old Time Attitude
Meat and three sides in Nashville, Tenn.; barbecue joint in Simons Island, Ga., at a 1940s gas station; seafood chowder and lobster pie in Wells, Maine.Wednesday 26th November 6:00pm EST - Food Network
- Season 9 Episode 12: You Called It
Guy visits a diner with fresh French bread in Kentucky, a burger restaurant in Minnesota, and a cafe run by an ex-marine in California
- Season 9 Episode 11: Burgers 'n More
Burgers with cold cuts and chili in California; 63-year-old deep-frying double burger joint in Washington, D.C; Greek burger restaurant in Nashville.
- Season 9 Episode 10: Kansas City Barbecue Tour
Guy Fieri is on a Kansas City barbecue tour and tries smoked pork, deep fried barbecued chicken and baby back ribs
- Season 9 Episode 9: Farm to Table
In Kentucky, Guy Fieri visits a sandwich restaurant with home-made bread, tries Cajun flavours in Georgia, and pizza in Washington, DC
- Season 9 Episode 8: Fast Food Their Way
In Honolulu, Hawaii, a 48-year-old drive-in where the burgers and dogs come with rice and macaroni salad; Jamaican cafeteria at the farmer's market in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Season 9 Episode 7: Comfort Food With Attitude
Guy Fieri heads to California, where he visits a diner for meatloaf. He then heads to a chilli spot in Cincinnati and an Irish pub in Florida for a Guinness beef stew
- Season 9 Episode 6: Grilled, Smoked and Sauced
In North Carolina, Guy Fieri visits a restaurant that grills pork chops, a burger place in Ohio, and a grill that wood-smokes meat in California
- Season 9 Episode 6: Grills Gone Wild
- Season 9 Episode 5: Porkapalooza
A barbecue joint in Nashville, Tenn., smokes a whole pig; a Kentucky cafe makes andouille sausage from scratch; honey-marinated pork chops stuffed with apples and cranberries.
- Season 9 Episode 4: Bringin' It Home
Guy Fieri visits a Tuscan-style Italian restaurant in California, and also tries fish tacos in North Carolina and shepherd's pie in Honolulu
- Season 9 Episode 3: Globetrottin'
Visiting an El Salvadoran place for tortillas, a Basque bourguignon in Nevada, and tapas in Florida
- Season 9 Episode 2: Homegrown and Homemade
Guy Fieri visits a farmer's market in South Carolina and an Italian diner in New YorkMonday 24th November 6:00pm EST - Food Network
- Season 9 Episode 1: Surf 'n' Turf
Chef Guy Fieri visits a fish shack in Florida that serves fresh shrimp with their surf and turf, and a surf town cafe in California with a large menu
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Season 8 (2009 - 2010)
- Season 8 Episode 11: Triple D Goes Hawaiian
Guy Fieri tries freshly-caught fish and a luau with roasted pig in Hawaii
- Season 8 Episode 10: Fresh and Funky
Guy tries fresh crab in San Francisco, home-made granola in Nevada and boiled turkey in North Carolina
- Season 8 Episode 9: Twists and Traditions
Guy visits a farm restaurant in New York, a fishing-shop-turned eatery in California, and a Mexican diner with tuna tacos in Ohio
- Season 8 Episode 8: Comfort Food Classics
Guy Fieri finds comfort food with chicken and dumplings in Carolina, a diner with a classic cake and a garage restaurant in California
- Season 8 Episode 7: And the Kicker Is...
Guy Fieri visits a burger place in South Carolina, a diner with a home-made twist in New York and a Californian spot that makes scrapple
- Season 8 Episode 6: By Request
Guy Fieri travels to viewers' favourites spots, including a burger joint in North Carolina, a grilled cheese sandwich diner in Ohio and a British pub in Texas
- Season 8 Episode 5: Home and Away
Guy Fieri visits a Peruvian restaurant in Chicago, a German spot for bread and schnitzel in Oklahoma City, and a pub that serves beef in Buffalo
- Season 8 Episode 4: Triple D Goes Tailgaitin'
Guy Fieri meets three chefs who cook chicken and waffles, double chilli cheeseburgers, steak sandwiches with pesto, and smoked pork chops
- Season 8 Episode 3: Stacked, Stuffed and Loaded
Guy Fieri visits a restaurant with more than 20 burgers on the menu, a slow-smoked barbecue spot in California and a taqueria in Texas
- Season 8 Episode 2: Pizza, Pork and Paprikash
The tour includes visits to a diner that roasts and smokes in San Francisco, a pizza sandwich spot in New York and a European favourites restaurant in Cleveland
- Season 8 Episode 1: Burgers, Steaks and Chops
Guy Fieri finds a double pork chop in San Francisco, burgers piled high in Massachusetts and a meat market restaurant in Texas
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Season 7 (2009)
- Season 7 Episode 13: Legacies
Guy Fieri continues his journey across America, visiting a local landmark in Massachusetts, a 50-year-old diner in Buffalo and a family run Italian restaurant in Cleveland
- Season 7 Episode 12: Diners Times Three
Guy Fieri visits a Vietnamese diner in Santa Cruz, California and a chilli restaurant in Oklahoma
- Season 7 Episode 11: Family Style
Guy Fieri continues his journey visiting America's most unique and interesting restaurants as he visits a family diner with a modern twist at Providence, Rhode IslandWednesday 26th November 6:30pm EST - Food Network
- Season 7 Episode 10: Dives Worth a Drive
Guy Fieri visits an old nightclub that prepares freshly smoked salmon and a New York restaurant that sells cheeseburger soup
- Season 7 Episode 9: Blast From the Past
Guy Fieri visits a steakhouse in Oklahoma that has been serving the same steaks, desserts and salad dressing for more than 80 years
- Season 7 Episode 8: Barbequed, Baked and Brined
Guy Fieri visits a family restaurant in Idaho which served up brick oven pizza and saladsMonday 24th November 6:30pm EST - Food Network
- Season 7 Episode 7: You Can Say That Again
A gas station in Houston, Texas, which serves up authentic Greek specialities such as moussaka and loukoumades
- Season 7 Episode 6: You Picked 'em
A restaurant in Okarche, Oklahoma, that specialises in fried chicken and has been serving it the same way for more than 40 years
- Season 7 Episode 5: Only at This Joint
Guy Fieri continues his journey visiting America's most interesting restaurants, stopping in Portland to try a barbecue restaurant that smokes trout and lamb ribs
- Season 7 Episode 4: Global Grub
Guy Fieri samples Scandinavian cooking at a restaurant in Chicago, sampling meatballs with lingonberries to house-cured gravlax
- Season 7 Episode 3: Name That Cook
A restaurant in Idaho that serves pork chops with polenta and wings with home-made slaw
- Season 7 Episode 2: Burgers, Tacos and Dogs
Guy Fieri visits an old grocery store where they top burgers with everything from fried eggs to macaroni cheese
- Season 7 Episode 1: Upper Crust
Hoagie shop with homemade rolls; cafe serving house-cured pork belly; diner serving pot roast on a bun.
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Season 6 (2009)
- Season 6 Episode 13: Mama's Cookin'
Soul food-style wings and waffles; family home turned restaurant; Polish restaurant in a strip mall.
- Season 6 Episode 12: Comfort Cookin'
Sampling ham steak with red-eye gravy in Arizona, and pumpkin oatmeal pancakes in San Francisco
- Season 6 Episode 11: Old Time Favorites
Guy Fieri continues his food tour, sampling grilled cheese in Portland, and Cuban-style seafood in Miami
- Season 6 Episode 10: All Over the Map
Guy Fieri visits America's interesting restaurants, finding awesome flavours with authentic Mexican tacos in Phoenix and visiting an auto shop turned Greek restaurant in Seattle
- Season 6 Episode 9: All Kinds of Classics
Guy Fieri seeks out classic dishes in Portland, southern-style biscuits, and a fiery roadside restaurant in Texas
- Season 6 Episode 8: Homestyle
Guy Fieri visits restaurants with home-style cooking in Seattle, Arizona and Santa Fe
- Season 6 Episode 7: Go-To Joints
A Puerto Rican restaurant serving adobo steak in San Rafael, and a meat market and deli in Portland
- Season 6 Episode 6: Who'Da Thunk It?
Guy Fieri discovers the unexpected at a drive-in where you can order prime rib in Indiana, an a pizza place with Jamaican cooking in Texas
- Season 6 Episode 5: Biscuits, Bagels and BLTs
Guy Fieri samples buttermilk biscuits in Portland, Oregon, a soft-shell crab BLT in San Anselmo, California, and bagels with matzo ball soup in Florida
- Season 6 Episode 4: A Burger, a Bowl and a Slice
Guy Fieri samples burgers in Dallas, pizza in Arizona and a chilli stack in Seattle
- Season 6 Episode 3: A Little Bit of Everywhere
Guy Fieri enjoys a selection of international favourites, including French pate in Sacramento, Basque specialties in Idaho and Latin flavours in FloridaMonday 1st December 6:30pm EST - Food Network
- Season 6 Episode 2: Their Own Way
Guy Fieri tries beef stew made from tenderloin in Arizona and in Chicago he visits a bar with burgers named after rock bands
- Season 6 Episode 1: Funky Joints
Gas station with a menu that includes duck a l'orange; former circus performers serve pasta with elk; dive bar serving prime rib.
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Season 5 (2008 - 2009)
- Season 5 Episode 13: All Kinds of Fast Foods
Guy Fieri visits America's most interesting and unique restaurants. Guy tries fine fast food with green chilli cheeseburgers in New Mexico, deep fried tacos in Omaha and hot dogs in Connecticut.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Family Favorites
Guy Fieri visits America's most interesting and unique restaurants. Guy tastes family flavours with German sauerbraten in Arizona, saloon style lamb shanks in California and pot roast in Texas.
- Season 5 Episode 11: Regional Classics
Guy Fieri visits America's most interesting and unique restaurants. Guy is on the road tasting meals named after streets in New Orleans, Polish haluski in Pittsburgh and New Mexican in Albuquerque.
- Season 5 Episode 10: BBQ and More
Guy Fieri visits America's most interesting and unique restaurants. Guy tries barbecues with mesquite classics in Texas, a train carriage restaurant in California, and regional styles in Connecticut.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Return to Route 66
Guy Fieri visits America's most interesting and unique restaurants. Guy takes Route 66 to sample southwest style in Arizona, a gas station turned diner in New Mexico, and top fried chicken in Chicago.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Just Like Yesterday
Guy Fieri visits America's most interesting and unique restaurants. Guy uncovers history with a 60-year-old coffee shop in San Diego, a family restaurant in Chicago and a 50-year-old diner in Atlanta.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Neighborhood Favorites
Guy Fieri visits America's most interesting and unique restaurants. Guy follows the regulars to an El Salvadoran cafe in Santa Fe, a barbecue haunt in Salt Lake City and a creole spot in Mississippi.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Something From Everywhere
Guy Fieri visits America's most interesting and unique restaurants. Guy discovers real deal dishes born elsewhere with Venezuelan food in Connecticut, Lebanese in Minneapolis and Italian in Chicago.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Long Time Legends
Guy Fieri visits America's most interesting and unique restaurants. Guy explores local favourites with hot meat sandwiches in San Francisco, a fish market in Omaha, and an Italian spot in Pittsburgh.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Places You Sent Me
Guy Fieri tries viewer recommendations, such as biscuits and gravy in Salt Lake City, roast beef in New Orleans and classics in ConnecticutMonday 1st December 6:00pm EST - Food Network
- Season 5 Episode 3: Not What You'd Expect
Guy Fieri searches for food with flavour and has gingerbread pancakes in Austin, Chinese chicken wings in Minneapolis and duck enchiladas in Albuquerque
- Season 5 Episode 2: Real Deal Italian
Guy Fieri tries Italian dishes, including lasagne in Baltimore, pizza in San Diego and a family recipe for spaghetti in Pittsburg
- Season 5 Episode 1: What's For Breakfast
Guy Fieri samples breakfasts from east to west. He has bagels in New Orleans, southern classics in New Mexico and then heads for pancakes in Pittsburg
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Season 4 (2008)
- Season 4 Episode 13: Doin' Their Own Thing
Chef Guy Fieri checks out a retro diner in Salt Lake City that makes Mexican specialities such as shark tacos
- Season 4 Episode 12: Traditional Dishes
Chef Guy Fieri visits Baltimore to sample steaming crab with corn on the cob
- Season 4 Episode 11: Grabbin'a Sandwich
Guy Fieri heads to Salt Lake City, Utah, where he visits an old pottery school that serves homemade meatball subs and Philly cheesesteak sandwiches
- Season 4 Episode 10: Cookin' It Old School
Chef Guy Fieri heads to Pittsburgh, where a local diner serves up roast beef smothered in gravy, fried baloney and pasta
- Season 4 Episode 9: Big Flavor
Guy Fieri visits a restaurant to sample a thin crust pizza, topped with everything from pesto and spam, to pineapple and macaroni cheese
- Season 4 Episode 8: Better Than Ever
Chef Guy Fieri visits Alabama to sample a legendary soft shell crab sandwich, and a restaurant in Atlanta that serves kangaroo
- Season 4 Episode 7: A Taste of Everywhere
Guy Fieri visits a bar in Pittsburgh that serves Polish pierogi, and a Utah restaurant that specialises in seven varieties of Mexican mole
- Season 4 Episode 6: Totally Unexpected
Chef Guy Fieri tastes food at a Minneapolis bowling alley, where bison hash and trout and beetroot salad are specialities
- Season 4 Episode 5: Where the Locals Eat
Guy Fieri stops off at a Memphis restaurant where whole chickens are dropped into the deep fryerWednesday 3rd December 6:30pm EST - Food Network
- Season 4 Episode 4: Burgers and Dogs
Guy Fieri visits a Minneapolis hotdog and burger restaurant, where a 'Hairy Brain' is one of the specialities
- Season 4 Episode 3: Bar Food
Chef Guy Fieri heads to an Alabama bar that specialises in live music, home-made gumbo, and a spicy crayfish boil
- Season 4 Episode 2: Diners You Sent Me To
Guy Fieri heads to a diner owned by a CIA-trained chef, who specialises in fried pickles, chicken and waffles
- Season 4 Episode 1: Brain Freeze
Chef Guy Fieri visits a creamery in Arizona that specialises in making Italian ice-cream, producing flavours that include tiramisu and apple pie
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Season 3 (2008)
- Season 3 Episode 13: In the Family
The chef samples pit beef, a speciality in Baltimore, before stopping off at a Miami restaurant that serves Puerto Rican favouritesWednesday 3rd December 6:00pm EST - Food Network
- Season 3 Episode 12: All Kinds of BBQ
Guy Fieri visits a sprawling barbecue complex in San Antonio, where some diners fly in via helicopter
- Season 3 Episode 11: Where the Locals Go
The chef discovers a Louisiana bar that serves a wide variety of food, from rabbit with spetzle, to turtle soup
- Season 3 Episode 10: Comfort Food
Guy Fieri visits a Baltimore cafe that serves several varieties of French toast, including a variety made with tequila
- Season 3 Episode 9: American Classics
A 60-year-old Pennsylvania diner that's been transplanted to South Beach, Miami; the oldest restaurant in Memphis, Tenn.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Real Deal Fast Food
Guy Fieri samples the delights of a fast food restaurant in Gilbert, Arizona, where burger and pizzas are topped with the freshest ingredients
- Season 3 Episode 7: The Memphis Barbecue Tour
Guy Fierier visits Memphis, where he samples a local favourite, barbecue spaghetti
- Season 3 Episode 6: Something Different
Guy Fierier checks out a West Virginian restaurant built into two old buses, and a Florida bar that serves dolphin sandwiches
- Season 3 Episode 5: A World of Flavours
Guy Fierier visits a Phoenix restaurant that serves an unusual fusion of Mexican, Chinese and Caribbean food
- Season 3 Episode 4: Neighborhood Joints
Chef Guy Fierier visits the St Louis tavern, which serves authentic international dishes like homemade German spaetzle
- Season 3 Episode 3: Regional Favorites
Chef Guy Fierier visits Illinois to sample a 'horseshoe' sandwich, which comes piled high with eggs, meat, gravy and potatoes
- Season 3 Episode 2: Like Mama Made
Guy Fierier heads to an authentic Mexican restaurant in Phoenix, and pulls over at a Kentucky truck stop, where homemade biscuits are served with everything
- Season 3 Episode 1: Big Breakfast
Guy Fierier visits a New Jersey diner where the chefs produce 30 different varieties of pancakes from scratch
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Season 2 (2007 - 2008)
- Season 2 Episode 13: The New Jersey Diner Tour
Guy Fierier visits New Jersey, where he samples 'cyclops pancakes' in Long Beach, and tastes a special orange martini in Edison
- Season 2 Episode 12: Burgers, Rings and Fries
Ground steak burgers in San Francisco; stuffed burgers in Minnesota's Twin Cities; vinegar-blanched, hand-cut fries.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Off the Hook Specials
Guy Fierier meets the people behind the barbecue RV, a service that delivers pulled pork to customers around the Chicago area
- Season 2 Episode 10: Open 24/7
The chef stops off at a San Diego diner that serves fresh seafood flown in from New England
- Season 2 Episode 9: Family Owned
Guy Fierier visits a burger bar in Chicago where customers queue for char-grilled burgers and fries
- Season 2 Episode 8: Viewer's Choice
Guy Fieri visits an old establishment in Florida, where even the fish is smoked
- Season 2 Episode 7: Talkin Turkey
Guy Fieri visits a Boston restaurant where turkey is served every day
- Season 2 Episode 6: Seaside Eats
Guy Fieri samples food on three American coasts, and tries burgers made by a former surfer
- Season 2 Episode 5: Real Deal BBQ
Guy Fieri tracks down America's finest barbecue joints, and meets a technology expert-turned restaurant owner who cooks whole hogs
- Season 2 Episode 4: Local Flavor
The chef heads to an Oklahoma eaterie on Route 66 that serves a selection of bizarre local favourites
- Season 2 Episode 3: One of a Kind
Guy Fieri checks out a Michigan restaurant that serves chicken gizzards
- Season 2 Episode 2: Route 66
Guy Fieri stops off at a trucker's paradise in California, and samples homemade German spaetzle and jagerschnitzel at an Oklahoma cafe
- Season 2 Episode 1: Totally Fried
Guy Fieri visits a classic diner in Philadelphia, where a French-trained chef serves up an array of international specialities
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Season 1 (2007)
- Season 1 Episode 12: American Cookin'
Guy Fieri visits America's most interesting restaurants as he searches for some good traditional cooking
- Season 1 Episode 11: Diners A-Plenty
Kelly's Diner in Somerville, Mass.; The Bay Way Diner in Linden, N.J.; Beacon Drive-In in Spartanburg, S.C.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Worth the Trip
Guy Fieri tastes ribs in the Bronx, New York, a chorizo and salmon dish in Washington state and pinto beans fried in fatback in South Carolina
- Season 1 Episode 9: Retro
Guy Fieri goes back in time to visit some of the top retro-style diners
- Season 1 Episode 8: House Specials
Guy Fieri visits more American restaurants, searching for the most unique house special
- Season 1 Episode 7: Burgers
Guy Fierier continues his culinary journey, visiting classic burger joints across America
- Season 1 Episode 6: Local Legends
Guy Fierier investigates the love and attention aimed at three diner owners beloved by their loyal customers
- Season 1 Episode 5: BBQ
Guy Fieri travels across America's restaurants looking for the best barbecue
- Season 1 Episode 4: Breakfast
Guy Fierier samples breakfasts across America including the famous garbage plate in Wisconsin and killer omelettes in a Nevada diner
- Season 1 Episode 3: Blue Plate Specials
Fried pickles and corn dogs in North Carolina, Italian beef at a Chicago drive-in, and the Governator's special dish in LA
- Season 1 Episode 2: Italian
Guy Fierier samples a tasty pasta and meat sauce in Tennessee, sausage and peppers in Texas and stromboli in Las Vegas
- Season 1 Episode 1: Classics
Guy Fierier discovers a secret burger recipe in Texas, makes an over-easy egg in a Kansas diner, and finds a Mediterranean hot-spot
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives: Special (2008 - 2014)
- Legends of Texas
Texas-style Triple D; cooking chicken casserole with Matthew McConaughey; a visit with football legend Earl Campbell.Friday 28th November 5:00pm EST - Food Network
- Chicago's Finest
The flavors of Chicago including the wide variety of the city's international eats; real deal hot dogs and righteous Italian beef.
- Super Sandwiches
Unforgettable sandwiches including po-boys at Mahoney's Po-Boy Shop, arepas at Pica Pica and the French dip at Beer Belly.
- Amazing Italian
Tortellini and house-cured bresaola at the Italian Corner; polenta with porcini sauce at Cafe Citti; pork sandwiches at Marie's Italian Specialties; lobster ravioli at Rino's Place; beef cheek manicotti at Torinos' at Home.
- Vegas Greats
Vegas hot spots, like finger foods at Bachi Burger, and Italian favorites at Four Kegs Sports Pub.Friday 28th November 2:00pm EST - Food Network
- Grilling Greats
Guy revisits barbecue masters and grilling greats; all-American burgers in Tampa Fla.; smoked deli meats in Toronto; octopus and jerk chicken in Hawaii.
- Best of Pizza
The biggest pie ever at Fat Sully's; a kimchi pizza at Pizzeria Lola; the bacon and clam pizza at Joe's Squared; the funky duck pizza at Pastabilities; Pizzeria Luigi.Friday 28th November 7:00pm EST - Food Network
- Global Flavor Faves
Traditional ethnic dishes; hand-pulled Chinese noodles at Peaceful Restaurant; quesadillas and tortas at Nopalito; shrimp fritters at PDX 671.Friday 28th November 3:00pm EST - Food Network
- Late Night Legends
Restaurants serving outrageous food well into the midnight hour, like polka and pierogi at Nye's Polonaise Room and the triple decker duck at Tattooed Moose.Friday 28th November 4:00pm EST - Food Network
- Crazy for Chicken
Garlic chicken at Opal Thai Food; stuffed Native American-style tacos at Tocabe.Friday 28th November 6:00pm EST - Food Network
- Real Deal Mexican
Chicken stuffed sopapilla at Salsa Brava; pozole at La Texanita; smoked trout at Momocho.
- BBQ Legends
Guy's hand-pickeds some of his all-time favorites BBQ spots; the best of BBQ from coast to coast.Friday 28th November 8:00pm EST - Food Network
- Wildest Joints
R&R Taqueria serves up tacos out of a gas station; Clarkston Union, a church turned brewpub serving lobster mac 'n cheese; the silver bullet food truck on the Fisherman's Wharf; The Duce, a boxing gym that serves comfort food.
- Top 10 Burgers
Viewers vote for the top 10 burgers of all time.Friday 28th November 9:00pm EST - Food Network
- Deep Fried All-Stars
Deep fried dishes like the chicharrones at Highland Tavern, the Lobster Pops at Rizzo's Diner, deep fried bacon at Tupelo's, and fried peanut butter and jelly at South Philadelphia Tap Room.
- Best of New York
The best bites in the Big Apple including Italian at John's of 12th Street, Jewish favorites at Ben's Deli, and classic New York sandwiches at Defonte's.Friday 28th November 1:00pm EST - Food Network
- Under the Hood
Guy Fieri visits some of America's most interesting restaurants
- Best From the Road
Guy Fieri recalls unusual restaurants he has visited, including an establishment that specialises in lamb burgers - as well as being a working launderette and car washFriday 28th November 12:00pm EST - Food Network
- A North Pole Christmas
Guy Fieri heads to North Pole, Alaska, where he tries ham with wild cranberries, reindeer hoagies, Santa burgers and numerous desserts
- The Best of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
Guy looks back at some of his favorite places on his endless road trip across America.
- Guy Fieri's Disney Holiday - Special
The foodie explores Disneyland and prepares a Christmas Eve dinner and a selection of sweet treats
Guy Fieri visits some of America's most interesting restaurants from coast to coast in some favourite cars from the 1960s and 1970s