Cook's Country From America's Test Kitchen: Season 6 (2013)
- Season 6 Episode 13: Comfort Food Classics
Meatloaf with mushroom gravy; inexpensive skillets; herb roast chicken.
- Season 6 Episode 12: Favorites With a Chinese Accent
Chinese-style glazed pork tenderloin; grill pans; ready rice; Chinese chicken salad.
- Season 6 Episode 11: Dessert on Bourbon Street
New Orleans bourbon bread pudding; sugar shakers; grits; beignets.
- Season 6 Episode 10: Get Your Chile Fix
Green chili cheeseburgers; mayonnaise; making a burger; five-alarm chili.Tomorrow at 3:30pm EDT - WFPT (PBS)
- Season 6 Episode 9: Sweet on Texas
Tres leches cake; sweetened condensed milk; magic chocolate flan cake.
- Season 6 Episode 8: Irish Country Cooking
Guinness beef stew; whisks; brown soda bread.
- Season 6 Episode 7: Homespun Breakfast Treats
Fluffy cornmeal pancakes; multigrain bread; top 10 cooking tips; English muffin bread.
- Season 6 Episode 6: Backyard Barbecue
Barbecued pulled chicken; electric charcoal starters; ice cream cones; South Dakota corncob-smoked ribs.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Italian Made Easy
Making pizza at home; tasting tortellini; cutting terms; slow-cooker minestrone.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Great American Meat and Potatoes
Atlanta brisket; steak sauce; roasted salt and vinegar potatoes.
- Season 6 Episode 3: Old-Fashioned Sweet Endings
Peaches and cream pie; rolling pins; pie crust; cream cheese pound cake.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Company's Coming
Crown roast of pork; measuring spoons; food safety; Parmesan-crusted asparagus.
- Season 6 Episode 1: Picnic in the Country
Honey fried chicken; cutting boards; homemade chicken broth; Amish potato salad.
Cook's Country From America's Test Kitchen: Season 5 (2012)
- Season 5 Episode 13: Dinner at the Diner
Patty melts; macaroni and cheese; commuter mugs; crispy potato tots.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Great American Cookout
Baltimore pit beef; ketchup; barbecue country-style ribs.
- Season 5 Episode 11: Chicken for Everyone!
One-pan roast chicken and vegetables; kitchen shears; canned tomato soup; chicken chimichangas.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Super-Easy Comfort Food
Beef roast; chuck roast in foil; inexpensive stockpots; French onion soup in a slow cooker.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Forgotten Cookies
Melting Moments cookies; toasters; fairy gingerbread.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Thrill of the Grill
South Carolina pulled pork; portable charcoal grills; ice cream bars; grilled chicken wings.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Upscale Meat and Potatoes
Herb-crusted beef tenderloin; fondue pots; duchess potatoes.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Fun Modern Cakes
Strawberry dream cake; cake lifters; milk chocolate; chocolate eclair cake.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Simple Summer Supper
Steakhouse-style steak tips; one-hand pepper mills; dill potato salad.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Italian Favorites Revisited
Slow cooker meatballs and marinara; garlic peelers; spaghetti sauce; spinach lasagna.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Dixie Chicken
Moravian chicken pie; classic recipe for chicken and sticks.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Breakfast Breads
Morning buns; pancake mix; muffin tins; morning glory muffins.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Hearty Autumn Dinner
Smothered pork chops; breakfast sausage; apple fritters.
Cook's Country From America's Test Kitchen: Season 4 (2011)
- Season 4 Episode 13: St. Louis Cooking
St. Louis pizza; sliced pepperoni; pizza gadgets; St. Louis barbecue pork steak.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Grilling
Grilled thin-cut pork chops and grilled potato hobo packs; grill tongs; kitchen gadgets; grilled lemon chicken.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Autumn Desserts
Apple dumplings; cake carriers; the best apple varieties for baking; old-fashioned pecan pie.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Road Food at Home
Slow-cooker barbecue brisket; slow cookers; the best beers for cooking; beer-battered onion rings.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Fried Chicken and Biscuits
Nashville hot chicken; whole kosher dill pickles; skimmers; cat head biscuits.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Not Just for Kids
Chicken nuggets; yellow mustard; broiler-safe cooking; tomato mac and cheese.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Family Favorites
Swiss steak; tomato paste; immersion blenders; classic baked potato.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Retro Desserts
Banana pudding; fine mesh strainers; lost recipe update; chiffon cake.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Southern Classics
Gumbo; long-grain white rice; lost recipe update; Lane cake.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Tropical Barbecue
Huli Huli chicken; tasting of reduced-fat potato chips; pastry brushes; Chinese barbecue spareribs.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Fancy Chicken
Chicken cordon bleu; cutting a whole chicken; black forest deli ham; cider-braised chicken.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Icebox Desserts
Lemon icebox cheesecake; chocolate ice cream; lost recipe update; French silk chocolate pie.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Roast Beef Dinner
Top sirloin; roast beef and whipped potatoes; cooking with salt; multi-timers.
Cook's Country From America's Test Kitchen: Season 3 (2010)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Ultimate Ham Dinner
Cider-baked ham; cornmeal biscuits; electric knives; Delmonico potatoes.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Chicken Two Ways
Roast lemon chicken; chicken noodle soup; cooking with chicken; chicken Parmesan in a skillet.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Breakfast Show Stoppers
Monkey bread; toasters; decaf coffee; Dutch baby.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Southwestern Suppers
Beef enchiladas; baked beans; freezer tricks; chicken tacos.
- Season 3 Episode 9: The Chemistry of Cakes
Lemon pudding cake; hand mixers; angel food cake; tube pans.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Northern Cookout
Cornell barbecued chicken served with Syracuse salt potatoes; bottled barbecue sauce; burgers.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Hearty Italian Meals
Italian pot roast; pizza cutters; baked manicotti.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Everybody Loves Chocolate
Chocolate cream cupcakes; hot cocoa; Texas sheet cake.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Beef Meets Grill
Texas barbecued beef ribs; paper plates; chargrilled steaks.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Southern Comfort Food
Batter-fried chicken; bottled iced tea; baked sweet-corn spoon bread.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Old Fashioned Pork
Pan-fried pork chops; vacuum sealers; pork pot roast in a slow cooker.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Family Supper
Glazed meatloaf and potato wedges; dish towels; avoiding common cooking mistakes.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Two Perfect Pies
Shaker lemon pie; icebox strawberry pie; pie plates; strawberry yogurt.
Cook's Country From America's Test Kitchen: Season 2 (2009)
- Season 2 Episode 13: Historical Cakes
Red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting; cold-oven pound cake; loaf pans.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Perfect Pork
Grilled mustard-glazed pork loin; gas grilling; coarse-grain mustard; cider-braised pork chops.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Stovetop Desserts
Skillet peach cobbler; blueberry grunt using a Dutch oven; substitutes for fresh lemon juice; inexpensive ice cream makers.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Texas Beef Barbecue
Shredded barbecued beef with ranch potato salad; whole wheat bread.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Fried Chicken
Creole fried chicken; microwave popcorn; Dutch oven; grilled corn on the cob.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Fail-Safe Thanksgiving
Old-fashioned roast turkey with gravy; larding; garlic mashed potatoes; sampling frozen dinner rolls; sharpening knives.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Southern BBQ
Alabama barbecue chicken with apple-cabbage slaw; iced tea.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Chili and Cornbread
Chili con carne; Southern-style skillet cornbread; can openers.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Super Fudgy Cake
Tunnel of fudge cake; tasting boxed brownie mixes; using an oven for baking.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Surefire Seafood
Making smoky wood-grilled salmon without a cedar plank; tartar sauce taste test; baked stuffed shrimp; kitchen essentials at bargain prices.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Rise and Shine
Cinnamon buns; tasting maple and pancake syrups; pancake mix; stovetop griddles.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Pucker-Up Pies
Lemon meringue pie; inexpensive stand mixers; icebox key-lime pie.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Old-Fashioned Roast Beef Dinner
Roast beef with gravy; testing plastic wrap; baking popovers at home.
Cook's Country From America's Test Kitchen: Season 1 (2008)
- Season 1 Episode 13: Diner Favorites
Omelets with cheese, sausage and peppers; home fries; cast iron and carbon steel pans; orange juice.
- Season 1 Episode 12: California Grilling
California barbecued tri-tip with barbecued beans and Santa Maria salsa; salsas; essential grilling gadgets and gear.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Midwestern Favorites
Chicago ribs; Cincinnati chili is chili served over spaghetti; cheddar cheese.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Regional Chops
Grilling double-thick pork chops; Tennessee whiskey-glazed pork chops; the best kitchen gadgets.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Barbecued Chicken
Barbecued chicken; casserole-style macaroni and cheese; bottled barbecue sauces.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Steakhouse Favorites
Broiled steaks; super-stuffed baked potatoes; steak knives; steak cuts.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Easy as Pie
Pat-in-the-pan pastry crust with a light, fluffy raspberry chiffon pie; pie crusts.
- Season 1 Episode 6: All-American Picnic
Extra-crunchy fried chicken; all-American potato salad; the perfect way to hard-cook eggs; potato chips; cast iron cookware.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Autumn Supper
Old-fashioned pork roast; cranberry apple crisp; the output efficiency of pepper mills.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Southern Regional Recipes
Lexington-style pulled pork; Memphis chopped coleslaw; indoor grills; boiled hot dogs.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Feeding a Crowd, Italian-Style
Moist meatballs with an easy marinara; Italian gravy; eight inexpensive pans vs. a top-of-the-line saucepan; jarred spaghetti sauce.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Sunday Dinner
Buying and cooking beef; garlic roast beef; mashed potato casserole; liquid dish soaps.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Forgotten Cakes
Chocolate blackout cake; strawberry poke cake; milk chocolate tasting; solutions for common problems such as dense cakes and sticky pie dough.