Cooking for Real: Season 10 (2011)
- Season 10 Episode 13: Curry on Baggage
Curry lamb shanks with potatoes; fried mashed plantains; chocolate chai milkshake.
- Season 10 Episode 12: Family Reunion Feast
BBQ chopped pork; apple raisin cole slaw; baked beans.
- Season 10 Episode 11: Filling up With Fish
Recipes including a light fish and fennel stew, and flaky cod fillets poached in a tomato and white wine broth served with goats cheese and thyme crackers
- Season 10 Episode 10: Traditions With a Twist
Sunny Anderson shares her recipes including a tuna and noodle casserole that includes mushrooms, sweet peas and a creamy cheddar cheese sauce
- Season 10 Episode 9: Beefin' With Pork
Sunny Anderson shares her recipes for honey-coated barbecued short ribs, creamy potato and prosciutto salad and quick bacon and cheddar biscuits
- Season 10 Episode 8: Sugar, Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice
Spiral ham with pumpkin spice; string bean casserole salad; double chocolate bread pudding.
- Season 10 Episode 7: Fun With the Fam
Sunny Anderson prepares everyday meals with easy-to-find ingredients
- Season 10 Episode 6: Taco Dinner, Taco Lunch
Sunny Anderson prepares everyday meals with easy-to-find ingredients
- Season 10 Episode 5: Carving Out Some Fun
Beefy butternut squash chili; baked pumpkin spiced tortilla chips; cereal killer shake.
- Season 10 Episode 4: T.G.I.S
Sunny Anderson celebrate Saturday with her diner-style breakfast sandwich with sweet and spicy breakfast sausage, and a heap of hash browns
- Season 10 Episode 3: Seeing Red
Sunny Anderson shares her recipe for a red wine and pomegranate hanger steak with cipollini onions
- Season 10 Episode 2: Taking My Lumps
Sunny Anderson celebrates crab with her recipe for simple crab cakes
- Season 10 Episode 1: Quick and Easy
Grilled grapefruit chicken; zucchini and sweet potato wedges with maple butter.
Cooking for Real: Season 9 (2011)
- Season 9 Episode 13: Fish and Grits
Sunny Anderson prepares fish and grits, catfish nuggets with a cornmeal crust
- Season 9 Episode 12: Easy Flavor
Recipe for easy grilled pork chops which are marinated then cooked until tender and lightly caramelised
- Season 9 Episode 11: It Takes Two to Salsa
Curry coconut chicken; mango and peach salsa; black eyed peas and rice pulao.
- Season 9 Episode 10: Cookin' It Old School
Beef and barley stew; crusty pepper bread; strawberry arugula salad with sweet lime vinaigrette.
- Season 9 Episode 9: Tv Dinner Deluxe
Sunny Anderson cooks a chicken pot pie featuring seasoned chicken and diced vegetables under a golden pastry crust
- Season 9 Episode 8: Easier Than It Looks
Sweet glazed butter flied chicken; tater and asparagus toss; Riesling.
- Season 9 Episode 7: Piling It On
Sunny Anderson piles on the flavours in a smothered ribeye steak, rubbed in spices, seared and then smothered in a thick pan gravy
- Season 9 Episode 6: The Cod Father
Sunny Anderson cooks a coconut cod, baked in a coconut and lime saucer, served alongside cauliflower in a curry and cream sauce
- Season 9 Episode 5: Comforting Classics
Sunny Anderson shares her recipe for meatloaf, with two types of meat, plenty of seasoning and a thick spicy glaze on top
- Season 9 Episode 4: Much Ado About Stuffing and Pork
Pumpkin spice- rubbed pork loin with plantain stuffing; sauteed tomatillos with cilantro vinaigrette.
- Season 9 Episode 3: Don't Scrimp on Shrimp
Shrimp in garlic sauce; peppery pasta with Manchego cheese; braised artichokes.
- Season 9 Episode 2: Diner Breakfast
Sunny Anderson prepares everyday meals with easy-to-find ingredients
- Season 9 Episode 1: Smother, Cover and Hover!
Sunny Anderson shares her recipe for garlicky smothered Cornish hens
Cooking for Real: Season 8 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 8 Episode 13: Phonin' In Flavor
Sunny Anderson prepares everyday meals with easy-to-find ingredients, including grilled pork medallions served over garlic pappardelle pasta
- Season 8 Episode 12: Borrowing From the South
Sunny Anderson prepares everyday meals with easy-to-find ingredients, including sauteed mustard greens and sweet corn hoecakes
- Season 8 Episode 11: Game Changing
Sunny Anderson prepares everyday meals with easy-to-find ingredients. Daddy's 'game changing turkey' with quick pan gravy is the main meal
- Season 8 Episode 10: Pot Luck
Salad with tomatillo dressing; beefy cheese enchilada casserole; Sunny's Hotel Cocktail.
- Season 8 Episode 9: Brewed Awakening
'Brewed Awakening' rib roast; braised king's greens and cheesy sage potatoes au gratin.
- Season 8 Episode 8: Gamer's Gathering
Spicy boiled peanuts; bologna sandwiches; nachos blancos with roasted jalapeno salsa; beer punch.
- Season 8 Episode 7: After School Special
Sunny Anderson prepares chicken and chorizo sandwiches with jicama salsa, and brownies for dessert
- Season 8 Episode 6: First Date Spaghetti
Sunny Anderson shares recipes perfect for a romantic night including a spicy spaghetti with meatballs
- Season 8 Episode 5: High on the Lamb
Sunny Anderson prepares a rack of lamb with potatoes and a roasted pepper sauce
- Season 8 Episode 4: Chile Chile Bang Bang
Chile lime fried chicken; bacon and green chile cornbread; Sunny's Brooklyn iced tea.
- Season 8 Episode 3: Chow Down
Sunny Anderson prepares a chicken chowder and grilled cheese sandwiches
- Season 8 Episode 2: I Have An App For That
A feast of appetisers, including shrimp in garlic and pepperoni sauce, and flaky pizza bites
- Season 8 Episode 1: Wonton Be Startin' Something
An Asian-themed feast, including shrimp potstickers, pork fried rice, and a stir fry
Cooking for Real: Season 7 (2010)
- Season 7 Episode 13: Hot Island Flavors
Fish filets with spicy pickled veggies; habanero-studded rolls; pineapple sparkler.
- Season 7 Episode 12: I Want Mussels
Sunny Anderson prepares mussels with chorizo, and a side of garlic bread
- Season 7 Episode 11: Eating On Easy Street
Sunny Anderson prepares a salmon pie wrapped in puff pastry, and a salad with pomegranate dressing
- Season 7 Episode 10: Feeding Your Friends
Smoked turkey leg and green bean salad; jalapeno-flecked deviled eggs; granola.
- Season 7 Episode 9: Easy Grillin'
Sunny-side up burger served with a crisp salad and sweet and smoky onion rings.
- Season 7 Episode 8: San Juan and Beyond
Sunny Anderson shows how to make a Puerto Rican specialty - pernil, slow-roasted pork shoulder
- Season 7 Episode 7: Brunch Approved
Brunch ideas, including eggs baked in potato nests, grilled asparagus and pistachio poppy bread
- Season 7 Episode 6: When in Sunset Park
Mild, beef-stuffed Cubanelle peppers; corn salad with Latin spices and herbs; crispy cheese and Guava Pockets.
- Season 7 Episode 5: Warm and Fuzzy Spring
Roasted halved chicken; minty-green lima been puree; PB&J choc-tini.
- Season 7 Episode 4: Yummy Impressions
Sunny Anderson shares her recipe for chicken drumsticks cooked in warm spices and caramelised onions
- Season 7 Episode 3: Say Hello to Easy Flavor
Sunny Anderson prepares grilled honey-mustard chicken with tangy potato salad, and Black Forest cupcakes
- Season 7 Episode 2: Hungry and Healthy
Zesty chicken meatballs; collard green pesto linguine; blackberry gin fizz float.
- Season 7 Episode 1: Easy Is As Easy Does
Sunny Anderson shares her recipes for smoky grilled pork chops, served with cheesy mini rolls
Cooking for Real: Season 6 (2009 - 2010)
- Season 6 Episode 13: Comfy and Cozy
The chef prepares a comforting and inexpensive meal as she shares her recipe for a creamy chicken and wild rice casserole
- Season 6 Episode 12: Fresh and Flavorful
Sunny Anderson highlights the best of winter produce as she prepares a sweet and buttery spinach pesto, perfect for a home-made ravioli
- Season 6 Episode 11: Thanks-Livin'
Sunny Anderson prepares a stuffed turkey breast and a colourful Brussels sprout salad
- Season 6 Episode 10: Fry-Day Fish Fry
Sunny Anderson prepares a crunchy catfish sandwich, with an easy macaroni cheese and fresh fruit juice
- Season 6 Episode 9: Are We There Yet?
Sunny Anderson does her best to simplify old family favourites like chicken and dumplings without missing out on the flavour
- Season 6 Episode 8: Pots of Gold
Sunny Anderson prepares tender chicken braised in a thick sauce of pumpkin seeds and ancho chillies. Plus, a recipe for a rich, molten chocolate cake
- Season 6 Episode 7: Aloha Dinner
Sunny Anderson prepares a comforting meal inspired by the islands of Hawaii as she serves roast pork tenderloin over greens sauteed with a juicy pineapple
- Season 6 Episode 6: Ribs and Chips
Sunny Anderson makes an American version of traditional British fish and chips, and shares her recipe for a chocolate butterscotch pie
- Season 6 Episode 5: Those Were the Days
Sunny Anderson puts an adult twist on the classic pairing of grilled cheese and tomato soup with her Monte Cristo and roasted tomato soup
- Season 6 Episode 4: Sticky Bones, Empty Plate
Sunny Anderson makes a crunchy fried chicken steak and chunky diced potato gravy
- Season 6 Episode 3: Goin' Back to Cali, Kinda
Sunny Anderson prepares a west Coast classic combination of chicken and waffles, paired with lightly sauteed collards
- Season 6 Episode 2: Hand Delivered
Beef-filled empanadas; chicken-stuf't potato puffs; creamy ancho-chile dipping sauce.Friday 21st March 10:30am EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 6 Episode 1: Easy Peasy Party
Sunny Anderson prepares split pea soup and chunky pimento cheese spreadThursday 20th March 10:30am EDT - Cooking Channel
Cooking for Real: Season 5 (2009)
- Season 5 Episode 13: Italian Inspiration
Al dente pasta tossed in roasted garlic, cherry tomato and basil pesto; garlic-sauteed shrimp; antipasto salad; cherry bomb cocktail.Wednesday 19th March 10:30am EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 5 Episode 12: Ordering In
Sunny Anderson prepares a Chinese-style chicken dish packed with spicy and zesty flavoursTuesday 18th March 10:30am EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 5 Episode 11: Slow 'n' Low
Sunny Anderson cooks North Carolina ribs with a vinegar-based dipping sauceMonday 17th March 10:30am EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 5 Episode 10: Opa!
Ground lamb skewers; grilled pita; tzatziki sauce; shepherd's salad; cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, and black olives in a cider; bite-sized backlava.Friday 14th March 10:30am EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 5 Episode 9: Lunch Date
'Dill' chicken sandwich; goat cheese with mixed greens and grilled corn; watermelon mojitos.Thursday 13th March 10:30am EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 5 Episode 8: Eat With the Fishes
Recipes for red hook ceviche, a Southwest quesadilla, plus Mexican mango on a stickTomorrow at 10:30am EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 5 Episode 7: East Made Easy
Sunny Anderson recreates Asian flavours, including lettuce wraps and ginger pear tea
- Season 5 Episode 6: Clean Bowl Club
Sunny Anderson cooks an asparagus soup, and herbed flatbread
- Season 5 Episode 5: Brunch Worthy Breakfast
Sunny Anderson prepares a hearty breakfast
- Season 5 Episode 4: The Good the Bad and the Ugly
Salmon in blackberry-ginger glaze; wild-style grains; peanut butter and jelly sundae.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Beefed Up Dinner
Sunny Anderson rustles up a grilled beef diner topped with wild mushroom sauce
- Season 5 Episode 2: A Literally Good Meal
Sunny Anderson prepares pasta, pancetta and peas with light fresh flavours
- Season 5 Episode 1: Burger Bash
Sunny Anderson celebrates summer with her famous stuffed cheeseburgers, plantain chips and a bananas foster shake
Cooking for Real: Season 4 (2009)
- Season 4 Episode 13: Child's Play
Sunny Anderson prepares a menu based on her childhood favourites
- Season 4 Episode 12: Easy Elegance
Sunny Anderson prepares an elegant meal on a budget, demonstrating how it can be both easy and affordable to serve up the meal
- Season 4 Episode 11: Deep in the Hearth of Texas
Sunny Anderson teams up with a childhood friend to honour their Texan roots
- Season 4 Episode 10: Working Man's Meal
Sunny Anderson prepares chunky soup, and sticky road chocolate bars
- Season 4 Episode 9: North of the Border
Sunny Anderson brings south of the border flavours to the table as she prepares a selection of dishes inspired by Mexico
- Season 4 Episode 8: Girls That Grill
Sunny brings the outdoors indoors with a grilling menu for any time.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Speed Dating
Quick recipes for a flaky fish dish and a hearty artichoke salad
- Season 4 Episode 6: Southern Hospitality
Sunny Anderson prepares a southern-style pot of creamy chicken, which is certain to provide soul-satisfaction
- Season 4 Episode 5: Finger Food
Recipes for a selection of tapas and light snacks, which are perfect for entertaining
- Season 4 Episode 4: Irish Smiling Eye
Apple jelly; lamb chops; braised fennel; Irish cream-spiked dessert.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Spring Forward, Fall Back
Sunny Anderson prepares a roast beef dinner with fresh herbs and zingy horseradish sauce
- Season 4 Episode 2: Recipes Are Made to Be Broken
Sunny Anderson tries innovative twists for classic recipes
- Season 4 Episode 1: One Dish Meal
Sunny Anderson prepares shepherd's pie, and a strawberry float
Cooking for Real: Season 3 (2008 - 2009)
- Season 3 Episode 12: Best of Both Worlds
Sunny Anderson prepares a meal mixing ideas from different cultures
- Season 3 Episode 11: First Down, Ten to Feed
Sunny Anderson rustles up a special menu for a match day
- Season 3 Episode 10: Wednesday Dinner Date
Chef Sunny Anderson prepares a romantic-week night dinner including a recipe for chocolate custards
- Season 3 Episode 9: Cheesesteak Infatuation
Sunny Anderson shares her spicy take of the classic cheese steak sandwich with crunchy fried onion strips
- Season 3 Episode 8: Dinner on a Dime
Sunny Anderson prepares dishes with inexpensive ingredients
- Season 3 Episode 7: Tequila Sunrise
Sunny Anderson shares her recipes for home-made re-fried beans and a refreshing tequila sunrise sangria
- Season 3 Episode 6: The Big Easy
Sunny Anderson demonstrates how to cater for a lot of people with the minimum effort
- Season 3 Episode 5: Wings 3.0
Sunny makes three top wing sauces to upgrade wings from a side to a main dish.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Southern Square Meal
Sunny Anderson shares her recipes for apple cider sauteed chicken, and pan roasted Brussels sprouts flavoured with bacon
- Season 3 Episode 3: Flavored Nations
Sunny Anderson prepares a selection of dishes inspired by ingredients from Germany, the Pacific Islands and America
- Season 3 Episode 2: Far East Eats
Recipes for salty lomi-lomi salmon, and chicken skewers with a rich peanut sauce
- Season 3 Episode 1: Dinner By Request
Sunny Anderson prepares a Caribbean chicken dish, stewed until it is tender and served with cooling sides
Cooking for Real: Season 2 (2008)
- Season 2 Episode 13: No Ho-Hum Holiday
Sunny Anderson prepares individual Cornish hens, crunchy apple, pear and walnut salad and miniature coffee cakes to wrap up a dinner party in style
- Season 2 Episode 12: Talkin' Turkey
New ideas to cook a family favourite for all seasons - turkey
- Season 2 Episode 11: Keepin It Quick
Sunny Anderson demonstrates quick recipes for days when time in the kitchen is limited, including a selection of main dishes
- Season 2 Episode 10: Italian Ice, Ice Baby
Sunny Anderson prepares the perfect ice-cream dessert to finish her Italian-themed meal
- Season 2 Episode 9: Sunday in the Park With Sunny
Sunny prepares a picnic menu perfect for summer, including a refreshing lemonade
- Season 2 Episode 8: Classic Rockin' Oxtail
Sunny Anderson prepares one of her favourite comfort food dishes - a slow-braised oxtail stew
- Season 2 Episode 7: Gone Shuckin'
Oyster po'boy; peel 'n' eat shrimp; orange-lime meringue pie.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Masterpiece Burger
Spicy ketchup; pork burgers; homemade root veggie fries; peaches and cream dessert in cookie form.
- Season 2 Episode 5: It's Sunny-time
Sunny cooks fried chicken along with a menu that's great for grilling.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Tex Mex Two Step
Sunny Anderson demonstrates how to prepare fish taco spread and cerveza batter
- Season 2 Episode 3: Let the Sun Shine In
Sunny Anderson prepares breakfast treats, including home-made spread, and green eggs with ham
- Season 2 Episode 2: Pizza Pizza
Sunny Anderson follows the advice of a master pizza chef, and finds out some short cuts to help create the perfect recipe
- Season 2 Episode 1: Caribbean Getaway
Sunny Anderson prepares a Caribbean inspired menu, with spiced wings, a salad, and a cool, refreshing drink
Cooking for Real: Season 1 (2008 - 2009)
- Season 1 Episode 7: West Indian Love Letter
Sunny Anderson prepares a selection of West Indian classics, including Nore's slumbo, cod puppies and sans souci punch
- Season 1 Episode 6: Germany is Wonder-Veal
Sunny Anderson prepares veal Jaegerschnitzel served over Southern cheese grits with honey-glazed carrots
- Season 1 Episode 5: Real Comfort, Real Good
Sunny Anderson prepares a menu of meatloaf, macaroni cheese, and milkshake shots
- Season 1 Episode 4: Noshin N' Awlins
Sunny Anderson shares her recipe for Shrimp pot pie, French toast with caramelised pecans, strawberries and cream, and a sazarak cocktail
- Season 1 Episode 3: Mexin' it up
Huevos rancheros with homemade black bean puree; Mexican street corn; homemade churros with a hint of lime.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Bistro Night In
Grilled chicken with white wine mushroom sauce; garlic hasselback potatoes with herbed sour cream; wilted green salad with warm bacon vinaigrette.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Carolina on My Mind
Apple- and onion-stuffed pork chops; vegetarian 'Southern style' collard greens; blueberry peach cobbler.
Cooking for Real: Other Episodes
- Ho Hum Holiday
Easy to make recipes.