Cold Case Files: Season 6 (2006)
- Season 6 Episode 8: The Taunt; Death in Deadwood
In 1995, two women are raped in Louisville, Ky.; in 1982, a young man is found murdered in Deadwood, S.D.
- Season 6 Episode 7: The Deadly Stroll; Unholy Secret
Police go under cover to catch a man they suspect of killing three prostitutes; a letter opener links a priest to the murder of a nun.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Innocence Stolen; Danger at the Door
Young girls are sexually assaulted while waiting for their school buses; in 1991, a 9-year-old girl disappears from her home and is found murdered.
- Season 6 Episode 1: The Interrogation; The Slide
A brother is a suspect in the case of a 12-year-old found dead in her home in 1998; a 69-year-old woman is the victim of rape and murder in 1984.
Cold Case Files: Season 5 (2005 - 2006)
- Season 5 Episode 12: A Killer's Skin; Where's Peggy?
A police detective suspects a killer preys on older women; a protective mother disappears after learning her daughter has been sexually molested.
- Season 5 Episode 11: Daddy Dearest; A Pastor's Wife
A wiretapped conversation between a suspected killer and his sister cracks a 9-year-old murder case; a geologist finds human bones, solving the murder of a Virginia woman.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Something Snapped; A Killer's Dream
In 1987, a young girl is found raped and strangled; in 1983, a young mother is raped and murdered at work.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Killer on Campus; The Bow Hunter
DNA evidence solves the murder of a female law student; a man confesses to the random killing of a bowhunter.
- Season 5 Episode 8: The Sunday Morning Slasher
Publicity of a man's mandatory release in Texas brings forth a witness to a murder in Michigan.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Death of a Deacon; A Wife's Mission
A deacon suspected of having an affair is found shot to death in Tijuana, Mexico; a woman claims she was assaulted by the man that killed her husband.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Finding BTK
BTK Dennis Rader terrorizes Wichita, Kan., for decades, leaving at least 10 murder victims in his wake.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Snatched; A Detective's Promise
A detective tracks down a man who raped and murdered a 6-year-old girl 10 years earlier; police search for the killer of an 18-year-old hitchhiker.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Caught on Tape; A Son Remembers
A stolen cell phone and ATM card lead to the capture of a serial rapist; a murder case is reopened after 30 years.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Obsession: Dave Reichert and the Green River Killer
How police eventually tracked down the Green River Killer, a man who had evaded them for 20 years and was responsible for the deaths of 48 women in Seattle, Washington
Cold Case Files: Season 4 (2003 - 2006)
- Season 4 Episode 26: Rear Window; The Peeper
A co-worker goes to check on a woman who failed to show up for work; a woman reports being raped in her home.
- Season 4 Episode 25: Smoky Mountain Mystery; A Drop of Blood
A man gives police the information they need to solve a case; a murder baffles Indiana police.
- Season 4 Episode 24: A Sister Lost; Rumors of Murder
An unresolved murder from 1974 leads back to a high school janitor; a man confesses to killing his girlfriend.
- Season 4 Episode 23: A Confession for Carmen; The Girls
A body is found in Cobbs Creek on the west side of Philadelphia; two girls befriend an elderly rich man who winds up missing.
- Season 4 Episode 22: Man in the Shadows; The Hitchhiker
Rapes plague the Linden area of Columbus, Ohio; a hitchhiker's corpse is found in the California redwoods.
- Season 4 Episode 21: The Family; The Clue That Stuck
A detective vows not to shave until he solves the murder of a young woman; investigators track down a killer with the help of DNA found on duct tape used on the victim.
- Season 4 Episode 20: Manhunt
James Allen Selby, a serial rapist who eluded police for years.
- Season 4 Episode 19: The Tourniquet; Burning Desire
DNA evidence leads to the arrest of Houston's notorious 'tourniquet killer'; a young woman is found shot and burned in an olive orchard.
- Season 4 Episode 18: Deja Vu; Secret in the Well
A cigarette butt solves a child's murder; a woman is convicted of killing her 5-year-old daughter; divers find a skeleton in a car; dead dog's DNA helps crack open a case.
- Season 4 Episode 17: The Well; The Deadly Ex
The body of a man killed by a bullet is found in his well; detectives try to connect a man to his ex-wife's murder.
- Season 4 Episode 16: A Brother's Burden; The Midnight Attacker
A 51-year-old man is shot to death near his horse stable; a rapist is sentenced to more than 1,000 years in prison.
- Season 4 Episode 15: The Monster; A Cousin's Promise
Detectives suspect that several violent crimes are connected; a maintenance man finds a body in a bathroom.
- Season 4 Episode 14: Sex, Lies and Murder
A serial killer lures women to Kansas for trysts at hotels.
- Season 4 Episode 13: The Bitemark; Justice for Eglena
Bite marks help to get a child predator off the streets; after a decade, justice is finally served in the slaying of a 15-year-old girl.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Baby for Sale; The Barrel
The infant subject of a child-custody dispute is found burned; a body is discovered in a home's crawlspace.
- Season 4 Episode 11: The Bedroom Basher
Fifteen years after a husband is convicted of murder, police discover that he may have been wrongly accused.Thursday 25th February 2:00pm EST - ReelzChannel
- Season 4 Episode 3: The Cuff Link; Graveyard Shift
The tool mark on the plastic flex cuff that bound a victim's hands helps to solve an old murder.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Cat and Mouse; Final Fare
A letter provides clues to a murder; the oldest murder case in South Carolina.
- Season 4 Episode 1: The Perfect Murder; Death of the Innocents
Forensic toxicologists solve the murder of a medical examiner's wife; an Alabama sheriff suspects a mother killed her two babies.
Cold Case Files: Season 2 (2002 - 2004)
- Season 2 Episode 21: Soft Kill; Unsolved
A teenager leads police to the killer of three girls; a woman disappears from her sister's home.
- Season 2 Episode 20: A Map to Murder; Life on the Run
The Internet assists police in finding a serial killer; drug trafficker jumps bail.
- Season 2 Episode 18: The Unluckiest Man; The Deadly Triangle
Killer sets fires for insurance money; a prison inmate helps to solve a murder.
- Season 2 Episode 17: Vintage Murder; Trouble in Paradise
DNA on a cigarette brings a rapist and murderer to justice; a confession made to a TV star helps police to solve a murder.
- Season 2 Episode 16: The Widow and the Wolf; Unicorns and Alligators
A murder victim's niece starts an advocate group; a car preserves a victim's body.
- Season 2 Episode 14: Crimes of the KKK
Klan leader Sam Bowers goes on trial for ordering the murder of a black store-owner years prior; a white man confesses to forcing a black man to jump from a bridge to his death.
- Season 2 Episode 13: Lady in the Box
After receiving a crucial clue, police solve a woman's murder more than 20 years after the fact.
- Season 2 Episode 12: In the Care of a Killer; Deadly Lies
A re-enactment of a toddler's death solves the crime; divers find a body.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Pride and the Fall; The Nail File
A woman's fall from a cliff leads police to uncover a series of grisly murders; investigators find crucial DNA evidence on a killer's cigarette butts.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Ticket to Nowhere; The Paper Route
A woman helps to solve her mother's murder; an officer solves the murder of a newspaper-delivery woman.
- Season 2 Episode 8: The Baiting Game
A forensic anthropologist becomes an expert on the human body's rate of decay.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Mark of a Killer; Dead Ends
Bite marks identify a killer; sleuths investigate the murder of a woman found in her bathtub.
- Season 2 Episode 6: The South Side Rapist
A girl's body is found, minus hands, in a wood in Wisconsin. Years later, DNA techniques enable investigators to find the killer.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Operation Jambalaya; Footprints in the Snow
A New Orleans police officer goes under cover on a riverboat; a Wisconsin man goes on trial for a murder 10 years earlier.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Family Secret; Blood Trail
Forty-one years after the crime, a woman implicates her brother and cousin in the murder of a police officer; blood-splatter evidence helps to solve a murder.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Silent Witness; Innocence Lost
A scientist's murder is solved using the technology she was developing at the time of her death; criminal profiling helps to nab a child-rapist.
Cold Case Files: Season 1 (2002 - 2004)
- Season 1 Episode 20: The Missing and the Dead
A forensic anthropologist painstakingly pieces 97 bone fragments back together to solve a woman's murder.
- Season 1 Episode 19: Vanished
Fingerprints from a decomposing body help implicate the dead man's flatmates.
- Season 1 Episode 18: Portrait of a Killer; The Tortured Truth
Discovery of a human scalp helps convict a murderer; teen kidnaps, tortures and kills younger boys.
- Season 1 Episode 17: Presumed Dead; The Tow Truck Killer
Woman's body hidden in a refrigerator; murder of a deputy sheriff.
- Season 1 Episode 16: Killer in the County
Faryion Wardriop pleads guilty to the murders of four women after DNA evidence is found.
- Season 1 Episode 15: The Missing Informant; Man's Best Friend
Divers find a skeleton in a car at the bottom of a river; a dead dog's DNA helps to crack open a case.
- Season 1 Episode 14: Reconstructing Murder; Fire Flicks
Forensic clay modeling helps investigators identify a murder victim; two boys perform satanic rituals and set fires.
- Season 1 Episode 13: The Burning Secret; Justice Delayed
A woman tracks down the man who raped her; a woman kills her husband in a satanic rite.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Killer on the Strip; The Doll Murder
A determined cop solves the murder of a prostitute; investigators solve the murder of a socialite.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Diary of a Serial Arsonist; The Lost Clue
An arson investigator is suspected of starting a series of fires; a man murders his elderly neighbor and steals her valuables.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Terror in Telluride; Signature of a Killer
A tipster's call helps solve the murder of the heir to the U-Haul fortune; new fingerprint technology helps solve a decades-old murder.
Cold Case Files: Other Episodes
- The Good Samaritian: Gun Shy
The national DNA databank helps police hunt down a rapist; the re-enactment of a shooting death proves it was not an accident.
- License to Kill; The Tell-Tale Mark; The Supermarket Mystery
Police suspect a former officer; a blow to the head of a garbage collector leaves strange markings; DNA may help to track down a stabber.
- Traces of Murder; The Bathtub Killer
A killer boasts of his crime to cellmates; police link a New Hampshire murder to one in Florida.