Coast Guard Alaska: Season 3 (2013)
- Season 3 Episode 10: In The Thick of It
A man suffering from heart attack symptoms; Sitka aircrews search for a downed aircraft ; two boat crewmen who have gone overboard.Brand New Episode Monday 9th December 10:00pm EST - The Weather Channel
- Season 3 Episode 9: With Purpose
A boat crew who has abandoned ship; a man suffering severe injuries after an ATV accident; a boat crewman suffering from internal bleeding.Saturday 7th December 7:00pm EST - The Weather Channel
- Season 3 Episode 8: A Very Sitka Sendoff
Air Station Sitka is launched on three time-sensitive missions for a fisherman with severed fingers, an injured hiker, and a cruise ship passenger experiencing stroke-like symptoms.Saturday 7th December 6:00pm EST - The Weather Channel
- Season 3 Episode 7: Back to Back
The team takes on back-to-back cases; a man who falls on a charter vessel; woman with a serious back injury.Saturday 7th December 5:00pm EST - The Weather Channel
- Season 3 Episode 6: Out On A Limb
The guardsmen in Sitka rush to medevac an elderly male in critical condition; Air Station Kodiak battles challenging weather and rough terrain to rescue a missing hiker stranded on a dangerous cliff.
- Season 3 Episode 5: All You Can Do
A sailboat loses its engines in rough seas;a sick child in a remote Alaskan village; a man in grave condition aboard a charter vessel.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Open Water
A call to medevac a man suffering from internal bleeding; rescuing kayakers stranded in the ice; a man with several broken ribs.
- Season 3 Episode 3: A Pretty Severe Condition
The rescue of a patient in a remote town; a boater stranded on a freezing beach; a hunter trapped in the mountains.
- Season 3 Episode 2: We Have the Watch
An intense medevac for a heart attack victim on the brink of death; a risky hoist down to a fishing vessel taking on water; a nighttime search along the frigid coastline for a fisherman lost ashore.
- Season 3 Episode 1: An Eye-Opening Experience
A flight to pick up a fisherman gone overboard; a medevac for a badly injured veteran; a colossal oil rig goes rogue.
Coast Guard Alaska: Season 2 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 2 Episode 13: A Good Day for a Bad Day
The Coast Guard medevacs an ill patient from a cruise ship in Sitka; the crew tackles two rescue missions in one day.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Into the Mist
- Season 2 Episode 11: Changing of the Guard
Rescuing an unconscious woman on a cruise ship and a small child who suffers from seizures.
- Season 2 Episode 10: A Shocking Rescue
The Coast Guard races to a medevac in the remote Bering Sea, bails out a vessel taking on water and saves a pair of fisherman who suffer grave accidents.
- Season 2 Episode 9: True Guardian
The Coast Guard battles to save the crew of a fishing vessel, a hiker, and patients.
- Season 2 Episode 8: The Same Sheet of Music
When a damaged ship begins taking on water in the Bering Sea, the Coast Guard comes to their aid.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Precious Cargo
Stories spotlight a fisherman whose life hangs in the balance, four hunters whose skiff goes lost at sea, and a crucial medevac for a woman facing agonizing pain.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Lost and Found
A race to save a fisherman struggling with deadly seizures; a man is pinned under a truck; a teenager goes missing in the woods.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Family Matters
The Coast Guard heads to a remote Alaskan village when an infant's life hangs in the balance; an injured woman must be airlifted to safety; a Coast Guard crewman is hurt in the line of duty.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Come Heck or High Water
A helicopter crew is faced with a tough decision; a small boat team faces a serious situation.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Survival of the Fittest
A damage vessel goes drifting across the Bering Sea; an injured man needs to be hoisted off a freighter; three hunters go stranded; how to stay alive in the Alaskan landscape.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Remote Rescue
Rescuing a man who suffers a heart attack; a woman goes into labor; an injured hunter makes a desperate call for help.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Rescue Challenge
The Guard battles hurricane-force winds and bitter, subzero temperatures to rescue 11 passengers on two fishing vessels.
Coast Guard Alaska: Season 1 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 1 Episode 7: Surf's Up
A rescue crew attempts to reach a small boat; a dangerous hoist to save a surfer.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Land Ho
The holiday season hits Coast Guard Alaska with falling temperatures and intense rescue missions across the state; a hunting excursion in Sitka goes terribly wrong when a man is shot in the back and a rescue team races to the scene.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Into the Wild
A helicopter rescue team braves hurricane force winds; a late night distress call sends the Coast Guard into the Alaskan wilderness.
- Season 1 Episode 4: North Pole Bound
An important flight to the North Pole; two rescue crews attempt to save injured fishermen; a vigilant aerial search for a missing person.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Search and Rescue
A helicopter rescue aboard a tanker ship; a race to save a victim who's fallen off the edge of a cliff; a bush plane crashes just miles from the base.
- Season 1 Episode 2: To the Rescue
The helicopter crews from Air Station Kodiak face one rescue after another, but the weather threatens the operations.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Welcome to Kodiak
Documentary following an American coast guard unit as they conduct dangerous search and rescue missions in Kodiak, Alaska
Coast Guard Alaska: Other Episodes
- Pucker Factor
A man crushed in a motor vehicle accident; a male suffers a brain injury; a boat crewman suffering a stroke.Monday 16th December 10:00pm EST - The Weather Channel