- Season 1 Episode 6: Curtain Call
As closing night approaches, everyone worries about Rex; Christiana crumbles when her husband asks her about life after ballet.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Bad Dress: Good Show
The dancers are stressed on opening night; Katie and Beckanne go on a double date with the Tilton brothers; Allison's family shares unwanted advice.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Tempo Tantrums
Allison and Ronnie struggle during rehearsals, while Beckanne performs effortlessly; Rex confronts Allison about their relationship; Ronnie's sister visits.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Second Cast Is First Place for Losers
Adam decides which dancers get lead roles, causing emotional fallout; Allison struggles as choreographer Elena Kunikova trains the dancers; Beckanne deals with the resentment and jealousy from fellow dancers; the dancers take a road trip.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Which Life Do I Want to Lead?
Ronald must decide whether to stay at Ballet West with his brother or leave with his girlfriend; Ronnie seeks advice about his contract; Katie travels to Ballet Idaho for an audition; the dancers work on an erotic ballet.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Survival of the Fittest
Intense, behind-the-scenes moments at a professional ballet company are revealed.