Breaking Pointe: Season 2 (2013)
- Season 2 Episode 9: The Story of Us
After closing night, the dancers travel to Los Angeles for a fundraiser; as Ian says goodbye to Ballet West, Christopher and Christiana make a difficult decision; a passionate piece brings Rex and Allison closer.
- Season 2 Episode 8: It's Time to Face the Music
As the closing night of 'Cinderella' approaches, the dancers continue to give it their all; Allison gets closer to Rex; Adam throws a party for the dancers.
- Season 2 Episode 7: This Ballet Is Cursed
Mishaps, injuries and a disastrous dress rehearsal leave the dancers rattled; Rex continues to struggle with his injury.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Nowhere Near Ready
The dancers focus on the upcoming opening night of 'Cinderella'; Allison turns to Rex for support; Beckanne seeks guidance from mentors at her former ballet school.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Fighting Tooth and Nail
Upcoming contract renewals fuel the rivalry between Ian and Zach; Allison feels even more confused about her future; the dancers' fates are revealed.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Love or Ballet
Adam makes a decision about Rex's role; Allison receives unexpected news; Chris and Christiana try to make their marriage work.
- Season 2 Episode 3: It's Cinderella or Nothing
When the cast of 'Cinderella' is announced, not everyone is pleased; Ian considers his future; Joshua and Adam have a heart-to-heart.
- Season 2 Episode 2: You Can Feel the Tension
A week before the cast of 'Cinderella' is announced, Silver plans a trip so the dancers can let loose; Ronnie struggles with an infection; Zach is confronted.
- Season 2 Episode 1: It's Not Brain Surgery, It's Ballet!
The ballet dancers begin auditions for 'Cinderella.'
Breaking Pointe: Season 1 (2012)
- Season 1 Episode 6: Curtain Call
As closing night approaches, everyone worries about Rex; Christiana crumbles when her husband asks her about life after ballet.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Bad Dress: Good Show
The dancers are stressed on opening night; Katie and Beckanne go on a double date with the Tilton brothers; Allison's family shares unwanted advice.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Tempo Tantrums
Allison and Ronnie struggle during rehearsals, while Beckanne performs effortlessly; Rex confronts Allison about their relationship; Ronnie's sister visits.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Second Cast Is First Place for Losers
Adam decides which dancers get lead roles, causing emotional fallout; Allison struggles as choreographer Elena Kunikova trains the dancers; Beckanne deals with the resentment and jealousy from fellow dancers; the dancers take a road trip.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Which Life Do I Want to Lead?
Ronald must decide whether to stay at Ballet West with his brother or leave with his girlfriend; Ronnie seeks advice about his contract; Katie travels to Ballet Idaho for an audition; the dancers work on an erotic ballet.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Survival of the Fittest
Intense, behind-the-scenes moments at a professional ballet company are revealed.