Born to Explore: Season 4 (2014 - 2015)
- Season 4 Episode 15: Tanzania: Cradle of Life
Ngorongoro Crater; lions, elephants and hippos; the Hadza tribe.
- Season 4 Episode 14: Canada: Breathtaking Land
Dinosaur Provincial Park; a powwow on the plains with the First Nations tribes at Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump.
- Season 4 Episode 13: Turkey: Fairy Tale Land
Istanbul's Spice Market; Turkish coffee; Cappadocia; horseback riding; hot-air ballooning.
- Season 4 Episode 12: The Last Mountain Gorilla
One of the last safe refuges for mountain gorillas in the world; a tribe of Batwa pygmies were forced to leave their ancient home to save their gorilla neighbors.Saturday 14th March 10:30am EDT - WJLA (ABC)
- Season 4 Episode 11: Morocco: Surviving the Sahara
A family of nomads lives in the Sahara Desert; fossils in the rocky Saharan hills.Saturday 7th March 10:30am EST - WJLA (ABC)
- Season 4 Episode 10: The Elephant Trunk Show
A herd of elephants thrives in its new home, a private game reserve in South Africa; humans adopt orphaned elephant calves in Botswana; the rare desert-adapted elephants of Namibia.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Inspired by Nature
A dog shows the true meaning of courage; an artist's inspiration comes from the rivers and streams of Connecticut; a man finds a rare sense of peace and place in the forests of North Carolina.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Extreme Survivors
Wild camels; loggerhead turtles; alligators.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Canada: The Cowboys of Alberta
Cowboy culture of Alberta, Canada; running with the bulls; driving cattle to high pasture.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Morocco: Exotic Land
A Moroccan marketplace; local fishermen; a Berber family in a remote village.
- Season 4 Episode 5: A Seal's Life
The seal population in Canada impacts polar bears; rescuing orphaned and injured harbor seals; the health of a pregnant seal.
- Season 4 Episode 4: The United States of Adventure
Spelunking in South Dakota; surfing in Hawaii; rafting on the Colorado River; a Maine lobster bake.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Bounty of the Sea
Tonga fishers; Maine lobstermen; Chile's fisherwoman.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Birds of a Feather
The royal heritage of wild swans in England; nesting mute swans; puffins in Scotland; the weaver and the ostrich in Namibia.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Tanzania: Climbing Kilimanjaro
Richard encounters bad weather on his seven-day climb of Mount Kilimanjaro.
Born to Explore: Season 3 (2013 - 2014)
- Season 3 Episode 26: Ultimate Survivors
Saltwater crocodiles in Australia; red wolves in North Carolina; manatees in the waters off Belize.
- Season 3 Episode 25: Strange Food
Eating pan-fried termites and chicken feet in South Africa, kangaroo tail in Australia, carpet snake on the Tiwi Islands and sheep intestine in Arizona.
- Season 3 Episode 24: Made by Hand
Tanning leather in Morocco; argan oil; the blue pottery of the Maharajas; making horse spurs in Chile.
- Season 3 Episode 23: Horse Play
Horsepacking in the Canadian wilderness; Shetland ponies in Scotland; a horse-whisperer in Chile; a wild herd of horses in North Carolina.
- Season 3 Episode 22: Indonesia: Bali High
Caring for elephants; the Hindu Galungan festival; Balinese arts.
- Season 3 Episode 21: New York: Mammoths on Broadway
Richard forages for wild edibles in New York City's Central Park; the wooly mammoth; Rao's restaurant; opera singing.
- Season 3 Episode 20: India: The Colors of Karma
Richard travels to India to perform a seva at the Gurdwara Bangla Sahib in Delhi; painting elephants; Indian cuisine, traditions and customs.
- Season 3 Episode 19: It's a Dog's Life
Scottish sheepdogs; Kangal dogs protect the cheetah; a dog recovers against all odds from a stroke.
- Season 3 Episode 18: Scotland: Legend & Lore
Loch Ness; Edinburgh Castle; bagpipes; the Shetland Islands; a classic Scottish seafood dish.
- Season 3 Episode 17: A World of Dance
The barong dance in Indonesia; Korean k-pop dance takes to the streets of New York; Chinese Americans interpret the lion and dragon dances.
- Season 3 Episode 16: The Great Rhino
Richard tracks the elusive white rhino.
- Season 3 Episode 15: Indonesia: An Orangutan Adventure
Wild orangutans of Borneo; why the rainforest is vanishing.
- Season 3 Episode 14: India: Expressions of Love
Bollywood; silk centers of Kanchipuram; the holy arts of music and dance.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Maine: A Rugged Beauty
The hardy, can-do spirit of Maine; a lobsterman; scientists rescue and rehabilitate harbor seal pups.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Scotland: Ponies and Puffins
The ponies of the Shetland Islands; sea birds breed on craggy cliffs; the Shetland wool sweater.
- Season 3 Episode 11: It's All About Family
A bed-and-breakfast in the Scottish Highlands; an educator in a remote village in South Africa; a Hasidic family in Broooklyn, N.Y.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Earth's Kitchen
Cooking in an underground oven in Hawaii; baking bread in the underground fires of Iceland; eating rotten shark; a Kashmiri feast in India.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Dig It!
Archaeologist Joan Connelly searches for Cleopatra's temple; dinosaur bones in Canada; actors Dan Aykroyd and Donna Dixon; Robert Kennedy.
- Season 3 Episode 8: New York: The Great Fossil Hunt
Fossils in New York City; the diverse cultures of the city.
- Season 3 Episode 7: India: Body & Soul
Delhi; Chennai; yoga; a surfer.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Arizona: Spirit of the Canyons
The Grand Canyon; the Colorado River rapids; sacred Navajo land; traditional Navajo songs and dances.
- Season 3 Episode 5: South Africa: A Village Reborn
The Makuleke people give a traditional welcome, gather and cook termites, and transform their land into a flourishing wildlife reserve.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Games People Play
Camel-racing; Moroccan Fantasia; gully cricket in India; a chess master in Chile.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Rhythms of the World
Songs of Namibia; the fierce Zulu warrior dance; a Native American buffalo dance; Latin cueca brava.
- Season 3 Episode 2: South Africa: Penguins and Turtles
South Africa; loggerhead turtles; the African penguin.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Scotland: Clans and Kilts
The ancient land of Scotland; the Highland Games; a sheepdog trainer.
Born to Explore: Season 2 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 2 Episode 26: Mysteries of the Desert
The people and wildlife of the Atacama Desert in Chile and the Namib Desert in southern Africa.
- Season 2 Episode 25: Arizona: The Grand Canyon
The Grand Canyon; Native American culture; a steam locomotive; a mule ride; hiking.
- Season 2 Episode 24: India: A Royal Life
The Royal Maharajas; a Bollywood spectacular; the City Palace; descendants of a noble family; a spicy snack; blue pottery and handcrafted jewelry.
- Season 2 Episode 23: Bears Across America
North America's largest land carnivores: grizzly bears, polar bears and black bears.
- Season 2 Episode 22: India: The Royal Elephant
India's exotic traditions; an elephant village; decorating and painting elephants; elephant polo.
- Season 2 Episode 21: South Africa: Tale of the Turtle
Rocktail Bay World Heritage Site; the 300-pound loggerhead turtle; the Thonga tribe.
- Season 2 Episode 20: South Africa: The Mighty Rhino
Protecting the rhinoceros; the customs and dance of the Zulu people.
- Season 2 Episode 19: South Africa: Circle of Life
South Africa's Kruger National Park; preserving the migration routes of elephants, rhinos and other wildlife; reducing poaching and creating a new economy based on ecotourism.
- Season 2 Episode 18: South Dakota: Sacred Land
The Black Hills of South Dakota; a memorial to Lakota warrior Crazy Horse; the Lakota Nation; Wind Cave.
- Season 2 Episode 17: Hidden Villages
The Batwa Pygmies of Uganda; Iceland; a nomadic family in Morocco; a wedding on the island of Cyprus.
- Season 2 Episode 16: The Wild Life
Orphaned elephants in Botswana; the Cheetah Conservation Fund in Namibia; the Dartmoor pony in England; the Queen's royal swans.
- Season 2 Episode 15: South Africa: A Penguin's Tale
African penguins; a local music contest; Cape Malay cuisine.
- Season 2 Episode 14: South Dakota: Where the Buffalo Roam
The 50th Annual Buffalo Round-Up at Custer State Park; horseback; a country fair; exploring caves.
- Season 2 Episode 13: Namibia: Kissed by the Sun
The Himba tribes of the desert; fairy circles; poisonous cactus; braai.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Chile: Oasis in the Desert
Some parts of the Atacama Desert have never received a drop of rain in recorded history.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Canada: The Islands of Beauty
Age-old traditions are very much alive on the remote islands of Haida Gwaii.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Cyprus: In Search of the Golden Fleece
The elusive mouflon sheep of the Paphos Forest; halloumi cheese; restaurant cuisine; the tatsia dance.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Taste of the World
Tanjia in Morocco; coffee, chocolate and saimin in Hawaii; mopane caterpillars in Africa.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Earth's Hidden People
The people of exotic lands, from Belize to the Tiwi Islands.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Canada: Land of the Spirit Bear
The British Columbian wilderness offers sanctuary to one of the highest concentrations of grizzly bears in Canada.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Namibia: Saving the Wild Cheetah
The world's fastest land animal is one of the most endangered cats in Africa.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Chile: The Horse Whisperer
Horses and cowboys are at the heart of Chilean culture.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Cyprus: Cleopatra's Secret
The Mediterranean island nation of Cyprus is steeped in ancient tales of love and intrigue.
- Season 2 Episode 3: England: The Royal Swan
Caring for magnificent swans is a British royal tradition.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Namibia: Elephants of the Desert
Namibian farmers and local communities protect their land and coexist with African wildlife, including the elusive, desert-adapted elephant.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Chile: First Lady of the Sea
South America's Chile is known for its rich culture and traditions.
Born to Explore: Season 1 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 1 Episode 27: Nambia: In Search of Rhinos and Lions
Explorer Richard Wiese tracks the white rhinoceros and the lion.
- Season 1 Episode 26: England: Magic of the Moors
The legends and mysteries of the Moors of southeast England.
- Season 1 Episode 25: Morocco: Secret Arts
The art culture, dining and traditions of Morocco.
- Season 1 Episode 24: Hawaii: Land of Fire
Hawaii's local industries and active volcanoes.
- Season 1 Episode 23: Hawaii: A Secret World
Hawaii: green turtles; volcanoes; scenery; coffee and cacao farm.
- Season 1 Episode 22: Morocco: Mysteries of the Nomads
Morocco; the Fantasia; a nomadic family at the edge of the Sahara.
- Season 1 Episode 21: Hawaii: Surviving the Ocean
Respecting the ocean's power and inhabitants is a Hawaiian tradition; the endangered monk seal; surfers.
- Season 1 Episode 20: Iceland: Vikings and Volcanoes
Vikings live in the shadow of Iceland's volcanoes; glaciers; the Blue Lagoon; rounding up sheep in the countryside.
- Season 1 Episode 19: Morocco: The Lost Village
Morocco's medieval markets, crafts and cuisine; the Berber people of Tafraout.
- Season 1 Episode 18: Canada: The Great Polar Bear Migration
In northern Canada, polar bears and their cubs frolic on the ice as Inuit hunter-gatherers cling to traditional ways of life.
- Season 1 Episode 17: Botswana: Living With Elephants
The Okavango Delta is home to giraffes, lions, water buffalo and other large animals; a family of orphaned elephants and the humans who adopted them.
- Season 1 Episode 16: Iceland: Land of the Vikings
Iceland's modern-day Vikings; ice caves and hot springs; rounding up sheep on volcanic terrain.
- Season 1 Episode 15: North Carolina: The Wild Side
Wildlife biologists work to restore the endangered red wolf and bear to North Carolina's Outer Banks; alligators migrate farther north; wild horses; clam chowder.
- Season 1 Episode 14: Iceland: Living with Volcanoes
Volcanoes and hot springs coloring the Icelandic landscape are sources of geothermal energy; glaciers; the Blue Lagoon.
- Season 1 Episode 13: Labrador: Gateway to the Arctic
The people and wildlife of Labrador try to deal with an overzealous bear population and experience climate change before the rest of the world.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Uganda: Gorillas and Pygmies
Searching for elusive mountain gorillas in Uganda; Batwa forest people stand less than 5 feet tall.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Australia: Camels and Crocs
Camel racing; a nighttime crocodile capture in Australia.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Canada: Digging for Dinosaurs
Digging in Alberta for bones of a newly discovered breed of dinosaur; actors Dan Aykroyd, Donna Dixon and Matthew Gray Gubler; exploring Alberta on horseback.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Iceland: Land of the Vikings
- Season 1 Episode 8: North Carolina: The Northern Most Alligator
Alligators are moving north; wild horses; holly tea.
- Season 1 Episode 7: North Carolina: Living With Bears and Wolves
Wildlife biologists work to restore the endangered red wolf and bear to the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Labrador: The Earth's Future
In Labrador, climate change affects the health of local waters, the food chain and the Inuit.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Australia: TIWI Islands Going Native
Dangerous waters separate the Tiwi Islands from the Australian mainland; Richard learns to live on the land and barbecues an 8-foot snake.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Australia: Secret of the Rainbow Serpent
Relocating Australia's saltwater crocodiles; the legendary Rainbow Serpent.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Australia: The Magic of Ayers Rock
- Season 1 Episode 2: Labrador 1: Bears as Neighbors
A Canadian community deals with overzealous populations of polar bears and black bears.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Belize: Secret of the Mayan Manatee
Manatees off the coast of Central America; a Mayan village.