Blue's Clues: Season 6 (2004)
- Season 6 Episode 9: Bluestock
Celebrity guests join the Blue's Clues gang in a backyard music concert.Sunday 2nd November 6:30am EST - Nick Jr
- Season 6 Episode 8: Soccer Practice
The gang plays soccer and every time a goal is scored they get a clue.
- Season 6 Episode 7: The Fairy Tale Ball
Joe and Blue receive an invitation to the Fairy Tale Ball.
- Season 6 Episode 6: Playdates
Playing firefighters with Blue and Polka Dots; helping people; writing down thoughts in a journal.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Skidoo Adventure
Joe and Blue create a giant craft project called Wacky Wild World.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Joe's Clues
Playing 'Joe's Clues' instead of 'Blue's Clues.'
- Season 6 Episode 3: Wishes
On Wish Day, Joe and Blue can make any wish that they like.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Love Day
Joe gets a mystery card; Blue and friends learn more about love.
- Season 6 Episode 1: The Legend of the Blue Puppy
Blue was born with a key to a room where she can talk to her friends.
Blue's Clues: Season 5 (2002 - 2007)
- Season 5 Episode 36: Blue's First Holiday
An animated puppy helps its human master by revealing the clues to solving everyday problems.
- Season 5 Episode 35: Morning Music
Joe and Blue's morning routine; music.
- Season 5 Episode 34: Animals in Our House?
Animals escape from a book and run loose in the house.
- Season 5 Episode 33: I Did That!
Actions and consequences; ringing the door bell makes Joe answer the door.
- Season 5 Episode 32: Look Carefully ...
Observation; looking at details.Tomorrow at 7:30am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 5 Episode 31: Blue's Big Car Trip
Taking a road trip with many stops along the way; car safety.
- Season 5 Episode 30: Body Language
Facial expressions; using the body to express feelings.
- Season 5 Episode 29: Magenta's Messages
Magenta leaves instructions on how to take care of her house while she is on vacation.Wednesday 29th October 12:00pm EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 5 Episode 28: Let's Write!
Writing; making labels; letters of the alphabet.
- Season 5 Episode 27: The Scavenger Hunt
Blue and Magenta create a scavenger hunt.
- Season 5 Episode 26: Meet Polka Dots!
Blue explores the house with her favorite stuffed animal.
- Season 5 Episode 24: Our Neighborhood Festival
Joe and Blue bump into neighbors, try new foods and play games at the first-ever neighborhood festival.
- Season 5 Episode 23: Blue's Prediction
Gathering evidence to make predictions.
- Season 5 Episode 22: Numbers Everywhere!
Counting and labeling; Blue's favorite number.
- Season 5 Episode 21: The Alphabet Train
Building a train with a box for each letter of the alphabet.
- Season 5 Episode 20: The Story Wall
Telling a story with pictures.
- Season 5 Episode 19: Up, Down, All Around!
Giving directions; following directions.Sunday 2nd November 7:30am EST - Nick Jr
- Season 5 Episode 18: Blues Big Band
Playing Blue's Clues to work out what instrument Blue is going to play in Blue's Big Band, Periwinkle plays the drums, while everyone practises his new rhythms by clapping along.
- Season 5 Episode 17: Dress Up Day
Costumes; dressing up; Joe and Blue want to star in Ostrich's play.Thursday 30th October 11:00am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 5 Episode 16: A Surprise Guest
Cleaning up to prepare for a special guest.
- Season 5 Episode 15: A Brand New Game
- Season 5 Episode 14: Contraptions!
Joe makes a crayon slide; everyone makes a contraption with a different function.
- Season 5 Episode 13: Blue Goes to the Doctor
Blue goes to the doctor for her annual checkup.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Shape Searchers
Kevin plays a cloud shapes game with his friends Bucket and Spade, and they try to spot a star, a fish and a tree
- Season 5 Episode 11: Bedtime Business
Bedtime rituals; pajamas; going to sleep.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Boat Float
Everyone prepares for the big Boat Float.
- Season 5 Episode 9: I'm So Happy
We play Blue's Clues to figure out what makes Blue happy.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Joe's Surprise Party
Blues and her pals work hard to prepare a surprise birthday party for Joe.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Patience
You'll never guess what Blue and Periwinkle found in the backyard! It's a bird's egg, and it's almost ready to hatch. However, we need to be patient, so we think of things to do in the meantime.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Playing Store
The pup decides to buy something, but Kevin can't figure out what it is : could a few clues help him?Tuesday 28th October 11:30am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 5 Episode 5: Blue's Clues 100th Episode Celebration
Blue, Joe, Steve and all their friends celebrate the 100th episode of 'Blue's Clues.'
- Season 5 Episode 4: The Big Book About Us
Everyone gets a page to fill with pictures of their favourite things.
- Season 5 Episode 3: The Snack Chart
Using charts to help Mr. Salt figure out what everyone's favourite snack is so he can make them.Tomorrow at 7:00am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 5 Episode 2: Colors Everywhere!
Painting portraits of friends, Blue needs help to figure out what she wants to paint, and Bucket and Spade need help painting their portraits.Tuesday 28th October 11:00am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 5 Episode 1: Can You Help?
Kevin really needs help and so does Blue, so everyone plays Blue's Clues to figure out what Blue needs help playing.
Blue's Clues: Season 4 (2001 - 2003)
- Season 4 Episode 24: Steve Goes to College
Steve leaves for college; goodbye party for Steve.
- Season 4 Episode 23: Joe Gets a Clue
Blue wants to give Joe a present; Joe learns how to play Blue's Clues.Tuesday 28th October 12:00pm EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 4 Episode 22: Joe's First Day
- Season 4 Episode 21: Something to Do Blue
Blue can't decide what to do, so Mr. Salt encourages him to pick up a few items from around the house and use his imagination to invent something to do.
- Season 4 Episode 20: Blue's School
Blue is the teacher at her pretend school.
- Season 4 Episode 19: Let's Boogie
Fun and games with the playful pup and her pal KevinWednesday 29th October 11:00am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 4 Episode 18: Blue's Book Nook
Blue takes a trip to the library.
- Season 4 Episode 17: Let's Plant
Kevin realises that he doesn't know what kind of plant Nero is, so they play Blues Clues to try and figure it out.
- Season 4 Episode 16: Rhyme Time
Rhymes; Steve is a poet; Mr. Salt's rhyming lullaby.
- Season 4 Episode 15: Puppets
Making a hand puppet; sock puppet; how to express emotions.
- Season 4 Episode 14: Blue's Backyard Ballgame Bonanza
Periwinkle and Blue figure out how to make a ball bounce as many times as possible.Monday 27th October 11:30am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 4 Episode 13: Blocks
Fun and games with the playful pup and her pal Kevin
- Season 4 Episode 12: What's Inside?
Kevin and Blue discover a locked case inside their cupboard. We play Blue's Clues to find the key, and help Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper organise their groceries.Tomorrow at 6:30am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 4 Episode 11: Un Dia con Plum!
A visit from Plum, Periwinkle's friend, teaches us some Spanish words. Plum and Periwinkle build a marioneta, and we skidoo to Plum's puppet book to dress Pedro.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Bugs!
To the untamed wilderness of our backyard we go! Join Kevin and Blue on a bug-watching expedition, as we play Blue's Clues to figure out what Blue's favourite bug is.Thursday 30th October 12:00pm EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 4 Episode 9: Making Changes
The arrival of a new baby means making some changes, and we play Blue's Clues to figure out a way to help Mr Salt and Mrs Pepper with their newest family member.
- Season 4 Episode 8: The Baby's Here!
We wait for a phone call from Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper. Paprika prepares to be a big sister, and we see what everyone was like when they were little.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper Day
Mr Salt and Mrs Pepper do so much for us that Kevin and Blue create a special day to celebrate them, and we look for ways to show our appreciation.Monday 27th October 12:00pm EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 4 Episode 6: Blue's New Place
Blue decides to create a special place for herself in the bedroom. What'll be her favourite thing to do in her special space? We play Blue's Clues to find out.
- Season 4 Episode 5: What's New, Blue?
Kevin and Blue create a newspaper to tell everyone what's new around the house. While helping Kevin search for news, we try to find out what today's big news is.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Superfriends!
It's a bird, it's a plane - it's the Blue's Clues Superheroes! Kevin, Blue, Tickety and Slippery are all being superheroes today - will you join us too?
- Season 4 Episode 3: Adventure!
Sir Kevin-a-lot and Queen Blue must rescue King Horace from Periwinkle, the castle keeper! In our adventure, we use our imaginations and solve riddles to free Horace.
- Season 4 Episode 2: The Anything Box
Steve and Blue turn an empty box into a rocket ship and blast off.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Imagine Nation
Kevin is imagining there's an igloo in the living room - but Blue sees something different, and we play Blue's Clues to figure out what Blue is imagining.Tuesday 28th October 12:30pm EDT - Nick Jr
Blue's Clues: Season 3 (1999 - 2005)
- Season 3 Episode 31: Stormy Weather
Steve and Blue check the weather forecast before taking a walk.Friday 31st October 12:00pm EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 3 Episode 30: Environments
Kevin and Blue are going on a big trip! We play Blue's Clues to figure out where Blue wants to go, and as we search for clues, we pack for our trip.
- Season 3 Episode 29: Shy
Blue is feeling shy; how to overcome shyness at school and speak in front of others during show and tell.Sunday 2nd November 6:00am EST - Nick Jr
- Season 3 Episode 28: Cafe Blue
Bonjour et Bienvenue - welcome to Cafe Blue! Kevin and Blue open a restaurant in the house for a day, and there's lots to be done! What should we serve for dessert?Tomorrow at 6:00am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 3 Episode 27: Blue's Collection
Something's missing from Blue's circle collection - but what could it be? We help Periwinkle organise his collections, and also help Spade search for seashells.
- Season 3 Episode 26: Magenta Gets Glasses
Magenta goes to the eye doctor's office for an exam and new glasses.
- Season 3 Episode 25: Words
Steve and Blue learn about the power of words.Monday 27th October 11:00am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 3 Episode 24: The Wrong Shirt (Aka Opposites)
Today, Kevin wears different clothes! It's an opposite day at Blue's house, and everything's topsy-turvy, including our friends. What opposite is Blue thinking of?
- Season 3 Episode 23: Prehistoric Blue
Kevin and Blue travel back in time to see what life was like in the prehistoric times when dinosaurs roamed the Earth.
- Season 3 Episode 22: Blue's Big Costume Party
Kevin and Blue hold a big party today, and getting properly dressed up is essential.Thursday 30th October 12:30pm EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 3 Episode 21: Blue's Play
Blue wants to put on a play for her friends to watch. Will you help Blue and Kevin get things ready?
- Season 3 Episode 20: Inventions
When you think of something that nobody else has ever thought of before, that's an invention! Join Kevin and Blue for today's inventive episode
- Season 3 Episode 19: What's So Funny?
Someone has a joke that's making them laugh a lot! Do you think they'll tell us what it is?
- Season 3 Episode 18: Blue's Big Musical
Steve, Blue and all of their friends plan a backyard musical show.
- Season 3 Episode 17: Periwinkle Misses His Friend
Periwinkle, our new neighbour, misses his friend Plum and his old home in the city. What can Periwinkle do to feel better about missing his friend?
- Season 3 Episode 16: Blue's Big Mystery
What's a mystery? A mystery is when you don't know what's going on - but it's easy to find out! Join Kevin and Blue as they solve today's big mystery.
- Season 3 Episode 15: Occupations!
Everyone has something that they do better than just about anyone else - today, Blue and Kevin explore people's occupations.
- Season 3 Episode 14: Geography!
Blue and Kevin pack their bags for a whirlwind trip around the world, discovering the many continents and countries on our planet.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Nature
Blue and Kevin explore the many plants and animals we share the world with.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Signs!
While trying to find out where Blue wants to have her snack, Steve and Blue learn about American Sign Language.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Anatomy!
Blue and Kevin find out about the parts of the body in today's exciting edition of Blue's Clues
- Season 3 Episode 10: Pool Party
It's a hot summer's day, and Kevin and Blue are working out who to invite to our pool party - but who have we forgotten?
- Season 3 Episode 9: Blue's Big Holiday
Blue, Steve and guest Wynonna Judd play holiday games.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Thankful
Things to be thankful for; salty, sweet and sour; dividing food into portions.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Draw Along With Blue
Blue is in an artistic mood today, so we'd better get our crayons and drawing paper out. What do you think we'll draw today?
- Season 3 Episode 6: Blue's Big Pajama Party
It's party time with Kevin and Blue, but today there are no costumes - just pyjamas.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Animal Behavior!
Blue and Kevin explore the wide world of the animal kingdom, and discover that not all animals are the same.
- Season 3 Episode 4: What's That Sound?
Different things make different noises. Even if you can't see something, you can often tell what it is, just by listening really hard.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Weight and Balance!
Weight; balance; scales; the weight of various groceries.Wednesday 29th October 11:30am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 3 Episode 2: Art Appreciation!
Art isn't just something you'll find in the gallery - it's everywhere you look! Join Kevin and Blue as they appreciate the art in the world around us.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Blue's Big Treasure Hunt
Steve and Blue search for a hidden treasure.
Blue's Clues: Season 2 (1997 - 2004)
- Season 2 Episode 21: Hide and Seek!
Blue? Kevin? Where are you? They must be hiding - will you help us find them?
- Season 2 Episode 20: Mechanics!
Steve and Blue fix their broken toy plane and figure out what else needs to be fixed.
- Season 2 Episode 19: What Is Blue Trying to Do?
Blue wants to show Steve something she has been trying to do.
- Season 2 Episode 18: Blue Is Frustrated
When things don't go your way, and you don't get what you want, it can be frustrating. Kevin and Blue discover how annoying things can be.
- Season 2 Episode 17: Nurture!
Steve and Blue take care of their plants and try to figure out what else they need to do.
- Season 2 Episode 16: What Did Blue See?
Mirrors and kaleidoscopes; animals.
- Season 2 Episode 15: What Game Does Blue Want to Learn?
Steve tries to figure out what game Blue would like to learn.
- Season 2 Episode 14: Blue's Sad Day
Something's making Blue sad, so we play Blue's Clues to figure out what it is. Along the way, we help our Felt Friends label their feelings.
- Season 2 Episode 13: The Lost Episode!
Someone's lost something in today's episode of Blue's Clues. Will you help Kevin and Blue find it? Great.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Blue's Surprise at Two O'Clock!
Blues has something very special up her sleeve today, and we know it's happening at 2'clock, but what would she be planning?
- Season 2 Episode 12: Blue's Surprise at 2 O'Clock
Blue has a surprise; seconds vs. minutes; telling time.
- Season 2 Episode 11: What Does Blue Want to Do on a Rainy Day?
While listening to the rain, Blue decides to do something musical.
- Season 2 Episode 10: What Does Blue Want to Do With Our Picture?
Kevin and Blue search for the very best thing to do with their picture. Put it in a frame? On the wall? Or something else?
- Season 2 Episode 9: Blue's Big Birthday
A birthday comes just once a year, and today, it's Blue's Birthday! Join Kevin and our friends as they get ready to celebrate a very special day.
- Season 2 Episode 8: What Was Blue's Dream About?
When the moon comes up, and the curtains are closed, Blue has a magical dream - find out more about it in today's episode.
- Season 2 Episode 7: What Does Blue Want to Make Out of Recycled Things?
Blue goes green today, because she wants to make something that's friendly to the environment.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Blue's ABCs
Blue wants to read; grocery lists; mixed-up sentences.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Math!
Today we try to figure out what Blue wants to buy. As we look for Blue's Clues we count our steps, count apples with Mr Salt and Mrs Pepper to figure out who has more.
- Season 2 Episode 4: What Experiment Does Blue Want to Try?
Blue and Kevin get scientifically minded as they take to the kitchen to discover what things float, what things sink, and other interesting experiments.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Blue's Senses!
Steve tries to figure out what Blue wants to play from visual, tactile and audio clues.
- Season 2 Episode 2: What Does Blue Want to Build?
You can build just about anything out of anything else. What will Kevin and Blue build today, and what will they use?
- Season 2 Episode 1: Kevin Gets The Sniffles
Is that a sneeze I hear? It sounds like Kevin is feeling under the weather, but Blue is sure to brighten things up.
Blue's Clues: Season 1 (1996 - 2004)
- Season 1 Episode 20: Blue's News!
Blue has big news, and we play Blue's Clues to work it out. First, we come upon bucket and spade and help them decide where to go next in their treasure hunt.
- Season 1 Episode 19: Magenta Comes Over!
Blue has a play-date with her best friend Magenta. We play Blue's Clues to determine what Blue wants to do, and we also categorise footprints in the garden.
- Season 1 Episode 18: What Is Blue Afraid Of?
Blue is scared, and we play Blue's Clues to see what's frightening her. As we search for clues, we investigate shadows and what objects are making them.Monday 27th October 12:30pm EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 1 Episode 17: Tickety's Favourite Nursery Rhyme
Blue, Kevin and Tickety are going to read Tickety Tock's favourite nursery rhyme - but which one is it? We also help Sheep with her poem.
- Season 1 Episode 16: What Does Blue Want To Play Now?
Kevin and Blue search for the very best thing to do with their picture. Put it in a frame? On the wall? Or something else?Thursday 30th October 11:30am EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 1 Episode 15: What Does Blue Want to Make?
Kevin and Blue make newspaper hats, and Blue wants to make something else. We play Blue's Clues to figure out what. We also bake Blue's banana cake.Sunday 2nd November 7:00am EST - Nick Jr
- Season 1 Episode 14: What Song Game Does Blue Want To Play?
Blue wants to play, but he doesn't know what, and along the way, we sing with Kevin, and play 'If You're Happy and You Know It'.Wednesday 29th October 12:30pm EDT - Nick Jr
- Season 1 Episode 13: The Grow Show!
Source of orange juice; length and volume; vegetables.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Blue Wants to Play a Game
Blue wants to play a game, so we play Blue's Clues to figure out which one. We put together a jigsaw, and make our way to the gingerbread boy's house.
- Season 1 Episode 11: The Trying Game
Blue wants to practise, but practise what? We also practise telling time with Tickety Tock, and we figure out what Baby Bear wants to be when she grows up.
- Season 1 Episode 10: A Snowy Day
Playing in the snow; snowflakes; mixed-up weather.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Pretend Time
We need to figure out what Blue wants to pretend to be. We find cloud shapes, find the best objects to play pretend house with bucket and spade, and go to the jungle.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Blue Goes to the Beach
At the beach; clothing; sink or float; matching game.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Adventures in Art
Painting; mixing colors; building a boat; art museum.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Blue's Favorite Song
Blue and Steve listen to musical instruments and try to determine what they are.
- Season 1 Episode 5: What Does Blue Need?
Steve and Blue take time to help Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper sort fruits.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Blue's Story Time
Favorite story; 'Jack and Jill'; photo album; 'Three Bears.'
- Season 1 Episode 3: Mailbox's Birthday
Favorite game; birthday cake; choosing a present; gift wrapping.
- Season 1 Episode 2: What Time Is It for Blue?
Telling time; patterns; identifying animals.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Snack Time
Something is missing from Blue's snack; colors and shapes; matching chicks.
Blue's Clues: Special (2007)
- Blue's Baby Brother
Celebrate the 10th anniversary of Blue's Clues with the arrival of Blue's baby brother - Sprinkles.
Blue's Clues: Other Episodes
- Music in an Everyday Way
Kevin and Blue discover that there's music all around, and just about everything has a sound of its own.
- What Does Blue Want to Do Outside?
We figure out what Blue wants to do outside. As we look for clues, we stop to learn where orange juice comes from, with Mr Salt and Mrs Pepper.
- Blue's Room Snacktime Playdate
A snack party celebration in Blue's room.
- Periwinkle's First Day of School
Blue and Joe take Periwinkle to his first day of preschool.
- The Ojolympics
- Dramatic Play
- Blue Needs a Bath
- What Does Steve Need to Feel Better?
- Special Spaces
Blue decides to create a special space for herself in the bedroom.
- Joe and Tell
Steve's brother, Joe, comes for a visit; show and tell.
- Meet Joe Scrapbook Adventure
Steve's brother comes to visit; show and tell; everyone gets to know Joe.
- What Do We Need To Do Today?
There's something that we need to do. We find a butterfly and figure out what it needs. Then we look after Baby Paprika for Mr. Salt and Mr. Pepper.
- Art Appreciation!
Steve y Blue arreglan su avión de juguete quebrado y buscan que más necesita ser arreglado.
- What Is Blue Trying to Do?
Blue quiere mostrarle a Steve algo que ella ha intentado hacer.
- Blue Is Frustrated
Steve descubre que Blue está frustrado y cómo enfrentarse a la frustración.
Steve y Blue cuidan a sus plantas e intentan descubrir qué más tienen que hacer.
- What Did Blue See?
Espejos y caleidoscopios; animales.
- Blue's Sad Day
Blue está triste; sentimientos; situaciones difíciles.
- The Lost Episode!
Steve intenta descubrir en dónde estaba Blue cuando ella perdió su mochila.
- What Does Blue Want to Do on a Rainy Day?
Blue decide hacer algo musical mientras escucha la lluvia.
- What Does Blue Want to Do With Her Picture?
Blue hace un dibujo; resolviendo problemas; vistiéndose; pasteles de plátano.
Blue quiere comprar algo; manzanas; contando galletas integrales.
- What Was Blue's Dream About?
Sueños: sueño de Sr. Sal y Sra. Pimienta; sueño de la Bella Durmiente.
- What Does Blue Want to Make Out of Recycled Things?
Steve limpia la casa y Blue quiere reutilizar algunas cosas que está tirando.
- Blue's Senses!
Steve intenta descubrir que quiere tocar Blue con pistas visuales, táctiles y auditivas.
- What Does Blue Want to Build?
Steve intenta descubrir lo que Blue quiere construir.
- Steve Gets the Sniffles
Steve está enfermo y Blue intenta descubrir qué necesita para sentirse mejor.
- Blue's News!
Blue tiene grandes noticias; haciendo inferencias; acertijos; ambientes.
- Magenta Comes Over!
Steve intenta ayudar a Blue a entender lo que ella quiere jugar cuando Magenta está de visita.
- What's Blue's News?
Fun and games with the playful pup and her pal Kevin
- Steve Gets the Sniffles
Steve is sick and Blue tries to figure out what he needs to feel better.
- Blue Experiments
Fun and games with the playful pup and her pal Kevin