Blood, Lies & Alibis: Season 2 (2013)
- Season 2 Episode 12: Deadly Obsession
A house fire covers up the murder of an entire family.
- Season 2 Episode 11: The Ghost of Baton Rouge
A man charms his way into women's homes, then rapes and murders them.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Thrill Kill
A college student finds his family murdered in their home; police are baffled when all of their suspects have solid alibis.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Rave Rage
Investigators find answers to a young woman's murder in the world of drugs and dancing.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Monsters of the Night
A 12 year old's disappearance could be linked to a serial killer, whose victims are usually couples.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Party to Death
Two men are killed by masked gunmen who crash a house party.
- Season 2 Episode 6: In Too Deep
When a governor's aide goes missing, the investigation reveals a love triangle.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Truck Stop Killer
A man murdering people at truck stops finally sent to prison, thanks to the dedication of one Nashville detective.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Serial Slasher
A slew of stabbings in Michigan have police looking for a serial killer.
- Season 2 Episode 3: BTK Strangler
A disturbing letter helps to capture the BTK Strangler.
- Season 2 Episode 2: The Backpack Killer
Backpackers begin to go missing in New South Whales, Australia.
- Season 2 Episode 1: The Executioner
Three unrelated attacks have police baffled; the evidence shows something nobody expected.
Blood, Lies & Alibis: Season 1 (2012)
- Season 1 Episode 27: The Abducted Atheist
Atheist Madalyn Murray O'Hair vanished in 1995 with her family leaving a sinister note claiming a family emergency.
- Season 1 Episode 26: The Slave Master
Several women from Kansas City go missing after going to Missouri to meet a man they met online.
- Season 1 Episode 25: The Happy Face Killer
A couple is found guilty of the rape and murder of Taunja Bennett until a letter signed with a happy face confessing to the crime is sent to a Portland newspaper.
- Season 1 Episode 24: The Laser Man
A man shoots immigrants on the streets of Stockholm, Sweden, using a laser-guided rifle.
- Season 1 Episode 23: Doctor of Death
The death of a patient of a respected neurologist raises suspicion; an autopsy show the man died of natural causes.
- Season 1 Episode 22: The Silent Sniper
In Ohio Claude Hawkins is shot to death while fishing; his murder is similar to deaths from nearby counties.
- Season 1 Episode 21: The Blacktown Boys
A beauty queen's body is found in a field near Sydney Australia; the accounts of eyewitnesses point to a local gang leader.
- Season 1 Episode 20: Terror by Text
The wife of a pastor is found murdered in her bed; a text message shows that the pastor was having an affair with his nanny.
- Season 1 Episode 19: The Missing Mom
Police turn their attention to a husband after he reports his wife missing.
- Season 1 Episode 18: The Menthol Muderer
Police find the body of a missing 10-year-old girl in a stream; DNA evidence is used to find the killer.
- Season 1 Episode 17: Nightstalker
Richard Ramirez is arrested after six months of terrorizing people by entering their homes in the middle of the night.
- Season 1 Episode 16: The Wilderness Murders
Charla Toma has gone missing, and Ricky Dale Hemphill is found murdered after a picnic in Oregon. Police follow a tip that leads to former convict Edward Delen Warren.
- Season 1 Episode 15: A Deadly Disapperance
Police found a blood-stained SUV next to Susan McFarland's house.
- Season 1 Episode 14: Yosemite Park Murder
Three tourists vanish from Yosemite National Park.
- Season 1 Episode 13: Candy Man
In 1973, police unearth more than two dozen bodies after receiving a telephone call from a young man saying he had killed Dean Corll, aka the Candy Man.
- Season 1 Episode 12: The Insidious In-Law
Two decades after Kathy Odom's murder, her brother-in-law was convicted.
- Season 1 Episode 11: The Killer Cabbie
Police use forensic evidence to find the killer of five young women.
- Season 1 Episode 10: The Woeful Widow
A woman poisons her first and second husbands with antifreeze and attempts to frame her daughter for their deaths.
- Season 1 Episode 9: The Woodchipper Killer
A woman goes missing after a Connecticut snowstorm and her husband claims she has left him for another man, but an eyewitness tells a gruesome tale.
- Season 1 Episode 8: The Bad-Tempered Boyfriend
Police use a sting operation to get a killer to confess to the strangling death of a young woman.
- Season 1 Episode 7: The Campus Killer
In 1980, a jealous college student kills a friend; years later she confesses to her Alcoholics Anonymous sponsor and police can finally close the case.
- Season 1 Episode 6: A Deadly Divorcee
A woman hires a hit man to murder her mother's estranged husband in an effort to make sure her mother gets everything in the divorce.Wednesday 18th March 1:00pm EDT - Investigation Discovery
- Season 1 Episode 5: Friendly Fire
After an extensive manhunt, a career criminal is apprehended and confesses to a life filled with crime and killings.
- Season 1 Episode 4: The Love Slave Murders
A husband and wife team up to prey on women, raping and murdering all across the Western United States.
- Season 1 Episode 3: The Killing Cousins
After receiving reports of a nude man firing shots, police discover a teenager's body in the trunk of a car.
- Season 1 Episode 2: The Perverted Preacher
A husband accused of abusing his daughter kills his wife and has the girl help hide her body.Wednesday 18th March 11:00am EDT - Investigation Discovery
- Season 1 Episode 1: The Poughkeepsie Killer
In Poughkeepsie, N.Y., Kendall Francois murders eight prostitutes in two years but is only found out when one of his would-be victim escapes.Wednesday 18th March 12:00pm EDT - Investigation Discovery