- 2011: Wisconsin at Ohio State
- 2012 Outback Bowl: Michigan State vs. Georgia Tuesday 28th May 9:00pm EDT - Big Ten Network
- 2011 B1G Championship: Wisconsin vs. Michigan State
- 2000 Rose Bowl: Wisconsin vs. Stanford
- 2008: Ohio State at Wisconsin
Ohio State freshman Terrelle Pryor led the Buckeyes to Madison in an attempt to break the Badgers' 16-game home winning streak. From Oct. 4, 2008.
- 2009: Iowa at Ohio State
Iowa and Ohio State squared off with the winner earning a trip to the 2010 Rose Bowl. From Nov. 14, 2009.
- 2010: Missouri at Nebraska
Nebraska running back Roy Helu Jr. set the Huskers' single-game rushing record with 307 yards as they took on Missouri in their last season as a member of the Big 12. From Oct. 30, 2010.
- 2005: Minnesota at Michigan
Minnesota running backs Laurence Maroney and Gary Russell combine for 257 yards rushing, while Michigan only manages 110 yards of offense in the second half.
- 2000 Citrus Bowl: Michigan State vs. Florida
Michigan State kicker Paul Edinger boots a 35-yard field goal as time expires to give the Spartans a thrilling 37-34 victory over Florida. From Jan. 1, 2000.Monday 27th May 10:30pm EDT - Big Ten Network
- 2004: Michigan State at Michigan
Michigan quarterback Chad Henne connects with Braylon Edwards for two fourth-quarter touchdowns, and then a third in triple overtime to seal the victory over the Spartans.Sunday 26th May 6:30pm EDT - Big Ten Network
- 2007: Illinois at Ohio State
Juice Williams provides big plays on the ground and through the air, spurring the Illini to a stunning victory over Ohio State. From Nov. 10, 2007.Tuesday 28th May 10:00am EDT - Big Ten Network
- 2003: Ohio State at Wisconsin
After QB Jim Sorgi left the game with an injured throat, backup Matt Schabert completes a beautiful throw to Lee Evans in the 4th quarter to give Wisconsin a 17-10 victory.
- 2006: Michigan at Ohio State
The Wolverines and Buckeyes were both 11-0 going into the game, but Ohio State holds on, 42-39, to secure a spot in the BCS National Championship Game.