- 2012 Outback Bowl: Michigan State vs. Georgia Sunday 3rd August 12:00pm EDT - Big Ten Network
- 2011: Notre Dame at Michigan Saturday 2nd August 12:00pm EDT - Big Ten Network
- 2011: Ohio State at Nebraska Sunday 3rd August 8:00pm EDT - Big Ten Network
- 2011 B1G Championship: Wisconsin vs. Michigan State Saturday 2nd August 8:00am EDT - Big Ten Network
- 2010: Illinois at Michigan
Illinois tailback compiled 5 touchdowns in a wild game that saw the Wolverines and Fighting Illini combine for over 1,200 yards of offense and 130 points. From Nov. 6, 2010.Monday 4th August 9:00pm EDT - Big Ten Network
- 2001: Wisconsin at Illinois
In front of a sellout Homecoming crowd, Illinois aimed to improve to 6-1 on the season for the first time since 1990. From Oct. 20, 2001.
- 2010: Notre Dame at Michigan State
Notre Dame traveled to East Lansing looking to beat Michigan State in consecutive years for the first time since 1994. The game would turn out to be one of the most exciting finishes of the season. From Sept. 18, 2010.Saturday 2nd August 8:00pm EDT - Big Ten Network
- 2010 Rose Bowl: Ohio State vs. Oregon Monday 4th August 2:00pm EDT - Big Ten Network
- 2002: Penn State at Michigan
Michigan quarterback John Navarre completes 27 of 41 passes for 244 yards and two touchdowns, both to Braylon Edwards in an overtime classic.
- 2003: Purdue at Wisconsin
- 2009 NCAA Tournament: Purdue vs. Washington
- 2000: Michigan at Purdue
Purdue erases a 28-10 halftime deficit behind the play of quarterback Drew Brees, who passes for 286 yards and two touchdowns to shock Michigan, 32-31. From Oct. 7, 2000.
- 1985: Alabama at Penn State
Penn State comes from behind to defeat Alabama and hand the Crimson Tide their first loss of the season. The Nittany Lions would go on to complete an 11-0 undefeated regular season. From Oct. 12, 1985.
- Basketball: Illinois at Penn State
From March 5, 2009.
- 1981 National Championship: Indiana vs. North Carolina
Isiah Thomas scores 23 points to lead Indiana to the national championship with a 63-50 victory over the Tar Heels.
- Basketball: Wake Forest at Illinois
In a showcase of the nation's top backcourts, Illinois outduels Wake Forest for a 91-73 victory. From Dec. 1, 2004.
- 1984: Boston College at Penn State
Despite a great performance by Heisman Trophy winner Doug Flutie, Penn State holds off Boston College for a 37-30 upset victory.
- 1989: Indiana at Illinois
Illinois quarterback Jeff George throws five touchdown passes, leading the Fighting Illini to a 41-28 victory over Indiana.
- 2006: Iowa at Indiana
Indiana receiver James Hardy scores three touchdowns in the Hoosiers' biggest win over a ranked opponent since 1987.
- 1990: Colorado vs. Illinois
Illinois rallies from a 17-3 deficit to upset the Buffaloes and hands Colorado their only loss of the season.
- Basketball: Indiana at Illinois
From Feb. 7, 2008.
- 2007: Illinois at Ohio State
Juice Williams provides big plays on the ground and through the air, spurring the Illini to a stunning victory over Ohio State. From Nov. 10, 2007.Saturday 2nd August 6:00am EDT - Big Ten Network
- 2007: Purdue at Indiana
The Hoosiers earn their first bowl bid since 1993, fulfilling the dream of late coach Terry Hoeppner.Sunday 3rd August 6:00am EDT - Big Ten Network
- Basketball: Michigan State vs. Penn State
From March 9, 2001.
- Basketball: Indiana at Purdue
From Jan. 18, 1994.
- Basketball: Kentucky at Indiana
From Dec. 18, 1990.
- Basketball: Purdue vs. Duke
From Nov. 30, 2003.
- 1997: Michigan State at Purdue
Purdue overcomes an 11-point deficit with less than three minutes left to beat Michigan State.