- 1995: Ohio State at Michigan
From Nov. 25, 1995.
- 2002 Music City Bowl: Minnesota vs. Arkansas
From Dec. 30, 2002.
- 2004 Outback Bowl: Iowa vs. Florida
From Jan. 1, 2004.
- 2002: Michigan at Ohio State
From Nov. 23, 2002.
- 2012 Outback Bowl: Michigan State vs. Georgia Sunday 3rd August 12:00pm EDT - Big Ten Network
- 2011: Notre Dame at Michigan Saturday 2nd August 12:00pm EDT - Big Ten Network
- 2011: Ohio State at Nebraska Sunday 3rd August 8:00pm EDT - Big Ten Network
- 2011 B1G Championship: Wisconsin vs. Michigan State Saturday 2nd August 8:00am EDT - Big Ten Network
- 2001: Wisconsin at Illinois
In front of a sellout Homecoming crowd, Illinois aimed to improve to 6-1 on the season for the first time since 1990. From Oct. 20, 2001.
- 2010: Notre Dame at Michigan State
Notre Dame traveled to East Lansing looking to beat Michigan State in consecutive years for the first time since 1994. The game would turn out to be one of the most exciting finishes of the season. From Sept. 18, 2010.Saturday 2nd August 8:00pm EDT - Big Ten Network
- 2010 Rose Bowl: Ohio State vs. Oregon Monday 4th August 2:00pm EDT - Big Ten Network
- 2002: Penn State at Michigan
Michigan quarterback John Navarre completes 27 of 41 passes for 244 yards and two touchdowns, both to Braylon Edwards in an overtime classic.
- 2003: Purdue at Wisconsin
- 2009 NCAA Tournament: Purdue vs. Washington
- Basketball: Illinois vs. Ohio State
From Jan. 6, 2000.
- 2000: Michigan at Purdue
Purdue erases a 28-10 halftime deficit behind the play of quarterback Drew Brees, who passes for 286 yards and two touchdowns to shock Michigan, 32-31. From Oct. 7, 2000.
- 1985: Alabama at Penn State
Penn State comes from behind to defeat Alabama and hand the Crimson Tide their first loss of the season. The Nittany Lions would go on to complete an 11-0 undefeated regular season. From Oct. 12, 1985.
- 1997: Notre Dame at Michigan
The Michigan defense holds strong after the offense fumbles three times in their own territory as the Wolverines hold onto a 21-14 victory over the Fighting Irish. From Sept. 27, 1997.
- Basketball: Illinois at Penn State
From March 5, 2009.
- Basketball: Minnesota at Wisconsin
From Jan. 15, 2009.
- 2008: Wisconsin at Michigan
The Wolverines commit five turnovers in the first half and trail Wisconsin at halftime before storming back for Michigan's largest ever comeback in the Big House.
- 1981 National Championship: Indiana vs. North Carolina
Isiah Thomas scores 23 points to lead Indiana to the national championship with a 63-50 victory over the Tar Heels.
- Basketball: Wake Forest at Illinois
In a showcase of the nation's top backcourts, Illinois outduels Wake Forest for a 91-73 victory. From Dec. 1, 2004.
- 1984: Boston College at Penn State
Despite a great performance by Heisman Trophy winner Doug Flutie, Penn State holds off Boston College for a 37-30 upset victory.
- 1996: Illinois at Minnesota
Illinois running back Robert Holcombe rushes for 315 yards, but his great performance isn't enough, as a quarterback sneak by Cory Sauter gives Minnesota a 23-21 win.
- 2005: Purdue at Minnesota
Laurence Maroney's career high 217 rushing yards leads Minnesota to a double-overtime win over Purdue.
- 1989: Indiana at Illinois
Illinois quarterback Jeff George throws five touchdown passes, leading the Fighting Illini to a 41-28 victory over Indiana.
- 2006: Iowa at Indiana
Indiana receiver James Hardy scores three touchdowns in the Hoosiers' biggest win over a ranked opponent since 1987.
- 1990: Colorado vs. Illinois
Illinois rallies from a 17-3 deficit to upset the Buffaloes and hands Colorado their only loss of the season.
- Basketball: Indiana at Illinois
From Feb. 7, 2008.
- 2007: Illinois at Ohio State
Juice Williams provides big plays on the ground and through the air, spurring the Illini to a stunning victory over Ohio State. From Nov. 10, 2007.Saturday 2nd August 6:00am EDT - Big Ten Network
- 2007: Purdue at Indiana
The Hoosiers earn their first bowl bid since 1993, fulfilling the dream of late coach Terry Hoeppner.Sunday 3rd August 6:00am EDT - Big Ten Network
- Basketball: Michigan State vs. Penn State
From March 9, 2001.
- 1993 Rose Bowl: Michigan vs. Washington
The Wolverines try to stop Washington from becoming the first team to win three consecutive Rose Bowls.
- Basketball: Indiana at Purdue
From Jan. 18, 1994.
- Basketball: Kentucky at Indiana
From Dec. 18, 1990.
- Basketball: Purdue vs. Duke
From Nov. 30, 2003.
- 1997: Ohio State at Michigan
Charles Woodson runs back a punt for a touchdown and intercepts a pass in the Michigan end zone, leading the Wolverines to a victory over Ohio State.
- 1997: Michigan State at Purdue
Purdue overcomes an 11-point deficit with less than three minutes left to beat Michigan State.