The Best Thing I Ever Ate: Season 6 (2011)
- Season 6 Episode 7: Season's Eatings
Bobby Flay, Alex Guarnaschelli, Curtis Stone and Michael Symon prepare their most beloved Christmas treats
- Season 6 Episode 6: Bird is the Word
Crispy Peking duck; roasted quail; turkey stuffed with a duck and a chicken.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Frightfully Good
Recipes including fried brains, duck tongue tacos, and a spleen sandwich
- Season 6 Episode 4: As Good as Mom's
Sweet macaroons, decadent blintzes and spicy chilli rellenos
- Season 6 Episode 3: Messy
Chefs choose their favourite dishes, including a lasagne sandwich and bread filled with chocolate
- Season 6 Episode 2: New Orleans
A selection of New Orleans food, from beignets and bread pudding to banana cream pie
- Season 6 Episode 1: All American
BBQ fried chicken; hot dog with 50 topping choices; apple pie smothered in caramel.
The Best Thing I Ever Ate: Season 5 (2011)
- Season 5 Episode 13: Childhood Favorites
A guide to meals, eats, and treats as told by the professionals who spend their lives obsessing over food
- Season 5 Episode 12: Road Trip
Recipes for chilli-spiced apple pie, roast pheasant and buttery lobster mashed potatoes
- Season 5 Episode 11: Finger Food
Alton Brown introduces people's favourite finger meals, from roasted, toasted ravioli to bacon-wrapped matzo balls
- Season 5 Episode 10: Eggstraordinary
Truffled egg toast; Reuben egg rolls; foot high lemon meringue pie; strawberry souffle.
- Season 5 Episode 9: French Favorites
Recipes for cheesy raclette, fig-laced foie gras, and a caramelised cake made with crepes and cream
- Season 5 Episode 8: Ice Creamy
A rundown of the best ice-cream treats available, from a homemade, fudge covered vanilla sundae to an impressive torte de gelato
- Season 5 Episode 7: Old School
Oysters Rockefeller; chopped salad; double burger.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Street Food
Tyler Florence, Sunny Anderson and Gail Simmons reveal their favourite street food outlets
- Season 5 Episode 5: Las Vegas
The best food in Sin City from pasta, tamales and Thai food to a mouth watering $100 rib eye steak.Saturday 7th March 8:30am EST - Food Network
- Season 5 Episode 4: Better Than Mine
Tyler Florence, Michael Symon, Ming Tsai and Susan Feniger speak about the one dish they cook really well, and the restaurant which does it better
- Season 5 Episode 3: Smoky
Smoked oysters with tea leaves; hickory smoked turkey; smoked pork ribs; smoked sashimi.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Fried Chicken
Food Network stars and chefs discuss where they go for their favourite fried chicken recipes
- Season 5 Episode 1: Combos
Spaghetti and meatballs; biscuits and gravy; fish and chips; chicken and waffles.
The Best Thing I Ever Ate: Season 4 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 4 Episode 14: Reinvented Classics
Tastes like eggs Benedict but looks nothing like it; inside-out fish tacos; cheesecake on a tree.Saturday 7th March 9:00pm EST - Cooking Channel
- Season 4 Episode 13: For Brunch
Chocolate french toast; hot sage sausages in waffle batter; chilaquiles; crab cakes.Saturday 7th March 8:30pm EST - Cooking Channel
- Season 4 Episode 12: On A Stick
A guide to meals, eats, and treats as told by the professionals who spend their lives obsessing over foodSaturday 7th March 8:00pm EST - Cooking Channel
- Season 4 Episode 11: I Ever Made for the Holidays
Juicy prime rib; sweet butter tarts; rack of pork.
- Season 4 Episode 10: With Garlic
A guide to meals, eats, and treats as told by the professionals who spend their lives obsessing over foodSaturday 7th March 10:30pm EST - Cooking Channel
- Season 4 Episode 9: Crazy Good
- Season 4 Episode 8: That I'm Thankful For
Pulled turkey sandwich with white BBQ sauce; sweet potato cheesecake; dumpling with yam puree.
- Season 4 Episode 7: With Chopsticks
A selection of oriental dishes, including noodles in sauce, king crab in tempura batter and shredded beefSaturday 7th March 9:30pm EST - Cooking Channel
- Season 4 Episode 6: Cake Walk
Flourless, red and velvety, filled with cream, layered in chocolate; incredible cakes that you can't turn down.Saturday 7th March 7:00pm EST - Cooking Channel
- Season 4 Episode 5: Under Wraps
Pulled pork wrapped in pasta; bacon-wrapped pork chops; salami and melted cheese wrapped in crispy pastry.Saturday 7th March 5:30pm EST - Cooking Channel
- Season 4 Episode 4: At a Deli
Brisket, corned beef; Reuben with a twist; torpedo-sized hoagie.Saturday 7th March 6:00pm EST - Cooking Channel
- Season 4 Episode 3: Nutty
Peanuts in a white chocolate pretzel spread; walnuts in caramel and chocolate; crushed almond macaroons.Saturday 7th March 7:30pm EST - Cooking Channel
- Season 4 Episode 2: Bang For the Buck
Free Philly cheesesteak; four-course chef's tasting menu; surf and turf for less.Saturday 7th March 10:00pm EST - Cooking Channel
- Season 4 Episode 1: Local Favorites
The Best Thing I Ever Ate: Season 3 (2010)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Best I Ever Drank
Gin blossoms to chocolate sodas; grapefruit margaritas to herbacious mojitos.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Last Supper
Pizza; crispy fried chicken; juicy duck; pasta; sweet smoky BBQ pork.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Sliced
Rachel Ray, Duff Goldman and Cat Cora share their favourite sliced foods from ollieberry pie and charcuterie to fried green tomatoes
- Season 3 Episode 10: With Fruit
Sweet candied oranges dipped in chocolate; green papaya; tropical guavas wrapped in flaky pastry.Monday 9th March 8:30pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 3 Episode 9: Sauced
Pasta in a divine tomato sauce; hanger steak smothered in spicy peanut mole sauce; linguini with clams; toffee pudding with caramel.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Hidden Treasures
Favorite dishes from Tyler Florence, Sunny Anderson, Ted Allen; Hawaiian pork dish, super sized sizzling bacon.Saturday 14th March 8:00am EDT - Food Network
- Season 3 Episode 7: In a Bowl
Spicy chili; creamy, tender gnocchi; incredible hand-pulled noodles.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Appetizers
Crispy calamari; French onion soup in a dumpling form.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Burgers
American classic burgers ranging from lamb to the original.Sunday 8th March 9:00pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 3 Episode 4: Sweet Tooth
Fruit-filled homemade breakfast pastry; peanut butter and jelly doughnuts; chocolate mousse; tangerine creamsicles.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Regional Favorites
Shrimp po' boy; lobster feast; cheese steak.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Simply Irresistible
Roast chicken; sticky buns; seafood.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Grilled
Recipes for Mongolian pork chops, southern ribs, and diver scallops
The Best Thing I Ever Ate: Season 2 (2009 - 2010)
- Season 2 Episode 13: Chilled Perfection
Food Network stars share the dishes they love that are best served cold.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Totally Unexpected
Unexpected food combinations.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Hot & Spicy
Food Network stars share their favorite hot and spicy dishes.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Guilty Pleasures
Food Network stars reveal their guiltiest pleasures.
- Season 2 Episode 9: The Classics
The Food Network stars share their favorite classic dishes.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Crunchy
Crispy treats, including onion rings, corn fritters, egg rolls and caramel
- Season 2 Episode 7: Chocolate
Alton Brown, Duff Goldman, Tyler Florence and Claire Robinson unwrap their favorite chocolate delights.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Snack Attack
Food Network stars share their favorite snacks.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Meat-Fest
Leg of beast; roast suckling pig; lamb shank; tri-tip sandwiches.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Salty Goodness
Food Network stars reveal eight salty dishes guaranteed to please.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Cheesy
The ultimate soup and sandwich; a burger that defies gravity; 'better-than-grandma's' lasagna; souffle.Sunday 15th March 9:00pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 2 Episode 2: Hometown Favorites
Food Network stars reveal the best thing they've ever eaten in their hometowns.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Holiday
Food Network stars detail the best dishes they've ever eaten during the holidays.
The Best Thing I Ever Ate: Season 1 (2009)
- Season 1 Episode 11: Filled With Envy
Delicacies that Duff, Tyler Florence and Sandra Lee wish they had thought of.
- Season 1 Episode 10: With My Hands
Favorite hand-sized treats.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Between Bread
Michael Symon, Guy Fieri and Aaron McCargo Jr.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Wake Up Call
Food Network stars talk about the foods they love to start their day with.Saturday 14th March 8:30am EDT - Food Network
- Season 1 Episode 7: Obsessions
Chefs reveal dishes they are obsessed about.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Pizza
Food Network stars give their personal take on where to find the best pizza.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Sugar Rush
Giada, Duff and Sandra Lee reveal what satisfies their sweet tooth.
- Season 1 Episode 4: With Bacon
Food Network stars talk about their favorite recipes made with bacon.Monday 16th March 8:00pm EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 1 Episode 3: Bar-Be-Que
Food Network stars reveal the best barbecue they've ever eaten.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Totally Fried
Food Network stars talk about their favorite fried foods.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Personal Favorites
Food Network stars reveal their favorite foods, and talk about what's on their plates when they aren't the ones behind the stove.
The Best Thing I Ever Ate: Special
- The Best Thing I Ever Made For Christmas
Chefs get together to re-create their favourite festive dishes