Bering Sea Gold: Season 2 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 2 Episode 12: The American Dream
Hoping for one last shot at gold, the dredgers break through Nome's frozen harbor; Zeke blames himself for John Bunce's death.
- Season 2 Episode 11: And No More Shall We Part
Zeke, Emily and Steve mourn their friend John; Scott returns from rehab; Vernon hires a new diver to replace Steve.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Gold Stress
Weather drives all but the most desperate and stubborn back to port.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Don't Tell Me to Chillax!
Steve Riedel tries to save his job; Shawn Pomrenke heads to prison; Nome gathers to crown the fastest gold panner in town.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Go Big or Go Home
Vernon hires the Anger Management crew; Emily's joke to Zeke sets him off; the Pomrenkes train their third generation dredger.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Dirtville
With the end of the season approaching every miner's back is up against the wall; debts are mounting and feuds are escalating.
- Season 2 Episode 6: No Snivelin'
The fleet reaches the season's halfway mark; toxic fumes hamper the The Edge; The Wild Ranger enters a turf war; the law confronts The Pmrenkes.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Greedy People
As the weather sours, crew members drop like flies; Scott goes out without a crew and hits a honey hole; Zeke gets too close to a neighbor's lease.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Gold Gettin' Hound Dog
Big swells and tempers take over the high seas with inexperience and equipment failures causing temper tantrums.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Nice Guys Finish Last
Summer storms keep the miners off the water; Zeke proves he wasn't claim jumping.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Dead Men Gather No Gold
Dredger John is out of the hospital and on the gold; Zeke is accused of claim jumping; Vernon finds 'Huricane Dave's' antics tiresome.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Point of No Return
The Pomrenkes get off to a bad start with family arguments and a $25,000 bill; Zeke and Scott have powerful new dredges.
- Season 2 Episode Special: Getting to the Bottom
Freezing weather, raging seas and barroom brawls are all in a day's work for the dredger's camera crews.
- Season 2 Episode Special: Back to the Dredge
The crews are back with new dredges, new divers, and something to prove.
Bering Sea Gold: Season 1 (2012)
- Season 1 Episode 10: Gains and Losses
The crews provide an insight into their personal experiences. Shawn discusses being stabbed, while Zeke and Emily share shocking news and Scott responds to Vern's accusations
- Season 1 Episode 9: Risks and Relations
Part one of two. The crews explain why they put their lives at risk dredging for gold off the coast of Nome, Alaska. Emily Riedel and Zeke Tenhoff discuss their relationship
- Season 1 Episode 8: The Bitter End
As winter sets in, the short-staffed crews make one more run before the ice blocks them in; the crews face off at an auction for next year's dredging grounds.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Bad Vibrations
Captain Scott Meisterheim swallows his pride and invites Steve Riedel to rejoin the Wild Ranger crew, while the Sluicey finally enjoys some success
- Season 1 Episode 6: Eureka!
A hastily welded winch roller gives way on the Christine Rose, releasing a cable that throws a crewman overboard, while Scott Meisterheim insists on diving despite an injured leg
- Season 1 Episode 5: Captaincy
Wild Ranger owner Vernon Adkinson fires one of his crew, while a jammed sluice box causes a bitter fight between Zeke Tenhoff and Emily Riedel on the Clark
- Season 1 Episode 4: A Viking Funeral
A deckhand's season may be ended by an accident involving a 15-ton excavator, while tension runs high as the dredgers search for new hot spots
- Season 1 Episode 3: Suction
Emily Riedel has an experience that teaches her the dangers of dredging, while novice crews and poorly designed vessels cause tempers to flare
- Season 1 Episode 2: One Bad Deal
Shawn Pomrenke is hurt in a bar brawl and the future of the Christine Rose is put at risk, while the Wild Ranger crew struggles with a leak and an injury to one of the team
- Season 1 Episode 1: Paydirt
The gold rush is on in Nome, Alaska; piloting dredges that attempt to harvest gold from the bottom of the frigid Bering Sea.