Beads, Baubles, and Jewels: Season 21 (2014)
- Season 21 Episode 5: Wire Coiling
Wire-wrapped cones for end caps, tassel toppers and other embellishments; kumihimo board for a braid finished with cones and a clasp; a riveted leather strap bracelet with crystals.
- Season 21 Episode 4: Metal Stamping and Spiral Wire Wrapping
Making a cuff bracelet from metal; sizing, stamping and shaping a bracelet; wire-wrapped pendant; leather wrap bracelet.
- Season 21 Episode 3: Bead Weaving
Creating unconventional jewelry with a variety of threads, cords and large beads; storing and organizing beading supplies.
- Season 21 Episode 2: Heirloom Cabochons
Cabochons; bezel with seed beads; fashion-forward necklace.
- Season 21 Episode 1: Leatherworking
Rippled bracelet embellished with beads; studded leather bracelet; wrapping wire around stones to create a ring or bracelet.
Beads, Baubles, and Jewels: Season 20 (2014)
- Season 20 Episode 13: Mixed Media Jewelry
Collage for mixed media jewelry; mica tag; flat leather bracelet; silk beads.
- Season 20 Episode 12: Needle Tatting and Chainmaille
Mixing other materials with chainmaille, including needle tatting and premade cuffs; jump rings; beaded cluster bracelet.
- Season 20 Episode 11: Bench Jewelry Techniques
Bench jewelry; choosing the right pliers; texturing bracelets and earrings; stamping on leather.
- Season 20 Episode 10: Art Inspired Jewelry Making
Making decorative end caps using epoxy clay; using beaded chain to make a necklace.
- Season 20 Episode 9: Learn How to Viking Knit
Bracelet; adding beads to Viking knit; making stretchy bracelets more durable.
- Season 20 Episode 8: Style and Color
Trendy leather bracelets with large focal beads; colorful necklace; storing bead strands; organizing work space; the importance of lighting when working with small beads.
- Season 20 Episode 7: Hammering, Torching and Shaping
Hammering, texturing and coloring metal; using eyelets and rivets for cold connections; snap finding.
- Season 20 Episode 6: Beaded Embellishments for Your Home
Rings; beaded napkin rings; adding crystals to fabric; creating a beading storage station.
- Season 20 Episode 5: Get Creative With Resin and Wire
Making faux stones with glass glitter, inclusions and resin; cold surface work; knotting with leather.
- Season 20 Episode 4: Stringing Projects Using Double-drilled Beads
Necklace and bracelet using double-drilled beads; metal clay; storing and organizing seed beads.
- Season 20 Episode 3: Torch-Fired Enameling
Torch-fired enameling; creating three-dimensional surfaces; cutting metal; cleaning tools.
- Season 20 Episode 2: Using Jigs for Wire Forming
Using a jig; buckle findings; stylish color block necklace.
Beads, Baubles, and Jewels: Season 19 (2013 - 2014)
- Season 19 Episode 13: Bead It
Spiral bloom bracelet using irregular seed beads, flowers and leaves; Czech glass collection; using large hole beads to make wire wrapped focal beads for a necklace.
- Season 19 Episode 12: Stitch It
Embellished leather cuff bracelet using blanket stitch; bead embroidery on a block print; flat and circular square stitch.
- Season 19 Episode 11: Embellish It
Twisted wire and bead earrings; simple beaded edgings; crystallizing flats.
- Season 19 Episode 10: Tie It
Color drop necklace with tied ribbon; loomed mosaic bracelet with tile beads; cuff bracelet features crystal.
- Season 19 Episode 9: Link It
Flat crimping a multi strand bracelet; square link to link bracelet; draped necklace using premade chain.
- Season 19 Episode 8: Twist It
Ombre bib-style necklace using twisted jump rings; soldered ring band from twisted wire; wire crochet bead ball bracelet.
- Season 19 Episode 7: Design It
Color block necklace; shaping peyote stitch; beaded holiday ornaments; gluing crystal embellishments.
- Season 19 Episode 6: Weave It
Attaching crystals and beads to flat braided cord; loomed affinity bracelet; beaded Kumihimo.
- Season 19 Episode 5: Wrap It
Embellishing flip-flops; wire wrapped chandelier earrings; leather wrap bracelet; stacking wired bracelets.
- Season 19 Episode 4: Spiral It
Spiral knot pendant necklace; spiral herringbone stitch; ultra suede bracelet with rose pin embellishments.
- Season 19 Episode 3: Shape It
Stitch wire and bead chandelier earrings; gum drop bead-embroidered mandalas; no fail soldered bangle bracelet; beaded collar.
- Season 19 Episode 2: Wire It
Layered pendant necklace; wire wrapping bangle bracelets using sliders; earrings.
- Season 19 Episode 1: Knot It
Knotted bracelet features dark neon colors; knotted earrings; Kumihimo; embellishing chain with cording.
Beads, Baubles, and Jewels: Season 18 (2013)
- Season 18 Episode 13: Beaded Gifts
Fingerprint pendant; packaging handmade jewelry gifts; Beads of Courage.
- Season 18 Episode 12: New Dimensions
Angular design wire pendant; texturing metal; stretchy bracelets using crystal pearls and rondelles; stitching a tubular peyote ring; using peyote to create other stitches.
- Season 18 Episode 11: Mix and Match
Circular peyote slider buttons for leather cord; three mix and match necklaces; adding leather, ribbon and feathers to cord ends; pendants feature silver inlayed into copper.
- Season 18 Episode 10: Designs With a Twist
Buttons; quick links tassel necklace; using sliders as pendants, dangles and drops; seed beads.
- Season 18 Episode 9: Custom Creations
Positioning beads at perfect angles; cabochon; illusion necklaces; lampwork beads.
- Season 18 Episode 8: Easy Does It
Creating intricate patterns by soldering dots; bead soup memory wire bracelet; embellishing hoop earrings; men's bracelet with leather and silver.
- Season 18 Episode 7: Palette Play
Patina recipes; bib necklace with bold colors; making beaded beads with crystal bicones.
- Season 18 Episode 6: Pleasing Patterns
Marbled rings made with copper and silver; counting rows and rounds of beadwork stitches; patterned memory wire bracelets.
- Season 18 Episode 5: Problem Solving
Herringbone increases and decreases; soldering domed shapes; gluing crystal flat backs onto accessories; bead storage.
- Season 18 Episode 4: It's a Wrap
Necklaces and bracelets that wrap, coil and twist; orchid made from clay; embossing on metal; memory wire; braided leather bracelet.
- Season 18 Episode 3: Make It Today
Potpourri of beaded bead shapes; crochet chandelier earrings; overhand, lark's head and sliding knots; purple and blue druzy necklace.
- Season 18 Episode 2: Dangles and Drops
Dangle and drop jewelry styles; using wire and resin to form unique dangles; necklace features drop beads with jump rings; creating dangle designs from seed beads and caps.
- Season 18 Episode 1: Getting Started
Bead caps; making beadwork more durable; crimping to attach a clasp; soldering.
Beads, Baubles, and Jewels: Season 17 (2012 - 2013)
- Season 17 Episode 13: Hot Motifs
Friendship bracelets; embedding botanicals in resin; shortcuts; ruched fiber necklace.
- Season 17 Episode 12: Creating Texture
Adding flatback crystals to flowers; hammers for jewelry making; ultralite beads; stitching an African helix rope.
- Season 17 Episode 11: Making Connections
Chandelier findings created with wire wrap; bracelets; prong settings for unusual shapes; weaving parallel crystals and pearls.
- Season 17 Episode 10: Outside the Box
Layered button pendants; dimensional, convertible brooch; Greek goddess necklace; preserving beadwork.
- Season 17 Episode 9: Pleasing Patterns
Bead board; stretchy, woven bracelet; fiesta bracelet; stacked pearl ring.
- Season 17 Episode 8: Color It
Coloring metals with markers; using a torch to create color and patina on metal; floral pendant made with polymer clay and metallic pigments; goddess pin.
- Season 17 Episode 7: New Techniques
Embroidered pendants; crystal transfers; coiled bracelets; new shapes of seed beads.
- Season 17 Episode 6: Layer It
Clustered bead technique; finishing a gem aquarium with resin and gem inclusions; layering and wrapping crystals to metal lace; Russian netted spiral rope.
- Season 17 Episode 5: Frame It
Working with bead frames; gem aquarium; collage pendants and rings; metal stamping with gliders paste on metal frames.
- Season 17 Episode 4: Mixing Shapes
Earrings; bezels and transparencies; fitting different bead shapes together; stitching flat right angle weave with bicones; soldering bails onto metalwork.
- Season 17 Episode 3: More Is More
Necklaces and variations for layering; layering brass and resin flowers with crystals; window focal points made of copper clay and pewter findings; mixing wire with die-cut shapes.
- Season 17 Episode 2: Bold Central Elements
Adding different bails to pendants; drilling stones to make pendants; tangerine tango necklace; using banding pliers to make focal elements.
- Season 17 Episode 1: Pops of Color
Wire-wrapped bangle bracelet; black and white beads; coral bracelet; ruby tag pendant features colored stones with metalwork.
Beads, Baubles, and Jewels: Season 16 (2012)
- Season 16 Episode 13: Nostalgic
Creating a mold; adding patina for a vintage look; designing bracelets with an antique look; framing a vintage photo; nostalgic beaded necklace.
- Season 16 Episode 12: Whimsical
Stamped metal hearts for pendants and charms; tassel earrings; beaded fairytale purse charms.
- Season 16 Episode 11: World Traveler
Paper mache beads from Honduras; beads for necklaces and bracelets; herringbone stitch; chainmaille bezels.
- Season 16 Episode 10: Sophisticate
Elegant bracelet; cocktail ring; using sophisticated stones in jewelry designs.
- Season 16 Episode 9: Casual
Necklace incorporates knotting techniques; casual layered necklace; stamping words on metal; using seed bead rings; multistrand leather necklace with chunky beads.
- Season 16 Episode 8: Colorful
Colorful necklace; artistic bracelet with colorful metal beads; beaded straps and bracelets; gemstones.
- Season 16 Episode 7: Creative
Coiled wire clasp; putting a creative spin on a store-bought item; bird nest design; wire and crystal cubes make a one-of-a-kind ring.
- Season 16 Episode 6: Natural
Adding a natural look with patina and a tumbler; cabochon bracelet; using beading cones to attach multiple strands; amethyst.
- Season 16 Episode 5: Trendy
Animal prints, feathers and tassels; necklace using wire-wrapped frames; wrapped bracelet; the Portable Playhouse provides an art program for pediatric units in hospitals and outpatient care centers.
- Season 16 Episode 4: Romantic
Chandelier earrings; wire-wrapped crystal branches and flowers to create pendants and earrings; adding picot edging to bead work; scrollwork filigree with silver art clay.
- Season 16 Episode 3: Classic
Linking pearls; necklace using pinch bails and crystals; button loop closure; polishing classic jewelry pieces.
- Season 16 Episode 2: Glamorous
Adding sparkle to jewelry for all occasions; a seed bead spiral peyote bracelet; earrings with wire mesh; polishing and drilling rough opal.
- Season 16 Episode 1: Bohemian
Organic collector's necklace; fringe; disc drive earrings; a layered, multiple strand cord necklace.
Beads, Baubles, and Jewels: Season 15 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 15 Episode 13: Found Object Beads
Paper beads; souvenir pendant; organic jewelry designs; using resin to seal paper ephemera for jewelry making; acrylin.
- Season 15 Episode 12: Briolette Beads
Chandelier earrings; disk pendant necklace; creating wire-wrapped bail for a briolette pendant; display ideas for selling jewelry; multi-strand statement necklace.
- Season 15 Episode 11: Beaded Beads
Making beaded beads; beaded fringe; spoked beaded beads; drilling stones or tagua nut.
- Season 15 Episode 10: Pearls
Different types of pearls include shell, crystal and freshwater; pearl finishes; gluing pearls on posts and using pearl links; multi-strand of pearls with crystals; barrel weave chainmaille necklace; pearl mica shift flowers.
- Season 15 Episode 9: Heart Shaped Beads
Bundled wire beads and crystal hearts; heartfelt accessory; using crushed German glass glitter and resin to create heart earrings; sand casting a bead frame.
- Season 15 Episode 8: Crystal Beads
Necklace with crystal and charms; crystal creates sparkle in everyday jewelry; treasure necklace blends crystal elements with bead frames, caps and bails; soldering a gold-filled bead bar.
- Season 15 Episode 7: Vintage & Art Beads
Necklace combines various unusual elements; polymer clay art beads; twisted strands of crystal yarn.
- Season 15 Episode 6: Wood Beads
Earrings with wooden beads and metal findings; gold, silver and copper leaf on wooden beads; bracelet with seed beads and wooden beads.
- Season 15 Episode 5: Lamp Work Beads
Making a cylindrical peyote stitch bail for a lamp work bead; floating bead bangle bracelet; large hole beads; colorful necklace with crystal beads.
- Season 15 Episode 4: Shells and Natural Beads
Working with nuts and seeds on leather cord; forging a neck wire to showcase shells; pendants of shell and coral mixed with naturals; faux turquoise beads.
- Season 15 Episode 3: Metal Beads
The origin of various metal beads; bi-metal clay; stretch bracelets; metallic polymer clay beads.
- Season 15 Episode 2: Semi Precious Stones
Necklace features semi precious stones; fused bead cap; five trendy stones; combining vintage petals with crystal rondelles.
- Season 15 Episode 1: Seed Beads
Peyote stitch; bracelet with cube beads in square stitch; using seed beads in a double needle weave design; substituting crystals for seed beads.
Beads, Baubles, and Jewels: Season 14 (2011)
- Season 14 Episode 13: Pendants
Convertible brooch or pendant; tarnish prevention; multistrand necklace with interchangeable pendants; necklace with multiple pendants.
- Season 14 Episode 12: Clasps
Memory necklace features a clasp; various clasps and how to use them.
- Season 14 Episode 11: Wire
A necklace with woven wire components; ear wires and spiral clasps; tila beads on a velour tubing necklace; adding crystal to colored wire.
- Season 14 Episode 10: Texture
Knotted and ruffled crystal pearl necklace using wire lace; macrame with beads; fiber/bead cuff bracelet on a loom; adding texture to metal.
- Season 14 Episode 9: Crystals
Crystal prints cascade necklace; using two-part epoxy putty with crystals for a pave look; cuff bracelet accented with crystals.
- Season 14 Episode 8: Hardware
Setting up a workbench; convertible ring or pendant; urban house-themed pendant; necklace features lock and key Victorian components.
- Season 14 Episode 7: Cabochons
Cabochon; bronze toolery; adding bezels on a denim cuff; polymer clay faux stone cabochon.
- Season 14 Episode 6: Bezels
Handmade bezel with an odd-shaped stone; layered resin collage; bracelet of crystal stones.
- Season 14 Episode 5: Rings
Mixed metal necklace features rings; using recycled components to make a ring; necklace features pearls and beads; linked ring necklace.
- Season 14 Episode 4: Recycled Components
Inspiration pieces feature recycled components; embellishing a denim bracelet with crystal mesh.
- Season 14 Episode 3: Charms
Accenting charms with buttons; tumbling; cleaning up vintage charms; theme necklaces; pendant features charms.
- Season 14 Episode 2: Do It Yourself Beads
Embellishing larger beads with seed beads; making beads with an argentium domed sheet.
- Season 14 Episode 1: Chain
Multistrand necklace features chain on each end; chandelier earrings; mixed metal chain and charm bracelet.
Beads, Baubles, and Jewels: Season 13 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 13 Episode 13: Technology
Steam punk; pendant made from watch parts; firing techniques for embeddables; metal.
- Season 13 Episode 12: Spirituality
Global uses of beads; Kipuka prayer beads; steam punk; rosary charms; keum-boo.
- Season 13 Episode 11: Memories
Locket styles; metal twist bracelet inspired by a Moroccan street fair; choosing the right wire.
- Season 13 Episode 10: Symbolism
Large hole symbol beads; soldering end caps on chain; number two seed beads; talismans.
- Season 13 Episode 9: Garden
Flower beads; wire wrap blooms; fold forming for a botanical shape; inspirational flowers.
- Season 13 Episode 8: Texture
Zipper flowers; textures in clay; etching; cold connection tabs; chain maille-inspired bracelet.
- Season 13 Episode 7: Nature
Nature provides design inspiration; pearls; aquamarine wrap pendant; texturing metal clay with sea life stamps.
- Season 13 Episode 6: Literature
Knotted bookmark; flat back crystals for writing sentiments; stamped words and phrases; pen plating.
- Season 13 Episode 5: Art
Beads inspired by art; pendants using copyright free art and resin; hand-painted pendants.
- Season 13 Episode 4: Color
Using charlottes, beads that are faceted on only one side; tones and colors of gold; mesh ribbon.
- Season 13 Episode 3: Travel
Organizing jewelry-making supplies when traveling; jewelry displays; flat right angle weave with a two hole bead.
- Season 13 Episode 2: Music
Wire wrap bracelet with musical charms; making a pendant from sheet music; roller printing.
- Season 13 Episode 1: Antiques and Vintage
Vintage clasps; house numbers using clay finished with a vintage patina; vintage look findings; necklace with a large crystal pendant.
Beads, Baubles, and Jewels: Season 12 (2010)
- Season 12 Episode 13: EPISODE: 13
Musical bronze clay bracelet; customizing components; picot trim; fusing glass to metal.
- Season 12 Episode 12: EPISODE: 12
Brooches; bracelet; St. Petersburg stitch; wire wrapping.
- Season 12 Episode 11: EPISODE: 11
Carving wax and metal clay; chain; designer Kim O'Neil; chevron stitch; metal dapping.
- Season 12 Episode 10: EPISODE: 10
Romantic palette; paper and jewelry; gemstones and metal clay; designs featuring metal and fiber.
- Season 12 Episode 9: EPISODE: 9
Sparkling necklace; pendants; silver; two-drop peyote stitch; history of Venetian and Murano glass.
- Season 12 Episode 8: EPISODE: 8
Enameling on metal clay or fine silver; bead lessons.
- Season 12 Episode 7: EPISODE: 7
Bringing colors of nature into design; wire branches; wood; earth pendants made of natural material.
- Season 12 Episode 6: EPISODE: 6
Micro fold brake; simple linked jewelry with eye pins; bead hanger made from cones; drop herringbone; glass beads.
- Season 12 Episode 5: EPISODE: 5
Mokume gane washer ring; head pin; netting technique with seed beads; laser-engraved pendants.
- Season 12 Episode 4: EPISODE: 4
Crystals, color and fringe; stained-glass effects with resin; chandelier earrings; mulstistrand crystal necklace with a crystal tassel.
- Season 12 Episode 3: EPISODE: 3
Color theory of high contrast for high drama; wire spirals; brooch; brick stitch.
- Season 12 Episode 2: EPISODE: 2
Fold forming; chain mail; daisy chain with seed beads; soldering.
- Season 12 Episode 1: EPISODE: 1
Loop-in-loop chain; French beaded flowers; square stitch; cane and felting.
Beads, Baubles, and Jewels: Season 11 (2009 - 2010)
- Season 11 Episode 13: EPISODE: 13
Two designers personalize the same look; layering charms and pendants; forging; spiral rope.
- Season 11 Episode 12: EPISODE: 12
Recycling broken jewelry into new pieces; soldering; flat square stitch.
- Season 11 Episode 11: EPISODE: 11
Multistrand necklaces; peyote stitch ring; clay technique features copper; circular netting.
- Season 11 Episode 10: EPISODE: 10
Finishing; nesting; twisted wire; wire-worked pendant; flat right angle weave.
- Season 11 Episode 9: EPISODE: 9
Jump rings; decorative wire wrapping; bezel; seed beading; circular brick stitch.
- Season 11 Episode 8: EPISODE: 8
Beading for boys; fringed seed bead earrings; copper pendant design; flat brick stitch.
- Season 11 Episode 7: EPISODE: 7
Decorative clasps; charm holders; choosing a torch; tubular herringbone.
- Season 11 Episode 6: EPISODE: 6
Flex shaft drill; wire-wrapped headpins; charms; flat herringbone stitch.
- Season 11 Episode 5: EPISODE: 5
Pliers and cutters; knotting; jewelry making for people with metal allergies; circular peyote; multi-strand designs.
- Season 11 Episode 4: EPISODE: 4
Resin; braiding beading wire; charm bracelet; tubular peyote; cast glass techniques.
- Season 11 Episode 3: EPISODE: 3
Recycling and economical ideas for high-end style; badge lanyards; choosing the right hammer; odd-count flat peyote stitch.
- Season 11 Episode 2: EPISODE: 2
Ceramics; twisted wire strands; cold connections feature riveting.
- Season 11 Episode 1: EPISODE: 1
Steam punk; crimping basics; setting up a bench; doodlebeads; seed bead design.
Beads, Baubles, and Jewels: Season 10 (2009)
- Season 10 Episode 13: EPISODE: 13
Mokume Gane domed earrings fuse copper and silver; altering silver components for an aged look; wire wrap dangles.
- Season 10 Episode 12: EPISODE: 12
Using Colores resin for a pendant and earrings; using color crystal weaving; adding fringe to basic peyote.
- Season 10 Episode 11: EPISODE: 11
Setting stones in a bezel cup; beaded bezel; single-strand necklaces that can be layered or worn alone.
- Season 10 Episode 10: EPISODE: 10
Setting flat stones; dapping; metal forming; crystal cup chain; the business of jewelry making, including how to price pieces.
- Season 10 Episode 9: EPISODE: 9
Combining charms and frames; bead reamers; filing a pattern on a bracelet; using large hole beads with antiqued copper filigree chain.
- Season 10 Episode 8: EPISODE: 8
Drilling beach glass, then using them with velour and rubber tubing; poodle beads.
- Season 10 Episode 7: EPISODE: 7
Lining glass beads with silver; beaded ornaments; cylinder beads with peyote stitch; multiple strands of seed beads.
- Season 10 Episode 6: EPISODE: 6
Jumping rings together with beads; using stamped metal components; pendants and earrings made with metal stamping.
- Season 10 Episode 5: EPISODE: 5
Right angle weave; choosing the right type of cutter; pierced pendant or brooch; picture frame charms with fabric.
- Season 10 Episode 4: EPISODE: 4
Carving materials for a tribal pendant; memory wire; designing with motifs from nature and natural materials.
- Season 10 Episode 3: EPISODE: 3
Silver wire wrap necklace and earrings; decorative wire wrapped links; multi-strand wood bracelet.
- Season 10 Episode 2: EPISODE: 2
Adding swags to a simple strand; three different fused glass pendants.
- Season 10 Episode 1: EPISODE: 1
Bronze clay; ear wire; asymmetry adds an artistic edge to a jewelry design; bead show in Philadelphia.
Beads, Baubles, and Jewels: Season 9 (2008 - 2009)
- Season 9 Episode 13: Tasty Tidbits
Two techniques turn a pair of beads into earrings; organizing work space; five minute earrings using metal clay; glass artist; diamonds.
- Season 9 Episode 12: Chef's Special or How to Become a Winning Designer
The Saul Bell awards; choices for connecting multiple strand necklaces; starburst pendant; using metals to complement unusual charms and beads.
- Season 9 Episode 11: EPISODE: 11
Bronze clay pendant; two-strand necklace with polymer beads, pearls and crystals.
- Season 9 Episode 10: Vintage or Classic Design
Necklace with retro style is made with pearls, seed beats and metal with a patina; beading thread; jewelry designer Deb Huber.
- Season 9 Episode 9: Healthy Beading
A necklace of beads made from recycled bottle caps and natural wood; drop earrings; necklace of leather and semiprecious stones.
- Season 9 Episode 8: Luscious Lucite and Resin
Doming resin in a pendant; attaching magnetic clasps; bracelet featuring Lucite beads and charms; glass bead artist.
- Season 9 Episode 7: Tasty Textured Metal
Micro fold earrings; creating textures; using crimp covers; pairing textured metal rings into a focal flair on a chain necklace.
- Season 9 Episode 6: Finger Foods
Squiggle rings; what to do with crinkled beading wire; peyote stitch striped rings; a bead show in Philadelphia.
- Season 9 Episode 5: Remaking, Recycling and Remixing
Using leftover beads and supplies; using incomplete sections of spiral peyote to make a finished piece; organizing seed bead projects.
- Season 9 Episode 4: Asymmetrical Designs
A bracelet with an asymmetrical design; special art bead; beaded earrings.
- Season 9 Episode 3: Appetizing and Affordable Designs
Chain mail bracelet; zig zag earrings; bead show; bracelet of seed beads.
- Season 9 Episode 2: Mouth Watering Metals
A bolo tie using reticulated silver; mixing copper, brass and silver in a necklace featuring wire wrapping; metal components; stitching metal.
- Season 9 Episode 1: Big and Bold Designs
Big beads; finishing the ends of memory wire; large hoop earrings.
Beads, Baubles, and Jewels: Season 8 (2008)
- Season 8 Episode 13: Pendants and Gem Trends
Showing off a large or bold pendant; working with magnetic beads; trends in gemstones; special needles for beading.
- Season 8 Episode 12: Jewelry Shortcuts
Using leftover beads; creating the look of an illusion necklace; quick gifts; bead board.
- Season 8 Episode 11: Clay
Transferring designs to clay; thread vs. wire; dress up chain; bead spinner.
- Season 8 Episode 10: Rings
Fitting various beads together; matching the right stringing material to crystal; adding meaning to jewelry; adjustable pliers.
- Season 8 Episode 9: Technique Renaissance
Personalized charm bracelet; working with crystals and other sharp stones; needle felting; bead reamer.
- Season 8 Episode 8: Color
Choosing colors; the basics of peyote stitch; making beads from seed beads; thread cutters.
- Season 8 Episode 7: Innovative Designs
Peyote stitch; using knotting in a necklace; metal clay; using a knotting tool.
- Season 8 Episode 6: Memory Wire
A sophisticated memory wire project; using leather cuffs; spiral maker.
- Season 8 Episode 5: Combining Materials
Mixing different beads in the same piece; ending a bracelet with a stretch cord; retro jewelry trends; bead counter.
- Season 8 Episode 4: Beading Basics
Using the brick stitch in beading; making perfect crimps; combining different mediums; crimping pliers.
- Season 8 Episode 3: Glass
Using cones and chain on a multistrand necklace; wire for bead crochet; dichroic beads; modernizing a charm bracelet; wire twister.
- Season 8 Episode 2: More Metal
Fringe; finishing the ends of a chain necklace; braiding metal; jump ring maker.
- Season 8 Episode 1: Metal Basics
Dressing up a chain; alternatives to crimping; joining metal to metal; beading awl.
Beads, Baubles, and Jewels: Season 7 (2007 - 2008)
- Season 7 Episode 13: Over the Top
Crystal purse; cool watches; earrings; glass artist; earring components; seed bead creations.
- Season 7 Episode 12: Symmetry
Star-shaped pendant; clay focal pendants; glass artist; how to use a fold-over clasp; identical bracelets.
- Season 7 Episode 11: Balance
Achieving the right feel between various elements in a design; eclectic mix of beads; designing with polyester chain; balance between size and color.
- Season 7 Episode 10: Unconventional or Eclectic
Crystal and resin; getting organized; finishing a cord without a clasp; clay and crystal; gem drops and sterling.
- Season 7 Episode 9: Linear
Linear look for necklaces and bracelets; necklace drop featuring parallel lines of beads; bead stringing; how to attach a cone.
- Season 7 Episode 8: Menswear Look
A wirework chain necklace; Byzantine chain bracelet set with stones; art clay; magnets.
- Season 7 Episode 7: Romance
Chokers and crystal; organza and velour; designing with texture; beaded pillows; making bails for pendants and drops.
- Season 7 Episode 6: Natural and Organic
A belt made from shells; bead ready chain; metal work coordinated with organic charms and beads in a necklace; felt; attaching a swivel tie clasp.
- Season 7 Episode 5: Color
Choosing colors and combining shades; joining multiple parts of a piece together; silver wire; blending colors in a modified herringbone bracelet.
- Season 7 Episode 4: Jewelry With Meaning
An international specialty bead; multi-strand necklaces; talisman jewelry; stamping words on metal; stones and their meanings.
- Season 7 Episode 3: Novelty or Whimsical
Crochet bracelet; adding texture to beading wire; Carmen Miranda-inspired design; metal; decorative head pins.
- Season 7 Episode 2: Elegance
Crystal in a watch; designing with cubic zirconium; a pearl and crystal treasure; coin pearls.
- Season 7 Episode 1: Brown, the New Black
Working with leather; brown clay pendant and beads; braiding technique from Japan; focus on findings; bead bumpers.
Beads, Baubles, and Jewels: Season 6 (2007)
- Season 6 Episode 13: Stringing
Turquoise birthstone project; chain bales and tassels; leather thong bracelet; scrimps, crimps and wire guardians; pendants.
- Season 6 Episode 12: Seed Beads
Square stitch bracelet with fringe; the brick stitch; ladder stitch; bracelets using different colors; settings.
- Season 6 Episode 11: Soft and Silky
Silken knots with Asian influence; beaded fringe; pearls, shells and crystals are strung together; one set of materials with three different looks.
- Season 6 Episode 10: Findings
Round peyote; curved tube bracelet; head and eye pins; three ways to use crystal link findings.
- Season 6 Episode 9: Color Story
Color variations of the same stone in a garnet necklace; flat peyote stitch; gem stone cabochon with a color theme.
- Season 6 Episode 8: Metals and Wire
Metal clay made into charms; wire and macrame techniques; wire-wrapped bracelet; earrings.
- Season 6 Episode 7: Trends
Weaving solid rings; rings, charms and cuffs; jump and split rings; crystal embellished shell pendant.
- Season 6 Episode 6: Clay
Daisy chain stitch; colorizing clay with pigments, stamps and foil; spacer bars.
- Season 6 Episode 5: Beading
Peyote stitch; right angle weave; using netting around satin cord; tubes and bails.
- Season 6 Episode 4: Vintage and Reproductions
A jet necklace and bracelet set; herringbone stitch; making a mold from vintage pieces; charms; multi strand necklace with chandelier components.
- Season 6 Episode 3: Crystal Vision
Crystal bracelet; pinch balls; spring bracelet features peridot; bead caps and cones; crystal and pearl necklace.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Pendants
Clay pendant; seed bead tassel; drops and links; optimize a choker with multiple pendants.
- Season 6 Episode 1: Chain
Scroll link bracelet; how to make chain using twisted jump rings; chain lariat; clasps; beaded chain necklace features crystals and crystal connectors.
Beads, Baubles, and Jewels: Season 5 (2006 - 2007)
- Season 5 Episode 13: Fiber, Felt and Fabric
Fabric purse embellished with beads; finishing fiber ends; bead embroidery project on fabric; flat back crystals.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Earrings
Lea Rose Nowicki design for three different earrings; wire wrap basics; chandelier earrings using pre-made design elements and adding crystals.
- Season 5 Episode 11: Long n Lean
Long and lean necklace of different shaped turquoise beads; twisted wire; lariat seed bead necklace; opera length design.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Bangles
Bangle design made from peyote stitch links; bling rings; bangle bracelet featuring metal slides on memory wire.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Nature
Sea charms necklace and earring set; tweezers; necklace featuring turquoise; organic, sculptural art beads.
- Season 5 Episode 8: New Materials
Necklace design using rubber washers; rubber tubing; Bedouin crochet; a watch with Swarovski crystals.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Glass
Glass bead necklace; removable clasps; incorporating glass and dichroic beads in a necklace.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Metal
Metal clay washer bracelet; choosing the right crimp bead or tube; making art clay chain.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Cording
Corded design by Jane Konkel; designing with jump rings; piece with a lot of texture; beaded wedding designs.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Wire
Cluster bangle designed by Jennifer Cook; copper on its own or mixed with gold and silver; crystal necklace with metal accents.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Polymer
Contemporary rectangular pendants; sterling silver; beads designed by Kim Otterbein; clay tips.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Beading
Tubular peyote stitch bracelets; an easy way to thread seed beads; basic clay lessons; using small beads as building blocks.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Mixed Media
Mixed media necklace; three ways to finish a piece of jewelry; free form peyote necklace with hardware accents.
Beads, Baubles, and Jewels: Season 4 (2006)
- Season 4 Episode 13: Contemporary Style
A cuff combines herringbone stitch and metallic beads; bead bumpers; kaleidoscope beads; wire jewelry.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Sophisticated Design
Adding gold to art clay charms; satin finish silver and gold; briolette drop necklace; millifiori glass.
- Season 4 Episode 11: African Inspired Style
Beading lesson; a necklace uses natural elements; pieces with African style; wood and bead bracelet.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Vintage Style
A multimedia design combines old and new looking elements; earrings; recycling a vintage pin into a new necklace.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Mix It Up
A bracelet using crystal, chain and wire; cell phone accessory; polymer tube bracelets; achieving different looks with the same beads.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Geometric and Linear Style
Circles; jump ring and clasp; a stem pin that is geometric and contemporary; a necklace with flat-shaped beads.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Simple Style
Flower bracelet; finishing leather and suede; peyote ring; cording and chain technique; clay.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Trendy Style
Trendy fiber necklace; toggle; long and skinny chains with beads; fiber and felting.
- Season 4 Episode 5: European Influence
Swarovski crystal; setting up a work table; cocktail ring; European jewelry; wire wrapping.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Traditional
A gold chandelier earring with some red highlights; stretchy cord; Swarovski crystals.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Classic Style
Assembling a jewelry tool box; using pearls in unique colors for a tiered necklace; classically-styled pieces; jade.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Bold and Sassy
Jump rings and split ring; a cuff with beading around a center cabochon; bright and bold designs; lamp work beads.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Asian Influence
Using Oriental coins in a dramatic two-tiered piece; attaching a clasp; jade medallion with corded trim.
Beads, Baubles, and Jewels: Season 3 (2005 - 2006)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Earrings
Chandelier earrings and necklaces; using chain to connect dangles, tassels and chandelier earrings; Swarovski crystal earrings.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Semi Precious Stones
A necklace with four different stones and shapes; bead reamer and knotter; marcasite; howlite; a project with pearls and stone.
- Season 3 Episode 11: The Word Is 'Fabulous'
Polymer cabochon; bails; a necklace of art glass focal beads; obsidian; art glass beads with coordinating clasps.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Mix It Up
Using leftover beads; earrings feature the brick stitch; wire; bracelet design called the fringe; tourmaline.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Back to Basics: Stringing
Watch faces; finishing stringing; stringing technique using crystals; malachite; magnetic beads.
- Season 3 Episode 8: A Touch of Glass
Lampwork beads on a charm bracelet; adhesives; cha cha bracelet; turquoise; necklace features an art glass pendant; poncho pin.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Felt Fiber and Fabric
Felt beads; buttons; peridot; fiber wrapping technique for a dangle necklace.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Embroidery Techniques
Antique buttons for a bracelet; bales and donuts; blue sapphire; Swarovski crystal necklace; embroidery on a fabric cabochon.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Metal Work
Silver plate; art clay bracelet; lapis; colored craft wire with glass beads.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Knot Your Way to Beautiful Jewelry
Macrame cord with shades of blue; using memory wire; jean jewelry charms; chrysoprase; bracelets.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Beads and More Beads
Choosing the right needle and thread size for beading; bead tips and French wire techniques for finishing; jasper; beaded earrings.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Polymer Clay
Clay purse pendant; incorporating colored wire in a design; a coiled cuff with a clay spacer bead; agate.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Wire Works
Colored wire and loops; a mixed media project with texture; quartz; Swarovski crystals.
Beads, Baubles, and Jewels: Season 2 (2005 - 2014)
- Season 2 Episode 13: Beading and More Beading
Beaded eggs; stringing materials; kits featuring red dresses and pink ribbon; wearables; beaded cabochon.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Make an Impression With Pendants
Unique pendants and drops; clasps; home decor.
- Season 2 Episode 11: The Latest Stringing Material
New stringing material; adding texture to beading and jewelry products; new cording; working with leather.
- Season 2 Episode 10: More Is Better When It Comes to Strands
Multiple strand necklaces; using spacers to separate strands and keep them even; using green stones.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Beading Basics
Weaving beads to create patterns and designs; storing beads; flowers created from seed beads.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Pins: The Newest Fashion Accessory
Pins; tear drop gemstones and copper leaf stampings; memory wire; sparkly bracelet.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Silver and Gold
Jump ring jewelry; using chain; copper; using long necklaces and 'y' necklaces on clothing.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Trendy Earrings
Cones and chains for a three-drop earring; chandelier earrings; glass beads.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Diamonds Semi Precious Stones Are a Girl's Best Friend
A design using Swarovski crystals; necklace lengths; using gemstones in a multistrand necklace.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Jewelry for Men
Cufflinks; beading wire; men's bracelet; wine charms; metal clay.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Living Color!
Color wheel; crimping; mixing and matching color; Margot Potter.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Beading Is Always Fashionable
Cloisonne; illusion necklaces; tennis bracelet; beading artist Krystal Wick.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Mixing Simple Metal Smithing With Stringing
Coordinating jewelry pieces; simple layered earrings; knotted necklace; coiled bead bracelets.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Beginner Basics
Bracelet; how to adjust the length of a necklace; chokers; multicultural designs.
Beads, Baubles, and Jewels: Season 1 (2004 - 2005)
- Season 1 Episode 13: It's Out of the Jewelry Box
A one-of-a-kind desk set; two new tools; tassels for pendants and pillows.
- Season 1 Episode 12: From Beginner to Expert
Working with metal clay; setting up a tool box; beginner basics.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Twists and Turns
The most common stringing materials; stretch cord; using stringing material for crochet.
- Season 1 Episode 10: What's Your Style?
Finding the right style; wrapped beads; black and white design; dichroic beads.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Findings Have a Whole Different Meaning
Jump, or 'finding' rings are the only components to make chain mail.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Pearls Go With Everything
Evaluating a pearl; professional knotting; a cord knotter; French wire.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Exotic, Unique, Style
Jewelry creation is an expression of each artist's personality; a bead board; peyote stitching.
- Season 1 Episode 6: We're Taking It Down to the Wire
A memory wire bracelet is a good project for a beginning beader; personalizing jewelry; accenting accessories.
- Season 1 Episode 5: We've Got a Tip for You
Tips make it easier to string seed beads and become a decorative element as well.
- Season 1 Episode 4: It's Knot So Difficult
Macrame; knotting techniques; pearls; basic knots; focal pendant; stones.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Links and Loops: Make the Connection
Links; necklace; wrapped loops; beaded headpins with loops; earrings; link jewelry; history of talismans.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Jewelry Making 101
Crimps; tubes; fob; right-angle weaving; necklace.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Education Inspiration and Expression
Knotting necklace for cord or ribbon; size of beading wire; necklace.