Bathtastic!: Season 5 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 5 Episode 13: Modern Marvel
Matt is going to have to completely tear down Nicole and Jesse's master bath in order to save it!
- Season 5 Episode 12: So Long 70's!
Lauren & Janessa's basement bath is stuck in the '70's!
- Season 5 Episode 11: Bring On The Bling
Dawn & Matthew's suburban bath is a boring bland, uninspired mess that says nothing about this couples colorful personalities!
- Season 5 Episode 10: Nod To Tradition
John & Marcy's Victorian is a beautiful home, with a horrendous bathroom.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Something From Nothing
Josh and Jennifer want to add a master bathroom to the top level of their converted duplex.
- Season 5 Episode 8: EPISODE: 8
Anxiety riddled homeowner Sherry transforms her oversized suburban bath into a lush, modern spa retreat with nature inspired finishes.
- Season 5 Episode 7: EPISODE: 7
A relaxing space that reflects the love of bold colors and all things international.
- Season 5 Episode 6: EPISODE: 6
With the help of contractor Matt Muenster, Tim and Christina renovate their bathroom with updated, custom-made materials.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Mod Makeover
With an expanding family, Rob and Chrystie want to completely renovate the unfinished basement into a master suite.
- Season 5 Episode 4: 21st Century Bathroom
Creating a modern bathroom by filling the space with unique products and state-of-the-art fixtures.
- Season 5 Episode 3: Zen Style
Title; bamboo vanity; Asian inspired accents; sauna shower with integrated music system.
- Season 5 Episode 2: Blood Bath
Handmade crocodile wall covering; light up sinks.
- Season 5 Episode 1: Back to Nature
Bringing the outside in with water, wood and rock to complete this bathroom renovation.
Bathtastic!: Season 4 (2010 - 2011)
- Season 4 Episode 13: Rustic Retreat
A restful bathroom redesign that mirrors the mountain scenery in which it's located.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Cheap to Chic
Updating cheap, older model fixtures for newer, upscale fixtures.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Cocktails in the Crapper
Turning a dirty and moldy bathroom into a clean and classy space that matches the house's old-school style.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Geek to Me
Renovating a tired couple's bathroom with high tech gadgets and fiber optic finishes.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Hole in One
Renovating a bathroom with wall-to-wall stone, free-standing tub and a two-sided fireplace.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Fired Up
After a fire destroys their home, a couple asks for help finishing the master suite.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Brick Bye Brick
Creating a spa from a tiny bathroom, complete with heated floors and steam shower.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Bathroom Trip
Renovating tub with wood trim and gel tile; modern shower made of aircraft aluminum; granite countertops; custom inset cabinets.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Stoned
Combining a couple's different preferences by giving their bathroom a blend of natural look with a modern feel.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Homecoming Surprise
Renovating a basement bathroom with a whirlpool bath, titles and heated floors.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Pink Bomb
Tiled back splash; modern countertops and fixtures; building hidden storage.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Downstairs Dungeon
Enlarging a rundown basement bathroom to create a more contemporary look.
- Season 4 Episode 1: EPISODE: 1
Remodeling the master bathroom to create a classic, elegant space.
Bathtastic!: Season 3 (2010)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Rock-A-Billy Bath
A 100-year-old house with character and old world charm; Matt customizes the bathroom as a 50's-style makeover.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Double Duty
Matt helps a couple correct mistakes they made when updating their bathroom.
- Season 3 Episode 11: EPISODE: 11
A couple's bathroom gets a makeover with glass tile, brushed bronze fixtures and a countertop made from wheat.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Bath of Steel
A master bathroom gets an industrial look with metal accents, custom glass doors and matching finishes.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Anything but Grey
Matt takes a grey bathroom from bland to trendy with the addition of new products and colors.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Exotic Exchange
A couple employ creative ways of refinishing their vanity and inexpensive materials to refinish their bathroom.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Coming Up Short
A homeowner builds a functional and unique bathroom.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Purple Reign
A bathroom gets a masculine makeover for under $10,000.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Beyond Brown
A boring bathroom is upgraded with a one-of-a-kind countertop, copper sinks and an electric privacy window.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Coppertastic!
A bathroom with a large Jacuzzi tub, a new stand up shower, concrete countertops and copper accents.
- Season 3 Episode 3: From Start to Finish
Matt helps a homeowner complete a bathroom project.
- Season 3 Episode 2: A Yen for Zen
Two roommates trade in their rundown and boring white bathroom for a Zen-inspired retreat.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Just Beachy
A woman transforms her cramped, pink bathroom into a relaxing retreat.
Bathtastic!: Season 2 (2009)
- Season 2 Episode 13: Deco Redo
A sculptural tile shower wall, round ceramic floor tile, compact radiator and a new toilet help to give a couple's outdated art-deco bathroom a timeless look.Sunday 23rd June 4:30am EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 2 Episode 12: Teched Out
An expanded shower with a digital system, pebble tile with a new TV and a motorized window bring modern technology into a couple's master bath.Saturday 22nd June 4:30am EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 2 Episode 11: Double Up
A master bathroom is updated by removing the tub, and adding unique wood floor tile and a deluxe double shower.Friday 21st June 4:30am EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 2 Episode 10: Color Happy
A steam shower/bathtub; vinyl flooring; colorful wall tile; a new custom built-in with TV shelf and eco-friendly linen cabinet doors update a couple's master bath.Tomorrow at 4:30am EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 2 Episode 9: Leave Me a Gnome
Matt helps a couple transform their huge, ugly basement bathroom into an inviting spa-like retreat.Today at 4:30am EDT - Do-It-Yourself Network
- Season 2 Episode 8: Old Hollywood
A bathroom is given a makeover that includes a solar tube for natural light and a custom-built arch over the tub.
- Season 2 Episode 7: In The Pink
A couple's pink bathroom is remodeled to feature a custom glass tile tub surround, wall-mounted sinks and faucets, and a unique resin panel.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Bathroom Blues
Matt uses stainless steel film, stainless steel tile, a granite tile countertop and colored glass panels to create a masculine and modern bathroom.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Stop Bugging Me
A couple find time to rehab their bathroom even with two-year-old twin boys to chase around.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Three Times Ugly
A busy bachelor tackles renovations on his master bath.
- Season 2 Episode 3: It's a Big, Big Bath
A couple transform their '80s bathroom into a modern oasis that includes ipe decking, a new deluxe bathtub and vanity, and a luxury steam shower for two.
- Season 2 Episode 2: This Old Bathroom
Beadboard ceiling, metallic wallpaper and cork mosaic flooring help create an updated look in the bathroom of a turn of the century home.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Goodbye Gold
A custom built-in vanity, a jetted air bath and hand etched stone tile help bring a gold 70s style bathroom up to date.
Bathtastic!: Season 1 (2009)
- Season 1 Episode 13: Spa Retreat
A busy single mother's master bath is turned into a relaxing, modern haven complete with a fireplace feature.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Nautical Nightmare
A couple transform their nautical-themed bathroom into a space they'll both enjoy.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Yin & Yang
A bathroom gets a makeover that takes balances color and traditional design, with neutral, modern lines.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Eco-Eclectic
A cold white bathroom is given a colorful, unique and eco-friendly makeover.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Quick Fixer-Upper
A couple work to improve the look of their bathroom on a $1,000 budget.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Master Bath Take Two
A bathroom gets an upgrade with new wainscoting and a steam shower for two.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Budget Bath
Matt helps a couple transform a half bath into a stylish and modern master bath.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Finally Finished
A couple works to update their master bathroom before the birth of their twins.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Bath to the Future
A bathroom is pieced together through restoring, recycling and reclaiming.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Bachelor Bath
Matt helps a young bachelor upgrade his beige bathroom to something more modern and masculine.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Bamboo Bath
A sheet of bamboo becomes the focal point for this bathroom makeover.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Urban Bath
A bathroom gets an urban-style makeover.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Rockin' Bath
Newlyweds receive a bathroom makeover complete with a pebble tile wall, a mirror with a hidden TV and eco-friendly products.
Bathtastic!: Special (2009)
- Top 10
Creative, unique and fantastic bathroom transformations.