Bar Rescue: Season 3 (2013)
- Season 3 Episode 30: Twin vs. Twin
Before John even enters this Kansas City bar he is met with sirens; sibling rivalry between twins.Brand New Episode Sunday 15th December 10:00pm EST - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 29: Brawlin' Babes
A sports bar with no TV's isn't Jon's biggest problem at this Missouri establishment; he must get bartenders and their spineless owner to unite in order to beat the competition.Brand New Episode Tomorrow at 12:00pm EST - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 28: Music City Mess
A country music snob with an explosive personality turns to Taffer for help.
- Season 3 Episode 27: Hole in None
A bar with a golf theme needs major help to fix its horrendous sanitary conditions.Tomorrow at 11:00am EST - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 26: Empty Bottles Full Cans
Customers bring their own alcohol and women flash the patrons at a Tennessee bar.Sunday 15th December 8:00pm EST - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 25: Attack of the Yummy Mommies
A motorsports bar with a busty staff of cougars requires a new gimmick to thrive.Tuesday 17th December 3:30pm EST - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 24: Hurricane Jon vs. Hurricane Sandy
A bar battered by Hurricane Sandy races to reopen for the summer season.
- Season 3 Episode 23: Grandpa Got Run Over by His Grandkids
A bar owner's adult grandchildren use it as their own personal playground.Sunday 15th December 2:00pm EST - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 22: Jon of the Dead
A bar run by two burned-out rockers is failing.Tuesday 17th December 2:30pm EST - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 21: Crappy Cantina
Taffer tries to save an ill-conceived death-metal concert bar.Sunday 15th December 6:00pm EST - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 20: Barely Above Water
Taffer tries to save a marriage and a bar by splitting one bar into two.Tuesday 17th December 10:30am EST - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 19: Beer and Loathing in Las Vegas
Two classically trained chefs have a blue collar bar that seems beyond repair.
- Season 3 Episode 18: A Bar Full of Bull
Jon tries to help two siblings from wasting their father's retirement with a rickety mechanical bull in a New England whaling community.Sunday 15th December 5:00pm EST - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 17: Corking the Hole
Jon puts a bar's owners through a personal bar boot camp to attract the local military personnel.Wednesday 18th December 2:30am EST - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 16: Characters Assassination
Jon deals with a slew of problems at a bar run by a family of Yankees in the heart of Dixie.Sunday 15th December 7:00pm EST - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 15: Play. Some. Janet. Jackson!
Jon looks to save Las Vegas' first gay nightclub from its verbally abusive and intoxicated owner.Monday 16th December 12:00am EST - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 14: There's No Crying in the Bar Business
An owner's incessant crying prevents her from noticing the massive employee theft at a sports bar.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Two Flew Over the Handlebars
Jon tries to get two partying sisters to stop binge drinking in order to save a biker bar.Sunday 15th December 4:00pm EST - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 12: Don't Judge a Booze by its Bottle
Jon learns that a North Carolina nightclub is refilling premium liquor bottles with cheap alcohol.Sunday 15th December 11:00pm EST - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 11: Don't Mess With Taffer's Wife
A Las Vegas bar owner tries to pick up Nicole Taffer, leaving Jon in a frenzy and tough predicament.Sunday 15th December 10:00am EST - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 10: Meat Sauna
Burger smoke covers patrons; getting no laughs at a comedy club.
- Season 3 Episode 9: A Horse Walks Into a Bar
A western bar is plagued with drunk owners, a bank foreclosure and horse excrement.Today at 2:00am EST - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 8: Karaoke Katastrophe
Dated decor, an angry chef and an oblivious, hoarding owner hinder the success of a karaoke bar.
- Season 3 Episode 7: In a Pinch
The locals are upset over a controversial lobster tank game.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Jon T, He Don't Like It
Jon helps to revive a former nightclub hotspot in Colorado.Sunday 15th December 9:00am EST - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 5: Empty Pockets
Jon tries to help an owner of a Denver pool hall fulfill his American Dream.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Tears for Beers
Jon must save a bar or it could cost a husband and wife both their business and their marriage.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Bro's Got to Geaux
Jon has to get the owner's of a bar known for serving minors to give up their frat boy ways.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Rock 'N Roaches
A cockroach infestation plagues a grotesque rock bar in Austin, Texas.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Turtle on Its Back
Jon tries to save a Bourbon Street bar in New Orleans from its delusional owners.Monday 16th December 2:00am EST - Spike TV
Bar Rescue: Season 2 (2012)
- Season 2 Episode 10: Bikini Bust
Jon must save a bar that is soon closing down despite beautiful bikini-clad bartenders.
- Season 2 Episode 9: On the Rocks
Jon must save a failing former smoker's haven in California from burning out for good.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Owner Ousted
Jon discovers that one owner isn't pulling his weight, and shows him the door.Sunday 15th December 1:00pm EST - Spike TV
- Season 2 Episode 7: Weber's of Lies
Jon helps a former strip club in Reseda, Calif., become profitable; a bartender is caught stealing.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Broke Black Sheep
Jon tries to rescue the Black Sheep in Ohio but is set back due to the owner's massive debt.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Bottomless Pit
Jon pins his hopes for a failing dive bar in Orange, Calif., on the owner's daughter.Sunday 15th December 12:00pm EST - Spike TV
- Season 2 Episode 4: Mystique or Murder?
Jon tries to restore the Mystique Lounge in West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Murphy's Mess
Jon must fix a rat-infested bar owned by two fraternity brothers in Fells Point, Md., that is about to collapse.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Tiki Curse
Jon tries to get a bevy of beautiful barmaids to stop The Bamboo Beach Tiki Bar from failing.Today at 3:00am EST - Spike TV
- Season 2 Episode 1: Yo-Ho-Ho and a Bottle of Dumb
Jon patches holes in a sinking pirate-themed bar in Silver Spring, Md. and forces the bar's staff to cater to the city's corporate clientele.Monday 16th December 3:00am EST - Spike TV
Bar Rescue: Season 1 (2011)
- Season 1 Episode 10: Hogtied Ham's
Jon tries to save automotive-themed Angry Ham's Garage.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Bar Fight
Jon Taffer revives the Canyon Inn.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Chumps
Jon Taffer takes a dated sports bar in Burbank out of retirement.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Bad to the Bone
Jon Taffer helps a bar owner in Boston.Sunday 15th December 11:00am EST - Spike TV
- Season 1 Episode 6: Swanky Troubles
Swanky Bubbles is a failing champagne bar in Philadelphia.Tomorrow at 10:00am EST - Spike TV
- Season 1 Episode 5: The Blue Frog Sings the Blues
The Blue Frog 22 is a failing bar in Chicago.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Shabby Abbey
The Abbey Pub in Chicago is on its last legs.Tomorrow at 9:00am EST - Spike TV
- Season 1 Episode 3: Downey's and Out
Jon Taffer attempts to resuscitate Downey's, a failing Irish pub in Philadelphia.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Fallen Angels
Jon Taffer attempts to rescue a biker bar that is struggling with a scandalous reputation.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Beach Bummer
Jon Taffer is called to Redondo Beach to save Kilkenny's, an Irish pub on the decline.Tuesday 17th December 9:30am EST - Spike TV