Bar Rescue: Season 3 (2013 - 2014)
- Season 3 Episode 41: The Lost Episode
Taking on a hot-tempered New Jersey bar owner who can't stop kicking people out of his bar.Sunday 7th September 11:00pm EDT - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 40: Muscle Madness
Two meatheads' tempers and testosterone threaten their friendship and their Houston bar.
- Season 3 Episode 39: Scary Mary's
The owner of a dying Texas bar crosses the line with one of Taffer's experts.
- Season 3 Episode 38: I Smell a Rat
Overwhelming odors and frat house behavior at this hookah bar are causing profits to go up in smoke.
- Season 3 Episode 37: When Life Doesn't Hand You Lemons
A manager treats his bar like a romantic playground. Taffer demands inside help from the bartenders.Monday 8th September 12:12pm EDT - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 36: Taxed Out in Texas
A tax accountant turned bar owner struggles to keep his bar afloat with a bad reputation and staff.Sunday 7th September 1:38pm EDT - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 35: Grow Some Meatballs!
Disaster ignites in the kitchen trying to train an inexperienced staff; a brother and sister conflict with their explosive father.Sunday 7th September 8:00pm EDT - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 34: Scoreboard to Death
Wrangling with an incompetent owner and undertrained staff; actress Maria Menounos guest stars.Sunday 7th September 10:00pm EDT - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 33: Punch-Drunk & Trailer-Trashed
A family's feuding pushes Jon Taffer to the limit. Outrageous antics force an extreme decision.
- Season 3 Episode 32: Critters and Quitters
A members-only bar in Kansas has a raccoon infestation.Monday 8th September 11:08am EDT - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 31: Hostile Takeover
Co-owners take over an Irish sports bar with a heavy drinking owner.
- Season 3 Episode 30: Twin vs. Twin
Before John even enters this Kansas City bar he is met with sirens; sibling rivalry between twins.Sunday 7th September 2:42pm EDT - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 29: Brawlin' Babes
A sports bar with no TV's isn't Jon's biggest problem at this Missouri establishment; he must get bartenders and their spineless owner to unite in order to beat the competition.Sunday 7th September 7:00pm EDT - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 28: Music City Mess
A country music snob with an explosive personality turns to Taffer for help.
- Season 3 Episode 27: Hole in None
A bar with a golf theme needs major help to fix its horrendous sanitary conditions.Monday 8th September 1:00am EDT - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 26: Empty Bottles Full Cans
Customers bring their own alcohol and women flash the patrons at a Tennessee bar.Sunday 7th September 11:30am EDT - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 25: Attack of the Yummy Mommies
A motorsports bar with a busty staff of cougars requires a new gimmick to thrive.Sunday 7th September 5:55pm EDT - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 24: Hurricane Jon vs. Hurricane Sandy
A bar battered by Hurricane Sandy races to reopen for the summer season.Monday 8th September 2:21pm EDT - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 23: Grandpa Got Run Over by His Grandkids
A bar owner's adult grandchildren use it as their own personal playground.
- Season 3 Episode 22: Jon of the Dead
A bar run by two burned-out rockers is failing.
- Season 3 Episode 21: Crappy Cantina
Taffer tries to save an ill-conceived death-metal concert bar.Monday 8th September 10:04am EDT - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 20: Barely Above Water
Taffer tries to save a marriage and a bar by splitting one bar into two.
- Season 3 Episode 19: Beer and Loathing in Las Vegas
Two classically trained chefs have a blue collar bar that seems beyond repair.Sunday 7th September 12:34pm EDT - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 18: A Bar Full of Bull
Jon tries to help two siblings from wasting their father's retirement with a rickety mechanical bull in a New England whaling community.Sunday 7th September 4:51pm EDT - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 17: Corking the Hole
Jon puts a bar's owners through a personal bar boot camp to attract the local military personnel.
- Season 3 Episode 16: Characters Assassination
Jon deals with a slew of problems at a bar run by a family of Yankees in the heart of Dixie.
- Season 3 Episode 15: Play. Some. Janet. Jackson!
Jon looks to save Las Vegas' first gay nightclub from its verbally abusive and intoxicated owner.
- Season 3 Episode 14: There's No Crying in the Bar Business
An owner's incessant crying prevents her from noticing the massive employee theft at a sports bar.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Two Flew Over the Handlebars
Jon tries to get two partying sisters to stop binge drinking in order to save a biker bar.Monday 8th September 9:00am EDT - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 12: Don't Judge a Booze by its Bottle
Jon learns that a North Carolina nightclub is refilling premium liquor bottles with cheap alcohol.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Don't Mess With Taffer's Wife
A Las Vegas bar owner tries to pick up Nicole Taffer, leaving Jon in a frenzy and tough predicament.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Meat Sauna
Burger smoke covers patrons; getting no laughs at a comedy club.Sunday 7th September 3:47pm EDT - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 9: A Horse Walks Into a Bar
A western bar is plagued with drunk owners, a bank foreclosure and horse excrement.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Karaoke Katastrophe
Dated decor, an angry chef and an oblivious, hoarding owner hinder the success of a karaoke bar.
- Season 3 Episode 7: In a Pinch
The locals are upset over a controversial lobster tank game.Monday 8th September 3:25pm EDT - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 6: Jon T, He Don't Like It
Jon helps to revive a former nightclub hotspot in Colorado.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Empty Pockets
Jon tries to help an owner of a Denver pool hall fulfill his American Dream.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Tears for Beers
Jon must save a bar or it could cost a husband and wife both their business and their marriage.Monday 8th September 2:00am EDT - Spike TV
- Season 3 Episode 3: Bro's Got to Geaux
Jon has to get the owner's of a bar known for serving minors to give up their frat boy ways.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Rock 'N Roaches
A cockroach infestation plagues a grotesque rock bar in Austin, Texas.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Turtle on Its Back
Jon tries to save a Bourbon Street bar in New Orleans from its delusional owners.Monday 8th September 3:00am EDT - Spike TV
Bar Rescue: Season 2 (2012)
- Season 2 Episode 10: Bikini Bust
Jon Taffer visits a bar in Orange County, California, called Extremes, which is trying to draw the crowds with beautiful, bikini-clad waitresses, but is less than a month away from having to close its doors. He sets out to discover where the owner is going wrong, and finds a man who may be a little too fond of his own product, plus some extremely nasty hygiene issuesMonday 8th September 1:17pm EDT - Spike TV
- Season 2 Episode 9: On the Rocks
Nightclub owner Jon Taffer tries to save a failing bar in Laguna Niguel, California, which only seems to attract the oldest swingers in town, despite there being six colleges in its catchment area. The regulars are not happy that Jon is keen to cater for a different crowd - by introducing a dress code that bans biker jackets, ripped clothes and baseball caps - and he faces a tough task trying to persuade the staff to change their ways
- Season 2 Episode 8: Owner Ousted
Jon Taffer attempts to save 'Win, Place or Show', a failing bar in Fairfield, Ohio. However, the owner, a former navy man, does not appear to be fully conversant with the skills needed to run a successful business, and fails to understand the seriousness of the situation
- Season 2 Episode 7: Weber's of Lies
Jon Taffer turns his attention to former strip club and live music venue Weber's Place in Reseda, California, which is experiencing financial difficulties. He soon discovers the bartender has been stealing money and fires the man himself, before deciding the whole place could do with a makeover - suggesting a Caribbean theme focused on rum-based drinks
- Season 2 Episode 6: Broke Black Sheep
Jon Taffer and his team visit a failing family-owned bar in Cincinnati, Ohio, which was a success when it first opened in 2007, but has suffered as a result of owner Scott leaving it with no functioning management as he juggles two other jobs. Jon also discovers that Scott has taken out secret loans to keep the business afloat
- Season 2 Episode 5: Bottomless Pit
Jon Taffer has his hands full trying to rescue a failing bar in Orange, California, called the Olive Pit. Owned by a retired banker, Jon soon discovers why the bar is losing so much money and has operated at a loss for the last two years. US reality series following a bar and nightclub owner and his team of experts as they attempt to salvage the fortunes of struggling establishments
- Season 2 Episode 4: Mystique or Murder?
Jon Taffer tries to change the fortunes of the Mystique Lounge, a nightclub in West Palm Beach, Florida. The establishment is plagued by poorly trained staff and management problems, and has a bad reputation among locals since a murder occurred there three years previously
- Season 2 Episode 3: Murphy's Mess
Jon Taffer tries to fix a rat-infested bar owned by two fraternity brothers in Fells Point, Maryland, but the project gets derailed when he discovers the building is about to collapse
- Season 2 Episode 2: Tiki Curse
Jon Taffer visits a tiki bar that is failing despite being located on a prime stretch of beach in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It soon becomes clear that the root of the problem lies with the Bamboo Beach's owner, whose indecisiveness and overly tolerant nature have had a disastrous effect on his staff
- Season 2 Episode 1: Yo-Ho-Ho and a Bottle of Dumb
Jon Taffer visits the Piratz Tavern in Silver Spring, Maryland, where he finds himself awash with problems. The owner and staff want to keep the pirate theme, despite the fact it is slowly sinking the business, and mutiny is in the air when Jon forces the staff to cater to the city's corporate clientele
Bar Rescue: Season 1 (2011)
- Season 1 Episode 10: Hogtied Ham's
Jon Taffer visits Framingham, Massachusetts, to help the rowdy owners of car-themed bar and grill Angry Ham's Garage improve their service, but he struggles with city officials
- Season 1 Episode 9: Bar Fight
Jon Taffer helps a baseball player-turned-bar owner as he tries to revive the decaying Canyon Inn in Yorba Linda, California, which has seen better days
- Season 1 Episode 8: Chumps
Jon Taffer visits a dated sports bar in Burbank, California, where he advises the owner to update the decor and take control of the carefree staff to win back clientele
- Season 1 Episode 7: Bad to the Bone
Jon Taffer visits the Chicken Bone, a failing bar in Boston, Massachusetts, where he tries to help the owner avoid financial ruin by transforming the establishment
- Season 1 Episode 6: Swanky Troubles
Jon Taffer heads to Philadelphia, where he tries to breathe new life into failing champagne bar Swanky Bubbles. He begins by focusing on the sprawling menu, and what he considers to be the worst bar layout in America
- Season 1 Episode 5: The Blue Frog Sings the Blues
The Blue Frog 22 is a failing bar in Chicago.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Shabby Abbey
Nightclub owner Jon Taffer visits the Abbey Pub, a music venue and family-owned bar in Chicago, and tries to return it to its former glory, but discovers that two of the sibling managers do not see eye to eye
- Season 1 Episode 3: The Blue Frog
Nightclub owner Jon Taffer visits the Blue Frog 22, a failing bar in Chicago, where he tries to persuade the mother-and-son owners to get rid of the establishment's current look, which he believes is dragging them down
- Season 1 Episode 2: Fallen Angels
US reality series following bar and nightclub owner Jon Taffer and his team of experts as they attempt to salvage the fortunes of struggling establishments by providing their owners with honest, no-nonsense advice. In the opening episode, Jon takes a trip to Corona in California, where a failing biker bar is struggling with a rowdy clientele and a scandalous reputation, thanks in part to bikini-clad bartenders and the fact that it's right next door to a strip club
- Season 1 Episode 1: Beach Bummer
US reality series following bar and nightclub owner Jon Taffer and his team of experts as they attempt to salvage the fortunes of struggling establishments by providing their owners with honest, no-nonsense advice. In this episode, Jon is called to Redondo Beach in California, where Kilkenny's Irish pub is in decline. Though bar manager Carlos threatens the success of both Jon and the pub itself, owner Allie refuses to fire him
Bar Rescue: Special (2014)
- Taffer's Top 10: Toughest Rescues
Counting down the ten toughest rescues from the first three seasons.
- Taffer's Top 10: Most Disgusting Bars
Counting down the ten most disgusting bars encountered during the first three seasons.
- Taffer's Top 10: Angriest Moments
Counting down Jon Taffer's ten angriest moments from the first three seasons.
- Taffer's Top 10: Worst Owners
Counting down the ten worst owners encountered during the first three seasons.Sunday 7th September 11:00am EDT - Spike TV