Ask Aida: Season 3 (2009)
- Season 3 Episode 13: Aida's Holiday
Prosciutto standing rib roast with sweet figs; corn budding; honey-almond lace cookies dipped in chocolate.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Simple Stews
Hearty sausage and bean stew; classic beef stew topped with flaky homemade biscuit bowls; veggie chili.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Aida's Thanksgiving
Apple-sage roast turkey; whole wheat bread stuffing with dried fruit, pecans and herbs; pecan-pumpkin crunch.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Cheesy Pasta
Aida shares some of her favorite cheesy pasta recipes.Wednesday 29th May 11:30am EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 3 Episode 9: Dinner Party Pork
Mushroom-stuffed pork chops with a vermouth pan sauce; double-pork meatloaf wrapped in bacon; apples Foster flambe dessert.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Steak, Rattle & Roll
Chili jam beef stir fry with flank steak, scallions and snow peas; herb-garlic butter.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Chocolate Bliss
Chocolate mocha blackout cake; pork shoulder in a cocoa rub.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Eggs-Travaganza
Spicy asparagus and jalapeno strata; shakshuka; poached eggs in savory tomato sauce; egg-in-a-hole grilled cheese.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Cookie Craze
Orange-coconut cookies dipped in dark chocolate; pecan pie bars; vanilla cherry chocolate cookies; ice cream sundae sandwiches.Wednesday 5th June 11:30am EDT - Cooking Channel
- Season 3 Episode 4: Grilling Greats
Grilled veggie pizza; chicken skewers in peanut-ginger marinade; ginger-lime corn on the cob; sweet pepper and flank steak salad; grilled banana s'mores.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Burger Bonanza
Bacon cheeseburger with spicy chile mayo; Cajun veggie burger; cheesy sliders; healthy twist on fries.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Chicken in a Flash
Chipotle chicken fajitas; oven-fried chicken Milanese topped with sweet tomato-onion salad; bacon-wrapped chicken sandwiches.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Cheese Please
Blueberry-lemon cheese blintzes; cheese enchiladas with tomatillo sauce; mac 'n' cheese makeover with pesto and goat cheese; grilled blue cheese with pears.
Ask Aida: Season 2 (2009)
- Season 2 Episode 13: Pizza
Aida shares innovative ways to make pizza at home.
- Season 2 Episode 12: Taqueria Mexicana
Tacos; quesadillas; Mexican breakfast.
- Season 2 Episode 11: Light & Healthy
Squash and chickpea tahine; herbed prawns piri piri; chicken breasts with orange-fennel-olive relish.
- Season 2 Episode 10: Spring Is in the Air
Aida celebrates spring with festive and colorful dishes.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Quick and Affordable
Aida shares dishes that are affordable, fast and full of flavor.
- Season 2 Episode 8: One Dish Wonders
Aida prepares a variety of one-dish wonders.
- Season 2 Episode 7: Simple Asian
Asian-inspired dishes the can be made at home.
- Season 2 Episode 6: Veggies Rock
A menu of vegetarian dishes.
- Season 2 Episode 5: Fast With Five
Three recipes using only five ingredients.
- Season 2 Episode 4: Mollenkamp Moms
Sauteed lemon chicken and artichoke hearts; ginger-rum bundt cake; pasta e fagioli.
- Season 2 Episode 3: Chocolate
Aida satisfies the sweet tooth with chocolate.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Comfort Food
Roast chicken; mashed potatoes; bread pudding.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Game On
Aida shares recipes to entertain any crowd.
Ask Aida: Season 1 (2008)
- Season 1 Episode 13: Southern Comfort
Pork tenderloin with apple cider reduction; roasted sweet potatoes with pecans; quick-braised collard greens.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Double Dips
Cucumber-dill yogurt dip; grilled lamb kebabs; spinach-ricotta pesto pasta with crisp prosciutto and asparagus.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Lasagna
Sweet sausage and three cheese lasagna; pesto lasagna.
- Season 1 Episode 10: Chicken
Pan roasted chicken; roasted garam masala chicken; cucumber-bell pepper quinoa.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Sweet Morning
Cardamom-orange French toast with honeyed strawberries; Aida's cakey buttermilk pancakes with blackberry syrup.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Mexican Night
Quesadillas with Jack and spicy saute; roast pork loin with sour citrus sauce; cilantro rice.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Pasta in Pesto
Sage butter macaroni and four cheeses; pasta with citrus-herb sauce; rigatoni with creamy eggplant and mozzarella.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Weeknight Dinners
Sauteed turkey cutlets with avocado sauce; lemon orzo; honeyed mango and chicken sautee with toasted cashews.
- Season 1 Episode 5: Catch of the Day
Fried cod bites with yam fries and spicy mayo; brown butter-sauteed tilapia with pistachios.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Eggs
Baked eggs with Canadian bacon; huevos rancheros with tomatillo salsa.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Easy as Pie
Aida rolls out her perfectly flaky pie crust; double banana cream pie; coffee whipped cream; caffe shakerato.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Hot Off the Grill
Grilled flank steak with ginger marinade; grilled peppers and onions with limed sour cream; cherry, almond and herb salad.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Steak and Potatoes
Seared strip steaks with North African spiced butter; olive oil oven fries; marinated green beans with olives, shallots and lemon dressing.