- Season 1 Episode 10: A Winner Comes Home
The three final chefs battle for victory in front of the Los Angeles food critic community; Wolfgang Puck serves as local food expert.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Cry for Me Argentina
Tackling empanadas in South America; Narda Lepes serves as local food expert.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Feeding the Demon
Contestants face Alvin Leung and his innovative cuisine; a teammate's lack of passion causes strife.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Thai Breaker
One contestant is thrown by Thai markets and rice paddies; convincing Thai locals the chefs' food is authentic.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Ciao Down
Tortellini in Bologna; past grievances lead to conflict between two chefs.
- Season 1 Episode 5: A Tale of Two Villas
Scavenger hunt in Florence, Italy; Tuscan cuisine; one chef causes a disaster in the middle of the night.
- Season 1 Episode 4: In and Out of Africa
The chef's get heated in Marrakech when one team's ingredients go missing; chef Moha Fedal is the local food expert.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Something Smells Fishy
The chefs work alongside local fishermen in Barcelona and serve some Mediterranean cuisine; José Andrés is the local food expert.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Forget Paris
The chefs run bistros and serve traditional Lyonnais dishes and one chef gets a traditional recipe from a local.
- Season 1 Episode 1: London Calling
The journey begins in London, England where the 12 chefs take over a Gastropub and serve food to Nigella Lawson.