Antiques Roadshow US: Season 19 (2015)
- Season 19 Episode 31: Chicago
A 1989 Keith Haring graffiti art; 1910 Walter Johnson All-Star watch; Walt Whitman Civil War letter.
- Season 19 Episode 30: Chicago
A 1969 Chicago Seven signed subpoena; 1961 Leonora Carrington oil; 1976 Playboy Bunny collection.
- Season 19 Episode 29: Albuquerque
A 1962 sonic blue Fender Stratocaster; 1965 Beatles-signed photo and letter; French filigree earrings circa 1775.
- Season 19 Episode 28: Albuquerque
A 1969 Jasper Johns flag print; 1939 inscribed 'Pinocchio' book; Imperial jade snuff bottle.
- Season 19 Episode 27: Albuquerque
A 1969 Woodstock jacket and program; a silk wedding gown circa 1875; Jane Peterson oil circa 1925; also included is a visit to the International Balloon Museum.
- Season 19 Episode 26: Vintage Charleston
Newcomb College vases; Fred Meyer photographs; Léon-Julien Deschamps bronze.
- Season 19 Episode 25: Vintage Madison
An 1875 Norwegian Hardanger fiddle; Winsor McCay comic art; an Eanger Irving Couse oil.
- Season 19 Episode 24: Vintage Las Vegas
A collection of magic memorabilia; Shearer chest of drawers; an album of John Thomson photos.
- Season 19 Episode 23: Vintage Tulsa
A Navajo chief's blanket; Connecticut secretary and chair; a 1924 Charles Marion Russell watercolor.
- Season 19 Episode 22: Vintage Denver
A Bakelite collection; a 19th century Tabor mining archive; Jessie Wilcox Smith paintings.
- Season 19 Episode 21: Vintage Sacramento
An 1864 Lincoln campaign poster; a Dirk Van Erp lamp; Marion Kavanaugh Wachtel oil.
- Season 19 Episode 20: Vintage St. Louis
An 1847 Petrus van Schendel painting; Steiff black bear; an iron frame Henry rifle.
- Season 19 Episode 19: Charleston
A Newcomb College vase circa 1905; an 1875 W.S. Young landscape oil; a collection of Noel Coward 'Sail Away' memorabilia.
- Season 19 Episode 18: Charleston
A collection of Marilyn Monroe stills; a British rainbow spatterware pot; an 1949 ship's log and register chronicling a journey from Boston to San Francisco during the Gold Rush.
- Season 19 Episode 17: Charleston
An archive of the Oak Ridge Journal; Pete Seeger autographed sign relating to the Peekskill riots of 1949; an 1854 Edward Beyer panoramic oil painting.
- Season 19 Episode 16: Santa Clara
A Booker T. Washington archive; a 17th-century Chinese transitional wine pot; Eanger Irving Couse painting.
- Season 19 Episode 15: Santa Clara
A Lambert magician automaton circa 1900; Ray Bradbury archive; Fred Myrick scrimshaw tooth circa 1830.
- Season 19 Episode 14: Santa Clara
An Italian hotel proprietor's autograph book; Margaret Keane 'Big Eye' painting; collection of 1936-1939 Edward Weston photographs.
- Season 19 Episode 13: Birmingham
An autographed first edition copy of Harper Lee's 'To Kill a Mockingbird'; Titanic photograph and book; Rolex military watch.
- Season 19 Episode 12: Birmingham
Letters from 1968 include Bill Clinton's opinions on politics and war; Lalique hood ornament; 1952 John Falter illustration.
- Season 19 Episode 11: Birmingham
Hand-colored Andy Warhol lithographs; southern dolls, including an 'Alabama Baby' doll purchased for 50 cents; Frederic Remington portrait with a letter from the artist.
- Season 19 Episode 10: Bismarck
An original Santa Claus oil and advertisement by Hadden Sundblom; a 1778 letter written and signed by George Washington; two Irish dragoon swallowtail guidon flags used in the Battle of Nashville.
- Season 19 Episode 9: Bismarck
A miniature Japanese china set circa 1925; ranchwear outfit circa 1935; a Chinese Imperial ceremonial outfit circa 1900.
- Season 19 Episode 8: Bismarck
A 1939 collection from the rescue operation of USS Squalus; a Torino lamp; two Tlingit Shamanic masks.
- Season 19 Episode 7: Celebrating Black Americana
An 1821 U.S. citizenship certificate for a free man of color; beauty book by Madam C.J. Walker, the first American female millionaire; a trip to the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum.
- Season 19 Episode 6: Austin
A scrapbook of World War II photos; an 1875 'Pictorial St. Louis' atlas; an inherited jade ring with case.
- Season 19 Episode 5: Austin
- Season 19 Episode 4: Austin
A spinning wheel given by Mahatma Gandhi; pin designed by pop artist Roy Lichtenstein; diamond and platinum Van Cleef & Arpels necklace.
- Season 19 Episode 3: New York City
Tiffany presentation watch gifted to NYPD Lt. Giuseppe Petrosino by the Italian government; a 1943 Irving Berlin manuscript; rare 1903 American Beauty-backed tobacco baseball cards.
- Season 19 Episode 2: New York City
A Tiffany Studios mosaic inkwell circa 1905; a show run from the Beatles' first appearance on 'The Ed Sullivan Show' along with an autographed photo of the band; Joseph Kleitsch oil painting circa 1925.
- Season 19 Episode 1: New York City
An unpublished Art Spiegelman book proposal circa 1974; headboard from the set of 'The Godfather: Part II'; rare photographic baseball cards with a handwritten letter from the 1871-1872 Boston Red Stockings.
Antiques Roadshow US: Season 18 (2014)
- Season 18 Episode 35: Manor House Treasures
A Lord Byron cellarette and portrait, circa 1810; a Louis Vuitton steam trunk, circa 1915; Louis Comfort Tiffany necklace, circa 1905.
- Season 18 Episode 34: The Boomer Years
A 1956 Elvis 'Love Me Tender' standee; a 1958 Martin Luther King Jr. letter; Charles Schulz comic strip art circa 1960.
- Season 18 Episode 33: Junk in the Trunk 4
A collection of 1898 Mardi Gras invitations; Julia Child's copper pans circa 1960; German violin with a Sartory bow.
- Season 18 Episode 32: Junk in the Trunk 4
A Steiff pushmi-pullyu 'Doctor Dolittle' figure, circa 1967; Pablo Picasso linocut, circa 1950; a pair of Italian-carved door panels, circa 1550.
- Season 18 Episode 31: Jacksonville
A NASA Mercury 7 signed photo, circa 1960; an 1862 Abraham Lincoln-signed document; Tiffany & Co. gold necklace circa 1875.
- Season 18 Episode 30: Jacksonville
Babyland Rag topsy-turvy doll, circa 1905; diamond art deco bracelet watch; Robert E. Lee's map of battle areas around Richmond, Va.
- Season 18 Episode 29: Jacksonville
A Laurel and Hardy Swiss Miss horn; silver presentation cup, circa 1780; Thomas Hart Benton oil on tin, circa 1950.
- Season 18 Episode 28: Knoxville
A third edition of 'Gone With the Wind'; signed Muhammad Ali training shoes; Cartier sapphire and diamond ring.
- Season 18 Episode 27: Knoxville
A collection of personal letters written by Amelia Earhart; Joseph Delaney drawings, circa 1950; two Jacob Maentel watercolors, circa 1835.
- Season 18 Episode 26: Knoxville
A Tiffany pottery vase, circa 1905; a shoe belonging to 8-foot-11-inch-tall Robert Wadlow; a Chinese gilt bronze Amida Buddha, circa 1550.
- Season 18 Episode 25: Vintage Des Moines
A Rambling Mickey Mouse toy with original box, circa 1934; Charles Lindbergh memorabilia; Samuel McIntire medallion.
- Season 18 Episode 24: Vintage Salt Lake City
Napoleonic prisoner of war pieces; a Mormon certificate of gratitude; beaded Kiowa objects.
- Season 18 Episode 23: Vintage Baltimore
An Edgar Allen Poe-inscribed book; Titanic collection; Frederick de Wit atlas, circa 1680.
- Season 18 Episode 22: Vintage Toronto
A Victorian carved oak bed; Duiffopruggar-style violin; Demetre Chiparus 'Starfish' bronze.
- Season 18 Episode 21: Vintage Columbus
A trio of Albert Cheuret art deco clocks; a Marx 'Roy Rogers' play set; historical collection includes a Thomas Jefferson letter.
- Season 18 Episode 20: Vintage Tampa
A fork from the Hindenburg; costume jewelry hat, circa 1950; Louis Comfort Tiffany lamp.
- Season 18 Episode 19: Vintage Providence
Maurice Brazil Prendergast color monotype, circa 1895; Cartier ruby and diamond compact; Edward Farmer jade and gold box.
- Season 18 Episode 18: Richmond
A collection of Langston Hughes-signed first editions; a 1935 'The Bride of Frankenstein' pressbook; an 1890 Frank Henry Shapleigh oil painting.
- Season 18 Episode 17: Richmond
A 1765 Thomas Pitts silver epergne; a Leveille-Rousseau perfume bottle, circa 1890; Tiffany & Co. brooch, circa 1937.
- Season 18 Episode 16: Richmond
A late 19th-century Albert Neuhuys watercolor; a 1982 UNC championship basketball signed by Michael Jordan, James Worthy and Sam Perkins; an early 20th-century Alice R.H. Smith watercolor.
- Season 18 Episode 15: Anaheim
An 18th-century Chinese cinnabar lacquer box; wanted posters featuring Butch Cassidy; shadow box attributed to artist Joseph Cornell.
- Season 18 Episode 14: Anaheim
Two pairs of performance shoes belonging to actor Buddy Ebsen; jade jewelry collection; oil painting by French artist Maurice Utrillo.
- Season 18 Episode 13: Anaheim
'You Bet Your Life' prop duck; two sketches by singer Michael Jackson, circa 1973; Frederic Church oil painting, circa 1867.
- Season 18 Episode 12: Kansas City
A 1955 Elvis Presley concert poster; an 1812 Marklin 'Puritan' toy boat; a 1919 Leon Gaspard oil portrait of a young girl.
- Season 18 Episode 11: Kansas City
A beauty book, circa 1928, by Madam C.J. Walker; an 1861 E.G. Wright silver cornet; a 1920 Julian Onderdonk oil painting.
- Season 18 Episode 10: Kansas City
An 1891 Kansas City Fire Chief presentation badge; 1796 Chinese bronze censer; 1965 Roy Lichtenstein screen print.
- Season 18 Episode 9: Baton Rouge
An early 19th century Louisiana work table; Civil War Confederate letters; Porfirio Salinas oil, circa 1935, in its original frame.
- Season 18 Episode 8: Baton Rouge
Louisiana political poster; three paintings by artists and Newcomb Pottery founders William and Ellsworth Woodward; NASA photograph collection.
- Season 18 Episode 7: Baton Rouge
A French Art Deco diamond and platinum ring; a copy of 'The History of Magic' signed by Jim Morrison; four Rembrandt and James McNeill Whistler etchings.
- Season 18 Episode 6: Detroit
A Charles Schulz signed letter and drawing of Linus; letters from Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud; etchings by Edward Hopper and John Sloan.
- Season 18 Episode 5: Detroit
Marvin Gaye's 1964 passport; a Petrus van Schendel oil painting circa 1860; signed photo album of President Abraham Lincoln, his Cabinet and the Senate.
- Season 18 Episode 4: Detroit
A 1970 Andy Warhol poster; early 20th-century collection of Pewabic pottery; working script of 'The Wizard of Oz.'
- Season 18 Episode 3: Boise
An 1822 letter from Thomas Jefferson; Babe Ruth Candy Club membership card circa 1926; ruby and diamond necklace circa 1920.
- Season 18 Episode 2: Boise
Mid-century pinup painting by Earl Moran; complete set of lobby cards from 'The Day the Earth Stood Still'; 1922 Edward Hopper etching.
- Season 18 Episode 1: Boise
A first edition of the Book of Mormon; a 1955 Madoura plate designed by Picasso; an 1858 oil painting by Sanford Robinson Gifford.
Antiques Roadshow US: Season 17 (2013)
- Season 17 Episode 27: Vintage Richmond
Updates on items appraised in Richmond, Va., in 1998 include a Cartier desk clock, a Royal Doulton bear, 1956 World Series baseballs, a Carnegie autograph album and a collection of diamond and ruby jewelry.
- Season 17 Episode 26: Vintage Hartford
Updates on items first appraised in Hartford, Conn., in 1998 include a 1915 Coca-Cola jigsaw puzzle, an emancipation announcement print and a Tiffany aquamarine glass vase.
- Season 17 Episode 25: Vintage Louisville
Updates on items first appraised in Louisville, Ky., in 1998 include a 19th-century folk art jug, a South Carolina slave badge from 1810 and James Dean's high school yearbook.
- Season 17 Episode 24: Vintage Rochester
Updates on items first appraised in Rochester, N.Y., in 1998 include a painting by Frank Zappa, a van Munster violin and a Minton vase.
- Season 17 Episode 23: Vintage Milwaukee
The current value of items first appraised 15 years ago in Milwaukee, including a Tiffany lamp.
- Season 17 Episode 22: Vintage Los Angeles
Memorable appraisals in Los Angeles include Disney animation art, a 1906 Van Briggle vase and a Tiffany lamp.
- Season 17 Episode 21: Junk in the Trunk 3
Boston Celtics memorabilia; diamond and platinum ring; old book with a mysterious past.
- Season 17 Episode 20: Finders Keepers
A formerly buried Weller Coppertone vase; collection of Cole Porter and Monty Woolley letters.
- Season 17 Episode 19: Survivors
A French Blue John urn; New Orleans chess table that survived Hurricane Katrina; hotel stationery that contains the names of three Beatles.
- Season 17 Episode 18: Seattle
A late 16th-century diamond and enamel jewel; chair made of the hides of moose, elk and buffalo 1880s crazy quilt; white Steiff clown bear.
- Season 17 Episode 17: Seattle
Circa 1964 'Star Trek' script and pitch letter; Civil War dog collar; Harriet Frishmuth bookends.
- Season 17 Episode 16: Seattle
Vladimir Kagan desk; 1874 Francis A. Silva oil painting.
- Season 17 Episode 15: Rapid City
A 1760s Chester County Pennsylvania spice chest; two sets of Frank Lloyd Wright blueprints; Favrile Fabrique Tiffany desk lamp.
- Season 17 Episode 14: Rapid City
TWA travel posters; 1932 signed photograph of Mount Rushmore; Rock-Ola juke box.
- Season 17 Episode 13: Rapid City
Suite of furniture by Thomas Molesworth; signed military documents of Elvis Presley.
- Season 17 Episode 12: Cincinnati
Trophy from the 1908 Belmont Stakes; early 20th-century toy horse and buggy; French advertising poster; bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Season 17 Episode 11: Cincinnati
A suit that belonged to Colonel Sanders; bronze horse sculpture by Solon Borglum; 1846 wall map of the western U.S.
- Season 17 Episode 10: Cincinnati
Baseball bat used by Mickey Mantle; art pottery; works by Edward Henry Potthast.
- Season 17 Episode 9: Myrtle Beach
A 19th-century blockade rifle; 1884 Currier & Ives print; Pennsylvania folk-art whirligig; 1936 first edition of 'Gone With the Wind.'
- Season 17 Episode 8: Myrtle Beach
An 1860 letter signed by Abraham Lincoln; crystals from Marilyn Monroe; an 1850s South Carolina sword.
- Season 17 Episode 7: Myrtle Beach
Joseph Henry Sharp oil painting.
- Season 17 Episode 6: Boston
Civil War photographs; World War II German POW signs; circa 1810 South Carolina musket.
- Season 17 Episode 5: Boston
A 1950 Selmer alto saxophone; George Gershwin collection; 1970s Beatles memorabilia.
- Season 17 Episode 4: Boston
Paul Revere print; Norman Rockwell collection; Aldro Hibbard oil painting; Red Sox World Series team-signed ball.
- Season 17 Episode 3: Corpus Christi
A 1912 portrait by Charles Courtney Curran; Porfirio Salinas Bluebonnet oil painting; 1983 Helen Frankenthaler lithograph.
- Season 17 Episode 2: Corpus Christi
Vintage flash art; John Lennon's signature; a book inscribed by Salvador Dali.
- Season 17 Episode 1: Corpus Christi
Diego Rivera oil painting; 1967 painting by Alexander Calder; Japanese bronze depicting a mythical figure; Fisk Tire Boy sign.
Antiques Roadshow US: Season 16 (2012)
- Season 16 Episode 27: Vintage Pittsburgh
A gold, silver and ruby bracelet; Victorian sideboard.
- Season 16 Episode 26: Vintage San Francisco
An Eskimo hunting helmet; a 1385 English silver spoon.
- Season 16 Episode 25: Vintage Atlanta
A collection of documents related to golfer Bobby Jones; an 1841 letter by Abraham Lincoln.
- Season 16 Episode 24: Vintage Houston
Updates on a 19th-century Chinese jade scepter and a 1912 Titanic menu.
- Season 16 Episode 23: Vintage Secaucus
A circa-1900 folk-art ship model; gaming table.
- Season 16 Episode 22: Vintage Phoenix
The original letter 'Yes, Virginia, There Is a Santa Claus' from 1897; circa-1890 mechanical bank.
- Season 16 Episode 21: Junk in the Trunk 2
Appraisals from El Paso, Texas, Atlanta and Minneapolis; new items include a Missouri Regiment colt pistol; sapphire and diamonds from Tiffay; Dr. Seuss' signature.
- Season 16 Episode 20: Greatest Gifts
Items that guests received as presents include a Louis Comfort Tiffany necklace and a Fender bass guitar.
- Season 16 Episode 19: Cats & Dogs
Appraisals featuring cats and dogs in sculpture, on canvas and in other forms include an original Hush Puppy mascot, dog portraits and a naughty cat bronze.
- Season 16 Episode 18: Minneapolis
An 1863 Ulysses S. Grant letter; circa 1950 Charles Schulz 'Li'l Folks' original cartoon; two paintings, one by Victor Higgins and one by Spencer.
- Season 16 Episode 17: Minneapolis
A 1956 Elvis Presley life-size image; portrait sketched by George Gershwin; circa 1885 Franz Roubaud oil painting.
- Season 16 Episode 16: Minneapolis
A questionable George Elmslie chair; a 1900 McKinley-Roosevelt poster; 1976 yellow diamond ring.
- Season 16 Episode 15: Atlanta
A circa 1961 Willie Mays jersey and pants; 17th-century Ming bronze guardian figure; circa 1861 Confederate officer's sword.
- Season 16 Episode 14: Atlanta
A circa 1939 copy of 'Gone With the Wind'; an 1875 Persian turquoise and diamond Victorian bracelet; circa 1930 painting by Mary Elizabeth Price.
- Season 16 Episode 13: Atlanta
Decorative egg with a Fabergé mark; 1787 land grant signed by Benjamin Franklin; New York Chippendale corner chair.
- Season 16 Episode 12: El Paso
Last will of Alamo fighter Ben Milam; 1787 Debbe Poor sampler.
- Season 16 Episode 11: El Paso
Signed Andy Warhol soup cans; signed Cormac McCarthy first editions; circa 1570 Lotto Oushak rug.
- Season 16 Episode 10: El Paso
A 19th-century Fiji split whale's tooth necklace; Jacqueline Kennedy print by Andy Warhol; 1937 first edition of 'The Hobbit.'
- Season 16 Episode 9: Pittsburgh
Correspondence between Kennedy family members and John F. Kennedy's former personal secretary; jade sapphire ring; 1946 oil painting by Rockwell Kent.Tomorrow at 2:00am EST - WNJN (PBS)
- Season 16 Episode 8: Pittsburgh
A 6.5 carat yellow mine-cut diamond ring; North American Indian club and pipe that may have belonged to Sitting Bull; three Charles Darwin first editions.
- Season 16 Episode 7: Pittsburgh
Correspondence between Cole Porter and Monty Woolley; finely knotted circa 1920 silk Kashan rug; 17th-century Chinese rhinoceros horn cup.
- Season 16 Episode 6: Eugene, OR
Tin toys; circa 1938 Marx car and battery-powered dump truck; circa 1861 Civil War cavalry guidon; a 1960 jeweled gold moretto.
- Season 16 Episode 5: Eugene
Circa 1800 New England Chippendale chest-on-chest; 1846 map of Western America; early 20th-century Russian Imperial officer's sword from the reign of Czar Nicholas II.
- Season 16 Episode 4: Eugene
A collection of signed Ty Cobb memorabilia dating back to the early 1950s; original 'Rosemary's Baby' drawing by art designer Clem Hall; 1919 oil painting by Norman Rockwell.
- Season 16 Episode 3: Tulsa
An 1826 English gadget cane, equipped with a pistol and telescope; 1931 Oscar Mayer in-store display; circa 1600 Ming Dynasty cast bronze guardian figure.
- Season 16 Episode 2: Tulsa
A 1960 first edition copy of 'To Kill a Mockingbird'; collection of bronzes; rare 1924 Gibson F-5 Lloyd Loar mandolin.
- Season 16 Episode 1: Tulsa
Signed note from Mother Teresa; custom model 1894 Winchester rifle; Chinese rhinoceros horn libation cups.
Antiques Roadshow US: Season 15 (2011)
- Season 15 Episode 21: Forever Young
Original art for a Dr. Seuss lunchbox; child's shoe autographed by Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig; embroidered silk picture.
- Season 15 Episode 20: Tasty Treasures
A stainless steel 1930s meat service made of 18th-century British porcelain; heirloom Tlingit Indian oil bowl and ladle.
- Season 15 Episode 19: Junk in the Trunk
Previously unseen appraisals from season 15.
- Season 15 Episode 18: Washington, DC
A 1964 Chrysler Turbine model and manual; circa 1840 temperance banner; circa 1925 oil painting by Jessie Willcox Smith.
- Season 15 Episode 17: Washington, DC
An 1813 congressional sword; Sinclair mantel clock; sculpture depicts a soldier and his horse.
- Season 15 Episode 16: Washington, DC
A 1958 signed letter by Martin Luther King Jr.; Andy Warhol lithograph; hand-wrought Gorham silver tea set.
- Season 15 Episode 15: Biloxi
A suit worn by Olivia de Havilland in 'Princess O'Rourke'; French industrial clock; four 1827 watercolor portraits.
- Season 15 Episode 14: Biloxi
A 1943 signed baseball from the National League; circa 1770 sword used in the Revolutionary War; 1811 silk-on-silk embroidery.
- Season 15 Episode 13: Biloxi
Walter Anderson linocut; 1899 'Buffalo Bill' poster; 1928 bronze sculpture of dancers.
- Season 15 Episode 12: Billings
An 1843 artillery sword and belt; circa-1925 sequined flapper dress and gold lame coat; circa-1925 heirloom collection of ruby, diamond, and jad rings.
- Season 15 Episode 11: Billings
A 19th-century Japanese suit of armor; an 1874 oil painting by Swiss artist Luigi Rossi; circa-1825 Parisian gilt bronze serving tray.
- Season 15 Episode 10: Billings
A 19th-century Chinese jade brush washer; a 1752 English silver coursing trophy; 19th-century Arthur Brown watercolor scene of Yellowstone National Park.
- Season 15 Episode 9: Des Moines
A circa 1856 Des Moines, Iowa, city plan; E.C. Brewster beehive clock, circa 1838; round European-cut diamond and platinum ring, circa 1925.
- Season 15 Episode 8: Des Moines
Late-1950s and 1960s Lucy M. Lewis Acoma Pueblo pottery; an 1820 Russian snuff box; 1623 Shakespeare first folio.
- Season 15 Episode 7: Des Moines
A late-Victorian 14-karat gold vest chain and fob; a pair of 1963 and 1966 Green Bay Packers signed footballs.
- Season 15 Episode 6: San Diego
Jack Kirby's collection of comics from the 1930s-1970s; circa-1915 Cartier cuff links, buttons and studs; an original of Basilius Besler's 'Hortus Eystettensis,' published in 1613.
- Season 15 Episode 5: San Diego
An 18th-century ivory-carved creche; banner from George Washington's inauguration ball; circa-1900 Turkmenistan rug.
- Season 15 Episode 4: San Diego
Handwritten draft of 'Stormy Weather'; circa 1864 Tiffany Cameo; aristocratic portrait by Robert Henri.
- Season 15 Episode 3: Miami Beach
Qing Dynasty vase; 1956 Gretsch Chet Atkins Model 6120 guitar; oil painting by John George Brown.
- Season 15 Episode 2: Miami Beach
Correspondence and photos mark the friendship between Winston Churchill and his great aunt and uncle; 1908 example of New Orleans' Newcomb College pottery.
- Season 15 Episode 1: Miami Beach
A 1960 re-release movie poster for 'The Wild One'; George Ohr vase; 1940s mobile by Alexander Calder.
Antiques Roadshow US: Season 14 (2010)
- Season 14 Episode 20: Naughty or Nice
Highlights from past seasons include an 1863 Temperance lithograph, a letter from Gerald Ford to his kindergarten teacher, and a dress worn by Marilyn Monroe.
- Season 14 Episode 19: Simply the Best
Massachusetts-made Federal side chairs; 19th-century Rhode Island rifle and powderhorn; women's suffrage movement poster.
- Season 14 Episode 18: San Jose III
Three Great Basin baskets made in Nevada.
- Season 14 Episode 17: San Jose II
A painting entitled 'The Wet Nurse,' by German painter Carl Herpfer.
- Season 14 Episode 16: San Jose I
Tlingit bowl and ladle is found at Winchester Mystery House.
- Season 14 Episode 15: Phoenix, AZ
A violin made in Naples in the early 1800s by the Gagliano family; a violin bow made in France in Jean-Baptiste Vuillaume's shop.
- Season 14 Episode 14: Phoenix, AZ
A 1982 bronze maquette by sculptor Henry Moore; heirloom amethyst jewelry collection; early abstract painting by Chuck Close.
- Season 14 Episode 13: Phoenix, AZ
A circa-1905 advertising display for waterproof baby pants; 1797 Chippendale marriage chest; original Charles Schulz 'Peanuts' artwork.
- Season 14 Episode 12: Denver, CO
Two circa-1958 prototype chairs designed by an employee of modernist George Nelson; turn-of-the-century salesman's sample canoe; 1941 Martin guitar.
- Season 14 Episode 11: Denver, CO
An L.A. Dodger's jersey worn by pitcher Don Drysdale in 1966; heirloom 17th-century Massachusetts armchair; heirloom 1817 schoolgirl needlework family portrait.
- Season 14 Episode 10: Denver, CO
A poster for the Wright Flyer airplane; first edition copy of 'Sartoris'; heirloom collection of jewelry.
- Season 14 Episode 9: Madison
Turn-of-the-century Japanese bamboo sculpture; Edwardian natural pearl earrings with Art Deco pendants; oil painting by Thomas Hill.
- Season 14 Episode 8: Madison
Photos by Edward Weston; table by George Nakashima; ornate silver, enamel and turquoise-studded exhibition piece.
- Season 14 Episode 7: Madison
Heirloom art deco charm bracelet; heirloom 1938 Martin D-18 guitar; an angry letter from Frank Sinatra to columnist Mike Royko.
- Season 14 Episode 6: Atlantic City, New Jersey
Circa-1900 folk art sculpture; 1934 New York Yankees team-signed baseball; early 20th-century landscape painting by George Bellows.
- Season 14 Episode 5: Atlantic City, New Jersey
Enrico Caruso memorabilia; dress by Italian designer Fortuny; heirloom boxwood and ivory figurines.
- Season 14 Episode 4: Atlantic City, New Jersey
Walt Whitman memoir inscribed by the author; late 19th-century bronze and marble statue; oil painting.
- Season 14 Episode 3: Raleigh, North Carolina
Items related to Martin Luther King Jr.'s 1966 visit to St. Mark's AME Zion Church; 1800 heirloom Virginia-made table.
- Season 14 Episode 2: Raleigh, North Carolina
Circa 1800 eastern North Carolina bottle case on a stand; 1812 needlework sampler; 1985 Andrew Wyeth watercolor.
- Season 14 Episode 1: Raleigh, North Carolina
A 1920 Arts & Crafts desk and lamp; circa 1960 Gibson double 12 electric guitar; four Chinese Quanlong period carved jade objects.
Antiques Roadshow US: Season 13 (2009)
- Season 13 Episode 20: Big and Little
An heirloom five-carat diamond ring; a wall-sized painting by American artist John Fery.
- Season 13 Episode 19: Relative Riches
A bow and quiver possibly signed by Chief Geronimo; carved emerald and ruby ring; 1815 Kentucky corner cupboard.
- Season 13 Episode 18: Hartford, CT
An early 19th-century Duncan Phyfe dressing table; vintage jewelry by Suzanne Belperron; watercolor signed by Katharine Hepburn.
- Season 13 Episode 17: Hartford, CT
Custom-made table purchased 40 years ago from George Nakashima; pre-World War I German toy wagon; bronze statue of a medieval Russian warrior.
- Season 13 Episode 16: Hartford, CT
A 1963 poster for a Joan Baez/Bob Dylan concert; 18th-century silk shoes; collection of 200-year-old Wedgwood pottery buttons.
- Season 13 Episode 15: Grand Rapids, MI
Stickley music cabinet designed by Harvey Ellis; painting by Edouard Cortes; prop spears used in 'The Wizard of Oz.'
- Season 13 Episode 14: Grand Rapids, MI
Quilt made from fabric scraps signed by celebrities and dignitaries; cold-air return cover; wooden fish decoys.
- Season 13 Episode 13: Grand Rapids. MI
A 1967 letter from Gerald Ford to his former kindergarten teacher; earrings made from cuff links; 1881 painting by Jasper Cropsey.
- Season 13 Episode 12: Chattanooga, TN
Heirloom 18th century Chippendale tall chest; 8-ball presented to Harry Truman in 1948; Lionel train set, circa 1930.
- Season 13 Episode 11: Chattanooga, TN
A 19th-century military saxophone; Confederate soldier's sword; movie marketing memorabilia from the 1920s to 1980s.
- Season 13 Episode 10: Chattanooga, TN
An 1826 Tennessee hunting horn; Regency cellarette once owned by Lord Byron; heirloom necklace with a five-carat diamond.
- Season 13 Episode 9: Wichita
A 1920s Buddy L toy sand-and-gravel truck; a 19th-century bronze sculpture by Edward Onslow Ford; an 18th-century surveyor's compass.
- Season 13 Episode 8: Wichita
The Coleman Company's recreational and military lanterns and stoves; a set of 1914 and 1915 Cracker Jack baseball cards.
- Season 13 Episode 7: Wichita
Vintage air travel posters; a 1949 payroll check made out to baseball rookie Mickey Mantle.
- Season 13 Episode 6: Dallas
An early 17th-century Brussels tapestry; circa 1890 Makuzu Kozan porcelain teapot.
- Season 13 Episode 5: Dallas
A private collection of more than 1,000 marionettes; an heirloom 18th-century miniature desk stuffed with 300 years worth of family documents and history.
- Season 13 Episode 4: Dallas
Examples from a collection of 600 antique American flags; an 1847 oil painting by James Henry Beard features American statesman Henry Clay.
- Season 13 Episode 3: Palm Springs, CA
A 1956 signed photo of a guest posted between baseball Hall of Famers Jackie Robinson and Roy Campanella.
- Season 13 Episode 2: Palm Springs, CA
Trophy belt buckles; a costume dress worn by Marilyn Monroe in 'Some Like It Hot.'
- Season 13 Episode 1: Palm Springs, CA
A 1937 painting by American abstract expressionist Clyfford Still; California plein-air paintings.
Antiques Roadshow US: Season 12 (2008)
- Season 12 Episode 20: Trash to Treasure
Twenty stories of valuable treasures found in garbage piles, on the roadside and in at demolition sites.
- Season 12 Episode 19: Politically Collect
Campaign buttons; court affidavit submitted by Jimmy Carter to the state of Maine; desk and chair used at the U.S. House of Representatives from 1857-1873.
- Season 12 Episode 18: Las Vegas, NV
An 1870s Belleek vase; Art Nouveau posters; the Barranca Airways prop plane used in the 1939 film 'Only Angels Have Wings.'
- Season 12 Episode 17: Las Vegas, NV
Circa 1865 pottery pig canteen; an autographed record album cover and macrame belt worn by Elvis Presley; signatures from Civil War-era public figures.
- Season 12 Episode 16: Las Vegas, NV
Drawings by Woody Guthrie; an heirloom 19th century tavern clock made by Aaron Willard; a five carat Asscher-cut diamond ring.
- Season 12 Episode 15: Louisville, KY
A circa-1910 Dirk Van Erp lamp; an 1876 portrait Jumeau doll; a Kentucky corner cupboard of locally grown wood.
- Season 12 Episode 14: Louisville, KY
Late 18th-century heirloom Kentucky sugar chest; 1860 rococo revival table; boxing gloves signed by Muhammad Ali.
- Season 12 Episode 13: Louisville, KY
Cover art for The Saturday Evening Post; 19th-century embroidered silk mourning picture; heirloom mint julep cup created by William Kendrick.
- Season 12 Episode 12: Spokane, WA
A circa-1900 Louis XIV-style clock; 19th-century silk Heriz rug; heirloom desk and chair used at the U.S. House of Representatives from 1857 to 1873.
- Season 12 Episode 11: Spokane, Washington - Hour Two
Pottery by 20th-century master ceramicists Otto and Gertrud Natzler; landscape painting by Sydney Laurence; Waltham railroad pocket watch.
- Season 12 Episode 10: Spokane, Washington - Hour One
A 1905 bird's eye view map of Spokane, Wash.; necklace; framed photo and letters dating back to 1862, signed by President Abraham Lincoln.
- Season 12 Episode 9: San Antonio, Texas
A collection of memorabilia from a 1957 Buddy Holly & the Crickets concert; a Texas painting of bluebonnets by Robert W. Wood; four Chinese porcelain panels.
- Season 12 Episode 8: San Antonio, Texas
Silver statue of St. Catherine; 200-year-old heirloom needlepoint sampler; massive desk and bookcase.
- Season 12 Episode 7: San Antonio, Texas
Chinese Tang Dynasty pottery horse; large heirloom Teco vase; collection of World Series programs, including the second one ever published.
- Season 12 Episode 6: Orlando, Florida
Aerial photograph of Walt Disney World before EPCOT was built; heirloom glass goblets; photographs taken during President John F. Kennedy's administration.
- Season 12 Episode 5: Orlando, Florida
Regency-style etagere, circa 1835; an animator's plaster model of Geppetto, created for the disney movie 'Pinocchio'; painting by Fern Coppedge.
- Season 12 Episode 4: Orlando, Florida
A rare photo signed by the entire cast of 'Bonanza'; sterling silver Tiffany vase; etchings and dry points by James McNeill Whistler.
- Season 12 Episode 3: Baltimore, Maryland
A bench crafted by master woodworker George Nakashima; two-sided painting by B.J.O. Nordfelt; violin made by Nicolas Lupot.
- Season 12 Episode 2: Baltimore, Maryland
World Championship jacket worn by Johnny Unitas; 18th-century embroidered English men's vest; painting by impressionist landscape artist W.L. Metcalf.
- Season 12 Episode 1: Baltimore, Maryland
Crystal watch with an 18th-century movement; angelfish pin bestowed by Mark Twain on a female prodigy; buffalo rawhide bag.
Antiques Roadshow US: Season 11 (2007)
- Season 11 Episode 20: Unique Antiques
Weller pottery humidor shaped like a skull; chair once belonging to Chang Boker; collection of tin cans.
- Season 11 Episode 19: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Persian rug used to cover furniture in the rain; stained glass figurine; two milestone game baseballs autographed by Warren Spahn.
- Season 11 Episode 18: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
World's largest collection of posters by Jules Cheret; 1772 needlework sampler; 1890 Japanese bronze sculpture; ruby and diamond bracelet.
- Season 11 Episode 17: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
A 1952 Fender Esquire guitar; a late-19th-century child's sled, shaped like a swan; an 18th-century desk and bookcase.
- Season 11 Episode 16: Jackpot!
A compilation of some of the most expensive finds.
- Season 11 Episode 15: Salt Lake City, Utah
Clubs once owned by golfer George 'Gix' Von Elm; 18th-century Chinese white jade carvings; Mormon advertisement on textile; Brigham Young's Invasion Proclamation.
- Season 11 Episode 14: Salt Lake City, Utah
Writing desk made by Robert Nell, an original Mormon pioneer; mid-19th century shotgun; 1851 first edition copy of 'The Pearl of Great Price.'
- Season 11 Episode 13: Salt Lake City, Utah
A 1920s and 1930s-era folk art quilt depicts Mormon history; Utah landscape painting by Birger Sandzen; materials documenting the career of Philip Margetts.
- Season 11 Episode 12: Mobile, AL
Confederate army belt buckle; letters and documents from Franklin Delano Roosevelt; circa 1850 Virginia painted chest.
- Season 11 Episode 11: Mobile, AL
Circa 1969 NFL jersey worn by Gayle Sayers; side chair may have been in the Lincoln White House; books containing lithographs of American Indian chiefs.
- Season 11 Episode 10: Mobile, AL
A lap desk given to Martha Washington's granddaughter by the Marquis de Lafayette; watch once owned by Leroy 'Satchel' Paige; vase by George Ohr.
- Season 11 Episode 9: Tucson, Arizona
A rare collection of 1956 Olympic memorabilia; collection of World War II American propaganda posters; trio of paintings by Gaston Chaissac.
- Season 11 Episode 8: Tucson, Arizona
A 19th-century Navajo chief's blanket; a silver brooch José de Rivera made; a 1776 French harp.
- Season 11 Episode 7: Tucson, Arizona
Two Picasso-designed vases; a court affidavit Jimmy Carter submitted; an ornate saddle.
- Season 11 Episode 6: Philadelphia, PA
A pair of paintings by John F. Kensett; a three-carat, Asscher-cut yellow diamond ring; autographed baseballs.
- Season 11 Episode 5: Philadelphia, PA
A valuable Alexander Calder maquette; Camera Work magazines published in the early 20th century; a handcrafted chair by Charles Rohlfs.
- Season 11 Episode 4: Philadelphia, PA
A rare 18th-century Pennsylvania spice-cupboard; a mid-17th-century needlework piece; an early 20th-century, nicotine-stained oil painting.
- Season 11 Episode 3: Honolulu, HI
A first edition of Jack London's 'The Call of the Wild'; a 1915 Hawaiian flag quilt; a violin and bow purchased in 1921.
- Season 11 Episode 2: Honolulu, HI
Correspondence signed by Queen Victoria; 18-karat gold Victorian cuff bracelet; rare painting of Hilo Harbor by Joseph Nawahi.
- Season 11 Episode 1: Honolulu, HI
Ancient Hawaiian Omeke poi bowl; Atomic Ray water pistol; an 1886 painting of Hawaiian Princess Ka'iulani.
Antiques Roadshow US: Season 10 (2006)
- Season 10 Episode 17: Roadshow Remembers
Ten years of treasures featured on 'Antiques Roadshow.'
- Season 10 Episode 16: Fame and Fortune
The first mask worn by Clayton Moore as the Lone Ranger; memorabilia documenting Marilyn Monroe's rise to stardom; the Ramones; James Dean's high-school yearbook.
- Season 10 Episode 15: Providence, RI
Collection of 20th-century Remington ammunition-themed calendars; prints by Rembrandt and Albrecht Dürer; a 1923 bronze automobile-hood ornament.
- Season 10 Episode 14: Providence, RI
Dollhouse furniture made in the 1920s by Tynie Toys; original production puppets from 'Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer'; first edition 'Anne of Green Gables.'
- Season 10 Episode 13: Providence, RI
Massachusetts folk-art weather vane; the 1786 diary of John Francis; rifle, powder horn and logbook attributed to Welcome Mathewson.
- Season 10 Episode 12: Bismarck
Victorian convertible bathtub; Dakota language Bible; presentation script of Oscar-winning film 'The Informer.'
- Season 10 Episode 11: Bismarck
Painting of a Northern Pacific Railroad train; Civil War photo collection of John Hunt Morgan's Cavalry; University of North Dakota pottery.
- Season 10 Episode 10: Bismarck
Pottery pieces from the University of North Dakota's School of Mines; samurai swords; journals document life in early stages of North Dakota statehood.
- Season 10 Episode 9: Los Angeles, CA
Barbershop shaving mugs; Anna Richards Brewster paintings; original Charles Schultz 'Peanuts' comic strips and artwork.
- Season 10 Episode 8: Los Angeles, CA
A painting of the French Riviera by 20th-century American artist Louis Aston Knight; art deco poster collection of Monte Carlo coquettes.
- Season 10 Episode 7: Los Angeles, CA
An 18th-century Goan ivory doll; Russian porcelain charger; circa 1785 Massachusetts shelf clock.
- Season 10 Episode 6: Houston, Texas
Wedgwood Fairyland Lustreware; watch previously owned by Mickey Mantle; English Regency rosewood settee.
- Season 10 Episode 5: Houston, Texas
An early 19th-century box desk; valuable collection of lithographed orange-crate labels; 1959 replica of Edith Parsons' Turtle Baby bronze sculpture.
- Season 10 Episode 4: Houston, Texas
Scrimshaw walrus tusk depicting the Almira whaling ship; unopened packs of Topps football cards from 1958; book of Mexican War battlefield illustrations.
- Season 10 Episode 3: Tampa, FL
A 1750s classic black walnut Philadelphia dressing table; a 1900s Tabriz carpet; painting by James E. Buttersworth.
- Season 10 Episode 2: Tampa, FL
Two pieces of Marblehead art pottery date back to 1910; pre-war German and Japanese character canes; Sioux artifacts.
- Season 10 Episode 1: Tampa, FL
Autographed scrapbook documents Joe DiMaggio's 1941 hitting streak; marriage license issued to Davy Crockett; painting by James E. Buttersworth.
Antiques Roadshow US: Season 9 (2005)
- Season 9 Episode 17: Tomorrow's Antiques (1950s-1970s)
Pop collectibles from the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s.
- Season 9 Episode 16: Wild Things
Steiff stuffed animals; sculpture of the 'kangaroo bird' created by Dr. Seuss.
- Season 9 Episode 15: Portland
Portland, Ore.: Hawaiian koa wood bowl; 1904 dog show trophy; original print of Lewis and Clark map.
- Season 9 Episode 14: Portland
Portland, Ore.: bronze Japanese altar of the Taisho period; German artist's landscape sketchbook.
- Season 9 Episode 13: Portland
Portland, Ore.: circa 1820 Sunderland figurines; an original radio transcript details the attack on Pearl Harbor.
- Season 9 Episode 12: Reno
Reno, Nev.: Liberty Belle Saloon; a movie production saddle; diamond-encrusted gold Cartier cigarette case.
- Season 9 Episode 11: Reno
Reno, Nev.: Victorian sterling silver tea set; early 20th-century Duffner and Kimberly leaded-glass lampshade.
- Season 9 Episode 10: Reno
Reno, Nev.: late 19th-century Meissen cherub figurines; Edison Co. cylinder phonograph; riding outfit.
- Season 9 Episode 9: Memphis
Memphis, Tenn.: a carved turn-of-the-century carousel horse head; watercolor by George Kilburn; a spangled Elvis costume.
- Season 9 Episode 8: Memphis
Memphis, Tenn.: an 1882 cast iron monkey cap shooter; Tibetan wedding necklace; match safes.
- Season 9 Episode 7: Memphis
Memphis, Tenn.: a collection of 1920's French perfume bottles; Confederate States stamped brass belt buckle.
- Season 9 Episode 6: Omaha
Omaha, Neb.; circa 1770 Chippendale desk; a 1920's Gibson mandolin; daguerreotype of Edgar Allan Poe.
- Season 9 Episode 5: Omaha
Omaha, Neb.; railroad and train collectibles; paper dress; 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' movie poster.
- Season 9 Episode 4: Omaha
Omaha, Neb.; steam-powered tractors; marionette theater; antler trophy chair; collection of letters and drawings.
- Season 9 Episode 3: St. Paul
St. Paul, Minn.; fishing lures; carved fish decoys; guitar; flight memorabilia; Sioux woman's blanket.
- Season 9 Episode 2: St. Paul
St. Paul, Minn.; Babe Ruth caricature watch; autographed Marilyn Monroe photos; baseball uniform worn by Willie Mays.
- Season 9 Episode 1: St. Paul
St. Paul, Minn.; runabout; armchair; rare and valuable pots; pocket watch.
Antiques Roadshow US: Season 8 (2004)
- Season 8 Episode 14: Roadshow's Greatest Finds
Navajo chief's blanket; 18th-century demilune table.
- Season 8 Episode 13: Roadshow Favorites
Highlights from the series include a luncheon menu from the Titanic, an Alaskan Eskimo helmet and a Tiffany vase.
- Season 8 Episode 12: Savannah
Savannah; bronze birdbath; Swiss automaton watch; Newcomb Pottery chocolate set.
- Season 8 Episode 11: Savannah
Savannah; Alabama Indestructible Doll; alkaline pottery jug; quilt.
- Season 8 Episode 10: Savannah
Savannah; Andy Warhol poster; 1786 wedding dress; folk art pastel.
- Season 8 Episode 9: Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City; Picard pattern painted punch bowl; Jelly Belly pins; handbills.
- Season 8 Episode 8: Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City; French Art Deco travel posters; Handel lamp; Thomas Jefferson peace medal.
- Season 8 Episode 7: Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City; elephant table; 1937 Martin guitar; Galle vase.
- Season 8 Episode 6: San Francisco
San Francisco; autographed pictures; Art Deco engagement ring; Picasso-designed souvenir jug.
- Season 8 Episode 5: San Francisco
San Francisco; Ansel Adams photograph of Mission San Juan Battista; nymph sculpture; 17th-century scent bottles.
- Season 8 Episode 4: San Francisco
San Francisco; U.S. military campaign medals; painted herb book; French platter.
- Season 8 Episode 3: Chicago
Chicago; Ringling Bros.' trunks and ringmaster's hat; Tiffany necklace; French doll.
- Season 8 Episode 2: Chicago
A map of Chicago after the Great Fire of 1871; 12 autographed baseballs from Comiskey Park in the late 1940s-1960s.
- Season 8 Episode 1: Chicago
Chicago; Beatles album; Russian magnifying glass; 1749 portrait of the Rev. Edward Holyoke, Harvard president.
Antiques Roadshow US: Season 7 (2003)
- Season 7 Episode 18: Charlotte
Charlotte; Stickley sideboard; Wedgwood fish service; baseball signed by Ty Cobb.
- Season 7 Episode 17: Charlotte
Charlotte; dragonfly brooch; chest of drawers; carved wooden folk-art objects.
- Season 7 Episode 16: Charlotte
Charlotte; comic strip artwork; color lithograph; sword.
- Season 7 Episode 15: Hot Springs
Hot Springs; labor-union buttons of the 1930s; German doll; patchwork quilt.
- Season 7 Episode 14: Hot Springs
Hot Springs; signed Ansel Adams photographs; Arkansas Territorial Legislative Council logbook; Jasper Cropsey painting.
- Season 7 Episode 13: Hot Springs
Hot Springs; Beatles memorabilia; Japanese elephant sculpture.
- Season 7 Episode 12: Kansas City
Kansas City; Roy Rogers holster set; bandolier bag; 19th century Federal sofa.
- Season 7 Episode 11: Kansas City
Kansas City; Civil War photographs; 18th-century Sevres box; art glass chandelier.
- Season 7 Episode 10: Kansas City
Kansas City; Chinese vase; T-shirt with bullet holes; poplar dry sink.
- Season 7 Episode 9: Cleveland
Cleveland; apology letter for the shootings at Kent State; Thomas Moran landscape painting; Herter Brothers furniture.
- Season 7 Episode 8: Cleveland
Cleveland; estate glass and tiles; tilt-top table; framed photo of the Goodyear blimp.
- Season 7 Episode 7: Cleveland
Cleveland; enameled watch; Frackelton stoneware; watercolor of Cleveland.
- Season 7 Episode 6: Seattle
Seattle; vase; Samuel McIntyre chairs; World War II aviation objects.
- Season 7 Episode 5: Seattle
Seattle; signed Babe Ruth photo collection; Disney art pottery; partner's desk.
- Season 7 Episode 4: Seattle
Seattle; 18th-century snuff box; enameled pocket-watch; quilt.
- Season 7 Episode 3: Albuquerque
Albuquerque; grandfather clock; 18th century portrait miniatures; James Hope landscape paintings
- Season 7 Episode 2: Albuquerque
Albuquerque; Revolutionary War canteen and diary; Arthur Rackham illustration; tea caddy.
- Season 7 Episode 1: Albuquerque
Albuquerque; Teco ceramic vase; autograph book; Tang Dynasty marble lion statue.
Antiques Roadshow US: Season 6 (2001 - 2002)
- Season 6 Episode 21: New Orleans
New Orleans; box of games; rococo-style bookcase; candlesticks; oil lamps.
- Season 6 Episode 20: New Orleans
New Orleans; 19th century marble top game table; Jefferson Davis' family book; Howdy Doody doll.
- Season 6 Episode 19: New Orleans
New Orleans; Lalique sculptures; Civil War wooden medallion; ceramic pot.
- Season 6 Episode 18: Miami
Miami; German porcelain figurines; glass vase; silver champagne bucket.
- Season 6 Episode 17: Miami
Miami; Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls; lifetime American League season pass; pottery jug in the shape of a face.
- Season 6 Episode 16: Miami
Miami; home of pioneer Ralph Monroe; electric lamp; perfume bottle; 18th-century Federal gaming table.
- Season 6 Episode 15: Indianapolis
Indianapolis; Russian basketwork bowl; mallard duck decoys; Frank Paul illustrations.
- Season 6 Episode 14: Indianapolis
Indianapolis; Little Orphan Annie Halloween costume; Italian marble-top table; dog portrait.
- Season 6 Episode 13: Indianapolis
Indianapolis; a 19th-century bronze French sculpture; a 1776 German Bible printed in Philadelphia; an N.C. Wyeth painting.
- Season 6 Episode 12: San Diego
San Diego; ivory and diamond ring features a portrait of Charles I; 18th century chest-on-chest; Dr. Seuss kangaroo bird sculpture.
- Season 6 Episode 11: San Diego
San Diego; Hotel Del Coronado; jazz pianist James P. Johnson's sheet music; 18th-century Sheffield candlesticks; yellow-diamond Tiffany pendant.
- Season 6 Episode 10: San Diego
San Diego; Balboa Park; designer Edith Head's costume sketches and photographs; hand-painted Austrian plates; child's 18th-century writing desk.
- Season 6 Episode 9: Boston
Boston; carved cat; Tom Thumb tuxedo; French fashion doll; clothing.
- Season 6 Episode 8: Boston
Boston; Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum; citizenship certificate; trunk; tureen.
- Season 6 Episode 7: Boston
Boston; bronze Egyptian sculpture; Hummel figurine; tomahawk.
- Season 6 Episode 6: New York
New York; signed copy of 'Ulysses'; codfish weather vane; art poster reproductions.
- Season 6 Episode 5: New York
New York; painting; flag; luggage stickers.
- Season 6 Episode 4: New York
New York; Chinese imperial robe; Ramones memorabilia; candlestand.
- Season 6 Episode 3: Tucson, Ariz.
Tucson, Ariz.; silver service; Cincinnati Red Stocking Baseball Club season passes; Persian village rug.
- Season 6 Episode 2: Tucson, Ariz.
Tucson, Ariz.; wooden Delamond dolls; bronze sculpture; leather fire buckets.
- Season 6 Episode 1: Tucson, Ariz.
Tucson, Ariz.; pottery; sideboard; Navajo blanket.
Antiques Roadshow US: Season 5 (2001)
- Season 5 Episode 22: Las Vegas
Las Vegas; Liberace museum; wooden chest; enameled icon of a saint.
- Season 5 Episode 21: Las Vegas
Las Vegas; Hoover Dam; pendulum clock; magicians' memorabilia; Harry Houdini's signature; Revolution War powder horn.
- Season 5 Episode 20: Las Vegas
Las Vegas; print advertisement; 1930 copy of 'Alice in Wonderland'; vanity set.
- Season 5 Episode 19: Sacramento, Calif.
Sacramento, Calif.; bronze horse; 1930s stove; linen sea bag.
- Season 5 Episode 18: Sacramento, Calif.
Sacramento, Calif.; 1864 campaign poster; doll; Marion Kavenaugh Wachtell painting.
- Season 5 Episode 17: Tulsa, Okla.
Tulsa, Okla.; pocket watch; cradle board; chest of drawers.
- Season 5 Episode 16: Tulsa, Okla.
Tulsa, Okla.; calculator; card.
- Season 5 Episode 15: Tulsa, Okla.
A 19th-century gambling wheel, mourning jewelry made of human hair and a desk from the House of Representatives are a few of the items that turn up on a visit to Tulsa, Okla.
- Season 5 Episode 14: Madison, Wis.
Madison, Wis.; dining-room table; blanket; comic strip.
- Season 5 Episode 13: Madison, Wis.
Madison, Wis.; folding parasol; incense burner; pipestone; table.
- Season 5 Episode 12: Madison, Wis.
Madison, Wis.; spinning wheel; fiddle.
- Season 5 Episode 11: Denver
Denver; lap desk; saddle throw.
- Season 5 Episode 10: Denver
Denver; baseball bat; cast-iron bank; documents.
- Season 5 Episode 9: Denver
Denver; art museum; Tiffany lamp; vase; bowl.
- Season 5 Episode 8: Austin, Texas
Austin, Texas; black dolls; hall stand; Ulysses S. Grant letter.
- Season 5 Episode 7: Austin, Texas
Experts head to Austin, Texas, to appraise a pair of Chinese headdresses, a scrimshaw domino set and rock 'n' roll memorabilia from the 1960s and '70s.
- Season 5 Episode 6: Charleston, S.C.
Charleston, S.C.; bronze sculpture; surveyor's instruments; chair.
- Season 5 Episode 5: Charleston, S.C.
Charleston, S.C.; miniature portraits; Hawaiian ukulele; basket; folk-art puppets.
- Season 5 Episode 4: Charleston, S.C.
Charleston, S.C.; bookcase; golf clubs; silver bowl.
- Season 5 Episode 3: St. Louis
St. Louis; library; ribbonwork clothing; medical chest.
- Season 5 Episode 2: St. Louis
St. Louis; Cupples House; Budweiser tin; toy bear; needlepoint scene.
- Season 5 Episode 1: St. Louis
St. Louis; needlework scene.
Antiques Roadshow US: Season 4 (2000)
- Season 4 Episode 16: Des Moines, Iowa
Des Moines, Iowa; jukebox; Tiffany vase; Chinese box; horn.
- Season 4 Episode 15: Des Moines, Iowa
Des Moines, Iowa; dog carving; propeller; letter written by Mark Twain.
- Season 4 Episode 14: Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City; Mormon document; bird cage; bronze statue.
- Season 4 Episode 13: Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City; human-hair jewelry; tiara ring; beadwork.
- Season 4 Episode 12: Toronto
Toronto; doll; Rolex watch; weight.
- Season 4 Episode 11: Toronto
Toronto; silver tea set; golf club; statue.
- Season 4 Episode 10: Baltimore
Baltimore; Victorian painting; book signed by Edgar Allan Poe; rooster weather vane.
- Season 4 Episode 9: Baltimore
Baltimore; tea table; railroad memorabilia; painting.
- Season 4 Episode 8: Providence, R.I.
Providence, R.I.; Dr. Evil doll; Persian prints; mantel clock.
- Season 4 Episode 7: Providence, R.I.
Providence, R.I.; neckerchief slides; stoneware jug; jewelry box.
- Season 4 Episode 6: Tampa, Fla.
Tampa, Fla.; toy clown; clock; metal bird sculpture.
- Season 4 Episode 5: Tampa, Fla.
Tampa, Fla.; baseball cap; andirons; Tiffany lamp.
- Season 4 Episode 4: Birmingham, Ala.
A slightly marred Maryland Chippendale chest of drawers built in 1778 worth approximately $50,000. Host: Chris Jussel.
- Season 4 Episode 3: Birmingham, Ala.
Birmingham, Ala.; rare 'Gone With the Wind' memorabilia; old Bible; miniature chest.
- Season 4 Episode 2: Columbus, Ohio
Columbus, Ohio; an ancient postmaster's book contains a letter by Thomas Jefferson.
- Season 4 Episode 1: Columbus, Ohio
Columbus, Ohio; an ancient postmaster's book contains a letter by Thomas Jefferson.
Antiques Roadshow US: Season 3 (1999)
- Season 3 Episode 16: Hartford, Conn.
Hartford, Conn.; Mark Twain house; Tiffany vase; art glass; silver; musical instruments; clocks.
- Season 3 Episode 15: Hartford, Conn.
Hartford, Conn.; American Indian crafts; majolica fountain; oil painting; furniture; historic documents; games; toys; museum.
- Season 3 Episode 14: Portland, Ore.
Portland, Ore.; Mark Twain autograph; historic documents; decorative items; books.
- Season 3 Episode 13: Portland, Ore.
Portland, Ore.; American Indian artifacts; 'Gone With the Wind' script; art glass; horn; furniture; household items.
- Season 3 Episode 12: Louisville, Ky.
Louisville, Ky.; Civil War revolver; James Dean; yearbook; historic documents; toys; books; furniture.
- Season 3 Episode 11: Louisville, Ky.
Louisville, Ky.; folk art; stoneware jug; Kentucky Derby; historic documents; furniture; household items.
- Season 3 Episode 10: Houston
Houston; guitar; Jimi Hendrix autograph; 1930s car; tribal art; guns; toys; paintings.
- Season 3 Episode 9: Houston
Houston; World War II; Titanic menu; fishbowl; art.
- Season 3 Episode 8: Rochester, N.Y.
Rochester, N.Y.; furniture; decorative items; jewelry; paintings; portrait; rug.
- Season 3 Episode 7: Rochester, N.Y.
Rochester, N.Y.; toys; furniture; mantel; ornate rack.
- Season 3 Episode 6: Milwaukee
Milwaukee; furniture; silver; paintings; 1950s advertising; Frank Lloyd Wright chair.
- Season 3 Episode 5: Milwaukee
Milwaukee; latticework sculpture; folk art; silver; furniture; pottery; metalwork; carvings; Chippendale chair.
- Season 3 Episode 4: Los Angeles
Los Angeles; World War II relics; movie memorabilia; art glass; books; compote plate; furniture; jewelry.
- Season 3 Episode 3: Los Angeles
Los Angeles; clay piglet; pottery; arts and crafts; paintings; silver; miniature portrait.
- Season 3 Episode 2: Richmond, Va.
Appraising a presentation Colt pistol and a 19th-century French doll. From the Richmond Centre in Richmond, Va.
- Season 3 Episode 1: Richmond, Va.
Richmond, Va.; political memorabilia; Art Deco jewelry; folk art; the U.S. Civil War.
Antiques Roadshow US: Season 2 (1998)
- Season 2 Episode 10: Dallas
Dallas; silver; artifacts; paintings; art deco; whirligig; heirloom; highboy; tricorn hat; vase.
- Season 2 Episode 9: Pittsburgh
Evaluating a Civil War-era saxhorn and an autographed Gibson L-5 guitar during a visit to Pittsburgh's David L. Lawrence Convention Center.
- Season 2 Episode 8: Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh; silver; toys; games; glass; parasol.
- Season 2 Episode 7: San Francisco
San Francisco; toys; porcelain figurines; armaments; movie memorabilia; Spanish Nativity figures.
- Season 2 Episode 6: San Francisco
San Francisco; Asian objects; paintings; lighthouse; gold; hunting helmet; toy.
- Season 2 Episode 2: Secaucus, N.J.
Secaucus, N.J.; decorative arts; paintings; manuscripts; Thomas Edison's laboratory; vases; Ernest Hemingway documents.
- Season 2 Episode 1: Secaucus, N.J.
Secaucus, N.J.; scientific instruments; furniture; pottery; art; card table; pen; mansion.
Antiques Roadshow US: Season 1 (1997)
- Season 1 Episode 13: Greenwich, Conn.
Greenwich, Conn.; Yankees baseball; European maps.
- Season 1 Episode 12: Durham, N.C.
From Durham, N.C. Silver, porcelain, musical instruments and furniture; appraisals include autographed photos of Buffalo Bill and Annie Oakley.
- Season 1 Episode 11: Kansas City, Mo.
From Kansas City, Mo. Fine furniture, Oriental objects, Kansas City jazz memorabilia; appraisals include Persian rugs, Tiffany vases and an original Thomas Hart Benton painting.
- Season 1 Episode 10: College Park, Md.
From College Park, Md. Silver items, jewelry, paintings, furnishings; appraisals include an 1850s quilt and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis memorabilia.
- Season 1 Episode 9: Concord, Mass.
Concord, Mass.; Art Nouveau jewelry; furniture; Chinese watercolors.
- Season 1 Episode 8: Albuquerque, N.M.
Albuquerque, N.M.; Mexican silver; Pueblo pottery; porcelain; Oriental art.
- Season 1 Episode 7: Minneapolis
Minneapolis; Art Deco; Victorian furniture; folk painting; historic flag.
- Season 1 Episode 6: Southfield, Mich.
Southfield, Mich.; Duncan Phyfe furniture; a watercolor.
- Season 1 Episode 5: San Antonio
San Antonio; Mexican silver; American Indian artifacts.
- Season 1 Episode 4: Philadelphia
Philadelphia; armor; a document by Abraham Lincoln.
- Season 1 Episode 3: Denver
Denver; English furniture; Russian tea set; Revolutionary War saber.
- Season 1 Episode 2: Seattle
Seattle; American Indian artifacts.
- Season 1 Episode 1: Chicago
A 19th-century rifle and a document signed by George Washington.
Antiques Roadshow US: Special (2000)
Antiques Roadshow US: Other Episodes
Babe Ruth archive; Japanese Komai iron and gold vase circa 1890; Virginia federal walnut cellarette.
- Little Rock
A 1985 Charles Schulz Snoopy sketch; Chinese altar garniture circa 1850; a 1919 William Faulkner handmade poetry book.
- Little Rock
A 1983 Truman Capote 'Playboy' manuscript; jazz musician photograph archive; Mississippi effigy figure circa 1000-1500 A.D.
- Little Rock
An Olin Travis Ozark hilltop painting; a 1936 Lou Gehrig autograph; an English giltwood cabinet-on-stand, circa 1730.
A Snow White banner from 1938; Chinese huanghuali cosmetic case; an 1860 John J. Audubon chromolithograph.
A 1961-1963 JFK archive; face jug; 'Gone With the Wind' sketches.
A 1919 Belmont Stakes trophy; 1963 'The Avengers' comics; two Amadeo de Souza-Cardoso oil paintings.Sunday 14th February 9:00pm EST - WNJN (PBS)
- Treasures on the Move
Art Deco travel posters; a Waltham railroad pocket watch; a Lewis and Clark map; a visit to the Ypsilanti Automotive Heritage Museum.
- Junk in the Trunk 5
'Fantasia' drawings and sketches from 1940; Alvin & the Chipmunks puppets circa 1958; Israel Regardie's manuscripts and book.
- Junk in the Trunk 5
A 1925 San Francisco pictorial map; NASA-signed photos; a Chinese jadeite peach-form bowl circa 1900.
A group of Ayn Rand-inscribed books; Edward Borein watercolor circa 1930; a 1931 Carnegie hero medal; a visit to Crab Tree Farm.