America's Supernanny: Season 2 (2013)
- Season 2 Episode 8: The Arnold Family
Deborah steps in to help a family with a sarcastic father, exhausted mother and five wild children.
- Season 2 Episode 7: The Clarkston Family
Deborah tries to help two teachers with their out of control children.Friday 13th December 2:00pm EST - The Biography Channel
- Season 2 Episode 6: The Wells Family
Deborah tries to help a family from Georgia with seven children; a parent defies the lockdown by hiding electronics.
- Season 2 Episode 5: The Wilson-Speer Family
Deborah provides her techniques, strategies and unique insights to a help a blended family get on a path to a better future.
- Season 2 Episode 4: The Nullet-Boccanfuso Family
A 19-year-old daughter contacts Deborah when her parents' fighting leaves her to take over their parenting roles.
- Season 2 Episode 3: The Miller Family
Deborah steps in to help a family that is reeling from a devastating divorce.
- Season 2 Episode 2: The Zurlinden Family
Deborah tries to help a blended family that has bickering stepbrothers, a father who is busy with work, and a mother who is at her wit's end.
- Season 2 Episode 1: The Guido Family
Deborah sets out to help a single mother who has relinquished the parenting duties to her own parents with disastrous results.
America's Supernanny: Season 1 (2011 - 2012)
- Season 1 Episode 8: The Skluzacek Family
Deborah helps a Minnesota family with four unruly children.
- Season 1 Episode 7: The Edwards Family
Deborah encounters a violent child in a family with three children and a father who is disabled.Thursday 12th December 1:00pm EST - The Biography Channel
- Season 1 Episode 6: The Gregg Family
The children run wild in a family where the parents split shifts to tend to their growing business.Friday 13th December 1:00pm EST - The Biography Channel
- Season 1 Episode 5: The Fitzgerald Family
A father leaves his wife alone to deal with their four children including one child with special needs.Thursday 12th December 2:00pm EST - The Biography Channel
- Season 1 Episode 4: The Carzell Family
Childcare expert Deborah Tillman must help a family with 10 children and two more on the way.Thursday 19th December 1:00pm EST - The Biography Channel
- Season 1 Episode 3: The Denton Family
A couple on the verge of divorce struggle with their 9-year-old and a clingy baby.Thursday 19th December 2:00pm EST - The Biography Channel
- Season 1 Episode 2: The Paul-Sheckles Family
A couple need help controlling their quadruplet toddlers and giving equal attention to their older children.
- Season 1 Episode 1: The Weeks-Suszczynski Family
A man divides his time between work and outdoor sports, leaving the care of his children solely to his wife.